💡 Research Paper Examples on Antibiotic
- Salmonella Bacterium and Antibiotics
Salmonella is a bacterium commonly associated with a foodborne illness caused by the salmonellosis infection. The bacterium’s considerable weakness is its dependence on a nutrient.
- Childhood Dental Problems: Antibiotic and Analgesic Self-Medication Practices
People from disadvantaged backgrounds were more likely to medicate their children, usually with antibiotics and analgesics due to their ability to alleviate pain.
- Probiotics Use by a Patient on Antibiotics
Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) is a harmful bacteria that can cause anything from diarrhea to life-threatening colon inflammation.
- Antibiotic and Analgesic Self-Medication Practices Among Parents for Childhood Problems
Self-medication is an issue that health professionals and social workers continue to grapple with in different parts of the world.
- The use of Antibiotics in the Treatment
Mediating a conflict between a doctor and a patient has to consider several key issues: the objective of conflict mediation, and the establishment of truth
- Diarrhea due to Antibiotics: Medical History
The paper presents a SOAP note for a female patient with a chief complaint of diarrhea for the last 3 days. It includes subject, object, assessment, and plan.
- Researching of Antibiotic Resistance
This topic is an important area for research in nursing as nurses are responsible for the administration of antibiotics, patients’ health condition assessment.
- Acute Bronchitis and Antibiotics: Qualitative Study
The purpose of the qualitative study is to understand how healthcare professionals in low-income countries use antibiotics when treating acute bronchitis.
- Antibiotic Bacteria Resistance
The ability of a bacteria or virus to resist the effects of another microorganism is widely referred to as antibiotic resistance.
- The Overuse of Antibiotics and Its Role in Child Obesity
This study clarifies the effects of antibiotics on children and verifies whether the consumption of the given type of medicine causes a rapid and consistent weight gain.
- Impact of Systemic Antibiotics on Staphylococcus Aureus Colonization
This study aims at testing the hypothesis that the combination of oral antibiotics and I&D would eradicate SA colonization and decrease the incidence of recurrent SSTI.
- Antibiotic Therapy Against Ear and Throat Pain
The purpose of this paper is to discuss antibiotic therapy when treating ear and throat pain in children and adults.
- Impact of Antibiotics on Farm Animals
This project aims at identifying the relationship between the use of antibiotics and farming, and people's health issues related to antibiotic resistance.
- Antibiotics: More Harm Than Good?
Researchers raise a very important point concerning the use of antibiotics as the standards method of reducing the threat of bacteria affecting an individual.
- Pharmacology and Influence of Antibiotics
Throughout the essay, both the fundamental conceptual concepts of science and the science-based properties of drugs are described.
- Antibiotic Resistance Crisis
Drug resistance crisis severely impacts the quality of services, and it is the responsibility of healthcare providers to reduce the misuse of antibiotics and prevent medication mistakes.
- The Issue of Antibiotic Resistance and Types of Antimicrobials
This paper will explore the issue of antibiotic resistance. It will also provide a brief discussion of different types of antimicrobials and their influence on the creation of superbugs.
- Antibiotics Resistance in Children: Cultivating Change
The issue is the antibiotic resistance in children, and the solution is to cultivate the patient-centered healthcare while highlighting its need with the research, education, and practice.
- Antibiotic Drug Resistance by Parasites
Antibiotic drug resistance by parasites has become a very great challenge in the realm of medical research and disease treatment.
- Antibiotics for Patients With Acute Bronchitis
This paper aims to answer the question: In patients suffering from acute bronchitis, do antibiotics reduce sputum production, cough, or days off?
- Self-Medication: Painkillers and Antibiotics in the US
In this paper, the focus will be on prescription drugs such as painkillers and antibiotics in the United States.
- Rationale of Antibiotic Treatment for Patients With Upper Respiratory Infections
The topic chosen for research is the efficiency and rationale of antibiotic treatment for patients with upper respiratory infections as there are specific concerns in this area.
- “How Factory Farms Play Chicken With Antibiotics”: A Response
In his 2016 article, “How Factory Farms Play Chicken with Antibiotics,” Philpott explains the antibiotics-based approach toward preventing bacteria.
- Teixobactin: the New Antibiotic
This paper is focusing on teixobactin – a new cell wall inhibitor that is obtained from a screen of uncultured bacteria that grow in diffusion chambers.
- Characterizing Antibiotic Resistance of Hafnia Alvei and Citrobacter Freundii
The paper entailed a description of antibiotic resistance and a demonstration of biochemical tests used to identify unknown bacteria.
👍 Good Antibiotic Essay Samples for College
- Bacterial Resistance to Antibiotics
While harmful microorganisms develop resistance through evolution the major cause for developing bacterial resistance is in the use of antibiotics.
- Antibiotics for Beef Cattle: Usage Ways
Antibiotics are employed to induce the cows to eat more thus add mass body faster and to treat ailing cows by injecting them or by giving them orally.
- The Future of Antibiotic Resistance
The paper describes the problem caused by different bacteria developing antibiotic resistance at a breakneck pace.
- Bacterial Susceptibility to Antibiotics and Disinfectants
This experiment determines the susceptibility of three bacterias, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and Pseudomonas aureginosa, to different antibiotics and disinfectants.
- Literature Search on Antibiotics Effectiveness
This paper provides a literature search strategy on whether antibiotics reduce sputum production, cough or days off in patients suffering from acute bronchitis.
- Delaying Antibiotic Treatment for Otitis Media
The clinical practice guideline coauthored by the American Academies of Pediatrics and Family Physicians is a filtered resource document.
- Antibiotics: Definition, Uses, and Examples
The ability of a microorganism to produce a substance that can hinder the growth of infection was initially used as an antibiotic.
- Antibiotics: Approaches to the Appointment and Usage
Nurses and practitioners should answer a range of questions regarding a patient’s state and symptoms, as well as identified bacteria, before prescribing a medication.
- Antibiotic Use in Livestock: For and Against
Developing the degree of medication-safe microscopic organisms has prompted the forbidding of sub-helpful utilization of anti-infection agents in meat in many nations.
- Antibiotic-Related Diarrhea and Medication Errors
Antibiotic-related diarrhea is caused by the infection with a bacterium – Clostridium difficile. These symptoms are most common in older adults who were hospitalized.
- Food Security: Limiting the Use of Antibiotics to Reduce or Slow the Antibiotic Resistance
This paper is aimed at discussing the strategies which are necessary to decrease the occurrence of antimicrobial resistance.
- When the Antibiotics Quit Working
Proper use of antibiotics should be encouraged as abuse may lead to resistance. This can be fostered through accurate diagnosis of infection.
- U.S. Tightens Rules on Antibiotics Use for Livestock
The article appears in the New York Times and highlights the new regulations that farmers must adhere to before getting a prescription on antibiotics for animals.
- Antibiotics, Patient BMI, and Infections during Total Joint Replacement Surgery
The paper will include a short overview of the literature that addresses the topic, a discussion of the study’s framework, and a statement of research hypotheses.
- Health Education Program on Antibiotic Resistance
The following paper outlines a design for a health education program about antibiotic resistance targeting young people aged between 9 and 12 years.
- Antibiotic Resistance Mechanisms in Bacteria
Antibiotics are chemical substances that are either produced naturally by microorganism or developed synthetically to kill pathogenic microorganisms by interacting with specific targets.
- Overuse of Antibiotics: Possible Consequences
The purpose of this paper is to consider the possible consequences of antibiotics overuse and to analyze the possible ways to minimize their effects on health.
- Antibiotics as the Main Treatment for Children
This paper discusses the peculiarities of antibiotics as the main treatment that can be offered to children aged from 6 months to 12 years.
- Antibiotics: Resistant Microbes
Once antibiotics start being used, resistant microbes appear. This marks the start of the journey to the end of the antibiotic’s usefulness.
- The Antimicrobial Effects of Antibiotic Drugs: Lab Report
The academic goal of the present experiment is to study the antimicrobial effects of two antibiotic drugs to inhibit bacterial growth – E. coli and S. epidermidis.
- Duration of Antibiotic Treatment in Medical Practice
The selection of antibiotics and the duration of treatment should be dependent on the evaluation of the patient's condition and specific factors.
- Antibiotics Resistance Is on the Rise
Clinical experts warn that resistance to antibiotic is on the rise with the latest WHO report on drugs terming the resistance as a potential threat.
- Analysis of Antibiotics and Vaccines
The research paper discusses the medical and chemical properties of antibiotics and vaccines and highlights their current issues and future implications.
- Maternal Antibiotic Use During Pregnancy and Childhood Obesity
Heerman et al. argued that identifying early determinants of obesity can assist in developing obesity prevention strategies.
- Antibiotic Resistance and Medicine Misuse in the UAE
The creation of the law that would reduce antibiotic overconsumption can become an effective intervention to the problem.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Antibiotic
- Quantitative Study on Antibiotics for Acute Bronchitis
The study critique will focus on the article Antibiotics for acute bronchitis by Smith et al., which investigates the impact of antibiotics on people with acute bronchitis.
- Resistance of Bacteria to Antibiotics
This paper discusses the history of resistance, how resistance happens and what action should both the public and physicians take to curb the spread of resistance of bacteria to antibiotics.
- Efficacy of Antibiotic Therapy and Appendectomy
The article in question dwells upon the efficacy of antibiotic therapy and appendectomy in patients with uncomplicated acute appendicitis.
- The Overuse of Antibiotics Analysis
The overuse of antibiotics by the general population today has raised many questions about the potential effects of this practice.
- Antibiotics Resistance Among Human Beings
The World Health Organization research results indicate that, the resistant bacteria pose a major risk to human population because transmitting occurs directly through food consumption.
- Antibiotics in Meat and Health Effects for People
Consuming meat products with antibiotics leads to the transfer of genes which causes resistance to antibiotics in a process known as horizontal gene transfer.
- Antibiotic Resistance in School Children
The studied article raises the topic of the impact of antibiotic consumption on the transfer of antibiotic-resistant bacteria by schoolchildren.
- Changing the Situation With Antibiotic Resistance
This work examines this problem and how specialists such as nurse practitioners can help with changing the situation with antibiotic resistance.
- Experiment: Bacteria vs Antibiotics
The experiment aimed was to test the reaction of bacteria towards some antibiotics and determine the effectiveness of those antibiotics in treating some diseases.
- Antibiotic Resistance and Detection of B-Lactamase in Bacterial Strains of Staphylococci and Escherichia Coli Isolated From Foodstuffs
This research conducted by Abdul Malik and Khalilur Rehman is of much significance because it relates to those bacteria present in food items.
- An Experiment on Antibiotic-resistant Bacteria
This experiment was aimed at investigating the effects of MSa bacteriophages on such antibiotic-resistant bacteria as Staphylococcus aureus.
- Animal Pest Resistance to Antibiotics
It is currently critical to prevent the increase of the pest resistance. Specialists note that the number of pests that are resistant to all the chemicals is relatively small.
- Antibiotic Resistance: Effects of Antibiotic Resistance
The purpose of this study is to examine the diverse attributes and causes which are correlated to antibiotic resistance and the possible remedies for this problem.
- Upper Respiratory Infection and Antibiotics
The paper shows that recovery is worse without antibiotics, even to a certain degree of bacterial resistance. The information about this is essential.