💡 Research Paper Examples on Arthritis
- Use of Natural Products for Osteoarthritis Treatment
Osteoarthritis is a health condition that affects the joints and muscles around the knees characterized by the breakdown of joint cartilage over a period of time.
- Treatment of Knee Osteoarthritis With Acupuncture
Osteoarthritis of the knee is one of the most common forms of arthritis leading to inhibited movement, excruciating pain and joint arthroplasty.
- Rheumatic Arthritis and Occupational Therapy
In as much as Rheumatic arthritis is a thorn in the flesh of the sufferers and their families, therapy can alleviate some of the emotional and physical pain, that flank the disease.
- Holistic Caring Approach to Rheumatoid Arthritis
Personal narratives are a way through which the connections between self, body, and society are expressed. They are an appealing subject for sociological evaluation in the context of chronic illness.
- An Exploratory Study On the Possible Relationship of Fibromyalgia and Candida Albicans
There are various types of musculoskeletal pain that are usually caused by other diseases. There are instances when the musculoskeletal pain becomes chronic, which becomes the main problem.
- Musculoskeletal Disorders: Rheumatoid Arthritis
The symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis include pain in joints, swelling and stiffness of joints, the same sign on the two sides of the body, fever, weight loss, fatigue, and weakness.
- Arthritis, Osteoporosis, and Chronic Back Conditions
Inadequate awareness of the illness or pathophysiology mechanism leads to misunderstanding and acts as a deterrent to correct management and slow recovery.
- Treating Osteoarthritis: Evidence-Based Research
The present paper will attempt to utilize the evidence and the findings of clinical research in providing treatment recommendations to a resident with thrombocytopenia, osteoarthritis.
- Pharmacotherapy for Fibromyalgia
Medical experts argue that fibromyalgia amplifies the way an individual senses pain by altering the processing of pain signals.
- Aspects of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis manifests itself in inflammation and swelling of the joint synovium. If left untreated, it can result in the loss of the joint being bony.
- Osteoarthritis as a Topical Issue in Healthcare
This paper aims to examine osteoarthritis, including the mechanism of the pathology, its effect on the patient’s body, and the prominent avenues for the resolution of the issues.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Characteristics
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic and debilitating disease that is characterized primarily by joint pain and deformities, among other systemic manifestations.
- Juvenile Arthritis and Its Impact on Daily Life
The term juvenile arthritis includes a number of diseases that affect joint tissues and reveal themselves in childhood or adolescence.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis in a Female 35-Year-Old Patient
Jane Doe was a female 35-year-old patient who complained of constantly tired, feeling weakness in her knees plus elbows, and pain and swelling of her knees and elbows.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Age Factor of Autoimmunity
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune condition that is associated with chronic inflammatory polyarthritis.
- Stem Cells Therapy of Rheumatoid Arthritis
The article reviewed in this post, written by Charlotte Lillis, discusses the use of stem cell therapy for the consequences of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Problem Review
Rheumatoid arthritis is a common, chronic autoimmune disease, characterized by symmetrical synovitis, inflammatory exudates in the joint cavity and erosion of articular cartilage.
- Advanced Pharmacology: Arthritis Treatment
Arthritis is more regular among aging adults, though it can be diagnosed in any other person irrespective of age, including children.
- Gout Disease: Prevention and Treatment
Gout is a disease that expresses itself in acute joint pain, which is caused by inflammation and has several stages of manifestation.
- Osteoarthritis as an Age-Related Psychological Disorder
Osteoarthritis affects patients significantly due to the immense amount of pain and the resulting psychological distress that it causes, as well as the restricted movement options.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis as a Chronic Illness
This paper shall set out to explore various aspects of rheumatoid arthritis, provide an overview of the suspected causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and possible treatments.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Its Risk Factors
Joint stiffness, tenderness, pain, swelling, fever, and fatigue are symptoms the patient is experiencing due to rheumatoid arthritis.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments
Rheumatoid Arthritis is considered to be a chronic disorder resulting in inflammation and possible destruction of such organs as skin and lungs.
- Mr. F. Osteoarthritis Case Analysis
According to Mr. F.'s case, it was more likely that the knee cartilage had thickened to help bear the greatest load from the anterior-to-posterior regions of the body.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Causes and Treatment
The term rheumatoid arthritis is trying awkwardly to say the same thing; rheumat refers to the stiffness, body aching, and fatigue that are often termed rheumatism.
👍 Good Arthritis Essay Samples for College
- Stress Management for Patients with Arthritis
The article describes a case study of the association between rheumatoid arthritis (RA) activity and nonpharmacological, behavioral therapies
- Caring for a Dog With Arthritis
The paper describes how to nurse the dogs with arthritis, the causes of the disease, and possible ways of treatment or avoiding it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Diagnosis and Treatment
In the following paper, rheumatoid arthritis-associated pathophysiology along with the methods of its diagnosis and treatment will be examined.
- Osteoarthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis Symptoms
In contrast to osteoarthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis is an inflammatory disorder which affects spine and sacroiliac joints.
- Osteoarthritis Case
The patient apparently has several health problems, including obesity, diabetes, erythematous rash, and pain in the knee. The symptoms and examination results of the latter are consistent with osteoarthritis.
- The Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis and Guillain-Barre Syndrome
This essay presents the etiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis, clinical manifestations, prognosis, and the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) and Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS).
- Osteoarthritis Pain Medicine and Lifestyle Change
In the case of an 85-year-old male, the focus on acetaminophen, NSAIDs, and COX-2 inhibitors as medications to cope with the pain associated with osteoarthritis is reasonable.
- Tricompartmental Osteoarthritis in the Left Knee: Case Study
Osteoarthritis is a common form of arthritis that may affect many people from different parts of the work. This type of inflammation damages joints.
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
This essay differentiates osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis with a view of enhancing the understanding of their pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Gout Disease: Variations and Treatments
Gout is a type of arthritis associated with different symptoms and causes. It is characterized by sudden acute pain, swelling, redness, and tenderness of one or more joints.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment: Risks and Benefits
The current literature review is aimed at evaluating the latest RA treatment methods and their risks and benefits.
- Cervical Spondylosis and Osteoarthritis in Adult Patient
Based on the constant presence of such symptoms as extremity numbness, the patient is likely to have a mild form of cervical spondylosis.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Disease' Biology
This paper describes the mechanisms of autoimmunity related to the development of rheumatoid arthritis concerning the promising treatment options.
- Pharmacological Management of Osteoarthritis
The most common signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis are the stiffness in joints, the weakness in muscles, pain, and the enlargement or swelling of bones.
- Osteoarthritis, Its Symptoms and Treatment
This work analyzes the pathology, clinical manifestations, and symptoms of osteoarthritis and describes the major treatment that can be used to deal with this condition.
- Human Anatomy & Physiology. Arthritis Types
This analytical essay presents information about three main types of arthritis, their causes, treatment, as well as information about people who are vulnerable to arthritis.
- Osteoarthritis Disease and Its Risk Factors
The paper contains the sources that can help to provide a better understanding of osteoarthritis, along with the associated risk factors.
- The Lived Experience of Older People Suffering From Arthritis
The study aims to evaluate the lived experiences of older people suffering from arthritis using the phenomenology methodology to gain an insight into their lived experiences.
- The Concept and Prevention of Rheumatoid Arthritis
This report will seek to identify how modifying a high-risk behavior in the patient through intervention can lead to improved outcomes and the offset of arthritis symptoms.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms and Treatment
This paper is about rheumatoid arthritis, its symptoms and signs, and the existing methods of treatment. This library thesis is based on documentary analysis as the main method of investigation.
- Gout. Medication Treatment and Adherence
This paper gives an overview of Gout, discusses treatment principles, and considers the pharmacological treatment of gout, and monitoring patients' adherence to it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Determining the Effectiveness of Anti-CCP Antibodies
The study will be conducted at the arthritis section of the university hospital. It will target patients who have been diagnosed with the condition.
- Patient With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Tests and measurements in the scenario included evaluation of pain level and its impact on the patient’s quality of life, the assessment of posture and alignment, range of motion.
- Alternative Medicine for Arthritis
The paper considers the correct choice of arthritis medication and establishes whether there is a possibility of replacing conventional medication with an alternative medication.
- Physical Therapy: Overweight or Obese People with Osteoarthritis
Research focused on the effect of exercise and weight loss in people who had osteoarthritis of the knee joint. The article concludes that the result gained is significant.
- Arthritis NSW Corporation
This study seeks to establish the level of satisfaction of clients with the services and activities of the organization.
- Causes, Symptoms, Diagnostic Tests, New Alternative Treatments of Arthritis
Arthritis simply stands for the swelling joints in the human body. There are many incidences of arthritis. A joint refers to an anatomical position in which two or more bones meet.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Risk Factors, Causes, Treatment
Rheumatoid arthritis is an auto-immune condition during which chronic inflammation occurs in the synovial membrane.
- Osteoarthritis: The Problem That Cannot Be Ignored
The problem of osteoarthritis cannot be ignored since the disease leads to impaired motor function. To prevent osteoarthritis, simple rules should be followed.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Development, Treatment, and Prevention
Rheumatoid arthritis is among the common ailments destabilizing the community today, as this disease primarily affects human joints.