💡 Research Paper Examples on Autism
- Television Effect on Autism Development
This paper investigates whether or not autism is triggered by television. The researcher has found out that a lot has been written about the autism condition.
- Autism Spectrum Rating Scales, Gilliam Autism Rating Scale, and Checklist for Autism Spectrum Disorder
Autism Spectrum Rating Scales, Gilliam Autism Rating Scale, and Checklist for Autism Spectrum Disorder are used by testers to diagnose ASD among children and conclude about their current states.
- Children With Autism: Development Aspects
This disability comes up as a result of a neurological disorder that disturbs the normal functioning of the brain which impairs the development of an individual’s communications.
- Autism and Measles, Mumps, Rubella Vaccines
This researcher is taking the reader through the various studies and views expressed by the intelligent world and the news articles that convey general opinions.
- Electroencephalography for Autism and Epileptic
The symptoms of autism spectrum conditions fluctuate noticeably from one individual to another, varying from mild communication and social challenges to intense cognitive problems
- Television and Outdoor Activities Affecting Autism
The research revealed the negative effect of watching TV on autism and the positive effect of outdoor activities on watching TV.
- Epidemiological Measures: MMR Vaccination and Autism
This report analyzes and interprets the epidemiological evidence for a possible association between MMR vaccination and the occurrence of autism.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
According to World Health Organization (WHO), Autism is a complex set of developmental disorders with appearing in the early years of life mostly in the first 3 years of life.
- The Connection Between Autism and Childhood Vaccines
But many scientists are “pointing fingers at the vaccines given to children as the cause of failure in brain development or damage in young kids”
- M&Y Care Autism Behavioral Health Services Proposal
M&Y Care, LLC has an individualized service model delivery that is pivoted on helping clients, irrespective of economic class, religious affiliation, or race.
- Becoming an Applied Behavioral Analysist for Autism Spectrum Disorder Therapy
This assignment concludes that Applied Behavioral Analysis is the most efficient method for Autism Spectrum Disorder therapy and provides the career plan to become an ABA specialist.
- Autism: Description and Causes of the Rise
Although the increasing incidence of autism has been linked to aspect of vaccination – perhaps thimerosal – the scientific evidence does not strongly support a causal relationship.
- Optimal Time to Diagnose Autism
This paper aims at clarifying the optimal time for autistic spectrum disorder diagnosis. By now, the mean age when the disorder is detected in children is 4-5 years.
- Is Autism Good or Bad?
The paper examines the nature of autism, the characteristics of people with such specialty and tries to answer the question of whether it is an illness or not.
- Autism and Social Communication
The paper presents interventions for autism treatment and development: Pivotal Response Training, Task Analysis, Functional Behavior Assessment and Functional Communication Training.
- Autism: Prevalence, Factors, and Misconceptions
This essay provides statistics on ASD prevalence and explains how both genetics and the environment influence the development of the said disorder.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: Causes and Treatments
Autism spectrum disorder is a common developmental disorder among children. Biomedical interventions are widely accepted approaches in the field of ASD treatment.
- Novel Computational Electroencephalographic Methodologies for Autism Management
This report establishes how Novel Computational Electroencephalographic solutions may help in autism management and prediction of epileptic seizures.
- Food Allergy and Autism Spectrum Disorder in Children
The summary of sources about autism and food allergies will help identify the characteristics of this relation and choose the best food diet plan for autistic children.
- Autism Disorders Are Psychiatric Abnormalities
This paper looks into various developmental syndromes associated with the dysfunction of the nervous system, the relation between head circumference, macrocephaly.
- How a Child with Autism Affects Parents’ Lifestyle
A family in which parents and relatives are engaged in raising a child with autism is a unique system with special relationships, where this offspring occupies a particular place.
- Post-Secondary Schools for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
This paper addresses the issue of limited accessibility to post-secondary education among students with autism spectrum disorders.
- Autism as the Most Prevalent Developmental Mental Disorder
Autism is a disorder affecting one in every 166 children, symptoms can be generally described as the incapability to adequately interact socially along with a disinterested demeanor.
- Impact of Autism Spectrum Disorder on Students and Education
Autism spectrum disorder is (ASD) is a developmental disability, which appears in the form of social communication deflects.
- Emotional and Cognitive Basis of Anxiety in Autism
Symptoms of anxiety commonly co-occur in autism spectrum disorder (ASD) adding extra burden to people already suffering from this condition.
- Early Intervention for Young Children with Autism
This paper is to assess many evaluations made for early intervention models for children with autism, to attract more scholars on these interventional approaches.
- Autism Programs in the Contemporary Education Setting
A student with autism is likely to have a problem communicating with teachers. The paper will help evaluate the effects that autism programs have on ASD learners’ progress.
- Teaching Strategies for Students With Autism
This paper aims to provide an understanding of the characteristics of students with autism and develop contextualized teaching and learning strategies for these students.
- Autism: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatments
Autism refers to a psychiatric disorder characterized by an individual having abnormal absorption with their inner self and lacking interest in relating with others.
- How an Autist Child Affects a Functional Family
Children suffering from autism are very different from normal children and therefore they require more specialized care and support.
👍 Good Autism Essay Samples for College
- Living in a Parallel World: The Concept of Autism
The aim of this study is to explore Autism spectrum disorder and the possible treatments. The dissertation looks at the current cases of ASD in various parts of the world.
- Autism and Gambling Addiction: Innate Tendencies
There are environmental factors that can be observed in-home or education settings and innate tendencies that have a natural base that influences human behavior.
- The Problem of Autism Among Saudi Students
Students who suffer from autism in Saudi Arabia are secluded from the mainstream learning institutions because teachers and staff members in schools lack the knowledge.
- Autism and Williams Syndrome
In contrast to autism, in Williams syndrome, there is a reduction in the brain volume, preservation of cerebellum and frontal lobes, and a reduction of posterior cortical systems.
- Improving Autism in Children
Autism is a situation that occurs during the initial stages of a child’s growth. The child displays characteristics of self or not willing to cooperate with other children.
- Correlation Between Vaccines and Autism
Before vaccination, large numbers of people with different backgrounds suffered from smallpox and other diseases.
- Autism: Pathogenesis and Intervention
Autism is a health disorder which has gained much publicity in healthcare. Autism affects the neural development of a person.
- Autism CNTNAP2 Gene and Its Functions
The CNTNAP2 gene is mainly expressed in the cerebral cortex and is responsible for speech. Disorders of this gene lead to a deterioration in the speech apparatus and social skills.
- Developmental Psychology: Autism and Vaccination
Researchers admit that it is impossible to prohibit vaccination because of the burden epidemics cause on healthcare and citizens.
- Vaccines and Autism: Does the Controversy Persist?
Scientists managed to find quite a few vaccines against various diseases. The connection between vaccines and autism was proposed recently.
- Literature Review on Autism Spectrum Disorder
This research paper reviews the literature 📚 on autism. It highlights the critical issues related to it: diagnosis 🏥, socialization, and family difficulties.
- Risperidone in Children with Autism: ANOVA Article
The researchers aim to answer the question of whether treatment with risperidone impacts children suffering from autism by making them exhibit unusual behaviors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
The paper emphasizes neurobiological factors and behavior, which means that young and older children with ASD receive pill treatment together with behavioral therapy.
- The Disease of Autism
Autism is mental disorder disease that affects the development of a child’s ability. The disease is manifested in children in their first three years after birth.
- Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder
This report summarizes two articles that investigate the experience of elementary school teachers who teach in classes in which include autism spectrum disorders children.
- Autism Treatment Network in the PEACE Program
The Autism Treatment Network (ATN) is a network that assists in collaboration among the best hospitals and institutions that deliver medical care for people with ASD.
- Psychological Disorders and Their Treatment: An Overview of the Recent Progress and the Current Challenges in Treating Autism in Children
This paper discusses the issue of psychological disorders in reference to the ideas expressed in Chapter 11 Psychological Disorders in Carole Wade and Carol Tavris’s Invitation to Psychology.
- Peculiarities of Speech Disorders in Autism Spectrum Disorders
Autism is commonly referred to as a pathophysiological condition of the patient that results in emotional and communicative dysfunction.
- Autist Students Identification: Distinctive Features of Autism
In identifying autism, there is the triad of autism which consists of autistic aloneness; speech and language disorder, and obsessive desire for sameness.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder in Twins: Genetics Study
Autism spectrum disorder is a behavioral condition caused by genetic and environmental factors. Twin studies have been used to explain the hereditary nature of this condition.
- Vaccines and Autism: A Critical Analysis of Thimerosal in Relation to Measles, Mumps, and Rubella
In this paper, the author sought to clarify the issue by analyzing existing evidence regarding the effects of vaccines.
- Education for Students with Autism in Saudi Arabia
Students with autism in Saudi Arabia are secluded from the mainstream learning institutions because teachers lack the knowledge and awareness related to the condition.
- The Connection Between Gastroenterology and Autism
This paper focuses on the connection between gastroenterology and autism, which includes gastrointestinal problems and the gut-brain connection.
- Concept and Cause of Autism: Reports on Autism
A recent survey on people’s attitude toward Autism reveals that a significant percentage of parents still believe that the disease is caused by vaccines taken during childhood.
- Pharma Controversy Presentation: Vaccination and Autism
Parents often associate MMR vaccination with autism. No qualitative evidence for the MMR vaccination-autism link.
- Autism: Is There Something That Can Be Done?
As autism can not be cured, treatment of people affected by it consists instead of teaching them to cope with it in their daily lives.
- Development and Management of Autism
The paper examines the causes, development process, and symptoms of autism and describes the ways how the disorder can be manageable.
- Memory in Autism Spectrum Disorder by Boucher & Anns
The authors of the “Memory, Learning and Language in Autism Spectrum Disorder” study, Jill Boucher and Sophie Anns, addressed the issue of memory.
- How to Recognize and Teach Students With Autism
Teachers should make it a practice of doing homework about autism before students with autisms join their classes.
- Researching of Autism Spectrum Disorders
This paper aims to discuss the clinical presentation of ASD, ordinary skills disrupted by it, and treatment options at three stages of life: childhood, adolescence, and adulthood.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Autism
- Inclusive Education for Children with Autism
The study seeks to establish if some specialized programs can be employed to cater to children who are frequently diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder.
- Autism Programs to Enhance Students' Outcomes
When meeting the needs of learners with ASDs, a teacher must safeguard that the environment for successful knowledge acquisition is created.
- Autism and Vaccination: The False Health Claim
One of the most popular false health claims concerns the relationship between autism and vaccination, suggesting that the latter causes the former.
- A Skill Acquisition Plan for Children with Autism
The skill acquisition plan is targeted at teaching a child to ask when he or she wants something. It is a crucial independence skill for kids.
- Benchmark – Philosophy as an Autism Spectrum Disorders Specialist
Autism spectrum disorders are a range of psychological characteristics that describe a wide range of abnormal behavior and difficulties in social interaction and communication.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder in Children
Autistic disorder in young children may occur by itself or along with other disorders such as anxiety, mood, sleep, and eating disorders, which eventually result in developmental delays.
- Conducting an Assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorder
In the recent decade, the prevalence of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) has increased, as have the choices of management.
- The Autism Spectrum Disorder Analysis
Autism spectrum disorder is a neurodevelopmental disorder leading to various negative consequences such as language problems, motor skills defects, and socialization issues.
- Autism and Its Treatment in China
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects many aspects of how a child sees the world. In China, autism is one of the main problems affecting 100,000 children.
- Autism: Vaccination Controversy Persistence
If you need a template for your autism research paper, you can use this research paper on autism that deals with the link between vaccination and the disorder.
- Autism Syndrome Psychosocial Characteristics
Autism spectrum disorders present symptoms that may be tricky for the parents to correctly diagnose the condition. The symptoms are sometimes mistaken for other disorders.
- Autism During Lifespan Development Stages
This paper tackles how autism affects these social aspects and how consequently it affects developmental tasks in lifespan.
- Vaccines and Autism Relationship and Debates
The link between vaccination and autism is hotly debated in the media despite the fact that the alleged evidence is definitively disproven by the scientific community.
- Autism Ethics: Accept or Cure?
The paper considers the debate on whether autistic people should be accepted by the community as a diversity of the society or a cure should be found out and developed.
- Autism in the “A Boy Called Po” by Asher
This paper aims to explore the movie, “A Boy Called Po”, whose plot is based on the struggles of a widower, David Wilson, in raising his autistic son, Patrick Wilson.
- The Effects of Risperidone on Children with Autism
The goal of this paper is to determine if using risperidone can affect cognitive performance in pre-adolescents and adolescents with autism.
- Evidence-Based Strategy in Autism
The report discusses the various evidence-based practices that can be adopted in diagnosing Autism Spectrum Disorder among children.
- The Importance of Services for Children with Autism
The American healthcare policy should put more emphasis on the healthcare provided to children with autism, the future of the country depends on a healthy society and people.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: Control and Prevention
This paper aims at determining whether television watching by children below the age of two years can lead to the development of autism.
- Having Autism: What Does It Feel Like?
People should challenge themselves to listen to them as much as possible so that the people involved know that their thoughts and knowledge about their children are valuable.
- Do Vaccinations Cause Autism in Children?
The current work is aimed to discuss the issue of autism in children because of the vaccinations against well-known childhood illnesses.
- Autism Universal Screening: Response to Media Article
The paper provides discussion of the article “Why There’s Disagreement over Screening Every Child for Autism?” published in The New York Times.
- Autism and Vaccination Refusal Management Among Somalian Parents
Somalian parents in their community in Minnesota refuse from their children being vaccinated, as they believe that vaccination causes autism.
- Autism and Vaccination: The Possible Correlation
It has been proved in many studies that there is no correlation between vaccination and development of ASD or autism.
- The Problem of Infertility or Autism
The desire to give birth to a child and not be able to or the birth of a child with developmental defects is psychological trauma and a real tragedy for many people.
- Autism's Teaching Tips for Children and Adults
Autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder which involves impairments in communicative skills, societal interaction and behavioral adjustment.
- Vaccines and Autism: Separating Facts from Fiction
There has been a raging controversy concerning a preservative found in children vaccines that has the probability of causing autism.
- Autism: The Symptoms and the Treatment
Autism is a disorder which affects cognitive brain functions thus impeding a person’s ability to communicate effectively.
- Autism Treatment: Natural vs. Medications
The purpose of the paper is to prove that natural treatment must be the basis for addressing the autism issue.
- The Field of Autism Spectrum Disorders: Professional Knowledge
This research paper demonstrates the importance of professional knowledge of standards and high-quality training in the field of autism spectrum disorders.
✍️ Best Autism Essay Examples to Write about
- Teaching Communication Skills for Students with Autism
Ehrough games and other forms of interaction with his/her peers, a child with autism disorders is able to develop in his/her areas of deficiency.
- The Issue of Autism: Task-Group Project
The present paper is an individual report on the meeting concerning the issue of autism, that assesses the group's work on the said problem.
- Autism and Neurodiversity: Current Approaches
Autism is one of the most severe developmental disorders due to causing difficulties in communication and social interaction.
- Brief Description of Autism Spectrum Disorders
The knowledge of the autism by parents with children suffering from autism is critical for the understanding of the children and in the provision of the necessary interventions.
- Diagnosing Adults with Autism
There is no single theory which any researcher in the study of autism has found to be convincing in that it thoroughly explains the origin and behavioral attributes of autism.
- Interventions to Facilitate Communication in Autism
Autism is a disability that affects the way in which the child expresses himself or herself. Children who have this disease find it difficult to express themselves orally.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Interventions
The disability at the center of this research is autism spectrum disorder. This impairment is frequently observed in children and might be diagnosed around the third year of life.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD): Case Study
The case study about the patient with ASD will involve the identification of specific problems, the assessment of risk factors, and a review of models of abnormality.
- Autism Prevalence and Treatment Methods
The current study discusses the problem of an increase in the number of patients with autism and the methods of treatment used.
- Autism Controversy in Child Development
The controversy surrounding autism is primarily associated with the various characteristics of those affected by the condition.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder in Children and Adolescents Below 18 Years
The problem that has been chosen for conducting nursing evidence-based practice is Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in children and adolescents below 18 years.
- Autism and Emotional Development of Children
Parents are considered as the prime carers and educators of their children as well as the major providers of special, love, care, and attention that is normally given to autistic people.
- The Gilliam Autism Rating Scale – 3rd Edition
This report will evaluate GARS-3 under the elements of The Code of Fair Testing Practice in Education and provide recommendations to its applicability in a school setting.
- Autism: External Forces, Causes and Treatment
Medical experts hold that autism is a genetic condition that occurs due to predisposition to carcinogenic substances such as vaccines, heavy metals, and pesticides.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Literature Review
Autism is a disorder that science has not yet studied thoroughly, although it is a common problem in society. However, there are many methods of treating and controlling the symptoms of autism.
- Autism Etiology, Symptoms, Beliefs, and Management
Within the context of this informational speech will be illuminated the etiology, symptoms, beliefs, and management of autism.
- Autism and Other Neurological Disorders
Autism and other neurological disorders are defined by characteristics of behavior and are commonly considered to be biological in origin and not caused by improper parenting.
- Autism and Its Symptoms Analysis
Whether contracted in the early fetal development stage or inherited, autism is a disorder which affects cognitive brain functions thus impeding a person’s ability to communicate effectively.
- Accessibility For Students With Autism in Education in K-12
For most children and teenagers, K-12 education is the most valuable and influential part of their lives, providing them with many experiences.
- Child Vaccinations and Autism Spectrum Disorder
In the work, the arguments for and against anti-vaccination will be described because it is a debated topic currently in public discourse related to Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Definition
The term "ASD" is used to define a set of life-long developmental impairments that are present in almost all communities around the globe.
- Everyone Has the Power to Effect Positive Change Within the Autism Community
This paper presents what autism is, how every one reacts to the problem, and what the difference is between the rich and the poor in their response to the problem.
- How Does Autism Affect the Emotional Development of Children?
Discussion of emotional characteristics of autistic children, range of autistic emotional development, supporting emotional development autistic children, treatments.
- Genetics and Autism Development
Autism is associated with a person’s genetic makeup. This paper gives a detailed analysis of this condition and the role of genetics in its development.
- Autism and Immunization: Vaccines and the Changing Epidemiology
There has been a lot of controversy about the possibility of a positive relationship between vaccination, especially the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine.
- Supporting Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Depending on the situation, the representatives of the general public interact with autists when being at home, in the educational establishment, workplace, or other locations.
- Peer Support Interventions in Treatment of Autism Speech Disorder
By implementing the group support approaches, the children with autism will be helped to communicate through emphasis reduction of bad behaviors.
- Vaccination and Related Risks of Autism
The persistence of the vaccination myths causes people to hesitate and delay vaccination. Such decisions may have negative consequences for the health of children.
- The Link Between Epidurals and Autism Spectrum Disorder
This study captures the uproar that followed after a recent study attributed autism spectrum disorder to labor epidural analgesia.
- Students With Autism Spectrum Disorders
The main goal of this paper is to present a review of relevant literature addressing the issue of helping college students with ASD prepare for workforce readiness.
📝 Autism Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Autism Treatment, Its Methods and Results
Since autism spectrum disorder affects people’s social, behavioral, cognitive, and communication abilities, different agencies offer adequate care to persons with the condition.
- The Neuropsychology of Autism
This paper discusses the neuropsychology of autism and describes its etiology, neuropsychological manifestations, treatment recommendations, and areas for future research.
- Guidance of Children With Autism
An autism spectrum is a group of conditions that affect 1 in 54 children in the USA. It is characterized by repetitive behavior and problems with verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Quantitative Assessment of Neuromotor Function in Adolescents With High Functioning Autism: Critique
The study 'Quantitative assessment of neuromotor function in adolescents with high functioning autism…' used 16 male adolescents with high functioning autism and Asperger Syndrome.
- Applied Behavior Analysis and Autism
In this paper, the researcher seeks to review four articles in an attempt to show and discuss the effects of applied behavior on autism in children.
- Autism as a Communication Disorder and Education
The objective of this essay is to present in a clear manner the realities of autism and how children with ASD live and cope with their situation.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Features in Children
The paper describes autism spectrum disorder, its basic elements, language skills peculiar to children with this disease, and challenges they have to overcome to socialize.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders in the Social Context
A seven-year-old client was diagnosed with autism spectrum (ASD) disorder at the age of 5. She has significant difficulties in completing assignments.
- Prompts in Teaching Children with Autism
In teaching children with autism or autistic spectrum disorders (ASD), using prompts is vital. Prompts allow preschool learners to engage in problem-solving.
- Parental and Psychotherapeutic Role in Development of Children With Autism
Parents have a significant role in developing and preparing an autistic child for future life, and in such cases, the work of a psychotherapist with the whole family is important.
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule and Leadership Ability Assessment
This paper provides the discussion of the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule as one of the most effective tools to diagnose ASD and determine its severity.
- Combined Autism Diagnostic Evaluation
Zander, Sturm, and Bölte compared the application of ADI-R, ADOS, their combinations, and the clinical consensus diagnosis to establish the diagnostic validity of the tools.
- Autism: Causes and Treatment Options
Disorders like Autism have a major role to play in the development of several abnormalities related to speech, social interactions, verbal and non-verbal communications.
- Inclusive Education: Child with Autism and Spina Bifida
In general, a child with autism and cleft spine can be successfully integrated into the classroom of a general school, but it is necessary to help him acquire interpersonal skills.
- Autism: Diagnostic Features and Interventions
One of the most severe childhood neurodevelopmental disorders is an autism spectrum disorder, first identified and described by Leo Kanner in 1943 as “early infantile autism.”
- Different Behaviors in Children with Autism
The study looks at the behavior of children with autism when they are with their parents, with strangers or at school to reach a conclusion.
- Analysis of Autism Disorder
Autism is a disorder that affects children at the very tender age of their lives especially within the first three years.
- Bright Not Broken: Gifted Kids, ADHD, and Autism
Bright not Broken: Gifted Kids, ADHD, and Autism by Kennedy, Banks, and Grandin focuses on the issues about the identification and education of twice-exceptional children.
- Autism Symptoms in Infants and Toddlers Article
The article reviews “What Symptoms Predict the Diagnosis of Autism or PDD-NOS in Infants and Toddlers with Developmental Delays Using the Baby and Infant Screen for Autism Traits”.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of the Autism
Autism affects 1 out of every 150 births in America; it is classified as the fastest-growing developmental disability worldwide.