💡 Research Paper Examples on Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder Definition
Bipolar disorder is a type of psychological disorder or mood disorder characterized by severe feelings of sadness, loss, failure, hopelessness, and rejection.
- Risk Factors of Bipolar Disorder
The model will be able to predict those personality types that will be more frequent to gain affective disorders.
- Bipolar Disorder, Its Causes and Treatment Methods
This paper discusses bipolar as a disease, its effects, its causes, the physically notable symptoms as well as recommended methods of treatment.
- Bipolar Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
In this paper, it is preliminarily asserted that, over recent times, there have been several debates regarding the intricacies of bipolar disorder and ADHD.
- Assessment & Psychological Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Interpersonal psychotherapy (IPT) is a specific treatment strategy that demonstrates effectiveness in patients with depression and related mood disorders.
- Biopsychology of Bipolar Disorder
The surfacing of mental disorder bipolar depends on many factors, such as; personality, stress, upbringing, trauma, and others.
- The Correlation Between Bipolar I Disorder and Body Mass Index
Modern psychiatry singles out a group of bipolar disorders, characterized by a single or multiple occurrence of abnormally elevated mood giving place to depressive episodes.
- Symptomes, Causes and Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a disease that causes psychological problems. It causes mood swings to the person who is affected
- Bipolar Disorder in Women: Treatment
Postpartum disorders are becoming a common concern, especially due to their consequences which include committing suicide and infanticide.
- Aspects of Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a psychiatric condition that results in an extraordinary shift in an individual’s activity level, energy, mood, and concentration.
- Mental Health Counseling in Bipolar Disorder
Cognitive and interpersonal techniques help to resolve issues of life problems including demoralization, stigmatization, and lack of opportunity to learn from peer figures.
- Brain Disease: Bipolar Disorder
The selected topic for this essay is bipolar disorder. This discussion gives a detailed analysis of this brain disease affecting a large number of people across the globe.
- Bipolar Disorder in Virginia Wolf
Not all the psychological disorders can be treated, though modern clinical psychology succeeds in dealing with a number of illnesses which were impossible to cure earlier.
- Co-Occurrence of ADHD and Bipolar Disorder
The relationship between Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and bipolar disorder has received a lot of attention.
- Bipolar Disorder Treatment in St. Augustine
This paper explores the complex issue of bipolar disorder and the organizations specialized on providing professional treatment of bipolar disorder located in St. Augustine.
- Bipolar Disorder Treatment
Bipolar disorder (BP) constitutes a psychiatric disorder characterized by abnormally elevated moods and periods of depression.
- Bipolar Mental Disorder and Its Impact on an Individual
This paper will look at the impact BD has on an individual and the treatment options available for such people.
- Types of Accommodations and Bipolar Disorder
The National Mental Health Association defines a mental disability disorder as an ailment, which leads to harsh instability in the thinking or conduct of an individual.
- Bipolar Disorder: Diagnosis and Treatment
Bipolar disorder (formerly manic depression) is a serious and common psychiatric disorder affecting a person’s mood.
- Mental Illness and Work: Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder, previously termed manic depressive psychosis, is a serious mental illness characterized by mood swings with episodes of both elevated and depressed moods .
- Bipolar Disorder Rating Assessment
The instrument used for assessing bipolar disorder is the Cognitive Complaint in Bipolar Disorder Rating Assessment.
- Implications of Diagnosing and Treating Patients with Bipolar Disorder
The purpose of this essay is to examine a variety of legal, ethical, and cultural implications in treating patients with bipolar disorder.
- Children With Bipolar Disorder
The paper discusses bipolar disorder is a chronic illness that often begins in adolescence and even in childhood and importance of family in its treatment.
- Bipolar Disorder in Medical and Societal Views
The objective of this research paper is to analyze the symptoms, causes, and ways of diagnosing bipolar disorder from different points of view.
- Bipolar Mental Disorder: A Bio-Psychosocial Approach
Biological approach to the disease involves application of pharmacological agents that target biological factors involved in the disease cause and progression.
- Mood Disorders: Major Depressive vs. Bipolar Disorder
The main differentiation between major depressive disorder and bipolar disorder is their nature of being either unipolar or bipolar.
- Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder in Children and Adolescents
Diagnosing children and adolescents for schizophrenia is a complex task, as the symptoms can indicate other disorders.
- The Bipolar Disorder Research
Bipolar disorder, also called manic-depressive illness, is a mental disorder that manifests in severe shifts in mood, concentration, desire to perform activities.
- Bipolar Disorder Description, Causes and Treatment
Bipolar disorder is a mentally based disease that mainly affects an individual’s reaction to different situations.
- Bipolar Disorder: Term Definition
Bipolar disorder is an episodic or chronic mental disorder that causes unusual, extreme, and rapid-cycling changes in energy, mood, concentration, and activity
👍 Good Bipolar Disorder Essay Samples for College
- Bipolar Disorder: Symptoms, Diagnosing and Treatment
Bipolar disorder is a severe mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings, and among people with this particular disorder, suicide is the number one cause of death.
- Postpartum Bipolar Disorder and Depression
The results of the Mood Disorder Questionnaire screening of a postpartum patient suggest a bipolar disorder caused by hormonal issues and a major depressive episode.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Bipolar Disorder
This paper addresses the issues related to the use of cognitive-behavioral therapy for people with bipolar disorder.
- Untreated Bipolar Disorder's Impact on Relationships
The paper deals with bipolar disorder and its effects on life. The struggle is juxtaposed with the disorder and measures that should be undertaken when living with the condition.
- Children of Parents with Bipolar Disorder
The article by Erkan et al. aims at comparing the psychopathology and attachment styles in adolescent children of parents with bipolar disorder with a healthy control group.
- Psychological Disorder Analysis: A Case of Bipolar Disorder
Marla is a 42-year-old Hispanic female who comes to the mental health clinic complaining of trouble sleeping, feeling jumpy all of the time, and an inability to concentrate.
- Bipolar Disorder Overview and Analysis
Bipolar disorder is a severe mental illness characterized by extreme episodes of mania, which are referred to as highs, and depression, which is referred to as lows.
- Bipolar Disorder Patient Examination and Therapy
During the treatment process of bipolar disorder, the transfer from using Lamotrigine to applying Celexa in combination with Xanax may become necessary.
- Bipolar Disorder in the Muslim and Discrimination of People With This Mental Illness
People of the Muslim world do not accept bipolar disorder. It is a blow to a blow to their ego. Bipolar disorder is a condition whereby victims suffer from mood fluctuations.
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
In order to understand bipolar disorder in greater detail, it is first important to differentiate between its existing types.
- Suicide and Bipolar Disorder: Medical Treatment
Modern patients are free to choose treatment methods that can be offered in hospital settings. Lithium and Lexapro are frequently recommended for patients with bipolar disorders.
- Bipolar Disorder: Pathology, Diagnosis and Treatment
Bipolar disorder is one of the less understood and well-researched mental illnesses known as manic depression and it is estimated that 3 to 5% of the population.
- Bipolar Disorder and Current Treatment Options
Manic-depressive psychosis is a chronic disease of the affective sphere. Currently, this disorder is referred to as bipolar affective disorder (BAD).
- Bipolar II Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment
Adequate diagnosis and effective treatment of the bipolar disorder II, which has three main types, remains an unsolved challenge for modern psychiatric practitioners.
- The Psychopathology of Bipolar Disorder
The two period episodes of bipolar disorder, mania and depression, differentially impair neuropsychological coordination in the brain
- Bipolar Disorder in Children: Diagnosis & Therapy
A child suffering from the bipolar disorder may be very happy in one instance and may easily become sad for no good reason.
- Bipolar Disorder and Its Characteristics
Bipolar disorder is an adverse condition that significantly debilitates the patient from maintaining a specific mood for a considerable period of time.
- Bipolar Disorder: Drug Treatment Modalities
Bipolar disorder is a mental disorder marked by a change in manic and depressive states, mixed states, and the alternation of euphoria and depression.
- Bipolar Disorder Identification and Treatment
A bipolar disorder is an "occurrence of episodes at both ends of the mood spectrum." The disorder is commonly treated with lithium.
- Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder and Antidepressants
The variety of mental disorders may often confuse terms of disease differentiation due to the lack of proper education. Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder are examples of such confusion.
- Bipolar Disorder: Teaching and Treatment Plan
Bipolar disorder is a psychiatric mental disease that tends to make the patient have severe mood swings. The mood swings tend to be extreme of each other and can range from manic behavior to severe depression.
- Bipolar Disorder Racial Statistics in the UK
The paper reviews the academic and government sources related to the increased rates of bipolar disorder in Black people compared to white people in the UK.
- Medical Analysis of Bipolar Disorder
Previously known as manic depression, bipolar disorder is a psychological condition which affects moods causing them to swing to extremes.
- The Psychosocial Context of Bipolar Disorder
People with bipolar disorder can be characterized as both highly emotional and greatly depressed because these two opposite states constantly interchange each other in their lives.
- Bipolar Disorder: DSM-5 Criteria
The paper offers an overview of bipolar disorder based on the DSM-5 criteria. After a brief discussion of the two types of the disease, special prominence is made on bipolar I disorder.
- Bipolar I: Manic-Depressive Disorder Medical Synopsis & Treatment
The paper discusses that bipolar I disorder is a severe mental issue that requires medical examination and treatment to live a good-quality life.
- Bipolar Disorder: Diagnosis and Treatment
Bipolar Disorder is a serious mental disorder that prevents people from carrying out their day-to-day tasks effectively.
- The Link Between Bipolar Disorder and Creativity
This paper will discuss bipolar disorder, its neurobiology, and its relationship with creativity. There is a high correlation between bipolar disorder and creativity.
- Bipolar Disorder: Causes, Symptoms and Facts
Bipolar disorder is defined as a mood disorder where individuals suffering from the disorder show alternate moments of mania and depression.
- Treating a Patient With Bipolar Disorder
This paper provides a case study for a patient with bipolar disorder, including an overview of the case, target symptoms, and medication treatment plan.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Bipolar Disorder
- Discussing of Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is difficult and less understood mental disorders, as its symptoms manifest in a variety of ways and cause comorbidities that often leave the issue undiagnosed.
- Bipolar Disorder: Symptoms and Treatment
The main sign that enables therapists to separate bipolar disorder from the normal state of mind is manic episodes changing to depressive episodes.
- Bipolar Disorder: The Diagnosis and Treatment
Bipolar disorder is a complex condition that affects almost 3% of the adult population in the US. It is characterized by abrupt changes in mood from depression to mania.
- Bipolar Disorder' Causes and Treatment
Bipolar disorder is a condition of the brain, which causes abnormal shifts in activities and moods. It is treated by integrative group therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Bipolar Disorder and Its Main Phases
Hypomania is the transition point between mania and depression while mixed episode phase entails conditions of all other phases
- Bipolar Disorder: Mental Health in Social Work
Bipolar disorder, also known as manic-depressive illness, is characterized by atypical mood swings, energy levels, and the ability to function.
- Definition, Causes, and Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
The disease creates mood disorders, low-level depressive episodes and elevated modal episodes that are psychologically referred to as mania.
- Bipolar Disorder or Manic Depression
Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by unusual mood changes that shift from manic to depressive extremes. In the medical field, it`s called manic depression.
- Abnormal Psychology: Bipolar Disorder
The following paper will discuss this psychological illness in more detail by discussing its critical points and expressing a personal view about it.
- Bipolar Disorder: Description, Episodes, and Types
Bipolar Disorder is a serious mental condition that affects one's ability to retain mental stability and well-being in a negative way.
- Bipolar or Manic-Depressive Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a brain illness that causes sudden changes in an individual’s mood, levels of activity, energy, as well as the ability to perform mundane tasks.
- Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia
Bipolar and schizophrenia affect mental hence emotions of the individuals. Therefore, they are mental disorders, which may be fatal if untreated.
- Risk Factors of Bipolar Disorder
The risk factors involved in the development of bipolar affective disorder (BAD) can include a multitude of components.
- Psychodynamic Approach: Creativity and Bipolar Disorder
This report answers the questions to a case study concerning the psychodynamic approach to leadership that underlying irrational processes and dynamics that govern human behavior.
- Managing Bipolar Disorder
There is assortment of drugs used in managing bipolar disorder with some working as antidepressants, mood stabilizers, or antipsychotics to reduce the effects of this disorder.
- Bipolar Disorder and Its Three Types
The bipolar disorder condition is usually characterized by mood swings. The patient will experience periods of both mania and depression.
- Bipolar Disorder Therapy in a 26-Year-Old Female Patient
Particularly bipolar I disorder is “defined by manic episodes that last at least seven days, or by manic symptoms that are so severe that the person needs immediate hospital care”.
- Bipolar Disorder Phenomenon in Medicine
The bipolar disorder phenomenon, which is regarded by the modern medical community as another epidemic, requires special attention and resources.
- Bipolar Disorder' Symptoms and Treatments in Psychiatry
The bipolar disorder is an austere, cerebral illness. This paper discusses the signs and symptoms, treatments, as well as management objectives of the bipolar disorder.
- Pharmacogenomic Testing to Increase Treatment Adherence in Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a serious mental disorder that is typified by drastic mood fluctuations between mania and depression.
- The Characteristics of Bipolar Disorder
This essay examines bipolar disorder by focusing on epidemiology, causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Hypersomnia Subtypes, Sleep and Relapse in Bipolar Disorder
Kaplan et al.’s “Hypersomnia subtypes, sleep and relapse in bipolar disorder” identifies subtypes of the disease, which promotes the clarification of its definition.
- Peculiarities of Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental illness that preconditions changes in mood, emotional swings, and the emergence of manic episodes.
- “Family-Focused Therapy for Bipolar Disorder”: Therapy Management
“Family-focused Therapy for Bipolar Disorder” provides insight into the treatment of bipolar disorder beyond medication intervention.
- Mental Health: Bipolar Disorder Problem
Bipolar disorder is a mental condition that alters brain functioning of the patients. Researchers tried to find out prevalence of treated bipolar disorder in the region.
- Pediatric Bipolar Disorder: Key Issues
Bipolar disorder among children have some peculiarities and differ from symptoms of adult patients. The article proposes specific treatment measures and interventions for children.
- Bipolar Disorder in Abnormal Psychology
Patients with bipolar disorder present one of the most interesting populations to be studied from the abnormal psychology perspective.
- Bipolar Disorder: Symptoms, Effects, Diagnosis and Treatment
Bipolar is not curable, but it is manageable. People who stick to the prescribed medication are able to regulate mood swings and hence lead healthy productive lives.
- Bipolar Disorder: Risk Factors Analysis
The research studies conducted on BAD can be categorized into two major subcategories regarding their approach to the issue
- Bipolar Disorder: Symptoms, Factors and Treatment
Bipolar disorder is a neuropsychological disorder characterized by changing moods and energy levels that affect the ability of the patients’ memory to function normally.
- Bipolar Disorder Treatment Features
The issue of autonomy during the treatment of abnormal behavior is complicated. The lack of support from family members may facilitate psychosis mania.
- Bipolar Disorder Therapies Comparison
Bipolar disorder signifies a mental health condition that causes periods of depression and results in abnormal swings in mood and activity levels.
- Mental State Deterioration in Bipolar Disorder Patients
Bipolar Disorder (BD) is considered one of the major causes of morbidity in the western world, particularly due to the frequent episode recurrence.
- Treatment, Symptoms, and Prevention of Bipolar Disorder
This paper studies bipolar disorder, its prevalence and incidence, symptoms, depression, treatment, prevention, risk factor and diagnosis.
- Depressive Disorder and Bipolar Disorder
When acts of depression occur it is very hard to distinguish between MDD and BD. However, there are certain differences between MDD and BD.
- Psychodiagnostics in Bipolar Disorder Case
Socially inappropriate behaviors, hyperactivity (fidgeting), and lack of energy in doing some work may be the signs of bipolar disorder.
- Nursing: Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis and Treatment
This paper aims to discuss nursing strategies and approaches to diagnosis and intervention for providing clients with efficient bipolar disorder treatment.