💡 Research Paper Examples on Blood pressure
- Blood Pressure Control in Heart Failure Patients: Adhering to a Low Sodium Diet
The use of a low sodium diet in the management protocol of congestive heart failure patients has remained a standard for many decades in the medical field.
- Home Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor: How to Use
Nowadays, many people suffer from hypertension and the inabilities to control the changes in their blood pressure. People have headaches and do not know the reasons for such pain.
- High Blood Pressure and Heart Attack Relationship
Heart attack, also known as a myocardial infarction, is one of the most common cardiovascular diseases with high mortality rates in the US.
- Blood Pressure Assessment: Program Description
Independent studying will be encouraged after students have examined existing literature regarding blood pressure assessment.
- The DASH Diet for Blood Pressure Management
The study highly recommends the DASH diet for senior citizens to fight hypertension and other health problems such as diabetes, coronary diseases, and obesity.
- Blood Vessels and Blood Pressure
The paper gives a brief review on the types of blood vessels, blood pressure, and how to take it, as well as hypertension and shock.
- Differences in Blood Pressure Values: Obtained with Automated and Manual Methods in Medical inpatients
The focus of this article is to inform an audience about research conducted to determine the accuracy of a contemporary automated device, a non-invasive blood pressure device.
- Blood Pressure Control in Kidney Disease Management
The subsequent discussion focuses on the connection between hypertension and kidney disease. It will also discuss why controlling blood pressure (BP) is a requisite aspect.
- Hypertension: Treatment of High Blood Pressure
This case study evaluates the most suitable treatment regimen for the patient, includes a thorough description of the pharmacological data, provides the reasoning for medication.
- High Blood Pressure, Its Diagnosis and Treatment
This paper will synthesize high blood pressure information obtained from the current literature to develop and justify various approaches and define the best treatment option.
- The Case of High Blood Pressure
Jerry is an office assistant allowed to call in approved refills, while Dr. William was away, a patient called the office asking him to help with a prescription of Valium.
- The Elevated Blood Pressure in the Pediatric Populace
In this essay, the evaluation plan and the implementation process of the program increase the awareness of the disease.
- Controlling High Blood Pressure: Patient Interventions
Blood pressure control remains a serious nationwide challenge, as it requires a systematic approach and active engagement of patients and medical professionals.
- Glomerular Blood Pressure and Renal Blood Flow
Glomerular blood pressure together with renal blood flow (RBF) is considered as the determining factor that defines the proper glomerular filtration.
- The Parasympathetic Nervous System and Blood Pressure
This article describes how the parasympathetic nervous system affects blood pressure, namely physiology and the influence of external factors.
- Prevalence of High Blood Pressure among African Americans
This paper endeavors to provide an analysis of various print literature that addresses the prevalence of high blood pressure among African Americans.
- High Blood Pressure: Causes & Symptoms
This paper defines hypertension, explores the history of hypertension, discusses the prevalence of hypertension in Saudi Arabia, analyzes the symptoms and causes of hypertension.
- Should Patients with High Blood Pressure Take Drugs?
Drug treatment for patients suffering from high blood pressure is not entirely bad if safe drugs are used, but overall, it is advisable for patients to use alternative treatment.
- Compliance and Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
This paper examines the impact of daily home blood pressure monitoring on compliance with medication regimens for hypertension in adults diagnosed with hypertension.
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Patient Teaching
Elderly males suffering from HBP and diabetes should be instructed to perform the basic self-assessment operations: checking blood pressure and monitoring blood glucose levels.
- Hypertensive Patients Will Maintain Healthy Blood Pressure and Prevent Obesity
Despite hypertension and obesity are being major life threats, there are safer lifeways that one can use to combat the problem.
- Control of Blood Pressure in Renal Disease
An annotated bibliography is a brief summary and analysis of the journal articles reviewed for improving control of blood pressure in renal disease.
- The Hypertensive African American Patients: Blood Pressure Management
The purpose of the research is to extract and distinguish the treatment expectations among hypertensive patients of African American origin adhered to a basic care practice.
- Blood Pressure in Overweight Schoolchildren
Prevalent increase in hypertension cases amongst children aged between 5 to 15, indicates that children are at risk of suffering from hypertension across the world due to obesity.
- Sedation Effect on Blood Pressure in Ventilated Patients
Sedative drugs in patients are used in ventilated Patients to reduce anxiety and also to reduce instability of the cardiovascular to maintain ventilator synchrony.
👍 Good Blood pressure Essay Samples for College
- Taking Blood Pressure Measurement
For the purposes of preparing a lecture or series of lectures on how to take blood pressure measurement a multimedia authoring tool such as PowerPoint may be used.
- Location of Blood Pressure Measurement
Blood pressure measurement is the most basic medical examination performed on any patient reporting to a health care facility.
- Electronic Health Record for Blood Pressure Measurements
HealthPartners’ case study demonstrates a significant improvement in the HEDIS Controlling High Blood Pressure Measures following their transition to an EHR system.
- Exercise Blood Pressure Research Analysis
Nguyen et al. conducted a study on the influence of magnesium in comparison with potassium supplementation on SBP during aerobic-cycling exercise.
- High Blood Pressure Management in Hispanic Patient
The patient, a 57-year-old Hispanic male, presented to the office with the chief complaint of high blood pressure.
- Measurement and Recording: Temperature, Pulse, Respiration, Blood Pressure
This paper aims to provide a description of the measurement and recording of a patient's temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure, and fluid balance.
- Blood Pressure Control Programs for the Elderly
Williamson et al. explore the effectiveness of an intensive blood pressure control program as compared to the standard approach.
- Obesity and High Blood Pressure as Health Issues
Since the patient’s symptoms are characteristic of several possible diseases, the clinical assessment of his health is an essential aspect of compiling a treatment plan.
- Exercise Effects on Blood Pressure and Heart Rate
The cardiovascular system helps the body to get useful substances and get rid of waste. It contains the main components of the tissue.
- Telemonitoring Blood Pressure in African Americans
Home blood pressure telemonitoring paired with self-adjustment according to pre-set treatment algorithms can improve blood pressure control.
- Case Management: Blood Pressure and Lipid Level Control
This article is a critical analysis of the article Case management for blood pressure and lipid level control after minor stroke by McAlister, F. et. al.
- Healthcare: High Blood Pressure
In the United States, one person in every three adults has high blood pressure, and it is almost impossible to notice the problem in time.
- Association of Body Mass Index With Blood Pressure
The body mass index has a strong positive relationship with systolic blood pressure among individuals. Obesity is a significant risk factor for hypertension.
- Body Mass Index and Age Influence on Blood Pressure
Regression analysis provided in the paper reveals that age, body weight, and body mass index are statistically significant predictors of systolic blood pressure.
- Recording & Regulating One's Blood Pressure Levels
Using the example of Mr. Joe, this study presents the fundamental physiological mechanisms that help in regulating one’s blood pressure, including a detailed discussion of why accuracy is crucial.
- Blood Pressure and Obesity Solution
It is notable that people participate in these three areas effectively and routinely in order to reduce the incidences of obesity challenges
- The Effect of Minority Status and Rural Residence on Actions to Control High Blood Pressure in the US
This paper seeks to analyze the research that was performed to determine the impact of poverty plus rustic habitation on measures to alleviate high blood pressure in the US.
- Taking Blood Pressure: Storyboard Concept
The paper discusses the importance of taking of readings of one’s blood pressure as well as discussing some of the equipment that are used while taking and checking blood pressure.
- Home Blood Pressure Monitoring in Patients With Hypertension
Home blood pressure monitoring (HBPM) is the tool usually introduced as a part of the course of treatment and recommended by the general guidelines
- Blood Glucose and Blood Pressure Home Testing
With some little guidance from the doctors and the equipment manufacturers, the patients with blood sugar and blood pressure problems can do the tests on their own.
- Blood Pressure & Capillary Exchange
This paper discusses blood pressure & capillary exchange, compensatory mechanisms of the cardiovascular system upon consumption of seawater, etc.
- Effect of Exercise on Blood Pressure and Pulse Rate
Increased physical activity has been shown to reduce blood pressure in a range of individuals with hypertension in studies that looked at the relationship between the two.
- Researching of the New Blood Pressure Guidelines
The current education materials used are outdated and thus need to be updated so that they can reflect the latest perspectives on the issue under analysis.
- Music Effect on Blood Pressure and Heart Rate
The experiment aimed to investigate the effect of music on blood pressure and heart rate. The experiment has showed music significantly affects blood pressure and heart rate.
- Taking a Blood Pressure Course
This course introduces you to the topic of blood pressure; what it means, how it is measured and how to control abnormal pressures.
- High Blood Pressure: Causes, Symptoms, Medication
The present paper attempts to analyze a proposed change strategy of providing hypertensive patients with better primary care and consider various issues regarding its implementation.
- High Blood Pressure Treatment in Diabetic Patient
This case study presents a sixty-year-old African American male patient who has been diagnosed with hypertension and types two diabetes for the last twelve years.
- High Blood Pressure Among African American Children Aged 13 to 18
High blood pressure remains a major health issue affecting many people. Past studies have also indicated that this health challenge has gone unnoticed in many children.
- Blood Pressure Device: The Direct Marketing Campaign
The product selected for marketing is blood pressure device. The uniqueness of this medical product is that it can be used at home and by all family members.
- Nutrition and Diets: Impact on the Blood Pressure Reduction
Both single nutrients, such as coffee and nitrate-rich vegetable, as well as complex diets, for example, Nordic, can lower blood pressure.
- Free Blood Pressure Screening as a Nurse Initiative
Free blood pressure screening is a community health initiative for nurses as it engages them around improving health in the areas of safety and quality of life.
- Preventing of High Blood Pressure
Hypertension is a chronic disease also known as high blood pressure because arterial blood pressure is increased.
- Diabetic Scenario: Dealing with High Blood Pressure
Heart rate blood pressure and respiratory rate play a crucial role in determining the contribution of hypertension to the problem the patient was suffering.