💡 Research Paper Examples on Cancer
- The Effects of Prostate Cancer Treatments on Husband and Wife Sexuality
The study intends to understand different aspects of psychological predicaments associated with prostate cancer.
- Breast Cancer, Genetics, and Genomics
Healthcare specialists can determine individuals who are predisposed to this gene mutation through careful family observance.
- Breast Cancer Pain Treatment and Life Quality Improvement
Chronic pain secondary to breast cancer can lead to adverse effects and even death, the nurses must always keep an eye on any changes in health that may be harmful to the patient.
- Breast Cancer: Review
Typical therapies for breast cancer are invasive and, as many can attest, physically devastating. The treatment for breast cancer involves combining resection, chemotherapy.
- Women’s Health and Cancer
Health-related issues concerning women and cancer are very sensitive. Cancer is curable when detected early, although many people still believe that it is a terminal disease.
- Tobacco Smoking and Lung Cancer Interconnection
Worldwide, tobacco smoking among different age groups and gender remains the leading cause of avertable ill health and death.
- “Less Invasive Lymph Node Biopsy Method…” by European Cancer Conference
The article “Less Invasive Lymph Node Biopsy Method Could Spare Thousands Unnecessary Operations” discusses a new technique known as ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration cytology.
- Screening Test for Colon Cancer
Clinical decision-making process should assess multiple variants depending on age, risk group, surveillance intervals, and other factors to select the most effective screening tool.
- Breast and Prostate Cancer and Treatment
The various types of cancer are distinguished based on the part of the body that they affect. Breast cancer is most prevalent among women. However, it can also affect men.
- The Effect of Special Diet on Progress of Colon Cancer
This thesis provides a broad overview of the relationship between the dietary components and colon cancer with a specific focus on Omani population.
- Role of Smoking in the Occurrence of Breast Cancer
This paper reviews article that studies establishing the extent to which active smoking increases the risk of breast cancer among Canadian women.
- Child With Acute Lymphoid Leukemia
This essay has the aim of discussing about the disease Acute Lymphoid (Lymphocytic or Lymphoblastic) Leukemia or ALL in middle childhood.
- Examination of the Photoprotective Effects of 1,25-Dihydroxycholecalciferol- Cancer Studies & Molecular Medicine
The energy obtained as radiation may be used to convert 7-dehydrocholesterol to pre-vitamin D3, which is then thermally isomerized to Vitamin D3 or calcitriol.
- 30 Years of Cancer Treatment: How Treatment Strategy Has Changed
This paper is a study of the changes in cancer survival, prognostic ability, monitoring, impact of treatment strategies and the latest advances in this area.
- Insurance Policies for Young Adults with Cancer
The researchers believe that the policy review to extend the eligibility age for dependents from 18 to 26 years resulted in a high proportion of the insured people with cancer.
- Cellular Uptake of Iron Oxide Nanoparticles in the Prostate Cancer Cells
Prostate cancer is among the primary causes of death among American men. It occurs due to the abnormal growth of prostate cells leading to the enlargement of the prostate gland
- Prostate Cancer Treatment and Depression
There are several types of treatment models that are used to manage prostate cancer, and the type of model adopted depends on factors such as the advanced stage of the condition.
- Lung and Breast Cancer Prevention
This essay analyzes the benefits of cancer prevention and the timely diagnosis for preserving people's health and life by using lung and breast cancer as examples.
- Causes and Treatment of Cancer
Cancer is closely related to the process of mitosis, and more specifically to the errors occurring during this process.
- Morphine and Marijuana in Palliative Care of Patients With Cancer
The purpose of this study is to compare the efficacy of morphine as a standard drug with marijuana as a novel drug in the management of pain in patients with cancer.
- Palliative Care Strategies for Patients With Lung Cancer
Palliative care aims to give emotional, social, spiritual, and physical support to the patient and family. It seeks to cater for the health of the patient holistically.
- Breast Cancer in Hispanic Women: Critique of Research
The research on breast cancer of Hispanic women originated from the observation that individuals of different ethnicities have different survival outcomes for particular disorders.
- Treatment of Colon Cancer
The purpose of this critical appraisal is to assess the quality of the ASCRS clinical practice guidelines and examine its methodological strategy.
- Lung Cancer in the United States
Lung cancer is one of the leading causes of mortality and morbidity in the United States. Smoking tobacco is the most important predisposing factor for lung cancer.
- Support Strategies for a Lung Cancer Patient
This paper explains how the patient can benefit from palliative care, shows how family and friends can help, enlightens the nurses and medical team on the various strategies.
- Brain Cancer Research and Advancement of Treatment
This paper discusses the latest brain cancer research and the advancement of treatment through successful brain tumor studies.
- IPhone Application for Breast Cancer Prognosis
This dissertation presents the technique to be used in the development of a mobile application that will be used to effectively diagnose breast cancer.
- Role of Nurse Practitioners in Cancer Screening
This paper’s purpose is to research the role of nurse practitioners in cancer screening and ethical issues in health prevention for cancer screening.
- Breast Cancer and Chemotherapy Medication
This research study helps advance the cancer treatment methods and help find better cures for this disease, testing a new method for delivering chemotherapy medication.
- Treatment and Prevention of Prostate Cancer
The paper explains how to prevent and treat prostate cancer. It also illustrates the side effects of the various therapies and explains how ethnicity and age influence the disease.
👍 Good Cancer Essay Samples for College
- Breast Cancer: Preventing, Diagnosing, Addressing the Issue
To date, breast cancer remains one of the most complex health issues that may easily lead to the terminal stage of cancer development.
- Quality Improvement Initiative and Cancer Screening
The paper discusses screening for certain types of cancer. It helps to detect the disease early and increases the chances of successful treatment.
- UK Women's Cervical Cancer Prevention Policies
The paper describes policies developed in the UK to prevent cervical cancer among adult women and measures to improve the health and wellbeing of women diagnosed with the disease.
- Cancer Patients' Financial Status and Life Quality
The article’s hypothesis states that financial strains reduce the quality of life for aged people dying of cancer. It is significant to nurses serving in the urban population.
- Breast Cancer Problem in America
Breast cancer is a disease characterized by the growth of abnormal cells in a breast tissue and if not treated, may result in death.
- Management of Cancer Pain: Effectiveness of Pain Journal
The cancer patients need to keep a pain journal, which is a self-assessment tool in which a person records his or her pain sensations and their management.
- A Collaborative Stress Management Initiative for Mothers of Cancer Children
The article explored the psychological stress experienced by mothers who have cancerous children. The research is current and relevant to contemporary health issues.
- Cancer: Gene Mutation’s Influence, Treatments
This paper discusses cancer: A perfect cancer therapy, chemotherapy and radiation treatments for cancer, studies about gene mutation and its influence on cancer.
- Acute Lymphocytic and Myelogenous Leukemia in Children
This paper briefly discusses the environmental risk factors involved in acute lymphocytic or acute myelogenous leukemia.
- The Prevention of Breast Cancer
This paper includes a study proposal that examines the role of the ARNP in the prevention of breast cancer with the help of screening mammograms.
- The American Cancer Society: Strategic HR Management
The HR manager in the American Cancer Society coordinates the timely delivery of services within the expectations of employees, consumers and the sponsors of the society.
- Dietary Fat Intake and Development of Breast Cancer
The aim of this study was to determine the relationship between dietary fat intake and the development of breast cancer in women.
- Cultural Sensitivity in Medicine and Cancer Treatment
Any medical practitioner should understand the cultural aspects of a community for him to be able to come up with a lasting solution for cancer treatment.
- Introducing Routine Screening in a Gynecological Cancer Setting
In evidence-based nursing practice, distress is viewed as one of the primary causes of death among cancer people in contemporary society.
- Breast Cancer: At-Risk Population, Barriers, and Improvement
The paper is to explain why older women face a higher risk of getting breast cancer, what barriers lead to this adverse state of affairs, and how to improve the situation.
- Breast Cancer: Discussion of the Problems and Way of Treatment
An analytical and evaluative case that is intended to recover fully the problem of breast cancer and explain the ways of its treatment in the context of nursing.
- Breast Cancer Prevention and Treatment
Breast cancer stands out among other types of cancers as the best-studies human tumor but also one which is also very poorly understood.
- Lung Cancer Screening Study by Haas et al.
Lung cancer is America's leading cause of malignancy-related deaths, with the underserved and ethnic minority groups suffering the highest disease burden.
- Oncology: Yeast and Cancer Cells
The FTIR analysis reveals that crystals resulting from the MA-MAEC technique are GSH-based. GSH was isolated in yeast for the first time in 1929.
- Cancer Cells and Normal Cells
Normal cells undergo normal division which can be controlled by inhibitors, while cancer cells split rapidly in an unorganized manner and even in the presence of inhibitors.
- Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is becoming a common infection caused by cancerous cells. Most cases of breast cancer have been diagnosed with more women than men.
- Breast Cancer: Risks, Detection, and Impact
Like all general forms of cancer, breast cancer also pertains to the irregular and uncontrolled growth of cells in the patient in the effected region of the body.
- Pain Management Issues in Cancer Patients
Pain has a significant effect on the quality of life of cancer patients, their view of the effectiveness of treatment, disease progression, and survival.
- The National Cancer Institute's Annual Report
The National Cancer Institute conducts research annually on cancer patients and categorizes the data, this paper discusses the data collected from 2000 to 2015.
- Cancer and Angiogenesis Relations
Angiogenesis is an essential physiologic mechanism to control blood vessel growth. Abnormalities in the regulation of this process result in various diseases such as obesity and cancer.
- Garlic Intake and Gastrointestinal Cancer
The meta-analysis conducted by Fleischauer, Poole, and Arab supported the inverse correlation between raw and cooked garlic consumption and colorectal and stomach cancer.
- Ethical Dilemma: Handling a Request for No Further Cancer Treatment
Modern technologies can prolong a person's life and interrupt it, and this is a person's choice of which decision to make.
- Do Cellphones Cause Brain Cancer?
The reason for the worries is that cellphones emit RF energy that contains both electric and magnetic energy, and exposure to it may be unhealthy for a human being.
- Cancer Computer-Aided Diagnosis
The top areas of cancer computer-aided diagnosis, which seem to be most often discussed and particularly well translated to practice, are breast, lung, and colon cancer diagnosing.
- Stage II Breast Cancer: Emily’s Story
A set of clinical manifestations of breast cancer includes swelling of breasts, flaky skin, discoloration, pulling in of the nipple, as well as loss of weight.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Cancer
- Prostate Cancer and Age-Related Risk Factors
One of the risk factors associated with prostate cancer is age. Men above 50 are at a higher risk of developing prostate cancer.
- Anthem Blue Cross: Breast Cancer Screenings
This paper aims to present a detailed economic report regarding the implementation of breast cancer screenings that Anthem Blue Cross will provide free of charge.
- Breast Cancer: Causes and Treatment
The purpose of this final essay is to combine all the information studied on the occurrence, development, and impact of such a severe illness as cancer, namely breast cancer.
- Cancer Trends in Relation to Healthcare Management
Global Burden of Disease Cancer Collaboration argues that lung and breast cancer are the top two types of cancer for disability-adjusted life years.
- Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester Effect on Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Cervical Cancer
Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester exerts a multitude of actions on cellular and genetic networks. It has good antitumor properties.
- Gaining Ground on Breast Cancer: Advances in Treatment
The article “Advances in Treatment of Breast Cancer” by Esteva and Hortobagyi discusses breast cancer from the aspect of increased survival rates and novel treatments.
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Medication: Case Study
Diagnosis and medication of breast cancer depend on various factors. It is important for both medical practitioners and patients to understand these factors.
- Dental Caries Among Survivors of Childhood Cancer
Some professionals considered caries to be one of the long-term health consequences experienced after cancer while others do not support such an idea.
- Cancer Treatment Research: Informed Consent
The paper contains an informed consent letter inviting to become a part of the research project dedicated to cancer treatment methods in Hispanic patients.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Nursing Capstone Project
The population of interest for the nursing capstone project is people with acute myeloid leukemia. The goal is to understand the peculiarities of acute myeloid leukemia management.
- Positive Psychology for Children with Cancer
The research conducted a comparative study for justification in accessing the evidence of the relationship found in psychological properties.
- Lung Cancer Patient: A Case Study
The paper aims to identify the experiences of a patient that was not expecting results of lung cancer diagnosis, determine how it impacts the nursing principles of practice.
- Gender Disparity in Colorectal Cancer Screening
Colorectal cancer screening rates are far lower than the rates regarding other cancer types, but the issue has been considered to be even more drastic for females.
- Case Brief on Colon Cancer and Colostomy
The paper presents a medical case brief on a 54-year-old patient suffering from colon cancer who had undergone a surgery known as colostomy.
- Breast Cancer Screening in Australia
The research literature review paper demonstrates breast cancer screening in Australia the government-funded program BreastScreen Australia.
- Oral Cancer Contributing Factors
This paper addresses the oral cancer issue by looking at direct and indirect factors that trigger the condition, identifies the direct and indirect protective factors.
- Bowel Cancer Treatment History
Bowel cancer is located at the lower end of the digestive tract, and it highly affects the quality of living due to the discomfort within the rectum area.
- Inner Strength in Women Survivors of Cancer
This is a summary of the article The role of inner strength in quality of life and self-management in women survivors of cancer by C. Dingley and G. Roux.
- Breast Cancer – Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
This paper will discuss the pathology of breast cancer, especially among women, including its causes, diagnosis, treatment, and risk factors among other aspects.
- Breast Cancer: Signs, Symptoms and Treatment
Breast cancer is a malignancy that develops in the breast duct or glands. The alarming statistic states that inevitably one in eight women will develop breast cancer.
- Approach to Care of Cancer: Diagnosis and Staging
This paper discusses the diagnosis and staging of cancer, complications and side effects of treatment, methods to lessen the physical and psychological effects of cancer.
- Psychological Adaptation in Male Partners of Gay Men With Prostate Cancer
This proposal for a dissertation aimed at exploring the link between biological and psychosocial disorders leading to the psychological adaptation of male partners of gay patients.
- Breast Cancer Screening
Working with patients who suffer from breast cancer, I have faced a number of research controversies concerning the women that should have Mammograms at the age of 50.
- Tanning Booths and Skin Cancer Relationship – Medicine
The paper establishes the relationship between tanning booths and skin cancer and examines the dangers of tanning booths among high school students.
- The Texas Cancer Registry as an Organization
The Texas Cancer Registry has gone a long way in its formation, and in 2004 for the first time, meeting the high standards of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Community Health Action Plan: Reducing Pancreatic Cancer Illnesses
The paper discusses ways to reduce new pancreatic cancer illnesses by improving access to treatment via a more concerted approach to pancreatic cancer care.
- American Cancer Society Objective
Building an effective team and establishing strict deadlines can ensure the development of a program that may provide a better future for cancer patients.
- Low Funding Rates for Lung Cancer Patients
Lung cancer can be considered one of the most dangerous types of cancer, and even though this problem has a decreasing trend, the funding per person does not rise.
- Breast Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
Advanced breast cancer is associated with bone pain, skin ulcers, breast pain or discomfort, weight loss and swelling of the breast, especially near to the cancer.
- Chronic Disease: Diabetes, Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease
The paper describes the epidemiology, disease prevention of chronic diseases, and burden of diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and cardiovascular disease.
✍️ Best Cancer Essay Examples to Write about
- Esophageal Cancer: Credible Internet Information
Esophageal cancer has become one of the main forms of cancers which usually causes a lot of suffering to patients due to immense pain, difficulty in swallowing or dysphagia.
- Skin Cancer, Its Types and Prevention of It
Skin cancer has been the most common type of cancer over the years, with thousands of Americans being diagnosed with cancer every year.
- Lung Cancer: Causes and Treatment
In the current paper, the crucial peculiarities of lung cancer, as well as the reasons that cause it, will be discussed.
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Nutritional Influences
Almost every human disease has a genetic cause or an underlying component, which can potentially be useful to develop a cure or create preventative treatments.
- Genetic Testing: Screening for Colon Cancer
It has been observed that of the single, multiple sessile, and pedunculated polypoid colon tumors, Familial adenomatous polyposis is the most common.
- The Nursing Process in Cancer Treatment
The current paper aims to discuss some aspects of cancer treatment, and how it can be performed using the five stages nursing process.
- Association Between Pre-Diagnostic Circulating 25-(OH) D and Cancer
The main dietary source for vitamin D is from the diet, however, body can synthesis it through use of ultra-violet rays from the sun.
- Uterine Cancer: Description, Diagnostics, and Treatment
Uterine cancer involves invasive neoplasms of the corpus uteri that originate from either the endometrial (innermost) or myometrial (middle) layers of the uterus.
- Delaware Cancer Incidence and Mortality in 2009-2013
This work describes the trend of cancer both in terms of mortality and incidence, using Delaware's Cancer Incidence and Mortality Report.
- Approach to Care: Cancer Patient
Cancer is one of the most dreaded words in the dictionary. When doctors make the pronouncement that a certain patient has cancer, it is the same as a death sentence.
- Lung Cancer in A Human Body
Lung cancer affects the lungs in the human body that are responsible for oxygen intake and the exhalation of carbon dioxide.
- Cervical Cancer: Symptoms and Treatment
Cervical cancer is a condition that affects the cells close to the vagina that can be located in the lower section of the uterus, which is called the cervix.
- Hexokinase 2 Enzyme in Cancer Treatment
Given the benefits associated with the inhibition of HK2 in the management of tumor cells, it could be applied in chemistry, biology, and medicine as a part of cancer therapy.
- Risk Reduction Strategies for Post-operative Breast Cancer Patients
The research posits that nurses should compile adequate cancer patients' post-discharge needs to help clients' caregivers offer quality care.
- Pediatric Leukemia: Diagnosis and Treatment
The paper studies leukemia or cancer of the blood and bone marrow as a disease connected to the abnormality of white blood cells the ways of its diagnosis and treatment.
- Lung Cancer, Its Etiology Pathophysiology
The genetic/epigenetic alterations alter signal transduction pathways in cells. This paper examines the etiologic factors and mechanisms of pathophysiology of lung cancer.
- Research of Breast Cancer Problems
The research on the problem of breast cancer, its predominance in specific racial or ethnic groups is common among women of higher economic status.
- Value Care of Cancer
Cancer is a chronic disease that emanates from genetic mutations, which causes cells to lose their cellular regulation mechanisms and grow uncontrollably.
- Genetic Counseling in the Breast Cancer Case
Attention is drawn to family health history because this information shows what genetic health-related illnesses are typical for these people.
- Cancer Risk Associated with Chronic Diseases Study
Tu et al.'s study was designed to evaluate the joint and independent associations of specific chronic illnesses and disease markers with cancer risk.
- Palliative Treatment of Lung Cancer
At present, various palliative client assessment methods are used in cancer treatment. Analysis of nursing care, biological status, and spiritual status of the client is important.
- Lung and Bronchus Cancer: Descriptive Statistics
Based on the “National Cancer Institute Data,” it is possible to provide sets of Central Tendency and Variation measurements for each of the race/ethnicity groups.
- The Issue of Cancer in Firefighters and How to Manage It
It is necessary to understand the main causes and factors of cancer in firefighters and to identify measures to influence this situation.
- Cancer Patient Survival in Texas
Aside from informing disease prognosis, survival analysis research in cancer patients might support the fight against the disease.
- Prostate Cancer: Causes and Treatment
The number of prostate cancer around the globe is significantly huge, that it even occurs at a higher frequency than that of breast cancer among women.
- Uterine Cancer: Histology, Treatment and Prognosis
Uterine carcinoma, starting in the uterus, grows into abdomen tissues, rectum, and bladder, while it may or may not reach nearby lymph nodes.
- Cancer Cells in the Context of Mitochondria and Calcium
Cancer growth starts in the mitochondria after the activation of preexisting tumor genes in the nucleus. Cells generate energy in form of ATP in mitochondria through respiration.
- The Problem of Cervical Cancer
In this work, the contradiction of the cancer of the cervix as a sexually-transmitted disease is contemplated, analyzing the effects of particular aspects on the development of cancer.
- Creativity in People With Cancer
People who have been diagnosed with cancer may be taught to find some creative art that helps them cope with the miseries of their illness.
- An Overview of Cancer Disease
Cancer cells are also subdivided into primary and secondary tumors. The primary tumors refer to those swellings which develop at the initial stage
📝 Cancer Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- A Cancer Service Line Development at Trinity Community Hospital
Trinity Community hospital has come a long way to become one of the premier health facilities in the south west of the United States.
- Ovarian Cancer and Prophylactic Hysterectomy
In this paper, the analysis of the article about the role of prophylactic hysterectomy will be developed to identify its main “take-away” ideas.
- Breast Cancer: Research Review Paper
Plenty of scholars’ investigations help doctors, nurses, and patients to take precautionary and care measures to improve their physical and psychological condition.
- Breast Cancer: Revisiting the Issue
When addressing breast cancer, it is vital to remember key facts about this disease and incorporate them into the planning of the treatment process accordingly.
- Health Risks and Prevention: Cardiovascular Disease and Cancers
In addition, African Americans men have a higher risk of prostate cancer just as it is with men with a family history of the cancer. CRP test is recommended for persons who are at the risk of
- Diet for Breast Cancer as a Part of Treatment
Cancer, particularly breast cancer for women, is now known to be one of the major causes of deaths among women nowadays
- Breast Cancer Genetics and Genomics
Eating a well balanced diet and lowering alcohol consumption is a viable method of preventing breast cancer among both men and women.
- International Expansion Strategy of Australia Cancer Care Hospital.
The paper outlines the expansion strategies that can be undertaken by Cancer Care Hospital Australia that offers high standards facilities necessary for cancer treatment.
- Light in Cancer Treatment. Chemotherapy and Photodynamic Therapy
Cancer is amongst the most prevalent diseases in the world, affecting millions of people. This health condition is linked to debilitating symptoms.
- Socioeconomic Factors of Oral Cancer
The significant probability of oral cancer being incident in unemployed people was high since the OR (odds ratio) is 2.27.
- Cancer Types, Treatment and Effects
Over the last century, increased numbers of cancer cases have been reported in the world. This essay looks into types of cancers, treatments and their effects on the body.
- Gene Therapy for Cancer Patients
Gene therapy helps cancer patients strengthen their bodies, replace faulty genes with new ones, and fight disease.
- Lung Cancer in a Native Australian Patient
This paper discusses possible reasons why Ben, a Native Australian with lung cancer, refused treatment and the possible services available for him at his rural home.
- Optimism & Distress in Women With Breast Cancer
The research has eliminated the possibility of using age and chemotherapy as controllable variables in determining the patients’ optimism.
- Breast Cancer: Perspectives on Disease and Illness
A cancerous cell develops when it ceases to respond to growth-inhibiting body cells and instead gains the ability to multiply uncontrollably leading to the formation of a tumor.
- Lung Cancer in the People Life
Lung cancer is an illness of unregulated cell growth of the lung. This cell growth within the lung tissues may result to metastasis.
- Tumor-Cancer Registry: A Patient-Determined Quality Indicator for Cancer Care
Understanding the nature of tumors, particularly, malignant ones, and deciphering the mechanism of their development, represents a vital challenge for modern healthcare.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Research and Education Act of 2013
Ms. Jackson Lee initiated the discussion of this bill on the floor of the House of Representatives on 3rd January 2013.
- Grief Response of Patients Diagnosed With Cancer
The beginning of anticipatory grief begins when as children, we realize that we will all die or lose a loved one at some point in life. This should prepare us for the loss.
- Cancer: Chronic Disease Management
As a recommendation, people facing traumatic chronic conditions should surround themselves with as much support as they need.
- A Comparison of Different Treatments for Breast Cancer
Studies have shown the different ways of cancer treatment. Nevertheless, there exist two major factors as far as the flexibility of options to be taken by the patient is concerned.
- American Cancer Society in Facebook and Twitter
American Cancer Society (ACS) uses Facebook and Twitter to reach its stakeholders. ACS has built a strong relationship between the organization and stakeholders.
- Cancer Patient's Family and Support
The paper aims to discuss cancer patient family/friend support from the point of view of financial strain, psychological pressure, and emotional changes.
- Machine Learning Algorithms in Cancer Detection
Each machine learning algorithm utilized in cancer detection uses a well-defined learning technique that is best suited for its purpose.
- Alcohol Use as Cause of Cancer
Cancer is one of the most common illnesses in the world, with millions affected by it, one of the common causes of cancer, most commonly in the liver, is alcohol.
- Cancer, Its Nature and Gene Therapy
The nature of the process that makes regular cells turn cancerous has not been studied fully yet. Cancer may occur as a result of a genetic abnormality.
- Cancer and Approaches to Care in Nursing
Cancer can cause various complications, and the nursing process plays a significant role in providing safe and effective care for individuals with cancer.
- Analysis of the National Breast Cancer Coalition
The National Breast Cancer Coalition has sought to improve the current policies regarding managing patients' health needs by revisiting the obstacles.
- Cervical Cancer Prevention
Cervical cancer prevention is particularly important, and one of the most effective strategies in this regard is routine screening.
- Approach to Cancer Care
The purpose of this article is to consider such a disease as cancer: its types, diagnosis, and methods of treatment.
🌟 Cancer Essay Templates to Improve Your Paper
- Prostate Cancer Pathophysiology and Treatment
The purpose of this research paper is to investigate the issue of prostate cancer, risk factors, preventive measures and treatment.
- The Characteristics of Measuring Dental Caries, Periodontal Disease, and Oral Cancer
The paper discusses how different dental indices are used in studies or different community-based plans/projects.
- Cancer Patients' Family Support: Con-Position
Cancer is a terrible disease that not only destroys the body of a human but also inflicts severe emotional damage.
- National Cancer Registry Management
The National Cancer Registry Association (NCRA) is the professional organization for the whole population-based cancer profession.
- Fostering Early Breast Cancer Detection Article
In “Fostering early breast cancer detection,” Shackelford et al. raise a rather important and relevant problem related to breast cancer, in particular, its early detection.
- Colon Cancer: Symptoms, Genes, and Immunosuppression
Colon cancer is the type of cancer that starts in the large intestine (colon), which is the last section of the digestive tract.
- Depression Reduction for Post-operative Cancer Patients
This paper suggests the significant importance of addressing mental health and support systems for post-operative breast cancer patients to ensure that their needs are met.
- Light Usage in Cancer Treatment
This report is concerned with the recent advances regarding the use of light in cancer treatment and its future.
- Analysis of Breast Cancer Care in America
Breast cancer has posed a significant challenge in the lives of Americans but the government provides accessible screening tests to all women.
- Children with Cancer and Schooling Challenges
This literature review will analyse the challenges that children with cancer face in their endeavour to pursue education and how to assist the kids.
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia in Small Domesticated Animals
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia is the neoplastic clonal proliferation of small lymphocytes and manifests as marked peripheral lymphocytosis persistent for three or more months.
- Breast Cancer Detection and Treatment
The health facility administrator should know the level of awareness of women in the community, belonging to various classes, about breast cancer and its treatment.
- Lean Philosophy Within Cancer Care
The term “lean” has a meaning of “thin” bearing positive connotation. The thinness, in this case, is achieved by removing unnecessary complexity – in other words, “extra weight.”
- Cancer Pathophysiology and Management
Cancer is a highly complex medical condition whose development happens due to rapid progression on a cellular level.
- Breast Cancer: Threat to the Patients
Cancer is developed from mutations, namely from atypical changes in genes that regulate cell growth and keep them healthy.
- Cancer Stages, Treatment, and Effects Reduction
The prevalence of cancer cases has increased the workload of health care practitioners, as well as heightened the demand for improved care for patients.
- Massage Therapy vs. Simple Touch to Improve Pain and Mood in Patients with Advanced Cancer: A Randomized Trial
The primary objective of this qualitative research is to understand the people’s perception of a particular issue. Qualitative researches focus on a holistic description.
- Cancer Prevention and Education in Nursing Practice
The role of educators is integrated into nursing practice. Nurses should provide recommendations regarding the most effective measures aimed at preventing cancer.
- The Symptoms and Treatment of Cervical Cancer
This paper looks at how cervical cancer is diagnosed and the symptoms that are used to tell when an individual has cervical cancer.
- Leukemia Types, Symptoms, and Treatment
Leukemia describes a group of malignant disorders involving white blood cells. This essay overviews four main types of leukemia, the symptoms, signs, and ways of treatment.
- Reducing the Incidence of Colorectal Cancer in Older Adults
The proposed study will highlight the best methods that can reduce the incidence of colorectal cancer in older adults.
- Thyroid Cancer Chemotherapy
Thyroid cancer is a malignancy that occurs following the aberrant growth of cells that make up the thyroid gland. This paper discusses the treatment options for thyroid cancer.
- Community Health Nursing – Life Quality in Cancer Patients
This paper discusses the quality of life functioning, and holistic care plan appropriate for terminal cancer patients.
- Colorectal Cancer: Evidence-Based Practice Intervention
The proposed intervention aims to raise public awareness regarding the importance of colorectal screening, especially among older adults.
- Women's Healthcare: Breast Cancer Prevention & Treatment
Preventive services for patients who are at risk of breast cancer include medications for risk reduction of the disease and screening for breast cancer using film mammography.
- Cervical Cancer and Screening Procedures
Cervical cancer is one of the major health risks for women. This type of cancer is usually caused by the high-risk human papillomavirus (HPV).
- Risk Reduction Strategies of Depression for Post-Operative Breast Cancer Patients
This paper discusses risk reduction strategies of depression for post-operative breast cancer patients and the importance of this issue to nursing and patient care.
- Diagnosis and Staging of Cancer
This article is devoted to cancer: methods of diagnosis, methods of treatment, possible complications, and methods of prevention are considered.
- Breast Cancer in Black American Women
Black women experience a higher death rate from breast cancer than their white counterparts or any other ethnic group in the United States.
- The Rates of Lung and Bronchus Cancer in the U.S. from 2015 to 2065
This topic seems to be especially serious and important due to the number of smoking Americans, as well as the rates of morbidity and mortality among women and men who use tobacco.
- Breast Cancer Prevention Case Study
The dramatic decline in breast cancer incidence was attributed to the significant reductions in the use of hormone replacement therapy among menopausal and post-menopausal women.
- Dietary Approach to Colon Cancer Prevention
The following essay is set out to explore the possibilities of colon cancer prevention through the dietary approach.
- BRCA Gene Mutation and Breast Cancer
This study aims to determine how BRCA 1 and BRCA 2 gene mutations contribute to breast cancer, to analyze the role of BRCA1 and BRCA 2 in the restoration of the damaged DNA.
- Breast Cancer: Anatomy, Physiology and Treatment
This article focuses on the anatomy and physiology of breast cancer, how it is treated, the adverse effects of treatment and the final course of the condition.
- Breast Cancer Disease Process and Treatment
Cancer begins when healthy breast cells change and begin to grow uncontrollably, forming a mass called a tumor, it can be cancerous or benign.
- Cancer Treatment: State and Individual Position
The patient's response to conventional cancer treatments should be considered before trying to compel them to continue.
- Health Care Outcomes of the Various Treatment Methods of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is caused by abnormal growth and may be triggered by both internal and external factors, it is more common in women than men.
- Depression and Anxiety in Patients With Cancer
Breast cancer is one of the most prevailing diseases in the world. Wu et al. (2021) investigate the problem associated with self-image in patients with breast cancer.
- Colorectal Cancer Screening in the USA
The purpose of the paper is to analyze the implications of data on colorectal cancer for a 50-year-old male patient.
- Breast Cancer: the Various Treatment Options
The paper aims at discussing the various treatment options available to women suffering from breast cancer, and ways of making sure that fertility is maintained.
- Breast Cancer Detection: Evidence-Based Project
The research is expected to expand the knowledge on the role of healthcare specialists in the early detection of breast cancer in adult women belonging to minority groups.
- Breast Cancer: Analysis of Article
This paper analyzes four articles: Breast cancer, Mastectomy, Psychological benefits of immediate breast reconstruction, and “How to lower breast cancer risk”.
- Laryngeal Cancer: Description and Epidemiology
This paper reviews credible information about laryngeal cancer with attention to symptoms, risk factors, pathophysiology, detection, and treatment.
- Prostate Cancer Among the Blacks in the State of Maryland
Empirical evidence reveals that race or ethnicity is the leading risk factor in the predisposition of men to prostate cancer.
- Cancer Treatment Practice Data Research
Evidence-based practice in the nursing profession is fundamental towards effective delivery of care services to patients.
- Thyroid Cancer Chemotherapy
The study is attributed to recent advances in healthcare that have led to the growth of sensitive diagnostic tests, thus enhancing the detection of thyroid cancer in its early stages.
- Skin Cancer Types, Cells of Origin
Melanoma is the severest form of skin cancer that grows quickly, and it can appear as a spot of a red, brown, black, or grey color with asymmetric sides.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center Website
This analytical treatise will attempt to evaluate the website with the domain name of MD Anderson Cancer Center for credibility.
- Disease Analysis. Lungs' Cancer
Cancer is a disease that results in abnormal growth of the cells and forms tumors which may spread throughout the body leading to body malfunction.
- Skin Cancer. Disease Overview and Analysis
Skin cancer is a complex disease caused by DNA mutations in skin cells. The latter usually emerge under the influence of continuous and damaging sun exposure.
- Hospice Care of Cancer Patients
Research have shown that comprehensive management of patients with cancer increase their life expectancy but there is no exploration of this relation among hospice cancer patients.
- Reporting of Lung Cancer and Smoking
Research has been conducted on the relationship between tobacco smoking and cancer and the studies in their finding that cigarette smoking is a major cause of lung cancer.
- Descriptive Data Statistics: National Cancer Institute
The paper uses the National Cancer Institute Data spreadsheet to calculate the descriptive statistics for each race/ethnicity group.
- Macmillan Cancer Support Organization's Data-Driven Decision-Making
Macmillan Cancer Support Organization’s stakeholders must examine the cancer care workforce and predict how the future ratio might look for strategic management.
- Cervical Cancer Prevention and Treatment Plan
The essay covers issues regarding cervical cancer. It sets off by introducing and presenting an overview of the disease and its severity among the female members of the society.
- National Breast Cancer Coalition
The National Breast Cancer Coalition (2021) is an organization that advocates for the needs of patients with breast cancer and promotes education and nurse-patient dialogue.
- Effective Solutions to the Prevention of Cervical Cancer
The review the available preventive measures against cervical cancer, factors impacting the choice of these measures, treatment options, and implications of the latter ones.
- Cancer and Care Approach in Nursing Process
This paper explores cancer analysis and therapy perceptions, its consequences, and how the purpose of nurturing practice is safe and valuable care for clients.
- Profile Paper Examination: Cancer Patient
The reviewed profile paper is dedicated to describing a person diagnosed with several types of cancer while maintaining full-time employment as a defense attorney.
- Liver Cancer Pathophysiology and Patient Education
This paper studies pathophysiology of liver cancer, peculiarities of its diagnosing and treatment, evaluates their efficiency and provides implications for patent education.
- Attitudes of Engcobo Population to Oral Cancer Prevention
Oral cancer is one of the most dangerous cancers and is very common in parts of Africa, Asia and other parts of the world.
- The Role of Gene Regulation in Cancer
Essay will take a general look at the mechanisms of epigenetics and it will give a detailed discussion of some types of cancers before concluding at the end.
- Public Health Initiative on Prostrate Cancer Among Maryland's Blacks
The primary goal of the public health initiative is to improve the quality of life for all people in the US and reduce the racial prostate cancer disparities.
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia and Lymphoma
The purpose of this article is to review the process of diagnosing T-cell leukemia/lymphoma in adults, as well as its clinical management.
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation's Non-Profit Management
Breast Cancer Research Foundation is among the leading charities in the US specializing in conducting research for developing a potential drug for curing cancerous disease.
- Leukemia Types: Characteristics, Genetics, and Symptoms
In the framework of this paper, seven types of leukemia will be examined, providing the characteristics and genetics involved, signs and symptoms.
- Cancer Terminology and Characteristics
Carcinomas arise from epithelial tissue, lymphomas are cancers of lymphatic tissue, leukemias are cancers of blood-forming cells, and sarcomas come from connective tissue.
- Colorado and Wisconsin Pancreatic Cancer Rates
Cancer remains one of the leading death causes in the United States, and the pancreatic type is the severest type based on the mortality from it.
- Mammogram: Breast Cancer Diagnostics
Breast cancer diagnosis most often occurs at late stages due to late clinical detection and insufficient knowledge of breast self-examination.
- Prostate Cancer in African American Men in Maryland
African American men are more subject to developing prostate cancer compared to other races. The mortality is also high.
- Pain Assessment and Management in Cancer Patients
The following paper seeks to identify the different approaches employed to assess and manage pain in cancer patients.
- Breast Cancer: Risk Factors and Physical Examination
There are several risk factors for breast cancer that include gender, age and aging, estrogen, genetic mutation, unhealthy lifestyle, and family history.
- Naturalistic Observation of Couples Coping With Breast Cancer
Couples who are suffering with cancer and their spouses' psychological well-being were explored in study, which focused on the natural setting and substance of dialogues.
- Nurse Team Role in Caring for People With Metastatic Breast Cancer
This paper concerns an article on the subject of the role of a community palliative care specialist nurse team in caring for people with metastatic breast cancer.
- Breast Self-Exams Curbing Breast Cancer Mortality
This paper is a critical evaluation of a study that was conducted on the effect of breast self-exams on curbing breast cancer mortality.
- Preferences for Photographic Art Among Hospitalized Patients With Cancer the Article by Hanson et al.
The investigated research paper delves into the topical problem of cancer and attempts to improve patients` states by using multiple approaches, tools, or devices.
- Survival Analysis for Cancer Using National Cancer Database
The National Cancer Database maintains data on different forms of cancer as provided by different organizations that deal with the condition in the country.
- Leukemia: Common Diagnostic and Curative Measures
Leukemia is a type of cancer targeting the body’s blood-forming tissues, such as the lymphatic system and bone marrow. This paper discusses the disease of leukemia.