💡 Research Paper Examples on Cardiovascular Diseases
- Risk Perception of Cardiovascular Disease Among Saudi Women
This paper aims to analyze the risk perception of cardiovascular disease among Saudi women in relation to home cooking and intentions to low fat cooking.
- Cardiovascular Physiology and Function
The cardiovascular system is a collection of organs in charge of the movement of blood in the body. This paper look at the anatomy and physiology of the cardiovascular system.
- Cardiovascular Disorders Pathophysiology and Alteration
The pathophysiology of cardiovascular disorders can be affected by one's behavior and comorbidities, especially if they alter the pressure-natriuresis relationship.
- How Does Vaccination Affect the Cardiovascular System?
Each year people suffer or even die from diseases that could be prevented by vaccinating. Vaccination is a medical achievement representing an optimal treatment preventing from some virus.
- Cardiovascular Diseases in California
Cardiovascular diseases (CD) compose one of the most critical health concerns in the US, and California is not an exception.
- Cardiovascular Diagnostics and Treatment Plan
Diagnostic and therapeutic management and education for three differentiated diagnoses can be combined but medications for each diagnosis may differ.
- Risk Perception of Cardiovascular Diseases Among Saudi Women
This paper overviews CVD and its implication, provides recommendations to risk perception of CVD among Saudi women in relation to home cooking and intentions to low-fat cooking.
- Clopidogrel in Treatment and Prevention of Cardiovascular Diseases
This paper discusses whether aspirin is beneficial as mono or dual therapy with clopidogrel in patients with myocardial infarction and cardiovascular events or not.
- Prevalence of Pulp Stones and Its Relation With Cardiovascular Disease
The study aims to test the prevalence of pulp stones in dental patients and determine the link between pulp stones and systemic diseases.
- The Effects of Drinking Green Tea on Cardiovascular and Liver Diseases
The article “Cross sectional study of effects of drinking green tea on cardiovascular and liver diseases” is a 1995 publication by K Imai and K Nakachi in the British Medical Journal.
- Application of Healthcare IT in Treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases
The study based on the analysis of the patients, who were cleared by the system, demonstrated the fact that nobody had shown significant stenosis.
- Cardiovascular Case Study and Care Plan
The paper analyzes the Cardiovascular addressing the following elements: pathophysiology, symptoms, progression trajectory, diagnostic testing, and treatment options.
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevalence in South Florida
The purpose of this article is to analyze the prevalence of cardiovascular disease in South Florida between 2000 and 2006.
- Cardiovascular Diseases in African Americans
The research provides essential information to impact nursing practice because it informs key measures professionals should use to eliminate racial disparities in the prevention of stroke.
- Cardiovascular Disease and Caffeine Effects
Cardiovascular diseases are an important health problem, especially among elderly people. Recent studies reveal that caffeine reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Obesity, Cardiovascular and Inflammatory Condition Under Hormones
The essay discusses heart-related diseases and obesity conditions in the human body. The essay also explains the ghrelin hormone and how it affects the cardiovascular system.
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention
Reduced intake of trans fats. This involves the banning of all industrial trans fats through a legislature, just like Denmark did.
- Cardiovascular Issues in Hispanic Diabetes Patient
This paper discusses the disease processes and produces a treatment plan for a 59-year-old Hispanic male with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Stroke: A Cardiovascular Disease
Stroke is a condition whereby the brain tissues are deprived of oxygen due to a severe reduction of the blood flowing to the brain hence lack of oxygen in the tissues.
- Interventions for a 54-Year-Old Male Patient With Cardiovascular Disease
The paper describes five interventions for a 54-year-old male patient with cardiovascular disease to reverse these risk factors.
- Cardiovascular Health Promotion Among the Elderly
This paper highlights the level of vulnerability of older people to cardiovascular disease and proposes a scenario that could help prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Cardiovascular Disorder Overview
Loud heart sounds at the second space intercostals to the left side of the sternum are usually caused by the following defects in blood flowing through the heart.
- The Regulation of Cardiovascular Function
The lab report includes a description of three experiments that were conducted to study heart rate and blood pressure.
- Cardiovascular Diseases in the Australian Healthcare System
Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are a major concern for the Australian healthcare system due to the high rate of morbidity and mortality from its complications.
- Anatomy Diagnosis: Cardiovascular Disease
Since the patient reported manifestation of influenza-like symptoms, the recommended course of action would be to draw connections between these symptoms and possible influenza.
- Cardiovascular & Hematologic Disorders in Children
The paper discusses the management of a pediatric patient who has a painful swelling of the hands and feet and concerns physical exam findings and diagnostic results.
- Cardiovascular Changes Resulting From Sexual Activity
In their study, Bispo, De Lima Lopes, and De Barros (2013) sought to identify previous work on cardiovascular changes that arose from human sexual activities.
- Chronic Disease: Diabetes, Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease
The paper describes the epidemiology, disease prevention of chronic diseases, and burden of diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and cardiovascular disease.
- Cardiovascular Medications: Vasodilator Therapy
Disorders of the cardiovascular system include diseases of blood vessels and the heart. These conditions are commonly treated with four categories of medications: diuretics, angiotensin-converting enzyme.
- Physical Activity Role in Cardiovascular Diseases
Cardiovascular diseases and diabetes are the prevalent diseases in the world. Researchers study the numerous therapies which can lead to reducing the risks of developing these diseases.
👍 Good Cardiovascular Diseases Essay Samples for College
- Risk Factor for Cardiovascular Diseases Among Hispanics
This paper has addressed the factors that contribute to cardiovascular disease among the Hispanics living in the United States
- Cardiovascular Illness: The Healthy People 2020
The Healthy People 2020 plan focused on enhancing the quality of life and cardiovascular health. This is achieved through the detection, prevention, and treatment of heart diseases.
- Fighting Cardiovascular Disease: Policy Analysis
This essay analyzes bill H.Res. 128, evaluates how it will impact cardiovascular health in the country, and offers recommendations from a Christian perspective.
- Heart Failure and Cardiovascular Disorders: Learning Plan
Heart failure problems, associated with cardiovascular disorders, appear to be the issues of general concern and discussion among clinicians and patients on a global scale.
- The Cardiovascular Disease: Crucial Issues
Cardiovascular disease is a significant global, national, and local health problem. Thousands of deaths that are witnessed every year are associated with the disease.
- New Zealand-Wide Guideline for Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
New Zealand-wide guidelines were well distributed throughout the region and the courses of action were credible in the management of the cardiovascular disease.
- Pharmacotherapy for Cardiovascular Disorders
In view of a patient of blacks’ ethnicity, and exhibiting the aforementioned conditions, lower doses of diuretics combined with high levels of any ACE drug e.g. captopril.
- Cardiovascular Health Problem Among Older Adults
This paper presents an overview of health conditions among older adults and an analysis of cardiovascular disease among the elderly in society.
- Multiple Drug Interactions in Cardiovascular Conditions
The patient has been admitted to the hospital’s intensive care unit (ICU) with acute decompensated heart failure and acute exacerbation of COPD.
- Cardiovascular Diseases as a Global Health Problem
In the U.S., cardiovascular/heart diseases are the leading cause of death since the late 1920s. As a result, the governments have been expending much money on healthcare.
- Patients with Cardiovascular Risks: Implementation of Clinical Guidelines
The study was intended to figure out issues that enable or bar the adoption guidelines when taking care of patients with cardiovascular risks in the primary care setting.
- Hypertension as a Risk Factor Associated with Cardiovascular Diseases
Hypertension is a condition in which the blood vessels register a persistent rise in blood pressure. Hypertension can lead to the development of cardiovascular diseases.
- Cardiovascular Disease Profile in Female Patient
The client reports that she hardly engages in physical activities and consumes portions of large size, this is detectable from shortness of her breath.
- Cardiovascular Disease Research in the Arab World
Therefore, more research into the development of chronic CVD diseases should be conducted despite the publication in low-impact journals.
- Cardiovascular Events: The Impact and Safety of Low-Dose Aspirin
On the basis of the PICOT question, a study dedicated to the impact and safety of aspirin for the prevention of cardiovascular events in patients with diabetes was conducted.
- Cardiovascular Clinical Case and Care Plan
The patient’s chief complaint is vertigo, shortness of breath, and palpitations. The patient should continue taking Gemfibrozil and pay more attention to following a low-fat diet.
- Promotion of Cardiovascular Health and Cancer Prevention
The purpose of this paper is to review recommendations of the NAS Global Report 2017 for cancer and cardiovascular diseases prevention, analyze the current healthcare policies.
- Diagnosing and Managing Common Cardiovascular and Neurologic
Taking into consideration such factors as race and gender of a patient, it is necessary to underline that a treatment plan has to be carefully developed.
- Cardiology: Care Plan Disorder
The care plan is based on the notion that no single intervention approach can enhance treatment and patient adherence. Successful outcomes will largely depend on implementing unique attributes.
- Cardiovascular and Cardiopulmonary Pathophysiologic Processes
The case of the 45-year-old woman is a complicated situation since the newly acquired symptoms also correspond to the presence of COPD.
- The Rate of Death Due to Cardiovascular Disease (cVd) in Alabama
Cardiovascular disease (cVd) comprises stroke and heart disease, accounting for about 33% of deaths in Alabama State.
- The Cardiovascular Risk in New Zealand: Assessment and Management
From the study, it is evident that New Zealand nursing practice is set to benefit from the application of the PARIHS guidelines.
- Aspirin for Cardiovascular Event Prevention
The paper is dedicated to the examination of the possibility of the daily use of 81mg low-dose aspirin for women under age 60 to reduce the future risk of stroke.
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Effects of Diet and Exercise
In this research paper, the effects of exercise and diet on human hearts were discussed through the prism of the analysis of cardiovascular diseases, its types, and risk factors.
- Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor -1 and Cardiovascular Diseases: The Connection
Consecutive studies have revealed that plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1 is a risk factor for cardiovascular disease and other related ailments such as myocardial infarction.
- Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease Challenges and Strategies
This scientific paper describes the causal relationship that exists between diabetes mellitus (DB) and cardiovascular diseases in a study dubbed ACCORD.
- Nursing Practice Concerning Patients With Cardiovascular Problems
The research concluded that patients with heart failure lack information about their primary health care, which is a vital aspect of heart failure therapy.
- Low-Dose Aspirin in the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease in Women
Analyses showed that there was a 17 percent decline with regard to individual endpoints in the risk of stroke in the aspirin group, as compared with the placebo group.
- The Effectiveness of Social Marketing in Reducing Cardiovascular Disease
Social marketing can be regarded as the means of increasing people's awareness about cardiovascular diseases and ways of their prevention.
- Childhood Development and Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiovascular diseases are not as prevalent among children as they are among adults. This report focuses on factors: unhealthy dietary patterns, passive smoking, and traffic noise.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Cardiovascular Diseases
- North Florida Cardiovascular Symposium
CVD remains one of the key health issues in the US. Causing a significant percentage of deaths in the US and leading to a quick deterioration of the quality of life in patients.
- Cardiovascular Disease and Framingham Global Risk Model
CVD is primarily caused by dyslipidemia, which, in turn, may cause atherosclerotic CVD. Medical professionals prefer using statin therapy to control blood lipids.
- Lifestyle and Cardiovascular Disease
This section aims to offer facts relating to psychological stress, poor health behaviors, and the manifestation of CVD.
- Cardiovascular Disease: Issues and Research
Cardiovascular (CVD) disease is one of the leading causes of mortality and morbidity in the United States as well as worldwide.
- Cardiovascular Patients: Reducing the Incidence of Obesity
This paper examines whether ghrelin, a hormone peptide, can reduce the incidence of obesity and related inflammatory diseases in cardiovascular patients.
- Saturated Fatty Acids and Coronary or Cardiovascular Disease
Saturated fatty acids (SFAs) have been associated by the medical profession with increased risk of cardiovascular disease for several decades now.
- Age Factor in Drug Therapy for Cardiovascular Patient
This paper is devoted to the case of treatment and drug therapy plan of the cardiovascular patient according to his age.
- Cardiovascular Condition Adjustments
Cardiovascular disease development is often associated with psychological factors. The link between the condition and the implications for a person’s psyche might create a vicious circle.
- Cardiovascular Autonomic Neuropathy and Diabetes
The paper updates the cardiovascular autonomic neuropathy guidelines and presents new ideas that can meet the health needs of many patients with diabetes.
- Diagnosing and Managing Common Cardiovascular Conditions
This paper addresses a case of a patient presented with recurrent headaches. The report suggests the differential diagnoses and outlines the treatment strategy for this case.
- Circular RNAs in the Heart and Cardiovascular System
Lim et al. explore circular RNAs (circRNAs) in the heart and cardiovascular system. It is essential to note that Dr. Lim Teck Beng is an obstetrician and gynecologist from Singapore.
- Epidemiology of Cardiovascular Diseases in the Middle East
Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women worldwide. One may speak of a full-blown epidemic taking over the world.
- Cardiovascular Autonomic Neuropathy (CAN) Test
The article by Pals et al. (2015) throws light on the perceptions of patients and physicians regarding the use of the Cardiovascular Autonomic Neuropathy (CAN) test.
- Cardiovascular and Nutrition Program
Physical activity on a regular basis is important in maintaining good health, in addition to preventing cardiovascular risk factors from developing in individuals.
- The Cardiovascular Disease: Risk Factors
The three main risk factors for cardiovascular disease include hypertension, diabetes, and obesity. They are modifiable since they are treatable and we can change them.
- Cardiovascular Autonomic Neuropathy in Diabetes Patients
The research discusses patient and physician perspectives on the worth of a new technology that can be used to detect cardiovascular autonomic neuropathy.
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Using Socio-Ecological Model
The social-ecological model (also known as an ecological approach) is a framework used in social and health promotions with the primary focus on prevention.
- Action of Nandrolone on the Cardiovascular, Renal, Blood and Respiratory Systems
Nandrolone is one of the most common performance enhancement drugs. Nandrolone is one of the major performance enhancing drugs that athletes use
- Cardiovascular Health Promotion in the United States
Statistics show that the awareness of central causes of CV problems remains low, and broad populations, especially aged people, possess a poor understanding of the disease.
- Nurse-Led Email Reminder for Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
The nurses contacted the participants via the phone of email and reminded them about the importance of diet, active lifestyle, and exercising as remedies for high blood pressure.
- Dietary Calcium Intake and Mortality From Cardiovascular Diseases
The problem to be discussed in this paper is whether dietary calcium intake is related to mortality from cardiovascular diseases.
- Shapiro Cardiovascular Health Care Organization
Shapiro Cardiovascular is an organization in the US that has been top in the provision of expert surgery to the number of clients. Its aim is to provide the best medical services.
- Periodontal and Cardiovascular Diseases: Research Development Project
The link between periodontal and cardiovascular diseases remains debatable, even when causative factors of the two conditions appear to manifest some similarities.
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Programs in the US
This paper includes a brief analysis of the existing programs aimed at the prevention of heart diseases as well as possible steps a community health nurse can undertake.
- Overweight Diabetes Patients With Cardiovascular Risk
Diabetes affects people's well-being adversely that is why professionals do their best to educate their patients regarding this issue.
- Predicting the Cardiovascular Events
The essay views the seminar Can We Predict Who Will Develop Cardiovascular Events? on gauging effects based on altering risks and other aspects to research health-related issues.
- Clinical Activity: Cardiovascular Technologist
The cardiovascular technologist was selected for a new job after conducting a meeting with the management team.
- Cardiovascular Diagnostics and Care Plan Creation
The cardiology patient should learn about the importance of medication regimes, the necessity to keep diets, and the obligation to never start smoking.
- Cardiovascular Disease Among Women in Australia
In Australia, recent census and mortality/morbidity statistics reveal that there is an alarming increase in death of women aged over 50 caused by cardiovascular disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease: General Information
This paper focuses on cardiovascular diseases, drawing from evidence-based studies and scientific data to understand the causes and develop recommendations for lowering CVD prevalence.
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Impact of Sedentary Lifestyle
The study aims to identify the relationship between a sedentary lifestyle and the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Alteration of Cardiovascular System
The paper reviews causes of coronary heart failure especially its connection with cardiomyopathy, and its effect on the body.
- Cardiovascular Diseases: Causes and Risk Factors
The main causes of cardiovascular diseases are lifestyle choices such as smoking and obesity coupled with physical inabilities.
- Effects of Nutrition on Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease Control
The high prevalence rate of cancer and heart disease has necessitated the need to underline not only the use of drugs but also the role of nutrition in eradicating cancer.
- Manifestations and Cardiovascular Diseases Treatment
The article is devoted to the treatment of Mrs. J, who suffers from respiratory illness and associated medical conditions and complications.
- Myocardial Infarction: Cardiovascular Case Study
Myocardial infarction of unspecified site is a life-threatening disease associated with atherosclerosis, putting the patient at risk for developing ventricular fibrillation.
- Effect of Weight on Cardiovascular Disease Risk in Each BMI Range
The risk of diseases for each BMI range is different: underweight, overweight, obese, and even normal weight directly correlate with cardiovascular disease occurrence.
- The Prevalence and Risk Factor for Cardiovascular Diseases Among Hispanics
This paper focuses on one of the minority ethnic groups namely Hispanics/Latinos. It discusses the frequency of CVD risk factors that affect the community.