💡 Research Paper Examples on Caregiver
- The Attitude of CareGivers Towards Dental Care of People With Disability In Saudi Arabia
This study identifies different issues affecting the attitude of caregivers in dental care for people with disabilities in Saudi Arabia.
- Caregivers for Patients with Dementia and Aging Patients
The tendency for family caregiving specialists to provide their services seems to have become especially frequent among African American families, and African American singles.
- Reliability and Validity: Caring for the Caregivers
Reliability alongside validity is a key determinant of the quality of research. The former primarily focuses on the consistency of the findings.
- The Need to Identify Caregivers in Pediatric Units Using a Wristband System
The purpose of this project is to determine how the use of identification wristbands for caregivers in the pediatric unit of Israel Hospital can affect children’s safety.
- Research Proposal African American Caregivers
The African American caregivers form a section of caregivers in this country that has played a major role in developing care centers in various parts of this country.
- Caring For a Relative With Dementia: Family Caregiver Burden
This paper discusses a study of various dimensions related to burden and stress experienced by families providing care to dementia patients.
- The Patient’s Right and the Legal Responsibility of the Caregiver
Now everyone has full access to various resources about medical problems and their possible decisions. As a result, patient awareness increased dramatically last decades.
- Caregiver Burden for Adult Children Whose Parent Has Alzheimer’s Disease
The purpose of the proposed study is to conduct a caregiver burden study with adult children whose parents have Alzheimer’s disease.
- Descriptive Study of African American CareGivers for Dementia Family Members
The purpose of this descriptive study is to take an in-depth look at married African American caregivers for their spouses with dementia.
- Communication Patterns in Caregiver-Child Language
Examples of human caregiver-child communication were thoroughly described in this paper. Analyzing the children's needs can be challenging due to the restrictions of this age.
- Caregiver Role Strain Due to Responsibilities
Caring for the loved one is rewarding as it is a core value, which everyone wishes to provide, however, it can be daunting and straining even to the most resilient people.
- Coping With Compassion Fatigue in Caregivers
This paper is aimed at discussing the condition which is known as the compassion fatigue. It's the detrimental effects of continuous exposure to the suffering of other people.
- Caregivers, Teachers, and Children in “Matilda” Film
Based on the film “Matilda,” this paper discusses the roles of caregivers, teachers, and children and the interventions parents can use to improve their relationship with children.
- Web-Based Educational Intervention for Caregivers
Web-based education for caregivers can achieve multiple aims, including the improvement of the intent to care, quality of care, and pertinent knowledge.
- Older Adults: Neglect by Caregivers
Neglect of older adults by caregivers is an example of emotional and physical abuse, which foregrounds the need for a vigilant attitude of nurses to the signs of violence.
- Injury from the Hands of Caregivers
This paper has identified torts in the scenario. Ruth, old and sick, was assaulted by Allison, the nurse, who threatened that nursing services would be terminated.
- Schizophrenia Effects on Patient, Caregiver, Society
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that affects not only the victim, but also the society. Statistics show that about 1% of the world population is victim of schizophrenia.
- The Low Caregivers Lack of Knowledge of Weight-Based Dosing and The Use of Non-Standardized Dosing
The article touches upon the questions of caregivers’ literacy that causes many problems with doses of liquid medications.
- The Caregiver Burnout and Long-Term Stress
The symptoms of the caregiver burnout are different, but all of them are associated with the person’s stress and impossibility to assess and control the situation.
- “The Future as a Series of Transitions: Qualitative Study of Heart Failure Patients and Their Informal Caregivers” the Article by Jones, J., Nowels, C. T., Sudore, R., Ahluwalia, S., & Bekelman, D. B.
The purpose of this study was to conduct a qualitative research on patients with heart failure and their informal caregivers.
- Disability and Murder by Caregivers
The murder of people with disabilities by their caregivers is a highly delicate problem, which needs more attention.
- Caregivers' and Health Professionals' Risk – Nursing
This paper examines the nature of caregivers' and health professionals' risk and the causal factors. The discussion also presents Piercy’s model as the best tool for intervention.
- A Systematic Review of Telehealth Tools and Interventions to Support Family Caregivers
The researchers are revealing the diversity of telehealth technology types as well as tools and interventions that can be useful for caregivers.
- Older Spousal Caregivers: Practitioners’ Perspectives
The research question focused on the exploration of the practitioners’ perspectives of the obligations of spousal caregiving in older adults living in rural communities.
- Relationship Between Caregivers and Behavior of Youth
The purpose of the study is to evaluate how youths and caregivers perceive their relationships relative to the occurrence of externalizing and internalizing behaviors.
👍 Good Caregiver Essay Samples for College
- Low-Income African-American Caregivers
The article in question dwells upon attitudes of African-American caregivers whose children were diagnosed with emotional and behavioral disorders towards school counselors.
- Effective Communication Between Caregivers and Patients
The paper explains why nursing faculties should prepare their students to work in different environments. Proper communication will ensure nurses identify the health challenges.
- Government Assistance for Informal Caregivers: Tax Reduction
The issue of informal caregiving is one of the more complicated issues in healthcare since it suggests addressing the ethical implication of the specified change.
- The Socialization of the Caregivers
Discussion of the issue of the influence of the caregivers’ socialization on the improvement of the socialization skills and their impact concerning patients’ health.
- Hispanic Elderly Patients and Their Caregivers
In elderly patients with chronic diseases does patient education intervention compared with only medication treatments improve their health statuses?
- Preventing Child Maltreatment by Caregivers
In the paper, the strategies to reduce maltreatment involving older children by promoting healthier interactions between them and their caregivers.
- Children Aged From 5 to 18 and Their Caregivers
Experts in the research phase indicated different internal and external challenges of children and professionals, namely fear, incompatibility, lack of relevant experience.
- Child’s Behavior and Interactions With Caregivers
The purpose of this paper is to present the observation results with reference to the child’s behavior and interactions with caregivers.
- Caregivers Day Care for Children
Attention and care for children has been considered of importance as they are vulnerable to injury and/or adopting socially unfit behavior.
- Caregiver Burden for Adult Children Whose Parent Has Alzheimer's Disease
The purpose of the proposed study is to critically explore the relationship between caregiver burden and social stigma for adult children whose parents have AD.
- An Interview With an Older Adult and a Caregiver
A chronic illness persists over a long period and may not cure. Chronic illnesses include heart diseases, dementia, asthma, arthritis, diabetes, cancer, and genetic disorders.
- Caregivers’ Perceptions of People With Intellectual Disabilities
This paper explores direct caregivers’ perceptions of people with intellectual disabilities and their impact on the level of care provided.
- Caregiver for the Terminally Ill
The paper discusses caring for a person close can is complex and challenging, especially when suffering from a terminal illness.
- Compassion Fatigue and Caregiver Burnout – Psychology
Compassion fatigue is a common condition among caregivers who deal with terminally ill patients. It is an extreme burnout, which appears suddenly with minimal or no signs.
- Nursing Care Delivery Models Utilized by Caregivers
The increased complexity of the challenges a health worker faces results today in the appearance of new models of care delivery that are expected to replace the old ones that have become outdated.
- Patients and Hospital Caregivers Communication Improvement
This paper discusses communication techniques between patients and hospital caregivers. It also suggests the most appropriate techniques for making health institutions more dementia-friendly.
- Education for Cardiology Patients and Caregivers
The proposed intervention involves providing frequent 30-minute-long education sessions to patients with cardiovascular diseases as well as their relatives and caretakers.
- Caregiver-Mediated Practice as a Nursing Issue
The nursing issue is associated with the effectiveness of caregiver-mediated practice for improving patient outcomes.
- Coping and Subjective Burden in Caregivers of Older Relatives
The review will provide a critical appraisal of the strengths and weaknesses of the quantitative study based on the meta-synthesis tool kit provided.
- Mental Illness Impact on Family Members-Caregivers in a Home Setting
Mental health problems can be characterised as an anxiety disorder that can occur after someone has been through a traumatic event.
- Acts for Working Family Caregivers of Older Adults
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Paid Leave (PL) proved their efficiency in support of the society members that need care for themselves or to their close ones.
- Silent Struggler: A Caregiver’s Personal Story by Glenn Mollette
Silent Struggler: A Caregiver’s Personal Story is a book written by Glenn Mallette in order to assist people along their journey of support and sacrifice.
- Dementia – Health Issues and Caregiver Burden
Dementia is a term used to collectively describe a wide range of conditions that lead to cognitive decline, memory impairment, and other brain disorders.
- Treatment Planning and Caregiver Competency 38
Treatment planning is a process of collective interaction where healthcare staff and a patient establish a composed report that differentiates significant care objectives.
- Telehealth Tools to Support Family Caregivers
Telehealth is an innovative tool in health care that allows delivering virtual medical services as well as educational interventions.
- Single Children Caregivers vs. Married Couple Caregivers: Alzheimer’s Disease
The purpose of this topic is to expand research on Dementia/Alzheimer's Disease from the standpoint of the caregiver perspective.
- My Lot in Life: A Human Development Perspective for Disabled and His Caregiver
This essay will examine a challenging situation and discuss its effect on the cognitive, social-emotional, and human development of the affected person.
- Caregivers: Personal Reflection on the Caregivers’ Role
This paper is a personal reflection on the caregivers’ role, based on the interview with the caregiver neighbor to understand how well she is coping with end-of-life cancer care.
- Subtypes of Directives that Used by Caregivers
The purpose of this paper is to measure teachers’ directives and measure the language productivity of a child, according to Girolametto.
- A Patient’s Right to Know Whether a Caregiver Has AIDS
In most cases, both patients and caregivers or physicians have the right to protect their privacy and confidentiality and not to disclose their HIV/AIDS status to other people.
- Children’s Emotional Needs: Caregiver’s Perception
This paper discusses the research Orphanage Caregiver’s Perceptions of Children’s Emotional Needs, its findings and conclusions.
- Family Health Intervention: A Caregiver's Perspective
The annotated bibliography offers material for evaluating family health intervention, viewing it as a caregiver in which a variety of approaches and theories can be applied.
- Analysis of Family Caregivers Role
The paper's primary goal is to analyze the historical background of family caregivers phenomenon and identify its influence on family dynamics.