💡 Research Paper Examples on Communicable Disease
- Epidemiology: Communicable Diseases in Miami
This paper discusses three communicable diseases, their dangerousness, the potential effect on the population of Miami, and gives the measures taken to help contain these threats.
- Epidemiology and Communicable Diseases: Tuberculosis
Although tuberculosis has gained massive notoriety within the first several months of its premiere, a lot of people remain unaware of the effects that the disease produces.
- Communicable Diseases in Miami-Dade County
The fight against communicable diseases and the search for a reliable way to protect the population against them are among the most crucial issues in contemporary health care.
- Epidemiology. Tuberculosis as Communicable Disease
This paper aims to investigate TB's core properties, as it still presents a substantial danger for human health with several issues not fully resolved by contemporary researchers.
- Communicable Disease Control Strategies for AIDS
This paper aims at providing detailed information on the strategies that ought to be implemented to control AIDS.
- Communicable Disease Health Education in Uganda
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is transmitted through the contact with particular body fluids of an infected person.
- Communicable Diseases Overview
Various factors contribute to the spread of HIV, all kinds of STDs, chronic hepatitis, healthcare-associated infections, and other endemic diseases.
- Communicable Diseases: The Epidemiological Potential of HIV
This study aims to investigate HIV from the perspective of epidemiology, addressing various issues related to the selected disease, including its causes and symptoms.
- Communicable Disease Control. Medical Issues.
Communicable diseases are those diseases that are easily spread from person to person by way of contact, food, water, contaminated objects or even through the air.
- Communicable Diseases in the Miami Community
In the Miami community, communicable diseases are presented by AIDS, HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydiosis, and the incidence of all conditions has increased since 2016.
- Communicable Diseases in Miami
Miami residents who suffer from Hepatitis B and C have reported cases of stigma and prejudice following their apparent deteriorated physical condition.
- Communicable Diseases in the US: Health Policy Brief
Communicable diseases are classified as diseases that can be passed from one person to another through different mediums.
- Child Health and Communicable Disease
To prevent child mortality without necessarily increasing incomes, parents need to commit themselves to adequate family planning and proper feeding.
- HIV Infection as a Communicable Disease
HIV infection is caused by the human immunodeficiency virus that attacks the immune system of the body. It is a severe condition that affects millions of people around the globe.
- Communicable Diseases: Tuberculosis
Tuberculosis is one of the antiquated and deadliest illnesses of humankind, as yet representing noteworthy health, social, and monetary weight at a worldwide dimension
- Epidemiology of Communicable Diseases in Miami
In Miami, the situation with the Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) can be regarded as alarming since the rates of morbidity increased within the last years.
- Communicable Disease Health Education Tool: HIV, AIDS
The Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) is a contagious that causes a condition known as the Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS).
- The Problem of Chronic Non-Communicable Diseases
The problem of chronic non-communicable diseases (NCDs) has already touched upon many countries worldwide. Even if NCDs are not infectious, globalization can increase its spread.
- Communicable Disease: Hepatitis C
The paper described hepatitis C which is one of America’s deadliest communicable diseases. It has presented a discussion of the disease and the efforts that are in place to control it.
- Control and Treatment of Communicable Diseases
This paper explores the way communicable diseases can be controlled and various measures applicable without violation of the basic human rights.
- Miami-Dade County's Communicable Diseases
The monthly report on epidemic diseases in Miami-Dade County, FL, focuses on communicable diseases in all ages of the population.
- Communicable Diseases: HIV and AIDs
This paper concentrates on HIV-AIDS; it will evaluate what measures are in place as well as the effects that the disease has on human life.
- Communicable Diseases: Influenza Analysis Through the Lenses of Determinants of Health and the Epidemiological Triangle
The purpose of this paper is to examine influenza by analyzing it through the lenses of determinants of health and the epidemiological triangle.
- HIV/AIDS as a Communicable Disease
This paper presents a discussion about HIV/AIDS, a communicable disease that is widespread in the present-day society.
- Communicable Diseases: Empowerment and Management
The introduction of IT tools and social media as the means of maintaining the consistent communication with the target population should be accepted as a necessity.
👍 Good Communicable Disease Essay Samples for College
- Communicable Disease Control in Emergencies
The rapid evaluation of the outbreak includes knowing the degree of urgent situation and risk of diseases, the type of likely intervention and priority actions, etc.
- The Coronavirus Disease 2019: Health Services for Non-Communicable Diseases
The Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak began in December 2019 in Wuhan City, China, and was reported as pneumonia cases by the local media.
- Strategies for Empowerment and Communicable Diseases
It is necessary to develop and try to introduce appropriate strategies to expand the rights and opportunities of junior medical personnel in clinics and hospitals.
- Communicable (Infectious) Diseases in the US
Currently, in the United States of America, certain infectious diseases continue to affect its population. They include HIV and AIDS, influenza, hepatitis, tuberculosis.
- Organ Transplants and Communicable Diseases
This paper focuses on several areas of health and medicine that are of special interest to me. It will discuss are communicable diseases, organ transplants, and mental health.
- Communicable Disease Reporting Systems in the World
The present case study considers the issue of the lack of an appropriate tracking mechanism of certain reporting processes at a tertiary-care hospital.
- Control of Communicable Diseases
There is the need to allocate available resources for research, surveillance and other activities which in return requires a priority to some of the communicable diseases over others.
- Controlling Communicable Disease: HIV&AIDS
The essay talks about HIV/AIDS because the rate of its spread is quite alarming, both in the developing and developed worlds causing a severe economic impact on the affected.
- Communicable Diseases: Tuberous Sclerosis-1
Genetic studies of Tuberous Sclerosis-1 indicate that the disease has several interesting features such as both sporadic and inherited cases.
- Tuberculosis: Control of Non-Endemic Communicable Diseases
Tuberculosis is an infectious disease that is traditionally considered a disease of poverty. It influences mainly adults of the productive age.
- Communicable Diseases: Rubeola and Pertussis
Examining rubeola and pertussis through certain cases allows not only solidifying knowledge of communicable diseases but also of the effects of immunization.
- Communicable Diseases: Measles and Its Impact on the Population
Among the variety of communicable diseases, there are those that are typical for certain population groups. One of the problems of modern medicine is measles, mostly a child’s ailment.
- Tuberculosis: Communicable Disease in Healthcare
There are numerous health conditions and illnesses that have plagued society for many years. The severity of communicable diseases differs, with some being declared pandemics.
- Communicable Disease Control
In this paper, we are going to use three evidence-based journals as guidelines with which to review the endeavor of communicable disease control.
- Managing Communicable Disease in the Complexities of a Humanitarian Emergency
This essay aims to discuss Rift Valley Fever as a communicable disease in politically, socially and economically deprived nations of Eastern Africa, its dynamics over time and space.
- Miami Communicable Diseases and Action Plan
Since Miami is at a higher risk of the spread of communicable diseases, a set of actions should be taken to avoid negative effects.
- Communicable Diseases and Precautionary Measures
Communicable diseases refer to the diseases that blow out from one person to another. Communicable diseases spread at a faster rate calls for immediate control measures.