💡 Research Paper Examples on Diabetes
- Nursing Family Care Plan: Diabetes
This paper aims to analyze the important tenets of Jean Watson’s caring theory and how it can be applied by nurses to practical situations to deal with patients.
- “The Experience of Falling Ill With Diabetes” by Johansson
The article is a review of research that attempts to fill a theoretical research gap in the context of diabetes patients' perspectives.
- Primary Care Diabetes Research Critique
The study’s aims examining potential links between the outcomes/scope of diabetes care and the type of healthcare provider.
- Homeostasis and Chronic Disease: Diabetes
Diabetes can be prevented through proper diet and subjection to exercises to make use of the glucose which is found in the blood.
- Endocrine System: Diabetes Mellitus Pathophysiology
The following article comprehensively investigates the endocrine system and its correlation with diabetes mellitus.
- Non-Traditional, Non-Medicinal Management of Diabetes
Okra remains one of the most promising options for non-traditional and non-medical treatment of diabetes because of its composition, and unique characteristics useful for diabetic patients.
- Retinal Complications of Diabetes and Vascular Disease
This research will analyze several studies that examine the symptoms of diabetes and the vascular complications that can result.
- Diabetes Treatment
Treatment with sugar-reducing pills is contraindicated even during remission. The main course of treatment is exogenous insulin administration.
- Telehealth: Diabetes Self-Management Education
In the given paper, a study on the telehealth technology use in diabetes self-management education, written by Fitzner, Heckinger, Tulas, Specker, and McKoy (2014), will be reviewed in Précis.
- Diabetes Diagnostics and Treatment
Monitoring blood sugar and taking oral medications are the two components of treatment regardless of diabetes type.
- Diabetes Patients Care Providing
The article of Carey, Courtenay, James, Hills, and Roland discusses the influence of a diabetes specialist nurse (DSN) on the duration of patient’s stay and their general state.
- “Culturally Tailored Education for African Americans with Type 2 Diabetes” Article by Carter et al.
In the article, the authors examine the peculiarities of education programs and self-care plans that should be offered to African-American patients who have type 2 diabetes.
- Chronic Disease Management: Diabetes and Anthem
This paper aims to outline the framework for examining relevant data, explain how the project adds value in four areas of the balanced scorecard.
- Growing Trend of Increasing Numbers of Type II Diabetes in Obese Children
There is a recorded increase in incidences of cardiovascular diseases and type II diabetes mellitus among children with obesity being the leading predisposing factor.
- Nursing Leadership in Diabetes Management
The lack of attention to the nurses as a specific group in diabetes management is a persistent feature of the literature on the subject.
- Type 2 Diabetes' Chronic Symptoms and Pathophysiology
Type 2 diabetes is marked by insulin deficiency in patients. It means that there is a lack of insulin effects at normal or elevated levels of the hormone in the blood.
- Psychological Problems Associated With Diabetes
It is very important to provide psychiatric attention to depressed diabetic patients in order to avoid suicidal tendencies, especially amongst adolescents.
- Opportunities and Risks for Holistic Diabetes Prevention Related to Language Barriers
This article aims at investigating the opportunities and risks involved in holistic diabetes prevention. The primary emphasis will be focused on studying the linguistic aspect of the problem.
- Lung and Heart Diseases, Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus
This report discusses the clinical findings in relation to such conditions as chronic bronchitis, heart failure, hypertension, heart disease, and the patient’s health history.
- Type 2 Diabetes: Symptoms, Prevention and Lifestyle
Type 2 diabetes is brought by different factors that relate to the insulin supply in the body. Type 2 diabetes can be prevented by exercise and a healthy diet from a young age.
- Diabetes and Mobile Health Technology
The use of health trackers, sensors, and wearable devices helps physicians to keep an eye on patients following discharge.
- Applying Holistic Learning to the Management of Diabetes
A holistic learning approach is one of the least explored methods of tackling diabetes in modern times. Explores how holistic learning can help in the process of managing diabetes.
- Psychological Aspects of Diabetes
T2DM patients increase in numbers daily, thus demanding the healthcare system to approach the issue from all angles.
- Diabetes Mellitus: Treatment and Statistics
Diabetes mellitus is a medical condition that is a result of the body producing insufficient insulin or the body failing to react to the insulin produced.
- Type 1 and 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Symptoms and Care
This paper investigates type 1 and type 2 diabetes, compares pathophysiology, symptoms, and causes for each, and examines the prospects of future research.
- Socioeconomic Status and Susceptibility to Diabetes
The paper analyzes the study on the influence of socioeconomic status on susceptibility to type II diabetes and defines the variables, their relations, location, involved parties.
- Diabetes Consultants in Holistic Medicine
Health stakeholders around the world are working hard to find out new methods of curbing the rising cases of diabetes around the world.
- Diabetes Mellitus in the Pediatric Population
The onset of diabetes in youth can be largely defined by multiple external factors, including physical activity resources, community situation, family dynamics, and others.
- Evidence-Based Practice in Type Two Diabetes Treatment
The paper analyzes type 2 diabetes mellitus which remains a severe healthcare issue for patients both worldwide and in the US alone.
- Summary of Type 2 Diabetes Clinical Issue
The treatment strategy for type 2 diabetes in old age patients should prevent and minimize the risk of developing hypoglycemic conditions.
👍 Good Diabetes Essay Samples for College
- Type 2 Diabetes Treatment Plan for Teenager
The patient is a female teenager who goes to high school and frequently attends soccer practice, as she is the goalie of the soccer team.
- Diabetes Type 2 in Children in the United States
Diabetes type 2 is spreading among children in the United States at an alarming rate for the past two decades which is a great matter of concern for clinicians and researchers.
- Elderly Education on Diabetes: Study Design
This paper is meant to study the effect of post-discharge self-management education promotions and techniques for elderly patients with diabetes on health outcomes.
- Symptoms of Type I Diabetes
The paper discusses the possible symptoms inherent to diabetes. They are unmotivated weak, have drowsiness, persistent thirst, and have dry mouths.
- Diabetes Mellitus Case Analysis
Diabetes mellitus involves metabolic disorders leading to hyperglycemia. Sensitive parts of the body such as kidneys and eyes are affected as a result of chronic hyperglycemia.
- Diabetes Signs, Screening and Treatment
Diabetes is among the most common endocrine disorders among adults. The condition can be successfully managed using a combination of pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic approaches.
- Type I and II Diabetes: Differences and Similarities
This paper aims to describe the differences and similarities between the two types of diabetes: type one and type two diabetes.
- Discussion of Diabetes During COVID-19
The paper examines diabetes which due to the spread of COVID-19 has become an extremely pressing issue since this disease contributes to infection.
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Exercise as Treatment
Proper treatment focusing on glycemic control, blood pressure, and lipid management are essential for reducing mortality levels of patients diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
- African Americans With Type 2 Diabetes
The key goal of diabetes management is to control the level of blood glucose. This management involves following a complex, time-consuming self-care.
- Parental Intervention on Self-Management of Diabetes for Adolescents
This paper discusses how epidemiological research can be applied to study how the parents’ intervention influences an adolescent’s self-management with diabetes.
- Diabetes and Healthy People 2020
The paper will address diabetes from the point of view of Healthy People 2020 and discuss diabetes' impact on individual health and the overall health of the nation.
- Managing Diabetes Type 2
This paper discusses how education, awareness, and home health nursing can help people manage diabetes type 2, prevent re-hospitalization due to regression, and general.
- The Management of Type-2 Diabetes: Informatics, Applications, and Methodologies
Diabetes can be managed through proper monitoring and provision of healthcare services to affected individuals. Various informatics have been advanced in the healthcare sector.
- Type 2 Diabetes Treatment and Role of Technologies
It is inescapable to analyze how the latest technology and reforms in nursing care affect the control and study of diabetes type 2.
- Diabetes Mellitus Management Strategy
This paper seeks to identify the most current diabetes management strategy, critically analyzing its findings in terms of its relevance to diabetes management.
- Preconception Care of Women With Type 2 Diabetes
Females with type 2 diabetes shall be paid particular attention during pre-conception care because of potential adverse consequences in the absence of necessary care.
- Diabetes: Types, Risk Factors, and Prevention
The paper discusses what diabetes is, the lifestyle and genetic risk factors of the disease and its potential health consequences, and preventative measures.
- Musculoskeletal Disease and Diabetes
Diabetes mellitus is a cause of such musculoskeletal effects as muscle infarction and cramps, peripheral neuropathy, and stiff hands syndrome, to name but a few.
- CLC – Evidence-Based Practice Project: Intervention on Diabetes
Due to the increasing population of the elderly with diabetes, there is a need to develop evidence-based actions to manage the disease.
- Diabetes Prevention: Plan of Care
As a lifestyle and dietary choices are central to diabetes prevention and management, it is critical to develop a plan of care for the use in health delivery to this population.
- Diabetes Complications Among Old People
Diabetes is one of the major health problems that old people have continued to face over the years, and thus, there is the need to develop effective health promotion strategies
- Diabetes Mellitus and HFSON Conceptual Framework
Diabetes mellitus is a metabolic disorder that affects the blood sugar of the client. This paper examines the relationship between diabetes mellitus and HFSON conceptual framework.
- Basic Meaning of Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetes, previously called insulin-dependent diabetes, is characterized by the absolute lack of insulin because the immune system destroys the insulin-producing cells.
- Insulin Resistance and Reaction to Alzheimer’s Disease and Diabetes
The research paper covers the effects of the insulin resistance to the reaction of diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, and dementia.
- Diabetes Mellitus in American Low-Income Communities
Diabetes is one of the most alarming issues that the United States faces nowadays. Researchers argue that the diabetes crisis disproportionately affects the nation’s population.
- Technologies in Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
This paper examines the leading technologies used by patients with diabetes and the impact of these technologies on patients' lives, the course of the disease, etc.
- Type 2 Diabetes Management and Patient Education
Type 2 and several other forms of diabetes, mainly those that affect adults, can be managed by home glucose monitoring, maintaining healthy blood sugar levels, etc.
- Diabetes Impact on Cardiovascular and Nervous Systems
Type 2 diabetes remains a major risk factor for cardiovascular disease, stroke, hypertension, nerve neuropathy, and poor oral health outcomes.
- The School-Age Children With Type 1 Diabetes: Effects of Coping Skills Training
The study about the effects of coping skills training in school-age children with type 1 diabetes has strengths and weaknesses, its design and methodology could be improved.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Diabetes
- Treatments and Management for Diabetes
Several approaches are applied in the reduction, diagnosis, and treatment of diabetes. Treatment of diabetes in primary care based on patient-focused approaches and personalized care.
- Current Recommendations for the Glycemic Control in Diabetes
Diabetes mellitus is among the top causes of death in America. Unregulated diabetes may affect related systems such as renal and cardiovascular systems.
- Diabetes: Epidemiological Analysis
The detailed statistics reveal major differences in the occurrence of diabetes among specific populations within the United States.
- Type 2 Diabetes Treatment in Older Patients
Type 2 diabetes can be managed in several ways, such as physical activity, maintaining a healthy and balanced diet, and regularly visiting a doctor in case of developing complications.
- The Three Different Types of Diabetes
In the paper, attention is focused on the examination of the history of diabetes, its definition, causes, treatment options, types, and the groups of people affected by it.
- Impact of Establishing a Communication Network of Family Physicians on Level of Hba1c and FBS in Patients With Diabetes
Frequency distributions can be presented in different ways. While the most popular and widely used method is a frequency distribution table, histograms and bar graphs can also be used.
- Gestational Diabetes: American Diabetes Association Publishers
Gestational diabetes is a disease found among women only when they are pregnant, where it affects the way the body utilizes sugar.
- Type 2 Diabetes: Causal Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Management and Prevention
The paper gives an overview of the causal factors, symptoms, diagnosis, management, and prevention of type 2 Diabetes (T2DM).
- Diabetes Self-Management Education in Elderly
This project proposal depicts the major details of the study aimed at improving the health outcomes of older adults suffering from diabetes through the provision of training.
- The Influence of the Parents’ Intervention on Self-Management of Diabetes
This paper explores of regulating parental involvement of adolescents with diabetes can result in better health outcomes such as more consistent conditions maintenance.
- The Beat Diabetes Mobile Health App
Patients with diabetes must be alert about their condition and the measures for living with it. Thus, a simple mobile health app Beat Diabetes would be valuable for them.
- Health Promotion When You Have Diabetes
Diabetes is one of the adverse health conditions that affect a large number of people and subject them to intense physical and psychological suffering.
- Implementation of New Systems: eHealth App Beat Diabetes
This paper discusses the implementation of new system in healthcare – eHealth app “Beat Diabetes” for patients, its interoperability, configurability, and usability.
- Type 2 Diabetes and Quality of Care
Diabetes Type 2 remains one of the major health issues, which is why the issue of patient awareness and education must be incorporated into the current policies for managing it.
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 or Non-Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus
Essay describes the associated causative factors of type II diabetes in addition to its impact on the United States and internationally.
- Diabetes Mellitus Type II: A Case of a Female Adult Patient
In this presentation, we are going to develop a care plan for a 47-year-old woman with a 3-year-old history of Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 (also known as Type II DM).
- Diabetes Prevention Program Review
This report aims to review the curriculum for the Diabetes Prevention Program that is offered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in preventing diabetes
- Diabetes: Observations About Community Teaching
The goal of community teaching is raising public awareness of the necessity of diabetes management. Many people struggle with this disease and its potential complications.
- Diabetes Mellitus: A Population Health Problem
Diabetes mellitus is a commonly widespread disease worldwide, and especially many cases can be observed in the USA.
- Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetic Foot Evaluation
The research proposes to use a comprehensive education program to reduce incidences of diabetes mellitus and diabetic foot in the population.
- Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetes Insipidus
Diabetes mellitus and diabetes insipidus are conditions that alter the sugar level of the body. The symptoms of both disorders depend on the clinical manifestation.
- Type 2 Diabetes: Nursing Change Project
Type 2 diabetes is a dangerous but treatable disease that manifests as high blood sugar, low insulin, and general insulin resistance.
- Diabetes Negligence in the Pediatric Population
Recent studies have indicated that more children between 2 and 15 years are being diagnosed with diabetes every year.
- Obesity, Diabetes and Heart Disease
This paper discusses what processes can be implemented among members of the local population so as to prevent the spread of obesity, diabetes and heart disease.
- Description of Diabetes Mellitus
Diabetes mellitus is a metabolic ailment that causes high blood sugar. It is a fatal disease and is the major cause of end-stage renal disease.
- Two Forms of Diabetes Mellitus
Since the incidences of two forms of diabetes mellitus are increasing across the world, it is important to unravel their pathogenesis and pathophysiology.
- Is the Term Self-Management a Misnomer in Diabetes Prevention and Care?
Self-management practices that include treatment adherence, monitoring sugar values, and maintaining diet and exercise plans help to enhance life quality.
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Among Indigenous Australians
Studies show that the Australian Indigenous population has a curiously high prevalence and incidence of Type 2 diabetes Mellitus.
- Type 1 Diabetes: Changes, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Type 1 diabetes is caused by insulin deficiency which adversely affects the blood vessels, nerves, kidneys, eyes, and feet, causing a malfunction in the body.
- The Level of Self-Management of Type 2 Diabetes in Saudi Arabia
The purpose of this study is to examine the level of diabetes self-management and perceived self-efficacy among type 2 Saudi diabetic patients in Saudi Arabia.
✍️ Best Diabetes Essay Examples to Write about
- Type II Diabetes: Review
Type II diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that is characterized by very high blood sugar levels in the circulation. The disease has been known for thousands of years now.
- Diabetes: Preventive Measures and Diagnostics
To prevent the risk of developing diabetes, the diet of the patient should include healthy fats, fruits and vegetables, high-fiber bread and cereals, and seafood.
- Diabetes and Hypertension Avoiding Recommendations
It is vital to develop a system of health recommendations that would promote the prevention of diabetes in Hispanic Americans.
- Health Belief Model in Diabetes Care
It is important to note that diabetes is a chronic condition where an individual’s body experiences issues with blood sugar regulations.
- Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetic Foot
Diabetes mellitus and diabetic foot are health problems that have serious consequences such as increasing rates of disability, morbidity and medical burden among the population.
- Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Case
A female patient, 28 years old, has been admitted to the hospital with suspicion for paralysis of the 7th cranial nerve. The patient had been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- Statistical Trends Peculiar to Diabetes in Adults
Since diabetes remains a widespread contributor to disabling health deficiencies and mortality rates, exploring the quality of care given to adults is a crucial task.
- Diabetes: Review
This paper shall offer a critical analysis of diabetes, describe the common experiences of the condition, analyze the beneficial self-management activities in detail.
- Transition's Impact for Patients With Diabetes
The process of transition plays an important role in ensuring that the health care needs of a patient are adequately met after they have been discharged from a hospital.
- Type 1 Diabetes: Recommendations for Alternative Drug Treatments
Insulin injections are a conventional drug option for people suffering from type 1 diabetes, usually serving as the basis for treatment.
- Mobile Apps for Diabetes Mellitus Patients Research
To address people with diabetes mellitus issues, researchers advocate that mobile health services might help them manage their life with the disease better.
- Diabetes. American Diabetes Association
Diabetes, a disease that alters the body’s capability to utilize glucose effectively, plays a significant role in the deaths of more than 200,000 Americans each year.
- Diabetes Prevention in Hispanic Populations
Hispanic people face a considerably higher risk of type 2 diabetes due to the lack of knowledge about the condition and poor access to care.
- Metabolic Syndrome and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
This article discusses in detail how type 2 diabetes develops over time in patients with metabolic syndrome, focusing on the pathophysiological changes that occur.
- Influence of Genetics and Age in Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is caused by several environmental factors such as hypertension, high levels of cholesterol, obesity but the most common cause is due to age and gene mutation.
- Strengthening Adherence in Patients With Diabetes
Strengthening adherence in patients with diabetes could be realized via strong social and family support, the involvement of medical personnel, is also of great assistance.
- Chronic Disease: Diabetes Analysis
Pathophysiology of diabetes mellitus 2 involves the understanding of the physiological processes or the functional changes associated with diabetes disease.
- Educational Programs for Hispanic Patients with Diabetes
The main goals of this paper are to provide an evaluation plan and discuss the implications for the practice and future research. The research will be carried out in medical settings.
- Diabetes: Definition and Spreading
Diabetes is connected with metabolic group diseases, where the main issue refers to the insufficient or ineffective circulation of insulin.
- Trole of Exercise in the Management of Type 2 Diabetes
The patient's diagnosis of type 2 diabetes mellitus implies an impairment in how her body uses and regulates sugar, resulting from a high circulation of glucose in the bloodstream.
- Type 2 Diabetes in the United States
Type 2 diabetes, a disease caused by the impairment in the way body regulates and uses sugar as a fuel, is one of the most widespread diseases in the world.
- Diabetes: Health Policy Analysis
This assignment discusses whether government officials should establish policies to promote diabetes prevention in educational institutions.
- “Bariatric Surgery v. Conventional Medical Therapy for Type 2 Diabetes” by Mingrone
This paper critiqued a study Bariatric surgery versus conventional medical therapy for type 2 diabetes” that aimed to compare traditional medical therapy and bariatric surgery.
- The Importance of Exercise for Older Adults With Diabetes
Many older people who have diabetes tend not to engage in any physical activity, fearing that it may cause traumas or injuries, further worsening their health.
- Childhood Obesity and Diabetes
This essay outlines the most promising avenues for addressing this public health hazard of obesity and related diabetes.
- Concept Map of a Chronic Condition of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
A chronic illness can be described as a health condition in humans whose effects are long-lasting and usually persist for more than three months.
- Managing and Treating Diabetes: GLP -1 Receptor Agonists
Analysis of the article “Treatment outcomes and tolerability following initiation of GLP-1 receptor agonists among type 2 diabetes patients in primary care practices in Germany.”
- Vitamin D Deficiency and Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
This research investigates if adult patients with vitamin D deficiency are at increased risk for diabetes mellitus type 2 compared with patients who have no deprivation of vitamin.
- Diabetes Mellitus: Pathophysiologic Processes
Diabetes mellitus (DM) may be regarded as a severe chronic illness that affects millions of people across the globe.
- Researching of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
This paper aims to discuss current alternative drug treatments and patient education strategies for the management of GDM.
📝 Diabetes Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Type 1 Diabetes in Adolescents
Type 1 diabetes among U.S. adolescents has been rising in the recent past, research shows that over 25 million Americans suffer from the disease.
- About Diabetes Treatment
The article is a summary of the literature on the most recent findings for effective type 2 diabetes management strategies with a focus on patient engagement.
- Diabetes and Musculoskeletal Diseases
Diabetes is the most common disease of the metabolic system. Additionally, diabetes is associated with musculoskeletal conditions such as osteoarthritis.
- Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease Challenges and Strategies
This scientific paper describes the causal relationship that exists between diabetes mellitus (DB) and cardiovascular diseases in a study dubbed ACCORD.
- Person-Centered Care of Diabetes Mellitus
This paper comprises the history of the patient's health issue, disease etiology, person’s perspective of the health issue, and exploration of a nursing response.
- Diabetes (Types 1 and 2) Overview
Diabetes is a chronic disease that affects the way the human body controls the level of glucose in the blood. Glucose serves as fuel for the human body.
- Diabetes: Lifestyle Changes to Eating Behavior and Physical Activity
This paper discusses the topics related to diabetes: etiology of eating and physical activity; environmental factors; behavior changes; a healthful eating program and weight.
- Rising Rates of Diabetes and How to Reduce Cases
The problem of rising cases of diabetes has become a global concern, however, there are several approaches to fighting diabetes.
- Health Threats and Ethical Correlations of Type 2 Diabetes in Britain
It is estimated that more than 371 million people in the world live with diabetes, 90% of them have type 2 diabetes (“Type 2 Diabetes,” 2019).
- Ecological Models to Deal with Diabetes in Medicine
The term “diabetes” is used to describe a group of metabolic diseases characterized by high levels of sugar in the blood.
- Diabetes as Global Health Problem
Diabetes is a global problem that requires international prevention and mitigation measures in order for the condition to be well controlled.
- The Management of Diabetes: Allen’s Case
The paper discusses Allen's case. It is a continuous process aimed at determining Allen’s progress in the management of diabetes.
- Diabetes Self-Management: Relationships & Expectations
Despite the intentions to prevent and control diabetes, genetic and ethnic factors cannot be ignored, influencing more than 12% of the black population in the United States.
- The Church's Diabetes Self-Management Education Program
The main goal of this study was to analyze the effectiveness of a multi-faceted church-based diabetes self-management education program. The researchers assessed the impact of this intervention.
- Nurse-Driven Diabetes Management and Education
This paper aims to determine whether the measures involved in educating patients about nursing fundamentals are effective in reducing or remaining stable hypo/hyperglycemic.
- Diabetes II: Reduction in the Incidence
This study is intended to determine how a change in lifestyle may lead to reduced cases of type II diabetes in society.
- Health Promotion Program on Diabetes Type II in Kuwait
Community screening for diabetes helps health care professionals to identify people at high risk of developing diabetes after which they are referred to health care institutions.
- Indigenous Australians and Diabetes: The Demographics of Risk
Diabetes is a considerable bother of the Australian healthcare system as it contributes considerably to morbidity and mortality of the Australian population.
- Diabetes Impact: Annotated Bibliography
The annotated bibliography about diabetes, its comorbidities, worldwide prevalence and impact on the population.
- Nursing Care For the Patient With Diabetes
When handling patient suffering from diabetes, it is necessary to note that medication must be up to the required standards if the patient is to get well.
- “Diabetes Prevention in U.S. Hispanic Adults” by McCurley et al.
Diabetes prevention in U.S. Hispanic adults demonstrates that Hispanic individuals deal with improved diabetes prevention when they participate in face-to-face sessions.
- Type 2 Diabetes in Family Health History
Type 2 diabetes is a crucial health issue that cannot be ignored due to the numerous risk factors that are associated with the given condition.
- Different Factors’ Influence on Diabetes Adjustment
The paper discusses how coping strategies can lead to positive changes that people think they cannot perform before falling ill.
- Diabetes: Major Causes of Diabetes Type 1
Are you working on your diabetes research paper? This research paper on diabetes provides helpful insights into major causes of the disorder.
- A Curriculum Objectives Paper: Diabetes
This curriculum objectives document aims to educate key players in diabetes management and affected communities.
- Diabetes in Australia: Analysis
The issue of diabetes has been spinning out of control in Australia lately, requiring an immediate response and reducing the chances of patients to maintain the quality of their lives at the desired level.
- Managing Type 2 Diabetes in Patients
The paper outlines how clinicians can use their nursing skills and role as patient educators and advocates to assist individuals with type 2 diabetes in managing the disease.
- Diabetes Intervention as Evidence-Based Practice Project
The development of artificial pancreas technology provides an opportunity for more effective and safe treatment that is ongoing 24/7.
- Care Plan For the Patient With the Type 2 Diabetes
The patients with the diagnosis of Diabetes type 2 require complex care of the professionals in different spheres, of the so-called diabetes care team.
- Pharmacotherapeutics: Diabetes and Drug Treatments
Diabetes refers to a category of metabolic conditions that are characterized by an increase in the level of glucose/sugar in the body.
🌟 Diabetes Essay Templates to Improve Your Paper
- Diabetes in the Elderly and Community Resources
Older adults are at a higher hazard of developing diabetes, and those under the age of 70 are more likely to die from this disease.
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Its Manifestations in Indigenous Australian Inhabitants
This paper seeks to address Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and its manifestations to the Indigenous Australian inhabitants.
- Home Based Case Study: The Patient With Diabetes
The patient is getting diabetes treatment. In this assignment, I am conducting a home assessment, which must focus on the family and their home environment in relation to the patient.
- Diabetes and Kidney Disease Within the African American and Latino Community
The project aims to develop a plan to improve the quality of services provided by nurses related to kidney disease and diabetes.
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 1 Discussion
Diabetes mellitus type 1, normally known as Type 1 Diabetes, is a type of diabetes that is caused by the lack of insulin resulting from the destruction of insulin-producing cells.
- Type 2 Diabetes, Risk Factors, Medical Intervention
There are millions of undetected cases of type 2 diabetes worldwide. Therefore, it is sensible to seek medical assistance if a person belonged to a risk group.
- Impact of Diabetes on Healthcare
Diabetes has become a major health problem in the United States and other parts of the world in recent times owing to the changing trends in the predisposing factors.
- Type 2 Diabetes in Aged Indigenous Australians
The prevalence of diabetes 2 is common amongst the indigenous Australian people. The trend can be attributed to the genetic susceptibility amongst these people.
- Low-Dose Aspirin’s Influence on Diabetes Patients
This paper aims to answer the PICOT question – the examination of the low-dose aspirin’s influence on patients with diabetes within the framework of secondary prevention.
- Care Plan Development: Treating Diabetes Mellitus
This study discusses my role as a nurse in the examination of the health of an individual having diabetes and the provision of medical care.
- Clinical and Glycemic Parameters in Individuals with Diabetes and Hypertension
This paper analyzes the article “Impact of educational group strategy to improve clinical and glycemic parameters in individuals with diabetes and hypertension.”
- Pharmaceutical Control of Diabetes
The doctors and medical researchers should come up with extra ways through which all the diabetes conditions can be studied in order to come up with better pharmaceutical advice.
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus in Nursing Practice
Gestational diabetes mellitus is widely debated as one of the controversial and less-researched medical conditions. Nurses play an important role in the treatment of GDM.
- Treating Depression in Diabetes
People with diabetes have a higher risk of developing depression, and adults with depression are 37 percent more likely to develop type 2 diabetes.
- Diabetes Risk Factors in Adolescents
Diabetes is a common disease among young people in the USA. Dietary practices and a sedentary lifestyle are the main risk factors for the development of type II diabetes.
- Chronic Bronchitis, Hypertension and Diabetes Care
Chronic bronchitis is inflammation of the mucous membranes that line and protects the bronchial passages. It is anticipated to contribute to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Diabetes Applications Overview
Various issues exist that all stakeholders should examine from an informed perspective. This paper analyzes the significant risks and chances associated with diabetes apps.
- Diabetes Patients' Long-Term Care and Life Quality
Diabetes is a long-term condition associated with significant changes in lifestyle. The paper explores the components of long-term care and their impact on the quality of life.
- The Type 2 Diabetes: Erikson's Self-Awareness Model
A patient is likely to have a smooth transition to accept the type 2 diabetes if he/she implements Erikson's self-awareness model.
- Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Medical experts have warned that, if diabetes is left untreated, then it can cause other serious health complications such as heart diseases, eye problems and kidney failure, etc.
- Diabetes and Drug Treatments
This paper aims to discuss diabetes mellitus with a special focus on type 2 diabetes. Diabetes mellitus is a disease characterized by high blood sugar levels.
- The Diabetes Literacy and Numeracy Education Toolkit
The Diabetes Literacy and Numeracy Education Toolkit aided in the educating and self-management of patients suffering from Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes.
- The Endocrine System: The Pancreas & Diabetes
This paper set out to discuss the pancreas and diabetes. It has shown how the pancreas contains specialized cells that produce the hormone insulin.
- Type 2 Diabetes Patient's Support Needs
To reduce the probability of contracting type 2 diabetes, it is strongly advisable for the patient to find more information about the disease and possible ways of its prevention.
- Evidence-Based Practice Project on Diabetes
A fundamental component of early Type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) treatment is patient education, which in turn sets the foundation for effective treatment.
- Electronic Health Records for Diabetes Patients
The study focused on the benefits of Electronic Health Records and dwelled on the digital communication between care providers and patients with diabetes.
- Diabetes, Type 2: Treatment Approaches Evaluation
A spectrum of treatment approaches is made available to circumvent the risk contributing factors of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Educational Programs for Patients With Diabetes
The effectiveness of educational programs for patients with diabetes is still a relevant issue. Different specialists claim that diabetes self-management education does not adequately address the problems.
- The Type I Diabetes Mellitus and Anorexia Nervosa: Psychiatric Treatment
Anorexia nervosa is the most common eating disorder in patients with Type I diabetes mellitus. The condition is characterized by a distinct core psychopathology.
- Epidemiology of Diabetes Mellitus Type-2
The onset of diabetes type-2 is insidious and may go unnoticed for many years since the production of insulin may go on during this period despite the resistance.
- Psychosocial Well-Being in Adolescents With Type 1 Diabetes Improving
The paper sought to assess an research about whether, in adolescents with type 1 diabetes, systemic control, monitoring and control of HRQoL influence psychosocial wellbeing.
- Patient Education: Prepare to Live with Diabetes
Living with diabetes is not an easy task. Unfortunately, no cure can be offered to patients in order to eliminate it completely.
- Type 2 Diabetes and Its Treatment
Nowadays, types of diabetes are classified into three forms. In this paper, the author wants to concentrate on the definition and treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- A High Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
The purpose of the paper is to overview the type 2 diabetes , describe an evidence-based intervention related to the modifiable risk factor, and suggest a teaching plan for the patient.
- Diabetes and Positive Influence of Physical Exercise
Continuous physical exercise helps diabetic patients to reduce their daily need for insulin, attain a healthy body mass index, and lower cardiovascular complications.
- Diabetes: Community Teaching Experience
The behavioral learning theory allowed for encouraging practical skills and behavioral habits to integrate into the community's routine.
- Chronic Disease: Diabetes, Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease
The paper describes the epidemiology, disease prevention of chronic diseases, and burden of diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and cardiovascular disease.
- Healthcare Marketing Analysis: Veterans Affairs Loma Linda Healthcare System – Diabetes Clinic
The focal point of the paper is to evaluate and analyze the marketing strategy of Veterans Affairs (VA) Loma Linda Healthcare System – Diabetic Clinic.
- Diabetes Resources, Control and Prevention
The following project will list three helpful resources for this patient and for all those who need help in diabetes prevention and health promotion.
- Modern Diabetes Treatment Tools
The purpose of this research is the investigation of contemporary diabetes treatment facilities, their benefits, limitations, and integration into nursing practice.
- Teaching Experience: Diabetes Prevention
The present essay describes the experience of teaching people how to prevent diabetes and identifies its strong sides and areas for improvement.
- Australian Government Policy Response to Diabetes Mellitus Type II
It is highly necessary to inform the health officer trainees about the main constraints and challenges that should be considered to handle the problem of diabetes pandemic.
- Diabetes Management With Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set
The Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set aims to improve diabetes management and patient compliance with treatment.
- Chartered Health Plan: Diabetes Managed Care Program
Research indicates that type 2 diabetes mellitus may be prevented or delayed through pharmacological interventions and, most efficaciously, through lifestyle interventions.
- Nutritional Recommendations for Pediatric Diabetes
The issue of children who have diabetes has gained a lot of attention in recent years due to the overwhelming number of consequences that influence their health on a daily basis.
- Diabetes and Hypertension Avoiding Recommendations
It is vital to develop a system of health recommendations that would promote the prevention of diabetes in Hispanic Americans.
- Diabetes Mellitus: Resources
Diabetes resource centers provide information that aids in learning the best manner of preventing and managing the illness.
- Bariatric Surgery in Type 2 Diabetes Management
The paper examines how bariatric surgery could fit into the evidence-based practice of T2DM management by outlining its effectiveness and the risks associated with it.
- Discussion of Diabetes Types I and II
Types 1 and 2 diabetes are both caused by the body's inability to retain and utilize glucose required for energy production.
- Type II Diabetes: Patient Case Study
The patient in the case study is 48 years old and utilizes cassia cinnamon to treat her Type II Diabetes, as well as ginseng as a remedy for her memory issues.
- The Importance of Diabetes Prevention Education
Diabetes has become a significant threat to society that's why the annotated bibliography was selected to ensure that readers can acquire information regarding the disease.
- Type 2 Diabetes: A Pharmacologic Update
The client was a 71-year-old female who was admitted to the hospital for diabetes. The client had a history of gestational diabetes.
- Diabetes Mellitus and Health Determinants
Diabetes is among the most important and widespread consequences of such conditions as obesity or general poor life quality.
- Type 2 Diabetes Patients Care Plan
The current paper dwells on the elaboration of a care plan for type 2 diabetes patients. The mortality rates connected to type 2 diabetes grow bigger with every other year.
- Diabetes Treatment and Care
The best medication choice for the patient based on their history of uncontrolled diabetes would be Vraylar or Abilify. Another component includes the collaborative care model application.
- Effects of Intensive Blood-Pressure Control in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Blood pressure in diabetic patients remains controversial. The uncertainty surrounding its control complicates patients' care as the risk of future cardiac events grows.
- Lived Experience of Diabetes Among Older, Rural People
The implied research question is, “what are the most significant issues associated with the self-management of diabetes among the elderly?”
- Diabetes in the U.S.: A Case of Lake County, Florida
The main problem with Lake County’s health care is the lack of transportation, insurance, and health literacy among Florida people. This paper analyzes diabetes in Lake County.
- The Use of Metformin in the Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus
The paper discusses the clinical practice question. It studies how the use of metformin help in the treatment and prognosis of diabetes mellitus.
- Diabetes and Its Impacts on Human Life
The biochemistry of diabetes, the structure, genetic, cellular, and effects on the metabolic pathway, as well as the medication and treatment of diabetes are discussed.
- Type 2 Diabetes: An Assessment of an Older Adult
RXC is a 70-year-old male patient with type 2 diabetes first diagnosed a year ago. RXC has also gained weight considerably and has hypothyroidism.
- “Depression, Anxiety, and Stress in Diabetes” by Chlebowy
In the article, Chlebowy et al. examined one’s ability to manage diabetes type 2 and possible complications in the form of depression, anxiety, and stress.
- The Role of Nursing in Diabetes Treatment
Nurses of primary care have brought a variation in care from internists to primary care, thus playing a vital role in diabetes care.
- Diabetes Prevention in Chinese Elderly in Hunan
Diabetes prevention and management is an important issue when it comes to dealing with older patients because some of them lack the resources, tools, and education to deal with it.
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 1 Known as Type 1 Diabetes
Diabetes mellitus type 1 is a type of diabetes that is caused by the lack of insulin as a result of the destruction of insulin-producing cells.
- Type 2 Diabetes and Nutrition Relationship
Type 2 diabetes is now a major health concern in the United States. In the not-so-distant past, this disease is associated with old age.
- Information Technologies for Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
The use of technology for patients with diabetes helps manage the condition, make effective decisions by health care providers, and support the customers themselves.
- Holistic Image in Prevention of Diabetes
The prevention effort involves two basic spheres lifestyle-related methods and medical management. Training is central to the efficiency of prevention strategies.
- Diabetes in a Male Patient: Case Study
M. K. is a 40-year-old male with chief complaints of fatigue, frequent urination, and weight loss during the last four weeks. Analysis of the case: Pathophysiology, medications.
- Addressing Chronic Disease of Diabetes
Diabetes is a chronic condition development that disrupts an individual’s lifestyle, increases the economic cost of healthcare, and severely influences national mortality rates.
- Diabetes: Underlying Factors and Prevention
It is important to note that diabetes is a serious chronic health issue, which requires a comprehensive understanding of its key underlying specificities.
- Diabetes Knowledge in Nursing Practice
The researchers have shown dedication to taking care of diabetic patients, identifying the best ways to overcome the latter's health issues.
- Diabetes Mellitus: Dietary Adherence
The paper seeks to critique the article by focusing on the methodology used, data management and analysis, interpretations of the findings.
- Diabetes in Malaysia: Diabetes Prevalence Rate and the Role of Education in Diabetes
The study aims to update the knowledge on diabetes in Malaysia to determine the relationships of behavior and attitudes of the population and level of knowledge about the disease.
- Diabetes Prevention Lesson and Teaching Plan
In this paper, the teaching plan will be elaborated to help the community people affected by the diabetes problem improve their health status.
- Diabetes: Vulnerability, Resilience, and Care
This paper contains the description and analysis of vulnerability and an appropriate holistic care plan for a 50-year-old male with type 2 diabetes.
- Holistic Diabetes Management and Prevention
This paper analyzes the issue of how nurses and other medical professionals can utilize the humanistic images of prevention and a holistic approach in the management of diabetes.
- Type 2 Diabetes: Causes and Prevention
Type 2 diabetes is of serious public health concern because of its high prevalence rate. Nonetheless, the disease is readily manageable with the right diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Diabetes Mellitus: Causes, Treatment and Prevention
Failure by the body to regulate blood sugar levels is the cause of the disorder. The blood is thus ‘overloaded’ with glucose.
- Type-2 Diabetes in Canada: Population, Control, and Eradication
An estimated 3 million Canadians, or 8.8% of the population have diagnosed diabetes and 6.1% of Canadian adults are at high risk of developing diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Effect on African American Community
The paper focuses on an effective learning program that will create awareness about Type 2 diabetes so that members can avoid behavior that may put them at the risk.
- Diabetes Community Health Programs in Florida
The discussion examines how the quality of life in Florida correlates with diabetes and proposed a powerful program for dealing with diabetes in children.
- Pharmacology: Diabetes and Drug Treatments
Type 2 diabetes is the most popular since it affects over 90% of diabetics. Metformin is an oral drug that treats this diabetes mellitus type 2.
- Key Terms of Type 2 Diabetes and Population
The first task for studying type 2 diabetes is to identify and clarify the basic terms that are most often associated with this disease.
- Diabetes Control and Education: Four-Week Project
The project will analyze the target population and study the impact of 4-week education on patients’ belief in treatment, quality of life, and blood glucose control.
- Diabetes: The Research Studies
Diabetes is a disease that is affected by various factors such as ethnicity, age, race, gender. This aspect has been noted in the findings of various studies.
- Nutrition Impact in Developing Type II Diabetes Mellitus
Type II diabetes is a chronic metabolic disease that affects the production and use of insulin in the body facilitating the uptake of glucose (blood sugar).
- Renal Disease Case and Diabetes Case: Case Studies
This paper provides two case studies on patients – an 18-year-old young male adult who has chronic kidney disease, and an 18-year-old female with type I diabetes.
- Type 2 Diabetes: Self-Management and Support
The literature review articles on the relationship between patient activation and social support among type 2 diabetes, diabetes self-management, and Glycemic Control.
- Weight Gain, Atherosclerosis, Diabetes Relationship
This study explores the relationships between symptoms of metabolic syndrome, excessive weight gain, atherosclerosis, and intensive diabetes treatment.
- Type 2 Diabetes: Review
Type 2 Diabetes is a long-term disease of chronic character. During its development, the level of sugar in the blood of an affected person becomes high.
- Diabetes: Types, Symptoms, Diagnostics, Treatment
This paper describes diabetes, its causes, types, symptoms, diagnostics, complications, control, care, and treatment, complementary and alternative therapies.
- Type 2 Diabetes: Age-Related Changes
Type 2 diabetes is a disorder commonly caused by blood sugar imbalance in the body when insulin hormone becomes defective, and mainly results from lifestyle implications.
- Type 1 Diabetes and Related Medical Issues
Type 1 diabetes also known as insulin-dependent diabetes or juvenile diabetes is due to the inability of islets of Langerhans found in the pancreas to synthesize insulin.
- Diabetes: D. T.'s Case Study
The patient is at risk of diabetes, and her blood sugar levels are to be monitored to exclude any current abnormalities.
- Diabetes: What You Need to Know About Insulin Management
The contents of this educational pamphlet present propitious information on the hormone insulin in relation to this pernicious condition.
- Diabetes and Dementia Relationships and Nursing
The article discusses the possible links between the two illnesses, as well as the risk of developing one of the conditions when already having the other.
- Symptoms and Treatment of Diabetes
Several types of diabetes have so far been diagnosed. These types include diabetes mellitus, diabetes inspires, brittle, and gestation diabetes.
- Diabetes Education: Program to Control of a Disease in Society
This paper gives a comprehensive evaluation of a program designed to enable the control of a disease in society through diabetes education.
- Precede-Proceed Model to Address Diabetes
This paper demonstrates how the Precede-Proceed Model can be used to address the risk factors associated with diabetes in the community.
- Diabetes and Drug Treatments
Current treatment and nutrition advise are able only to offer short-term relief of the symptoms. The cure is yet to be developed.
- Artificial Pancreas for Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
An artificial pancreas is an extremely useful product of modern science. It can help humanity to overcome fatal and incurable chronic diseases.
- Physiology: Diabetes Condition Analysis
This paper is an in-depth analysis of the diabetes condition to find out how it affects a patient and the effects with a further exploration of the treatments.
- Pedal Ulcers in Older Adults With Diabetes Mellitus
The phenomenological type of qualitative research has been utilized in an attempt to answer the problem raised in this study.
- Diabetes Type 2: Key Information
Over the past decade, diabetes has become one of the major health concerns despite the efforts to mitigate the disease of healthcare organizations.