💡 Research Paper Examples on Diet
- Heart Disease Prevention Through Diet
Cardiovascular diseases are a common problem of modern cardiology, and the whole sphere of medicine since the number of people who suffer from this ailment is increasing.
- School Cafeteria' Promotion of Unhealthy Diet
A major problem in Pierce College is that students are served with unhealthy food like French fries and pizza on a daily basis at the cafeteria.
- Blood Pressure Control in Heart Failure Patients: Adhering to a Low Sodium Diet
The use of a low sodium diet in the management protocol of congestive heart failure patients has remained a standard for many decades in the medical field.
- Low Carb Diets Overview and Analysis
With the rising dilemma of obesity around the globe, concerned people have started becoming conscious of their dietary intake.
- Benefits of a Vegetarian Diet
A vegetarian diet encompasses taking meals whose ingredients include fruits, vegetables, cereal grains, nuts, and seeds. It does not involve the intake of animal products.
- Diabetes Treatment, Medication and Diet
Diabetes mellitus is a dangerous disease, and it is crucial to provide patients with proper care and education to avoid further complications.
- High Saturated Fat Diet and Doyle’s Disease Association
This paper is a research proposal aimed to understand the association between the consumption of high-fat foods and Doyle’s disease.
- Child Behaviour and Diet: The Connection
Children in society are considered to be a welcomed asset. This is because of their degree of innocence which they normally show.
- Food Log, Nutrition Plan and Healthy Diet Principles
The report showed that the diet slightly differed from the norm and did not correspond to the recommended servings in several cases.
- The Effect of Special Diet on Progress of Colon Cancer
This thesis provides a broad overview of the relationship between the dietary components and colon cancer with a specific focus on Omani population.
- Diet Pills Are Not the Best Option to Lose Weight
Obesity is a global problem that is associated with various chronic conditions. These comprise stroke, coronary artery disease, heart failure, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, etc.
- Diet Patients With Congestive Heart Failure
In the context of this paper, it will be critical to describe the methodology of correlation between the number of patients with congestive heart failure on a diet and their readmission rates.
- Atkins Diet: Pros and Cons
Atkins diet was first presented in the United States in 1972. After thirteen years, its creator, Doctor Atkins, was recognized as a Man of the Year.
- Keto and Paleo DIet: Yes or Not?
The paper analyzes and describes two fad diets: the Keto and the Paleo diet from aspects of similarity and differences.
- Resistance Training and a Diet-Induced Weight Loss
This paper discusses whether resistance training can conserve fat-free mass and resting energy expenditure under a diet-induced weight loss.
- Childhood Obesity and How to Prevent It with Diets
This report will discuss the factors that contribute to childhood obesity and give recommendations on how to prevent the health condition.
- Fad Diet Effects on Overweight Individuals
The popularity of fad diets has grown tremendously due to the availability of social media and the promise to deliver results within a short time.
- Fast Food in the Diet: Implications and Solutions for Families
This article discusses the causes of Americans choosing prepackaged food, the consequences of avoiding healthful eating, and the possible solutions.
- Diet During Pregnancy and Children's Dietary Preferences
According to recent research findings, it is likely that the flavors in a mother’s diet during pregnancy influences the dietary preferences of her infant after birth.
- Diet and Digestive Modification
The paper concerns the kinds of food individuals can take in protein, glucose, lipid and vegetable, how do they function in our body and what diseases can be caused by their lack.
- Reducing Cancer Risk With Diet and Lifestyle Change
This paper explores the reasons why a strict diet together with changes in lifestyle could significantly reduce the risk of cancer.
- Low Carbohydrate Diets: Efficiency
This paper takes a keen interest to evaluate low carbohydrate diets. In recent years, low carbohydrate diets have become a regular topic of discussion regarding their efficiency.
- Obesity: Diet Management in Adult Patients
This paper aims at answering the following PICOT question on adult obesity diet management and improved healthy lifestyles within 6 months.
- Understanding and Adherence to a Renal Diet After Kidney Transplantation
The problem of low levels of overall health literacy of the population significantly contributes to non-adherence.
- Diet, Physical Activity and Lifestyle in the Elderly
Wrapped within the comfort of youth, thoughts of aging yield to freedoms associated with unknowingly, knowing the inevitable is decades into the future.
- Perfect Diet for a Women’s College Basketball Player
A player should remember that what they eat during off-season contributes to the energy reserves and the muscle build-up needed for the active sports season.
- The Importance of Diet Monitoring
In the article, the author briefly talks about the importance of proper nutrition and also analyzes his diet to identify gaps in his nutrition.
- Childhood Obesity, Physical Activity and Diet
The paper has demonstrated that it is reasonable to identify how effective physical activity promotion and dietary improvement can be for reducing the spread of childhood obesity.
- Changing the Daily Diet as an Intervention
The intervention discussion will focus on overviewing the author’s friend’s problems, as well as an intervention strategy to change his daily diet to a more beneficial one.
- Nutrition and High-Protein Diet in Athletes
This paper examines two sources that studied high-protein intake among professional athletes, article presents a literature review to probe the impact of high protein consumption.
👍 Good Diet Essay Samples for College
- Ambition Diabetes and Diet on Macbeths' Example
Ambition is just like food. It is important, but one cannot have too much. For someone who has “Ambition Diabetes” like Macbeths and Claudius, a “Logo Diet” would be a good choice.
- Are Fad Diets Worth Their Weight? by Timothy Crowe
Crowe argues that the real way to success in the area of weight control is the development of a realistic strategy focused on health promotion and the elimination of harmful eating habits.
- Good Nutrition and Balanced Diet
This paper will discuss the essence of maintaining a healthy diet by demonstrating the effects of deficiencies and excesses of certain nutrients.
- Pros and Cons of the New Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Diet Programme
This paper will examine other aspects of the human chorionic gonadotropin diet beyond its supposed positive results to show both its good and bad effects.
- Study Links Fast-Food Diets to Alzheimer’s by Tom Philpott
The research is important in discovering what causes Alzheimer’s and how it might be treated or prevented, it is also important in showing the importance of having quality food.
- A Healthy Diet for a Healthy Life
A healthy diet encompasses not exceeding the required digestive capacity that is required per individual, either in stipulations of quality or quantity.
- The Relationship Between Low Calorie Diet Intake and Longevity
The reason for the choice of these study animals was because of their shorter life spans contrary to humans who have longer lifespan.
- Rice as a Part of a Healthy Diet
Rice is an important part of a healthy diet. Rice has no cholesterol and little to no sodium, making it perfect for those who suffer from high levels of cholesterol in their blood.
- A Vegetarian Diet: Protecting Animal Rights
There are many reasons why people turn to a vegetarian diet beginning from following the mainstream vegan culture to more noble intentions of protecting animal rights.
- Type 1 Diabetes and Appropriate Therapeutic Diet
The food intake and knowledge needed can be related to the education and subsequent application of the therapeutic diet.
- Cardiovascular Diet Review
To endorse cardiovascular health, ingestion of inundated fats must be restricted to less than ten percent of daily energy intake for most people.
- Diet for Breast Cancer as a Part of Treatment
Cancer, particularly breast cancer for women, is now known to be one of the major causes of deaths among women nowadays
- Diets and Climate Change
Dietary habits have a tremendous impact on the environment, as high meat consumption is associated with increased greenhouse gasses (GHG) emissions.
- Analysis of Low Carb and High-Fat Diets
The article discusses the pros and cons of the Low Carbohydrate and High-Fat diets and draws as to whether or not Low Carbohydrate & High Fat Diets are truly feasible or not.
- Ineffectiveness of Very Low Calorie Diets
The paper will focus on the claim that Very Low Calorie Diets are ineffective against weight loss. Very Low Calorie Diets (VLCDs) are diets that only prescribe a maximum of 800 calories per day.
- How Junk Diets Can Reduce Obesity
To control obesity there is a need to ensure that the junk foods produced are safe for consumption before being released into the foods market.
- Fad Diet Impact on Overweight Patients: Problem Analysis
Fad diets are a loosely defined category that includes popular diets that are not recognized by official healthcare institutions.
- Proteins, Fats, and Carbohydrates in Diets
The effects of not eating enough protein or dropping it all together are awry: first, a person will be having more sugar cravings when usual, which might affect their weight.
- Diet and Nutrition Authored by Shriver
Essay explores the article entitled Diet and Nutrition authored by Shriver under the umbrella body of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD).
- Keto and Paleo Diets Difference
With the variety of diets that are currently available, it is important to understand the differences that exist between them.
- Wellness Goal: Diets and Exercises for Gaining Lean Body Mass
This paper conducted a research and located the studies describing some of the most effective diets and exercise types for gaining lean body mass.
- Fad Diets Dangers for Overweight Individuals
The available evidence shows that fad diets are counterproductive for obese people trying to reduce and manage their weights.
- Diabetic Diet Management: Patient Education Plan
A nurse supporting individuals with diabetes should use education plans to produce the best goals, focus on a wide range of issues such as disease management, exercise, and diet.
- Health Education: Choosing a Proper Diet
Choosing a proper diet is not an easy task. The decision to include certain elements into it must be based on accurate information about the patient’s condition.
- A High-Protein Diet: A Monosaccharide
A high-protein diet can do as much harm to the body as a lack of protein. It could lead to a lack of vitamins, fatty acids, which can cause poor sleep, fatigue, and dry skin.
- The Effect of Vegetarian Diet on Children
The research question was whether children raised on vegetarian diets have different growth patterns than other children.
- Diet and Physical Exercise in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Management
This study evaluates the efficiency of a healthy diet compared to physical exercise in improving the condition of polycystic ovary syndrome patients.
- A Myth About Veganism: An Investigation of the Vegetarian Diet
People should stop believing that veganism is the healthiest diet for humans because all humans need not only vitamins but also protein and other nutrients for their body.
- Plant-Based Diets in Health Issues
The health benefits of plant-based diets are abundant, including blood pressure normalization, the reduced need for drugs, and healthier BMIs.
- Nutrition Teaching: Fat Restricted Foods and Cholesterol Restricted Diet
Assessment of the patient guides the goals that should be patient-specific since it is the goals that guide the interventions and the kind of data to be taught to the patient.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Diet
- Weight Management and Energy Balance: Evaluation of Different Diets and Lifestyles
The efficiency of various nourishment plans has been ascertained by previous research, stating that popularized approaches should be thoroughly examined.
- Nutrition and Diets: Impact on the Blood Pressure Reduction
Both single nutrients, such as coffee and nitrate-rich vegetable, as well as complex diets, for example, Nordic, can lower blood pressure.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid for Diet and Health
Conjugated Linoleic Acid is a naturally occurring free fatty acid found mainly in meat and dairy products, in small amounts. CLA was discovered in 1978 by Michael W. Pariza.
- Personal Diet and Physical Activity Assessment
This paper is a personal nutritional analysis, that reveals possible problem in personal scheme of nutrition; it may help to find what modifications in dietary habits to provide.
- The Role of Diet and Exercising in Healthy Aging
The paper discusses aging. It is described as breaking down a self-organized system, causing a reduced ability to adjust to the environment.
- School Meals and a Modified School Diet
Current research is an exploratory-descriptive study aimed to reveal the attitudes of people (students, their parents, and teachers) to the reduction of sugar and fats in the school menu.
- Fad Diet as a Topic for Academic Studies
As a form of food, a fad diet is an extremely restrictive and peculiar regimen that obese or overweight individuals take with the expectation of reducing weight rapidly.
- Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet in Diabetic Patients
The goal of this study is to verify the benefits of ketogenic diets in diabetic patients. The objectives included searching the literature for recent articles on the use of ketogenic diets in diabetes.
- Diet and Exercise Controversies
Both good diet and regular exercises are important for individuals to stay healthy. However, there are many controversies that surround exercises and diet.
- The Application of Diet Record Analysis
Diet record as a self-evaluation process fosters an individual approach to weight loss. The paper will examine the application of diet records in a nursing environment.
- Shopping Experience of Patient with Prescribed Diet
This essay will reflect on the shopping experience and whether the patient will be able to follow the prescribed diet.
- Nutrition: Flexitarian Diet Benefits
This paper will demonstrate why adopting a flexetarian diet is good for the animals, the environment, and your health, and suggest how to become a flexetarian.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Low Carb Diets
A low-carb diet restricts caloric intake by decreasing the consumption of food that is rich in carbohydrates. In general, in such a diet carb is reduced to 20 to 60 g per day.
- High Protein Diet's Positive and Negative Influence on Athletes
The paper aims at synthesizing various literature on the consequences of a high protein diet (HPD) on athletes.
- Alaska Natives Diet: Traditional Food Habits and Adaptation of American Foodstuffs
The Alaska Natives have retained their culture up-to-date in spite of their interactions with the wider American society.
- Atkins Popular Fad Diet: Analysis of the Diet
Atkins’s diet is a low carbohydrate diet developed by Robert Atkins to control his weight problem, and which restricts carbohydrates consumption.
- Fad Diets: Solutions and Benefits
Fad diets are adopted by people who are looking for short-term outcomes and may not be aware of the possible dangerous effects of such a way of losing weight.
- Comprehensive Analysis of Diet
The purpose of this paper is to present the comprehensive analysis of diet, including revelation vitamin and mineral limits and consideration of energy expenditure.
- Sports Nutrition: High-Protein Diet
The paper aims to conduct research on the issue of the harmfulness and usefulness of a high-protein diet for people, who are engaged in sports activities professionally.
- 3 Day Diet Analysis: Personal Experience
Keeping track of nutritional intake and introducing more varied products into my menu are recommended to improve my dietary patterns.
- The Ketogenic Diet as an Effective Treatment Method
This article examines the effectiveness of the ketogenic diet as a treatment for diseases such as epilepsy, diabetes, and Alzheimer's disease.
- Sport-Specific Nutrition: Diet for Adam
An argument toward maintaining a healthy diet can be seen in that swimming falls within the range of strenuous activities, which consumes around 9-13 Kcal/min.
- Physical Activity vs. Eating Good Diet
The purpose of this article is to compare the effectiveness of a well-chosen diet and physical activity in the fight against childhood obesity.
- The Mediterranean Diet Eating Habits
This paper argues that Mediterranean Diet introduces eating habits that increase longevity and decrease the risks of cardiovascular diseases.
- The Importance of Diets and Dietary Supplements
Losing weight and increasing energy are among the leading reasons people resort to diets and dietary supplements.
- Protein Diet, Telomere Length, and Cancer
Cells have mechanisms for preventing the occurrence of cancer by synthesizing shortened telomeres and maintaining appropriate length using telomerase.
- Diet Management in Adolescents and Ethical Issues
Because the research on diet management in adolescents will involve real people as study participants, several ethical issues need to be addressed.
- Managing an Individual’s Health and Diet
Diet analysis shows the quality of nutrition and is essential in managing an individual’s health. Different types of food are included in regular diets, such as carbohydrates.
- Women’s Health Teaching Proposal: On Healthy Lifestyle Choices, Diet and Activity
It is a well-known fact that upon entering the middle-age stage of their life, women notice significant changes in their health.
- Fad Diets – Temporary Satisfication
This paper will set out to argue that fad diets should be avoided since they lead to health problems, are expensive, and do not lead to sustained weight loss by the dieter.
✍️ Best Diet Essay Examples to Write about
- Diet and Healthy Lifestyle vs. Bariatric Surgery
The researched problem is associated with the educational deficit about the comparison of a healthy diet and lifestyle change outcomes with the results of bariatric surgery.
- Osteoporosis: Diet, Nutrition and Bone Health
Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones in the human body. The paper will assess the link between diet, nutrition, and osteoporosis.
- A Balanced Diet and Emotional Diet
The paper focuses on the relationship between a balanced diet and an emotional diet. A balanced diet contains all nutritional ingredients.
- Addressing a Healthy Diet at Home
Teaching children a healthy lifestyle begins in the family, and if parents neglect certain behavioral norms, a child adopts these patterns and imitates them.
- Diets Popularity in the United States
The issue of nutrition and the aspect of healthy eating is vital for the United States. The country has high obesity rates, which can be directly tied to bad nutrition habits.
- Neurological Diseases and Diet Relationship
The case in Yaman et al.’s “Epileptic seizures associated with lactose intolerance…” article proves the ceasing of intractable seizures after introducing the lactose-free diet.
- Social Media Campaign: Awareness of Healthy Diets
The social media campaign aims to increase awareness of healthy diets among high-risk obese teenagers in Georgia's African American and Latina communities.
- Weight Loss, Calories, Diet and Physical Exercising
Weight gain does not only affect the person's appearance, but it also causes severe changes in the way the body functions.
- Popular Diets, and Their Benefits and Concerns
A proper diet should contain all required nutrients, including energy, vitamins, and minerals, and it should be easy to ingest, digest and absorb.
- Halal Diet Products' Marketing Plan
There is no big gap regarding the views of potential customers about the special Halal Diet which will be offered in the market.
- Fad Diet, Their Threats and Public Education Plan
Fad diets are a loosely defined category that includes popular diets that are not recognized by official healthcare institutions.
- Specific Diet for Patients with Congestive Heart Failure
In this research, the focus is on studying the relationship between following a specific diet by patients with congestive heart failure and changes in their readmission rates.
- Schools and Good Diet
There is need for schools to include in menus healthy diets, because it will be of no significance for schools to eliminate eateries that sale junk foods while maintaining junk diets.
- Literature Review on Organic Food and Healthy Diet
This paper analyses the prevalence of chronic disease like diabetes and obesity in populations that eat junk foods as opposed to the healthy eating population.
- Why Most People Cannot Sustain a Vegetarian Diet
The main reason why most people cannot sustain a vegetarian diet is its inadequacy in nutritional benefits, it is also expensive to maintain due to the cost of some fruits.
- The DASH Diet Plan For Optimal Health
The DASH diet is an example of a nutritional plan that ensures an adequate supply for health.The diet is an example of a nutritional plan that ensures adequate nutritional supply.
- Diet Education: Obesity in Children
Lately, there has been a dramatic escalation in the prevalence of childhood obesity and overweight around the world.
- Vegetarian Diet and Animal Testing Theory
The ethical preference of a vegetarian diet may be proved with the theory if one considers the consequences of every person choosing to be vegetarian.
- Halal Diet Marketing Plan
This paper is a comprehensive marketing plan for a new product in the market. The marketing plan aims to market the Halal diet.
- Halal Diet Marketing Plan for the United States
Halal is a term used to describe a set of dietary laws set by the laws of Islam. Halal diet is most common among Muslim communities that do not reside in Muslim countries.
- Veganism Diet: Pros and Cons
Healthy eating as a vegan presupposes the monitoring of nutrients, elements, and minerals to ensure that the demanded balance is observed.