💡 Research Paper Examples on Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
According to World Health Organization (WHO), Autism is a complex set of developmental disorders with appearing in the early years of life mostly in the first 3 years of life.
- Eating Disorders: Causes, Effects and Treatment
Eating disorders affect millions of individuals around the globe. They affect people from all social and financial circles.
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactive Disorder Natural Treatment
The attention-deficit hyperactive affects many school-age children. The disorder is manifested by difficulties in maintaining focus.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: Causes and Treatments
Autism spectrum disorder is a common developmental disorder among children. Biomedical interventions are widely accepted approaches in the field of ASD treatment.
- Bipolar Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
In this paper, it is preliminarily asserted that, over recent times, there have been several debates regarding the intricacies of bipolar disorder and ADHD.
- Cardiovascular Disorders Pathophysiology and Alteration
The pathophysiology of cardiovascular disorders can be affected by one's behavior and comorbidities, especially if they alter the pressure-natriuresis relationship.
- Treatment of Phobias as Anxiety Disorders with Paxil vs. Placebo Combined with Therapy
Phobias are referred to as a specimen of anxiety disorders. Therapists usually consider a combination of therapy and medication to address the disease.
- Risk Factors of Bipolar Disorder
The model will be able to predict those personality types that will be more frequent to gain affective disorders.
- Compassion Fatigue or a Secondary Traumatic Stress Disorder
Compassion fatigue is the mental and physical condition of a person when he or she feels nothing or little towards people suffering from disasters or crises.
- Sleep Disorders and Solutions for Children
Sleeping disorder deprives individuals of healthy and refreshing rest and contributes to the emergence of multiple psychological issues.
- Murderer Andrea Yates and Her Mental Disorder
According to experts, Yates suffered from depression and psychosis. The legal test for insanity known as the M’Naghten Rules was used during the case.
- Personality Disorder Treatment
Schizotypal personality disorder is often thought to be on a continuum with schizophrenia, but as a less serious form of the ailment.
- Biopsychology of Bipolar Disorder
The surfacing of mental disorder bipolar depends on many factors, such as; personality, stress, upbringing, trauma, and others.
- Families of Children with Spectrum Disorder
This paper defines autism, highlights parenting challenges, assesses developmental requirements, and identifies available support services for families.
- Assessment & Psychological Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Interpersonal psychotherapy (IPT) is a specific treatment strategy that demonstrates effectiveness in patients with depression and related mood disorders.
- Nursing Care of Patient with Multiple Disorders
The patient is a 48-year-old male who developed a cerebrovascular accident in 2005 and types two diabetes, hypertension, seizures, hyperlipidemia, and also cocaine use.
- Archies Final Project: Mood Disorders
This paper offers an experience in employing clinical proficiency in diagnosis and conceptualization while watching a cinematic portrayal of a disorder.
- Endocrine, Metabolic, and Hematologic Disorders
An 82-year-old female comes into the office with complaints of dizziness, fatigue, weakness, and dyspnea that increases after physical activity.
- Kidney Disorders: Main Aspects
This article examines kidney disease and provide medical dietary guidelines that can aid in preserving the physical health of patients.
- Comprehensive Psychiatric Disorder
In clinical practice, there are many patients who may have several health problems and require special assessment and treatment.
- Autism Disorders Are Psychiatric Abnormalities
This paper looks into various developmental syndromes associated with the dysfunction of the nervous system, the relation between head circumference, macrocephaly.
- Substance Use Disorders & Harm Reduction Programs
This essay examines the factors related to harm reduction programs, including their efficiency, promotion, and reception.
- Signs of Eating Disorders: Types and Symptoms
Common eating disorders among this group include anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and obesity. Eating disorders among adolescents are some of the most pressing health concerns.
- Bipolar Disorder Definition
Bipolar disorder is a type of psychological disorder or mood disorder characterized by severe feelings of sadness, loss, failure, hopelessness, and rejection.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Causes and Treating
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is defined as a common mental disorder that may be characterized by the continuous pattern of hyperactivity.
- Mental Health Industry Treatment of Addictive Disorders
This research study concerns itself as to whether there exists any relationship between psychiatric disorders and addictions.
- Anxiety Disorders: Diagnosis and Treatment
Anxiety is a state of involuntary alarm as a response to a sense of danger or threat. The notable anxiety disorders include fear, anxiety, worry, panic attacks, phobias, and GAD.
- Sociodemographic and Cultural Factors of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
The research topic of the current study is sociodemographic and cultural factors of attention hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- The Problem of Eating Disorders in Modern Society
Most women associate thinness with beauty hence trying every possible effort to lose weight. This has become a social problem eliciting critical reasoning among most people.
- Bipolar Disorder, Its Causes and Treatment Methods
This paper discusses bipolar as a disease, its effects, its causes, the physically notable symptoms as well as recommended methods of treatment.
👍 Good Disorders Essay Samples for College
- Psychological, Anxiety, Mood, and Personality Disorders
Psychological disorders have become a common phenomenon in society today. This fact puts to a lot of questions and pressure as to the solution to the problem.
- Impulsive Behavior Effect on Addictive Disorders
Researchers implicate impulsivity to having key role in chemical dependency disorders and self report measures suggest about measurability of various components of the impulsive behavior.
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
The process of treating ADHD involves putting together lifestyle changes, medication, behavior modifications as well as counseling.
- Symptomes, Causes and Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a disease that causes psychological problems. It causes mood swings to the person who is affected
- Is Impulsive Behavior a Cause for Addictive Disorders?
There is a close relation between impulsivity and substance abuse as impulsivity is referred to as predisposition towards rapid, unintentional reactions to external or internal stimuli.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Behavior Intervention Plan
One of the most difficult responsibilities for guardians is trying to control the conduct of children who are always naughty.
- Post-Secondary Schools for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
This paper addresses the issue of limited accessibility to post-secondary education among students with autism spectrum disorders.
- Borderline Personality Disorder
A borderline personality disorder is common and is a very serious disorder that needs fast and professional attendance of the patient.
- How Mass Media Affects Body Dysmorphia and Eating Disorders
In the paper, scrutiny has been done on mass media and body image, thus presenting the negative and positive effects.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder' Analysis
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is a serious health condition that occurs after a petrifying event. This paper gives a detailed analysis of the importance of this mental condition.
- The Financial Rewards and Losses of Addictive Disorders
The thesis investigates the financial and social issues in treating addiction and examines whether it is financially prudent to provide treatments for people who are addicts.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Overview
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder is an emotional condition which is as a result of tragic and horrifying experiences suffered by an individual.
- Genetic Predisposition to Addictive Disorders: Is There a “Reward” Gene Associated With Addiction?
No one “reward” gene causes addictive behavior. Indeed, there is evidence that gene sets and psychosocial factors in tandem can contribute to an individual becoming an addict.
- Learning Disabilities, Communication Disorders and Giftedness
This paper addresses the issues of learning disabilities, communication disorders, and giftedness among children.
- Psychological Disorder: Causes and Remedies
Anxiety disorder is one of the psychological, mental disorders treated easily compared to any other type of psychological disorders.
- Psychological Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
This paper describes post-traumatic stress disorder, its manifestations, and the advantages and disadvantages of treatment and client management.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder After a Hurricane
In the aftermath of a disaster it is crucial to reduce the impact of traumatic events and at the same time develop a program to help those suffering from PTSD.
- Impact of Autism Spectrum Disorder on Students and Education
Autism spectrum disorder is (ASD) is a developmental disability, which appears in the form of social communication deflects.
- Autism as the Most Prevalent Developmental Mental Disorder
Autism is a disorder affecting one in every 166 children, symptoms can be generally described as the incapability to adequately interact socially along with a disinterested demeanor.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
It is characterized by difficulties in staying focused and paying attention among children, problems with control of behavior and more prominently, hyperactivity.
- Protective Mechanisms Between Bullying and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Broadly defined as negative acts that degrade and even physically harm the victim, workplace bullying in healthcare settings was already recognized in the professional literature.
- Borderline Personality Disorder
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is among the sensitive psychological conditions that have affected between 2% to 4% of the general population in all societies.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: Symptoms and Treatment
Post Traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a type of an anxiety disorder which is characterized by severe emotional wounds after a traumatic experience.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Early Intervention and Inclusion
When a child happens to live with the ADHD condition, the parent should consult various information sources from different areas to address the child’s problem.
- Psychiatric and Behavioral Disorders in Children
The paper will explore the questions in a bid to enhance the understanding of the patterns and causes of psychiatric or behavioral disorders in children.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Analysis
This paper provides a description of the category of trauma- and stressor-related disorders and a detailed analysis of posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Trauma and Dissociative Identity Disorder: Analysis
This paper will seek to analyze the relationship between trauma and DID as well as provide proposed research methodology to conduct a research study on the disorder.
- Antisocial Personality Disorder: Deagnosis and Treatment
The research is about Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD), its effects, after effects, reasons, and different other aspects through peer study of journal reviews.
- Placebo-Controlled Lithium Study of Hospitalized Aggressive Patients With Conduct Disorder
The paper discusses the placebo-controlled assessment of the lithium treatment effectiveness and its usefulness in the treatment of aggressive behavior patients.
- Biopsychology: Mood Disorders and Behavior
Bipolar disorder is a class of mood disorders that is marked by certain dramatic changes in behavior, energy as well as mood.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder as Mental Illness
People should not underestimate the danger of major depressive disorder but should aim to recognize and manage depression as fast as possible.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Its Epidemiology
Obsessive-compulsive disorder, OCD, is a neuropsychological ailment that is typified by unreasonable thoughts and fears which are known as obsessions.
- Definition, Causes, and Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
The disease creates mood disorders, low-level depressive episodes and elevated modal episodes that are psychologically referred to as mania.
- Borderline Personality Disorder: Causes and Impacts
A borderline personality disorder is depicted by occurrences of mental instability, impulsive conduct, fuzzy self-imaging, and unsound relations, but is treatable.
- Substance Use and Depressive Disorder Treatment
An African American woman has alcohol and cocaine stimulant use disorder and persistent depressive disorder. The goal is to restore her sobriety and eliminate depressive disorders.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: History and Symptoms
Discussion on the posttraumatic stress disorder, a mental condition that comes after an individual experiences traumatic circumstance.
- Veterans With Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder encounter a wide range of health problems such as suicidal thoughts, depression, and social problems.
- Eating Disorder in Psychiatric Nursing Practice
The essay discusses an eating disorder case study from the perspective of a psychiatric nurse practitioner, including interview questions and a suggested care plan.
- Anxiety Disorders and Their Influence on Daily Life
Anxiety disorder is abnormal and pathological only when it becomes incredibly intense and unpleasant for a person, makes them suffer, and violates the quality of life.
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children
Children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) are often diagnosed with the inability to pay attention, self-control, and sitting still.
- Managing Patients with Personality Disorders
This paper will describe various PDs and discuss how nursing professionals can apply their knowledge to manage patients with these diagnoses successfully.
- Peer Support Interventions in Treatment of Autism Speech Disorder
By implementing the group support approaches, the children with autism will be helped to communicate through emphasis reduction of bad behaviors.
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
The term Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) has been coined to refer to a type of seasonal depression that often attacks its victims in the fall to winter season.
- Substance Use Disorder in Nursing
Substance use disorder in the medical field is relevant, particularly because of the emerging professional and ethical responsibilities of colleagues of nursing.
- Anxiety Disorders: Types, Risk Factors, Diagnosis
This paper discusses what anxiety disorders are, types of anxiety disorders, risk factors and causes, diagnosis and treatment, managing symptoms, and self-cope.
- Influences on Behavior and Psychological Disorders
Influences on behavior and psychological disorders are the powers affecting persons and can be discussed as factors that cause these disorders.
- Military Social Worker and Posttraumatic Disorder
The client is diagnosed with PTSD. The duty of a military social worker includes finding possible ways of mitigating the traumatic issue.
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
This paper seeks to shed light on the existing etiological theories and review literature on therapeutic approaches toward Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in the Pandemic Time
The coronavirus pandemic has affected public health drastically, causing not only multiple deaths but also severe mental health concerns.
- Child Vaccinations and Autism Spectrum Disorder
In the work, the arguments for and against anti-vaccination will be described because it is a debated topic currently in public discourse related to Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Cystic Fibrosis Classification and Related Disorders
Cystic fibrosis affects mainly the lungs and pancreas. There is also a risk that organs of the digestive and reproductive systems, as well as kidney and bladder, will be damaged.
- Acid-Base Balance and Related Disorders
The acid-base state of the body is one of the most important and strictly stabilized parameters of homeostasis.
- Leadership and Policy on Autism Spectrum Disorders
Leadership and Policy fulfill the Commission on Education and Communication standards by introducing an important aspect of education provided to people with autism.
- Acculturation and Eating Disorders in Western Countries
The goal of this proposal plan is to examine the existing opinions on the links which can possibly exist between acculturation and eating disorders.
- Discussion of Abnormal Psychology Disorders
A personality disorder is a way of thinking, feeling, and behaving that deviates from expectations of the culture, causes distress or problems functioning, and lasts over time.
- Maladaptive Responses to Immune Disorders
This paper aims at discussing the pathophysiology and maladaptive responses of HIV and lupus, explaining how they differ.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Minor Psychiatric Illnesses
Traditionally, obsessive-compulsive disorder has been seen as a neurotic disorder. As such, it has often been categorized together with anxiety states and phobias
- Treatment of Trauma and Stressor-Related Disorders
As shown by some studies, PTSD affects not only the traumatized people but their families, parents with PTSD argue that their condition affects their relationship with children
- Mental Disorders: Diagnosis and Statistics
Acute stress disorder, panic anxiety and paranoid personality disorders are common anxiety disorders affecting a majority of adults in the United States.
- The Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults
The attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in adults manifests itself in different ways, and the syndrome is not always accompanied by hyperactivity.
✍️ Best Disorders Essay Examples to Write about
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder Analysis
Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD) is a condition that involves persistent phases of anger, refusal to comply with adults, arguing, and spitefulness.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
One of the severe issues resulting from experiencing traumatic events is post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), which has life-disturbing symptoms and requires proper treatment.
- Dealing With a Person With a Sexual Disorder
As a police officer dealing with a person with a sexual disorder, one should try to maintain an objective aspect of perception.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Major Approaches to Clinical Psychology
The purpose of this essay is to explore major approaches to Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD). GAD will be explained and explored with regard to psychological approaches.
- Musculoskeletal Disorders and Intervertebral Diseases
The paper describes in detail possible signs and symptoms in a patient that has intervertebral disc disease versus a musculoskeletal disorder applying all knowledge about the pathology.
- Mental Illness and Madness, and Approach to Mental Disorders
The biological approach is currently more typical for psychiatry, which, having a close connection with clinical psychology, considers mental disorders mainly from such positions.
- Children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
The main challenges of the Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder include inattention, inability to concentrate, memory deficits, time management, and emotional control.
- Adaptive Technology and Students With Behavior Disorder
This paper is going to have a keen focus on the significance of using adaptive technology in teaching processes.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
The purpose of this article is to consider the mechanisms of occurrence of post-traumatic stress disorder, as well as existing methods of its treatment.
- Managing Eating Disorders and Mental Health During Covid-19 Pandemic
The article addresses the subject of eating disorders and mental health problems caused or enhanced by the pandemic.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Causes and Treatment
PTSD is a serious condition that threatens people of all ages and demographics, Through experiencing trauma, people can be severely affected.
- Anxiety Disorder, Human Development and Socialization
This paper discusses the signs and symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder, treatment and cognitive behavioral therapy.
- The Field of Autism Spectrum Disorders: Professional Knowledge
This research paper demonstrates the importance of professional knowledge of standards and high-quality training in the field of autism spectrum disorders.
- Dual Diagnosis: Anxiety Disorders & Developmental Disabilities
The aim of this paper is to describe recent research findings on the presentation of abnormal behaviors in persons with known developmental disabilities.
- Single-System Design for a Child with Behavior Disorder
This report aims to identify a specific behavioral problem of a 9-year-old African-American male student with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Features in Children
The paper describes autism spectrum disorder, its basic elements, language skills peculiar to children with this disease, and challenges they have to overcome to socialize.
- Childhood Trauma: Disorders and Risky Behavior
Young people with a history of childhood abuse have a higher likelihood of participating in HIV risk behaviors such as having sex with multiple partners and having unprotected sex.
- Gut Bacteria and Metabolic Disorders
This paper provides a valuable overview of the existing knowledge on gut bacteria and its functioning while offering an insight into possible obesity interventions.
- Preventing Eating and Weight Related Disorders
Eating disorders are a group of psychological and medical conditions in which abnormal eating habits like overeating or starving are practiced with the aim of controlling body weight and shape.
- Eating Disorders of Adolescents
This report concentrates on the clinical presentation, epidemiology, and prognosis of eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, etc.
- The Primary Features of Cluster B Personality Disorders
The paper describes the primary features of cluster B personality disorders and explains obstacles that can make personality disorders resistant to treatment.
- Panic Attacks, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, and Social Anxiety
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) is a classification manual used by professionals in psychology.
- Components of Psychological Disorders
The rate of increase in psychological disorders over the last couple of years has been a source of great concern to researchers and scholars in the medical field.
- Social Phobia or Social Anxiety Disorder
Social phobia, also known as social anxiety disorder refers to a fear of interacting socially with others and taking part in social situations due to a morbid fear of being judged negatively by others.
- Researching of Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Since conventional treatment of patients with body dysmorphic disorder deems insufficiently effective, preventative measures should be aimed at eliminating the contributing factors.
- Diagnosing Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
This article describes the characteristics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and discusses the problem of correctly diagnosing and treating this disorder.
- Bipolar Disorder Treatment
Bipolar disorder (BP) constitutes a psychiatric disorder characterized by abnormally elevated moods and periods of depression.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
Individuals with Generalized Anxiety Disorder experience higher levels of anxiety every day. Cognitive-behavioral therapy was proven helpful in children and adolescents with GAD.
- Community Risk Assessment: Mental Health Disorders: New York
In New York the most common mental health disorders include depression, bipolar mood disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and schizophrenia.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Special Education Issues
It is typical for a child with an Autism Spectrum Disorder to struggle with social interactions and to have difficulties communicating with teachers and other students.
📝 Disorders Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is becoming a prevalent condition affecting most individuals across the world.
- Opioid Use Disorder and Central Nervous System
Complications of CNS can range from chronic pain to multiple sclerosis, which are conditions that hurt individuals' health and the ability to function during daily activities.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder in a Child
Children with autism might express emotions differently as compared to their neurotypical peers.When confronted with new situations, patient used to have fight-or-flight response .
- Eating Disorders: Statistics, Types and Treating
Eating disorders refer to all those conditions that seriously affect the eating of meals. Eating disorders are medical illnesses that require medical attention.
- Gastroenterology Disorder in Elderly Male Patient
The abnormal physiological processes linked to digestive system disorders are intricate. In the case of the 60-year-old man, a queasy stomach are indications of such disorders.
- Nursing Ethical Dilemma in Case of Genetic Disorder
In a case of diagnosis of a genetic disorder, the practicing nurse and I were faced with two ethical dilemmas as a student nurse (BSN) is a local children rehabilitation center.
- Ovulation Disorder, Menarche and Menopause
This paper aims to discuss the female reproductive system, specifically ovulation disorder and menarche, and menopause.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Among Children
Children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) have difficulty concentrating. They are impulsive in their actions, forgetful, and often overly active.
- Acculturation and Eating Disorders: Literature Review
This literature review focuses on acculturation and eating disorders in people who have immigrated to Western countries.
- Pharmacotherapy for Cardiovascular Disorders
In view of a patient of blacks’ ethnicity, and exhibiting the aforementioned conditions, lower doses of diuretics combined with high levels of any ACE drug e.g. captopril.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Inductive and Deductive Reasoning
The article in question aims at comparing deductive and inductive thinking in individuals with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
- The Bad Seed: Rhoda’s Personality Disorder
The Bad Seed directed by Mervyn LeRoy was shot in 1956. This is one of the exemplary American psychological thrillers about a schoolgirl who killed three people.
- Malnutrition Secondary to Eating Disorders
The paper discusses anorexia nervosa, its physiological process, physical assessment and pathophysiology, possible interventions.
- Anxious Phobia Disorder Patients' Brain & Behavior
This paper will discuss the functional state of the brain of patients having anxiety and stress disorders. It aims at analyzing the issue using facial stimuli.
- Conduct Disorder in Children Analysis
The common knowledge shows that rather often, problems with mental health remain unidentified and are attributed to the character of a person.
- Musculoskeletal Disorders: Rheumatoid Arthritis
The symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis include pain in joints, swelling and stiffness of joints, the same sign on the two sides of the body, fever, weight loss, fatigue, and weakness.
- Psychiatric Disorders, Diseases and Drugs
This paper will discuss five types of psychiatric disorders, theories associated with them and the drugs that can be used for the treatment of the disorders.
- Disorders of the Musculoskeletal System
This work focuses on pathophysiology and assessment of bursitis to develop an effective treatment plan, education, and follow-ups for patients.
- Speech Sound Disorder and Intervention Models
The paper analyzes two papers about existing interventions for Speech sound disorders are analyzed and compared.
- Mental Disorder and Criminogenic Behavior Association
The issue of the relationship between mental illness and the act of violence has elicited controversial debates amongst scholars and researchers alike.
- Menstrual Disorders: Amenorrhea and Polycystic Ovary
Menstrual disorders are something that women rarely pay attention to, many of these disorders are either asymptomatic or have minor symptoms.
- The Eating Disorder of Hilary Duff
An eating disorder is a mental condition, characterized by persistent eating behavior, which has a negative impact on the person’s health, emotional state, and ability to function.
- Stimulants for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
The paper discusses an attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, two types of drugs to balance the neurotransmitters, a common method for treating it.
- Mental Disorder Schizophrenia
This essay will delve into understanding the biological issues coupled with psychological and ethical implications regarding schizophrenia.
- Nursing: Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis and Treatment
This paper aims to discuss nursing strategies and approaches to diagnosis and intervention for providing clients with efficient bipolar disorder treatment.
- Differences Between Features of Bipolar Disorder and Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Patients presenting with generalized anxiety disorder are characterized by fear that is excessive, debilitating, persistent, and intrusive.
- Bipolar Disorder: Symptoms, Diagnosing and Treatment
Bipolar disorder is a severe mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings, and among people with this particular disorder, suicide is the number one cause of death.
- Assessment of Borderline Personality Disorder Patient
The interview results, psychological tests, and assessment pointed to the patient's severe mental disorder: borderline personality disorder.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Its Treatment
Obsessive-compulsive disorder refers to an anxiety problem that holds patients in continuous sequences of recurring thoughts and actions.
- Dissociative Identity Disorder, Etiology and Theories
Dissociative Identity disorder (DID), also known as multiple personality, is a standout amongst the most interesting conundrums in the field of psychology.
🌟 Disorders Essay Templates to Improve Your Paper
- Personality Disorders Treatment Approaches
The current main psychotherapeutic treatment approaches to personality disorder are psychodynamic, cognitive-behavioral, humanistic, system and biological approaches.
- Cerebral Palsy Disorder: How CP Appears in the Classroom
This paper discusses cerebral palsy disorder, how CP appears in the classroom, how a teacher can support a child with CP, and paraprofessional goals with a student with CP.
- Addressing the Problems Associated With Mental Disorders
With the advent of modern medicine, link mental illness to psychological instabilities of the mind, caused by emotional stress, injury to the brain or genetic disorders.
- Personality Disorders: Possible Benefits, Gender Aspects, etc.
Mental health has gained momentum in recent decades, and people have become more knowledgeable about diverse issues and ways to treat them.
- “The Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Patients With Major Depressive Disorder”: A Summary
“The Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Patients with Major Depressive Disorder” identifies the symptoms to mind when diagnosing patients with mental illnesses.
- The Eating Disorders: Types and Influences
An eating disorder is a condition whereby an individual is characterized by persistent disturbance in their eating behavior.
- Management of Psychosis and Bipolar Disorders
The essay discusses an in-depth analysis of psychosis and bipolar disorders and the treatment of their condition.
- Effects of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder on Paramedics
Paramedics have high chances of developing posttraumatic stress disorder because of the high levels of trauma they get exposed to in duty.
- Panic Disorder Overview and Analysis
The goal of this research is to provide a report on panic disorder, including its syndromes, causes, and the best possible treatment.
- Sleep Disorders: Causes, Prevalence, Treatment
Sleep is an important part of our lives. The paper is an in-depth analysis of the causes, prevalence, and treatment of sleep disorders.
- Bipolar Disorder: The Childhood and Adult Etiology
The theory of bipolar disorder provides a framework for integrating the disparate research into six types of potential etiological factors.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Military
Militants experience a significant number of traumatic events that subject them to PTSD. The culture of the military plays a significant role in promoting veteran mental wellness.
- Colony Collapse Disorder Causes
Due to the importance of the bees in producing honey and pollinating, the study of the causes of the CCD has been the major concern of biologists and researchers in this field.
- Medications for Opioid Use Disorders the Article by Volkow, Nora D., and Carlos Blanco
In this paper, the analysis of the article by Volkow and Blanco will be developed to clarify the primary clinical and pharmacological considerations of MOUD-based treatment.
- Maladaptive Responses to Immune Disorders
Both the HIV and Systemic lupus erythematosus are detrimental diseases that interfere with the gear of the body, which is the immune system.
- Eating Disorders: Guidelines on Screening Procedures
The post presents guidelines on screening procedures for eating disorders, including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating.
- Disorders of the Veins and Arteries
Advanced practice nurses are required to understand the various aspects that are critical in comprehending the clinical presentations of CVI and DVT.
- Immune System Disorder: HIV Analysis
This paper analyzes immune system disorder, HIV pathophysiology, treatment, and impact on lifestyle, and also reviewing patients’ experiences.
- Endocrine, Metabolic, and Hematologic Disorders
A 78-year-old patient presents with pain in her left leg after a fall. Her medical history includes such diseases as diabetes, peripheral vascular disease, chronic kidney disease.
- Bipolar Disorder Symptoms and Treatments
This article helps one understand more about the symptoms associated with the disorder and alongside various medical treatments, therapy and support from loved ones.
- Musculoskeletal Disorders Among Dental Professionals
Prevalence rates of musculoskeletal disorders symptoms reported by the dental health workers are very high. Dental students tend to have more severe symptoms and risks than older specialists.
- Illness Anxiety Disorder and Its Treatment Options
Illness anxiety disorder, or hypochondriasis, is a disorder characterized by excessive worry over being ill or becoming chronically sick.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Analysis
Although attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is largely a childhood behavioral disorder, it is now considered a lifespan disorder.
- Disorders Caused by Intake of Antipsychotic Drugs
Extrapyramidal symptoms (EPS) are a gathering of indications that can happen in individuals taking antipsychotic drugs.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a long-lasting disease that distresses multitudes of teenagers and normally perseveres into later life.
- Social Anxiety Disorder in Teenagers
This review is aimed at providing an insight into the impacts of the interventions for the social anxiety disorder on the social skills of teenagers aged 13 to 18 years.
- Schizophrenia as the Most Challenging Psychological Disorder
Despite its relatively low prevalence, schizophrenia ranks among the most impairing and debilitating psychological conditions in people
- Major Depressive Disorder and Drug Treatment
The paper analyzes major depressive disorder, describes its clinical picture, epidemiology, comorbidities, statistics, and treatment, and proposes three nursing interventions.
- Dissociative Disorders: Types and Treatment
The paper focuses on dissociative disorders, which are common, but almost ignorable since society cannot equate them to complex counterparts.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Just as any psychological diagnosis, the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder does not have well defined properties, as there is still an ongoing debate as to its actual mechanics.
- Anxiety Disorder and Its Characteristics
This paper focuses on the fundamental characteristics of anxiety and its theories and treatment options imperially supported.
- Researching of Autism Spectrum Disorders
This paper aims to discuss the clinical presentation of ASD, ordinary skills disrupted by it, and treatment options at three stages of life: childhood, adolescence, and adulthood.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Various Populations
In this paper, the authors explore the prevalence of post-traumatic stress disorder among different populations. They compare this prevalence between genders and veterans.
- Menkes Disease: Disorder of Copper Metabolism
The author describes the Menkes syndrome as an inherited disorder of copper metabolism in the body that leads to a deficiency of copper and accompanying signs.
- Depressive Disorder and Bipolar Disorder
When acts of depression occur it is very hard to distinguish between MDD and BD. However, there are certain differences between MDD and BD.
- Mental Illness and Work: Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder, previously termed manic depressive psychosis, is a serious mental illness characterized by mood swings with episodes of both elevated and depressed moods .
- Attention Deficit or Hyperactivity Disorder Analysis
Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder denoted as AD/HD, refers to a medical diagnosis of a behavioral condition that encompasses a diverse group of disruptive behaviors.
- Diagnostic Classification of Eating Disorder
The current diagnostic classification of eating disorders includes anorexia nervosa (AN), bulimia nervosa (BN), and eating disorders not otherwise specified (ED NOS).
- How Coping With Narcissistic Personality Disorder
The paper discusses people with Narcissistic Personality Disorder are resistant to any changes, even if they realize that their conduct contradicts social norms.
- Learning Disabilities and Communication Disorders
This report illustrates that teaching children with a learning disability is a collaborative task, which needs the active participation of teachers, parents, and other support workers.
- Binge Eating Disorder Issues Analysis
Binge eating disorder is one of the health concerns characterized by high comorbidity as this health state tends to lead to obesity, depression, and other issues.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Post-traumatic stress disorder is a common mental condition, which relates to experiencing a traumatic event and continually re-experiencing it in the form of flashbacks.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder as DSM–IV–TR Diagnosis
Based on the DSM criteria, the patient’s condition can be diagnosed as ‘military-related posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)’ code 309.81.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in War Veterans
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is damaging to the social side of Veteran’s experience, which compounds the negative feedback loop of personal disorientation and estrangement.
- Somatic Symptom Disorders and Dissociative Disorders
The treatment for Somatic Symptom Disorders and Dissociative Disorders includes intensive psychotherapy since the cause is on the cognitive and psychological levels.
- Bipolar Disorder' Causes and Treatment
Bipolar disorder is a condition of the brain, which causes abnormal shifts in activities and moods. It is treated by integrative group therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: Psychological Perspectives
Statistical divisions may be useful in factor analysis of providing insight into the root causes behind Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Dissociative Identity Disorder: Causes and Treatment
The cause of Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) is not fully understood but the reports usually show that it has a connection to some childhood trauma a person experienced.
- Supporting People With Skin Disorders
The paper discusses ways to help and support people with skin conditions like Rosacea, Psoriasis, and Scarrings.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
This paper reviews knowledge about the Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, including its diagnosis, etiological mechanisms, symptoms, and pathophysiological development.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder commonly affects the behavior, cognition, emotional and learning functioning of the child below the age of 7 years.
- Borderline Personality Disorder in Silver Linings Playbook Film
Tiffany, a character in the film Silver Linings Playbook, is a widow in her early 30s, her tension and mental condition are probably because of the death of her husband, Tommy.
- Nausea and Vomiting as Disorder Symptoms
Nausea is a painful sensation in the stomach and throat that may be accompanied by weakness, increased salivation, and sweating and often precedes vomiting.
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
In order to understand bipolar disorder in greater detail, it is first important to differentiate between its existing types.
- Intervention for the Patient With the Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
The paper suggests some intervention models which can be used for patients with post-traumatic stress disorder.
- The Acculturation and Eating Disorders in Western Countries
This review of the existing articles on the eating disorders issue summarizes the results of the existing research and offers probable solutions to the above-mentioned problem.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Behavioral Neurosciences
A notable role among mental illnesses is played by syndromes (sets of symptoms) grouped under obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Speech and Language Disorders of American Children
There are different types of speech and language disorders, and for most of them, there is a special treatment that needs to be done to help the person.
- Anxiety Disorders: Types, Symptoms and Treatment
Anxiety disorders greatly affect people’s lives and may greatly interfere with the affected person’s carrying out of the day-to-day activities.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder in a Hispanic Male
Nicolάs, 27 years old, is a Hispanic male who reports three years of anxiety attacks. Thus, the complete diagnosis is Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
- An Eating Disorder: Bulimia Nervosa
The main objective of this research study is to investigate the crossover effects which both bulimia nervosa and its converse are capable of causing to an individual.
- Neurodevelopmental Disorder
The article affirms that future studies on the causes of neurodevelopmental disorders are crucial, with greater attention to the intrauterine risk aspects.
- The Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Many people suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder, and it is very important to know more about its symptoms and treatment.
- Schizophrenic Disorder & Chlorpromazine Treatment
Schizophrenic disorder usually demands a lifelong treatment, which includes taking medicine, in the given case – Chlorpromazine.
- The Autism Spectrum Disorder Analysis
Autism spectrum disorder is a neurodevelopmental disorder leading to various negative consequences such as language problems, motor skills defects, and socialization issues.
- A Review of Substance Use Disorders Policy
The electronic medical prescription of some opioids can limit the use and misuse of the drugs, as they have to be approved by a qualified health professional.
- Bipolar Disorder: Pathology, Diagnosis and Treatment
Bipolar disorder is one of the less understood and well-researched mental illnesses known as manic depression and it is estimated that 3 to 5% of the population.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Teenager
The patient is a 15-year-old Hispanic male diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. He reports increased hyperactivity, problems with concentration, and anxiety.
- Eating Disorders, Physical and Mental Health
Eating disorders can be defined as “illnesses in which the victims suffer severe disturbances in their eating behaviors and related thoughts and emotions”.
- The Bipolar Disorder Research
Bipolar disorder, also called manic-depressive illness, is a mental disorder that manifests in severe shifts in mood, concentration, desire to perform activities.
- Psychological Disorders Analysis
Psychological disorder is a pattern of psychological or behavioral symptoms, which have effects in someone’s life and form distress for the individuals suffering from such symptoms.
- Mental Health Disorders Most Commonly Found in Teenagers
The present essay focuses on anxiety, depression, and behavioral disorders because these mental health disorders are the most widely spread among teenagers.
- Neurocognitive Disorders: Delirium in the Elderly
Acute organic brain syndrome or the acute confusional state, otherwise known as delirium is a neurocognitive impairment is commonly linked to physical illnesses in elderly people.
- The Genetic Disorders: Adams-Oliver Syndrome
The Adams–Oliver disorder is an uncommon acquired numerous distortion condition described by aplasia cutis congenital, cross over terminal limb defects.
- Patients with a Substance Use Disorder
Treatment options for patients with addiction and SUD may vary, depending on personal needs and professional awareness.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Marriage
Generalized Anxiety Disorder is a complex condition, which remains unclear in many aspects, in particular, regarding the distinctive characteristics found in females.
- Conduct Disorder in Adolescence
Conduct disorder refers to a collection of antisocial behaviors exhibited by adolescents that infringe on the rights of other people and that defy societal norms.
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Symptoms and Treatment
This paper explores the main symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder, the negative impact of the disorder on patients, and their social environment also studied.
- High Anxieties: The Social Construction of Anxiety Disorders
Dowbiggin essays a comprehensive review of anxiety disorders, employing as his springboard the many sub-types listed by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
- Treatment Plan For the Patient With Hyperactivity Disorder
In this paper, a specific treatment plan will be drawn up for the patient suffering from attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) belongs to a group of somatoform disorders or somatic symptom disorders (SSD) that manifest as medically unexplained physical symptoms.
- Psychodiagnostics in Bipolar Disorder Case
Socially inappropriate behaviors, hyperactivity (fidgeting), and lack of energy in doing some work may be the signs of bipolar disorder.
- Brief Description of Autism Spectrum Disorders
The knowledge of the autism by parents with children suffering from autism is critical for the understanding of the children and in the provision of the necessary interventions.
- Eating Disorders: Types and Causes
This paper will focus on such conditions as anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, muscle dysmorphia, and obesity.
- Treatment of Pediatric Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Utilizing Parent-Facilitated Acceptance
As per Price and Jhangiani (2018), ideas peculiar to informal observations include researchers’ direct observations and secondhand notes from non-academic sources.
- Ramsay Bolton’s Personality Disorder Analysis
This essay will examine manifestations of pathological behavior for this fictional individual and define a possible diagnosis for him.
- Mania as a Mental Disorder and Its Symptoms
Normal behavior free of DSM disorders is significant in society and plays a major role in how people act. This work examines mania and its symptoms.
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is one of the commonplace developmental disorders. It can affect both adults and children throughout life.
- Bipolar Disorder: DSM-5 Criteria
The paper offers an overview of bipolar disorder based on the DSM-5 criteria. After a brief discussion of the two types of the disease, special prominence is made on bipolar I disorder.
- Eating Disorders: Types, Symptoms and Treatment
Eating disorders often occur when individuals experience extreme eating conditions marked by disturbed behavioral characteristics.
- Bulimia Nervosa – Eating Disorders
The present literature review is intended to clarify the causes, diagnosis and treatment practices for bulimia nervosa as well as ethical.
- Insomnia Disorder: Clinical Features and Diagnosis
Sleep is essential for cerebral growth, learning, and metabolic activities. This report aims to create an understanding of insomnia, its causes, effect, and treatment.
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Real Problem or Social Construct?
Many children are diagnosed with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in order to excuse their behavior and possible psychological problems such as shyness or anxiety.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Posttraumatic stress disorder is simply a disorder that can develop in a human being following a life-threatening event that has occurred in his or her life.
- Brain Disorders' Effects on Human Health
Organic disorders are conditions brought about by damage to brain tissues. A psychological disorder refers to a behavioral condition resulting from a disability.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: “Rewind, Replay, Repeat” by Bell
“Rewind, Replay, Repeat: A Memoir of Obsessive-compulsive Disorder” is an autobiography that provides insight into the author’s daily life with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
- Neurological Disorders and Nursing Interventions
This paper seeks to address suitable medical attention offered to patients with neurological disorders to increase their strength and offer motor functions.
- Special Education for Children with Mental Disorders
Problems of learning and school adaptation of children and adolescents with mental disorders are most urgent in modern social psychiatry.
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Narcissistic disorder of personality is a personality disorder characterized by a belief in one's uniqueness, special position, superiority over other people.
- Bipolar Disorder Overview and Analysis
Bipolar disorder is a severe mental illness characterized by extreme episodes of mania, which are referred to as highs, and depression, which is referred to as lows.
- Helping Students With Attention Deficit Disorder
One of the significant threats to an effective educational process remains attention deficit disorder in the classroom environment when students are unable to focus on the topic.
- Anxiety Disorder Studies and Therapy
The paper states that a very worrying treatment gap exists within the global setting of studies and therapy regarding anxiety disorder.
- Group Therapy With Borderline Personality Disorder
The paper discusses BPD. It is a serious mental health issue that requires much consideration from mental health facilities and researchers.
- Pharmacogenetic Testing for Bipolar Disorders
The research study bases on the central hypothesis that pharmacogenetic testing is a beneficial tool providing efficient treatment for patients with bipolar disorder.
- Children With Bipolar Disorder
The paper discusses bipolar disorder is a chronic illness that often begins in adolescence and even in childhood and importance of family in its treatment.
- Unspecified Depressive Disorder Complications and Disabilities
Neurobiological factors like irritability, fatigue, and concentration problems are related to depression and tinnitus.
- History of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual in Diagnosis of Mental Disorders
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders has increased in content over time. This essay gives an overview of the five propositions set forward regarding the history of the manual.
- Types of Immunity and Its Disorders
Natural immunity differs from artificial immunity primarily in the deliberate contact with the causative agent of the disease.
- Bipolar Disorder in Virginia Wolf
Not all the psychological disorders can be treated, though modern clinical psychology succeeds in dealing with a number of illnesses which were impossible to cure earlier.
- Alcohol Use and Gambling Disorders in a Patient
The focus of the case is addressing the physical and mental health challenges encountered by the patient, who got the diagnoses of alcohol use disorder and gambling disorder.
- Anxiety Disorders in Adolescents: Family-Based Therapy
The aim of the project is to determine if the implication of family-based therapy for adolescents from 13 to 18, who are diagnosed with anxiety disorders, may reduce the symptoms.
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder: Cause and Treatment
It is distinguished from eating disorders like bulimia or anorexia nervosa in that BDD involves no heightened anxiety with body shape or weight.
- Treatment of Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders
Treatment for schizophrenia spectrum disorders should include not only drug therapy but also psychotherapy and social rehabilitation measures.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Parents: Impact and Rehabilitation
Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a serious mental health problem that is usually experienced after a certain traumatic event.
- Researching Personality Disorder
Personality Disorder is a long-term pattern of how someone feels, thinks, and behaves, which causes problems or distress from what culture expects
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a psychological disorder caused by exposure to a traumatic event. It causes an extreme response to stimuli that resemble the event.
- Classification of Physiological Disorders and Types of Therapies in Treating Them
Dissociative disorders are the most common with children, though the adults may also develop them in response to a severe trauma.
- Psychiatric Disorders, Diseases and Drugs
Psychiatric disorders refer to a pattern of behavioral and psychological symptoms that causes distress to the person and impairs their ability to function in life.
- Cognitive Therapy for Personality Disorders by Young
The book Cognitive Therapy for Personality Disorders: A Schema Focused Approach by Jeffery Young focuses on the method of helping clients address various personality disorders.
- Eating Disorder as a Mental Issue: Kinds and Reasons
The work is aimed to provides information about the kinds of eating disorders, having the highest mortality rate of all the mental disorders, discusses the influence of mass media.
- Jimi Hendrix: Bipolar Disorder
Symptoms of the maniac depression can be similar to the symptoms of other disorders resulting from the addiction of psychoactive substances like cocaine.
- Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia and Other Eating Disorders
Eating disorders, such as anorexia, have their roots at least as far back as the 13th century. But we are familiar even now.
- Bipolar Disorder: Term Definition
Bipolar disorder is an episodic or chronic mental disorder that causes unusual, extreme, and rapid-cycling changes in energy, mood, concentration, and activity
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in the Elderly
Stress is a concept used to denote a wide range of human conditions and actions that arise as a response to various extreme influences called stressors.
- Pharmacogenomic Testing to Increase Treatment Adherence in Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a serious mental disorder that is typified by drastic mood fluctuations between mania and depression.
- Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder
The piece aims to present the patient's generalized anxiety disorder and discuss which medications are suitable, considering their impact on his physiology.
- Concepts of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder affects certain sections of the brain in child. Consequently, the child becomes unable to solve problems, fail to plan and do some tasks.
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
When a person is diagnosed with schizophrenia, they mustn't be left by the whole world, denoting that social supports are necessary to manage the condition.
- Personal Disorders and Problem Solving Skills
The individuals with personal disorders were characterized with impulsive decision making, negative approaches to problems, great chances of avoidance, irrational decision making.
- Eating Disorders, Their Prevention and Treatment
Eating disorders are characterized by unusual feeding habits that could make an individual eat insufficient or excessive food.
- Major Psychological Disorders Prevalence Rates in China
Mental health issues are a large concern in China and require much attention from both the regular population and the people in positions of power.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder & Treatment Options
The patient demonstrates obsessive-compulsive disorder symptoms characterized by persistent obsessive thoughts and an uncontrollable desire to perform repetitive actions.
- “Family-Focused Therapy for Bipolar Disorder”: Therapy Management
“Family-focused Therapy for Bipolar Disorder” provides insight into the treatment of bipolar disorder beyond medication intervention.
- Diagnosis of Major Depressive Disorder
Jane is suffering from major depressive disorder (MDD) or simply depression. This diagnosis is made using the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in Soldiers
Post Traumatic Stress Disordered abbreviated as PTSD denotes an anxiety disorder that culminates from exposure to either one or more terrifying experiences.
- Learning Disabilities and Memory Disorders
Learning Disabilities are neurologically-based processing problems, which can interfere with the performance of reading, writing, mathematics calculation, and coordination.
- Posttraumatic Stress and Dissociative Identity Disorders
The major causes of PTSD are exposure to one or more traumatic events in the course of life. These traumatic events can be domestic violence, warfare, torture, sexual assault.
- Depressive Disorder Treatment Discrepancies
This proposed research will use a retrospective longitudinal methodology to describe the treatment differences in patients with depressive disorders.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment With Art Therapy
Post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD is a serious mental condition, which can take place after an individual suffers from a severe case of trauma.
- Personality Disorders: Eating, Substance Abuse, Sexual Disorders
Studying the types of disorders, it is evident that the nature and the causes of the analyzed disorders are not sufficiently studied nowadays.
- Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Disorders Treatment
This paper presents a possible diagnosis and treatment plan for the patient with hepatobiliary disorders: nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Mental Health Disorder: Anxiety
Several types of mental illness include anxiety, personality, eating, psychotic, substance abuse, trauma-related, and mood disorders.
- Anxiety Disorder Diagnosis and Treatment Options
This paper contains basic information regarding anxiety, such as its definition and symptoms and concerns factors that influence anxiety development.
- Schizophrenia and Related Disorders in Adults
This paper discusses schizophrenia and related disorders in adults. It provides a literature review on its etiology, classification, diagnostic process, and treatment.
- Antisocial Personality Disorder Overview
APD and psychopathy are severe mental deviations from the norm. These diseases make people more fearless, and often they can go unpunished for the crimes committed.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Desease
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a common child condition, the problem is often reported in psychiatric centers and is considered a psychiatric disorder.
- Substance-Related and Other Mental Disorders
Substance-related and Addictive Disorders occur during or after the use of psychoactive substances, characterized by vivid hallucinations.
- Mental Disorders in the Lars and the Real Girl Movie
Lars and the Real Girl shows that mental disorders tend to stem from early childhood, causing serious damage even during one's adulthood.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Borderline Personality Disorder
The paper states that Dialectical Behavioral Therapy is a therapy designed to cure patrons suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder.
- Bipolar Disorder Rating Assessment
The instrument used for assessing bipolar disorder is the Cognitive Complaint in Bipolar Disorder Rating Assessment.
- Dealing with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
One of the most common ones is attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Lyness notes that ADHD is caused by differences in the brain's ability to pay attention.
- Mental Disorders Among Children and Adolescents
Mental disorders among children and adolescents are a significant problem worldwide, various mental health issues can have distinct causes resulting in a similar negative outcome.
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Neurodevelopmental disorders are conditions that result from impairments during the growth and development of the brain and the central nervous system.
- Intervertebral Disc Disease vs. Musculoskeletal Disorder
Musculoskeletal disorders are minor physical injuries and disabilities that affect body tissues and organs such as bones, muscles, joints, hips, legs, knees, shoulders, and wrists.
- Borderline Personality Disorder: Diagnosis and Treatment
The aim of this paper is to review and summarize the predisposing factors, symptoms, and available treatments for borderline personality disorder.
- Adult and Paediatric Psychology: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
The most commonly diagnosed childhood mental health illnesses are depression and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Stress Disorder Diagnosis and Analysis of an Example
According to the emotional processing theory, people who experience traumatic events build associations between safety reminders, and changing them leads to improvements.
- Screening Tools: Eating Disorders
The current paper discusses that eating disorders may be regarded as one of the most serious and even life-threatening mental conditions.
- Psychopharmacologic Treatments for Patients With Multiple Mental Health Disorders
Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors are better tolerated and are usually believed to be safer than tricyclic antidepressants if a patient drinks alcohol or feels suicidal.
- Anxiety as a Mental Disorder and Its Influence on Human
The essay discusses anxiety as a psychological disorder, focusing on societal perceptions of anxiety-prone people and therapies for its overcoming.
- Learning and Speech Disorders in Children
Learning and speech disorders affect language development and learning in children. Main causes include hearing impairments, traumatic brain injuries, cognitive development delays.
- Combat Fatigue or Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Soldiers
Events in a war like bombs noise, disaster, deaths, and killing, bloodstains, firings produce very frightening and threatening scenes that affect the brains of soldiers.
- Anxiety Disorders and Cognitive Behavioral Techniques
Cognitive-behavioral therapy restores the normal lifestyle and empowers an individual to control his behavior and cognition.
- Psychological Disorders: Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia is a condition that severely affects person’s thought process, speech, perception of reality, emotions, and actions.
- Psychological and Psychiatric Disorders: Alternative Therapies
This article compares and contrasts the literature on how two alternative therapies have been used in the treatment of psychological and psychiatric disorders.
- Psychological Disorders: An Explanatory Style, Psychological Theories
This paper analyzes how the idea of an explanatory style explains psychological disorders, compares psychological theories (Piaget’s theory, Sigmund Freud’s psychoanalytic theory).
- Issues of Mental Disorders and Treatment
The paper gives a definition of a mental illness or else mental disorder and discusses involuntary treatment or commitment and why it is beneficial to the patients and the general public.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
The paper discussion post-traumatic stress disorder – a mental health condition caused by exposure to a discrete traumatic event.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Veterans. Diagnostics
Standard treatment techniques for PTSD are therapies that do not take into account the physiology behind the condition.
- Mental Disorders in the Finding Nemo Film
In Search of Nemo is a 2003 American computer-animated adventure film. According to the plot, a curious Nemo fish went to look for mysterious coral reefs one day.
- Language Disorder Variation Across Gender
The aim of the current paper is to determine whether there are gender variations in language impairment among children and young adults.
- Adaptive Technology for Students with Behavioral Disorder
This paper will focus on the significance of using the Out on a Limb: A Guide to Getting Along program in helping learners with behavioral disorders.
- Psychiatric Nursing: Eating Disorders in Teens
A 16-year-old female is suffering from a variety of nutrition-related issues. This essay identifies steps for evaluating the patient’s condition and the appropriate treatments.
- Bipolar Disorder in Abnormal Psychology
Patients with bipolar disorder present one of the most interesting populations to be studied from the abnormal psychology perspective.
- Review of “The War at Home: One Family’s Fight Against Post-traumatic Stress Disorder” Story
The book “The War at Home: One Family’s Fight against PTSD” by Shawn Gourley illustrates the issues of PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) in the family.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder's Impact on Youth
Generalized anxiety disorder within the youth is swayed by numerous factors: the advancement of technology, academic expectations, and the inability to access tools for coping.
- Eating Disorders Like Bulimia Nervosa and Anorexia Nervosa
Though the loss of weight might be a positive aspect of healthy diets, people with orthorexia Nervosa do not have a disordered body image nor a determination for thinness.
- Mood Disorders: Depression Concepts Description
The essay describes the nature of depression, its causes, characteristics, consequences, and possible ways of treatment.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
PTSD is normally characterized as a mental disorder that is a direct result of anxiety-related syndromes that came about as a direct result of a traumatic event.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD / ADHD)
Overly hyperactive-impulsive ADHD children may also exhibit lack of attention while the inattentive ADHD ones may also show symptoms of hyperactivity and impulsiveness.
- Caring for Clients with Mental Disorders
The need to provide a feasible solution to the problems affecting the nursing care of mentally impaired patients is not only urgent but also critical.
- Students' Language Disorder
The language disorder problem is a complex phenomenon that necessitates an extraordinary approach. Its definition, main characteristics, and causing factors were discussed.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
In this research paper, the case study approach will be used to investigate the problem of posttraumatic disorder
- Positive Body Image and Eating Disorders
Body image refers to the way individuals feel about their physiques. Children can develop a negative view of their physical appearance regardless of their size or weight.
- Treatment Options Associated With the Glaucoma Disorder
The paper presents an in-depth discussion of the symptoms, etiology, and treatment options associated with the glaucoma disorder.
- About Sleep Disorders
Sleep is very vital for healthy functioning of body mechanisms .It has been noted that the sleeping duration is dependant on age.
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity as Neurodevelopmental Disorder
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder affects the intellect of an individual. One with this disorder is very hyper and cannot focus on a specific activity.
- Genetic Disorders That Can Be Treated with Gene Therapy
Genetic disorders are the defects in the genes of a person. Most of them are multifactorial hereditary illnesses, like Huntington's disease and Parkinson’s disease.
- Disorder in As Good as it Gets
The anxiety complication discussed in the movie As Good as it Gets is obsessive-compulsive disorder. The paper describes the condition, its symptoms, and diagnosis of the disorder.
- Aspects of Anxiety Disorders
The focus of the paper is explore the problem of anxiety disorders and how they influence on social, marital, professional, and personal aspects of life.
- Bipolar Disorder: Symptoms and Treatment
The main sign that enables therapists to separate bipolar disorder from the normal state of mind is manic episodes changing to depressive episodes.
- Mental Health Disorders in the New York Community
Mental health disorders are the most common issues in the New York community, in the annual analysis, one out of five individuals develops mental health disorders.
- The Psychic Disorders and Personality Identification
The research involves the determination of personal identity and character through the observation of various pictures in the course of psycho-physiological activities.
- Pathophysiology Of Cardiovascular Disorders
The cardiovascular system, also known as circulatory system, is a composite system that involves various organs and tissues all aimed at circulating blood throughout the body.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders
The purpose of this research is to investigate the symptoms and provide appropriate treatment for the post-traumatic stress disorders.
- Substance Abuse Disorder in Latinos
Latinos tend to neglect SUD treatment because they are exposed to multiple risk factors associated with their cultural identity. New Jersey State offers access to SUD treatment.
- Genetics: Fragile X Syndrome and X Linked Disorder
The aim of the paper is to investigate Fragile X-Linked Disorder and the Fragile X Syndrome, compare and contrast them.
- Major Depressive Disorder and Prescriptions
This paper will explore a depression case study extensively while also outlining and mentioning aspects such as the differential diagnosis, medications, and even prescriptions.
- The Characteristics of Bipolar Disorder
This essay examines bipolar disorder by focusing on epidemiology, causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders
The purpose of this research is to investigate the symptoms and provide appropriate treatment for the post-traumatic stress disorders.
- Aspects of Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a psychiatric condition that results in an extraordinary shift in an individual’s activity level, energy, mood, and concentration.
- The Analysis of Various Mood Disorders
The paper analyzes differences and similarities between various mood disorders, especially depression and bipolar disorder.