💡 Research Paper Examples on Emergency Department
- Emergency Nursing and Disaster Preparedness During Mass Gatherings
The nature of mass gatherings (MGs) presents the authorities tasked with the responsibility of maintaining public health with a number of challenges.
- Emergency Room Overcrowding: How Far Have We Come?
Emergency departments urbanized during the 20th century in response to a greater than before need for brisk appraisal and administration of grave illnesses.
- Statistical Research in Emergency Nursing
The pilot study aimed at testing the applicability of conjoint analysis in making decisions by nurses in emergency sections in hospitals.
- Nurses' Role in Emergency Department Management
Each registered nurse must be a competent specialist in his or her field and have a set of well-developed skills to acquire a charge nurse's position.
- Emergency Nurses Hourly Rounds in a Pediatric Hospital
The leaders in nursing have acknowledged the significance of hourly rounding meant to improve the patient and staff satisfaction.
- Improving Skilled Nursing Facilities Emergency Preparedness to a Pandemic Crisis
The advanced quality of nursing practices can positively influence social change. Appropriate care might significantly improve an individual's experience in the hospital setting.
- Emergency Room Nurse Occupations in Canada
A health and safety profile and risk assessment for emergency room nurses in a Canadian workplace is a very important issue that needs further investigation.
- Nursing Care and Diagnosis in Emergency Department
This paper discusses nursing care and nursing diagnosis, assessment of the patient’s clinical condition made from the history and preliminary examination of the patient.
- Community Health Nursing: Emergency Preparedness
Whereas incidents such as fire tragedies do not give warnings, instituting a culture of personal preparedness can enhance one’s ability to limit the impacts of such tragedies.
- Emergency Department: Retention and Recruiting Strategies Matrix
This paper discusses retention and recruiting strategies at emergency department. These strategies are employee recognition, nurse empowerment, employee rewards system, and training and development.
- Veteran Opioid Related Use of the Emergency Department
The paper argues opioid medications should be prescribed once a thorough analysis of veterans' health characteristics is held; otherwise, such treatment results in overdose.
- Community Health Nursing-Emergency Response
The public health nurse's central responsibility is undertaking disease surveillance which forms a fundamental step incorrect detection of diseases brought about by the disaster.
- Key Issues of the Emergency Nurses Association
This paper investigates and summarizes key issues of the Emergency Nurses Association as an interest group, which places a significant value on its members.
- Unstable Adult Patient Management in the Emergency Department
Evidence-based practice plays an important role in the advancement of medical research because it provides additional knowledge to improve clinical practice.
- Strategies for Performance Improvements in Operating Rooms and Emergency Rooms
Medical chart review is an extremely important tool used to collect performance information in operating rooms (OR) and emergency rooms (ER).
- Emergency Nursing Disaster Preparedness: Teaching Plan
The main purpose of the teaching session is to provide learners with evidence-based knowledge on emergency nursing disaster preparedness.
- “Factors That Influence the Development of Compassion Fatigue, Burnout, and Compassion Satisfaction in Emergency Department Nurses” the Article by Hunsaker, S., et al
Taking into account the overall tendency of the nursing profession to become a demanding and intensive occupation, nurses face a significant problem of workplace burnout.
- Geriatric Palliative Care in Emergency Departments
The article Emergency department staff priorities for improving palliative care provision for older people draws attention to issues within the emergency department.
- Unnecessary Emergency Department Admissions
The main goal of a nurse leader is to reduce the number of unnecessary Emergency Department admissions with the help of improving staffing levels at the nursing home.
- Emergency Department Discharge Instructions
This paper presents an analysis of the article “Patient understanding of emergency department discharge instructions: where are knowledge deficits greatest?”
- Nursing Philosophy in Emergency Trauma Care
The purpose of this paper is to analyze how the nursing metaparadigm and the personal nursing philosophy can be applied to serving patients from a trauma and emergency unit.
- Emergency Nurses Association: Interest Group Presentation
The selected group for this discussion is the Emergency Nurses Association. The interest group conducts research to inform or guide existing policies on emergency nursing.
- Pressure Ulcer Protocol in the Emergency Department
The study explores whether the implementation of a pressure ulcer protocol initiated in the emergency department reduces the incidence of hospital-acquired pressure ulcers.
- Health Authority – Abu Dhabi and Emergency Department
The organization under analysis is the Emergency and Disaster Department at Health Authority Abu Dhabi Capabilities.
- Emergency Room Wait Time Reduction
The research focuses on the emergency room setting and addresses the problem of emergency room wait time as a major barrier to the delivery of quality care.
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN)
American Association of Critical-Care Nurses is the world's largest specialty nursing organization that supports acute and critical care nurses.
- Emergency Room Equipments Industry Profitability
Emergency rooms have been incorporated in healthcare establishments as preliminary management stage for sicknesses and wounds.
- Overcrowding in the Dubai Emergency Department
The current situation in the healthcare sector of Dubai revealed numerous problems associated with emergency departments.
- Emergency Room Wait Time: Literature Review
The paper presents a literature review on the topic of emergency room wait time, receiving treatment services, and patients satisfaction in the emergency department.
- The Influence of Staffing on Patient Experiences in the Emergency Department
Staff density and optimization have significant effects on the efficiency of ED processes as well as the standards of care that patients receive when they visit the department.
👍 Good Emergency Department Essay Samples for College
- Nurse Emergency and Disaster Preparedness
The city of Mecca has been attracting a large mass of people who come for the pilgrims on a regular basis. It is one of the leading tourists’ attraction centers in the Middle East.
- Violence Against Nurses in the Emergency Room
In the present-day situations of the health care sector, among the highly complicated as well as perilous risks faced in the workplace is violence.
- Stress Influence in Emergency Nursing
Working as a nurse in emergency departments is particularly stressful, as patients who are there need urgent medical assistance or they can die.
- Education Program for Emergency Unit Nurses
The process of program development is a positive and insightful experience, which can be partially attributed to the nurses' willingness to collaborate.
- Workplace Violence in Emergency Department
This paper discusses workplace violence in the emergency department, defines the issue, including political, social, and economic background and ethical concerns involved.
- Emergency & Trauma Nursing: Family Resuscitation
This paper, upon investigating the literature concerning emergency and trauma nursing, claims that the merits of family witnessed resuscitation far outweigh its demerits.
- Upper Airway Obstruction and Gunshot Wound in the Emergency Room
Airway obstruction is a hindrance in any part of the air passage. It may partially or fully block the air from reaching the lungs.
- Emergency Department and Applied Systems Theory
Emergency Department (ED) is a unit of a hospital that provides various types of emergency care, including reporting, response, field care, etc.
- Safety and Violence Policies in Emergency Departments
Ensuring safety in the workplace for emergency workers is accompanied by strong necessity since frequent stresses inevitably entail conflicts and quarrels.
- Literature Review: Nursing in the Emergency Department
The following literature investigation addresses emergency nursing issues and a general improvement of emergency nursing services on a statewide level.
- Head Nurse's Role in Emergency Department
Useful insights that can guide nurse leaders to become pioneers and promoters of evidence-based critical care will be presented in the paper.
- “Patient Understanding of Emergency Department Discharge Instructions” Article by Engel et al.
This paper provides a critique for the article “Patient understanding of emergency department discharge instructions: where are knowledge deficits greatest?”
- The Child Asthma Emergency Department Visits
Emergency department overcrowding by pediatric patients is an issue that requires an effective solution. Complex and varied reasons cause constant visits that lead to overcrowding.
- The Effects of Emergency Department Staff Hourly Rounding On Clients’ Satisfaction in a Pediatric Facility
This paper endeavors to elucidate the effects of emergency department staff hourly rounding on clients’ satisfaction in a pediatric facility.
- Critical Care and Emergency Care Nurses Careers
The aim of this paper was to compare critical care and emergency care nurses careers. It has managed to compare the two medical care fields.
- “Patient Understanding of Emergency Department Discharge Instructions” by Engel et al.'s Critique
This paper is an article critique for “Patient understanding of emergency department discharge instructions: where are knowledge deficits greatest.”
- Patient Care in Emergency Departments
In the paper, the author examines the process of care at the ED for patients presenting with chest pains. The study relies on data from a general hospital with a bed capacity of 100.
- Medication Error in the Emergency Room
Emergency departments developed during the 20th century in response to an increased need for rapid assessment and management of critical illnesses.
- Disseminating Results Two Stages of the Emergency Department
The process of disseminating findings and results associated with the intervention in the Emergency Department (ED) of the determined facility should include two stages.
- Pain Management in the Emergency Department
Pain management can be improved by establishing a link between the emergency department and community health centers.
- Processes in Emergency Departments That Impact the Patient Experience
The paper will focus on identifying and analyzing the activities and processes in the emergency departments that impact the patient experience and how they create inefficiencies.
- Nursing Emergency Room Training Program
The course Nursing Emergency Room Training Program will have both theoretical and clinical underpinnings, and students will need to exhibit a range of clinical competencies.
- Should Family Witnessed Resuscitation Be Allowed in the Emergency Department?
The problem under discussion in this paper is whether or not family members should be present during the resuscitation of a loved one in an emergency department.
- Nurses Liability Issues in the Emergency Room
The research paper set out to give a detailed description of the various kinds of liability issues that nurses in the emergency room are prone to.
- The Use of Protocols for Pressure Ulcers in Emergency Departments
This project aims at summarizing the existing knowledge on pressure ulcers protocols to design an intervention that can be successfully implemented in emergency departments.
- Emergency Department of West Kendall Baptist Hospital
The aim of this paper is to outline a quality improvement initiative for an emergency department (ED) of West Kendall Baptist Hospital.
- Accident Emergency Department: How to Reduce Patient Waiting Time
The main issues covered in the literature review include conceptualization of patient waiting time and the impacts of long patient waiting time.
- Emergency Department: Leadership Strategy
The given paper discusses the approach to leadership and the strategy helping to reduce the number of avoidable emergency department visits.
- Quality Improvement Plan of the Emergency Department
Quality improvement has been described as the activities prepared via the use acquired date to facilitate the direct enhancement in specific aspects of the delivery of services.
- Responsible Prescription of Opioids in Emergency Department
This paper discusses the responsible prescription of opioids in the emergency department, identification of the issue, strategies and solutions for addressing the issue.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Emergency Department
- Emergency Room Triage in America
A conceptual analysis of ER triage, defining its meaning and characteristics, and explaining how a particular ER triage system can work under a number of circumstances.
- Emergency Department Staff Hourly Rounding Effects on Clients’ Satisfaction in a Pediatric Facility
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the effect of emergency department staff hourly rounding on clients’ satisfaction in a pediatric facility by holding an interview.
- Emergency Departments and Balanced Scorecard Assignment
Emergency departments provide services to patients that are brought in by ambulance vehicles, but those getting to the hospital on their own can also receive services in cases of emergency.
- A Hospital Emergency Room
Three processes are undertaken by an emergency room, and they include triage, treatment and transfer. They stabilize the patient, after which they send them to hospital.
- Frailty Concept Use in Emergency Departments
The concept of frailty undergoes numerous discussions and investigations today. Many researchers want to contribute to its better understanding in different fields.
- Emergency Department Discharge Instructions and Patients’ Understanding of Them
This paper is an article critique for “Patient understanding of emergency department discharge instructions: where are knowledge deficits greatest?”
- Emergency Room Head Nurse in Saudi Arabia
The present paper considers the role of an Emergency Room Head Nurse (ERHN), which combines leadership and managerial responsibilities.
- Reduce Emergency Room Wait Times
The paper discusses wait time in the emergency unit is reduced. An emergency room is special medical treatment care that usually specializes in emergency cases such as accidents.
- Nursing Staff-Patients: Communication in the Emergency Department
The article raises one of the essential topics in nursing, in particular, and health care, in general: the importance of patient communication with professional nurses for the quality and speed of recovery.
- Emergency Room Budget
Nurses have to know as many details about the budgeting process of the Emergency Room as possible to provide qualified and appropriate medical services.
- Emergency Nurse: Professional Identity and Stewardship
The interviewed subject works as a head nurse at a hospital emergency department. Her job is to direct any nursing services within the emergency room.
- Workplace Violence in the Emergency Department
Workplace violence from patients and visitors is a significant concern in emergency departments due to the nature of the work.
- Healthcare Database for Reducing Patient Stay in the Emergency Department
A database is an efficient tool for reducing the patient's length of stay to increase the efficacy of the emerging department's operations and resource usage.
- Nurse Staffing Ratios in the Emergency Department
The study investigates the relationship between nurse staffing ratios to patient outcomes in emergency departments and provides an indicator to assess nursing care.
- Nursing Educational Needs Assessment in Emergency
This paper presents the results of an educational needs assessment carried out for Emergency Unit nurses working at the King Saud General Hospital in Alqassem City.
- The Emergency Nurses Association (ENA)
The Emergency Nurses Association board is committed to redefining the state of emergency nursing via advocating, educating, researching, innovating, and leading.