💡 Research Paper Examples on Euthanasia
- Euthanasia: Ethical Issue, Reasons for and Against Euthanasia
Discussion of euthanasia: Euthanasia and society, legal protections, diagnosis and religion, euthanasia and relationships, reasons for and against euthanasia.
- Euthanasia: Dimensions of Religion and Attitudes
The examination of the importance of human existence has been a significant issue, and the debate about ending the lives of individuals has existed for years.
- Euthanasia Legalization and Government Involvement
Both physician-assisted suicide and euthanasia are pursued with the aim of relieving terminal pain or suffering.
- Caretakers' Attitude Towards Euthanasia
The client situation that will be addressed in this paper is the presentation of a chronically ill patient, who is suffering from stage four lymphoma for advice on euthanasia.
- Euthanasia: An Ethical Issue
While Kantian perspective is likely to be used to oppose euthanasia (since killing someone is an immoral deed), there is a nuance.
- Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia as Ethical Issues
Assisted suicide and euthanasia are in accordance with the utilitarian principle and make it possible for medical professionals to allow patients to die peacefully.
- Ethical Issue in Nursing: Euthanasia
This paper shall set out to give a detailed and conclusive description of euthanasia as an ethical dilemma that nurses are often faced with at work.
- The Right to Die: Euthanasia Legalization in Maryland
The legal standards for physician-assisted suicide in Maryland will highly depend on the ruling made in the case, as well as on the laws that the state will create.
- Active and Passive Euthanasia as a Mercy Killing
Euthanasia from a general perspective is defined as mercy killing. The two divisions of mercy killing recorded as passive and active euthanasia require an investigation.
- Why Euthanasia Should Not Be Legal in the US
There are many reasons for not accepting euthanasia as lawful action, such as moral, ethical, and religious, which define human nature and social rules.
- Legalization of Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide in Canada
The practices of euthanasia and assisted suicide among medical practitioners in Canada are deemed illegal by Canadian law.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide
There are critical ethical, legal, religious, and political concerns that bedevil the controversial practice of euthanasia/PAS.
- The Ethical Dilemma of Euthanasia
The study deals with nurses’ attitudes toward euthanasia. It identified that nurses’ attitudes toward euthanasia were both positive and negative.
- Euthanasia Should Be Illegal Because of Its Harm
The goal of healthcare providers is to help patients improve their well-being and promote health, and euthanasia distorts these values.
- Legalizing Euthanasia: Nonmaleficence, Beneficence, and Patient Autonomy
Physician-assisted suicide is an undeniably controversial topic, which gains more attention from the public the more countries start to legalize it.
- Illegal Euthanasia and Physician-Assisted Suicide
Euthanasia is an issue in medicine that poses imminent controversies cause of the dynamic ethical overview. The practice enshrines physician-assisted suicide.
- Arguments for Euthanasia Analysis
Euthanasia, otherwise known as mercy killing or assisted suicide, has been a controversial subject for many centuries.
- Euthanasia Legalization: Public Policy Debates
The legalization of euthanasia has triggered public policy debates that revolve around its technical aspects such as the nature of euthanasia and safeguards to prevent abuse.
- The Issues Regarding Euthanasia
The paper provides the philosophy regarding euthanasia, how the position aligns with a biblical worldview, and an analysis of the opposing side to the position.
- Research of the Euthanasia
An Euthanasia doen't harm society and even underlines the humane qualities of people, who are able to differentiate right from wrong and offer help to others in their time of need.
- The Euthanasia Debate: Moral and Ethical Concerns, Arguments
This paper will examine the moral and ethical concerns surrounding euthanasia, clarify the meaning of the term, present arguments both for and against the practice and offer a recommendation to resolve the issue.
- Euthanasia: Arguments For and Against
This essay discusses the pros and cons of the concept of euthanasia, highlighting the author's supportive personal position.
- Euthanasia as a Method Against Human Suffering
This annotated bibliography shortly summarizes the main points and findings of seven academic articles, dedicated to the euthanasia topic.
- Utilitarian and Kantian Ethics Applied to Euthanasia
Euthanasia, or physician-assisted suicide, is a controversial issue that divides people into its supporters and opponents based on their moral values.
- The Legalization of Euthanasia and Physician-Assisted Suicide
The literature on euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide was searched to identify common trends and topics.
- Euthanasia Reconsidered by Deagle
In her essay Euthanasia Reconsidered, Deagle manages to express her opposition to the emerging trends towards euthanasia legalization in Canada.
- Euthanasia & Physician Assisted Suicide (PAS)
The problem of euthanasia goes beyond the scope of purely medical issues since it confronts moral, socio-economic, philosophical, legal, and political aspects.
- Euthanasia – For Legalizing
Need to write a "should euthanasia be legalized" essay? 🤔 Looking for examples? ➤ Read this essay and learn about ethical aspects & benefits of legalizing euthanasia!
- Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia Rights in Canada
The article focuses on efforts made by activists, lawyers, and patients in championing for euthanasia rights in Canada.
- Assisted Suicide: Euthanasia and Self-Determination
Although assisted suicide is legal in certain parts of the world, in most places, the debate about whether it should be legal continues.
👍 Good Euthanasia Essay Samples for College
- Euthanasia: Ethical Concerns and Controversy
Nurses' professional ethics are founded on moral principles, which also inform their arguments for and against euthanasia.
- Euthanasia: The Case of Cody Curtis
The current essay attempts to review the case study of Cody Curtis and discuss her motives for taking the euthanasia procedure.
- Euthanasia: Philosophical Issues at Stake in Rodriguez
Euthanasia is morally permissible from a utilitarian point of view since it decreases the patients’ pain and increases their happiness by granting their wish to die without suffering.
- Medical Ethics: Euthanasia Prohibition
The paper summarizes the points and states the reasons for considering euthanasia prohibition illegal. The major argument recapitulates the point of the essay.
- David Velleman's Views on Euthanasia
The situation with euthanasia is common to that of abortion with the brightest difference being that in the latter case the right choice may save a life.
- Ethics of Euthanasia and Pain-Relieving
The paper considers the ethical issues of pain-relieving practices and euthanasia and presents arguments of the Catholic Church and legal and political debates.
- Euthanasia & Physician Assisted Suicide
The medical definition of euthanasia states that it is the practice or method of performing specific actions by a doctor at a patient's request.
- Euthanasia: End of Life Issue the Right to Die
Stopping treatment and deciding not to carry out a particular life saving practice, are both deliberate acts which make euthanasia to qualify as homicide.
- Euthanasia & Physician-Assisted Suicide (PAS)
This paper discusses euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide, whether it is ethical, and analyzes alternatives to PAS – hospice and palliative care.
- Why Euthanasia Should Be Legalized and Regulated
The essay discusses the reasons why euthanasia should be legalized all over the world but most importantly it should also be a carefully regulated aspect.
- Active Euthanasia: Ethical Dilema
Active euthanasia means the doctor’s intent to end the life of a suffering and terminally ill patient. Active euthanasia can be of two types – voluntary and involuntary.
- The Problem of Euthanasia in Animal Shelters
The paper describes the problem of forced euthanasia in animals shelter and reveals the reasons why animals lose their home and become subject to the euthanasia procedure.
- Law and Medical Ethics: Euthanasia and Physician Assisted Death
Euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide are practices that occur in many countries. Some countries and states such as the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Oregon have made these practices legal.
- Euthanasia as a Christian Ethical Dilemma
The issue of euthanasia has been quite topical over the past few years. It is viewed as inadmissible from the Christian perspective.
- Ethical Issues: Euthanasia Debate
Voluntary euthanasia occurs due to permission from the patient. Active euthanasia happens when a third party carries out a deliberate act which causes death of a patient.
- Euthanasia-Related Ethical and Legal Issues
The ethical issues associated with euthanasia are related to the dilemma of whether it is appropriate and up to a human being to decide to end a life of a person who suffers.
- Euthanasia as Social and Ethical Problem
Euthanasia is an ethical problem concerned with aspects of religion and suicide, justice and privacy, and the role of a doctor in our society.
- Euthanasia: The Controversy of the Problem
Euthanasia can be defined as any action performed with the purpose of putting an end to the life of a human being and executed by medical staff.
- Euthanasia and Arguments in Favor
Despite the advantages of practicing assisted suicide in critical situations, some countries or people are against it, terming it unethical conduct which violates human rights.
- The Problem of Euthanasia
The problem of euthanasia lies at the intersection of a huge complex of disciplines and the full discussion of it requires the participation of specialists.
- The Advantages of Human Euthanasia
Although people's reaction to human euthanasia is unambiguous, there should be an option for an individual to choose to end his or her life, because it is his or her human right.
- Euthanasia in Non-Terminally Ill Patients
This paper reviews history and social context of euthanasia in non-terminally ill patients, its moral relevance, and arguments surrounding this evidence-based medical practice.
- Euthanasia in Christianity and Buddhism
This paper provides a discussion on a case study on euthanasia of a man, who finds out he has a severe disease that will disable him within several years.
- Aggressive Life-Sustaining Treatment vs. Euthanasia
There are a number of cases in which physicians are obliged to provide life-sustaining treatment with potentially aggressive delivery methods or with incomplete information.
- Argument for Euthanasia and Physician-Assisted Suicide
This essay makes the case for physician assisted euthanasia in terms of medical ethics and conserving the resources of the medical industry.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide
Euthanasia can be defined as the intentional act of inducing an easy and painless death to a suffering individual or mercy killing. Euthanasia can either be active or passive.
- Assisted Suicide or Euthanasia
The paper examines the secular arguments in support of and against physician-assisted suicide. It defines the main terms of the practice.
- Nursing and Euthanasia by Pesut et al.
This research paper aims to review and critically analyze two recent articles related to euthanasia and the relationship of nursing to this moral dilemma.
- Nurses Intention and Motivation to Practice Euthanasia
The research aims at investigating the determinants of nurses intentions and motivations to practice euthanasia.
- Analysis of an Ethical Dilemma: Voluntary Euthanasia
The issue of euthanasia is considered as an ethical dilemma because this problem has no satisfactory solutions.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Euthanasia
- Euthanasia in Humans
The objectivity of the widespread legalization of euthanasia may be due to not only ethical but also legal aspects.
- Euthanasia Moral and Ethical Agitation
Euthanasia, a.k.a. mercy killing or assisted suicide, has been a controversial subject for many centuries. The word euthanasia is from Greek origin meaning ‘good death.’
- Euthanasia: Advantages and Disadvantages
Some advantages of practicing euthanasia include saving the victim from chronic pain and lengthy death, relieving patients from the guilt of being a burden to their caregivers.
- Ethical Principle and Euthanasia
This paper gives an explanation of how an ethical theory and ethical principle might be applied to address voluntary euthanasia.
- Euthanasia: Is It Worth the Fuss?
This essay examines the concept of euthanasia comprehensively with the view of illuminating its shortcomings to the conclusion that it isn't worth the attention it receives.
- Euthanasia Effect on People and Institutions
The doctors' psychological health is adversely affected, and people's trust in them decreases if euthanasia is legalized.
- Euthanasia: The Medical Evidence and Moral View
The question of euthanasia creates numerous debates because of diverse views and opinions regarding the value and meaning of human life.
- Euthanasia and Physician-Assisted Suicide: Interesting Facts
The generic definition of euthanasia states that it is an omission or an action that, by intension or itself, causes death alleviating suffering.
- Raising Awareness: Euthanasia as an Important Part of Modern Society and Care
The attitude and approach toward euthanasia have always been complicated since the discussion of euthanasia itself can become extremely controversial.
- Physician-Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia
The essay seeks a justifiable reason for euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide since the physician can provide the patient with the perfect ways of committing one.
- Euthanasia: Ethical Debates
Euthanasia refers to the choice to end one’s life if one wishes to do so. When a patient is in the final stage of life, sometimes, the disease cause a lot of suffering.
- Medical Ethics: Euthanasia
The paper discusses that euthanasia does more harm than good. It also underlines that it should be applied only in the most crucial situations.
- Euthanasia: Mercy Killing or Assisted Suicide?
The euthanasia debate embraces compelling and impassioned arguments on both sides of the issue. Societal issues and practical issues of euthanasia.
- Euthanasia as Physician-Assisted Suicide
Among patients there are people who do not recognize euthanasia. Nevertheless, we must recognize that the interruption of life is contrary to the basic tenets of Christianity.
- Euthanasia: Points For and Against
Euthanasia is a terminally ill person's death, performed at his request with the help of a doctor and certain drugs.
- Aspects of Nursing and Euthanasia
Although the necessity of euthanasia is doubted, it has already been legitimated in several countries and thus cannot be doubted.
- Aristotle’s Virtue Theory on Euthanasia
This paper will explore Aristotle’s virtue theory and use its concepts to discuss euthanasia, a controversial contemporary issue.
- Euthanasia and Physician-Assisted Suicide
The notions of euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide have been a topic of continuous discussion for decades.
- Pro Euthanasia in the United States
In the article, the author reflects on euthanasia in the United States and provides arguments for why it should be allowed.
- Euthanasia: The Legal and Ethical Perspectives
The aim of this essay is to explore the legal and ethical perspectives on euthanasia, discuss the perspectives of ethical egoists and social contract ethicists.
- States’ Laws on Physician-Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia
The State passed the “Oregon Death with Dignity Act” in the year 1994. The law allows physician-assisted dying with certain restrictions.
- Is Euthanasia Morally Acceptable?
This paper discusses should euthanasia be allowed under any circumstances in the cases when the patient is asking for it himself.
- Euthanasia: Effectiveness or Necessity
Euthanasia remains the controversial topic as far as there is no direct answer concerning its effectiveness or necessity.
- George’s Euthanasia Decision From a Christian Worldview
An ethical analysis of George's euthanasia decision indicates insufficient Christianity knowledge on dedication, commitment, and awareness of humanity's moral obligations.
- Source Analysis on: Advance Euthanasia Directives
The source is authentic and reliable because it is written based on court case news and television reports. The researchers are not biased, and their writing takes an academic style.
- Legalizing Euthanasia: Arguments Against
There are numerous reasons why euthanasia should not be allowed in the US. From an ethical standpoint, legalizing euthanasia is a statement that some lives are worthless.
- Assisted Euthanasia: Philosophical Perspectives
The analysis of assisted euthanasia from the standpoint of one specific concept is impossible due to distinctive views on this phenomenon and unique philosophical ideas.
- The Euthanasia in Humans
Although human life is manageable, the choice of how to die is not always available, which is a restriction of freedom that explains the importance of accepting euthanasia.
- Euthanasia and Moral Reasoning
Voluntary euthanasia may be morally acceptable because a terminally ill patient whose life functions are disrupted cannot live life to its full extent and pursue happiness.
- Euthanasia: Moral Issues and Clinical Challenges
It is both morally and ethically permissible to carry out euthanasia and patient assisted suicide (PAS).
✍️ Best Euthanasia Essay Examples to Write about
- Case Study: An Ethics of Euthanasia
Euthanasia is illegal in most of the world countries for a good reason. Statistics show, that developments in countries with legalized euthanasia are quite disturbing.
- Euthanasia Law: Legalization of Euthanasia Issues
One of the more controversial subjects in the medical field and elsewhere for many years has been the question of euthanasia, otherwise known as mercy killing or assisted suicide
- Good and Harm to Humanity of the Use a Euthanasia
Today, euthanasia is defined as the killing of a patient with the doctor’s full knowledge of doing so under instruction by the patient
- Confronting Physician-Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia
The article written by Susan Wolf urges the readers to reevaluate their views on euthanasia and assisted suicide.
- Human Euthanasia Should Be Allowed
Human euthanasia should be allowed because a person's life only belongs to him or her. The study in New Zealand shows that majority of people expressed support for euthanasia.
- Euthanasia: Right to Live or Right to Die
Euthanasia or mercy killing as it is informally referred is the act of ending a person life if it is deemed to be the only way to help a person get out of their suffering
- Euthanasia and Suicide Issues in Christian Ethics
Euthanasia allows ending the suffering of individuals with incurable illnesses that cause them tremendous pain and prevent them from living fulfilled lives and function normally.
- Euthanasia as a Remedy for Patients
Despite the immorality of euthanasia in modern society, it is an ethically permissible procedure that follows the major philosophical principles.
- Euthanasia Debates, Death and Dying
The issue of voluntary euthanasia elicits heated debates. The contention is usually based on religious views concerning whether individuals can decide the fate of life.
- Euthanasia as an Ethical Dilemma in Nursing
The purpose of this paper is to discuss various aspects of the ethical dilemma of euthanasia and its relation to technology.
- Life-Span Development: Terri Schiavo’s Euthanasia Case
We are going to discuss the case of Terri Schiavo’s euthanasia carried out after 7 years of struggle between her husband, Michael who applied for the procedure for his wife.
- Euthanasia & Assisted Suicide Should Not Be Legal
Euthanasia should not be legalized, as it will help to create many social problems. Human life is sacred to many cultural societies in the world.
- Euthanasia: Types and Arguments For and Against
There are four types of euthanasia: active voluntary, active involuntary, passive voluntary and passive involuntary.
- Euthanasia: Discussion and Ethical Position
Euthanasia still remains a controversial topic because of the patient’s inalienable right to life, and the ethical responsibilities of the healthcare worker.
- Euthanasia Definition, Types, Pros and Cons
The relationship between euthanasia and dying with dignity exemplify the up to date stress on self-determination as an illustration of personal independence.
- The Ethics of Euthanasia
Euthanasia should be viewed as not simply a medical procedure carried out based on the principles of healthcare ethics, but also as an irrefutable right of a person to die.
- Nursing Role in Euthanasia Decision and Procedures
Barone and Unguru’s article focuses on ethical aspects of pediatric euthanasia. The article by Pesut et al. focuses on the role of nurses in aided death procedures.
- Euthanasia from the Utilitarian Perspective
Euthanasia offers an escape for the patient in chronic and unmanageable pain. From a utilitarian perspective, healthcare should endorse euthanasia.
- Euthanasia: The Issue of Medical Ethics
There are no justifications to state that people under the oppression of ominous pain do not have the right to compassion and physician the right for producing euthanasia.
- Euthanasia in Nursing Practice
Euthanasia in nursing is a debatable phenomenon, but in the countries where it is legalized, nursing staff should be prepared and educated for it to provide high-quality care.
- Counseling on Euthanasia and End-of-Life Decision
Willful termination is lawful in some European nations. In a large portion of the world, assisted suicide is viewed as a criminal act.
- Ethics and Euthanasia Draft: Ethical Issues
This paper is exploring into the various theories of ethics and the application into the contemporary problem of euthanasia which is a widely debated topic.
- Biomedical Legislation and Euthanasia
Mercy killing can be regarded as an option in various settings as people often have no strength or patience to endure pain. Supporters of the legitimization of euthanasia emphasized this matter.
- Euthanasia Debates: For and Against
Looking at both sides of the problem of euthanasia introduces some personal concerns in the mind regarding whether one should be given the right to live and die or not.
- The Morality of Euthanasia
Euthanasia is any action directed on putting an end to the life of a human being, fulfilling his/her own desire, and executed by a disinterested person.
- Is Euthanasia a Morally Wrong Choice for Terminal Patients?
Euthanasia refers to ‘good death’, a number of controversies emerge since euthanasia involves ending the life of an innocent person.
- Voluntary Euthanasia: Arguments for and Against
The purpose of this article is to briefly consider the problem of euthanasia from the point of view of supporters and opponents of this practice.
- Should Euthanasia Be Legal in Some Countries and Why?
In any case, the very act of euthanasia is debatable voluntary or not. Countries have adopted various attitudes towards the issue.
- Euthanasia in Non-Terminally Ill Patients
This paper gives a brief history of euthanasia in non-terminally ill patients, its moral relevance, and arguments surrounding this evidence-based medical practice.
- Ethical Considerations Supporting Euthanasia
In this paper, the case of the Oregon Death with Dignity Act will be reviewed as an example of legalized assisted dying in the USA.
📝 Euthanasia Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Euthanasia and Modern Society
The fact that life supporting machines are able to continue sustaining life in patients that are in vegetative state requires us to redefine when death should be presumed to occur.
- Euthanasia in Today’s Society
Advancements in philosophy and ethics and a growth in the understanding of pain in the medical context form the theoretical basis for discussions of euthanasia in today’s society.
- Euthanasia: Social Values and Nursing Practice
Euthanasia has negative implications as it fails to recognize the value of human life. It also has negative effects on families and it leads to distress and devastation.
- Physician-Assisted Suicide: Euthanasia
Diverse but equally strongly held and well-analyzed ideas on PAS are prevalent among meditative, ethically acceptable people.
- Euthanasia: Morals, Ethics, and the Value of Life
The essay discusses the moral and ethical side of euthanasia and concludes none can claim to be able to fully understand these issues or be judgmental about them.
- Euthanasia, Palliative Sedation and Assisted Suicide
The paper aims to discuss moral arguments used to distinguish between euthanasia, assisted suicide, and palliative sedation.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide in Europe and the US
Euthanasia is defined as a deliberate action with the aim of ending a patient's life to ease the suffering caused by the disease.
- Significance of Euthanasia in Society
Euthanasia is an issue that has stirred a lot of controversy in many countries and at international forums as to whether it should be legalized or illegalized.
- Euthanasia: Status and Medical Implications
This paper presents a debate in which the idea of euthanasia is rejected with totality based on the conviction that euthanasia ignores the importance and value of a human’s life.
- Euthanasia Authorization Debate
This paper takes the position that euthanasia should not be legalized because it goes against the principle of the sacredness of life.
- Ethical Evaluation of Euthanasia
Though both forms of euthanasia have different ethical and legal implications, they all lead to gross violation of ethics and professional standards of caregivers.