💡 Research Paper Examples on Health Insurance
- Universal Health Insurance and Japan's Care System
The question of universal insurance is rather controversial, and it is associated with a lot of the economic issues
- Mandatory Health Insurance in the UAE
This paper focuses on the UAE’s health sector, which is undergoing immense changes that are fuelled by the demand for effective, quality, and financially sustainable health care.
- Health Insurance and the Affordable Care Act
With the passage of the Affordable Care Act, the workplace insurance market changed dramatically, but it helped to combat the growing costs of medical care.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act protects the individual’s right to privacy with concern over their medical records and health information.
- European Healthcare Systems and Social Insurance
A healthcare system constitutes the model through which a country or region mobilizes, accumulates, and allocates resources to cater for the health needs of the population.
- Individual Health Insurance for Employees
The plan is to reach out to young, energetic people who can convince clients of the benefits of individual health insurance options.
- US Health Insurance Coverage: Sources and Benefits
Health care insurance coverage is an essential element of health care that is used to enhance access to health care in the society.
- US Health Insurance Types, History and Coverage
In a fully insured arrangement, premiums are monthly payments per employee that the employer gives the insurer as the employee’s health cover claims.
- Patient Care and Health Insurance Act (HIPAA)
A variety of factors may determine the quality of care offered to patients of radiology units and other hospital departments.
- Public Health Regulation and Insurance
Public health is the science of promoting good health and preventing diseases in communities through policy-making, education, and research to prevent injury and illnesses.
- Health Insurance in the USA: A Basic Necessity for the Population
Health insurance is sought part of being a US citizen. There are still millions of people that are uninsured and form one of the biggest social and public sector issues today.
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and the Medical Billing Process
In fact, The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act provides an additional layer of protection that limits the disclosure of HIV/AIDS confidential information.
- Health Insurance Exchange Analysis
A health insurance exchange is a subsidized health insurance plan provided by the federal government. The concept was included in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Health Care Organizations and Insurance
This essay looks at the goals and the impact of the health insurance portability and accounting act on the health of the people as well as the impact on the economy of the country.
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act is one of the most important acts, which aims at creating proper insurance for people and abuse in health care.
- Health Insurance and the Affordable Care Act
The Affordable Care Act reform created the premises for the company to develop a more flexible approach towards staff’s medical insurance.
- Council of Cooperative Health Insurance: Performance Management
This performance management system illuminates the strategic and integrated processes that will be employed by the Council of Cooperative Health Insurance.
- Health Insurance Probability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
HIPAA regulations were developed way before social media platforms were established. Therefore, there are no specific HIPAA regulations concerning social media use.
- Healthcare Economics: Health Insurance
This paper discusses controversies surrounding the development of health insurance and the government’s role in providing, financing, regulating health insurance and services.
- Health Insurance and the Labor Market
While discussing the development of the health insurance market, it is important to note that it develops actively, but there are many challenges.
- Florida Healthcare Insurance and Medicaid
Florida has not expanded Medicaid to a wider population while many states did, so the state community has quite a low accessibility to healthcare insurance.
- Price Discrimination in Healthcare and Family Health Care Insurance
The article provides examples of price discrimination in healthcare, citing articles by Kritaphat N. and Margo P. Kelly as evidence.
- Primary, Secondary, and Supplementary Health Insurance
A medical insurance policy covering a client as a subscriber, an employee, or a member is known as primary insurance.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
The paper discusses the main traits of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Privacy Rule and a set of common debates and misunderstandings happening about it.
- The US and Canadian Health Insurance Systems
The health care insurance policies of United States and Canada have been debated by many health care officials as well as medical students.
- Professional Liability Insurance for X-Ray Operators and Technicians: Rsk Health Insurance SC
The company RSK Health Insurance SC includes x-ray operator liability insurance within the broader health insurance and accident insurance.
- Quality Improvement and the Need for Healthcare Insurance
Essay has illustrated the magnitude of the need for healthcare insurance for the citizens of the United States, both young and old.
- Cost Sharing Under State Children’s Health Insurance Program
The states allocate the costs differently depending on the number of children in need and the health problems which they need to solve.
- Government and Private Health Insurance
According to the Census Bureau, government insurance plans have 38% of Americans in comparison to 67% of people who get private health insurance services.
- Healthcare Insurance Industry: Studies & Analysis
The insurance industry is one of the most observed segments in the financial markets. This notion is supported by literature with a comprehensive discussion about the industry.
👍 Good Health Insurance Essay Samples for College
- Private Health Insurance: Advantages and Disadvantages
Although private health insurance has some disadvantages, there are several strong points in its favor that make it an essential requirement for all citizens.
- Racial Disparities in Access to Health Insurance
A qualitative research method has been proposed for the research study because it allows the researcher to get the opinions, attitudes, and beliefs of the subjects.
- Health Insurance for Employees
Every company is responsible for the welfare of its employees and healthcare insurance certainly falls into the parameter of welfare
- Abolishing Out of Pocket Healthcare Insurance
The paper discusses out-of-pocket healthcare. It refers to a mode of healthcare payment that entails using one's own money to purchase health services.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
This paper relates the HIPAA Act to the current nursing practices with regard to autonomy, beneficence, confidentiality, ‘do not harm’, and equity of ethics.
- The Tawuniya Health Insurance Company
This paper will attempt to examine what drives consumer satisfaction in the case of Tawuniya and will determine whether it is based on the price of health insurance
- The Effect of State Regulations on Health Insurance Premiums
This paper looks into both the short-term and long-term effects of state intervention. Some states have enacted regulations of health insurance premiums.
- National Health Insurance System: Advantages and Costs
An NHIS means instituting a plan that covers the entire population of the USA; a task that would significantly increase the required spending on health for the government.
- Single-Payer Health Insurance: Pro-Position
Single-Payer Health Insurance is a system aimed at providing high-quality medical services for Americans so that all of them can get essential health care.
- Premiums in XYZ Health Insurance
During the investigation of XYZ’s health insurance scheme, we looked at various methods of sampling data to come up with conclusive results to use in decision making.
- The State Children's Health Insurance Program
Having conducted a thorough analysis of the shortcomings of the SCHIP, I came to the conclusion that the program has good potential, even though it should be revised.
- Mechanisms of Health Insurance in Different Countries of the World
To achieve better service provision, it is essential for governments in different countries to come up with clear policies to regulate the insurance market.
- Health Insurance Cooperatives
In the United States, nonprofit health insurance cooperatives have been recommended as the third option to the tradition private health insurance and the newly suggested public health insurance.
- Changes to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act mandates the development of national guidelines to prevent confidential patient health details from being exposed.
- Sicko Movie Review: Assessment of Private Health Insurance
The Sicko movie clearly illustrates the flaws in the American health care system and suggests probable solutions to the problem before it is out of control.
- Implementing the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) was passed in 1996 to lay down a common set of standards and accessibility for electronic medical records.
- State Children’s Health Insurance Program
The SCHIP is a program between the federal and state governments that provides comprehensive health care coverage to uninsured children from financially-challenged families.
- For Humana Incorporation: Health Care Insurance and Financial Status
Humana Incorporation is both an urban and rural organization because it markets its insurance plans and health care services to potential patients and customers across the country.
- Health Economics: Health Insurance
Health insurance pays for part or all bills of health care of a person. There are various types of health insurance which include individual plans.
- Heart-Healthy Insurance Information Security Policy
The earlier versions of the security management system are now less effective. The paper is a recommendation that may help in ensuring that the company’s data is well protected.
- Preventive Healthcare or Insurance Access Policy?
The peculiarities of the US health insurance system have always been a contentious issue since much controversy arises regarding certain provisions of the existing policy.
- HIPAA Considerations: The Health Insurance
The regulatory considerations are vital to be aware of for the health insurance specialist. HIPAA is related to such specialists' legal and practical aspects.
- Medicaid, American Governmental Health Insurance Program
Medicaid is an American governmental health insurance program that provides medical support to those who live under the poverty line.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Issues
This essay discusses a survey of Pennsylvania health care facilities after issuing the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
- Health Insurance in Universal Hospital
One of the reasons why the government should offer health insurance to the public is to relieve it from financial constraints.
- Limited Access to Health Insurance for Low-Income Families
The purpose of this report is to consider the problem of the high uninsured rate in the US and propose a possible solution.
- Affordable and Cost-Effective Healthcare Insurance: The Problem of Access
The main purpose of the article is to demonstrate the efficacy of the single-payer system of providing healthcare for all people.
- The RAND Health Insurance Experiment
The paper discusses the RAND Health Insurance Experiment. It is one of the most extensive and evidence-based studies that examined health policy in the US.
- Health Costs and Insurance in Healthcare
This paper provides a summary of the article on health costs “You can appeal a Medicare premium surcharge” and gives health insurance evaluation.
- Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program
Each state has its peculiar requirements and this will look at the California state’s Medicaid program eligibility requirements.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Health Insurance
- State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP)
This paper discusses the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) and raises questions about its possible expansion and assessment of its effectiveness.
- Health Insurance and Healthcare
This paper will study the history and current principles of the health insurance system to understand the characteristics of its development.
- Human Resource in Healthcare: Health Insurance
It is perceived that large differences exist in employer sponsored insurance coverage between young adults and their older counterparts
- Healthcare Insurances in Florida
Access to health insurance is one of the most critical issues of concern in the modern US health care system. This work discusses the health care insurances in Florida.
- Inequality in U.S Healthcare: The Americare Insurance System
Irrespective of the few challenges that may hinder implementation of universal healthcare, Americare is possible where all the citizens are guaranteed access to health services.
- Health Insurance and How It Affects the Elderly
The main issue is that the old need more medical care compared to other ages and, therefore, face more insurance-related challenges even with the existing healthcare policies.
- Patient Healthcare: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
The healthcare system is concerned with the duties of providing the people with treatment, prevention measures, and overall management of health.
- Healthcare Insurance for Domestic Partners
Healthcare benefits are part of the benefits offered to domestic partners of employees in US companies. A domestic partnership is a rising norm these days.
- Health Insurance Abortion Ban in South Dakota
The policymakers of South Dakota should strive to ensure that the Health Insurance Abortion ban is more inclusive by considering rape and incest-related pregnancies.
- Website Health Insurance in Florida
This paper analyzes the question of what does the website reveals about health insurance and health care reform in the state of Florida.
- Information Systems and Health Insurance & Accountability Act
The Health Insurance and Accountability Act has the mandate of establishing federal standards aimed at safeguarding the health information of individuals undergoing treatment.
- Excluding Health Insurance from Social Security Act
This paper will explore the effects of excluding health Insurance from Social Security Act. This is mainly due to exclusion of health care insurance from Social Security Act
- Health Insurance in the UAE
Health insurance is one of the most serious issues in any society as it often leads to high-quality healthcare treatment available for many people.
- Medicare and Medicaid Federal Health Insurance Programs
Access to services covered by public health insurance depends on state programs. Medicare and Medicaid are federal health insurance programs designed for vulnerable populations.
- Private Health Insurance and Fraud Issues
Organizations and professionals in the healthcare industry are held responsible by the law to ensure that they perform their activities within legal frameworks.
- Benefits of the Health Insurance
The Health Insurance Marketplace has various solutions to ensure people manage health needs without straining their budget.This cover provides outpatient and inpatient treatment.
- Health Insurance Schemes
Health insurance schemes are categorized as either government-consented schemes or end user preference schemes.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act: Privacy and Security Rules Violation
The cases of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act violations result in huge financial losses for the organizations entrusted with safeguarding such information.
- National Health Insurance: Contrarguments
In this paper, the arguments of the opponents that were presented to advocate for national healthcare insurance (NHI) are going to be countered.
- Health Care Economics Analysis: The Price of Health Insurance
The price of health insurance is defined by the economic textbook as the fee for loading or the surplus after subtracting the premium from the expected payout.
- New Health Care Bill and the Insurance Market
This paper discusses the bill in terms of how it came about, how it works, its constitutionality as well how good or bad the idea is.
- Mandatory Health Insurance in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
Abu Dhabi and Dubai now have mandatory insurance policies enacted in 2005 and 2014, respectively. These laws target nationals and residents of the two cities.
- Medical Records and Health Insurance and Portability Act
Health Insurance and Portability Act (HIPAA) 1996 was passed with an aim of protecting privacy of medical records.
- Healthcare Insurance Coverage in the United States
This essay will examine health insurance coverage status in the US and determine its effects on stakeholders while offering suggestions on how to improve the situation.
- Cost of Care and Health Insurance
The medical cost in America has risen tremendously over the past few decades. The high cost has translated into expensive insurance policies.
- America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
America’s Health Insurance Plans believes that attaining quality health care constitutes the efforts of insurance providers and other parties in the broad medical sector.
- Pediatric Health Care and Insurance in the USA
There remains a number of children who are uninsured and have no access to medical care, usually due to the parents' low income and difficult living conditions.
- Care Reform and State Children’s Health Insurance
The State Children’s Health Insurance Program was established in 1997 following a balanced act to provide matching funds for health cover for families with children.
- Health Insurance Reforms in America: An Ethical Principles Perspective
The American Health Care System has long been observed to be faulty and from the above discussions, it is clear that the system needs radical changes.
- Tricare and Other Health Insurance Programs
This paper helps to understand the main programs of Tricare in detail and in nuance required by a healthcare professional.
✍️ Best Health Insurance Essay Examples to Write about
- Health Insurance in the USA
The purpose of this paper is to discuss insurance in the USA and discusses the causes why so many people are without health insurance.
- Medicare: The Federal Health Insurance Program
Medicare is a federal health insurance program focused on patients over the age of 65, patients with kidney failure, and certain groups of disabled patients of no specific age.
- The UAE's Healthcare System and Insurance
The paper describes the UAE's incredible progress in the healthcare sector made by providing establishing health initiatives and programs.
- The Children's Health Insurance Program in the US
The main goal of the program is to offer medical insurance coverage for children who do not benefit from Medicaid policy and cannot afford private healthcare coverage.
- The Single-Payer Healthcare System and Improve Health Insurance Availability
The single-payer healthcare system aims to enhance equality in the United States, primarily through improved health insurance availability.
- Children’s Health Insurance Program: The Role of Nurses
This paper aims at discussing the nurse’s role in designing and implementing the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
- The Health Care Insurance Supervisor: Job Description
The job description covered most of the aspects of my roles as the supervisor at healthcare insurance organization.
- Health Insurance Crimes in the United States
There need to be more stringent regulations in the way Medicare claims are filed and met, a concerted effort from the part of patients, physicians, insurers, and the government.
- Technology in the Health Insurance Industry
The paper discusses the relations between modern technology and the efficiency of the health insurance industry work in the context of innovative ways of processing information.
- Healthcare, Health Insurance, or Life Insurance Issue
This paper will outline some fundamental principles in Life Insurance policy to urge community members to use Life Insurance cover.
- Healthcare Insurance as Moral Test of Government
The government is expected to be one of the main institutions that regulate the functioning of society by protecting people from potential threats and helping individuals in need.
- Health Insurance for Old People
This paper will address health insurance coverage for old people and the accompanying aspects. The old members of the population have specific needs when it comes to healthcare provision.
- Health Insurance: Overview of Insurance Plans in USA
In this article, the author looks at the various insurance plans available in the US, their coverage, and target populations.
- Breaking the Stigma of Health Insurance
The need for reorganization of the existing healthcare system in the USA is justified by its low effectiveness, too high costs, and inability to meet population needs.
- Health Insurance for Children With Special Needs
The health gaps affecting CSHCN are products of two major factors – low levels of health literacy (social impediments to health care access) and poor government policies.
- Health Care Coverage and Insurance
The issues of health care coverage and insurance are significant ones to be discussed from the point of the modern tendencies in the development of the health care industry.
- Healthcare Insurance and Disparities in the US
The problem of insurance is one of the most significant. While the number of uninsured reduces, the problems of healthcare disparities remain acute.
- Healthcare Availability and Insurance
Today we observe attempts to reform the healthcare sector to enhance its efficiency. Affordable Care Act (ACA) was considered one of the attempts to improve the situation.
- Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program in Georgia
The essay provides an overview of the programs and analyzes the eligibility criteria in Georgia, which can be accurate for patients of all ages who need to apply to such a program.
- National Health Care System for Insurance Program in America
The American health care system has been regarded as a failure and one that does not meet the direct needs of ordinary American citizens.
- Moral Hazard in Healthcare Insurance
Moral hazard in health insurance refers to the additional medical care that an individual gets on the basis of higher insurance coverage.
- The Nature of Health Insurance in the U.S
This debate has been caused by the availability of two contrasting health insurance policy proposals in the United States that claim to solve the health care crisis in the country
- Long-Term-Care Insurance: America's Health Insurance Plans
Long-term care insurance (LTCI) is a form of insurance meant to provide care and support not available under health insurance and usually for an extended duration.
- Health Insurance Importance
The importance of health insurance to the health status of Americans necessitated the formulation of various laws to control the industry.
- Major Medical and Major Non-medical Health Insurance
Choosing between major medical and major non-medical health insurance relies on what an individual can afford as well as what are their needs.
- Health Insurance for American Indians and Alaska Natives
The article by Frerichs et al. is dedicated to analyzing the role of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) on the changes in health insurance of American Indians and Alaska Natives.
- Health Insurance by Marsha Lawrence
Lawrence's Health Insurance: Do You Know What's in Your Policy? is an analysis through quantitative research that extends the importance of the knowledge of the health insurance policy.
- The Health Insurance Policy Concept
Health policy is a complex of decisions and actions which are focused on the health improvement within the society. Controlling the costs remains one of the most important issues.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
There are many guidelines and regulations introduced to protect the confidential information people disclose within healthcare settings.
- Florida Abortion Policies and Health Insurance
Health plans that are provided in the Florida state's health exchange by ACA may only cover abortion in the cases when the life of the woman is at risk.
- Health Insurance Benefits and Cost Reduction
This essay seeks to evaluate how health insurance benefits affect an organization's strategic goal setting, as well as how organizations can ensure cost reductions.
- The United Health Care Insurance Program
The United Health Care provides different insurance packages with varying elements and conditions that suit an individual’s needs and financial status
- Universal Health Insurance in Orlando, Florida
This paper will discuss key areas which must be fixed to enable communities living in Orlando, Florida to be able to access universal health insurance.
- Health Insurances and Florida's State Strategies
Introducing opportunities for health insurance is a critical part of any benefits package in the contemporary workplace environment.