💡 Research Paper Examples on Health Promotion
- Health Promotion in the African American Community
Healthcare services have to create opportunities for an open nurse-patient dialogue and active cooperation between the African American population and healthcare authorities.
- Health Promotion Project for Australians
The concept of integrating health promotion in all aspects of life has resulted from the high prevalence of diseases and conditions that are preventable.
- Health Promotion and Physical Assessment in Nursing
Recommendations to improve on the plans considered in this article, for example, health psychologists should attend more to epidemiological and disease indices.
- Planning Health Promotion: Needs Assessments
The study identified the behavioral and lifestyle factors that have an impact on the health of the population, using the behavioral and environmental assessment procedures.
- Health and Wellness Promotion in an Organization
This paper will examine the approaches for creating a setting in which staff members will be inclined to deliver better performance and become better professionals.
- Obesity: Evaluating the Performance of Health Promotion Interventions
Since the program aimed at managing the issue of obesity implies altering patients’ behaviors and eating habits, a model that encourages change is required for managing the situation.
- Health Promotion in Primary Care
This paper provides definition of 'health promotion', 'community development', 'definition of health education', and detailed analysis of health promotion and its' role in primary care.
- Self-Care Nursing Theory and Health Promotion Theory
Orem's theory of nursing includes three parts. The first one explains the actions that patients take on their own.
- Family Health Assessment and Promotion Strategy
An American family was studied with the help of observations and interviews. In this paper, the findings are used to design a health promotion strategy.
- Critical Analysis of a Health Promotion Initiative
Excessive smoking of tobacco is a major issue of concern in high-income countries. This paper analyzes the intervention used in accordance with the Ottawa principle.
- Trans-theoretical and Health Promotion Models
This article describes the trans-theoretical and health promotion models and provides examples of research in which they have been used.
- Health Promotion: Term Definition
Nurses are important personalities in health promotion in that they are involved in a number of activities geared towards health promotion.
- The Levels of Health Promotion in Nursing
The concept of health promotion revolves around various activities, mostly aimed at decreasing the threats and dangers to health.
- Role of BSN Students in the Promotion of Health
The paper aims to introduce BSN students to their role in the promotion of health in the community. It concentrates mainly on learning to think objectively.
- Health Promotion on Substance Abuse and Mental Health
Substance use disorder is a disease marked by a harmful pattern of substance use that causes significant issues or suffering.
- Overview of Health Promotion
This paper describes different types of models that represent health issues and its distribution and contains evaluation of health promotion.
- Teenage Pregnancy: The Health Promotion Plan
Teenage pregnancy is prevalent among adolescents who are the most socioeconomically disadvantaged. The health promotion plan is meaningful in addressing the concerns.
- The Environmental Hazard: Health and Safety Promotion
Consuming contaminated water leads to gastrointestinal problems and dehydration. The local government needs to collaborate with laboratories and set standards for drinking water.
- Ethical Health Promotion in Public Sector
Ethical issues in health care promotion evolve by the connection between the public health sector to people's health and lives.
- Social Problems Associated With Mental Illness and Health Promotion
Troubles with psychological health can create barriers to being employed, partially because mental illnesses are commonly stigmatized.
- Health Promotion: “Jeans for Genes”
The organization tasked with advertising the promotion of “Jeans for Genes” is the Children’s Medical Research Institute, which is an independent community-based organization.
- Health Promotion Versus Disease Prevention and Health Education
Health promotion means creating an enabling environment where people have a say in aspects controlling and improving their health.
- Nola J. Pender: Health Promotion Model
This work examines the Health Promotion Model, developed by Nola J. Pender, which goes beyond a mere absence of ill health to positive dynamics that promote good health.
- Health Promotion: Physical Activity in Elderly
A lot of factual evidence that the lack of physical activity in the elderly contributes to a great number of health problems.
- Health Promotion Throughout the Life Span
The study focused on Health Belief Model as the central health promotion theory that is relevant to the identified health problem.
- Health Promotion Project: Brochure Assessment
This paper examines a brochure titled “Adult Obesity” concerning its authenticity, breadth, consistency, and readability.
- Public Health Promotion Program Evaluation
The paper presents questions of process, impact and outcomes evaluation of public health promotion program. They make a person consider different aspects of the program.
- Health Status and Promotion Among African Americans
This paper not only looks into the current health status of African Americans, but also assesses issues of health promotion and health disparities as they relate to this group.
- Health Promotion Model by Nola Pender
The Health Promotion Model helps nurses to identify factors contributing to health behavior. The nurses would come up with counseling programs of healthy ways of life.
- Health Promotion and Risk Reduction: Chronic Disease
The process of health promotion among people with chronic illnesses, in turn, is more complicated since it pursues several goals.
👍 Good Health Promotion Essay Samples for College
- Nursing Health Interventions for Health Promotion
Family routines are the fundamental generators of values and living standards. Establishing strong family routines promotes positive integration into new environments.
- Nola Pender's Health Promotion Model
The paper seeks to analyze Nola Pender's Health Promotion Model by focusing on the major concepts of the theory.
- Health Promotion Among the Elderly Patients
Older adults become susceptible to contagion, and their health status becomes lower. The list of 12 interventions will allow reducing hospitalizations and enabling productivity.
- Access to Health Service: Health Promotion
This paper is aimed at health promotion and community resource teaching and gives a proposal for health education for White people and for African Americans.
- Health Promotion Model and Its Application in Nursing Practice
This paper aims to analyze history of the health promotion model, key tenets of the theory, major assumptions, application of the model in nursing practice, impact of the theory.
- Medical and Educational Health Promotion Interventions
This essay will discuss and compare two health promotion interventions aimed at the same health condition. Health promotion is a field that aims to include all interested parties.
- Pender’s Health Promotion Models
This essay will compare Pender’s health promotion model and the transtheoretical approach, then use the former in a theoretical scenario.
- The Holistic Health Promotion Model Overview
This paper addresses the concerns in the significance of a holistic health strategy; the importance of the holistic approach and the development of the strategy.
- Cardiovascular Health Promotion Among the Elderly
This paper highlights the level of vulnerability of older people to cardiovascular disease and proposes a scenario that could help prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Mobile Health Promotion Unit Project
The present project describes a health promotion program that features a mobile health promotion unit (MHPU) for spreading awareness about the dangers of heart disease.
- Typhoid Fever: Health Promotion Pamphlet
Parents /guardian should pay close attention on their children especially in monitoring the kind of food and water that they take.
- Social Support, Self-Efficacy and Health Promotion Model in Nursing
This paper includes a brief review of studies based on the three theoretical paradigms: self-efficacy theory, health promotion model, and social support theory.
- Tobacco Use and Health Promotion Plan
The aim of this paper is to underline a health promotion plan that would help address the tobacco use concerns among the young population.
- Health Promotion to Reduce Lung Cancer: Grant Proposal Template
The project aims to reduce the rate of lung cancer infection and deaths among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in South Australia.
- Health Promotion Proposal Obesity Prevention
The purpose of this proposal is to inform and educate parents, children and adolescents of the importance of having a well balance diet and exercise in their daily lives to avoid obesity.
- Health Promotion and the Health Belief Model: Role of Nurses
The health belief model enables the nurse to remain patient, accommodative, sensitive, and understanding towards the patient.
- Lipid Testing and Health Promotion Guidelines
The primary goal of the presentation is to look into the specifics of lipid testing, its primary components, values, and health promotion guidelines.
- Lack of Health Promotion Issue Analysis
Health behaviour and health education are inter related. The goals of health education are to create positive alterations in health behaviour.
- Personal Health Promotion Plan
It is important for people to embrace good eating habits and exercise to reduce the chances of developing chronic health complications.
- Analysis of Health Promotion Theories
A model of health promotion is a framework that helps healthcare practitioners to explain, plan and evaluate health enhancing activities.
- Promotion of Public Health: Improvement Strategies
In health promotion, it is necessary to be able to amalgamate education both on health maintenance and preventative techniques.
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention and Management Strategies
The Montefiore Medical Center has taken several measures to encourage healthy living in its neighborhood. Diabetes care and homeless care are just a few of their initiatives.
- Adolescents Health Promotion Program
The health promotion program describes an educational intervention aimed at increasing the health iteration of adolescents and preventing the development of obesity.
- Self-Care Health Promotion Plan
Health promotion is one of the key elements of nursing care that necessitates the identification of illness prevention opportunities during the course of care provision.
- Health Literacy and the Role of Healthcare Providers in Its Promotion
Health literacy is a well-recognized asset across the globe as an effective evidence-based strategy for improving health outcomes and reducing healthcare costs.
- Public Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Strategies
Community wellness programs are essential in promoting access to quality health care and services, reducing costs, and including a community in decision-making on treatment.
- Analysis of Health Promotion 2020
The paper aims at developing and describing an educational plan for a target audience based on the objective of HP2020, namely, reduce the proportion of adults with obesity.
- Health Promotion in Nursing Care
Health is the complete physical, social and psychological well being of a person within an environment that he or she lives in.
- Nola Pender’s Health Promotion Model
Nola Pender is one of the greatest nursing theorists of the 20th century. Pender’s Health Promotion Model (HPM) theory supports the best health practices towards a quality life.
- Public Health, Health Promotion, and Health Education
The relationship between public health, health promotion and health education is an interesting one yet has humble origins that begin within with your average school.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Health Promotion
- Health Promotion Program: Early Childhood Nutrition
The purpose of the present paper is to present a model of a health promotion program addressing the issue of early childhood nutrition.
- Federal and State Health Promotion Laws
This paper describes the Affordable Care Act, the smoke-free air law, and social values and public policy justifications.
- Pender’s Health Promotion Model
Nursing, as a full-fledged and individual medical industry, has its origins in the mid-19th century. Many of the following concepts and models became iconic.
- Aging Theories and Health Promotion
The patient needs to be provided with the recommendations allowing her to stay physically and mentally healthy as long as possible.
- Health Promotion in the Adults Aged 65 and Older
The idea presented in this health promotion proposal is relevant to the well-being of the elderly and the improvements connected to their physical activity.
- Health Promotion Among Diverse American Population
The United States’ population is diverse with different minority groups including American Indians, Asian Americans, African Americans, Hispanics, Latinos, and Pacific Islanders.
- Health Promotion-Focused Nurse's Role for Families
The health promotion-focused nurse's central role in promoting and maintaining health specific to families is to increase and promote health literacy among targeted populations.
- Health Promotion Program HIV/AIDS in Kenya
The HIV/AIDS epidemic was first identified in Kenya in the early 1980s among commercial social worker population. The Kenyan government had declared AIDS a national disaster.
- Aesthetic Approach to Health Promotion Intervention
This paper aims to discuss the impact of cancer on psychology, identify the primary stressors of the condition, and propose an aesthetic intervention framework.
- Coronary Artery Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
To prevent coronary artery disease (CAD) it is critical to promote both a healthy lifestyle and such preventive measures as taking aspirin for people aged 40 and older.
- Type 2 Diabetes Prevention: Health Promotion Program
The prevention of type 2 diabetes can be accomplished by ensuring that patients exercise, maintain a proper diet, get an annual physical, and participate in lifestyle seminars.
- Health Promotion in Minority Populations: Hawaii
In the United States, health disparities evolved among Native Hawaiians because of discrimination and inappropriate access to healthcare services.
- Exploration of a Health Promotion Priority
This essay explores a health promotion priority with regard to its significance, population at risk, and the determinants of physical activity and active communities.
- Health Promotion Program: Development
Health promotion programs are designed to empower individuals towards adopting behaviors that would help them avoid the risk of acquiring chronic illnesses.
- Teen Pregnancy: A Health Promotion and Sexual Education Plan
In this paper, a hypothetical health promotion plan was developed for adolescents facing early pregnancy, analyzing the problem and risks and suggesting various strategies.
- HIV in Adolescent Population: Healthy Promotion Intervention Plan
The intervention program is about the distribution of leaflets for adolescents with HIV as well as other representatives of society.
- Cardiovascular Diseases and Health Promotion in Women
Articles were about researches that examined the relationships between cardiovascular disorders and depressions, gender, age, poverty, and literacy.
- Ethical Health Promotion: The Primary Health
Health promotion is the process through which people are empowered to increase control over their health while enhancing their quality of life.
- Technology Creates Health Promotion Opportunities
The major purpose of this brief is to inform my colleagues about the potential of technology to create health promotion opportunities.
- Health Promotion and Three Levels of Prevention
Health promotion is a basic refrain for nursing practice. It has been a major focus in the nursing practice in the recent decades due to its contribution to the nursing philosophy.
- Sex Workers' Health Promotion Program
The fact that the nature of issues associated with sexual health is very sensitive also prevents the broad discussion of the issue and the identification of viable solutions.
- Personal Career in Health Promotion
This work includes reflections on aspects of public health and presents an action plan in the path of a personal career in health promotion.
- Geriatrics: Health Promotion… by Markle-Reid et al.
Markle-Reid et al.'s article Health promotion for frail older home care clients compares home care for the elderly with proactive nursing health promotion.
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
According to the World Health Organization, health promotion is defined as the process of creating awareness amongst people so that they can be able to increase control over their health.
- Nurse’s Role in Healthcare Promotion
Traditionally, nurses majored in mechanisms of preventing diseases and altering the population's contact with their health.
- Health Promotion Program on Diabetes Type II in Kuwait
Community screening for diabetes helps health care professionals to identify people at high risk of developing diabetes after which they are referred to health care institutions.
- Ethical Health Promotion for Diverse Populations
It is critical for nurses to understand the importance of culturally competent care and apply ethical practice standards in their work.
- Involving the Community in Health Promotion Program
The program will receive sponsorship from the side of the regional healthcare organizations that address community needs of this region.
- Health Promotion Plan: Tobacco Use
The health concern associated with tobacco use is vital for health promotion among young people since most have not applied for health insurance.
- Health Promotion: Life Course Theory
Life Course Theory implements the concept of health promotion for the aging population and the population with reduced physical activity in multiple terrains.
✍️ Best Health Promotion Essay Examples to Write about
- Environmental Factors and Health Promotion: Indoor and Outdoor Air Pollution
This presentation offers some information about the damage of air pollution and presents a health promotion plan with helpful resources and evidence from research.
- Older Adult Population: Community Health Promotion
The paper analyzes the older adult population, their main demographic characteristics, mortality and morbidity risk factors, and effective plans for promoting health.
- Zika Free Florida and Health Promotion
This essay will discuss the Zika disease and its gravity in Florida and how healthcare organizations could use social media to inform the population and facilitate prevention.
- Health Promotion and Community Resource Teaching
Many resources can be used for educational activities for the population. They are provided by organizations that want to help prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Empowerment Measures in Health Promotion
Personal orientation of health promotion aims to reach every single person with information on how to monitor and improve his or her health conditions.
- Discussion of Artistic Health Promotion
The main purpose of a healthcare intervention is to ensure the wellbeing of the population and encouraging healthier practices among people.
- Health Promotion and Autonomy-Based Ethical Concerns
Health promotion initiatives are associated with ethical concerns that affect their implementation and effectiveness.
- Health Promotion in Minority Populations: Hispanic/Latino
The paper aims to identify the health status of the minority population and describe some prevention and health promotion strategies that have been implemented.
- Health Promotion: Health Insurance Costs Reducing
Health promotion is targeted towards increasing the control over the health of the target audiences as well as the improvement of their health.
- Design and Health Promotion Program for Someone to Quit Smoking
The paper will present a smoking intervention program that combines medical and psychological solutions that address all the aspects of smoking addiction.
- Nursing Theory Analysis: Health Promotion Model
This paper concerns the HPM as a middle-range theory that focuses on creating interventions to enhance activity in pre-teen and teenage families.
- HIV&AIDS Prevention and Health Promotion Plan
This essay develops an educational work plan proposal for the community using HIV/AIDS topics in the primary prevention and health promotion area.
- Aging and Health Promotion
Biological theories explain aging either by a programmed switching of different phases in the development of the body or by the damage inflicted by the environments.
- “Ethical Criteria for Health-promoting Nudges: A Case-by-Case Analysis”: Ethical Health Promotion
“Ethical Criteria for Health-Promoting Nudges: A Case-by-Case Analysis” states that health-promoting nudges raise the ethical concerns of autonomy, liberty, and rationality.
- Diabetes Type 2 Treatment and Health Promotion
The purpose of this paper is to develop evidence-based management and a plan for a patient with diabetes type 2 and describe health promotion and possible follow-up.
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention in the Adult-Gerontology Patient
Addressing the issue of dementia in senior citizens is a crucial step toward the improvement of the quality of care.
- Global Health Promotion and Wellness
This paper discusses the difference between health promotion and wellness, global health and its effects on international health.
- Health Promotion for Obesity in Adults
This is a health promotion proposal for preventing obesity among adults in the US. People get obesity when they acquire a given body mass index.
- Health Education and Promotion
This paper discusses that it is not appropriate to single out groups to be the target of health promotion activities, as the risks of doing so outweigh the benefits.
- Health Education and Promotion in Community
Both nurses and patients are to acknowledge the significance of education in the community when it comes to health promotion.
- Health Promotion With Emphasis on Obesity: Work Plan
This teaching plan sought practical ways of addressing challenges powered by obesity in the community. Obesity constitutes a major risk among Navajo children.
- Australian Health Promotion Program' Evaluation
This paper looks into the current community and national healthcare issues with relation to the programs developed by Australian government.
- Effects of a Kindergarten-Based Health Promotion Programme on Obesity
The paper discusses health promotion concerning obesity prevention in young children. It determines the influence of kindergarten-based programs.
- Health Promotion Concepts and Factors
This paper discusses a range of health promotion theories and concepts, and discusses the most beneficial aspects and factors that influence health outcomes.
- Immunizations in Miami: Health Promotion Plan
This article presents a health promotion plan for immunization in Miami, examining the essence of the problem of insufficient vaccination and possible solutions to the problem.
- Biological Theory of Aging and Health Promotion
The aging organism has a lower capacity for resistance to illnesses, so timely detection and prevention of an undesirable health condition is crucial for the success of treatment.
- Integrated Health Promotion Plan
The focus of the paper is to create a comprehensive health promotion plan that is holistic and culturally competent to address the health concerns identified.
- Health Promotion in School Health Center
The purpose of education activities is to inform the audience about healthy lifestyles and address the social issues affecting their well-being and health.
- Health Promotion Plan: How to Protect Babies?
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome is a dangerous and undiagnosed phenomenon characterized by sudden death from respiratory arrest at less than one year of age.
- Health Promotion and Nutrition During Pregnancy
During pregnancy, a woman’s body undergoes changes to bring a new life into the world. Pregnant women need to make lifestyle choices that positively impact their well-being.
📝 Health Promotion Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Health Promotion When You Have Diabetes
Diabetes is one of the adverse health conditions that affect a large number of people and subject them to intense physical and psychological suffering.
- Healthcare Promotion and Ethical Considerations
This paper will discuss some of the ways in which healthcare professionals are able to address the problems introduced by the popularization of healthy living in society.
- Community Health Promotion: The Fight Against Diabetes in a Community Setting
Healthcare professionals are aware that there are limitations when it comes to using conventional methods in health promotion.
- Teenager Obesity: Health Promotion Program
The main objective of the health promotion program will be focused on healthy eating and exercise as key elements of obesity reduction among teenagers.
- Mental Health Promotion Program Mindmatters
This paper discusses the planning and needs assessment as well as the best practice principles for the Mindmatters initiative – a mental health promotion initiative.
- Role of Theory in Health Promotion
The process of health promotion focuses on a wide range of interventions that can support the health needs of the greatest number of people in a given community.
- Health Promotion Models
The Health Promotion Model is a predictive framework of nursing that aims to find out the major determinants of human health-related behavior.
- Promotion of the Healthy Breakfast Program at Elementary Schools
At present, the analysis of the number of students eating breakfast to the total enrolled at the U.S elementary schools reveals that this issue remains largely underestimated.
- Health Promotion Activity to Prevent Obesity
The brief presents a fiscal plan and a cost-benefit analysis for an obesity eradication program that the hospital should launch upon approval by its administrators.
- STD/HIV Health Promotion Evaluation Plan
The primary goal of this program is to reduce prevalence of STD/HIV in men who have sex with other men (MSM).In the case of this program MSM group comprise of gay and bisexual men.
- Health Disparities and Health Promotion in Vulnerable Populations
Health disparities among the different populations pose great threat to the progress of all countries in spite of their constant effort to minimize them.
- Health Promotion Among Afro-American Population
This paper analyzes the health status of the African American population, their barriers to health, health disparities, health promotion, and prevention strategies.
- HIV/AIDS Program in Kenya' Health Promotion
The program aims at promoting education and consultations about HIV/AIDS and the possible prevention of the disease.
- Epidemiology of Health Promotion
Epidemiology is considered a branch of medicine and general medical science at the same time because of its wide utilization in public health.
- Health Promotion on Hypertension Amongst African Americans
Health education and health promotion are terms that are used interchangeably to mean approaches that avail health information to all people.
- Nursing Theories in Health Promotion
Pender’s Health Promotion Model established the connection between one’s well-being and behavioral factors. It has been implemented on many levels.
- Health Promotion: Competency Framework
Competency framework for health promotion is an important structure that determines the skills, knowledge and approaches that are necessary for better health outcomes in a society.
- Sexual Health Promotion Among Young People
The promotion of sexual health among youth is a matter of utmost importance, as the future of humanity depends on young people.
- Health Promotion for Hispanic Populations
This paper discusses health promotion for Hispanic/Latino populations, specifically, the problem of HIV infection and Act against AIDS to meet this health need.
- A Model for Implementing Health Promotion Programs in Communities
The Public Health Nursing Assessment Tool (PHNAT) is developed according to the concepts reflected in Healthy People 2020 to assess the current needs of the population.
- Pender’s Health Promotion Model and Parse’s Theory
The purpose of this paper is to investigate Nola J. Pender’s Health Promotion Model and Rosemarie Rizzo Parse’s Human Becoming Theory.
- Health Promotion in Nursing Analysis
This essay discusses a view of knowing the definition of health promotion and the roles of the nurses in the overall implementation program.
- Ethical Health Promotion-Related Issue
Most new HIV-positive patients prefer to maintain their status confidential, which raises an ethical concern regarding the protection of the well-being of the people at risk.