💡 Research Paper Examples on Healthcare Administration
- Diversity in Healthcare: Administration and Management
There is a growing need for the development of leadership and diversity in the arena of healthcare, as it is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world.
- Health Care Administration Issues
Patient-centered medical homes are the best option through good and effective strategies that will involve all key players that have been identified.
- Views on Healthcare Administration
The health care system has a complicated structure with many stakeholders with different and sometimes competing views on healthcare administration.
- Ethics in Health Administration
Codes of ethics are very vital in a situation such as health administration where much could go awry if proper morals and codes of conduct are not well applied.
- Legal Aspects of Healthcare Administration
This paper discusses nursing and the law questions by analyzing the book Legal Aspects of Health Care Administration by George Pozgar.
- Ethics in Health Administration: Four Principles of Autonomy
For this reason, the role of the healthcare administrator will be to ensure that all the physicians in the organizations respect the choices made by the patients regarding treatment and other
- Mental Health Administration
Mental illness or mental disorder is a combination of behavioral, affective, cognitive and perceptual components that hinder an individual from making sound decision.
- Healthcare Administration, Management and Leadership Roles
The work of healthcare administration includes such aspects as communication with patients, scheduling, and working with documents and forms.
- Ethics in Health Administration
According to Morrison (2005), healthcare is a dynamic field whereby one area has an effect on different independent areas.
- The Food and Drug Administration and Health IT
This paper examines the issue of conflict of interest, including the Food and Drug Administration. It will also discuss electronic health records and electronic medical records.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
This article focuses on Occupational Safety and Health Administration: it examines the history of creation, tasks, functions and effectiveness of the agency.
- Compulsory Courses or Credits: Healthcare Administration
The courses I am pursuing in my concentration include Medical Terminology, Health Care Economics, Healthcare quality concepts and principles, and health care systems and administrations.
- Health Administration Course and Lessons Learnt
This paper focuses on the knowledge and skills acquired through the health administration course, discussing managed care organizations, and accountable care organizations.
- Diversity in Health Care Management/Administration
In the U.S, the aspect of racial and ethnic diversity is an issue in medical care that the government needs to address since it has created disparities in healthcare.
- Chinese Health Beliefs and Medication Administration
Chinese health beliefs impact medication administration in two ways namely refusal to take medicines from health practitioners and rejecting preventive treatment
- U. S Public Health Administration
This essay explains why the budget process is complex and time-consuming, giving qualities of a good leader and finally touching on the financial management for US health care organizations.
- Missions of 3 Healthcare Centers: Disease Control and Prevention, Medicare and Medicaid Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
This paper compares three agencies, that focus on providing healthcare services for different categories of vulnerable citizens.
- Financial Accounting in Health Care Administration
Health care administration entails managing a health care facility overseeing all its departments' performance. Discussion of financial accounting in health care administration.
- Safety and Health Administration in New York City
To monitor a hospital, it is necessary to collect reports on medical and administrative activities from each department.
- What Causes Medication Administration Errors in a Mental Health Hospital?
Patients with mental health issues are a large group of patients who deserve special attention and attitude from the medical staff.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration: Engineering Ethics
The issue touches on the ethics and legality of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration to change the levels allowed for benzene exposure in the workplace.
- Health Services Administration: Legal and Ethical Issues
The Health Services Administration Department outlines several values that guide and empower healthcare administrators.
- Bribery in Occupational Safety and Health Administration
The paper examines corruption and its two major forms, bribery and extortion, how corruption is presented in OSHA, and what response is currently provided.
- Health Policy by the Administration of Aging
The five-year strategic plan of The Administration of Aging exemplifies the importance of having a rulemaking stage during the implementation of national aging health policy.
- US Public Health Public Health Administration
The agency can give educational presentations to the public and also target educational institutions regarding smoking prevention and the harmful effects of cigarette smoke.
👍 Good Healthcare Administration Essay Samples for College
- Leadership in Healthcare Management & Administration
Healthcare management needs administrators with a deep understanding of the medical practice and requires them to be influential leaders.
- Ethical Dilemma in Healthcare Administration
Healthcare administration faces ethical dilemma in providing prime health services and maintaining the economic status of the healthcare system concurrently.
- Business Administration in Healthcare Field
The writer attempts to describe the kind of transformation involved in a two-dimensional image processing and its implication, but fails to express the idea.
- The Disparity of Minorities and Women CEOs in Healthcare Administration
This research paper will discuss the disparities that currently exist in the management of the health care systems.
- Veteran Health Administration Program
The following paper explains how program evaluation done to measure whether Veteran Health administration, a state- run program, is meeting its goals.
- The Veterans Health Administration
The Veterans Health Administration is the program which discusses in the paper and designed to serve a individuals who have served in the military on active service.
- Business Administration in the Healthcare Field
In the United States of America, healthcare is varied with for-profit and not-for-profit organizations being set up to offer healthcare.
- Importance of the Knowledge Management in Healthcare Administration
The knowledge management system is essential in the healthcare administration, as the patient’s data can be collected and accessed remotely by any medical practitioner.
- Legal Aspects of Health Care Administration: HIPAA Act
This Act establishes how diverse medical experts share any form of information concerning their clients (patients).
- Agency for Health Care Administration Analysis
The Agency for Health Care Administration is an effective organization dedicated to providing the highest quality of healthcare services to citizens.
- Veteran Health Administration Policy Analysis
This policy analysis will attempt to identify alternatives to the existing veterans' healthcare policy and evaluate them in terms of making healthcare more accessible.
- Improving Healthcare Quality With Bar-Coded Medication Administration
The topic of the paper is bar code medication administration (BCMA), and it has a positive impact on the delivery of health care in general and nursing care in particular.
- Veterans Health Administration in Northern California
This paper assesses the strengths and weaknesses of Performance Management System of Veterans Health Administration in Northern California.
- Health Resources and Services Administration Programs in Nevada and Florida
HRSA programs are known for their provision of care when it comes to health, especially to those who are neglected due to their geographical locations, etc.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
The process of putting regulations in place aims at protecting employees and follows extensive analysis of exposure levels to hazards.
- Healthcare Management and Administration in the United States
This paper includes an analysis of the role played by healthcare managers in the sustainable growth of healthcare organizations and their administration.
- Emergency Action Plan: Occupational Safety and Health Administration
The evacuation plans of the buildings must be printed and placed inside the building for easy access to all employees at all times.
- Agency Health Care Administration Compensation Plan
Agency Health Care Administration is a governmental agency that surveys Assisted Living Facilities and Intermediate Care Facilities in Florida.
- Administration of the Health Care Delivery System in the US
This paper will seek to address some of the health care reforms that the US government has introduced to benefit American citizens.
- Legal Aspects of the US Health Care Administration
This paper deals with certain legal aspects of the U.S Health Care system, medical staff privileges form an important aspect of the medical system in USA.
- Healthcare Administration: Nursing Activity
Within the review of the Seavers v. Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge case, the essay concerns the negligent behavior of nurses.
- Healthcare Administration the Vermont Early Childhood Education Program
The Vermont early childhood initiative grant was established to fund community-based education services. The major focus was to give intervention to the children at risk of school failure.
- Public Health/Health Administration Program
During the latest quarter of the 1800s and the first quarter of the 1900s, scientific development, especially in microbiology, steered a novel aspect of public health.
- Legal Aspects of Healthcare Administration
This paper evaluates the approaches a lawyer of a hospital may recommend in a situation when he/she has experienced adverse patient outcomes.
- Veterans Health Administration System Development Lifecycle
This document presents key areas of the SDLC that may be behind the shortcomings and recommends a root cause analysis study.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Healthcare Administration
- Sanitation, Inspection and Public Health Administration
Public healthcare administration is the science of preventing, improving, and promoting the health of the community at large.
- Health Administration: Ethical and Legal Perspectives
The HIPAA’s primary role was established in order to give people the authority to share their personal medical information, and again gain more accessibility of information.
- Career Development in Healthcare Administration
The American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM) provides continued education, networking, and essential information to healthcare administrators.
- Effects of Globalization in Health Care Administration
This paper discusses how globalization affects healthcare administration as well as healthcare administrators in the modern world. It also discerns the negative impacts.
- Healthcare Administration: Foreign Trade Commission
Foreign Trade Commission (FTC) is a US based agency that seeks to protect the consumer from being exploited in the market place either through prices or counterfeit products.
- Aspects of Health Care Administration
The health care system is quite a complicated system that is involved with many issues ranging from treatment services to offering employment to many workers.
- Legal Aspects of US Healthcare System Administration
Professional conduct within a health care setting is grounded in values that reflect the nature and the dynamics of the relationships between a provider and a patient.
- The Controversial Health Policy in the USA Initiated by the Obama’s Administration
The new healthcare plan was initiated by the Democratic Party under the presidential candidature of president Barack Obamaю
- Health Resources and Services Administration
The role of the Health Resources and Services Administration is to improve healthcare for individuals who are isolated or vulnerable in terms of their medical situations.
- US Public Health Administration
Public health envisages prophylactic health care planning for better application of health resources for people in the United States.
- Nurses Training: Health Resources and Services Administration Recommendations
Training opportunities for nurses are instrumental in addressing public health issues and meeting the needs of patients properly.
- Staffing Shortage in the Health Care Administration
Staffing shortage is a current issue in the health care administration. Most hospitals suffer from the lack of working personnel aligned with catering to patients’ needs.
- Legal Aspects of Healthcare Administration by George Pozgar
This paper analyzes the book Legal Aspects of Health Care Administration by George Pozgar and discusses nursing and the law questions.
- Law and Health Care System Administration
There must be a healthy relationship between physicians and patients and hospital and patients to ensure health services are provided without subjectivity.
- Effective Healthcare Management and Administration
An effective healthcare manager should be able to motivate healthcare workers to be at the top of their performance.
- Decision Support Systems in Healthcare Administration
A computer-based decision support system has yielded a significant impact on the administrative setup of the health care industry.
- Public Administration: Presenting the Future of Healthcare
In the U.S. the administrative political system has one of the highest numbers of veto points, which combined with ideology makes healthcare policy exceptionally slow.
- Health Resources & Service Administration Website
HRSA tools are easy to use and comprehensive as they provide not only data sets but also maps, public health programs, and scholarship opportunities.
- Health Resources & Services Administration Website
The HRSA (Health Resources and Services Administration) Data Warehouse is a website that provides maps, data, reports, and dashboards about HRSA’s health care programs.
- Veterans Health Administration Integrative Care Model
The Veterans Health Administration is the most extensive integrated health care system in the United States that provides high-quality wellness programs at thousands of medical facilities.
- Health Administration: The Cross-Training
This essay will provide details on some of the cross-training and whether they would benefit all healthcare professionals.
- IT in Healthcare: Barcode Medication Administration System
The integration of the information systems into the medical has improved a lot of issues, including reduction of errors relating to administration transcription.
- Importance of Healthcare Administration
The paper discusses the various healthcare management strategies for USA Food and Drug Administration in achieving its mission and goals in ensuring efficacy in health management.
- Responsible Citizenship in Healthcare Administration
As for responsible followership, it is impossible to imagine a successful medical facility where there are no followers who will implement a leader's projects or tasks.
- Improving Drug Administration in Healthcare Facility
The improvement plan consists of consecutive steps to be followed by a medical facility to ensure drug administration safety.