💡 Research Paper Examples on Healthcare Policy
- Reproductive Health: Post-Abortion Care Policy: How to Make People Believe in Safe Recovery
Post-abortion care is a significant public health problem that people should address and discuss from a variety of perspectives.
- Healthcare Policy Memorandum
The memo analyzes the problems and providing necessary policy recommendations to address the needed changes in the general healthcare provision in the United States.
- Role of Professional Nurse in Healthcare Policy
Nurses should be viewed as professionals with the ability and responsibility of influencing the current and future healthcare delivery systems.
- The Role of a Nurse in Health Care and Health Policy
Nurses are indeed the heart of the health system; this is seen from the roles they play in health institutions and the community.
- Healthcare Policy as the Most Challenging US Policy
As a solution to the current problem the US healthcare system should not be centered on the private sector; but part of it should be accessible to all through government provision.
- Health Care Policy: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
The ACA has impacted the health care system in the U.S. in several ways. It has reduced the proportion of non-elderly uninsured Americans and low and modest-income people.
- Defining Health Within Healthcare Policies
Health policies and related procedures are targeted at establishing standardization in the common operational activities of providers.
- Healthcare Responses in Health Policy: Reducing Disparities in Access to Health Care
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) focuses on reducing particularly ethnic and racial disparities in access to health care.
- Childhood Obesity and Healthcare Policy in the US
Childhood obesity is a threat to the well-being of several Americans. The increasing cost of health in the US is influenced by its failure to control obesity during childhood.
- Steer, Not Row Concept of Healthcare Policy
The paper discusses the “steer, not row” approach to defining the conceptual essence of governmental policies to healthcare and the importance of confidentiality in healthcare.
- Home-Based Healthcare Policy and Clinical Practice
The analysis of home-based healthcare service can help to consider this approach in detail and identify potential gaps with the goal of eliminating and avoiding them.
- ABC Hospital: Health Care Policy
This is the policy of the ABC Hospital’s radiology department to provide safe conditions for the patients and personnel connected to radiological procedures within the facility.
- Diverse Populations in the Healthcare Policy: Challenges of Eliminating the Disparities
This paper provides a summary of the challenges of providing health care to US citizens and the factors that affect public health.
- Obesity Healthcare Policy Presentation
The implementation of obesity healthcare policy is a significant step in eliminating the spread of this serious healthcare problem.
- Healthcare Policies Affecting Adults in Rural Areas
Despite being a leading county in the amount of accumulated wealth, the U.S. defaults drastically on the efficacy of care to its citizens, especially senior ones.
- Political Process: Healthcare Policy-Making Process
The healthcare reform policy undertakes a five-phase sequence that takes account of agenda-setting, formulation, legislative, implementation, and the evaluation process.
- Are Nurses Becoming Influential in Health Care Policymaking?
Many people associate politics with the government and political aspirants. However, politics exists in the healthcare systems.
- Civil Rights in Health Care: Policies and Reforms
This paper will focus on the civil rights of all individuals towards health care and focus on the accessibility, equality, and access of health care.
- The Healthcare Policy: Bill H.R. 3340
The bill will contribute to developing nurses' ability to demonstrate cultural competence towards patients with different values, beliefs, and feelings.
- Issues of the Health Care Policy in the USA
Health care policies are regulations, rules and guidelines aimed at improving service delivery. They are aimed at sustaining health care system as well as reducing its risks.
- Health and Healthcare Policy
The patient’s expectation on public services is a central issue among public sector decision makers to curb challenges faced in the health sector.
- Healthcare Policies: Medicare and Medicaid
The evolution of policies has influenced the reimbursement changes in healthcare. The Medicare and Medicaid is indemnifying hospitals, as per their HCAHPS surveys score.
- Advanced Practice Nurses (APNs) as Healthcare Policy Leaders
This paper aims to explain how healthcare policies influence advanced practice nurses and how their transformational leadership can affect policymaking.
- Healthcare Policy and Affordable Care Act: Four Key Issues
The conversation about nursing workforce challenges cannot leave out one of the most profound healthcare reforms of the last decade, the Affordable Care Act.
- Trump’s Contributions to Healthcare Policy
Trump’s contributions to changes in the healthcare system are aimed at revoking some provisions of the Affordable Care Act also known as Obamacare.
- Healthcare System Financing Policy
Systems for financing healthcare are critical towards attaining health coverage universally. Raising funds can finance healthcare while focusing on significant barriers reduction.
- Clinton's Plan and Obamacare: Healthcare Policy
In 1993, the administration of President Bill Clinton offered a healthcare reform plan, which was mainly associated with the Hillary Rodham Clinton First Lady of the United States.
- Health Care Policy and Law in the United States
The United States government health care laws offer universal health coverage to special populations, including the aged and those suffering from terminal illnesses.
- Childhood Vaccination as Healthcare Priority Policy Issue
This essay presents the controversial issue of childhood vaccination as a healthcare priority policy issue that requires the immediate attention of legislators.
- Healthcare Policy: Impact of Health Legislation on Nursing
The Bill is in the congress committee for consideration. The Bill is aimed at providing Covid-19 prevention and control guidelines.
👍 Good Healthcare Policy Essay Samples for College
- Health and Social Care Practice and Policy
Poor health and poverty are linked accordingly in the whole world. The low health causes for many people globally originate from social, economic, and political injustices.
- Advocacy in Nursing: The Process of Healthcare Policymaking
Nurses spend most of their time with patients, and thus they understand strengths and limitations of the healthcare system from a broad perspective based on firsthand experience.
- Medicaid and Michigan Healthcare Policy
Medicaid is a program for medical insurance for all ages Americans with a low income funded not only by the federal but also a state government.
- Improving the Quality of Healthcare: Policies and Reforms
This paper explores the various policies that have been implemented to improve the quality of healthcare given to people.
- Health Care Policy: Advanced Practice Nursing
Nursing plays an immeasurably significant role in modern medicine. In the United States, advanced nurses permanently face considerable practice barriers.
- Defining Health Within Healthcare Policies
Health policies and related procedures are targeted at establishing standardization in the common operational activities of providers.
- Healthcare Policies and the Affordable Care Act Impact
Healthcare refers to the field concerned with the support or restoration of the physical or mental well-being of individuals and populations.
- Health Care Policy and Procedure Development
Despite the new technologies implementation hospitals face the issue of elaborating on the process of patient transition from one care setting to another manually.
- How Healthcare Providers Influence Policy-Making?
The present paper analyses the Healthcare Reform Bill, with the view to illuminating how nurses influenced the development of this bill.
- New York City’s Health Care Reform Policy
New York City’s government utilizes several policies to improve the welfare of its citizens. The city executes the Health Care Reform Policy to conformity to the Health Care Reform Act of the US.
- Florida Healthcare System: Policy Planning, Assessment, Evaluation, and Corrective Measures
Despite challenges faced in Florida health care system, the government has high potential of helping the population as long as better measures of revenue utilization are in place.
- The Role of Nurses in Modern Healthcare Policymaking
The role of nurses in the formation of modern healthcare policies is undoubtedly critical, as they can make adjustments to most processes to make healthcare more efficient.
- Nursing and Public Health Care Policies
The purpose of this paper is to evaluate currently active public policy and its impact on nursing practice and propose a new policy as a solution to an existing health care issue.
- Healthcare Policy and Regulations
Healthcare policies are the way the government tackles healthcare issues within societies. They are made to ensure that companies and governments prioritize people's health.
- Healthcare Policy Overview and Analysis
This paper provides a comprehensive analysis of a healthcare policy issue, identifies its implications, and provides recommendations on addressing the issue.
- Healthcare Disparities and Public Health Policies
This paper investigates whether the integration of different public health policies can impact individuals, even without their active support.
- Healthcare Allocation Policy and Implications
In terms of this paper, the peculiarities of the public policy of healthcare resource allocation will be analyzed and described.
- Obamacare and Future Healthcare Policies in the US
The future of health policies in the United States is a topic that has been actively discussed over the last few years.
- Malnutrition and Patient Safety Healthcare Policy
The paper considers patient safety as the health care policy issue of high priority. Especially, it focuses on poor nutrition as the neglected aspect of patient safety.
- Health Technologies in Healthcare Policy
The selected public policy for this discussion is the use of health technologies in healthcare. Medical technologies and informatics are currently impacting the quality of medical care.
- Regulatory and Allocative Healthcare Policymaking
It is possible to single out two basic types of healthcare policies, such as regulatory and allocative policies, that seek to improve public health in different ways.
- Preventive Healthcare or Insurance Access Policy?
The peculiarities of the US health insurance system have always been a contentious issue since much controversy arises regarding certain provisions of the existing policy.
- Denver Healthcare Policy: Equity, Prevention, and Place
The issues being discussed on the Denver Public Health page encapsulate the necessity to improve the health of the community through environmental assessment and improvement.
- Health Care Policy: HPV Vaccination
Policymaking is a significant task in all spheres of life. It encompasses education and health care among others.
- U.S. Health Care Policy on Counterfeit Drugs
The U.S. government ensures that the prescribed and over-the-counter drugs available in the U.S. market meet the required safety and efficacy standards.
- Long-Term Care Facilities and Healthcare Policy
The services included in long-term care are very diverse and involve such forms of care as assisted living, ADC (adult day health care), homemaker services, and nursing home care.
- Healthcare Policy: Affordable Healthcare Act
In 2010, President Barack Obama implemented the Affordable Care Act, which strived to provide access to medical services for most Americans.
- Evaluation of a Healthcare Policy Analysis
Americans have often criticized policies introduced by the Congress arguing that they are inefficient or even inadequate. it is possible to evaluate a healthcare policy.
- Health Care Policy in the United States
The US medical care system, through the prism of straights and limitations of the ACA, its evolution, and suggested options might be relevant themes to discuss.
- Healthcare Policy Effects on Individual: Affordable Care Act
This paper considers the effects of healthcare policy on individuals and policymaking implications using the example of the Affordable Care Act.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Healthcare Policy
- Patient Safety Standards and Healthcare Policies
This letter to the President is about the need to include patient safety standards in the new law as a critical issue for the representatives of the general public.
- Health Care Policies: Maintaining a Healthy Nation
Health care policies should be established in such a way that they are affordable and accessible to the entire population.
- Healthcare Policy: Alcohol and Other Drugs Policies
This paper discusses the significance of the healthcare policy in care settings and the community at large, explains how healthcare settings can be a drug-free zone.
- Healthcare Accessibility and Policy to Address It
The paper confirms the urgent need to review the existing policies and/or develop new ones that address the issue of health care accessibility thoroughly.
- Us Health Care Policy on Obesity and the APN Role
This paper seeks to assess the current scope of obesity issues in the USA and recommends the appropriate measures to be adopted by the stakeholders.
- Goals of Healthcare Policy and Prevention of Epidemic
A healthcare policy refers to a statement of a decision about a goal in healthcare. It has a plan for attaining the set goals and objectives.
- Healthcare Policy Change Implementation Plan
The health care system should be continuously evolving. Nevertheless, in the USA, there are several legislation pieces that may provoke potential barriers.
- Health Care: Public Policy Decisions
As far as the value of human life is concerned, no dollar value can be placed on it. This can be attributed to an increase in the cost of health care.
- Nurse Activist: Healthcare Policy and Advocacy
Nursing professionals have become empowered to make decisions and question decisions of other healthcare professionals as well as policymakers.
- America’s Healthcare Policy and Obamacare
While the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act does not consolidate America’s healthcare system, it plays a role in addressing inequalities and expanding public coverage.
- The Health Care Policy in the United Kingdom
The focus of this healthcare system is to provide free medical services, which is usually expressed as ‘free at the point of use’.
- First Steps on Becoming a Grassroots Lobbyist or Advocate for Health Care Policy
The Affordable Care Act extended coverage to over 20 million people, introduced new standards, and boosted public health funding.
- Health Care Policy Development
The impact of climate change on human health is a topic of extreme importance. Although it has begun to attract attention, immediate action is needed to minimize this impact.
- Motorcycle Helmet Healthcare Policy in Illinois
Healthcare legislation enables the government to improve public health, implement disease control, and promote healthy lifestyles.
- The Health Care Policy Problems and Suggestions
Health care is a policy that the public sector cannot afford to shy away from at all circumstances. Any country needs a healthy population to achieve its vision.
- The Healthcare Financing Policies in the U.S.
The government of the US has adopted several policies to finance healthcare. Some of them include employer-sponsored health insurance and individual health insurance.
- Issues in the Health Care Policies
Health care has many contexts, health is always influenced by environment, economy and economic inequality, and public services.
- The Balance of Power Between Federal and State Government in Healthcare Policy in the United States
The paper is an exploration of the issue of power balancing between federal and state governments in healthcare policy in the United States.
- Healthcare Reform in Modern Conditions: New Health Policy
The Act considers health insurance and healthcare providers; it offers advanced protection for consumers receiving health care services from out-of-network providers.
- Obesity and Related Healthcare Policy Concern
Obesity is a problem that bothers millions of people around the whole world. The policy to combat obesity is characterized by a number of positive issues.
- Health Care Policy Analysis: CMS
Health policy analysis addresses the critical problem of CMS contribution and the dynamic challenges posed by population demographics.
- Health Care Policy in Mercy Miami Hospital
This work is an interview with the employees at Mercy Miami Hospital, where underlines the importance of cultural differences as one of the main strengths of the organization.
- Detailed Description of Healthcare Policy Bill
The new generation should be aware of HIV-positive people's issues during the first boom of this illness in the United States society.
- United States Healthcare Policy Structures: Drug Pricing
An elevated level of spending on prescription drugs in the United States is a growing public concern nowadays.
- Healthcare Policy Alternatives in the United States
The paper aims at reviewing the healthcare policy in the USA, its scope, and the policy alternatives and political debate surrounding the policies.
- Healthcare: Policy Implementation and Modification
In this paper, we analyze the bill in deep tracking its necessity and its alleged positive and negative impacts on the stakeholders.
- Competing Interests in a Health Care Policy
The selected issue is in the area of health care policy, as competing interests play a major role in the formulation of a health care policy.
- Health Care Policy for Advanced Practice Nurses
Transformational leadership improves employees’ performance and contributes to the successful implementation of organizational innovations.
- Healthcare Policy Issues: Health Equity
One of the main healthcare policy issues that are currently in need of addressing is health equity (HE) (American Public Health Association).
- Affordable Care Act: Healthcare Policy Position
The ACA was supposed to address the many challenges that the US healthcare system faces, but it has failed with millions of people being uninsured or underinsured.
✍️ Best Healthcare Policy Essay Examples to Write about
- Healthcare Policies in the United States
The main features of the US health policy include pluralistic politics, government as a subsidiary to the private sector, piecemeal reform, and presidential leadership.
- Healthcare Policy and Nursing: Affordable Care Act
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act as a healthcare improvement initiative addresses multiple steps aimed at increased insurance and promotion of self-care
- Nurses and New Health Care Policy
Nursing roles have been already increased and developed considerably, and each new function is the possibility to improve health care for patients and speed up care delivery.
- Healthcare Policy Analysis and Nurse Staffing Standards
Legislation in the field of healthcare is necessary to transform the experiences of patients and caregivers. Policymakers should consider the gaps existing in the field.
- Media in Healthcare Sector and Policy
Speaking about the role of media in the relations between the healthcare sector and policy, one could say that it tends to revolve around various drawbacks peculiar to the given sector.
- Bush, Obama, and Trump: Healthcare Policy
The following reflection will discuss how Bush, Obama, and Trump addressed the issues connected to AIDS and HIV.
- Health Care Policy and Regulations in the United States
Accessibility of health services remains one of the factors that impact the happiness of an entire nation, and this is why the issue needs to be discussed.
- Self Evaluation: Healthcare Policy & Planning
The objective of this paper is to discuss problems associated with health care policy planning and formulation.
- Healthcare Policy, Leadership and Performance
The paper identifies the healthcare policy priority, approach for communicating with a policymaker, and discusses leadership and performance of healthcare systems.
- Health Care Policy and Nurse Practitioner Practice
Thus, this paper aims at explaining the meaning of health care policy and how it can impact the nurse practitioner practice.
- Principles of the Adoption of Healthcare Policy and Its Impact on the Nursing Home Industry
Transforming the national health system is a phased process that goes through a series of stages to initiate and approve relevant changes.
- Childhood Vaccination as Healthcare Policy Concern
The healthcare policy concern is the low rate of childhood vaccinations in Florida. Half of Florida counties do not meet the goal for a 95% immunization rate.
- Summary of My Health Care Policy
Healthcare is a vital constituent in society. My healthcare policy entails the infusion of quality and affordability through increasing the availability of care processes.
- The US Healthcare Policy: Improving the Efficiency
The US healthcare policy should undergo significant changes. First of all, it is necessary to reduce financial and non-financial barriers so that more people could become insured.