💡 Research Paper Examples on Healthcare Reform
- Health Care Reform About Possibility of Organ Donation
The possibility of an increase in organ donation as a medical remedy can only occur if the health reforms put in place can advocate for ethical organ allocation.
- Health Care Reforms Of Australian Government
The present paper covers some aspects of Australian federal health reforms, their positive and negative features, and their impact on rural health.
- Germany’s Health Care Provision Reform
The existing health care system in Germany is considered to be one of the most efficient in the world. The original ideas of the current health care system were introduced by Bismarck.
- Health Care Reform, Finances and Productivity
This report discusses the financial and productivity issues that may be affected by the HealthCare Reform Legislation, Obama Care.
- Healthcare Reform in Kathleen Sebelius' Interview
Kathleen Sebelius, the United States secretary of health and human services, revealed that the Obama administration plans to take a closer look at the cost drivers of Medicaid.
- Health Care Reform – Is This What America Needs?
The U.S has moved some strides toward providing affordable health care to all citizens. Many efforts have been directed toward bringing some changes in the health care insurance.
- Reforming Health Care in the United States
Health care system in the US is in need of reformation since it has some obvious flaws. The primary goal of change in healthcare is to improve patient outcomes.
- Health Care Reform, Its History
Americans for a long time have been looking forward to a health care program that would address their requirements.
- Reform of the Law on Affordable Health Care
The memo evaluates the differences between health systems used in other countries and identify which lessons from abroad would be most relevant in implementing ACA.
- The Healthcare Reform Bill 2010
The implementation of the Health Reform bill 2010 has a far reaching impacts on the US healthcare, both beneficial and disastrous to the common American citizen.
- US Healthcare Policy: Obama’s Healthcare Reform
President Barak Obama has a hard task ahead in making sure that the health situation of the country is addressed.
- Healthcare Reform: Medicaid, Medicare, Obamacare
Healthcare reform has been used in many regions, countries, and communities. This paper evaluates the issue of health care reform in the US from a critical perspective.
- Social Responsibility: Underserved Health Care Reform
People with severe medical conditions often cannot afford therapy or even necessary medications due to their high costs and rising population rising unemployment rates.
- Healthcare Reform in the USA
This paper is intended to work out the alternative measurements between the healthcare policy from the period of Bill Clinton’s administration and the administration of Barak Obama.
- Civil Rights in Health Care: Policies and Reforms
This paper will focus on the civil rights of all individuals towards health care and focus on the accessibility, equality, and access of health care.
- Ethics vs. Health Care Reform Conflicts
This paper analyzes conflicts between ethics and health care reform that appear upon the execution of the Affordable Care Act as well as nurse role in negotiating such conflicts.
- Healthcare Reform Initiatives That Have Been Implemented in the Past 2-3 Years
The government of USA initiated reforms to be made in the healthcare systems in a bid to perfect it to becoming one of the best in the world.
- Ethical Challenges in Healthcare Reform Dominate Era
In the current era where healthcare reform dominates public discourse, nurses face various ethical dilemmas in cases where they have to make sensible decisions.
- Healthcare Reform: President-Elect Obama’s Proposal
U.S. healthcare is one of the major economic sectors of the American economy, in which large resources are concentrated.
- Healthcare Reform: Evolving Nursing and Patient Care Practice
This paper will reflect on the opinions of nurses in regard to the incoming healthcare reform and provide important feedback for consideration and analysis in regards to the subject.
- Health Care Reform of Vermont
The purpose of this article is to review the Vermont Administrative Office, specifically its coordination of health care reform.
- Health Care Reform: Positive Impact and Difficulties
Health reform has positively affected healthcare provision in various ways. Nonetheless, it has resulted in particular difficulties which require immediate attention from the side of policymakers.
- The U.S. Health Care System Is in a Great Need of Reform
The paper suggests that the U.S health care system needs a great overhaul from policy planning to implementation, to meet the current health crisis.
- The State of Change in Healthcare Reforms
The current state of change in healthcare reforms and women’s health legislation is challenging in nature. There are several factors that do not easily change.
- The Impact of Healthcare Reform
Healthcare reform is an evidence-based practice that seeks to address existing challenges and maximize medical experiences.
- The Politics of Health and Care: Reforms Timeline
The adoption of HIPAA was among the key healthcare reform events of the 1990s (the presidentship of Clinton), and the act did not encounter significant opposition.
- President Obama's Health Care Reform
Under President Obama’s Healthcare reforms, all patients will be required to pay the same rates for their level of coverage regardless of their age or medical condition.
- Nursing Advocacy Role in Healthcare Reforms
The paper discusses the definition of the advocacy role of a nurse and shows that the opinion of a medical specialist can change the situation in the healthcare segment.
- Political Cartoon on Health Care Reform in the United States
The cartoonist portrays the factors influencing the pace of the healthcare reform process in the United States. He suggests that the process has been very slow and has suffered several setbacks.
- Health Care Reforms in G8 Countries and Turkey
Health care is an important sector since it determines the productivity and welfare of the population.
👍 Good Healthcare Reform Essay Samples for College
- The Challenge of Healthcare Reform
Such issue as healthcare reform in the United States has repeatedly been debated by journalists, public administrators, and scholars.
- Healthcare Reforms in the United States
Today, the United States has the most expensive healthcare expenditure per person than any other country; and has the most expensive healthcare system in the world.
- Ethics Related to Current Healthcare Reform Debates
In healthcare provision, ethics is a core factor that takes different forms and should be applied at all levels and stages of healthcare operations and management.
- Health Care Reform Recommendations From Experts
This paper will discuss the three main recommendations for health care reform from experts and interest groups.
- US Health Care Reforms
The aim of this paper is to analyze some initiatives that have been implemented 2-5 years that have passed, analyze the reforms and initiatives that are currently planned.
- Nurses as Leaders in Health Care Reform
The paper highlights the benefits and challenges of nurses' influence on policy and decision making in health care while giving a summary of articles related to it.
- Thinking Women and Health Care Reform
Carrying out counseling sessions aimed at increasing awareness regarding essential issues related to women's health is a challenging task.
- Reforming the United States Healthcare System
The increasing cost of delivering healthcare services in the U.S. is a possible threat to both the country’s economy, national budget and the state budgets.
- Policy Reforms for Affordable Healthcare in the US
The three presidents, Trump, Obama, and Bush, used different approaches in advocating for affordable healthcare policies to improve the general population’s wellbeing.
- New Reforms Associated With the Payment Healthcare System
The paper describes how the healthcare sector is enforcing new reforms associated with the payment to provide patients with high-quality care.
- The Healthcare Reform Debate and the Affordable Health Care for Americans
The healthcare reform debate has continually heated up in the recent years among various interest groups, government officials, the House and the Senate and the media.
- Explaining the Importance of Introducing U.S. Health Care Reforms
It should be stressed that the problem of expenditures and resources allocation should not threaten the health of individuals.
- Healthcare Reforms & Social Issues in the USA
Community number one social responsibility is to make sure that every person is offered affordable and accessible health care as well as basic health insurance cover.
- Illinois Healthcare Reform Under the Affordable Care Act
Illinois healthcare reform in 2014 focused on providing more people with affordable health care insurance to meet the related federal requirement for mandatory health coverage.
- Healthcare Reform in California vs. New Jersey
New Jersey (NJ) and California (CA) have similar insurance regulations and coverage rates. 93% of the total population in CA is covered at the present moment compared to 92% in NJ.
- Healthcare Reforms and the Problem of the Uninsured
This essay discusses the criteria that healthcare reforms should comply with to be successful and the entities that are responsible for the number of the uninsured.
- Analysis of the American Health Care Reform
The American health-care system is operational and effective. Nevertheless, there are always issues that can be altered to make it even more efficient.
- Aca Healthcare Reform and Stakeholders
The purpose of the paper is to differentiate diverse ACA impacted stakeholder groups and explore their financial situation, as well as benefits and drawbacks on each of them.
- Obama's Healthcare Reform and Organizational Decision-Making
Talking of organizational decision making, Obama’s push for comprehensive healthcare legislation has been a source of intriguing insights.
- Health Reform Strategies: Vermont’s Single-Payer Health Care System
Healthcare reform at the state level often occurs due to legislative and policy changes. This paper will seek to investigate Vermont’s single-payer health care system reform.
- Health Care Reform Debate Discussion
In general, health care reform refers to a set of governmental policies to increase the overall quality of services and decrease the cost of health care.
- Health Care Reforms: Economic Impact
The proposed reforms addressing the issues of affordability, access to all, and flexibility, also address other aspects such as the costs and the long term impact on the economy.
- Ideal Healthcare Delivery System and Reform Elements
This discussion looks into the processes of identifying elements of reforming the current health care delivery system.
- Analysis of the Reforms in Health Care Market
Affordable Care Act regulations have greatly helped consumers and healthcare providers to reduce the cost of accessing health services.
- Financial Operating Changes in Healthcare System Reform in the United States
Financing not only provides access and employs various ways of paying for health care services, but also strongly affects the entire healthcare system.
- Nursing Ethics and Healthcare Reform Conflict
This paper aims to examine the historical and ethical aspects of providing care to the uninsured from a perspective of nursing.
- New York City’s Health Care Reform Policy
New York City’s government utilizes several policies to improve the welfare of its citizens. The city executes the Health Care Reform Policy to conformity to the Health Care Reform Act of the US.
- The Healthcare Reform Law by Obama: Budget of the Healthcare Reform
The most significant role played by the state in healthcare reforms was the signing of the legislation of healthcare into becoming law by President Obama in March 2010.
- Health Care Reform: Delivery and Financing
Although there is widespread agreement among Americans that the healthcare system in the country needs reforming, little agreement exists on how the reforms should be attained.
- Healthcare Reform Trends From a Nursing Perspective
Various researchers decided to center the medical system on disease prevention and overall human wellness instead of paying attention exclusively to the treatment process.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Healthcare Reform
- Reforms in the Health Care Sector in Canada
This paper seeks to evaluate and analyze previous reforms in the health care sector in Canada and show how such reforms have enhanced the delivery of services.
- Healthcare Reform for Availability and Safety
Despite the fact that the USA is one of the most developed countries in the world, it has major issues associated with health care available to its citizens.
- Ethics and Healthcare Reform: Nursing Viewpoint
One of the factors affecting the emergence of conflicts is healthcare reforms, such as the recent Affordable Care Act.
- Healthcare Reform and Ethics in Nursing Viewpoint
This essay explores the role of nurses in the negotiation of ethical conflicts in the past and present, as well as the treatment of patients who do not have insurance.
- Status of Healthcare Reform Implementation
The main objective of establishing the Affordable Care Act was to ensure that every individual accesses quality care services.
- US Healthcare Reforms: Necessity and Resistance
This paper discusses why there is a need for health care reform in the USA and why some states in the USA are reluctant to accept more federal dollars into their Medicaid Funds.
- Improving the Quality of Healthcare: Policies and Reforms
This paper explores the various policies that have been implemented to improve the quality of healthcare given to people.
- Health Care Reform and Its Effects on Population
This paper analyzes health plans influence in Colorado based on the article “In Colorado, disparity in health plan prices underscores ambitions, and limits, of Affordable Care Act”.
- Health Care Reform Initiative in California
For a healthcare system to achieve financial sustainability, it should have incorporated certain goals in its design: access to quality health care, consumer choice.
- Health Care Reform in the United States
The paper further suggests the steps which need to be taken by the US states, particularly Georgia, in effectively implementing the health care reforms in their state.
- Healthcare Inequalities and the Need for Reform
Economic inequalities and social classes have been one of the major hindrances to universal healthcare and development in several parts of the world.
- United States Health Care Reform Analysis
This paper aims to explore the US health system’s features in policy-making and discuss the conditions related to passing PPACA.
- US Healthcare Reform: Access to Healthcare Services and the Costs of Their Provision
The proposed healthcare system should be fully implemented since it will lower the costs of providing healthcare services.
- The Most Significant Health Care Reforms in American History
Three most significant waves of movements in America dealt with health, especially drugs, alcohol, sex, and tobacco.
- Obama’s Deal: The Problem of Healthcare Reform
Analysis of the problem of healthcare reform, which was raised in the documentary Obama's Deal, and to evaluate the impact of lobbyists’ efforts on the legislative process.
- The Impact of Healthcare Reform on Nursing Practitioners
Reforms are necessary for the improvement of the healthcare system. This paper will discuss the upcoming healthcare reform and whether it will benefit nursing practitioners.
- Comparative Analysis: The Affordable Care Act and the Massachusetts Healthcare Reform
The Affordable Care Act is better than The Massachusetts Healthcare Reform because the act will reduce the number of unsecured Americans without much impact on the economy.
- The Focus of the Healthcare Reform Program
The healthcare reform program enhances the improvement of the current healthcare process. The article focuses on the government’s healthcare reform.
- American Health Care Reform and Suggestions
The debate on whether the American Health Care system is fit for her people is raging, and it may be difficult to judge which suggestion is right.
- The Effects of Healthcare Reforms on Organizations
Following the legislation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, it is important for organizations to understand the adjustments that they need to make during the next two years.
- The Individual Mandate in Health Care Reform (Obamacare Act)
The inclusion of the individual mandate in the health reform has elicited mixed reactions in the US, it received support from some while others dispute its legality.
- Changes to Reform the US Healthcare Delivery System
For the nurses' adequate training for the awaiting task, nursing education boards will review the curriculum to include advanced programs.
- Obama Administration: Healthcare Reform
Healthcare reform has become one of the most significant and controversial policies of the Obama Administration.
- American Health Care System Reform Analysis
This essay will summarize two articles with opposing views on the condition and outcomes of the American health care system reform.
- The Impact of the ACA-Led Health Care Reform
The paper undertakes a literature review and synthesis to understand how the ACA-led health care reform is impacting these components.
- Obama's Health Care System Reform
Obama’s new national health plan tailored for all Americans has been one of the best among all other plans brought by previous presidents.
- Putting Teeth in Health Care Reform
According to Allen Finkelstein a dental officer, care of the teeth should be integrated with the rest of the body.
- Issues in Health Care Reform: Interview Summary
This paper aims to summarize and analyze the interview with New Jersey governor about the State-Based Health Exchange reform under the ACA.
- Changes Introduced to Reform and Restructure the U.S. Health Care Delivery System
New trends are emerging in the healthcare sector in direct response to the current and emerging federal and state healthcare regulations.
- Healthcare Reform Issue on Presidential 2012 Elections
Coming closer to Election Day for presidential polls, the American people face one of the most challenging times in deciding on an appropriate office bearer.
✍️ Best Healthcare Reform Essay Examples to Write about
- Minnesota Health Care Reforms
The ability of the Minnesota health care system to be able to cater for these issues depends on it ability to tackle the above issues.
- Political Polarization as to US Healthcare Reform
The present paper will seek to introduce the topic of political polarization with regards to healthcare in the U.S.
- Healthcare Reform in Modern Conditions: New Health Policy
The Act considers health insurance and healthcare providers; it offers advanced protection for consumers receiving health care services from out-of-network providers.
- Massachusetts Healthcare Reform Act
Massachusetts passed comprehensive health care reform designed to provide near-universal health insurance coverage for state residents.
- President Barack Obama’s Healthcare Reforms
Since President Barack Obama took over office in 2008, there has been a heated debate on his healthcare plans for all Americans. A significant number of people have faulted the healthcare plan on various grounds.
- Joe Biden’s New Reform on Healthcare
The autonomous power of public authorities in outlining critical choices is the thing that is portrayed by modernization theory.
- Effect of Healthcare Reform on Nursing
Nurses form part of the advocate groups that have routed for a sweeping healthcare overhaul in the country. Their contribution to the implementation of an overhaul is critical.
- Health Care Reform and American Politics
The United States of America has long been striving to enact health insurance reform and it eventually became possible with Obama in charge.
- Media Watch Report on the Implementation of the Healthcare Reform
This report is aimed at discussing three newspaper articles related to the implementation of the healthcare reform introduced by the Obama administration.
- Current Health Care Reform Package
Obama’s plan is to contain the available health care providers, medical doctors, and to improve the existing health care system.
- Major Healthcare Reforms in the US
Recent debates have questioned whether US healthcare should be shaped by the government, private entity competition, or forces within the healthcare market.
- The United States’ Health Care Reform by Obama
Health care reform is a term used to talk about the alteration or creation of health policy that will, in the end, affect the delivery of health care services.
- Appraisal of a Significant Primary Health Care Reform in Australia
The Council of Australian Governments (COAG) promised to work towards integrating healthcare systems and improving overall access to quality healthcare by the population.
- The Healthcare Reform: The Wellness Initiative
The wellness initiative promotes the well-being of people by teaching medical students and nurses the basis of wellness and self-management.
- Abu Dhabi Healthcare System Payment Reforms
The reform in the Abu Dhabi health care system aims at reconstructing, and providing sufficient financing, which would enable high-quality and attainable health care.
- Obama's Health Care Reform and Utilitarian Theory
Ethics is one of the five branches of philosophy that deals with human character and how humans conduct themselves in the society.
- Universal Healthcare System Reform
The assumption of this paper is that the privatized and profit oriented nature of the healthcare system prevents accessibility to essential healthcare services for people who need it the most.
- Medical Insurance: Health Care Reform
The United States is said to have reached a stage where the status of health care is precarious, primarily because of it is simply not sustainable anymore.
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) Health Care Reform
The health organizations may use strategies like buying cheap clinical equipment and reducing staff to adjust the cost of health care delivery.
- “Health Care Reform and Equity” by Fiscella
The given article review will primarily focus on two main domains, which are access and national quality strategy informed by research.
- Health Care Reform and Insurance in Florida
The lack of sufficient health insurance in Florida coverage is one of the critical issues that prevent it from being considered healthy.