💡 Research Paper Examples on Heart Disease
- Heart Disease Through Public Health Nurse’s Lenses
Heart disease is a condition that involves any issues happening to the heart. The treatment of this illness depends on the type of heart disease.
- Effective Nurse Education Reduces Readmission of Heart Failure Patients
The purpose of this article is to discuss the impact of effective nursing education on reducing the rehospitalization of patients with heart failure.
- Needs Assessment: Heart Failure Knowledge Deficit of Patient Education Intervention Impact to HF Readmissions
In this project, the proposed methodology, the teach-back model, will emphasize the coordination of patient care.
- Blood Pressure Control in Heart Failure Patients: Adhering to a Low Sodium Diet
The use of a low sodium diet in the management protocol of congestive heart failure patients has remained a standard for many decades in the medical field.
- Coronary Heart Disease in African Americans
This intervention plan intends to act as a catalyst to the promotion of health policies that are to see the African-Americans lives free from Coronary Heart diseases.
- Lung and Heart Diseases, Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus
This report discusses the clinical findings in relation to such conditions as chronic bronchitis, heart failure, hypertension, heart disease, and the patient’s health history.
- Capstone Project on Patient Education for Chronic Heart Failure
CHF requires patients to self-manage at home. This project aims to develop and implement a practice of giving patients dual-language CHF leaflets.
- Causal Health Care Processes for Heart Disease
While obesity is considered the most common cause of heart disease, it is not the only reason why people may develop this condition.
- Levels and Risk of Coronary Heart Disease
The study aims to identify whether the plasma levels of C-reactive protein have any relation with the risk of coronary heart disease.
- High Blood Pressure and Heart Attack Relationship
Heart attack, also known as a myocardial infarction, is one of the most common cardiovascular diseases with high mortality rates in the US.
- Heart Disease Prevention Through Diet
Cardiovascular diseases are a common problem of modern cardiology, and the whole sphere of medicine since the number of people who suffer from this ailment is increasing.
- Reduced Readmissions for Congestive Heart Failure
The healthcare environment is subject to numerous changes in terms of the prevalent medical conditions and the dynamics related to the problems
- Patients With Heart Failure: The Most Relevant Measures in Caregiving
The question is: “What are the most relevant measures in caregiving for patients with heart failure?” The researchers sought to identify these measures using a heuristic model.
- Treatment Protocol and Patient Education for Heart Disease
This essay reviews the various psychological assessment measures, physiologic, psychosocial and behavioral factors, the goals of psychological treatment and various psychological treatment measures.
- The Structure of Inherited Cardiomyopathy
The objective of the project is to examine the effect of cTnT mutations, the kinetics of thin filament switching and calcium-binding association and dissociation.
- Importance of Congestive Heart Failure Education
The article argues that educating the nurses on the details and consequences of the congestive heart failure would are crucial in preventing the unwanted outcomes for patients.
- Preventing Patient Readmission Due to Diagnosis With Heart Failure
Educating hospital staff, as well as effective development and implementation of policy legislation can help to prevent readmission of heart failure patients.
- Heart Diseases and Risk Management Approaches
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for people of most racial and ethnic groups. The paper focuses on heart disease as a potential health concern in the family.
- Crataegus Oxycantha's Impact on Heart Failure
This article evaluates how WSS 1442 extract from C. oxyacantha works in patients who have mild to moderate symptoms of heart failure.
- The Causes of Congestive Heart Failure
A literature review is a description of a publication on a certain subject. In the selection of the topic of study by the researchers, there are some procedures.
- Reducing Congestive Heart Failure Readmission Rates
In a study associated with heart failure and cardiac conditions, it is necessary to account for risks related to one's lifestyle and medical history.
- Heart Disease and Low Carbohydrate Diets
A simple low carbohydrate diet cannot help the human heart, but it can help to reduce the risk of diseases if it is used in addition to other preventive methods.
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics: Coronary Heart Disease
The development of Coronary Heart Disease and the following edema issue in patients of Tina’s age. No drastic measures need to be undertaken to address the patient’s case
- Coronary Heart Disease in Women
Coronary heart disease has had an increasing trend among women, thus, prompting healthcare providers to initiate training.
- Cardiology: Women and Heart Diseases
Cardiovascular diseases are one of America’s most expensive groups of diseases due to the level of care needed during hospitalization for cardiac surgery.
- Heart Disease Is a Silent Killer
People with cardiovascular conditions have to limit their physical activities due to fatigue, lightheadedness, pain, and other issues.
- Reliability and Limitations of Automated Arrhythmia Detection by Kurka et al.
The research by Natalia Kurka et al. shows that ECG monitoring lacks reliability and often leads to the staff’s desensitization that is associated with negative patient outcomes.
- Heart Disease in American Women: Raising Awareness
This essay considers the issue of heart disease among women in the United States and describes a project to raise women’s awareness of the problem of heart disease.
- Heart Failure Pathophysiology
Diabetes is one of the most common metabolic disorders in the world. Its development is largely defined by multiple environmental and genetic factors.
- Chronic Diseases: Heart Failure and Cancer
The management of chronic diseases, such as heart failure and cancer, requires the understanding of factors that contribute to a poor prognosis.
👍 Good Heart Disease Essay Samples for College
- Congestive Heart Failure: Worldwide Issue
Congestive heart failure (CHF) is a critical public health problem that is prevalent worldwide in terms of mortality and morbidity.
- Congestive Heart Failure and Reducing Readmission Rates
This paper discusses to reduce congestive heart failure readmission rate in adult patients 30 days after discharge, mainly through patient education.
- Women and Heart Disease: Knowledge, Worry, and Motivation
The study revealed that few women are worried about developing heart diseases though a majority of middle aged women are motivated to modify their cardiovascular risk factor.
- The Right-Sided Heart Failure Treatment
This article provides a brief introduction to how specialists can provide care to patients with right-sided heart failure.
- Can Aspirin Prevent a Person From Having a Heart Attack?
Because aspirin is an easily available medication and its effectiveness is believed to be high, it is often recommended as a prevention of a first-time heart attack.
- The Discussion of Heart Diseases in Women
Heart diseases may not have received as much attention as they require. The paper aims to discuss heart diseases in women since they are at a higher risk than men.
- Home-Based Monitoring Congestive Heart Failure Impact
In order to examine the issue of how home-based monitoring congestive heart failure influences, it is important to dwell upon the existing qualitative data.
- Cardiomyopathy Treatment and Patient Education
Cardiomyopathy is a health condition characterized by abnormal heart muscle. Congestive heart failure happens if the heart muscle is unable to pump blood efficiently.
- Risk Factors Involving People with Ischaemic Heart Disease: In-Depth Interview
In this research on ischaemic heart disease, the researcher conducts qualitative research and qualitative analysis of the data obtained to determine the cause of the disease.
- Congestive Heart Failure
Congestive heart failure occurs when the heart is unable to perform its functions properly and, therefore, muscles and organs cannot be supplied with enough blood.
- Patient Education Plan For Congestive Heart Failure
The paper provides a patient education plan for a hypothetical African American with congestive heart failure (CHF).
- Home-Based Training Intervention in Heart Failure
The research study presented in this article sought to determine the effect of Inspiratory Muscle Training (IMT) on patients who suffer from Heart Failure (HF).
- Heart Failure Patient
This paper is concerned with finding the care approach and treatment plan for the heart failure patient and educating the patient and his family on the specifics of his condition.
- Coronary Heart Diseases in African Americans: Intervention Plan
High blood pressure that causes coronary heart diseases is due to obesity and low-stress reduction techniques among African Americans.
- Congestive Heart Failure: Mr. Brown's Case Study
In this case study, Mr. Brown who is 57 years old has been referred by his cardiologist to the University of Maryland’s cardiology department for a heart transplant.
- The Coronary Heart Disease: Symptoms and Treatment
There is no single cause of coronary heart disease. Several conditions are described as risk factors that predispose an individual to the risk of developing the disease.
- Home Health Care vs Telemonitoring: Reducing Hospital Readmissions for Patients With Heart Failure
In a comparison of the home health care services to telecommunication devices, it was identified that telecommunication had no major advantage over home health care services.
- Congestive Heart Failure and Nursing Care
This paper aims to develop a research proposal on the topic of congestive heart failure and to reduce the readmission rates by providing background and overview of the problem.
- American Heart Association on Coronary Artery Disease
Coronary artery disease can be developed from childhood or passed through genetically, however, it can be avoided by sticking to a healthy lifestyle.
- Chronic Bronchitis, Heart Failure, Hypertension
Chronic bronchitis (CB) is one of the usual occurrences during chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It presents divergent clinical complications.
- Teaching Plan Proposal on Heart Failure
This paper will seek to write a teaching plan proposal on heart failure and the education that nursing provides to the patients admitted to the hospital.
- Heart Failure: Preliminary Care Coordination Plan
Heart failure is a severe and chronic disease that requires proper prevention and treatment with different drugs, such as diuretics or beta-blockers.
- Preventing Heart Diseases in Young Women of New York City
One of the main aspects is that there is little knowledge about the prevention, symptoms, therapeutic possibilities and forms of cardiovascular diseases in women.
- Heart Failure Among Older Adult Males
The paper evaluates heart failure in adult males of 65 years of age and older, identified risk factors, pathophysiology, typical lab and diagnostic health data, and therapy.
- Coronary Heart Disease: Review
This paper uses medication intervention outcome analyses to illustrate how dietary, as well as lifestyle changes, are instrumental in dealing with coronary heart complications.
- Elderly Patients with Heart Diseases: Education Plan
At Florida Keys Cardiology, patients' health problems are concerned with heart diseases. These patients present the selected population for the education plan.
- People With Heart Diseases: The Importance of Mobile Application
The purpose of this article is to substantiate the relevance of the mobile application for people with heart diseases.
- Descriptive Epidemiology: Heart Disease in the US
Currently, there are quite a large number of different diseases that complicate life and cause people discomfort.
- Right-Sided Heart Failure and Nursing Care
Right-sided heart failure is a common heart condition. Right-sided heart failure affects the right ventricle of the heart.
- Heart Failure Rehospitalization and Nursing Care
One of the emerging issues in health care is the prevention of unnecessary re-hospitalization of patients diagnosed with certain conditions such as heart failure.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Heart Disease
- Heart Disease in African American Older Population
This paper discusses a health issue of heart disease in African American older population, the clinical impact of the issue, and best practice tips.
- Transitional Care for Patients With Congestive Heart Failure
Patients with congestive heart failure (CHF) often have to be readmitted to the hospital after being treated.
- Heart Hemodynamics and Cardiomyopathy
This study focuses on the blood flow, the main processes involved, and how the heart works in tandem with veins and arteries to make the blood circulate efficiently throughout.
- Cardiomyopathy and Congestive Heart Failure
The process of managing the needs of patients with CHF is complicated extensively by the fact that CHF is a chronic disease.
- Prevention of Heart Disease and Stroke in Collier County
This project is aimed at developing an intervention that is necessary for the prevention of heart diseases and stroke in Collier County, in Naples, FL.
- Congestive Heart Failure and Coronary Artery Disease
An adult heart is made mainly out of cardiac muscle and needs to pump blood through blood vessels. Cardiac muscle cells get their supply from coronary arteries.
- Heart Failure and Inpatient Nurse-Led Education Regarding Self-Care
The paper will investigate the relationship between nursing education and processes and their importance in promoting self-care and check-ups in patients with heart failure.
- Congestive Heart Failure: Problem Analysis
Nurses can spread the knowledge on healthy diet and thus educate patients suffering from congestive heart failure to reduce their readmission to hospitals.
- Heart Disease in Women of a Fertile Age in New York
This research will investigate the application of heart disease factors among women of childbearing age with a New York State case study.
- Congestive Heart Failure Patients and Reducing the Readmission Rates
This paper includes two discussions in medicine: Congestive Heart Failure Patients and Reducing the Readmission Rates and Childhood Obesity.
- American Association of Heart Failure Nurses
Nursing associations may play a considerable role in the professional development of a nurse by providing education and creating information-sharing networks.
- Heart Failure Study and Self-Care Deficit Theory
Heart failure is a condition that is frequently characterized by cognitive impairment. Thus, it can negatively influence the ability of patients to provide the necessary self-care.
- Congestive Heart Failure: Research Proposal
The investigations of CHF at the beginning of the 2000s showed the increasing number of cases among adult patients with 300,000 deaths per 1,000,000 patients annually.
- Congestive Heart Failure: Risk Factors, Influence
Several congestive heart failure risk factors exist, including obesity, diabetes, smoking, myocarditis, anemia, thyroid problems, hemochromatosis, and amyloidosis.
- Heart Disease in African American Community
Heart disease is proven to be the primary cause of death in the US population. Representatives of the African American community suffer to the greatest extent from it.
- Heart Disease and Stroke: Project Proposal and Budgeting
This paper is a project proposal for the management of heart disease and stroke in Minnesota, outlines a leadership and strategic plan for addressing the high incidences.
- Heart Disease Through Public Health Nurse’s Lenses: Recommendation
Health providers recommend various drug products that can address the causes of heart strokes and secure the patient to some degree.
- Heart Failure in Elderly: Community Health Project
This paper aims to offer a plan, which would help the geriatric population of the US manage chronic heart failure.
- Cardiovascular Physiology: Interval Training in a Mouse Model of Diabetic Cardiomyopathy
Exercise restored cardiomyocyte calcium ions cycling and excitation-contraction coupling defects in diabetic mice. Exercise will achieve the same effects in diabetic patients.
- Congestive Heart Failure and Self-Care
In order to study the reasons for the course of the disease and its grounds, the project will apply the situation-specific theory of heart failure self-care.
- Lecithin, Trimethylamine Oxide, and Heart Diseases
Lecithin is a dietary phospholipid that is associated cardiovascular diseases. Trimethylamine oxide is a metabolite of lecithin that causes heart diseases.
- Congestive Heart Failure Patients: Healthcare Research
This discussion presents the quality practice issues for decreasing the length of stay for congestive heart failure patients through the analysis of the benchmarking process.
- Traveling With Congestive Heart Failure Disease
Patients who suffer from congestive heart failure (CHF) have several recommendations regarding traveling and transportation.
- Understanding Cardiomyopathy in the Elderly
Cardiomyopathy is one condition that results from the degeneration of the heart tissue. This paper discusses all those cardiomyopathies linked to old age.
- Diets to Prevent Heart Disease, Cancer, and Diabetes
To prevent heart disease, cancer, and diabetes, people are required to adhere to strict routines, including in terms of diet.
- Congestive Heart Failure: Planning a Research
The study determines which educational methods are the most effective in the context of helping older patients with congestive heart failure faced with frequent readmissions.
- Cardiomyopathy Types, Treatment, and Consequences
Cardiomyopathy is a disease associated with a gradual increase in the volume of the left ventricle and, as a consequence, resulting in the formation of heart failure.
- Nurse-Coached Muscle Training in Heart Failure
Written in 2009 by Padula & Yeaw, the article looks into a homemade nurse-coached inspiratory muscle training mitigation in heart failure, and it forms the basis of this review.
- Heart Failure Patients Education Methodology
Approximately fifty people will be enough to identify whether lectures with visual aids are more helpful in educating heart failure patients than handout materials.
- Heart Disease in New York State
For those residing in New York, one of the most populous and metropolitan states in the United States, the cardiovascular disease presents one of the most serious threats.
✍️ Best Heart Disease Essay Examples to Write about
- Coronary Heart Disease: Diagnosis
This article reviews the principles, diagnostic accuracy, and proposed improvements of each of the methods for diagnosing coronary heart disease.
- Health Statistics and Populations With Coronary Heart Disease
The selected health condition for this assignment is coronary heart disease, medically identified as coronary artery disease (CAD) or ischemic heart disease (IHD).
- Congestive Heart Failure Treatment Recommendations
The patient and his wife should be aware of the possible ways of preventing the deterioration of well-being caused by congestive heart failure.
- Obesity and Heart Disease: Connection
Obesity refers to anyone who carries more body fat on their frame than is considered healthy for a person of their particular height and bone structure.
- Heart Disease and Alzheimer's in Adult Women
This study analyzes the present experiments and studies to establish the most effective treatment of Alzheimer’s disease in adult women.
- Reducing Hospital Readmissions Among Patients with Congestive Heart Failure
Congestive heart failure (CHF) is one of the leading health conditions with high incidences of 30-day readmission rates, constituting 30% of all readmission incidences.
- Heart Disease Care and Health Risks Management
The lack of proper education regarding the treatment of heart conditions is part of the problem experienced by patients who suffer from heart disease.
- Spironolactone in Patients with Heart Failure
Research shows that spironolactone is one of the most effective medications which can be used in patients with heart failure.
- Can Aspirin Help a Person, Who Has Had a Heart Attack?
The paper is told even though there is a risk, aspirin is one of the most effective measures for minimizing the risks of a heart attack.
- Illness Profile: Congestive Heart Failure
Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) is a prevalent disease occurring among many people, average life expectancy generally fluctuates depending upon the severity of the condition.
- COPD, Heart Failure, Hypertension and Diabetes Mellitus
The paper aims to address health problems associated with high blood pressure and diabetes mellitus. It involves analyzing patients’ lifestyles.
- Heart Failure: Prevent Readmissions and Noncompliance With Chronic Management
The Heart failure (HF) is a rising healthcare burden which is common among many admitted patients. The project will introduce preventive interventions and measures for HF.
- Specific Diet for Patients with Congestive Heart Failure
In this research, the focus is on studying the relationship between following a specific diet by patients with congestive heart failure and changes in their readmission rates.
- Readmission in Hypertension and Heart Failure Patients
The paper reviews Chamberlain et al.'s Determining 30-day readmission risk for heart failure patients and Dolan et al.'s Reducing rates of readmission… articles.
- Heart Failure, Its Causes and Risk Factors
The development of heart failure is defined by blood not being pumped as actively as it should, causing the heart to malfunction.
- Sampling Methods in Nursing Study on Heart Failure
This paper focuses on the methods in the research “The effects of nursing interventions to enhance mental health and quality of life among individuals with heart failure”.
- Heart Disease and Stroke and Disparities Involved
Among many illnesses and health conditions, addressing heart disease and stroke is of utter significance in the United States.
- Physical Wellness to Prevent Obesity Heart Diseases
Heart disease remains to be one of the most severe health concerns around the world. One of the leading causes of the condition is obesity.
- Customized Education Effect on Readmissions of Patients with Congestive Heart Failure
Congestive heart failure poses a significant challenge to the healthcare system because it increases the medical burden and mortality rates.
- Heart Disease: Nutrition Assessment
Heart diseases such as heart failure are a growing epidemic in the modern world. Nutrition is the best intervention protocols that have proved effective in managing heart diseases.
- Theories in Epidemiology: Stress and Heart Disease
The impact of stress on heart diseases is highly controversial among scientists. Various studies support the hypothesis that stress is highly associated with heart disease.
- The Case Study of a Heart Failure
Concerning the case study of a 64-year-old woman with systolic heart failure, this paper tries to define the health issue, its causes, and mechanisms.
- Health Promotion Intervention Plan for Heart Diseases and Stroke
A comprehensive public health approach should entail a thorough intervention or action plan aimed at lowering the prevalence rates for terminal conditions.
- Heart Disease Prevention in Postmenopausal Women
This discussion gives a description of heart disease among different postmenopausal women. New evidence-based practices will be identified in order to prevent this disease.
- Congestive Heart Failure Patients' Treatment Options
Treatment options for patients with congestive heart failure are primarily determined by the professional skills of health workers and by the desire of sufferers.
- Congestive Heart Failure and Readmission Rates
The purpose of the study is to investigate the evidence for reducing readmissions in patients with congestive heart failure.
- Heart Failure Patients and Telephone Intervention
Patients diagnosed with heart failure or HF experience a significant reduction in their quality of life experience. The disease takes a tremendous toll on their financial resources.
- The Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
The state of heart failure may denote a circumstance when the heart falls short to eject sufficient oxygenated blood to the rest of the body.
- Heart Failure: The Methods of the Health Condition’s Improvement
In this post, the methods of the health condition improvement when a patient suffers from heart failure are addressed properly and contribute to their discussion.
- Patient with Congestive Heart Failure
This case describes an anamnesis of a patient with congestive heart failure (CHF). A 76-year-old male cannot properly follow a prescription and fails to go on a diet.
📝 Heart Disease Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Salivary Oxidative Stress Increases With Heart Failure
Salivary oxidative stress increases with heart failure demonstrates the experimental study and evaluation of human saliva as a potential marker of non-prominent heart failure.
- Health & Medicine: Dilated Cardiomyopathy
Dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) is one of the non-ischemic disorders of the heart wall. It is characterized by the enlargement of the left ventricle.
- Polypharmacy in Heart Diseases Case
The patient has a history of two infarctions, and her primary diagnoses are congestive heart failure, hypertension, osteoarthritis, and hyperlipidemia.
- Combating Heart Disease in the African American Community of Kings County, NY
This paper analyzes a potentially productive practice in combating heart disease by using an example of a particular social group and location, the African American community of Kings County, NY.
- The Quality of Life in Patients with Heart Failure
The article was written by Theodosios Stavrianopoulos, an infection control nurse working in General Hospital of Pyrgos Ilia, Greece.
- Chronic Congestive Heart Failure and Patient Care
The problem of ineffective coping with a disease and the lack of support at home is acute as the patient has a history of chronic congestive heart failure.
- Heart Failure Etiology and Modifiable Factors
The paper states that heart failure is a severe health condition that could be prevented by proper diet, lifestyle, and culturally sensitive care.
- Chronic Heart Failure: Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Chronic heart failure (CHF) is a progressive condition that is associated with an enormous hospitalization burden and a poor quality of life.
- Hypertension and Risk of Heart Failure
The patient, in this case, has hypertension due to such risk factors as the black race, male gender, and increased salt consumption.
- Anemia, Cardiomyopathy, and Congestive Heart Failure
There are very many serious health conditions. Anemia is one of the most serious diseases. The paper would cover the condition on Ms. A.
- IoT-Based Heart Attack Detection and Alert System
A male Caucasian client walks in for consultation and sights unbearable pain within the chest cavity, which he initially experienced around the center of the sternum.
- Life with Heart Failure: Research Methodology
Patients with heart failure “are often elderly and their primary chronic symptom is severe exercise intolerance that results in a reduced quality of life”.
- Coronary Heart Disease: A Patient Care Plan
Coronary heart disease is a prevailing heart problem that requires adequate prevention and treatment methods advancement. This paper proposes a patient care plan.
- Types of Cardiac Arrhythmia Resulting From Centrifugal Acceleration
This paper determines the types of cardiac arrhythmia that result from aviation related movement. The study relied on findings made in centrifugal training experiments.
- Health Promotion: Coronary Heart Disease Prevention
Assessment of the clinical history of the patient shows that the patient had demonstrated an elevated blood pressure level five years back, which is under control with medication.
- Congestive Heart Failure and Readmission Rates
Congestive heart failure is a significant global health issue in the US and worldwide. It also has one of the highest rates and expenditures for hospital admission and readmission.
- Congestive Heart Failure Education and Readmission Rates
The problem of educational deficit in relation to congestive heart failure (CHF) in elderly patients can be observed in an acute care setting.
- Congestive Heart Failure: Causes, Symptoms, Types, and Treatment
Congestive heart failure is a heart condition caused by its inability to pump blood; the condition can be managed through various interventions but cannot be cured.
- Smoking and Heart Disease Rates in African-Americans
High prevalence of smoking in African-Americans leads to the increased incidence of heart disease in this population.