💡 Research Paper Examples on Heart Failure
- Capstone Project on Patient Education for Chronic Heart Failure
CHF requires patients to self-manage at home. This project aims to develop and implement a practice of giving patients dual-language CHF leaflets.
- Needs Assessment: Heart Failure Knowledge Deficit of Patient Education Intervention Impact to HF Readmissions
In this project, the proposed methodology, the teach-back model, will emphasize the coordination of patient care.
- Reduced Readmissions for Congestive Heart Failure
The healthcare environment is subject to numerous changes in terms of the prevalent medical conditions and the dynamics related to the problems
- Effective Nurse Education Reduces Readmission of Heart Failure Patients
The purpose of this article is to discuss the impact of effective nursing education on reducing the rehospitalization of patients with heart failure.
- Blood Pressure Control in Heart Failure Patients: Adhering to a Low Sodium Diet
The use of a low sodium diet in the management protocol of congestive heart failure patients has remained a standard for many decades in the medical field.
- Patients With Heart Failure: The Most Relevant Measures in Caregiving
The question is: “What are the most relevant measures in caregiving for patients with heart failure?” The researchers sought to identify these measures using a heuristic model.
- Congestive Heart Failure and Coronary Artery Disease
An adult heart is made mainly out of cardiac muscle and needs to pump blood through blood vessels. Cardiac muscle cells get their supply from coronary arteries.
- Patient Education: Congestive Heart Failure
This capstone project aims to create a leaflet that nurses will distribute to patients with congestive heart failure upon discharge.
- Chronic Diseases: Heart Failure and Cancer
The management of chronic diseases, such as heart failure and cancer, requires the understanding of factors that contribute to a poor prognosis.
- Congestive Heart Failure Studies: Data Analysis
The proposed research is meant to reveal the relationship between nursing care in the form of providing education for patients and admission rates.
- Heart Failure Patients and Telephone Intervention
Patients diagnosed with heart failure or HF experience a significant reduction in their quality of life experience. The disease takes a tremendous toll on their financial resources.
- Preventing Patient Readmission Due to Diagnosis With Heart Failure
Educating hospital staff, as well as effective development and implementation of policy legislation can help to prevent readmission of heart failure patients.
- Sampling Methods in Nursing Study on Heart Failure
This paper focuses on the methods in the research “The effects of nursing interventions to enhance mental health and quality of life among individuals with heart failure”.
- Hypertension and Risk of Heart Failure
The patient, in this case, has hypertension due to such risk factors as the black race, male gender, and increased salt consumption.
- Teaching Plan Proposal on Heart Failure
This paper will seek to write a teaching plan proposal on heart failure and the education that nursing provides to the patients admitted to the hospital.
- Congestive Heart Failure Patients and Reducing the Readmission Rates
This paper includes two discussions in medicine: Congestive Heart Failure Patients and Reducing the Readmission Rates and Childhood Obesity.
- Diet Patients With Congestive Heart Failure
In the context of this paper, it will be critical to describe the methodology of correlation between the number of patients with congestive heart failure on a diet and their readmission rates.
- Change Proposal Evaluation Plan to Congestive Heart Failure Patients
This proposal to educate and provide tools to Congestive heart failure patients to avoid an exacerbation is when their travel.
- Spironolactone in Patients with Heart Failure
Research shows that spironolactone is one of the most effective medications which can be used in patients with heart failure.
- Congestive Heart Failure Patients: Healthcare Research
This discussion presents the quality practice issues for decreasing the length of stay for congestive heart failure patients through the analysis of the benchmarking process.
- Heart Failure Patients and Telenursing Intervention
Telenursing becomes a popular method of evidence-based care that helps patients to manage health conditions without having to drive long distances to the hospital.
- Heart Failure Etiology and Modifiable Factors
The paper states that heart failure is a severe health condition that could be prevented by proper diet, lifestyle, and culturally sensitive care.
- Features of Caring for a Patient With Heart Failure
The purpose of this article is to consider the problem of heart failure and the features of caring for patients with such a problem.
- Congestive Heart Failure and Nursing Care
This paper aims to develop a research proposal on the topic of congestive heart failure and to reduce the readmission rates by providing background and overview of the problem.
- The Heart Failure Patients: Health Belief Model
The paper analyzes a model to promote healthy behavior among heart failure patients. A framework is identified and described, together with a justification for its selection.
- Heart Failure: Preliminary Care Coordination Plan
Heart failure is a severe and chronic disease that requires proper prevention and treatment with different drugs, such as diuretics or beta-blockers.
- Chronic Heart Failure Management: Design Phase
Ziaeian and Fonarow report that medical therapies that are found to be beneficial for CHF outcomes and readmission rates are critically underutilized in patients.
- Teach-Back Method for Heart Failure Patients
The project focuses on how readmission of heart failure patients can be eliminated in hospitals within the United States through the teach-back method.
- Acute and Chronic Heart Failure Care Plan Creation
The patient is a 52-year-old male who presents with fatigue after being hospitalized for two weeks for stent placement.
- Congestive Heart Failure Project Proposal
Educational intervention for congestive heart failure patients before air travel will decrease the probability of cardiac complications during or after the flight.
👍 Good Heart Failure Essay Samples for College
- Preventing Hospital Readmissions for Congestive Heart Failure
The paper examines the rationale for readmissions among the population with Congestive Heart Failuree and provides interventions for reducing hospital readmissions.
- Heart Failure Education and Hospitalization
The research question is: in patients with heart failure receiving regular education, how does the use of management decrease the hospitalization rate in six months?
- Heart Failure (HF) and Edema: Mr. P's Case
Mr. P is an elderly patient suffering from heart failure (HF) and edema. The spouses find themselves in a complicated financial situation.
- Heart Failure: Risk Factors and Treatment
The paper establishes that early treatment of heart failure creates positive outcomes and disregarding a risk aspect may result in a later need for rigorous treatment.
- Heart Failure Readmissions: Nursing Study Planning
The number of hospitalizations of patients with heart failure is an urgent problem in the modern healthcare sector.
- Reducing Congestive Heart Failure Readmission Rates
In a study associated with heart failure and cardiac conditions, it is necessary to account for risks related to one's lifestyle and medical history.
- Cardiomyopathy and Congestive Heart Failure
The process of managing the needs of patients with CHF is complicated extensively by the fact that CHF is a chronic disease.
- Congestive Heart Failure: Risk Factors, Influence
Several congestive heart failure risk factors exist, including obesity, diabetes, smoking, myocarditis, anemia, thyroid problems, hemochromatosis, and amyloidosis.
- Readmission in Hypertension and Heart Failure Patients
The paper reviews Chamberlain et al.'s Determining 30-day readmission risk for heart failure patients and Dolan et al.'s Reducing rates of readmission… articles.
- Heart Failure, Asthma, and Wheezing Treatment
The patient is diagnosed with asthma, and she receives the required treatment. However, the symptoms remain because she takes other medicines.
- Resource Identification, Evaluation and Selection: Congestive Heart Failure
Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) is one of the common health challenges in aging persons.
- Congestive Heart Failure and Reducing Readmission Rates
This paper discusses to reduce congestive heart failure readmission rate in adult patients 30 days after discharge, mainly through patient education.
- Congestive Heart Failure Management in the Elderly
Although healthcare professionals have managed to develop superior management and therapeutic processes for congestive heart failure, advanced strategies are still needed.
- Hospital Readmission and Health Related Quality of Life in Patients With Heart Failure
The article analyzes the treatment of patients and the bettering of care. A study was produced to examine the results received.
- Congestive Heart Failure Etiology and Treatment
This essay concerns congestive heart failure (CHF) as a progressive and debilitating disease that is characterized by the congestion of body tissues.
- Heart Failure: Advanced Practice Nurse Program
The primary purpose of the given APN pilot project is to overview and analyze the methodologies and approaches of cardiovascular diseases.
- Measures to Avoid Re-Hospitalization of Patients With Congestive Heart Failure
Easy to reference educational sheet that promotes positive behavior in congestive heart failure patients to avoid readmissions.
- Why the Elders Delay Responding to Heart Failure Symptoms
Heart failure is a serious and life-threatening condition for elderly people. The paper discusses the reasons the elderly delay in responding to the symptoms of heart failure.
- Chronic Heart Failure: Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Chronic heart failure (CHF) is a progressive condition that is associated with an enormous hospitalization burden and a poor quality of life.
- Congestive Heart Failure Education and Readmission Rates
The problem of educational deficit in relation to congestive heart failure (CHF) in elderly patients can be observed in an acute care setting.
- Congestive Heart Failure: Problem Analysis
Nurses can spread the knowledge on healthy diet and thus educate patients suffering from congestive heart failure to reduce their readmission to hospitals.
- Heart Failure and Cardiovascular Disorders: Learning Plan
Heart failure problems, associated with cardiovascular disorders, appear to be the issues of general concern and discussion among clinicians and patients on a global scale.
- Examining Pathophysiological Processes: Heart Failure & Chronic Kidney Disease
This paper describes patient case study. Mohammad's case is a vivid example of a patient that has two significant health issues – heart failure and chronic kidney disease.
- What Influences Physical Activity in People With Heart Failure
When the literature on related research was reviewed, it was noted that all of the previous research that had been done on the issue of physical activities for people with heart failure conditions
- Congestive Heart Failure and Readmission Rates
Congestive heart failure is a significant global health issue in the US and worldwide. It also has one of the highest rates and expenditures for hospital admission and readmission.
- Home-Based Training Intervention in Heart Failure
The research study presented in this article sought to determine the effect of Inspiratory Muscle Training (IMT) on patients who suffer from Heart Failure (HF).
- Congestive Heart Failure and Readmission Rates
The current paper provides a comprehensive overview of the contemporary literature on congestive heart failure and the reduction of readmission rates.
- Congestive Heart Failure and Self-Care
In order to study the reasons for the course of the disease and its grounds, the project will apply the situation-specific theory of heart failure self-care.
- Remote Care Costs for Congestive Heart Failure
Various aspects of the article including the significance of the chosen problem, methods, and approaches, the reliability of results and the articles structure.
- Congestive Heart Failure
Congestive heart failure occurs when the heart is unable to perform its functions properly and, therefore, muscles and organs cannot be supplied with enough blood.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Heart Failure
- The Case Study of a Heart Failure
Concerning the case study of a 64-year-old woman with systolic heart failure, this paper tries to define the health issue, its causes, and mechanisms.
- The Syndrome of Chronic Heart Failure
The main purpose of the research paper is to analyze and investigate national differences in congestive heart failure rates among a wide range of groups based on gender and race.
- Congestive Heart Failure and Patient Readmission
This paper proposes research on the nature of congestive heart failure and why affected persons tend to be readmitted in their respective hospitals.
- Heart Failure Study and Human Rights Protection
The present paper discusses ethical considerations and plans in the protection of human rights during the study on congestive heart failure (CHF) patients post-discharge.
- Heart Failure and Inpatient Nurse-Led Education Regarding Self-Care
The paper will investigate the relationship between nursing education and processes and their importance in promoting self-care and check-ups in patients with heart failure.
- Presentation Review on Patients with Heart Failure
This paper discusses how to plan an effective presentation and examines the article “Hospital strategies associated with 30-day readmission rates for patients with heart failure.”
- Congestive Heart Failure: Reducing the Hospital Readmissions
The present project aims at designing a process that can become a cost-efficient method to reduce hospital readmissions and associated spending.
- Chronic Heart Failure: Symptoms and Self-Management
Programs are structured depending on experiences people with CHF undergo and are done within the setting of the community of individuals.
- Heart Failure: Prevention of the Disease
Heart failure is now occurring in younger people and it is vital to make them cautious and have a healthy lifestyle to prevent the disease.
- Reducing Hospital Readmissions Among Patients with Congestive Heart Failure
Congestive heart failure (CHF) is one of the leading health conditions with high incidences of 30-day readmission rates, constituting 30% of all readmission incidences.
- Decreasing Congestive Heart Failure Readmission
Congestive heart failure (CHF) is a common condition diagnosed in elderly patients (65 years and older) after discharge that often leads to readmission.
- Illness Profile: Congestive Heart Failure
Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) is a prevalent disease occurring among many people, average life expectancy generally fluctuates depending upon the severity of the condition.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Hypertension, and Heart Failure: The Case Study
The symptom given shows that Mrs. J had hypertension, acute decompensated heart failure, and obvious chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Heart Failure: The Methods of the Health Condition’s Improvement
In this post, the methods of the health condition improvement when a patient suffers from heart failure are addressed properly and contribute to their discussion.
- Home-Based Monitoring Congestive Heart Failure Impact
In order to examine the issue of how home-based monitoring congestive heart failure influences, it is important to dwell upon the existing qualitative data.
- Heart Failure Patients and Phone Intervention
The purpose of the following paper is to analyze if the method of telephone intervention is effective in increasing CHF patients' life quality.
- Importance of Congestive Heart Failure Education
The article argues that educating the nurses on the details and consequences of the congestive heart failure would are crucial in preventing the unwanted outcomes for patients.
- Program Evaluation and Measurement Tools for Heart Failure Patients Attending Cardiac Rehab
Medical experts have tried to develop programs that can be used by HF patients attending cardiac rehabs to help them remain healthy.
- Congestive Heart Failure: Worldwide Issue
Congestive heart failure (CHF) is a critical public health problem that is prevalent worldwide in terms of mortality and morbidity.
- Congestive Heart Failure: Planning a Research
The study determines which educational methods are the most effective in the context of helping older patients with congestive heart failure faced with frequent readmissions.
- Hispanic Population With Heart Failure
The research problem was based on the realization that the effectiveness of heart failure management programs had not been tested when in Hispanic participants.
- In-Home Monitoring for Congestive Heart Failure and Rehospitalization
Heart failure constitutes a significant healthcare burden, which includes mortality, hospitalizations, and associated costs.
- Analysis of Heart Failure: Diagnosis and Treatment
The paper examines the two types of Heart Failure – systolic and diastolic – and explains the differences between the varieties based on the case study.
- Left-Sided Heart Failure and Nursing Intervention
Heart failure is a continuous condition characterized by the weakening of the heart’s muscles. It results from any state that lowers the myocardium’s or heart muscle’s performance.
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF): Causes, Treatment and Prevention
Congestive Heart Failure is a condition that occurs when the heart is unable to pump enough blood to meet the needs of the entire body.
- Heart Failure: Diagnosis and Pharmacologic Treatment
The evolution of the heart failure disease occurs gradually, problems in the functioning of the heart increase with the age of the patient.
- Congestive Heart Failure Patients Who Travel
The paper analyzes that in patients with congestive heart failure who travel frequently, education about managing their condition reduces the incidence rate of exacerbations.
- Heart Failure in Elderly: Community Health Project
This paper aims to offer a plan, which would help the geriatric population of the US manage chronic heart failure.
- Patient Education Plan For Congestive Heart Failure
The paper provides a patient education plan for a hypothetical African American with congestive heart failure (CHF).
- Congestive Heart Failure Treatment Recommendations
The patient and his wife should be aware of the possible ways of preventing the deterioration of well-being caused by congestive heart failure.
✍️ Best Heart Failure Essay Examples to Write about
- Systolic and Diastolic Heart Failure
The conditions known as systolic and diastolic heart failure are quite the opposite in nature, the former means the inability of one's heart to contract properly during heartbeats.
- Congestive Heart Failure: Research Proposal
The investigations of CHF at the beginning of the 2000s showed the increasing number of cases among adult patients with 300,000 deaths per 1,000,000 patients annually.
- Congestive Heart Failure: Causes, Symptoms, Types, and Treatment
Congestive heart failure is a heart condition caused by its inability to pump blood; the condition can be managed through various interventions but cannot be cured.
- The Quality of Life in Patients with Heart Failure
The article was written by Theodosios Stavrianopoulos, an infection control nurse working in General Hospital of Pyrgos Ilia, Greece.
- Home Health Care vs Telemonitoring: Reducing Hospital Readmissions for Patients With Heart Failure
In a comparison of the home health care services to telecommunication devices, it was identified that telecommunication had no major advantage over home health care services.
- The Different Types of Heart Failure
The paper explains the different types of heart failure – right and left, the signs and symptoms, treatments, and nursing interventions for each heart failure.
- The Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
The state of heart failure may denote a circumstance when the heart falls short to eject sufficient oxygenated blood to the rest of the body.
- Congestive Heart Failure and Hypertension Case
The case study is focused on an 82-year-old female patient who suffers from several chronic conditions, including congestive heart failure and hypertension.
- Customized Education Effect on Readmissions of Patients with Congestive Heart Failure
Congestive heart failure poses a significant challenge to the healthcare system because it increases the medical burden and mortality rates.
- Chronic Bronchitis, Heart Failure, Hypertension
Chronic bronchitis (CB) is one of the usual occurrences during chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It presents divergent clinical complications.
- Right-Sided Heart Failure and Nursing Care
Right-sided heart failure is a common heart condition. Right-sided heart failure affects the right ventricle of the heart.
- The Right-Sided Heart Failure Treatment
This article provides a brief introduction to how specialists can provide care to patients with right-sided heart failure.
- The Telehealth Service for Patients With Congestive Heart Failure
The change model for addressing the issue of congestive heart failure implies the use of telehealth monitoring for reducing readmissions and increasing compliance.
- Congestive Heart Failure: Mr. Brown's Case Study
In this case study, Mr. Brown who is 57 years old has been referred by his cardiologist to the University of Maryland’s cardiology department for a heart transplant.
- Heart Failure Patients Education Methodology
Approximately fifty people will be enough to identify whether lectures with visual aids are more helpful in educating heart failure patients than handout materials.
- Salivary Oxidative Stress Increases With Heart Failure
Salivary oxidative stress increases with heart failure demonstrates the experimental study and evaluation of human saliva as a potential marker of non-prominent heart failure.
- A Home-Based Nurse-Coached Inspiration Muscle Training Intervention in Heart Failure
The paper aims to review and analyze the article “Home Based Nurse-Coached Inspiration Muscle Training Intervention In Heart Failure” by Padula et al.
- Health Issues of Heart Failure and Pediatric Diabetes
The strategy of focusing on the precise age, at which children tend to be diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, seem advantageous, focusing on the specialties of disease development.
- Chronic Bronchitis and Heart Failure Diagnostics
Because of the multiple factors that affect the patient's well-being, an intervention comprised of several approaches is needed to manage the patient's needs.
- Congestive Heart Failure Patients' Treatment Options
Treatment options for patients with congestive heart failure are primarily determined by the professional skills of health workers and by the desire of sufferers.
- Breathlessness as an Element of Congestive or Chronic Heart Failure
Congestive or chronic heart failure is a widespread issue among a number of groups, but it is especially prominent among older populations.
- Impact of Cognitive Dysfunctions on Patients With Heart Failure
The paper's question is whether cognitive dysfunctions are associated with lower participation in outpatient treatment in patients with heart failure.
- Medical Intervention in Acute Heart Failure and COPD
The essay evaluates the health condition related to the quality medical intervention in acute decompensated heart failure and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.