💡 Research Paper Examples on Home
- Home Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor: How to Use
Nowadays, many people suffer from hypertension and the inabilities to control the changes in their blood pressure. People have headaches and do not know the reasons for such pain.
- Medicare and Home Health Care Services
Home health care constitutes a variety of social and health services that are offered to patients in the comfort of their homes. Medicare covers some of these services.
- Should a Woman Work Outside the Home? Analysis
The article discusses the role and impact of working women on society and its culture. The author vividly portrays positive and negative consequences of work outside home and their impact on culture and values.
- How Sustainable Is Home Ownership in England in the Present Economic Recession
The paper states that the sustainability of homeownership in the UK has negatively been affected by the 2007 economic recession, for example, the house prices increased.
- Home Office Networking With Wi-Fi
This study was carried out to explore WI-FI-networking in small home offices to investigate the benefits and problems associated with WI-FI networks.
- Home Depot Foundation and Atlanta Government
The Home Depot Foundation is a non-profit organization that aims to resolve the housing issue for US military veterans and their families.
- Recruitment and Hiring Strategy for In-Home Childcare
The present staffing plan aims to outline a blueprint for selecting and hiring quality daycare professionals who can foster a decent reputation for the organization.
- Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visits
Home visiting programs have been created to fight child abuse and neglect and help inexperienced parents to develop the necessary child-rearing skills.
- What Is ‘Home’: Personal Idea and Scholar’s Approaches to the Definition of ‘Home'
In this paper, a summary of scholar's approaches to defining ‘home' will be presented in order to come to a conclusion regarding a personal idea of how the concept should be viewed.
- Home Birth: Case Analysis and Crucial Points
The patient, Joanne Jones, is a 32 y/o G4P2012. She has no significant past medical or surgical history.
- Exercising at Home vs Exercising at the Gym
While exercising at the gym boosts morale, exercising at home is more beneficial as it is convenient, saves time, and eliminates anxiety
- “Home Visiting in the Internship”: Main Findings of the Article
Home visiting in the internship explains social workers tend to intervene on behalf of families, and individuals to the challenges faced by the disadvantaged in society.
- Home School Versus Public School
This paper explores the main similarities and differences between home schools and public schools.
- Writing Instructions: How to Make a Lip Balm at Home
A lip balm made at home is a credible alternative to the one bought in a store. The process is also entertaining and undemanding.
- Choosing an Appropriate Computer System for the Home Use
The report introduced the topic of personal computers. It looked at the history of how personal computers have evolved to become one of the most adopted gargets in businesses.
- Many Students Choose to Living Away From Home When They Go to University, Is It a Good Thing for Them or Not?
This essay seeks to evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of living away from home while attending university.
- Home vs. Public School Education
It is a great need and an integral right of every human being to get an education and use it for the building of his or her own career and further life.
- Home Automation: Are We Ready?
There are a number of helpful magazines consisting of specific descriptions on various attributes of home automation systems, some of which will be used in the Literature Review.
- Healthy Eating Habits Start at Home
By using a social campaign that encourages parents to encourage healthy eating habits among their children, this campaign aims to fight and reduce childhood obesity in the UK.
- Home Networking Problems and Mistakes to Avoid
This paper will attempt to identify the various problems associated with home networks. It will also investigate the extent to which home network users can tackle such problems.
- Home Gardening Veggies Business Plan
Veggies Home Gardening Business is the business name that will guide the development of a plan intended for establishing a home garden investment.
- Manitoba First Nations’ Home and Community Care Program
The First Nations and Inuit Home and Community Care (FNIHCC) Program was approved by the Federal government in 1999 to provide basic home and community care services
- Responsibility in the Work Environment and at Home
Responsibility may and surely does emerge in several diversified profiles and forms. Effective and first rate responsible individual do not adhere to a conventional template.
- Home Health Care in the United States
Home health care services are intended for treating those unable to be hospitalized. The range of services provided by home health care agencies is broad, and the service standards are high.
- Problems with Home Networks
The advantages associated with the use of infrastructure mode Wi-Fi home networking include increased network security.
- Access Controls for Employees Working at Home
This paper will provide valid points demonstrating why companies need access controls to protect valuable data and data accessible by employees working from home.
- Home Automated System: Pet Feeding
The objective of this project is to design a system such that the owner of the home can call his home using a modulator-demodulator (modem) to control the feeding of the pet.
- On-Reserve Home Loan Program for Okanagan People
This paper aims to provide the small TD branch in British Columbia and the Okanagan (Syilx) people with valuable information regarding the on-reserve home loan program.
- Home Automation System Start Up
This research is aimed at starting up a company in the market of a household technology company that deals with high-tech installations aimed at improving home security.
- Home-Based Monitoring Congestive Heart Failure Impact
In order to examine the issue of how home-based monitoring congestive heart failure influences, it is important to dwell upon the existing qualitative data.
👍 Good Home Essay Samples for College
- Employer’s Liabilities For Home-Based Employees
In this work, the responsibilities of employers before their home-based employees will be discussed, including explanations of the importance and possible future development.
- Marketing Plan for Home Appliance Repair in Australia
In Australia, the scale of operations in-home repair industry is very small. There is approximately one retail store for every fourteen households in the country.
- Home Schooling and Public Schooling Comparison
Home schooling may also refer to the education provided to children at their corresponding homes under the supervision of other umbrella schools.
- Considering the Costs and Benefits of Purchasing a Home
Overcoming the posed obstacles, purchasing a home can be more beneficial than renting, especially considering cost, comfort, and buyer confidence.
- Home-Based Training Intervention in Heart Failure
The research study presented in this article sought to determine the effect of Inspiratory Muscle Training (IMT) on patients who suffer from Heart Failure (HF).
- Compliance and Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
This paper examines the impact of daily home blood pressure monitoring on compliance with medication regimens for hypertension in adults diagnosed with hypertension.
- Infinite Home Health Service
The analysis of the healthcare industry in the United States will be developed relying on the recent achievements of Infinite Home Health, one of the healthcare services.
- Creative Freelancer: Organizing Workplace at Home
Working in your own space, you have more freedom to decorate your workplace in a way you weren't allowed to do at the office.
- Prevention of Medication Errors in Diabetic Patients in Home Health Services
The paper seeks to point out how medical errors can be prevented in-home care and hence lead to improved health outcomes in-home care for diabetic patients.
- New Home for an Immigrant Family
When we refer to the immigration story, it is not about the statistics. It is about people, their experiences, and the challenges they have to overcome.
- Etiquette in Traveling at Home and Abroad
The paper summarizes chapter 37 Traveling at Home and Abroad in Emily Post’s book “Etiquette in Society, in Business, in Politics and at Home”.
- Home and Neighborhood Description Significance in Araby and Among Plants and Animals
Home is a central concept in the life of each person. This essay aims to analyze and compare such descriptions in Araby and Among Plants and Animals.
- Out of Home Care in Australia: Child Care Services
The main purpose of Out of Home Care is to provide a physically and emotionally safe environment for children under the age of 18 who cannot live at home due to safety reasons.
- “Do Not Take Work Stress Home With You” by Coleman
The noun stress denotes a great worry caused by a problematic situation or something that leads to this condition; it is a central concept of the topic.
- What Does the Real Life of the Stay-At-Home Dad Look Like?
The essay “The World of the Stay-at-Home Dad” by Andrew Olscher is devoted to challenges fathers face when they take paternity leave.
- Effective Working From Home and Virtual Meetings
Individuals who are productive when working independently are characterized as individuals who know what the organization requires from them.
- Home Monitoring Technology Analysis
One the most recent approaches stand for the home monitoring technology that is patients will be able to perform some analysis without any doctor’s physical presence.
- Restoring Hope Counselling Home for Youth
Restoring Hope Counselling Home is offering free counseling to young people who are struggling with suicidal thoughts. It ensures that they find hope in life.
- Bandura’s Social Learning Theory at Home and Work
This paper will examine the application of Bandura's Social Learning Theory (SLT) at home, school, and the workplace.
- Stay-Home Moms and Full-Time Working Mothers: Indicators of Happiness
This research is conducted to determine whether working moms or stay home moms are happier. There is no exact reply to this query
- Charity Begins at Home: Non-Profit Management
The role of non-profit organizations is to provide services less attractive to business establishments and state agencies.
- Blood Glucose and Blood Pressure Home Testing
With some little guidance from the doctors and the equipment manufacturers, the patients with blood sugar and blood pressure problems can do the tests on their own.
- Home Shcooling and Its Effect on Social Skills
Considering the growing popularity of home-based education, the decision to home school children remains a difficult encounter for most parents.
- Home Environment and Obesity in Preschool Children
Østbye et al. affirm that though obesity in children has an intricate etiology, the home setting controls the weight of children through shaping their physical exercise.
- Problems Related to Defining and Regulating Crimes in the Home
Based on the above definitions of home, victims of domestic violence view the vice as an accepted norm, and do not seek legal help from the authorities once victimized.
- Children Exposure to Violence at Home
Child abuse and exposure to domestic violence is a widespread global problem with severe implications on children’s development.
- Psychological Issues of Growing Up in an Abusive Home
People who experience childhood trauma have three dominant paths in adulthood after growing up in an abusive environment.
- Home Patient Monitoring Technologies
Home patient monitoring technologies are put in place to fight the rising chronic disease cases and monitor the older patient population's safety.
- The Animals Act 1971: Keeping Wild Animals at Home
This essay aims to analyze the Animals Act 1971, observing it from the different sides through the case study of Phillipa and Victor.
- Effects of Economy to Home Building Industry
According to one famous psychologist, Maslow, humans have needs that should be satisfied in order to achieve contentment.
- Benefits of Home School Analysis
Homeschooling is a positive trend in the modern educational system. It will become more popular, so educational institutions need to take measures to adapt to this system.
- Fall Prevention Program in Home Healthcare
Fall prevention programs can help decrease the number and frequency of falls. The most promising are targeted strategies aimed at changing behaviors and modifying risk factors.
- Impact of Home Entertainment Products on Society
The impact of science in entertainment in the country has been increased where the changes that are experienced in such entertainment are not right to the country.
- How Technology Has Changed the Home Improvement Industry
There are three main fields where technologies have brought changes in the home improvement industry: home construction facilitating, safety, and comfortability.
- Home Health Care for Patients
Patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) may benefit from home health care as it is a progressive disease with specific exacerbations that cannot be predicted.
- Parent, Home, and School Influences
To promote the successful development of intellectual abilities, it is essential to develop and maintain strong partnerships between schools and children’s families.
- Do Stay at Home Mothers Exhibit More Indicators of Happiness Than Full-Time Working Mothers
The paper provides an investigation of whether stay-at-home mothers exhibit more indicators of happiness than full-time working mothers.