💡 Research Paper Examples on Hygiene
- Hand Hygiene Compliance as a Practice Change
Hospital-acquired infections constitute a serious problem in healthcare organizations. They lower the quality of care for patients and expose visitors to life-threatening outcomes.
- Hand Hygiene Adherence for Hospital-Acquired Infections Prevention
Hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) are a cause of significant morbidity and mortality among patients in primary and intensive care units.
- The Importance of Hygiene Procedures in Nursing Practice
Hand hygiene practices in healthcare facilities refer to hand washing with any form of approved antimicrobial disinfectants to eliminate infection-causing pathogens.
- Oral Hygiene for Underserved Community Members
The importance of oral hygiene cannot possibly be doubted, as it affects not only a patient’s digestive system but also a range of other processes in the human body.
- Occupation Hygiene and Health Methodology
Written complaints must be received prior to investigations of the customers’ complaints. A risk assessment will be the first step in this investigation.
- Hand Hygiene and Hand Washing
According to doctors, hand washing is one of the simplest and most effective ways of preventing infections particularly through biological contamination.
- Hand Hygiene: How Germs Spread
This paper will consider how unwashed hands help germs to infect the human body and prove that non-compliance with hand hygiene leads to illnesses.
- Retirement Plans for Dental Hygienists
The research will add knowledge to hygienists on areas of investments that could guarantee a secure retirement like funded retirement.
- Industrial Hygiene Procedure for Nursing Facility
The guide aims to demonstrate to healthcare administrators how to create a health-promoting nursing facility that is up to the World Health Organization standards.
- The Implementation Plan for Improving Hand Hygiene Complaince
This report outlines the several steps of Hand Hygiene necessary for a successful implementation plan with the ultimate goal of reducing Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAIs).
- Chemical Hazards and Exposure: Occupational Hygiene Aspects
The following paper gives an overview of the occupational aspects of chemical hazards and exposure, by presenting a specific case on respirable crystalline silica.
- Dental Hygiene Silo Mentality
One recurring issue in dentistry is the silo mentality, which hampers dentists' collaboration with other healthcare stakeholders.
- Hygiene as an Evidence-Based Practice
Hospital personnel is considered to play a significant role in the dissemination of microorganisms from one patient to another.
- Food Poisoning and Hygiene Awareness in Saudi Arabia
The research statement assesses the level of hygiene awareness in Saudi Arabia and delves into how well prepared in terms of hygiene are the people of Saudi Arabia.
- The Main Guidelines and Industrial Hygiene Concerns
The main guidelines and industrial hygiene concerns in the clean-up process will be adequately addressed in this paper.
- Importance of Hand Hygiene in Health Care
If trained nurses avoid neglect of washing hands, it will lead to a reduction of infection to patients due to contamination.
- Importance of Hand-Hygiene to Prevent Healthcare-Associated Infections
There is a relationship between healthcare quality, adequate recovery, nursing professional expertise, and the profound hand-hygiene concept and practice.
- Hospital-Acquired Infections and Personal Hygiene
In the context of hospital-acquired infections and personal hygiene (handwashing), the most appropriate theory is the self-care nursing model.
- Codes of Ethics in Dental Hygiene Profession
The paper argues codes of ethics outlined by professional organizations help to guide members of the dental hygiene profession in situations where they experience ethical dilemmas.
- Patient Hand Hygiene and Nursing Interventions
The intervention plan aims to make both patients and staff members more compliant with standards and recommendations regarding hand hygiene.
- Industrial Hygiene in Air Traffic Control
Industrial hygiene is dedicated to detecting, assessing, and managing those factors and stressors present in the workplace that can affect workers’ health.
- The Importance of Hand Hygiene
According to the CDC, up to 2 million admitted patients contract HAIs annually in the US. Through hand hygiene, the HAI incidence rate can be reduced.
- Hand Hygiene Among Healthcare Workers
Most disease transmissions in healthcare facilities happen due to the negligence of hand hygiene guidelines among healthcare workers.
- Importance of Hand Hygiene in Healthcare
Maintaining hand hygiene is a critical approach to prevent infections in healthcare care settings, especially inpatient settings.
- Hand Hygiene and Health Care Associated Infections
Research confirms that organisms which cause nosocomial infections in NICUs are most likely to be transferred by nurses, physicians, or other hospital personnel.
- Hand Hygiene Compliance Among Healthcare Workers
The study achieved high hand hygiene compliance among healthcare workers. The objective was to investigate whether hand hygiene persistence among health specialists.
- Hand Hygiene Workflow in Pediatric Settings
The current workflow of maintaining hand hygiene in the pediatric care setting requires the placement of a patient in a specific location and the tray with the necessary items.
- The Routine Food Hygiene Inspection
The report will outline the conditions present in the food establishment that violate the food hygiene legislation and regulations.
- Suggestions for Improving Hand Hygiene Compliance
The paper proposes an implementation plan to improve hand hygiene compliance in hospital settings, particularly in neonatal care units.
- Occupational Hygiene and Safety
Occupational hygiene covers a wide range of work places; conversely, industrial hygiene is limited to industrial settings.
👍 Good Hygiene Essay Samples for College
- Beyond Hand Hygiene: Preventing Cross-Contamination on Hospital Wards
The reviewed study delves into the topic of hospital-acquired infections and adds to the existing knowledge about everyday applications of disease prevention guidelines.
- Good Sleep and Hygiene among American Citizens
Sleep can be defined as a state of partial or complete unconsciousness where a person is inactive and cannot perform voluntary activities of the body.
- Hand Hygiene: Analysis of Donabedian Model
The aim of the report is to show how the Donabedian conceptual framework can be used to improve healthcare quality problems, specifically hand sanitization for Covid-19 patients.
- Hand Hygiene in Reducing Transient Flora
The healthcare environment increases the chances of patients on treatment dying or acquiring other infections by being admitted to the hospital.
- Dentistry and Dental Hygiene in Saudi Arabia
The paper reviews existing literature about dentistry and dental hygiene in Saudi Arabia. The author relates empirical literature with his own experiences during the internship.
- Evaluate Human Resource Issues in Hong Kong Food and Environmental Hygiene Department
Hong Kong Food and Environmental Hygiene Department has certain problems concerning human resources which can be justified by violation of leave entitlements guidelines.
- Review of Hygiene Hypothesis for Allergies
Hygiene hypothesis comes about when non-exposure to allergens, germs, and parasites weakens the human immune system and increases individuals’ vulnerability to allergic infections.
- Hygiene Awareness in Saudi Arabia
Assessing the level of hygiene awareness in Saudi Arabia will be crucial because it will enable researchers to recommend various ways of improving hygiene practices.
- The Status of Hand Hygiene Practices and a Cause in Disease Outbreaks
The paper seeks to explore the status of hand hygiene practices and the programs and strategies implemented by institutions to reduce the risk of infection in the healthcare sector.
- The Role of Hand Hygiene in Preventing the Transmission of Clostridium Difficile
Clostridium difficile infections are a significant issue that can result in patient deaths. Such infections can be prevented with the help of hand hygiene.
- Quality Improvement Paper on Hand Hygiene
There is a significant gap between the application of the existing hand hygiene principles and the instructional policy for the specified process.
- Hand Hygiene: The Need to Wash Hands Between Clients
The plan below is the implementation of a hand hygiene program for different types of healthcare establishments where people are treated.
- Hand Hygiene as HAIs Prevention Measure in Intensive Care Units
Hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) are a fundamental health problem that affects millions of patients, mainly in intensive care units.
- Industrial Hygiene: Definition, Code of Ethics, and Importance
Industrial hygiene is the science of preserving and enhancing the health and safety of people at jobs in their communities.
- Dental Hygienist: Goals, Duties, and Competencies
The long-term goals of a dental hygienist include being in charge of qualification training and obtaining additional certifications.
- Hand Hygiene Guidelines to Reduce Infections: Change Model
Healthcare-associated infections are a serious problem for all units of a hospital. They concern all levels of personnel from managers to regular nurses.
- Hand Hygiene and Healthcare-Associated Infections
This paper discusses whether adherence to hand hygiene guidelines as compared to the lack thereof will lead to lower healthcare-associated infection rates.
- Hand Hygiene in the Healthcare Environment
Hand hygiene is practice that nurses are expected to comply to in a hospital setting. A point of interest is suspicions that lack of compliance related to workload of nurses.
- The Basics of Reproductive Health and Hygiene
Menstrual practices in the USA and India differ radically. In the second country, the theme is taboo, and girls have to conceal it.
- Role of Hand Hygiene in Clostridium Difficile Control
The clinical importance of Clostridium difficile infections was evidently identified by referencing statistical data and reputable sources on the topic.
- Sunshine Wok Chinese Take Away: The Food Hygiene Inspection
This essay offers a critical analysis of Sunshine Wok Chinese Take Away premise and an assessment of the influence that it could pose on food safety.
- American Dental Hygienists’ Association
Exploring the current social and legal landscape to identify ADHA’s potential partners is the priority. Such partners may include community dental service staff.
- Hand Hygiene Education in Nursing Practice
The research evidence listed above demonstrates that a low level of handwashing adherence among health care workers is strongly associated with the frequency of hospital infections.
- Oral Hygiene in Hospital Patients: Preventing Infectious Diseases
Having an effective oral care program is a must for every hospital in order to protect patients from contracting infectious diseases.
- Dental Billing Fraud and the Role of a Hygienist
One of the most common patterns of dental fraud is related to billing. Hygienists, who work along with dentists, are often not responsible for billing and coding the services.
- “Effectiveness of Hand Hygiene Interventions in Reducing Illness Absence”: Article Analysis
Analysis of the article “Effectiveness of Hand Hygiene Interventions in Reducing Illness Absence among Children in Educational Settings: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.”
- Personal Hygiene: Qualitative Research
Within nursing care, an understanding of the various issues that contribute to disease progression due to poor personal hygiene is critical to the healthcare industry.
- Writing Goals Technique: Dental Hygiene Specialist
The process of dental hygiene care requires planning and structuring. Writing goals helps not to miss important details while working upon a client’s case and developing a program for him.
- Cultivating Hand Hygiene Compliance Among Dental Health Workers in UAE
The goal of this proposal is to appraise compliance of HH by the dental healthcare workers within 8 specialized dental clinics in UAE.
- Hand Hygiene Compliance in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Simple handwashing education may be an effective intervention method to increase the literacy of staff and visitors regarding the problem in question.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Hygiene
- Food and Environmental Hygiene Department
It has been found out that several employees of Food and Environmental Hygiene Department have been involved in irregular work ethics.
- Hand Hygiene Essence in Healthcare Setting and the Adequate Change of Hospital Culture
The paper presents a literature evaluation on the subject of hand hygiene as the most effective strategy to prevent hospital-associated infections.
- Motivation–Hygiene Theory and Abdellah’s Theory in Nursing
The application of care delivery models and quality interventions based on Motivation–Hygiene Theory and Abdellah’s theory is a reasonable choice for nursing settings.
- Hand Hygiene Promotion in Hospital-Acquired Infections
The proposed study is going to focus on the role that proper hand hygiene practices in patients play in the prevention of hospital-acquired infections.
- The Dental Hygienist Profession and Activities
Dental hygienists are professionals who play a particularly important role in treating people’s oral diseases and prevention and education.
- Dental Hygiene for Students: Program Evaluation
Dental hygiene students should receive additional training to enhance their skills in applying dental sealants to school children.
- Why Do You Want to Be a Dental Hygienist? – Essay Example
Writing a dental hygiene essay? 🦷 Wishing to explain why become a dental hygienist? Then this sample is for you! ➤ See how to compose a dental hygienist essay.
- Hand Hygiene Issues as a Nursing Practice Problem
The absence of systematic measures of ensuring hand hygiene is a nursing practice problem that needs attention from the management, clinicians, and researchers.
- Food Hygiene Legislation in the UK
Based on the evidence , it has been established that the food processed in the premise is unfit for consumption due to the low hygienic condition of the premise.
- A Qualitative Study of Hand Hygiene Compliance
The authors conducted a quantitative trial to identify a possible effect of a specific educational hand-hygiene intervention on the spread of healthcare-associated bacteria.
- Hand Hygiene Among Health Care Workers
Hand hygiene of health care workers is one of the most crucial measures to prevent the spread of infections associated with providing medical treatment.
- The UK Oral Hygiene Market
The UK oral hygiene market is a mature market which produces these products and distributes them to other countries.
- Allergic Diseases and the Hygiene Hypothesis
The hygiene hypothesis is an attempt to explain the high number of allergic diseases noted in developed countries compared to poor, less developed countries.
- Review of Literature About Hand Hygiene
The article provides evidence based elaborate and comprehensive guidelines related to hand hygiene in healthcare settings.
- Increasing Staff Hand Hygiene Compliance in Nursing Homes
Hand hygiene is a critical component of health because helps in reducing the spread of diseases between health providers and patients in nursing homes.
- Industrial Hygiene: Radiation
Exposure to very high microwave radiations leads to the absorption of high energy in the body. This energy transforms into heat, and it affects delicate organs such as the brain and the eye.
- Hand Hygiene Prevents Healthcare-Associated Infection
The World Health Organization has identified hand hygiene as a significant source of healthcare-associated infection.
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene: E-Government
The proper management of e-government for the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, growth can be defined by the four stages presented by the scholars.
- Global Threats: Hand Hygiene in Africa
In Africa, people are rather busy surviving the daily challenges that do not leave free time to think about hand hygiene and its consequences.
- Hand Hygiene Protocol Preventing Hospital Acquired Infections
The purpose of this paper is to review the literature regarding the topic of hospital-acquired infections and discuss a hand hygiene protocol as a preventive measure.
- Self-Assessment in Dental Hygiene
Dental hygiene is crucial for people’s health, and self-assessment is an essential part of hygiene. Hygienists must have these skills for self-improvement in the profession.
- Hand Hygiene Strategies in Medical Institutions
The article “Impact of a team and leaders-directed strategy to improve nurses’ adherence to hand hygiene guidelines” depicts the results of a quantitative study.
- Hygiene Intervention Strategies: Implementation in the Healthcare Environment
The article discusses the strategies that may be used to successfully implement hygiene intervention strategies in a healthcare environment.
- Current Issues in Hand Hygiene
Hand hygiene is one of the essential measures to avoid the transmission of harmful pathogens and a highly considered effective way of preventing infections.
- Hospital-Acquired Diseases & Hand Hygiene Studies
The reviewed articles contain information about the situation with hand hygiene in different parts of the world, including the USA, Australia, Ethiopia, and Iran.
- The Importance of Hygiene in Gynecology
In the article, the author talks about what prompted him to engage in educational activities regarding the importance of hygiene for preventing gynecological diseases.
- Hand Hygiene as Best Practice in Adult Nursing
Hand hygiene practices in health care facilities refer to handwashing with any form of approved antimicrobial disinfectants, soaps, or alcohol-based disinfectants.
- Hospital-Acquired Infections and Hand Hygiene Intervention
The paper addresses the problem of hospital-acquired infections and the effect of hand hygiene intervention on reducing infectious disease rates in healthcare settings.
- Dental Hygienists Helping Underserved Population
Dental hygiene professionals promote the health of the oral cavity. The hygienist professional should be able to understand a patient to ensure proper health maintenance.
- The Canine Health: Food, Vaccination, and Hygiene
The blog’s topic is canine health, focusing on such aspects as food, vaccination, and hygiene, it covers those essential aspects in an approachable way.
- Dental Hygienist: Career Features and Challenges
Despite a large flow of patients and frequent paperwork, I consider the dental hygienist profession relevant in view of the constantly rising prices for such specialists’ services.
- Healthcare Workers’ Compliance to Hand Hygiene
The paper critiques the credibility of qualitative research findings regarding healthcare workers’ compliance to hand hygiene, based on an article written by Salmon and McLaws.
- Suggestions for Improving Hand Hygiene Compliance
The paper proposes an implementation plan to improve hand hygiene compliance in hospital settings, particularly in neonatal care units.
- Recordkeeping in Industrial Hygiene
Good recordkeeping is essential in various industries and occupations, allowing for structured work and a smooth flow of operations. This process is crucial for public safety.