💡 Research Paper Examples on Immunization
- Medical Errors During Immunization
Immunization is a system of measures regulating the mass use of vaccines to create post-vaccination immunity in the population.
- Immunization of Children
Immunizing children is crucial to ensure a healthy population, and should thus be mandatory except for medical contradictions in all states of the U.S.
- Effective Immunization: Policy Brief
Immunization in the USA has been an effective measure to minimize the incidence of mumps, measles, hepatitis, diphtheria, and other dangerous infections
- Immunization, Health Maintenance and Prevention
As part of their preventive initiatives, HMOs have put in place several measures to enhance the quality of their preventive services.
- Advocating for Childhood Immunization
Current policies are insufficient and ineffective to increase parents’ trust in vaccination safety. In this connection, there is a need for urgent action.
- Children’s Vaccination and Immunization in Sweden
The issue of vaccination and immunization of children in Sweden has become especially important in light of the recent statistics provided by the Swedish Health Department.
- Immunization in Refugee and Immigrant Population
The partners are chosen due to their roles in such processes as communication, care provision, and resource allocation, helping the nurse develop immunization programs.
- Immunization for Palestinians in Need
A quality mission statement communicates an organization’s unique purpose. It proclaims its goals, target population, and the foundations that underpin its actions.
- Measuring Nursing Practitioners Performance: Childhood Immunization
The paper aims to develop interventions to improve the Childhood Immunization Status performance measure in primary care and evaluate their impact on patient outcomes.
- Pediatric and Adult Immunization
Immunization can be discussed as one of the most efficient prevention methods to improve pediatric and adult populations.
- Vaccination: Child Immunization on the Government Level
The experts say that the hesitancy to vaccinate children is one of the biggest threats to public health and the most dangerous mistakes a person can make.
- The United States Immunization Policy
The public in the United States needs to understand that their concerns about the adverse side effects as a result of vaccines are shared by the health care industry.
- Compulsory Immunization Against Influenza Unethical Nature
Mandatory vaccination violates human rights. In this paper, the unethical nature of compulsory immunization against influenza will be considered.
- Nebraska State Department of Health Registries for Cancer and Immunization
In ensuring effective healthcare services, the Nebraska State Department of Health Registries has immunization and cancer registries that help monitor common diseases in Nebraska.
- Why Pediatric-Vaccines and Immunization Is So Important
In times of the Covid-19 outbreak, immunization becomes even more crucial than before. Vaccination helps children to get proper protection without having to get sick.
- Immunization, Safety Concerns, and Public Attitude
The current thinking on whether to immunize has resulted into mixed reactions that have been obtained from the importance and negative effects of immunization.
- Immunization Against S. Pneumoniae and Myocardial Infarction
The reviewed article by Lamontagne answers whether does immunization against S. Pneumoniae link to a reduced threat of myocardial infarction.
- Root Cause Analysis of Refusal of Immunization
The purpose of this paper is to make an RCA, root cause analysis, of the problem of people refusing immunization and vaccination.
- The Process of Immunization
Immunization is the method of stimulating a resistance response in a human or animal body to specific diseases that have been killed or have been attenuated.
- Immunization Shots for Babies
Immunization shots have been used for ages to protect infants from certain ailments that may be difficult to treat when they are adults.
- Childhood Immunization and Related Controversy
The controversy regarding childhood immunization is connected to the caregiver’s fear that vaccines may cause harm, infect the child with the disease, or cause side effects.
- The Problem of Refusing Immunization
The problem of refusing immunization is critical since not only particular people but the whole nation is at risk, and infection can only be prevented by immunizing.
- Immunization for the Elderly in Various Scenarios
The analysis of patient scenarios shows that the selection of vaccines should be performed with regard to existing health issues.
- Global Immunization and Impact of Nurses
This paper will discuss global immunization, the impact of global immunization, and how nurses can impact global immunization.
- Practitioner Performance of Immunization in Adolescents
The paper aims to provide an overview of the performance measure and discuss the importance of immunization in adolescents.
👍 Good Immunization Essay Samples for College
- Informing on Vaccination and Immunization Benefits
The aim of this paper is to analyze various vaccine types in order to better inform parents about the benefits of vaccination.
- Older Adult Immunization Schedule
The vaccinations recommended for adults who are older than 65 include influenza vaccine, Td/Tdap once and then a booster every 10 years.
- Parents’ Immunization Decisions and Complex Issues in Toddlers
This paper discusses two case studies in which outside influences on parents’ immunization decisions and complex issues in toddlers are illustrated.
- Embrace of Immunization Programs
Immunizations are necessary since they help communities to prevent diseases that are associated with serious complications.
- Workplace Immunization and Educational Theories
A proper framework for addressing workplace immunization must incorporate educational concepts connected with the cognitive and collectivist learning theory.
- The Immunization Cases Overview
Vaccination and immunization are two serious parts of people’s medical life. Humanity needs to fully accept vaccination in the US and across the whole world.
- What You Need to Know About Immunization, Vaccination
Immunization programs earned popularity in the 20th century as they contributed to the eradication of various infections in many regions.
- Pediatric Immunization Schedule and Contraindications
This paper will address the children populations' vaccination schedule between 0 to 10 years, including the contraindications to some vaccines among this patient group.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Immunization
Autism is a more frequently diagnosed ailment than was formerly acknowledged, and much is now being written in the mainstream media.
- COVID-19 Immunization Promotion Plan
The purpose of this paper is to create a health promotion plan for combating the spread of possible future variants of COVID-19.
- Immunization: Debunking Vaccine Myths
This paper discusses the common reasons for not vaccinating children, evidence-based counterarguments, and the risks of under-immunization.
- Vaccination and Immunization Promotion
In the paper, the value of vaccination in the current conditions will be discussed. Next, we will investigate the existing myths about immunization.
- People’s Opinions Toward Immunization
This essay considers the reasons behind decision to delay immunization or refuse it and also the ways medical professionals should communicate with patients regarding this issue.
- Autism and Immunization: Vaccines and the Changing Epidemiology
There has been a lot of controversy about the possibility of a positive relationship between vaccination, especially the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine.
- Importance of Baby Immunization
The article says immunizations are essential to safeguard every baby in the present and the future because it also helps to safeguard those surrounding the baby.
- Immunization in the US: Cost of Wrong Choice Is High
Due to highly negative attitudes towards vaccination in the USA, for a nursing specialist, it is important to promote awareness of the effects of the refusal to get vaccinated.
- Evidence-Based Health Promotion Program: Immunization
The purpose of this presentation is to inform about the question of immunization in detail while accentuating evidence-based effects of vaccination on children and adolescents.