💡 Research Paper Examples on Insurance
- US Healthcare System for Public and Insurance Firms
Access to healthcare in the US from the perspectives of the general public and insurance companies can be different.
- Patient Care and Health Insurance Act (HIPAA)
A variety of factors may determine the quality of care offered to patients of radiology units and other hospital departments.
- Long-Term Care Insurance and Its Sources
Long-term care insurance costs vary greatly depending on the age of individual and individual company’s rating policies.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act protects the individual’s right to privacy with concern over their medical records and health information.
- European Healthcare Systems and Social Insurance
A healthcare system constitutes the model through which a country or region mobilizes, accumulates, and allocates resources to cater for the health needs of the population.
- Reimbursement and Insurance in Health Care
Many important factors influence the quality of nursing practice. A number of financial aspects remain poorly explained to the participants.
- US Health Insurance Coverage: Sources and Benefits
Health care insurance coverage is an essential element of health care that is used to enhance access to health care in the society.
- Health Insurance and the Affordable Care Act
With the passage of the Affordable Care Act, the workplace insurance market changed dramatically, but it helped to combat the growing costs of medical care.
- Universal Health Insurance and Japan's Care System
The question of universal insurance is rather controversial, and it is associated with a lot of the economic issues
- Medicare vs. Medicaid as Insurance Programs
The purpose of this paper is to define the difference between Medicare and Medicaid insurance programs and discuss the impact of health care reform initiatives on both of them.
- Insurance Policies for Young Adults with Cancer
The researchers believe that the policy review to extend the eligibility age for dependents from 18 to 26 years resulted in a high proportion of the insured people with cancer.
- Individual Health Insurance for Employees
The plan is to reach out to young, energetic people who can convince clients of the benefits of individual health insurance options.
- US Health Insurance Types, History and Coverage
In a fully insured arrangement, premiums are monthly payments per employee that the employer gives the insurer as the employee’s health cover claims.
- Role of Insurance in Managed Care in UAE
The paper looks at the role of insurance in managed care in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and is based on an article by the U.S.-U.A.E.
- Mandatory Health Insurance in the UAE
This paper focuses on the UAE’s health sector, which is undergoing immense changes that are fuelled by the demand for effective, quality, and financially sustainable health care.
- Employer-Driven Medical Insurance and Its Impacts
This paper seeks to evaluate the demands of the proposal that employers should provide all their employees with a minimum set of health insurance benefits.
- Cultivation of Customer Loyalty Within the Insurance Industry
This paper is a case study of Hong Kong insurance industry anthropology about cultivation of customer loyalty within the insurance industry.
- Allstates Insurance Company's Data Security and Trend Analysis
There is a trend that is bewildering the world, the loss of information. Allstate Insurance will face a similar problem, especially the loss of confidential clients' information.
- German Insurance Industry: A Case Study
For this research, three primary characteristics are considered: credit risk, market risk, and operational risk.
- Insurance: General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI)
GOSI has several responsibilities which include protecting workers from the poverty caused by work injuries, illness, old age, or death directly linked to work.
- Insurance Applications in Construction Industry
The types of risk have proliferated over the period. These risks range from the liabilities arising out of the environmental obligations.
- American Insurance Group: Organizational Team Model
The research paper by developing an effective organizational team model for AIG, addresses the problems that its employees face when they are assigned to work in foreign countries.
- Life Insurance Policy: Costs and Benefits
Life insurance is an opportunity to plan and ensure that an individual does not rush to apply for a loan to cater to urgent health needs.
- New Health Care Bill and the Insurance Market
This paper discusses the bill in terms of how it came about, how it works, its constitutionality as well how good or bad the idea is.
- Freedom of Choice in Dental Insurance Plans
It is hard to disagree with the fact that freedom of choice in dental insurance plans has led to a substantial increase in the cost of dental services.
- Organizational Behavior in Insurance Marketing Group
This paper provides a detailed analysis of the organization’s performance with specific reference to organizational behavior.
- Is Insurance a Right or a Privilege?
The purpose of this article is to address the problems of the US health care system related to unequal access to health care.
- A Company Having Healthcare Insurance for Workers: Pros and Cons
Companies providing healthcare insurance must consider both legal and cost advantages and disadvantages before purchasing coverage to their employees.
- HIPAA Considerations: The Health Insurance
The regulatory considerations are vital to be aware of for the health insurance specialist. HIPAA is related to such specialists' legal and practical aspects.
- Fines for Lack of Insurance in Americans
Insurance can only be made ethically binding if there is assurance that the solution is effective and at the same time available to all.
👍 Good Insurance Essay Samples for College
- Old Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance Benefits
The Old Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance benefits (OASDI) is one of the Social Security programs that every American is entitled to as their social right.
- Using Mau Technique for Choosing an Insurance Package
Four coverage plans were analyzed, taking into account performance reports, which show the core segments' quality of services.
- Private Health Insurance and Fraud Issues
Organizations and professionals in the healthcare industry are held responsible by the law to ensure that they perform their activities within legal frameworks.
- Major Medical and Major Non-medical Health Insurance
Choosing between major medical and major non-medical health insurance relies on what an individual can afford as well as what are their needs.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
There are many guidelines and regulations introduced to protect the confidential information people disclose within healthcare settings.
- Healthcare Insurance Development and Importance
This paper offers an overview of the formation and development of health insurance in the United States, a description of its current situation and possible prospects.
- Health Insurance by Marsha Lawrence
Lawrence's Health Insurance: Do You Know What's in Your Policy? is an analysis through quantitative research that extends the importance of the knowledge of the health insurance policy.
- Progressive Insurance Company IT Management
The information technology operations at Progressive Insurance Company include a set of services and processes that are provisioned to both the internal and external clients.
- The Captive Insurance Services: Different Types
The idea of captive insurance is the idea of managing and spreading risk, lowering the costs of insurance, ensuring a flexible service, stabilizing the price of services.
- Information Systems and Health Insurance & Accountability Act
The Health Insurance and Accountability Act has the mandate of establishing federal standards aimed at safeguarding the health information of individuals undergoing treatment.
- Insurance in Developing Social Responsibility
Earlier entire collective insurance was provided with premiums and benefits regular differentiation on the basis of income only; today, risk management is provided as well.
- Insurance in the UAE: Drivers' Single Database
Accessing drivers’ information before offering them insurance cover will allow companies to decide the amount of premium to charge based on their past records.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
The paper discusses the main traits of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Privacy Rule and a set of common debates and misunderstandings happening about it.
- Professional Liability Insurance
Professional liability is an exceptional division of commercial-based insurance that is meant to cater to the faster growth of the service economy and the emergence of new careers.
- Insurance Industry Between the US and UK
Pension funds and insurance companies have shaped the financial systems in many countries including the United States of America and the United Kingdom.
- The Improvement Initiatives of Geneva Construction and Risk Insurance Company
The Geneva Construction and Risk Insurance Company was established in early 1920s with an objective of providing an insurance cover for all the activities in the construction industry.
- Capital Mortgage Insurance Corporation
The executives at Capital Mortgage Insurance Corporation (MCI) are currently planning to merge with Corporate Transfer Services.
- Health Economics: Health Insurance
Health insurance pays for part or all bills of health care of a person. There are various types of health insurance which include individual plans.
- Wethaq Takaful Insurance Company: Company Analysis
Wethaq Takaful Insurance Company offers several products to its customers, and this diversity of products makes it possible for them to take care of insurance needs for the state.
- Medicare: The Federal Health Insurance Program
Medicare is a federal health insurance program focused on patients over the age of 65, patients with kidney failure, and certain groups of disabled patients of no specific age.
- Insurance Sector in Arabic Gulf Region
The insurance density and the penetration rate of the GCC insurance market lie below the global average. The impact of the growth is not felt in the regions.
- Healthcare, Health Insurance, or Life Insurance Issue
This paper will outline some fundamental principles in Life Insurance policy to urge community members to use Life Insurance cover.
- Homeowners Insurance Policy
The paper will discuss the contractual components of a home insurance policy together with its general contents and coverage.
- Health Insurance Reforms in America: An Ethical Principles Perspective
The American Health Care System has long been observed to be faulty and from the above discussions, it is clear that the system needs radical changes.
- Saudi Attitude Towards Risk Management and Insurance
All insurance business in Saudi Arabia is transacted under the umbrella of commercial firms, which indicates the internal rivalry of Saudi companies with the government.
- What Is a Political Risk and Political Risk Insurance
A political risk constitutes exposure to loss as a result of political conditions. Political risk insurance provides reimbursement for losses suffered due to political violence.
- Insurance and Financial Aspects of Healthcare Delivery
Health insurance covers are essential in the United States and other countries because the well-being of citizens is of paramount importance.
- Healthcare Economics: Health Insurance
This paper discusses controversies surrounding the development of health insurance and the government’s role in providing, financing, regulating health insurance and services.
- Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program in Georgia
The essay provides an overview of the programs and analyzes the eligibility criteria in Georgia, which can be accurate for patients of all ages who need to apply to such a program.
- Car Insurance in Saudi Arabia vs. USA
The report is going to explore car insurance in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the U.S., comparative analysis of car insurance policies between the two countries is conducted.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Insurance
- The US and Canadian Health Insurance Systems
The health care insurance policies of United States and Canada have been debated by many health care officials as well as medical students.
- A Usage-Based Insurance Company's Marketing Strategy
The paper explores an opportunity for the hypothetical company to enter the market of usage-based insurance in Colorado, as it shows a high potential for future growth.
- Health Insurance Crimes in the United States
There need to be more stringent regulations in the way Medicare claims are filed and met, a concerted effort from the part of patients, physicians, insurers, and the government.
- Moral Hazard in Healthcare Insurance
Moral hazard in health insurance refers to the additional medical care that an individual gets on the basis of higher insurance coverage.
- General Worldwide Insurance Company Information Technology
Generali Worldwide Insurance Company recognizes the need for the effective and safe use of information technology for furthering its governance, risk, and compliance functions.
- The Insurance Industry in Saudi Arabia
The Saudi government has taken measures to ensure that the country's insurance industry is robust and up to international standards.
- Global Insurance Market: US and UK Insurance Industry
Insurance companies are essential for economic growth. The companies have a positive effect on the economy through risk transfer, indemnification, and financial intermediation.
- Health Insurance and the Labor Market
While discussing the development of the health insurance market, it is important to note that it develops actively, but there are many challenges.
- Breaking the Stigma of Health Insurance
The need for reorganization of the existing healthcare system in the USA is justified by its low effectiveness, too high costs, and inability to meet population needs.
- Changes to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act mandates the development of national guidelines to prevent confidential patient health details from being exposed.
- Benefits of the Health Insurance
The Health Insurance Marketplace has various solutions to ensure people manage health needs without straining their budget.This cover provides outpatient and inpatient treatment.
- Universal Health Insurance in Orlando, Florida
This paper will discuss key areas which must be fixed to enable communities living in Orlando, Florida to be able to access universal health insurance.
- Long-Term Care Insurance for Solving “2030 Problem”
The main aim of the paper is to assess the economic impact of the “2030 problem” and propose alternative solutions.
- Medicare Insurance Program in the U.S.
Medicare is a social insurance program initiated by the United States government to cater for the medical expenses of her citizens above the age of 65.
- American National Insurance Company: Review
American National Insurance Company is a company with a long history of service in the U.S insurance sector. The company was established in 1905.
- The RAND Health Insurance Experiment
The paper discusses the RAND Health Insurance Experiment. It is one of the most extensive and evidence-based studies that examined health policy in the US.
- The Allianz SF Insurance Company and Its Activities in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is an attractive market for Allianz group to invest in due to the fact that it has a huge amount of financial resources, which can bring up huge profits.
- Hospitality Law: Dram Shop Insurance
Restaurants, hotels, and other hospitality organizations should have workers’ compensation and dram shop insurance since they can reduce the likelihood of legal problems.
- Bupa Insurance Company's Internet Strategy
The Bupa Insurance company has benefited a lot and has grown tremendously because of the use of internet business strategies.
- Saudi Arabia Insurance Companies and Stocks
The insurance sector is one of the highest-ranking areas of investment in the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange (Tadawul).
- Health Insurance for American Indians and Alaska Natives
The article by Frerichs et al. is dedicated to analyzing the role of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) on the changes in health insurance of American Indians and Alaska Natives.
- State Farm Insurance HRM System Analysis
This paper provides a transparent background of State Farm Insurance before analyzing its current HRM systems and recommendations for redesigning them.
- Healthcare Insurance Industry: Studies & Analysis
The insurance industry is one of the most observed segments in the financial markets. This notion is supported by literature with a comprehensive discussion about the industry.
- State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP)
This paper discusses the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) and raises questions about its possible expansion and assessment of its effectiveness.
- Social Insurance Programs and Their Key Issues
Social insurance programs play a crucial role in the lives of Americans both in times of crisis, as portrayed during the COVID-19 pandemic, and in normal economic times.
- Pearl and Mutual Benefit Insurance Company's Turnover
Pearl and Mutual Benefit Insurance Company has been experiencing a high turnover of graduate trainees. The report investigated the reasons for a high rate of turnover.
- Health Insurance in Universal Hospital
One of the reasons why the government should offer health insurance to the public is to relieve it from financial constraints.
- TriTerm Health Insurance Program in West Virginia
West Virginia has several affordable health plans available to local residents. One such program is TriTerm, a short-term health insurance program.
- Business Ethics Concerns: State Farm Insurance Company
The purpose of this research paper will be to discuss an ethical issues and how they affect business relations.
- Takaful Insurance and Its Models in the UAE
The difference between Takaful and conventional insurances lies in the manner in which risk is managed and Takaful fund is operated.
✍️ Best Insurance Essay Examples to Write about
- Allied Cooperative Insurance Group: Financial Analysis
The Allied Cooperative Insurance Group should ensure that they review their market performance from every trading period using the appropriate financial ratios.
- Theory of Insurance and Risk Management
The banks and insurance companies are exposed to different types of risks in their normal day-to-day functioning.
- Single-Payer Health Insurance: Pro-Position
Single-Payer Health Insurance is a system aimed at providing high-quality medical services for Americans so that all of them can get essential health care.
- Why the HIH Insurance Collapsed?
This ‘historical point of view was not only in terms of the extent of losses, but also for the far-reaching effects on the Australian community.
- Insurance Company's Advantage and Competencies
The current paper proposes a SWOT analysis for a new insurance company, discusses its leverages and core competencies.
- Rationale Strategy: PetSafe Pet Insurance
This paper discusses emails of PetSafe Pet Insurance. Discusses the strategy of the company to involve new clients.
- Health Care Coverage and Insurance
The issues of health care coverage and insurance are significant ones to be discussed from the point of the modern tendencies in the development of the health care industry.
- The Role of the Insurance Industry in the Development of Fire Prevention
This essay is going to analyze in what possible ways the insurance system contribution is possible along with considering possible ways in improving these efforts.
- Deposit Insurance for Financial Institutions
Using secondary data from Australia, the United Kingdom and New Zealand, the research findings indicate the benefits of deposit insurance.
- Strategic Plan of an Insurance Company in the UAE
This paper is aimed at discussing the strategic plan of an insurance company in the UAE, which is about to launch and has potential competitors in the market.
- Health Insurances and Florida's State Strategies
Introducing opportunities for health insurance is a critical part of any benefits package in the contemporary workplace environment.
- Public Health Regulation and Insurance
Public health is the science of promoting good health and preventing diseases in communities through policy-making, education, and research to prevent injury and illnesses.
- Constructit & E-editor Companies' Health Insurance
Castor Collins is a health maintenance organization that offers health insurance. Constructit and E-editor approached it to enroll for health insurance for their employees.
- Cost of Care and Health Insurance
The medical cost in America has risen tremendously over the past few decades. The high cost has translated into expensive insurance policies.
- “Many Jobless Workers Aren’t Getting Help”: The Issues of the Unemployment Insurance
“Many Jobless Workers Aren't Getting Help” presents an enumeration of the issues that the established unemployment insurance policy cannot resolve.
- Employee Benefits, Unemployment Insurance and Workers Compensation
Employee benefits are not counted as part of salary or wages earned by the employees and are provided to the employees in exchange for their contribution towards the organization
- Professional Liability Insurance
General liability policies do not ensure protection for the professional against arising negligence, misinterpretation, and malpractice. A hospital worker must be aware of the PLI.
- The United States' Universal Health Insurance
The majority of American citizens pay for and receive healthcare through private organizations, in other countries, a significant part of medicine is provided by the public sector.
- The Selection Process for the Type of Health Insurance for Staff in a Medium-Sized Company
This paper describes the steps in the selection process for the type of health insurance for staff in a medium-sized company and the conditions for deciding on a benefits package.
- Marketing Point for Marline Insurance Company
Marline Insurance Company will be conducting a promotional activity as a way of expanding its customer numbers and as give current customers a chance to learn about new services.
- The Effect of State Regulations on Health Insurance Premiums
This paper looks into both the short-term and long-term effects of state intervention. Some states have enacted regulations of health insurance premiums.
- Decreasing Electricity Bill and Medical Insurance Costs
The purpose of this assignment is to help CTY’s management team to find the solution to decrease spending on the most expensive categories. These include electricity bill and medical insurance benefits for employees.
- Insurance Services by The UnitedHealth Group
The goal of the UnitedHealth Group is to help employees to have reliable insurance packages that would include all essential services, including a 401k plan.
- National Health Insurance System: Advantages and Costs
An NHIS means instituting a plan that covers the entire population of the USA; a task that would significantly increase the required spending on health for the government.
- Solvency Margin, Basel Accords, and Insurance Companies
The paper discusses solvency margin, Basel accords, and solvency for insurance companies. All regulations are established to minimize the risk in financial institutions.
- Medicare and Medicaid Federal Health Insurance Programs
Access to services covered by public health insurance depends on state programs. Medicare and Medicaid are federal health insurance programs designed for vulnerable populations.
- Cyber Security Insurance: Advantages and Disadvantages
The paper discusses the various issues surrounding cyber insurance and a personal opinion on whether cyber insurance is a viable option for a business to mitigate cyber risk.
- The Universal Insurance Holdings
Universal Insurance Holding covers properties of several firms and individuals against various risks that are measurable in the insurance industry.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
The report focused on the purposes, effects, and prospects for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
- Sicko Movie Review: Assessment of Private Health Insurance
The Sicko movie clearly illustrates the flaws in the American health care system and suggests probable solutions to the problem before it is out of control.
📝 Insurance Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Florida Healthcare Insurance and Medicaid
Florida has not expanded Medicaid to a wider population while many states did, so the state community has quite a low accessibility to healthcare insurance.
- Better Pay Attracts More Qualified Candidates in the Insurance Industry
This research proposal has centered on the dilemmas of more qualified candidates experienced and ensuing higher pay for the industry's future growth.
- Marriott International/Starwood Cyber Insurance Case
Cyber insurance will reduce the likelihood that PBI will soon suffer a data breach and mitigate some or all of the damages, including reputational damage, when it occurs.
- Health Insurance and How It Affects the Elderly
The main issue is that the old need more medical care compared to other ages and, therefore, face more insurance-related challenges even with the existing healthcare policies.
- The Health Insurance Policy Concept
Health policy is a complex of decisions and actions which are focused on the health improvement within the society. Controlling the costs remains one of the most important issues.
- Preventive Healthcare or Insurance Access Policy?
The peculiarities of the US health insurance system have always been a contentious issue since much controversy arises regarding certain provisions of the existing policy.
- Impact of the Obama Care on the Insurance Industry
The Obama care is also referred to as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act or simply the Affordable Care Act.
- Medical Insurance: Billing Processes and Procedures
Billing processes require assigning of a participatory contract that outlines parties to a contract, type of service, billing, and reimbursement, how payments will be collected.
- Insurance Companies: The Job’s Specific
Insurance companies often face a number of challenges when processing claims, as clients would want to obtain money fraudulently even when the risk insured against does not occur.
- Health Care Organizations and Insurance
This essay looks at the goals and the impact of the health insurance portability and accounting act on the health of the people as well as the impact on the economy of the country.
- An Orientation Plan for an Insurance Company
The purpose of this program is to facilitate the onboarding of new employees, whereas the responsibility of a worker is to remember and be responsible for following the plan.
- Racial Disparities in Access to Health Insurance
A qualitative research method has been proposed for the research study because it allows the researcher to get the opinions, attitudes, and beliefs of the subjects.
- The National Disability Insurance Scheme: The Issue of Financing
This review of the NDIS investigates the scheme’s main characteristics, affected groups, outcomes for stakeholders, and monitoring and its connection to therapeutic recreation.
- National Health Insurance: Debate Summary
This work presents the flow of discussion about the National Health Insurance system showing its potential influence on the development of the policies and summarizes the outcomes.
- Acquiring Cheaper Healthcare Insurances
The importance of healthcare insurance lies in its ability to provide peace of mind to individuals who avail of them.
- National Health Insurance and Its Disadvantages
National health insurance (NHI) invariably becomes a reason for heated debates since the beginning of its history in 1912.
- Multiple Insurance Contracts and Customer Behavior Research
The study will provide varying result concerning consumer choice and preference of either single insurance firm or multiple insurance firms offering discounts.
- Medicaid Insurance Issues Analysis
Although physicians are able to reject Medicaid insurance, they are ethically obliged to contribute to the Medicaid program improvement.
- Health Insurance and Healthcare
This paper will study the history and current principles of the health insurance system to understand the characteristics of its development.
- Disability Income Insurance: Benefits and Drawbacks
Disability income insurance is a supplemental policy that protects policyholders from losing their income if they cannot work due to illness or an accident.
- Indemnity Dental Insurance: Pros and Cons
The carrier processes payments to the plan member or to the dentist only after the insurance entity receives and reviews the dentist’s bill.
- Managed Care Organizations and Insurance
A managed care organization (MCO) is a popular way for US citizens to use medical services. MCO can be a health plan, health system, physician group, etc.
- Gas Station Insurance: Covering the Basics
Proper risk management in gas station operations is vital to the needs of the business, and structuring a proper insurance coverage package is a necessary step in the process.
- Personal Financial Planning: Insurance Case
Anna and John could use a different approach toward investing their money. Furthermore, the couple should redesign the approach toward resource allocation.
- Factors that Determine Insurance Rate
The discussion of this paper is aimed at explaining how the insurance industry uses the various factors in the process of determining the insurance rates for commercial trucks.
- Affordable and Cost-Effective Healthcare Insurance: The Problem of Access
The main purpose of the article is to demonstrate the efficacy of the single-payer system of providing healthcare for all people.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
This paper relates the HIPAA Act to the current nursing practices with regard to autonomy, beneficence, confidentiality, ‘do not harm’, and equity of ethics.
- Technology in the Health Insurance Industry
The paper discusses the relations between modern technology and the efficiency of the health insurance industry work in the context of innovative ways of processing information.
- Union of Companies to Buy a Uniform Insurance Policy
The corporate spending would result in cost savings, quality care for employees, and significant flexibility across regions and populations for MNEs.
- Financing Healthcare and Public Health Insurance
The alternative sources of funding are critical for the sustainable functioning of the healthcare system. They can enable the community to find additional assets.
🌟 Insurance Essay Templates to Improve Your Paper
- USHCS Perspective: A Structured Analysis of Children’s Health Insurance
This paper provides a structured analysis of the Maryland Children’s Health Insurance by providing an insight into the organization’s overview.
- Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program
Each state has its peculiar requirements and this will look at the California state’s Medicaid program eligibility requirements.
- Insurance Issues in Public Health
This paper overviews health care insurance issues, their causes, public health agencies involved in seeking solutions for the problems, interventions.
- Health Insurance Probability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
HIPAA regulations were developed way before social media platforms were established. Therefore, there are no specific HIPAA regulations concerning social media use.
- America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
America’s Health Insurance Plans believes that attaining quality health care constitutes the efforts of insurance providers and other parties in the broad medical sector.
- Risk Management and Insurance Principles
The risk manager should develop allocate some funds into risk insurance. This will enable the company get the necessary funds to be able to reduce losses.
- Company Analysis Alianz Saudi Cooperative Insurance Company
Allianz Saudi Cooperative Insurance Company is considered to be the leading multinational company in the globe.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
HIPAA Administrative Simplification Statute and Rules provides the necessary information related to the rules that should limit the functioning of both specialists and organization.
- Australian Insurance Market Segment Analysis
The report elaborates a specific market segment of Australian motor car insurance via an understanding of its customers.
- Health Insurance Abortion Ban in South Dakota
The policymakers of South Dakota should strive to ensure that the Health Insurance Abortion ban is more inclusive by considering rape and incest-related pregnancies.
- Healthcare Economics: How Private Insurance Works
Healthcare and economics can be defined as issues related to the allocation of healthcare services to a human being.
- Technological Development: Oman Insurance Company
Oman Insurance Company is an UAE based Insurance Corporation having approximately 10 branches in all states of Emirates with a very strong and established existence as in top position in Dubai
- Mechanisms of Health Insurance in Different Countries of the World
To achieve better service provision, it is essential for governments in different countries to come up with clear policies to regulate the insurance market.
- Healthcare Insurance Coverage in the United States
This essay will examine health insurance coverage status in the US and determine its effects on stakeholders while offering suggestions on how to improve the situation.
- Importance of Social Insurance Programs
Social insurance programs are paid programs aimed at maintaining the financial stand of an individual when there is an occurrence of a peril that is insured.
- Healthcare Insurance and Disparities in the US
The problem of insurance is one of the most significant. While the number of uninsured reduces, the problems of healthcare disparities remain acute.
- Discussion of Vehicle Insurance Coverage
Vehicle Insurance is an insurance policy designed to protect your property interests related to the cost of fixing problems with your vehicle.
- Private Health Insurance: Advantages and Disadvantages
Although private health insurance has some disadvantages, there are several strong points in its favor that make it an essential requirement for all citizens.
- Government Policy Effect on the Insurance Market in Saudi
The paper has looked at the insurance market in Saudi Arabia and its laws that were established in order to increase the number of individuals that hold insurance policies.
- For Humana Incorporation: Health Care Insurance and Financial Status
Humana Incorporation is both an urban and rural organization because it markets its insurance plans and health care services to potential patients and customers across the country.
- Children’s Health Insurance Program: The Role of Nurses
This paper aims at discussing the nurse’s role in designing and implementing the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
- Professional Liability Insurance for X-Ray Operators and Technicians: Rsk Health Insurance SC
The company RSK Health Insurance SC includes x-ray operator liability insurance within the broader health insurance and accident insurance.
- Healthcare Insurance and Quality Improvement
The current paper discusses the impact of technological innovation, pay-for-performance, and evidence-based medicine to improve care quality and reduce costs.
- BP Company's Insurance Strategy and Risk Management
The BP company reviewed its insurance strategy due to the increasing potential exposure to business risks and the impacts of insurance coverage costs on operating costs.
- The Bismarck Model or Social Insurance System
The Bismarck model, which is also called the Social Insurance system, is adopted in Germany, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Japan, and countries of Latin America.
- Long-Term-Care Insurance: America's Health Insurance Plans
Long-term care insurance (LTCI) is a form of insurance meant to provide care and support not available under health insurance and usually for an extended duration.
- Unified Database and Insurance Claim Outcome Algorithm
The database will unify the existing data, and the algorithm will translate the individual expertise of each denials prevention coordinator into the domain of computer data analysis.
- The Nature of Health Insurance in the U.S
This debate has been caused by the availability of two contrasting health insurance policy proposals in the United States that claim to solve the health care crisis in the country
- Health Insurance for Old People
This paper will address health insurance coverage for old people and the accompanying aspects. The old members of the population have specific needs when it comes to healthcare provision.
- Insurance Comparison: Dental Plans and Benefits
Dental practitioners must demonstrate an adequate understanding of the existing Dental Plans and types of Dental Benefits.
- Health Insurance in the USA
The purpose of this paper is to discuss insurance in the USA and discusses the causes why so many people are without health insurance.
- The Risks in Insurance From a Illness
Insurance, in general, entails spreading the risks. Everyone has a risk or a chance of suffering from a major illness.
- Care Reform and State Children’s Health Insurance
The State Children’s Health Insurance Program was established in 1997 following a balanced act to provide matching funds for health cover for families with children.
- Selling Life Insurance Policies: Viatical Settlements Analysis
Viatical settlements allow people with a life expectancy of two or fewer years to sell their life insurance policy for a value higher than the policy's current face value.
- Health Insurance Exchange Analysis
A health insurance exchange is a subsidized health insurance plan provided by the federal government. The concept was included in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Direct Channels Impact on Insurance Industry
Progressive Insurance Company has introduced new products for regular drives – snapshots. These devices are necessary for developing systems that would encourage drivers to ride carefully.
- Healthcare Insurance as Moral Test of Government
The government is expected to be one of the main institutions that regulate the functioning of society by protecting people from potential threats and helping individuals in need.