💡 Research Paper Examples on Medical Marijuana
- Marijuana for Medicinal Purposes in the US
The problem with medical marijuana is similar to the one the US faces when the issue of legalizing abortion nationwide or physician-assisted suicide came into view.
- Medicinal Marijuana Industry in Colorado
This essay will explore the use of medicinal marijuana in Colorado, the benefits, and the legal requirement for the trade.
- Legalization of Medical and Recreational Marijuana in America
The legalization of marijuana has been a key subject in the US and also many other countries around the world.
- Marijuana, Its Medical and Economic Benefits
Currently, many people associate harmful narcotics with harmless stimulants. This also happened in 1920s, most people perceived marijuana as a mind altering drug.
- Medical Marijuana: Persuasive Argument Against It
Marijuana is one of the oldest herbs known to humankind. Ever since ancient times, cannabis was used to make hemp, clothing, and medicine.
- The Safety of Using Medicinal Marijuana for Pain Relief
The paper presents the analysis of an article by Ware, Wang, Shapiro that is devoted to the safety of using medicinal marijuana for pain management in adult non-cancer patients.
- Federal vs. State Law: Medical Marijuana in the US
Medical marijuana should be legalized on the state level because it will help the state to control a black market, collect taxes and free up the police and federal court from minor crimes.
- Medical Marijuana Legalization Benefits in the US
Legalization is necessary because it would be much easier for health care professionals to conduct studies and improve the understanding of its effects.
- How New York Would Benefit From Legalized Medical Marijuana
Marijuana legalization would generate more benefits than its criminalization. Rather than criminalize marijuana, the New York City should consider legalizing its use.
- Controversy Around Medical Marijuana Legalization
Nowadays, the opinions on the matter of marijuana legality are divided. There is a common belief that marijuana, as much as the other drugs, has an adverse impact on the human body.
- Medical Marijuana: Treatments and Legislative Change
Medical marijuana can be listed among controversial drugs that are viewed through the prism of negative stereotypes.
- The Medicinal Value of the Marijuana: There Are Potential Benefits to a Patient Other Than Risks
From the paper, readers are going to be informed of the non-threatening condition posed by using marijuana as a medicine.
- Medicinal Marijuana for Pain Management
Nowadays, the feasibility of pain management with the help of medicinal marijuana remains one of the important questions discussed by specialists related to nursing and medicine.
- Attitudes in South Dakota about Medical Marijuana: Recreational Use
The question of marijuana legalization is a topical one in the world. The essence of the difficulty is that there are too many contradictive opinions concerning legalization.
- Medical Marijuana: Pros of Legalizing
Marijuana (cannabis) is a drug widely used for medical purposes in America. Sill, marijuana is prohibited on the state level which creates problems for medical staff and patients.
- Marijuana Legalization: Onle Medical Purpose
Marijuana is a drug widely used for medical purposes in America. Marijuana, as one of the most popular illicit drugs, should be strictly prohibited but allowed for medical purposes only.
- Legalization of Medicinal Marijuana
The legalization of medicinal marijuana is a complex that involves various stakeholders. These include the government, teenagers, opponents, proponents and health experts.
- Medical Marijuana Legalization Rebuttal
The legalization of marijuana for medical purposes can lead to adverse medical and economic effects, as well as affect the criminal justice system negatively.
- Is Marijuana Consumption Allowed for Medical Purposes?
In the United States, the use of marijuana has been subjected to critics from the government and social organizations. Today, it is prohibited by the U. S. law.
- Medical Marijuana and Governmental Policies in the US
Permitting the administration of medical marijuana is a necessary policy that should be sustained on various governmental levels.
- Debates Around Legalization of Medical Marijuana
The essay analyzes the rationale for the support of the legalization of marijuana for medical use and the rationale for the counter argument.
- Use of Medicinal Marijuana in Florida: Analysis
The rest of the instances that may require the use of medicinal cannabis, such as treatment of adolescent or adult cancer patients, are not covered by the Florida legislation.
- Medical Marijuana Program in California
Medical Marijuana Program was established by the Medical Marijuana California to provide a voluntary medical identification card and register qualified patients and caregivers.
- Pot for Pain: Medical Marijuana for Veterans
This paper argues the idea of medical marijuana for veterans should be encouraged by the US government and society only in cases where patients are under medical supervision.
- Opposing the Use of Medical Marijuana
Arguments on the benefits of medical marijuana can be negated by many research studies concerning the harmful effects of its use, whether for medicinal or recreational purposes.
👍 Good Medical Marijuana Essay Samples for College
- Legalizing Medical Marijuana
Marijuana has medical and scientific importance for patients suffering from such health issues as chronic pains, cancer symptoms, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Should We Legalize Marijuana For Medical Use?
There might be so many arguments against the legalization of Marijuana in America; however, it would do more good than harm by legalizing Marijuana.
- Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?
Recently medical marijuana has come under strong criticism and as this essay points out, its use should be banned in Canada and alternative medications should be used.
- Medical Marijuana Policy in the United States
Abuse of the drug can result to serious consequence, thus calling for the strict regulation of its distribution and taking.
- Medical Marijuana: Legal and Research Concerns
The use of medical marijuana is not researched sufficiently to implement it into regular medical practice. The quality of the drug can lead to adverse effects in patients.
- The Use of Medical Marijuana in the Fight Against Various Diseases
The use of medical marijuana can have a significant positive impact on the health of people with chronic pain. They can reduce anxiety, get rid of depression, and overcome insomnia.
- Medical Marijuana Policy and Framing Approach
The medical marijuana debate has attracted the attention of many political players, religious leaders, theorists, ethicists, and interest groups.
- The Use of Marijuana for Medical Purposes
The issue of using marijuana for medical purposes has become a subject of numerous debates and provoked a series of actions aimed at legalizing this method of treatment.
- Medical Marijuana – Therapeutic Use of Marijuana
The suspiciousness of the federal government toward is explained by the discrepancies in definitions and types of marijuana that is widespread in the United States.
- The Ethics of Marijuana for Medical Purposes
In the case of medical marijuana, it is crucial not to violate patients’ autonomy and personal dignity and allow them to make conscious decisions regarding their health.
- Medical Marijuana Legalization by National Football League
NFL football players should be allowed to use medicinal marijuana. There are many cases of injury associated with football. Medical Marijuana has no side effects.
- The Benefits of Medical Marijuana
This paper aims to discuss that medical marijuana is helpful in the treatment and management of chronic pain conditions such as cancer and epilepsy.
- Bioethics: the Use of Marijuana for Medical Purposes
Bioethicists should use the best ideas in order to deal with the controversies associated with medical marijuana. Some health practitioners support the use of marijuana for medical purposes.
- Medical Uses of Marijuana
Marijuana is medicinal extracts from a plant known as Cannabis sativa. The presence of cannabinoids in Cannabis sativa gives it medicinal and scientific importance.
- Medical Marijuana Legalization Concerns
In 2014, the legalization of MM in New York contributed to the debate about the benefits and dangers of marijuana.
- Legalization of Medical Marijuana: Pros and Cons
Legalized marijuana will help the government and police to control consumption, price level and collect taxes, but it will not solve the problem of drug abuse.
- Federal Drug Laws vs. State Medical Marijuana Acts
Marijuana is one of the most used illegal drugs in the United States of America. It is now a major concern since there is a leeway to use the drug inform of medicinal claims.
- Cannabis or Marijuana for Medical Use
Marijuana is not harmless, so the question of safety should be decided by a doctor. If a patient finds a suitable specialist, they will help choose the right dose.
- Federalism and Medical Marijuana
This paper focuses on the consideration and assessment of federalism and the use of marijuana for certain medical purposes.
- Marijuana Legitimization and Medical Controversy
The proponents of the legitimization of marijuana for medical use argue that it has numerous medical uses because it is not the only opioid that is used for medical purposes.
- Parent’s Right to Allow Their Children to Use Marijuana for Medicinal Purposes
In the following paper, the issue of the parents’ rights in choosing the use of medical marijuana for the treatment of their children will be discussed.
- The Challenges and Benefits of Medical Marijuana Cultivation
The paper aims to discuss medical marijuana and analyze the challenges and benefits of medical marijuana cultivation.
- Marijuana History, Medical Purposes and Threats
Marijuana is known as the most frequently used drug not only in the United States but also all over the world.
- Federal Legalization of Marijuana for Medicinal Purposes
This annotated bibliography provides a description of the 5 articles related to the topic of federal legalization of marijuana for medicinal purposes.
- Legalizing Medical Marijuana: History and Purpose
Marijuana (Cannabis Sativa) is one of the drugs that were placed in Schedule 1 of the Controlled Substances Act of 1970.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Medical Marijuana
- Decriminalizing Marijuana for Medicinal Use
Several countries throughout the world are working to decriminalize or legalize less harmful drugs such as cannabis (marijuana).
- Medical Marijuana in the Army: Addressing a Problematic Issue
The application of medical marijuana as a painkiller in the U.S. Army ought to be recognized as a crucial need due to the excruciating amount of pain that wounded embers of the military experience.
- Use of Marijuana for the Medicinal Purposes
For quite some time now, the medicinal use of marijuana has become a hotly debated subject in majority of literature works.
- Policy Analysis: Rules for Growing Medical Marijuana
The bill attempts to specify the conditions of growing marijuana for medical use. It outlines that the state’s sales tax should be exempted.
- Pros and Cons of Legalization of Medical Marijuana
It is evident that medical treatment with the use of marijuana would be beneficial for both: patients and the government because of the opportunity to earn on taxation.
- Marijuana Research: Personal Connection and Medical Use
The medicinal form of marijuana has more benefits and advantages than disadvantages, especially when used correctly and rightfully.
- Medical Marijuana: Issues & Ethical Considerations
Prescribing medical cannabis (marijuana) can potentially benefit a patient but can cause additional health and legal issues.
- Benefits of Medical Marijuana Over Other Prescription Medications
The article is dedicated to ascertaining the extent of legal marijuana use in the United States in relation to other drugs after the subsequent law went into effect.
- Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative
This paper at hand will analyze the Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative, Amendment 2, which was passed in the state of Florida on November 8, 2016, and came into legal force on January 3, 2017.
- Medical Marijuana Bill, Its Pros and Cons
This paper reviews the pending of Bill 1397, concerning particular issues associated with the medical use of marijuana, which has already been declined several times.