💡 Research Paper Examples on National Health Service
- National Health Service Future
The history of the National Health Service and how NHS may change in accordance with modern social transformation.
- Changing Role of the Health Visitors in the NHS
The need for leaders among health visitors is a requirement of the future, and will ensure the progression of the profession of nursing to new levels.
- Mid Staffs NHS Trust: Governance and Leadership
This report details the factors of management ignored by the board of the Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust, analyses the reasons for the occurred problems and gives advice.
- The UK National Health Service
Each of the countries that make up the United Kingdom has its own National Health Service. Access to healthcare is a basic right to all citizens of the United Kingdom.
- Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust: Governance and Leadership
The governance and leadership issues affecting Mid Staffs NHS Trust can be attributed to the poor management of the organisation.
- National Health Service: Services and Operation Management
This paper will critically apply the knowledge of operation systems that will include a sample a case study of National Health Service (NHS) Direct of the UK.
- The National Health Service and Brexit
The National Health Service was established in 1948 with the primary goal of providing a universal healthcare to all the residents of the United Kingdom.
- Choose and Book System by UK National Health Service
This paper discusses and analyzes the primary objective of the implementation Choose and Book System by Britain’s National Health Service.
- Mid Staff NHS: Governance and Leadership
The paper discusses the Mid Staff organisation's approaches to leadership and governance, theories of leadership relevant to the case study, and presents recommendations.
- National Health Service's Strategic Plan
The paper discusses the development and implementation of a strategic plan and lowers the cost of health care services in the UK through the National Health Service.
- MID Staff NHS: Leadership and Governance
The report covers issues about leadership and governance at MID Staff NHS. Issues related to leadership integrity, transparency, responsibility, and accountability are explored.
- Is National Health Service Implementing Job Evaluation to Assist Pay Equity?
The study aims to gauge the extent of the influence of the job criteria and job skills on the quality of the healthcare services and the safety of the patients in the hospital.
- Development Opportunities in the “New” NHS
The article by Colin-Thome (2013) addresses the UK’s clinical governance through the perspective of the newly reformed National Health Service (NHS) commissioning.
- UK National Health Service and Criminal Justice Approaches
Drug use has increased in the UK in recent times and there are an estimated five million regular users of illegal substances in the region.
- National Health Service Management
The NHS management must possess a high degree of control, coordination, and leadership in order to cope with the huge challenges it is currently facing.
- National Health Service in the UK
Public healthcare in the United Kingdom is provided by the National Health Service where all citizens with permanent residence status have free access to healthcare.
- How the National Health Service Meets the Needs of Clients
National Health Service (NHS) is a publicly funded organization. The formation of NHS comes into play when a country recognizes a need, which has not yet been met.
- The King Edgar Hospital’s National Health Service Trust
The King Edgar Hospital’s National Health Service Trust has failed to meet the set national targets. King Edgar Hospital Trust needs to undertake performance improvements.
- The National Programme for IT in the NHS
The paper analyses the National Programme for IT project using relevant methodologies and tools and applies the Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT).
- King Edgar NHS Hospital's Trust Issues
A number of problems affected the operations of King Edgar NHS Hospitals Trust since its merger. The management decided to induce change in order to counter the problems.
- The NHS Trust Hospital: Factors That Affect the Attainment of Superior Healthcare Services
This paper explores the primary factors that affect the attainment of superior health and social care services at NHS Trust hospital.
- Lorenzo Software: National IT Programme in the NHS
The NHS in the UK undertook a National IT project to implement electronic management of patients' documents. This goal attained by implementing Lorenzo software.
- Ethnicity and Labor Stratification in the UK National Health Service
This paper has used the Woodbine case to discuss several issues related to discrimination and how it could be effectively addressed through workplace policies.
- Leadership and Management in National Health Service
This paper addresses the given situation by recognizing the various evolving macro business environment and identifies the change drivers and the principle change driver.
- National Health Service's Reforms by New Labour Party
The National Health Service reforms introduced by the New Labour government have noble goals of improving the healthcare industry in England.
👍 Good National Health Service Essay Samples for College
- The NHS Is “The Jewel in the Crown” of the Welfare State
According to Kesselman, Krieger, and Joseph (2009), the intentions of the government when establishing NHS were very noble.
- Racial Inequality in the National Health Service Maternity Care
The purpose of this paper is to analyze the available research on the issues of racism within the National Health Service of the United Kingdom.
- Gloucestershire Hospitals National Health Service
In this paper, the operations strategy (OS) of Gloucestershire Hospitals National Health Service Foundation Trust is studied.
- King Edgar NHS Hospital Trust's Performance Change
This paper examines the concept of organizational change with a specific focus on the case of improving hospital performance at King Edgar NHS Hospital Trust.
- NHS Hospital Business Management
Experience with regards to the concepts of leadership, management and development with a connection being established between these issues and a business manager at the NHS hospital.
- NHS: Business Process Change Management Project
Health Service (NHS) on the March 2009 Francis Report into Mid-Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust Failures inpatient care, received a lot of publicity.
- Management Issues in the NHS
The National Health Service is a collective name given to the four publicly funded health care systems of the United Kingdom.
- Employment Voice in the NHS in the UK
In evaluating the employee voice in the National Health Service (NHS), the paper looks for different forms of employee voice that exist in the organization.
- Researching the UK National Health Service (NHS)
The given paper will demonstrate that the NHS health service has adopted a market entry strategy of internal development to implement this initiative
- Organisation Development Initiative: West Bravenhurst NHS Trust
The case study of West Bravenhurst NHS Trust explores an intervention that involved the organizations' nurses and their performance.
- NHS Trust Canoe Team's Failings
The NHS management did not know how to utilize the information it got from the winning team's strategies. Its solutions were therefore bureaucratic rather than tactical.
- Policy Memorandum on National Health Service in the UK
Recently, the UK has experienced considerable cases of coronary heart diseases, cancer, stroke, and liver diseases that prompt the intervention of the NHS.
- Challenges in Procurement at National Health Service
In the UK, where in addition to the main coordinating agency – the Treasury – there are specialized industry procurement services such as the National Health Service.
- Factors of National Health Service in Modern Britain
National Health Service has transformed the healthcare sector in Britain since its formation more than sixty years ago. Social factors deeply influence the NHS.
- Supervision of the National Health Service
The social work group forms for the purpose of rehabilitating HIV patients under the supervision of The National Health Service.
- Governance Crisis at Mid Staffs NHS
This paper provides a history of governance crises at Mid Staffordshire, UK, also referred herein as Mid Staffs. The case is about health care governance failures.
- The Issues at Mid Staffs NHS Governance
This paper seeks to analyse the issues at Mid Staffs (Trust). The aim is to give an insight on principles and theories of leadership that the institution applies.
- National Program for IT Failure in NHS
The National Programme for Information Technology (NPfIT) was planned to deliver better services to the patients and the health institutes.
- Strategic Management of the NHS
The NHS is the leading provider of healthcare in the UK. Its main strengths include access to an extensive infrastructure and well trained personnel.