💡 Research Paper Examples on Nervous System
- The Nervous System and the Human Brain
The nervous system is one of the most important systems of the human body, and its study is a process that requires a comprehensive analysis of its functions.
- Central Nervous System's Structure and Functions
The central nervous system is at the heart of the nervous system. The peripheral nervous system forms a link between the two. The brain controls the information.
- Drug Abuse Effects on Health and Nervous System
The current paper discusses such effects of drug abuse as the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases, encephalopathy, and mental disorders, including depression and paranoia.
- Nervous Systems Deficit Senses: Meningitis
Meningitis is a disease that occurs due to the inflammation of the meninges, which surround the central nervous system: the brain, and the spinal cord.
- The Nervous System: Structure and Functions
The nervous system is made up of two major divisions. One of the divisions is the central nervous system, while the other is the peripheral nervous system.
- Nervous System: Body Sensory System
Scientific research has been undertaken to find out how the nervous system reinvents its communication with muscle after sensory loss.
- Nervous System, Cognition, and Behavior of Humans
The summary reviews the types, roles, and importance of the nervous system in the cognition, affect, and behavior of humans.
- Cognitive Disorders and Nervous System Functions
Each part of the brain has different functions to deliver. Cognitive impairment would occur if these centers were to be affected by injury or illness.
- Brain, Nervous System and Sensory System
This presentation outlines the basic functions of the brain, nervous system, and sensory systems, its structures and roles.
- Somatic and Autonomic Nervous Systems
The somatic nervous control refers to all voluntary body movements while autonomic system regulates involuntary impulses of a body. Two systems regulate major organism functions.
- Central Nervous System: Parts of the Central Nervous System
The nervous system is made up of two main parts: the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS).
- Adaptation to Stress of Endocrine and Sympathetic Nervous System
With acute stress exposure, the central nervous system is activated, which triggers a stress reaction. It activates various levels of the endocrine system.
- Drug Effects on the Nervous System
Dependency, addiction, and tolerance results to increased use of drugs that later alters the nervous system and finally how the body operates.
- Human Body Systems: The Nervous System
The current paper intends to discuss the human nervous system to its major characteristics and major diseases.
- Nervous System and Human Capacities
This paper aims to describe how human capacities are associated with nervous system activities and structures and discuss what damage might affect them.
- Biotechnology: Transportation of the Nervous System
The idea of biotechnology to restore the feelings connected with the functioning of some lost parts of the body is quite topical now.
- Nervous System: Parkinson’s Disease
This article focuses on Parkinson's disease, examining the history of the disease, symptoms, and methods of treatment.
- Relation Between Nervous and Endocrine Systems
The nervous and endocrine systems work together to initiate and control movement, coordinate body functions, and react to changes in the internal and external environment.
- Parasympathetic and Sympathetic Nervous Systems
The parasympathetic nervous system works with the sympathetic nervous system but in the opposite directions. Action potential is a communication function in the nervous system.
- Basic Structure and Function of the Neuron and Central Nervous System
A neuron is the basic functional unit of the nervous system that transmits chemical and electrical impulses and consists of the cell body or soma, dendrites, axon.
- Peripheral Nervous System and Its Development
The peripheral nervous system is a part of the nervous system that contains all nerves not included in the CNS.
- Nervous System of Organism at Proxima Centauri
The human nervous system is a system that transports stimuli from sensory receptors to the brain and spinal cord, as well as transmitting impulses to other regions of the body.
- Evolutionary Advantages Achieved by the Myelination of Nerves
Nerve Myelination is a continuous process that begins at the embryonic stage and continues until the child is one or two years old.
- Principles of Nervous System in Animals
The main difference between vertebrates and invertebrates is that vertebrates have backbones whereas invertebrates do not.
- Diabetes Impact on Cardiovascular and Nervous Systems
Type 2 diabetes remains a major risk factor for cardiovascular disease, stroke, hypertension, nerve neuropathy, and poor oral health outcomes.
👍 Good Nervous System Essay Samples for College
- Opioid Use Disorder and Central Nervous System
Complications of CNS can range from chronic pain to multiple sclerosis, which are conditions that hurt individuals' health and the ability to function during daily activities.
- Cockroach Ventral Nerve Cord
The given paper revolves around the cockroach ventral nerve cord`s main parts, their peculiarities, and the most important characteristics.
- Major Branches and Functions of Human Nervous System
The paper examines the significant branches of the human nervous system and indicates their respective functions.
- Nerve Conduction Velocity in Motor and Sensory Fibres
The procedure adopted in the study was a standard way of assessing neurological functions of the nervous system.
- The Parasympathetic Nervous System and Blood Pressure
This article describes how the parasympathetic nervous system affects blood pressure, namely physiology and the influence of external factors.
- Brain, Nervous System, and Their Functions
The following paper will discuss and cover the particular functions of the nervous system and brain to show independent opinions of competent scholars.
- Relationship Between the Brain and the Nervous System
This essay aims to outline the relationship between the brain, the nervous system, and the larger context of its working in relation to the other parts of the human body.
- Depression and the Nervous System
Depression is a broad condition that is associated with failures in many parts of the nervous system. It can be both the cause and the effect of this imbalance.
- The Autonomic Nervous System
The autonomic nervous system (ANS) is a division of the peripheral nervous system (PNS) that regulates the functioning of visceral organs and plays a role in homeostatic control.
- Impacts of Stroke on the Nervous and Sensory System
This article focuses on stroke, defining stroke and examining its implications for both the nervous and sensory systems.
- Nervous System: The Main Functions
The nervous system is the command and control center of the body. It is controlled by the brain and governs people's actions, thoughts, and instinctive responses.
- Introduction to the Nervous System
The nervous system is made up of cells. The nervous system consists of two parts, including the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS).
- Anatomical Variations of the Inferior Alveolar Nerve
The IAN is a mixed nerve and the main reason why people have the ability to have sensory perception in the lower teeth, lower lip, and buccal mucosa.
- Psychologists and the Nervous System
Since Psychological problems could be biological in nature or can be psychological in nature, understanding and knowing the nervous system would help the Psychologist.
- Nervous System Disorders Impacting Eyes and Ears
This paper aims to review three neurological diseases: optic neuritis, auditory neuropathy, and lateral sclerosis.
- Nerve Cell and Its Functions in Human Body
The nerve cell is the cell through which nerve impulses from different body parts are transmitted to and from specific cells to facilitate the body's functioning.
- Effectiveness of Acupuncture on the Treatment of Nervous System Diseases
The research in this paper investigates if acupuncture is effective in treating diseases of the nervous system because it relieves pain in the body.
- The Characteristics and Importance of Nervous System
The present paper explores the connections between the nervous system and other systems and defines how these connections are designed to maintain homeostasis.
- The Anatomy and Physiology of the Nervous System of a Rat
The objective of this laboratory report is to dissect, identify the internal cavity of a rat, and examine the different sensory organs of a rat.
- Heart Fibers, Veins, Arteries, and Nerves
The heart requires its own nutrient and oxygen resources for it to continue pumping blood throughout the organism on a daily basis.