💡 Research Paper Examples on Nursing Care Plan
- Pre-Developed Nursing Care Plan For the Elderly
The paper aimed to investigate data on end-of-life nursing practices in nursing homes for the elderly because it is a global concern.
- Nursing Family Care Plan: Diabetes
This paper aims to analyze the important tenets of Jean Watson’s caring theory and how it can be applied by nurses to practical situations to deal with patients.
- Dorothea Orem Nursing Care Plan
Dorothea Orem’s theory has contributed greatly to the development of nursing. But it is important to take into account the peculiarities of each case when trying to apply the theory.
- Family Nursing Care Plan for a 3-Person African American Household
This plan is intended to outline the family's current and potential health issues and provide an intervention plan that will alleviate them.
- Nursing Care Plan for Mental Health
The chosen patient, 47-year-old male, suffers from schizophrenia. One of nursing diagnoses that could be applied to him is disturbed personal identity.
- Nursing Care Plan and Nursing Diagnosis Development
One of the main goals of nursing care provided to Jessica is preventing complications that may arise from the decrease of her vision and ensuring that her state is not worsened.
- The Nursing Care Plan Development
This research paper will analyze data from a patient’s health history in order to develop a nursing care plan.
- Nursing Career Plan Development
Being a nursing administrator needs administrative skills. A nursing administrator is concerned with enhancing communication between the management and nursing staff.
- Nursing Care Plan for the Aging Patient: Ms. Anderson's Case
A number of patient assessment tools have been developed for the assessment of older people focusing on the patient’s ability to maintain activities of daily living.
- Nursing Self-Care Concept and Health Plan
Self-care is an essential aspect of any nursing as it helps to resolve numerous health problems or even prevent their development by introducing appropriate health practices.
- Older Adults Needs and Nursing Care: Learning Plan
The main learning objective is to expand the knowledge on the specific needs of older adults receiving nursing care to become familiar with the potential problems.
- Nursing Case Study: Plan of Care for J. D.
The patient reports having severe wheezing and shortness of breath, combined with at least one instance of coughing on a daily basis.
- Nursing Care Plan: Sara’s Case
It is essential to educate oneself and strive to perceive people with empathy. This is crucial for medical workers as it allows them to create a healthcare plan.
- Nursing Delegation and Management of Patient Care: The Teaching Plan
The sessions will be held once a week. Nurses will be provided with specific plans they can use and modify if necessary.
- Nonallergic Asthma: Nursing (SOAP) Care Plan
The patient has been experiencing frequent asthma attacks for the past two months; she takes theophylline and albuterol to manage this condition.
- The Ingestion of Magnets in Young Children: Nursing Care Plan
The paper describes the nursing care plan for Danny who suffers from perforated bowels caused by swallowing seven magnets.
- Impaired Vision: Nursing Diagnosis and Nursing Care Plan for Optic Neuritis
Looking for impaired vision nursing diagnosis? ✅ Check out this paper example to find a nursing diagnosis for vision impairment ✚ care plan for optic neuritis.
- Family Assessment: Nursing Care Plan
Functions and roles in the family are crucial in helping every member and offering care that is effective to the health of patients and the welfare of the entire household.
- Patient's Medical History and Nursing Care Plan
This study assesses the patient's past medical history, personal and social history examines physical examination, and includes a nursing care plan.
- Hypertension: Nursing Diagnosis and Care Plan
The patient presents with high blood pressure. He complains that current medication does not improve his condition. He wants a new medicine.
- Nursing Plan of Care for an Older Adult
The aged population forms a majority of the proportion that needs special healthcare because they require unique and diverse needs that come only with old age.
- Creating a Nursing Career Plan
The following paper highlights the author's own learning experience during the course and how the learning materials have changed the perspective of professional nursing.
- Nursing: Breast Pain Case and Care Plan
The patient is a 27-year-old female who presents to the gynecologist’s office for her yearly examination complaining of bilateral breast pain and tenderness.
- Post- Cholecystectomy Operation Nursing Care Plan
It is important to mention that each of the possible diagnoses must be accompanied by relevant evidence of existence.
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus: Nursing Care Plan
The accuracy of diagnosis is dependent on various factors. Subjective and objective assessments assist in acquiring the information about the patient’s condition.
👍 Good Nursing Care Plan Essay Samples for College
- Pulmonology Nursing Care Plan for Coughing Patient
This paper provides a nursing care plan for the patient who reports coughing for two weeks and has shortness of breath and a slight fever.
- Nursing Process and Plan of Care
The nursing process functions as a systematic guide to client-centered care with 5 sequential steps: assessment, analysis, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Lupus: Teaching and Nursing Care Plan
Based on the symptoms, it is possible to assume that the patient has lupus. Lupus is an autoimmune, inflammatory disorder.
- Nursing Care Plan: The Issues That Need to Be Addressed
A crucial part of the nursing care plan, a change in the lifestyle of most of the family members must be made.
- Cardiac Patient's Nursing Care Plan
This paper presents a caring plan for a 52-year-old obese male who is currently in a cardiac step-down unit, status post-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- Cataract: Nursing Diagnosis and Care Plan
The current problem can be defined as the risk of suffering an injury due to vision problems (particularly, blurriness in vision), which a cataract can be defined by.
- Mental Illness: Nursing Care Plan
This paper includes a discussion of nursing intervention, rationale, and evaluation of different states of mental illness.
- Congestive Heart Failure: Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plan
The nursing intervention plan is to be started from the patient’s education within the scope of Congestive Heart Failure. The daily intake of fluid should be appropriate.
- Optic Neuritis: Nursing Diagnosis and Care Plan
There are short term and long-term goals that should be taken into consideration. Short term goal – the patient will not experience pain while moving her eye.
- Nursing Care Plan & Diagnostics: Hiatal Hernia
The self-critique of the presented care plan for my patient allows making rather high assessments of the plan components.
- Family Nursing Care Plan – Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
This essay describes a family nursing care plan for a three-generation family household comprised of a toddler, a teenager, a pregnant young adult, a father, a mother, grandparents.
- Geriatric Nursing Care Plan and Intervention Measures
This paper provides a nursing care plan for a patient, an 83-years-old man who has mobility, temperature, and urinary elimination problems.
- Optic Neuritis: Nursing Diagnosis and Care Plan
To conduct a presumptive nursing diagnosis, the nurse needs to interview the patient for their sensory data, study their health history, and conduct a physical assessment.
- Chronic Kidney Disease Patient Nursing Care Plan
Patients with renal failure are the target population the needs of which will be addressed in the course of the study.
- Nursing Community: Planning, Prioritizing & Implementing Healthcare Programs
This essay evaluates specific dimensions related to the prioritization of healthcare needs in the workplace context.
- Sudden Vision Loss and Nursing Care Plan
The patient should be free from any injury not to cause the possible development of optic problems and the outcomes of additional traumas.
- Nursing Care Plan
Patient education in this nursing care plan will be centered on three key recommendations: good nutrition, prevention, and management.
- Nursing Care Plan for Left Middle Finger Tenosynovitis
Finger tenosynovitis is a condition that occurs during an inflammation that narrows the effective species within a sheath surrounding tendons in an affected finger.
- Nursing Theory Plan of Care Overview
The paper discusses that people suffering from coronary diseases need a proper plan of care because of the unpredictability of a possible heart attack.
- Nursing Care Development Plan for Diabetes and Hypertension
This paper is aimed at developing a nursing care development plan for Douglas Adams, a 51-year old male, who has a history of diabetes and hypertension.
- Hemicolectomy Nursing Care Plan
This paper focuses on hemicolectomy – a surgical intervention that involves partial removal of the colon. It contains hemicolectomy nursing care plan and possible diagnoses.
- Central Vision Loss: Nursing Diagnosis and Care Plan
As a rule, optic neuritis is not a complicated disease and may get well on its own soon in case the patient follow the prescriptions.
- Presumptive Nursing Diagnosis and Nursing Care Plan
In order to determine a presumptive nursing diagnosis, it is necessary to collect and document all subjective and objective data that can be obtained from a patient.
- Nursing Care Plan For a Community
The better health and higher quality of life of community members depend on the level of their participation in the social networks, and overall change of the society.
- Dry Eye: Nursing Diagnosis and Care Plan
The patient could be diagnosed with the risk for dry eye as she has the symptoms peculiar to it. It could be supported by the symptom called a foreign body sensation.
- Innovative Nursing: Planetree Patient-Centered Care
Adopting the right nursing care model is a crucial step towards promoting faster recovery of the patient; therefore, the choice of the proper healthcare model must be very careful.
- Nursing Care Plan for Diabetic Neuropathy
Nursing diagnosis involves pain management in feet, obesity, coronary artery disease, and peripheral vascular disease.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Nursing Care Plan
Although the information provided by the patient is rather brief, it can be supposed that Mary suffers from a case of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE).
- Family Nursing Care Plan's Development
For performing the family health assessment, the Yosleidy family residing in Miami, Florida, was selected. The researcher has conducted interviews with each member of the family.