💡 Research Paper Examples on Nursing Home
- Safety Culture in Nursing Home Settings
In a nursing home setting, a safety culture should be focused on effective rehabilitation and appropriate transitions among care environments.
- Is Whispering Willows Nursing Home Prepared for a Disaster?
This paper aims to evaluate a case of a nursing home trying to prepare for an emergency scenario, reflect on the potential issues and risks that might arise.
- Philadelphia Nursing Home: Community Assessment
Philadelphia Nursing Home is a long-term care facility with a large community of nursing care providers and patients.
- Caring for a Difficult Nursing Home Resident
The paper examines a patient’s medical problems along with his emotional and physical needs and considers the patient’s safety issues and the best ways to deal with his problems.
- Phase 3 Nursing Home Regulations
The reform of regulations governing long-term care in the United States by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services aimed at enhancing services provided for the elderly.
- “An Exercise Program to Improve Fall-Related Outcome in Elderly Nursing Home Residents” Critique
The problem of the propensity for the elderly to experience falls and bring on further adverse consequences for themselves.
- The Development of Analysis of a Nursing Home
The nursing home is theoretically prepared to apply changes and make sure that safety and quality areas under the impact of nursing science will be improved
- Nursing Home and Subacute Care
The historical perspective of the nursing home hurts the stigma related to the quality of care since there are numerous stories about caregivers being not qualified and dedicated.
- Quality Improvement Program in a Nursing Home
The process of designing and implementing a quality improvement (QI) program in a nursing home requires significant effort from all involved specialists
- Nursing-Sensitive Quality Indicator for RN Education/Certification in Nursing Home
The quality of provided healthcare and its outcomes are some of the most focused on aspects of the healthcare itself.
- A Nursing Home Working Scenario
Working in a nursing home is also fulfilling, as it offers an opportunity to serve communities, especially the most vulnerable in society.
- Organization Strategic Plan for a 40 Bed Nursing Home Unit
The mission of the nursing home is to provide health care to the senior citizens in the community through offering admission beds in twelve days.
- Fall Prevention Program for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
This proposal seeks to present a detailed description and plan for an effective fall prevention program at Zephyr Haven Nursing Home in South Florida.
- The Active Retirement Nursing Home's Services
Active Retirement has been designed to be home to the elderly, which means a place where those spend the vast majority of their time.
- Registered Nurse in the Nursing Home Act
This paper discusses the “Put a Registered Nurse in the Nursing Home Act”. It is currently going through the legislative process in the Congress and it should soon become law.
- New IT System for Use in Nursing Home and Assisted Living
The microchip will as well store their details, information of medication if any, and the doctor who took care of them.
- Fernhill Nursing Home Run by Colten Care Limited
Colten care limited is doing a great job in providing the care that is needed to give people with special needs such as the elderly this kind of life.
- Approach to Learning at Cloudview Nursing Home
Learning is a continuous process that goes beyond the classroom, affecting business operations globally. Workplace learning practices are linked to employees' development.
- Long-Term Nursing Home: Improving Quality of Care
A nursing home is focused on long-term patient care. A significant quality complication is the ineffective performance of the clinical personnel, which leads to various incidents.
- Nursing Home Beds: Fundamental Uncertainty and Values
The current case study presents a dilemma that two nursing homes operating within the same community face due to an excessive number of underutilized beds in both facilities.
- Redondo Nursing Home: Providing Above Average Care
Redondo Nursing Home offers friendly staff, several nutritional plans, and support to family members to make the transition from independent living to assisted living bearable.
- Healthcare Research at Pearl City Nursing Home
The Pearl City Nursing Home is a somewhat small facility that does not have dedicated researchers, but it tries to follow best practice standards for care.
- Suicidal Ideation & Depression in Elderly Living in Nursing Home vs. With Family
This paper attempts to compare the incidence of suicidal ideation and depression among elderly individuals living in nursing homes and those living with family in the community.
- St. Patrick’s Nursing Home: the Recruitment of People
It is important to consider some factors when making plans for the recruitment of people to work at St. Patrick’s Nursing Home in order achieve the good results.
- Issue of Falls at a Nursing Home: Professional Reflection
This paper provides reflections about falls caused by older patients’ physiological weakness and aims to make it possible to avoid possible errors in the future.
👍 Good Nursing Home Essay Samples for College
- Choosing an Adult Foster Home or a Nursing Home
A nursing home is well known to health and social services professionals as the long-term care service for older adults that accounts for that vast majority of public funding.
- A Nurse as a Community Writer for a Nursing Home
Creative writing is one of the effective ways that can benefit the residents of a nursing home including their nursing care assistants and families.
- Nursing Home Care For Elderly
Assisting families in the care of the elderly at home by a competent specialist may make the life of the patient independent and the aging process comfortable.
- Contract Law Case: Nursing Home vs. Paul
The paper discusses if the nursing home wants Paul to pay for the Bill of Max's Care, will they succeed and will Paul be responsible.
- Future Care Nursing Home in Baltimore City
Receiving treatment at Future Care nursing home does not imply any particular timeline. The total length of stay depends on the severity of the patients’ situation.
- Personality Psychology: Relation to Nursing Home Residents
The paper aims to discuss personality psychology and describe it explicitly concerning nursing home residents.
- Care and Death Rates Among Nursing Home Residents
The essay here starts by analyzing the conditions and experiences of residents in care facilities. It establishes the major causes of death rates among nursing home residents.
- Northern Cochise Nursing Home: Federal and State Surveys
The paper is supposed to report on the most recent health surveys that have been carried out at the Northern Cochise Nursing Home.
- Human Capital Management in Nursing Home Active Retirement
The nursing home Active Retirement creates an atmosphere where the residents feel sufficiently comfortable and protected not to focus on their age.
- Temporal Arteritis in Nursing Home Patients
Judging from my personal experience in the field of medicine, elderly patients who have left without the help of their loved ones need as much help as possible.
- Principles of the Adoption of Healthcare Policy and Its Impact on the Nursing Home Industry
Transforming the national health system is a phased process that goes through a series of stages to initiate and approve relevant changes.
- Regulation of a Large For-Profit Nursing Home Chain
Providing support and assistance to older people has always been especially appreciated, which is why specialized institutions called nursing homes were created.
- Blumberg’s Nursing Home’s Staffing Crisis
The workplace incident at Blumberg’s Nursing Home occurred due to poor corporate culture and the lack of a sufficient HR policy to prevent inappropriate conduct.
- Health and Safety in the Nursing Home Industry
Nursing home industry has been rapidly expanding over the years due to the increased demand for the home care services for the aging population.
- Satisfaction With a Transitional Nursing Home Project
The paper critically reviews the article “Living in the Community While Waiting for an Admission in Long-term Care” by Diane Morin, highlights the strengths, weaknesses, and limitations.
- Nursing Home and Its Impact on Lifespan
This work defines a nursing home, services it provides, requirements for a nursing home, and the effects of a nursing home on one’s lifespan.
- Primary and Team-Based Care Models in Nursing Home
Nursing care models are frameworks that are used to represent various concepts of care delivery. Primary care and team-based care are traditional nursing care models.
- Facility’s Policy Handbook in Nursing Home
The paper discusses the method which allows the nursing home to benefit from the materials in a written form since they bring equality.
- Nursing Home Innovative Care Model in the US
The Nursing Home Innovative Care Model is a proposed solution to the problems occurring in American nursing homes due to the lack of necessary nursing workforce.
- Departmental Budget Preparation for Nursing Home
This paper presents the budget for a proposed senior center called Elderly Acres Nursing Home that is based on the demographics of two counties, Buffalo and Yorkshire.
- Reduce Hospitalization of Nursing Home Residents
Nursing home care for the elderly has been a common practice in the US for many years. Normally, this practice has proved to be a beneficial intervention to many people.
- Implementation and Effects of MRC in a Nursing Home by Henskens
This paper provides an in-depth critique of a quantitative study by Henskens et al. aimed at ascertaining the efficacy of MRC among patients diagnosed with dementia.
- Nursing Home Designs: Health and Wellness of Aging
Choosing from a wide array of nursing home designs becomes a matter of knowing which one produces the most satisfactory results in their care for patients with dementia.
- Nursing Home Blueprint and Requirements
The paper outlines the requirements of a geriatric care facility geared to the health promotion of old patients through the prevention and treatment of diseases and disabilities.
- Activities Coordinator and a Conflict of Interest Situation at Cooinda Nursing Home
The case study draws upon a conflict of interest situation, where the coordinator needs to decide on whom his ethical responsibility lies.
- High-Quality Nursing Care in the Nursing Home
The paper is aimed at reviewing and appraising studies to answer the question: what are the challenges and barriers to providing high-quality nursing care in the nursing home?
- Long-Term Care and the Northern Cochise Nursing Home
This paper reviews a website for the Northern Cochise Nursing home and also discusses controversy regarding long-term care facilities’ providing information to the public.
- Patient Falls and Teaching Program in Nursing Home: SWOT Analysis
Staff training is an essential part of the responsibilities that are assigned to advanced practice nurses since it provides the opportunity to educate nurses and improve care services.
- New IT System for Use in Nursing Home
The success of the project will mainly depend on if the project manager will be empowered by the management of the nursing homes to make independent decisions.