💡 Research Paper Examples on Obamacare
- Obamacare: Health Finance & Delivery Policy
The purpose of the Affordable Care Act is to reduce the number of United States citizens who have no medical insurance.
- Obamacare’s Impacts on Taxes
The Obamacare insurance scheme is meant to ensure that even the low-income families in the United States of America can secure a health insurance plan.
- Obamacare Controversy – Issues, Interview Views
This paper seeks to explore the Obama Care scheme and its content by taking views of people and articles on the scheme.
- The Controversial Obamacare Under the Patient Protection
This paper is a discussion of the controversies surrounding the ACA, and thereafter determines its efficacy in the current healthcare set-up.
- Linking Obamacare Policy, Substance Abuse, and Mental Health
Obamacare, or The Affordable Care Act, is one of the most prominent health care policies in the United States because disputes over its advantages and disadvantages last for years.
- “Obamacare” the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), also known as “Obamacare” has elicited different argument in its support and against it.
- The Individual Mandate in Health Care Reform (Obamacare Act)
The inclusion of the individual mandate in the health reform has elicited mixed reactions in the US, it received support from some while others dispute its legality.
- Obamacare: Labor and Ethical Implications
Obamacare created a dangerous precedent in the labor market by incentivizing part-time employment and reducing coverage for the majority while increasing the number of insured.
- Merging Epidemiological and Economic Health Perspectives: ObamaCare Bill
This proposal of merging the epidemiological and economic health perspectives aims at providing value for every monetary unit spent in healthcare provision.
- Obamacare, Its Advantages and Disadvantages
The observed positive outcomes support the viewpoint that the Obamacare reform is effective to improve the healthcare system in the United States.
- Healthcare Reform and Ethics: Obamacare Act
This paper discusses conflicts that exist between ethics and healthcare reform that has been brought upon the execution of the affordable care act of Obamacare.
- Business Impact of the Affordable Care Act — Obamacare
The Act injected significant changes on healthcare delivery in the United States. However, there are myriads of business and human resource implications that this Act brought into focus.
- Obamacare: Prevention and Emergency Care Services
This paper analyses the importance of aspects of the Act that should be retained, such as the coverage of pain management, prevention, and emergency care services.
- ACA in Florida: Advantages of and Problems with Obamacare
Want to learn about the ACA in Florida? ➤ Read this essay to find out the pros and cons of the Affordable Care Act and ✅ the ACA impact on hospitals.
- Obamacare and Universal Medical Insurance Coverage
It is paramount to provide universal health care insurance if the U.S. population is to have a better health level, and, consequently, a higher quality of life.
- Obamacare, Centralized Control and Limitations
The Affordable Care Act (or ObamaCare, as it was also called) was expected to make health care more accessible for all citizens of the US.
- Obamacare and Healthcare Reform Ethical Challenges
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act involves several ethical issues connected with failing to protect some of the most fundamental rights.
- ObamaCare: The Affected on Managed Care
The paper examines, analyzes, and sorts out the major principles of the ObamaCare reform understanding its history and external factors that influence its development.
- Obamacare: The Solution to the Healthcare Problem
ObamaCare (The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act) is a US healthcare reform law that expands and improves access to care and curbs spending through regulations and taxes.
- Health Insurance Exchange: Obamacare Program
The implementation of “Health Insurance Exchange” in the framework of Obamacare program have a significant impact on three aspects: customers’ demand, pricing policy, and supply.
- Clinton's Plan and Obamacare: Healthcare Policy
In 1993, the administration of President Bill Clinton offered a healthcare reform plan, which was mainly associated with the Hillary Rodham Clinton First Lady of the United States.
- The Repeal of Obamacare: Desirous or Disastrous?
The enactment of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act – popularly known as Obamacare – in 2010 signified a major step towards the attainment of the American dream.
- Obamacare Elimination: Article by Abelson
The article addresses the possible elimination of the Affordable Care Act, which means that many Americans can lose the only chance to obtain medical insurance.
- Ethics of Obamacare and Trumpcare
This paper discusses conflicts that exist between ethics and healthcare reform that has been brought upon the execution of the affordable care act aka Obamacare/Trumpcare.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Obamacare
When it comes to ⚖️ pros and cons, Obamacare (Affordable Care Act) is a great topic to discuss. 🗣️ Find ideas in this essay on advantages and disadvantages of Obamacare!
👍 Good Obamacare Essay Samples for College
- Obamacare's Milestones and Benefits
This paper analyzes the major milestones of president Obama's Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and its benefits for health care service.
- Obamacare: Analyzing the Policy
This paper discusses Obamacare in more detail and describes the main stakeholders of the policy: their motives, influence, and interrelationships.
- Obamacare and Future Healthcare Policies in the US
The future of health policies in the United States is a topic that has been actively discussed over the last few years.
- Healthcare Reform: Medicaid, Medicare, Obamacare
Healthcare reform has been used in many regions, countries, and communities. This paper evaluates the issue of health care reform in the US from a critical perspective.
- What is Obamacare and What are the Conflicting Values of the Opposing Sides?
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act that is also known as Obamacare is aimed at reducing the cost of healthcare and increasing its accessibility.
- Impact of Obamacare on Women's Healthcare
It is vital for countries to have healthcare policies that all people have access to healthcare services. Women have higher healthcare needs than women.
- Obamacare Policy-Making in the Federal System
The Obamacare policy is termed disastrous because of its incompatibility with the policies that had been developed at the state and county levels in the U.S.
- Obamacare, Its Positive and Negative Consequences
Speaking about the merits of the Affordable Care Act, it is important to note that it can have a positive influence on the health condition of uninsured people.
- ObamaCare Role in the US Healthcare System
In 2010, one of the most memorable events took place in the US healthcare system. President Obama approved the Affordable Care Act, also known as ObamaCare.
- Childhood Obesity: Obamacare and Canada's Policies
The paper discovers the issues of childhood obesity in the US, the impact of the Affordable Care Act and alternative policy, and compares with Canada's solutions.
- Ethics of Obamacare and Trumpcare Reforms
The paper dwells upon the major ethical issues associated with the recent changes in the healthcare system, namely its passage from Obamacare to Trumpcare.
- Pros and Cons of Obamacare
This article provides a variety of arguments in support and criticism of the Obamacare US health and care program.
- The Affordable Care Act (ACA) or Obamacare
Financing is an essential aspect of a healthcare system and a clinical practice, so it is important to consider the sources of policy funding and its costs.
- Nursing in Obamacare and Healthcare Reform Era
Nowadays, the nursing profession is not simple since it not only enhances patient’s medical condition but also requires treating them with respect.
- Obamacare for Healthcare Managers
The Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, has contributed to the coverage of citizens with medical assistance programs depending on their eligibility.
- Obamacare Analysis: Immigrants and Enrolment Rates
This paper explores Pearson's article on Obamacare and enrolment rates. It looks at the issue in the context of eligibility and registration of immigrants.
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse in Obamacare
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) offered an opportunity to improve healthcare for people with mental illnesses. The implementation of new regulations required certain payment reform.
- Obamacare Ethical Implications in Healthcare Management
The contemporary health care in the United States of America, as well as all around the world, is filled with multiple problems such as scarcity of resources, skills shortages.
- US Healthcare Sector: ObamaCare and Ethical Problems
ObamaCare includes the programs according to which a practice of bundled payments is introduced. It means that hospitals receive a certain sum for treating a certain disease.
- America’s Healthcare Policy and Obamacare
While the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act does not consolidate America’s healthcare system, it plays a role in addressing inequalities and expanding public coverage.
- Obamacare: Why Is This Problem Still Unresolved?
In this paper, the author argues that the extension of the Medicaid expansion is the main obstacle preventing Obamacare from helping the lower-income family to afford medical care.
- Obamacare and COVID-19 Relations
The article by Steve Benen discusses the erroneous predictions that various people made about Obamacare five years after it was signed.