💡 Research Paper Examples on Obesity
- Connection Between Obesity and Alcohol
The paper is aimed to conduct a systematic review of research on the connections between obesity and alcohol intake to explore evidence that points to the existence of the problem.
- Obesity in London
Considering the lifestyle popular among children and adolescents in the United Kingdom, there can be a few reasons why childhood obesity rates in London Borough of Merton grow.
- Obesity in Childhood and Its Long-Life Impacts
Obesity in children is prevalent in many societies, but the problem of great concern points toward what the research suggests on adulthood obesity.
- Discussion of Childhood Obesity
Obesity occurs when a child consumes a lot of calories than those being burnt indicate that childhood obesity may exposing the child to type 2 diabetes.
- Overweight and Obesity: Lifestyle Modification Approaches
Obesity and overweight are health conditions characterized by excess weight that contribute to the emergence of comorbidities.
- Metabolism, Sleep, and Obesity
In this paper, the study by Zhang et al. (2021) will be used to examine metabolic flexibility during sleep and its effect on obesity.
- Childhood Obesity Interventions: Literature Review
The literature review indicates a lack of attention to the frequency and the number of educational sessions aimed at increasing children's physical activity.
- Education of the Latino School-Age Population Suffering From Obesity
The prevalence of obesity among Hispanic children and teenagers is an alarming trend that has received quite substantial attention among healthcare practitioners and scientists.
- The Problem of American Children Obesity
Obesity among children is regarded as the top health issues to address. It has been estimated that approximately 17% of American children and adolescents are obese or overweight.
- Cause and Effect of Obesity
Obesity is a medical term which describes an individual with a large weight and high percentage of body fat, with a body mass index (BMI) greater than 30.
- Obesity: Dietary and Physical Activity Habits
The increased level of comfort peculiar to modern society can be dangerous for people. There are already some signs of the gradual deterioration of the situation.
- Decreasing Obesity Rate in Hispanic Children
The present quantitative project aimed to examine the influence of an intervention on children’s BMI and physical activity.
- The Prevalence of Obesity in Adolescent Children
Obesity is a serious public health concern in the United States that puts millions of children and adolescents at risks for having poor health.
- Childhood Obesity and Parental Education Project
This study will involve the evaluation of an educational intervention for low-income Latino parents of elementary-school children affected by obesity.
- Decreasing Obesity Rate in Elementary-School Hispanic Children
This research examines decreasing obesity rate in elementary-school hispanic children through parental involvement in educational intervention.
- Obesity and Self-Esteem in Children and Adolescents
Obesity is a complex public health issue, and our society has a very negative view of overweight since body esteem or satisfaction with an appearance is most affected by obesity.
- Lack of Patient Education on Obesity by Healthcare Professionals
Healthcare workers should evaluate their patients to pinpoint the ideal approach to instruct them about their well-being.
- Obesity: An Epidemic in the American Society
According to the American Medical Association, one is considered to be obese when 30 percent of your body weight is pure fat. Obesity occurs when one has an immense calorie intake that he/she can burn in a day.
- Childhood Obesity and Educational Interventions
Childhood obesity is among the most impactful and complex healthcare issues, the adverse effect of which grows with each year.
- Obesity in American vs. Saudi Arabian Children
This paper is a research proposal comparing childhood obesity in the United States of America and Saudi Arabia.
- Childhood Obesity Trend in the United Kingdom
This research confirms the hypothesis that the prevalence of childhood obesity in the past 10 years has been on an upward trend in the UK.
- Decreasing Obesity Rate in Elementary-School Hispanic Children
Childhood obesity affects approximately 20% of American children and adolescents, although various projects and policies are developed to reduce the rate of affected people.
- Obesity: Evaluating the Performance of Health Promotion Interventions
Since the program aimed at managing the issue of obesity implies altering patients’ behaviors and eating habits, a model that encourages change is required for managing the situation.
- Childhood Obesity: Review of Articles Related to the Topic
The articles for analysis: “Effectiveness of a Cardiovascular Health Promotion”, “Culture, Obesity Stereotypes, Self-Esteem”, and “Thin Ideal: A Social Identity Perspective”.
- Correlation Between Flat Feet and Obesity in Children
The following research analyses nine studies to investigate the effect of obesity on the foot structure of children.
- The Obesity and Overweightness Epidemic
Substantial deviations from a person's normal body mass, intended to preserve, can lead to serious health problems and obesity.
- School Nurses' Perception of Childhood Obesity
Childhood obesity represents a threat to the health οf the U.S. population that must be considered equal to that presented by AIDS and teen pregnancy.
- Obesity Among School Children in Kuwait
This study is aimed aims at exploring the prevalence of overweight and obesity among school children in Kuwait.
- Obesity Study: Examining Methodology and Design
The paper discusses three different methodologies used to manage the health issue of obesity and locates three scholarly articles on this topic.
- Obesity and the Fast-Food Industry Growth in the U.S.
The purpose of this paper is to analyze the correlation between obesity and fast food availability and provide possible recommendations for the issue.
👍 Good Obesity Essay Samples for College
- Obesity Among Individuals in the United States
Childhood trauma, which exposes a child to traumatic experiences, is a problem that has been cited as a factor that heightens the risk of obesity in adulthood.
- In Search for the True Cause of Obesity
Analyzing the available specialized literature on obesity has led me to understand that obesity is a result of behavior much more than a consequence of genetic factors.
- Youngsters’ and Television: Impact of Food Advertisements and Increase in Obesity
The issue of increasing obesity among children and youth, necessitates the need to investigate the negative role of television advertisements on their nutrition and eating habits.
- Obesity: Gastric Surgical Intervention
The paper consists of the description of obesity problems and necessity, pros and cons of gastric surgery, and possible complications to patients.
- The Socio Economic Implications of Childhood Obesity and Control Strategies
This is a clear indication that control of obesity in children should be emphasized on more than in adults, since it is a predictor of the adulthood obesity
- Parental Responsibility for Childhood Obesity
Parents have significant influence on their children's eating habits. Children also copy eating habits and lifestyles of their parents. Even parents' work positions matter.
- The Problem of Obesity in the Latin Community
The purpose of this paper is to discuss the matter of a large number of overweight people in the Latin community of Florida and how the situation can be improved.
- Critical Thinking With Obesity
The American Obesity Association defines obesity as a “complex, multi-factorial chronic disease involving environmental. It is the second leading cause of preventable death in the U.S.”
- Mindfulness Meditation for Obesity Management
As a chronic condition, obesity can be characterized by excessive body weight, which is a medical problem that correlates with many health problems.
- Childhood Obesity in the United States
This essay looks at the epidemiology of childhood obesity in the United States. It uses this segment to explore some of the epidemiological concepts.
- Obesity Co-Occurring with Depression
The co-occurrence of obesity and depression severely impacts the health and well-being of people, leading to the development of other comorbidities.
- Obesity among the Adult Population
Improvement of the healthcare system would reduce the amount of biased and unfounded prejudices towards patients suffering from obesity.
- Childhood Obesity and Parent Education
Parent education and their competent attitude may be crucial in solving childhood obesity since parents can influence their children’s lifestyles.
- The Need for an Obesity Policy in the United States
Obesity is a nutritional disease that results when a person has accumulated fats in his body, to a level that it can be harmful to him.
- Pediatric Obesity in School-Aged Children
The psychological and physical influences of pediatric obesity on young children are substantial since it causes sentiments of segregation, depression, stigmatization, desolation.
- Childhood Obesity: Digital World vs Weight
Do You need information about the topical problem of weight gain among children? Here’s a good example of a research paper on childhood obesity.
- Obesity Prevention With Wellness Program
A wellness program should focus on preventing obesity incidence and promoting healthy living among the people.
- Health Promotion With Emphasis on Obesity: Work Plan
This teaching plan sought practical ways of addressing challenges powered by obesity in the community. Obesity constitutes a major risk among Navajo children.
- Hispanic Adolescents' Obesity and Fast Food Consumption
The current study sought to establish the relationship between Hispanic adolescents and fast food consumption.
- Risk Cluster Linked to Child Obesity
In this paper, applying scientific methods and principles to assess risk cluster linked to child obesity is presented.
- Childhood Obesity in Illinois
In the US, the issue of obesity in children has been on the rise over the years, thus raising concerns since it is a public health problem
- Food Obesity and How to Combat It
The problem is the belief that processed food was more convenient, more hygienic and better therefore, families started to eat processed food more often.
- Childhood Obesity Study and Health Belief Model
A field experiment will be used in the research to identify the impact of a healthy lifestyle intervention on children diagnosed with obesity.
- Childhood Obesity Issue and Community Assessment
Childhood obesity contributes to various health complications that interfere with the quality of life through the developmental stages.
- Obesity Prevalence and Its Causes in the USA
Obesity is defined as a medical condition in which the amount of excess body fat that a person carries reaches a critical point and starts to negatively affect their health.
- To What Extent Is Fast Food Responsible for Obesity?
The ever-revolutionizing eating habits have led to unending debates concerning the obesity epidemic owing to the heavy consumption of junk foods in various fast-food outlets.
- Obesity Problem Among Americans
The current trends in lifestyle and financial situation in families have a direct correlation with the increasing numbers of obese people in the United States.
- Prevalence of Obesity in African American Children
Diet-associated chronic illnesses like obesity are the major sources of death in the US and unreasonably are prevalent in African-American children.
- Non-Surgical Reduction of Obesity in Young Adults
The proposal analyzes the multifaceted approach that involves behavioral therapy and good dietary habit as non-surgical means of managing the obesity pandemic among young adults.
- Effects of Obesity on Neuroendocrine, and Immune Cell Responses to Stress
The model that was used in this research is the group of relatively healthy premenopausal women aged from 18 to 40 both obese and non-obese.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Obesity
- Poor Eating Habits & Obesity Relationship
The main goal of this work is that people pay attention to the problem that surrounds many of their lives, but they are not going to fight it.
- Parental Education in Preventing Childhood Obesity
Childhood obesity persists in being a crucial public health issue. Parents are expected to determine their young ones' diet, and ultimately impact their weight status.
- Myocardial Infarction, Obesity and Hypertension
The most probable differential diagnoses for this visit are hypertension, subendocardial ischemia, and ischemic stroke.
- The Consequences of Obesity: An Annotated Bibliography
To review the literature data, the authors searched for corresponding articles on the PubMed database using specific keywords.
- Obesity Among Children: Statistics, Management, and Solutions
This essay aims to unveil the statistics related to child obesity, the legal framework used by nurses in managing it, and the recommendations required to fight the condition.
- Is Obesity More of a Physical or Mental Health Issue?
This paper discusses researchers’ debates whether obesity is more of a physical health issue that causes mental problems or more of a mental health issue that has physical effects.
- Obesity in the Elderly: The Case Study
Specialist management of obesity is needed for its management in the elderly. The client can be referred to a nutritionist for further nutritional assessments and counseling.
- The Problem of Obesity in the United States
The obesity epidemic is almost three times as smoking in the United States with only twenty-one percent smoking and sixty-six percent obese.
- Childhood Obesity and Prevention Interventions
Childhood obesity is a public health problem that requires prompt interventions due to its physical, social, and economic burden on individuals, families, and societies.
- A Lifetime Condition – Obesity
Obesity screening can detect high-risk individuals that need lifestyle modification, treatment, and education to improve outcomes.
- Using My Plate Application for Obesity Treatment
Overweight and obesity are caused by excessive or abnormal fat accumulation presenting a risk to people's health.
- The Obesity Problem and Proposed Interventions
The issue of obesity is rather prevalent in the modern world today. There are numerous reasons behind this problem, including aggressive food advertisements and the extensive campaign for fast food.
- Importance of Preventing Obesity
Obesity refers to a condition in which a person is usually overweight with unusually high levels of body fat, obesity and overweight do not refer to the same thing.
- Health Disparities on Obesity and Overweight
The most critical cause of overweight and obesity is a lack of proper balance between the intake of calories and calories utilized in the body.
- The Issue of Childhood Obesity in the US and How to Reduce It
The paper is devoted to the topic of the unnoticed epidemic of childhood obesity which is finding a way into the livelihood of American children.
- Model for the Treatment of Obesity
In relating health promotion messages to obese patients the ‘Three Es’ model calls for action on three broad fronts – encouragement, empowerment, and environment.
- Responsible Advertising to Reduce Childhood Obesity
The main theme of the article is to curb junk food ads that are targeted at children and teens and replace them with responsible advertising.
- UK Public Health Agenda: Obesity
Regarding the situation in England, obesity is considered a serious concern and one of the leading causes of death.
- The Problem of Childhood Obesity
Childhood obesity is a condition in which the child’s body weight is more than the normal weight for the respective age, sex and height.
- The Effect of Obesity
This paper presents a critical thinking on obesity under three headings. They are: influence of bias over obesity, influence the evaluation on the value related perspective of obesity.
- Treating Obesity Co-Occurring With Depression
Treating mental disorders co-occurring with obesity is a field that is applying technological advances, but the impact of different technologies need further evaluation.
- The Problem of Overweight and Obesity
The problem of overweight and obesity in the population in recent decades has come to the fore in the health systems of the most developed countries.
- Childhood Obesity and Social Consequences in the US
Childhood obesity has become an evident problem in the US. According to the Institute of Medicine, nearly one-third of all American children under 18 are overweight or obese.
- Discussion of Obesity in Modern Life
Obesity is a complex disease that has become a common health issue as well as a social issue, defined by having a large percentage of fats in the body.
- The Problem of Childhood Obesity
The given literature review is devoted to the in-depth investigation of the problem along with the primary causes for obesity, ways to struggle with it, and economic and social factors.
- Obesity in Children: Causes and Effects
This paper seeks to describe obesity in children with an emphasis on the causes and various health effects and give recommendations on how to control childhood obesity.
- Childhood Obesity: Medical and Other Interventions
Obesity or overweight in children is attributed to the family's socio-economic factors, including gender, parental weight, and lifestyle, such as feeding behavior.
- Nursing Problem: Childhood Obesity Review
The prevailing rise in childhood obesity has become a major public health concern among nurses in different facilities around the globe.
- The Trend of Obesity in the United States
The current paper states that in the United States, obesity is a significant public health concern that affects both children and adults.
- An Existing Obesity Crisis: A Sugar Tax?
Linda Tirado describes the existing obesity crisis and argues that the politicians’ proposals to tackle it are ineffective.
✍️ Best Obesity Essay Examples to Write about
- Childhood Obesity and Socio-Ecological Model
The socio-ecological model can be applied to childhood obesity directly through an ecodevelopmental perspective. Parents are identified as an influence on a child’s behavior.
- Obesity and Its Impact on Mental Health
This paper examines how obesity affects mental health by serving as the reason for stereotyping and stigmatization.
- Overweight & Obesity Among School Children in Kuwait
The focus is on various intervention strategies, including government-based approaches, family based interventions, school nurse-based methods and school-based approaches.
- The Obesity Epidemic in the USA
This article discusses the U.S.A as the healthcare provider in regard to obesity. There is an obesity epidemic in the USA which is expected to cost the nation if the situation is not looked into.
- Obesity as a Global Problem of Modern Society
Obesity is characterized by WHO as a non-communicable epidemic of the 21st century. More than a billion people on the planet are overweight, and 300 million of them are obese.
- Childhood Obesity Scientific Studies
They were between the ages of 24 to 60 months at the beginning of the study and 70 months at the close of the study. All the students in the third and fourth grade in the two selected schools
- The Issue of Child Obesity in Georgia
The paper supposes that prevention tools comprising of diverse community members, who have relevant skills and knowledge, can protect children from obesity in the State of Georgia.
- Children Obesity in Australia
This paper seeks to identify the prevalence of childhood obesity in Australia and recommends appropriate measures to be adopted by the stakeholders.
- Childhood Obesity and Parent Education
Work studies the relations between overweight and parental education, child overweight and physical activity, and the domestic co-occurrence of overweight on a country-wide scale.
- Teenage Obesity Alarming Rates in Victoria State
In the last three decades, childhood obesity has tripled in Australia. The well-being and health effects of childhood obesity are both immediate and long-term.
- Home Environment and Obesity in Preschool Children
Østbye et al. affirm that though obesity in children has an intricate etiology, the home setting controls the weight of children through shaping their physical exercise.
- School-Based Physical Activity and Childhood Obesity
While school-based physical activity interventions could be effective in reducing obesity prevalence, it is also essential to address children's diet.
- The Medical and Non-medical Interventions in Obesity Amongst School Going Children Review of the Literature
This review will have two major parts, and the first part is identifying the complex interventions in the prevention of obesity and analyzing them into different components.
- Overweight and Obesity in Children
The young generation suffers from previously common diseases among the adult population despite their low age – high pressure and cholesterol, and diabetes.
- Efficient Ways to Manage Obesity
This study investigates of alteration in behaviors and lifestyles as one of the efficient ways to manage obesity and preserve the appropriate state of health.
- Child Obesity in North America
Obesity has increased for the last 10-15 years. Childhood obesity represents serious health consequences in the future and looking at its major causes is the subject of this essay.
- The Leading Causes of Childhood Obesity in the U.S.
The main purpose of the work is to investigate the leading causes of childhood obesity in the U.S. such as The ‘Couch-Potato’ Syndrome, Television Advertising, Junk Food Junkies.
- Childhood Obesity, Its Trends, Causes, Economics
Obesity is currently one of the main health problems in the United States that affect a significant portion of the population.
- Childhood Obesity Study: Ethical and Cultural Issues
The role of school-based physical activity in affecting childhood obesity is an important issue that is widely discussed in the scholarly literature.
- Global Obesity Epidemic
The best way to prevent global obesity from spreading is to promote physical exercise, sell more nutritious products and launch public campaigns.
- Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity: Targeted Communication
Objective NWS-9 is intended to track the number of adults who are affected by obesity. The Healthy People 2020 reveals that this condition affects various populations differently.
- Problematic of Obesity in Mexican Americans
With this strategy, patients and guardians will embrace the best habits and eventually address the problem of obesity among Mexican Americans.
- Hispanic Obesity in the Context of Relationships and Expectations
This paper examines the relationships and expectations of the Hispanic population within the framework of the PEN-3 model's cultural identity domain.
- Overweight and Obesity in the Modern Society
BMI offers a valuable population-level determination of overweight and obesity. An overweight person's BMI is 25 to 29, while an obese individual is 30 and above.
- Adult Obesity Research: Protect Human Rights
This paper describes various aspects of a study to be conducted on adult obesity: plan to protect Human Rights, limitations of the proposed study, and implications for practice.
- Childhood Obesity: Growing Waistlines
Obesity is a condition whereby the body accumulates excessive fats as measured by the body mass index. A child is ruled as obese when their normal weight is approximately 20%.
- Nutrition in Infancy and Long-Term Risk of Obesity
This paper aims to determine how the Nutrition in infancy and long-term risk of obesity article contributes to increasing the author's knowledge about infancy development.
- Obesity Prevention in Young Children
The main of this paper is to lay stress on the criticality of the problem by pointing to the national trends in childhood obesity as well as identifying local issues.
- Health Promotion Model and Childhood Obesity
Using Nola Pender Health Promotion Model, the research explores if obesity affects physical activity on African American children in Baltimore City Public School.
- Treating Obesity with Use of Technology
Healthcare systems worldwide have medical applications where every patient with obesity can track their treatment dynamics and become more motivated from gaining positive outcomes.
📝 Obesity Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Matter of Childhood Obesity
The matter of childhood obesity and poor nutrition are some of the catastrophic issues that bedevil the American society today.
- Childhood Obesity: Orem’s Theory of Self-Care Deficit
Childhood obesity is a significant healthcare problem that has emerged across the world, and is causing significant damage over a long-term scale.
- Childhood Obesity Prevalence
The paper explores the prevalence of childhood obesity, examines the effects of child obesity on health, and recommends the approaches that can aid in solving theproblem.
- Childhood Obesity and How to Prevent It with Diets
This report will discuss the factors that contribute to childhood obesity and give recommendations on how to prevent the health condition.
- Childhood Obesity: The Relationships Between Overweight and Parental Education
The given study pursues establishing a correlation between two certain variables: parents’ education and children’s BMI.
- The Problem of Obesity Among School Students
Children prefer to consume junk food which is devoid of any nutrients but considerably high in calories, exposing the consumers to the risk of obesity.
- Childhood Obesity Between the Ages of 2 and 12
Children with obesity grow up in adults with the same problem and could become a burden for the government because such people could become unable to work in the neglected case.
- Obesity Issue: Application of Nursing Theory
This analysis will show that well-established theories are valuable to nursing problem-solving as frameworks for analyzing issues and planning solutions.
- Obesity Issue in Society: A Growing Concern
The paper focuses on obesity, reveals its prevalence in society, identifies solutions, and concludes by showing measures to be taken in controlling this condition.
- Population Community Health: Obesity
The paper states that obesity is a condition characterized by excessive fat accumulation in the body, which brings about health complications.
- Obesity as a Cause of Depression
In this study, the authors investigate how obesity and negative body image contribute to the development of depression.
- Obesity: Risk Factors, Prevalence, Policies
Obesity has become a major public health problem globally. Several factors have contributed to obesity, including sedentary lifestyles and eating disorders.
- Obesity Problem in American Schools
American schools are in a unique position to help improve youth dietary behaviors and prevent cases of obesity.
- Nutrition: Childhood Obesity and Sustainability Problem
This paper is aimed at discussing the relationship between childhood obesity and sustainability. There are many problems that attract much attention of the mass media.
- Teenager Obesity: Health Promotion Program
The main objective of the health promotion program will be focused on healthy eating and exercise as key elements of obesity reduction among teenagers.
- Obesity Challenge in the People’s Republic of China
Excess weight is one of the most frequently discussed topics and challenges in modern times, appearing in different doses in virtually every location.
- Nutrition and Disease: Obesity
Obesity is a major problem and is a risk factor for several other problems such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetics, hypertension, osteoarthritis, and other chronic conditions.
- Obesity: Increasing Numbers of Overweight Adults
By the notion “obesity,” we mean a medical condition of the human body in which it contains so much subcutaneous fat that it troubles proper body functioning.
- Pharmacotherapeutic Strategies for Treating Hypertension in Patients with Obesity
Based on what is known about obesity and the body’s responses to drugs, obesity might create extra health risks linked with taking benzodiazepines and opioid drugs.
- Obesity Among American Youth and What Plays Role in It
This paper will discuss the problem of obesity and identify the opportunities and challenges in changing healthier eating among American teenagers.
- Childhood Obesity in Miami Florida
The paper is based on the discussion of childhood obesity in Miami Dada, the reasons which cause the problems, and the outcomes.
- Individual Health Plan to Prevent Obesity
The paper concerns the obesity paradox presented emphasizes the need for adopting healthy lifestyle measures to prevent obesity.
- After-School Obesity Prevention Program
An after-school obesity prevention program is a planned intervention. It is educating children and their parents on the significance of a healthy diet and physical exercises.
- Childhood Obesity and Nutrition Interventions in the UAE
The determination of efficient networks of delivering nutritional information can significantly curb the detrimental effects of obesity in UAE schools.
- How to Combat a Growing Trend of Obesity in the Community
A trend of obesity and its consequences in the community has not become less visible from the time of magical pills for weight loss and terrible diets.
- Obesity in Childhood: Causes, Impacts and Prevention
Although obesity may seem like a childhood problem, it is important for all individuals to note that, unless controlled, as a child grows, it can lead to many health complications in adulthood.
- Childhood Obesity Policy Prioritization
This paper analyzes the empirical evidence on childhood obesity and identifies the importance of the policy issue to the field of nursing.
- Childhood Obesity from Nutritional Perspective
When taking into account the problem of childhood obesity, the share of food consumed in the energy ratio should be assessed.
- Preventing Obesity in Adult Population
The essay notes that adults must realize that managing weight is a personal obligation that requires self-discipline and commitment.
- Public Awareness and Human Diseases: Obesity
Obesity is a complicated disease but can be arrested with proper intervention. There is a need to encourage preventive measures such as proper diet, and physical exercise.
🌟 Obesity Essay Templates to Improve Your Paper
- Adolescent Obesity: Theories and Interventions
This paper explores the issue of adolescent obesity and provides a cohesive action plan to propose how to remedy barriers to the success of implemented interventions.
- Obesity Diagnosis: Dependent and Independent Variables
In adults, aged 20-65 diagnosed with obesity, will a nurse-led educational intervention as compared to standard medical care decrease obesity rates.
- Childhood Obesity as an Urgent Problem of Epidemiology
Childhood obesity problem become common because of the changing lifestyle in society. This paper focuses on childhood obesity in the village of Lincolnwood, Cook County, in the state of Illinois.
- Obesity Epidemic in United States
The research has its purpose in determining the causes of this epidemic and how to reduce its effect on individuals.
- US Health Care Policy on Obesity and the APN Role
This paper seeks to assess the current scope of obesity issues in the USA and recommends the appropriate measures to be adopted by the stakeholders.
- Weight Stigma, Obesity and Its Implications
An overweight person is an individual with visible excess weight, which is often a stigmatized and ridiculed condition.
- Should Fast Food Restaurants Be Blamed for Obesity?
The paper gives definition for fast food, explains how fast food restaurants promote obesity and why fast food restaurants are not to blame for obesity.
- The Issue of Obesity in Children
The following project paper is targeted at addressing the issue of obesity in children and proposing an action plan to deal with it.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics on Obesity Management
The paper aims at analyzing and summarizing the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics' position concerning techniques for overweight and obesity management.
- Obesity in the World: The Prevalence, Its Effects to Human Health, and Causes
There are various causes of obesity ranging from the quantity of food ingested to the last of physical exercises that utilize the accumulated energy.
- The Fight Against Childhood Obesity
The research results indicated that lack of adequate physical activities is a major setback in the fight against childhood obesity.
- Obesity as a Medical Problem
Obesity is a medical state that is characterized by people having surplus fat in their body which in most instances adversely affect the general health of a person.
- Childhood Obesity in the United States
Childhood obesity is diagnosed based on body mass index (BMI) because it is challenging to identify body fat directly.
- Advanced Perspectives of the Social Policy of Childhood Obesity
Childhood obesity has evolved into a major health and social issue in modern society. This paper explains the problem of childhood obesity in society.
- Obesity and the Lack of Access to Healthy Food for the Poor
This paper evaluates the problem, past and present interventions, implications for social work, and potential alternative solutions to the obesity problem.
- Childhood Obesity: Causes and Prevention
Childhood obesity is a major health issue that has emerged in today’s world. Be it a developed country or a developing country, this problem has spread like an epidemic.
- Child Obesity in the United States
The number of overweight children in most of the states has been on an upward trend despite the increased media campaigns sensitizing the public on this health condition.
- No to Obesity — A Child's Anti-obesity Program
Studies have revealed that over two-thirds of American adults are considered to be overweight, and nearly one-third of the children and adolescents are obese.
- Fighting Against Childhood Obesity: Florida’s Child Care Food Program
Implementing the proposal and Florida's Child Care Food Program (CCFD) could help children suffering from obesity adopt lifestyle changes needed for normalizing BMI.
- Childhood Obesity: Preventing the Problem
Obesity which is also referred to as overweight is a condition where the body has amassed excessive or abnormal fats that pose a health risk to an individual.
- Obesity Challenge and Changes in American Society
Obesity is a widespread condition in Western societies today, especially prevalent in the US. An obese person has more body fat than is considered healthy for their height.
- Obesity Prevention Advocacy Campaigns
Several initiatives have been made by different stakeholders across the globe to propose policies that can be used to deal with obesity.
- Severe Obesity in Children and Adolescents
In this paper, “Severe Obesity in Children and Adolescents: Identification, Associated Health Risks, and Treatment Approaches” is the article for analysis.
- The History and Present of Obesity
Through different eras and civilizations in history, obesity meant different things and was interpreted differently.
- Two Ways of Combating Childhood Obesity
This paper presents the problem of obesity, two ways of combating the problem of obesity, intake of nutritious food, doing physical exercise.
- Childhood Obesity: An Annotated Bibliography
Obesity prevalence differs by race and gender in recent years. There is also a correlation between social barriers, a greater likelihood of poverty, and childhood obesity.
- Reducing Childhood Obesity
By engaging in physical exercise, children will be able to eliminate excess fats in the body as they are burned through the process of producing energy.
- The Problem of Childhood Obesity
This paper aims to develop strategies that will be presented to the local authority health officials that can be used to curb childhood obesity.
- Obesity in Children and Their Physical Activity
The benefits of physical activity in childhood and adolescence are better bone density, body composition improvement, and a lower risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Discussion of Child Obesity Condition
Childhood obesity is a catastrophic condition in the 21st century affecting children and adolescents and affects health negatively and impacts physical and mental development.
- Confronting Obesity With Education
This paper examines a health promotion lecture for the community members in Lake Mary, Seminole County, Florida, aged between 40 and 60 years.
- Technological Education Programs and Obesity Prevention
This executive brief instructions paper aims at investigating the challenge of obesity and finding the ways to overcome it employing the newest technologies and technological education programs.
- The Worldwide Health Problem: Obesity in Children
The paper touch upon the main causes of obesity, its spread throughout the world, the major effects of the condition and ways of prevention.
- Childhood Obesity Research Critiques
The research, both quantitative and qualitative, in its association with the PICOT question, demonstrates the highly complex conceptualization of childhood obesity interventions.
- Addressing and Preventing Obesity in Patients
This paper reviews knowledge on the disease and behavioral factors to prevent new cases of obesity in patient populations and summarizes recommendations.
- Genetic Inheritance and Its Role in Obesity
The percentage of the population worldwide that suffer from obesity as a result of genetically related factors are numerous and widely acknowledged.
- Health Problems Associated with Obesity
Obesity is a complex medical condition that affects human health adversely in various ways. Obesity rates have been increasing exponentially across regions and countries.
- The Prevalence of Obesity Among School Children in Kuwait
The study of the obesity problem among Kuwaiti children is largely explained by the recently emerging concerns with the overweight crisis in major countries of the world.
- Childhood Obesity and Its Socioeconomic Causes
The social class and environment in which a child is born to play a significant role in determining their health conditions and feeding habits.
- Background Information Regarding Obesity
The research explores background information regarding obesity then reviews the available literature. The research purpose looks into obesity and basic ways of managing it.
- Behavioral Modifications for Patients With Obesity
This paper aims to find out in obese patients, do lifestyle and behavioral changes, compared to weight loss surgery, improve patients' health and reduce complications.
- Childhood Obesity: Prevention and Treatment
Childhood obesity is a problem that has diverse aspects, so it demands a careful analysis to come to a single conclusion about the most suitable methods of preventing and managing it.
- The Obesity Rates
The costs of healthcare are bound to rise for a nation where many people suffer from obesity and related diseases.
- The Issue of Obesity: Reasons and Consequences
The issue of obesity is controversial, as its reasons and consequences are not examined enough to provide an ideal solution.
- Childhood Obesity Issue Analysis
Childhood obesity is a widely prevalent social evil that can be overcome with some sensitive collective planning and measures. Obesity should first of all be recognized as a social problem.
- Obesity in the United States: Case Study
Obesity has become one of the major health issues in many countries. Health care providers have revealed that the menace of obesity is on the increase in the United States.
- Childhood Obesity: Its Effects on the Mental and Physical Health
Childhood obesity is becoming an epidemic, especially now that children stay glued on television sets and in front of their computers, getting very little physical activity.
- The Problem of Childhood Obesity
The obesity rate among children and adolescents is associated with adverse physical and psychological effects, and it tends to persist into adulthood.
- Mental Stability and Obesity: Annotated Bibliography
Annotated bibliography on mental stability and obesity, that discusses associations between overweight and mental health problems, relation to psychiatric disorders.
- Analysis of Obesity: The Protein Leverage Hypothesis
This article examines the concept of a balanced diet in terms of the ratio of proteins to carbohydrates and fats.
- Childhood Obesity Problem & Solution in Kentucky
While the obesity epidemic is severe throughout America, there are states where the problem grows out of control, one such state is Kentucky.
- Obesity Problem and Community Initiatives
A greater percentage of people today prefer maintaining a healthy diet to prevent different diseases such as obesity, and cardiovascular-related problems.
- The Problem of Childhood Obesity in Modern Society
The problem of childhood obesity is an important part of the list of health problems since such an issue at an early stage may cause serious consequences in the future.
- Patients With Morbid Obesity
The given research is focused on the problem of obesity, particularly on the efficaciousness of sports exercises in comparison with medication therapy.
- Diet Education: Obesity in Children
Lately, there has been a dramatic escalation in the prevalence of childhood obesity and overweight around the world.
- The Problem of Peoples Obesity in the USA
The obesity is encouraged by the environment – in the modern American way of life; there are many things that contribute to weight gains, such as fast food and the food desert.
- Childhood Obesity: Exercise in the Treatment of Childhood Obesity
Children's time spent on physical exercise throughout the day is decreasing as their lives change. Consequently, childhood obesity is becoming more widespread.
- Obesity Problems Among African Americans
Obesity specifically prevails among African American females, and it has been estimated that approximately four in five African American women are obese or overweight.
- Non-Surgical Reduction of Obesity and Overweight in Young Adults
This paper review exercise, behavioral therapy, and good dietary habit as non-surgical means of managing obesity.
- Childhood Obesity: The Precede-Proceed Model
Obesity is a rather common health concern in the US, and both scholars and healthcare practitioners have dedicated many efforts to identifying the causes of the disease.
- Childhood Obesity in the United States
Studies reveal that about 9 million children living in the US are obese. Furthermore, the most worrying trend is the number of obese children below the age of 5 years.
- The Issue of the Children Obesity: Accountability of the Society and Responsibility of Parents
Society has the responsibility to ensure there is the presence of reasonably priced beverages and healthy food that can reduce the rate of growth in childhood obesity.
- Cardiovascular Patients: Reducing the Incidence of Obesity
This paper examines whether ghrelin, a hormone peptide, can reduce the incidence of obesity and related inflammatory diseases in cardiovascular patients.
- Obesity in India: Culturally Dependent Healthcare Issues
The paper discusses obesity in India. Culturally dependent healthcare issues might be addressed by educating people on problems.
- Childhood Obesity Research Methodology
This essay presents a methodology for research childhood obesity, including extraneous variables, instruments, description of the intervention, and data collection procedures.
- Using Calcium and Dairy Products in Controlling Obesity
This project proposal is about research to study the effects of incorporating calcium and dairy products in diets of preschool children on body weight regulation.
- Parents, Schools, Governments Preventing Child Obesity
Childhood obesity is exhibited when surplus body fats affect children’s health. It is extremely difficult to ascertain body fat directly.
- Childhood Obesity in America
Childhood obesity in America is a huge health problem because its prevalence has doubled in the past three decades.
- The Obesity Reduction Healthcare-Related Program
Two main factors, which may require assessment, include obesity reduction rates and the correlation between obesity and health issues.
- Obesity and Low Self-Esteem Relationship
Obesity is common in industrialized countries and in urban setups. Self-esteem is having confidence and believing in oneself. Obesity and low esteem are greatly linked.
- Childhood Obesity as a Serious Health Problem of the World
Childhood obesity is a serious health condition that affects the wellbeing of children. It is a condition characterized by excess fats in the body.
- Childhood Obesity in Miami Dade Florida
The aim of this health promotion project is to consider the level of childhood obesity in the schools of Miami Dade Florida and check the measures which are currently taken.
- Clinical Guidelines for Adult Obesity
A multi-dimensional approach to losing and maintaining weight includes a combination of increased physical activity, a healthy diet, and behavioral modifications.
- The Effect of Obesity on Adulthood Development
The paper will discuss research findings from scholarly articles focused on the problem of the psychological effects of obesity on adulthood development.
- Childhood Obesity: Causes and Solutions
Overweight refers to having surfeit body weight for a definite height from muscle, fat, water, bone, or a mixture of these factors.
- What’s Obesity: Brief Overview
Oxford dictionary defines Obesity as the state of being fat in a way that is not healthy. In other words extremely unhealthy and overweight.
- Childhood Obesity and Diabetes
This essay outlines the most promising avenues for addressing this public health hazard of obesity and related diabetes.
- Patient's Obesity and Its Medical Consequences
This paper aims to analyze the problem of obesity and its medical consequences through the example of Mr. C.’s health history.
- The Effects of Media on Child Obesity
This paper will demonstrate that the media has contributed to the prevalence of childhood obesity in the country by highlighting the effects that the media has on child obesity.
- Roots of Obesity Problem in the United States
Multiple ingredients and food processing also contribute to increasing obesity rates. In fact, the food manufacturers introduce products that are fat, salty, and sweet.
- Aspects of Obesity Risk Factors
Obesity is one of the most pressing concerns in recent years. Most studies attribute the rising cases of obesity to economic development.
- Childhood Obesity in the UK
The paper considers the effects of obesity among children in the UK on the individual and society and suggests how this trend can be reduced.
- The Childhood Obesity in the United States
Speaking of childhood obesity, parents frequently tend to underestimate the fact of their kids being overweight.
- The New Public Health Approach: Addressing Childhood Obesity
The new public health approach is a set of measures that can help to reduce the level of childhood overweight and obesity, using the new methods and further developing them.
- Obesity: Genetic, Hormonal and Environmental Influences
The current study investigates the relationship between obesity (a medical condition) and genetic and environmental factors that influence its occurrence.
- The Obesity in Younger Population Issue
It is vital to address this public health concern in younger populations to prevent and timely treat the condition to maintain healthy adulthood for the population.
- Childhood Obesity in Philadelphia, PA
The paper aims to educate our community on the issue of childhood obesity in populations at risk and discuss its health consequences, causes, and possible prevention strategies.
- Preschool Children's Obesity Study by Vale et al.
The problem of obesity in children is an important medical issue since overweight at an early age is fraught with dangerous health effects.
- Freedman's Argument on How Junk Food Can End Obesity
Freedman’s argument that Big Food should be used to promote healthy eating is more practical, realizable, and based on sensible logic and firm evidence.
- An Urban Health Profile Report on Childhood Obesity
The researcher reviewed current academic literature on childhood obesity as an urban health issue, paying close attention to those environmental factors.
- Physio- and Psychological Causes of Obesity
The paper states that obesity is a complex problem in the formation of which many physiological and psychological factors are involved.
- Childhood Obesity Among Children in Industrialized Countries
The paper explores the rising childhood obesity in industrialized countries and proposes possible solutions to the problem.
- Childhood Obesity Prevention
This essay introduces a simple plan, which can help children maintain a healthier lifestyle through a system of daily habits.
- Childhood Obesity and Healthcare Policy in the US
Childhood obesity is a threat to the well-being of several Americans. The increasing cost of health in the US is influenced by its failure to control obesity during childhood.
- Childhood Obesity, Physical Activity and Diet
The paper has demonstrated that it is reasonable to identify how effective physical activity promotion and dietary improvement can be for reducing the spread of childhood obesity.
- Obesity: The Coach Approach Program Overview
The Coach Approach program is an ideal intervention strategy for the non-Hispanic black Okaloosa women that promotes a healthy lifestyle utilizing the principle of energy balance.
- Impacts of Causes and Effects of Childhood Obesity in Georgia
The issue of childhood obesity is acute in the community of Georgia. 14.9% of children in Georgia are obese, making this state the 24th in the ranking of childhood obesity in the US.
- Why Is Obesity Not Considered a Disease?
Obesity is a health condition that arises as a result of a high accumulation of body fat, which can cause health complications.
- Children Diagnosed With Obesity and Their Relatives
The purpose of this paper is to come up with a lesson for children diagnosed with obesity and their relatives. The lesson will target three groups of people, including children, their parents, and medical staff.
- Obesity in Young Children and Related Policy and Practice
In many countries in the European region, including the United Kingdom (UK) and Cyprus, the issue of childhood obesity is considered a critical public health challenge.
- The Problem of Obesity in the United States of America
The most significant health symptoms Americans face today would be related to obesity, since this condition could invite several serious diseases and health complications.
- Public Health Approach to Childhood Obesity
The research shows that obesity has serious effects on children which have led to an increase in the mortality rate in the world.
- Childhood Obesity: Health Complications
Childhood obesity is a growing health challenge that should be given extra attention. There are several chronic health complications occasioned by obesity.
- The Causes of Obesity and Its Effects on Fertility
Obesity can significantly impair the quality of a person’s life. This paper is aimed at discussing the causes of this disorder and its effects on fertility.
- Endemic Childhood Obesity in North America
Obesity is the leading problem that is affecting children and youths. 15% of children and teenagers are obese according to research conducted by American Obesity Association.
- Obesity Issues in Hispanic Population Group
Obesity in Hispanics is related to generational poverty. This paper discusses obesity issues in Hispanic population group in presentation form.
- Effects of a Kindergarten-Based Health Promotion Programme on Obesity
The paper discusses health promotion concerning obesity prevention in young children. It determines the influence of kindergarten-based programs.
- Obesity: Nutrition Prevention Program
Obesity poses serious health problems to the victims, some of which may be fatal. Cardiovascular diseases are some of the most common health problems among the obese.
- Cold Virus Strain Linked to Childhood Obesity
Cold virus strain is a viral contagion that affects the upper part of the respiratory system. The vivid signs and symptoms include the sinuses, throat, and nose.
- Obesity and the Role of Advertising in It
Advertising is a constant companion in people’s life. It dictates strict standards of beauty and behavior, affecting almost everyone.
- Obesity in African Americans: Prevention and Therapy
According to the official statistics, African American people present the group of American citizens which is the most susceptible to obesity.
- Child Obesity: Income Influence
The 2019 Pediatric Nutrition Surveillance System records that about 3.7 million low-income families with children between two to four years were overweight.
- Diagnosis and Treatment: Obesity Condition
This is the case of Mr. C, a patient seeking information regarding his obesity condition. At the medical center, the healthcare providers ascertain the cause of action.
- Rationale and Treatment: Obesity and Its Causes
A person’s health largely depends on many aspects of life, including behavior, social conditions, environment, geographical areas, and even culture and traditions.
- Childhood Obesity as an Issue in Public Health
The present paper aims to discuss the issue of childhood obesity with a view to elucidating evidence about the significance of this topic to the discipline of public health.
- Effectiveness of Childhood Obesity Prevention Program
Pediatric obesity and screen time are in a close relationship, and this behavior should be addressed to make children healthier.
- Obesity Problem & Solutions With Dewey Sequence
The current paper analyzes obesity in American children and offers solutions using the Dewey Sequence that considers the problem, its history, causes, effects, and solution.
- The End of the Obesity Epidemic
Obesity refers to excess adipose tissue or body fat beyond a threshold considered normal or a reference value.
- Childhood Obesity in Suffolk County, New York
It is better to prevent than cure, and children, obesity can be prevented in the county through the intervention of policymakers, parents, and other stakeholders.
- Childhood Obesity: Data Management
The use of electronic health records (EHR) is regarded as one of the effective ways to treat obesity in the population.
- Janet Tomiyama’s “Stress and Obesity” Summary
“Stress and Obesity,” an article by A. Janet Tomiyama, covers the interrelation between the two issues listed in the title and their mutual influence in psychological terms.
- “Physical Examination Findings Among Children and Adolescents With Obesity” Critical Review
The main issue is to point out the significance of the specially-oriented medical examination of children with obesity.
- Obesity and Heart Disease: Connection
Obesity refers to anyone who carries more body fat on their frame than is considered healthy for a person of their particular height and bone structure.
- Role of Nurses in Obesity Treatment & Mitigation
This study aims to look at various practices that nurses can use when working with obese patients to help such patients adopt a healthy lifestyle through education and information.
- Childhood Obesity and Cold Virus
AD-36 is certainly not the sole cause of obesity but conclusive evidence shows that infection by the AD-36 virus almost certainly leads to obesity.
- Childhood Obesity: Classification, Implications, Causes
The issue of obesity in children has attracted a lot of attention due to the health implications experienced in the past. Awareness is a tool that can be used to curb this problem.
- Childhood Obesity and American Policy Intervention
Obesity rates in the U.S. have dramatically multiplied in recent decades despite reports give empowering information proposing that rates have slowed.
- Pediatric Obesity/Overweight in Philadelphia
The statistics reflect that diverse communities in large cities, such as Philadelphia, are at risk of youth obesity/overweight issues.
- Obesity in America: Causes and Consequences
Since mid-seventies, the prevalence of obesity has been on the increase for both children and adults in America. The increasing rates are raising concerns due to their implications for the Americans’ health.
- Nursing Care Plan for US Patients with Obesity
In this paper, a nursing care plan for obesity that is caused by imbalanced nutrition will be developed to provide nurses with a guide on what they should know about obesity.
- Condition of the Body Like Obesity
This paper presents the vulnerability of the problem, gives an evidence based approach applied for the reduction of obesity among school children.
- Childhood Obesity: A Population Health Issue
This paper will discuss childhood obesity in relation to measuring parameters, risk factors, consequences, and preventive strategies.
- Obesity as a Serious Public Health Problem
This paper examines the issue of obesity from a medical perspective and discusses its causes, symptoms, treatment methods, and other factors related to this condition.
- Aspects of Childhood Obesity
Childhood obesity is a major healthcare challenge among several households in the modern world. The demeaning effects of obesity cannot be overstated.
- Can Energy-Restricted Diets Help in Controlling Obesity?
The best plan for reducing obesity and sustaining the weight loss is to follow an energy restricted diet, coupled with regular exercise.
- Childhood Obesity Among School-Aged Children
The paper states that childhood obesity is steadily rising and is affecting the lives of many individuals in the United States.
- Obesity in Adults and Related Practice Change
Obesity in adult patients is a big problem in the United States. Obesity is a complex disease involving excessive fat accumulation, which leads to numerous health risks.
- Obesity and Nutritional and Surgical Management
The case study presented has been a distress situation accompanied by complexities of medical issues. The patient needs to be handled with sensitivity and care.