💡 Research Paper Examples on Pandemic
- Physical Exercise During the COVID-19 Pandemic
People should strive to be active while also adhering to the World Health Organization’s guidelines on the COVID-19.
- Mindfulness Meditation Program Effect on Nurses Stress Levels During a Pandemic
Working with patients demonstrating increased mortality risks is a challenge for medical practitioners. Such an environment proves to be highly stressful.
- Reviewing the Literature on Bereavement in the Time of the Pandemic
The subsequent research question is: how can Irish funeral traditions help the bereaved people cope with losses during the pandemic?
- Nursing Education During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Being highly contagious and deadly, the coronavirus disease 2019 has led to extreme economic disruptions and caused many changes in the day-to-day life of numerous institutions.
- Mental Health Influences During the Pandemic
While social distancing has worked to reduce the occurrence of Covid-19 cases, they have harmed the mental well-being of a lot of individuals.
- Post-Pandemic Projections for Healthcare Practices
COVID-19 has made it possible to adopt new normal behaviors such as handwashing and social distance in the public and mandatory mask wearing by optometrists and other clinicians.
- Education of Health Workers During Pandemic Outbreaks
This paper is an integrative review regarding the education and training requirements of critical care providers during pandemic outbreaks.
- A Mindfulness Meditation for Nurses During Pandemic
The suggested evidence-based intervention will help to curb the levels of stress in nurses by offering them relaxation techniques that will lead to a drop in tension.
- Improving Skilled Nursing Facilities Emergency Preparedness to a Pandemic Crisis
The advanced quality of nursing practices can positively influence social change. Appropriate care might significantly improve an individual's experience in the hospital setting.
- COVID-19 Pandemic and Psychological Effects Leading to Nursing Shortage
The current study aims to examine the problem of excessive nurse turnover rates in the current environment, exploring the primary psychological effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Leadership and Employee Job Outcomes During COVID-19 Pandemic
The recent study aims to examine the impact of leadership on employee outcomes during the COVID-19 pandemic. The study selected a sample of n= 50 top management employees.
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Organizational Cultures
The essay analyses the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the structure and job designs of companies in the manufacturing industry, using Apple, as a case study.
- The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Competition Between Firms
The key impact of COVID-19 on the competition lies, perhaps, in highlighting some of the most notable issues and challenges that firms need to work around in the modern world.
- Business Process Management After Covid-19 Pandemic
Business process management is a fundamental component of any organization's growth and development. The global COVID-19 pandemic caught many managers unaware.
- How to Manage Political Risk in a Post-Pandemic World
How to Manage Political Risk in a Post-Pandemic World adds knowledge to the theme of the impact of COVID-19 and the post-pandemic world on businesses.
- Social Capital in the COVID-19 Pandemic
Social capital can be a significant element in undertaking precarious responsibilities in crises such as COVID-19 by enabling calm and cooperative action.
- Business Issues and Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
This research paper aims at analyzing the issues and challenges business owners are facing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Telehealth and COVID-19 Pandemic Health Disparities
This paper analyzes a journal article entitled “COVID-19 Pandemic Health Disparities and Pediatric Health Care-The Promise of Telehealth.”
- Mercedes Firm's Human Resources Before and After the COVID-19 Pandemic
The proposed report focuses on fundamental issues Mercedes has regarding human resources in pre-pandemic and pandemic contexts.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Organizational Risk Management Strategies
In terms of COVID-related risk mitigation strategies, organizations refer to the calculation of Time-to-Recover to ensure smooth and resilient existence from the crisis.
- The US Presidential Administration's Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
In 2020, the coronavirus pandemic broke out around the world, posing the most significant challenge to health systems and causing widespread suspension of work.
- Student Performance During Covid-19 Pandemic in Florida
This policy analysis paper outlines what the State of Florida should do to make sure that K-12 students are not left behind academically due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Government’s Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
Donald Trump frequently underestimated the virus's cruelty and decided to concentrate on other concerns because he wanted to prevent unnecessary panic and save economic benefits.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic's Impact on Cooling Centers
The purpose of this paper is to evaluate the potential for improving the situation in Cooling Centers without compromising COVID-19 safety.
- Delivering the Goods to the Arctic in a Pandemic
The article Breaking the Ice: Delivering the Goods to the Arctic in a Pandemic draws attention to the activities of sailors whose noble mission is not widely publicized.
- Online Education in Canada Before Covid-19 Pandemic
Online education was already an established concept in many nations, including Canada, before 2020 and the advent of COVID-19.
- Psychological Support Interventions for Nurses During the Coronavirus Pandemic
This review will summarize evidence concerning the self-efficacy of psychological aid interventions in promoting mental healthcare among nurses during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Stay-At-Home Impact on the Economy During the COVID-19 Pandemic
This paper examines the global financial consequences and the business impacts of quarantine measures taken in many countries.
- The Shortage of Nurses During COVID-19 Pandemic
The shortage of nurses is among the major problems in the health care sector, as it results in overloading personnel and, subsequently, poor quality of care.
- The Smart Hotel Branding During the Pandemic Times
One of the essential tasks of every company engaged in the hospitality industry is the provision of excellent customer experiences.
👍 Good Pandemic Essay Samples for College
- Psychological Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic Leading to Nursing Shortage
The paper aims to establish how the mental pressure of the COVID-19 pandemic is connected to the nursing shortages in hospital settings.
- Social Distancing During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Pros and Cons
Social distancing that has been brought by the restrictions that are meant to curb the spread of COVID-19 has both advantages yet has brought with it several demerits.
- The Spanish Flu and COVID-19 Pandemic
The paper states that the Spanish Flu and COVID-19 are similar. For example, both diseases are transmitted through air droplets and aerosols.
- Physical Activity in the Reality of COVID-19 Pandemic Restrictions
COVID-19 has had a powerful impact on practically all aspects of life, including the physical and psychological well-being of individuals.
- Technology Use in Education During the Coronavirus Pandemic
The use of technologies in education has both positive and negative effects on the future of the educational systems and the overall social landscape.
- COVID-19 Pandemic as New Emergency
The advent of COVID-19 has posed challenges for healthcare professionals to diagnose and provide medical care to patients quickly.
- The Y2K Bug and the Spanish Flu Pandemic of 1918 Research Methods
This paper examines the research methods, that can be applied in investigating the Y2K bug and the Spanish flu pandemic of 1918.
- Impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic on Human Relations
In the article, the author analyzes how the coronavirus pandemic has impacted his relationships with family and friends.
- Public Psychological States in COVID-19 Pandemic
As COVID-19 is ongoing and there is no certainty when it will end, more psychological studies are needed to wholly assess the influence of pandemics on people’s mental health.
- Labour Market in the U.K. During COVID-19 Pandemic
The COVID-19 outbreak had a significant impact on the UK’s economy in general and on the graduate labor market in particular.
- Healthcare System in Nigeria: Challenges and Problems During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The main goal of the research proposal is to examine the problems and challenges of the Nigerian healthcare system during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Mental Health Issues During the Covid-19 Pandemic
This research paper describes the effects of the coronavirus pandemic on individuals with pre-existing mental health issues.
- Disease Pandemics in the Situations of Typhoid Mary and Novak Djokovic
In comparing and contrasting the two pandemic situations, Typhoid and COVID-19 virus, the two individuals were both said to be exposed to the above illnesses.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic's Impact on Black People
Disproportionate rates of Blacks affected by the coronavirus and comorbid diseases are based on disparities and racial issues that still exist in many spheres of American society.
- Invesco Ltd: Influence of COVID-19 Pandemic and the New Product Introduction
The COVID-19 pandemic harmed the global investment market, resulting in significant losses for Invesco at the beginning of the lockdown.
- Healthcare Policy Influences: COVID-19 Pandemic
The research indicates that the impactful aspect of the economy of a nation became the most prominent during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Safe Way to Socialize During the Coronavirus Pandemic
The article seems to be aimed at explaining to these people that there is no easy way to circumvent the danger of the coronavirus.
- The Pandemic’s Role in Teachers’ Emotional Burnout
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly changed the way of life for the vast majority of people. Separately, it is worth highlighting school teachers.
- Virtual Teams’ Adaptation to the Conditions of the COVID-19 Pandemic
Virtual teams’ adaptation to the conditions of the COVID-19 pandemic happened through forced utilization of technology to establish effective communication.
- Extraversion & Social Connectedness for Life Satisfaction During the Pandemic
This laboratory report critically examines the effects of strict isolation and social distancing on perceptions of self-satisfaction.
- Social Communication and the COVID-19 Pandemic: Before, During, and After
During the COVID-19 pandemic, communication with family, friends, and loved ones suddenly shifted, with individuals preferring to meet and speak in a digital space.
- Coronavirus Pandemic and Corporate Management
Due to the rapid spreading of the COVID-19 across the borders, global economic decline followed immediately, causing significant shifts in stock markets.
- COVID-19 and Playing Sports During a Pandemic
The review focuses on three significant sports areas under the conditions of a pandemic: health, commercialism, and structural aspects.
- The Education Lost to the Pandemic: A Podcast Response
The pandemic significantly influences the way education works for many countries as schools were forced to become remote or hybrid, and not every child.
- The Covid-19 Pandemic Analysis
Coronavirus, or Covid-19, is a contagious virus that began in December 2019. It causes an infection on the upper throat, sinuses, and nose.
- Nursing Work Stress Level During Pandemics
The paper explores whether a mindfulness meditation program reduces the level of work stress among nurses who care for high mortality patients during pandemics.
- Project Management in Healthcare During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The spread of coronavirus infection was the factor, which defined the informatics research orientation of the global medical community in 2019 and 2020.
- COVID-19 Pandemic and College Students’ Mental Health
The current paper discusses that much higher education students have experienced increased anxiety or stress due to the pandemic.
- Product Placement During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has limited the opportunities for offline shopping significantly for the American population, yet it has also breathed a new life into online shopping.
- Positive Economic Outlook Despite the Covid-19 Pandemic
In December 2020, economists were predicting that there would be a huge decline in GDP in early-2021. This was based on the surging numbers of new COVID-19 infections.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Pandemic
- Educational Technology During the COVID-19 Pandemic
This study addresses the perspectives of teachers and learners towards adopting various educational technologies in enhancing online classes during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Covid-19 Pandemic’s Impact on People’s Buying Behaviors
The Covid-19 pandemic has changed buying behaviors, with the initial panic and hectic purchase of essential products having been replaced with a practical approach to buying.
- Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Mental Health Outcomes
The influence of the COVID-19 pandemic has been significant, and its impact on the population’s mental health outcomes has turned out to be extremely strong.
- AIDS Pandemic: Impact on Human Health
Scientific evidence has shown that AIDS is the causative virus of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) that is the cause of death because it affects the immune system.
- City Planning and Pandemics: Efficient Approach
During pandemics people have to reduce their travel distances, so it is important to consider the presence of healthcare clinics in each individual neighborhood.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and University Tuitions
The COVID-19 pandemic caused universities to transition to online learning out of safety concerns, yet such measures had to be accompanied by a reduction in tuition fees.
- Why a Collaborative Approach Is Vital During a Pandemic?
From clinical trials to vaccine distribution, a global approach is crucial in achieving optimal results in vaccine quality and effectively tackling economic challenges.
- Healthy Dieting During the Pandemic
The current paper states that healthy dieting includes paying attention to the necessary food groups and occasionally counting calories.
- Pre-pandemic and Pandemic Consumer Behavior
The pandemic of COVID-19 has had a noticeable influence on consumer behavior around the globe that will most probably be long-term.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic’s Impact on Students’ Lives
This paper analyzes the overall consequences of the pandemic period for students, and how those affect the future of the higher education field moving forward.
- How the Covid-19 Pandemic Is Impacting Child Growth and Development
Like any other historical event, a pandemic may influence children's growth and development both in the short and long run
- Pandemic: Poor Management of Staff Has Hindered the Quality of Care
This paper aims to discuss possible ways to increase management effectiveness in healthcare facilities due to the problem of poor management of staff during the pandemic.
- Pandemic's Impact on Mental Health & Substance and Alcohol Abuse
While substance use disorder can impose mental health challenges on those who consume drugs, COVID-19 affects the psychology of all humankind.
- Psychonomics of Consumers During the Covid19 Pandemic
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the consumer's behavior regarding the seeking of protective equipment and testing has shown two distinct choices of people.
- Effect of COVID-19 Pandemic on Financial Institutions
The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most devastating crises in recent history, the purpose of the paper is to explore how financial institutions have been affected by COVID-19.
- Mental Health in 12-18 Years Old During the COVID-19 Pandemic
During the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important that people stay at home. Many adolescents between the age of 12-18 get bored at home during lockdowns.
- Quality of Care During the Pandemic
Healthcare management was incompetent during the COVID-19 pandemic because various ethical, regulatory, and cultural issues emerged in hospitals.
- How to Keep Employees Motivated During the Pandemic
The primary criteria for evaluating proposed solutions will be interviewing some employees of Oriole Textile Company.
- Life Style of People Before COVID-19 Pandemic vs. Lifestyle of People During Pandemic
COVID-19 has significantly affected the whole world and changed many people's physical and mental states. Life before the pandemic was different from those people have today.
- Cartier Marketing Analysis and Strategy Proposal for Post-Pandemic Era
The paper states that Cartier's presence on the Internet prepare the company for global opportunities after recovering the world from the effects of the pandemic.
- Pandemic-Related Psychological Problems of Adolescents
The lack of the ability to socialize during the COVID-19 pandemic is one of the central reasons for adolescents' increased susceptibility to psychological distress.
- Politics of Schools Reopening Guidelines During Covid-19 Pandemic
The paper analysis different scenarios where politics influence matters concerning education and promoting the parties' popularity.
- Coronavirus Pandemic and Educational Process
All spheres of people’s activities have been affected by the coronavirus restrictions, including education. The learning experience has changed significantly over the past year.
- Utilizing Telehealth Amid COVID 19 Pandemic
The COVID-19 Tele-Assessment General Educational Guidelines project aims to develop a handout that will educate the nurses on performing the patient medical telehealth assessment.
- “The Pandemic Claims New Victims: Prestigious Medical Journals” by Rabin
“The Pandemic Claims New Victims: Prestigious Medical Journals” states that several articles were considered to be containing information that was misguiding the public.
- Children Born During Pandemic Have Lower IQs
“Children Born During Pandemic Have Lower IQs, US Study Finds” reveals findings of a study on children's cognitive development and intelligence quotient (IQ).
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
Given the current situation, interest in articles on the subject of COVID-19 is logical. First of all, it is necessary to obtain relevant information regarding the disease.
- The US Stock Market Affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic
Despite the terrible effects that the coronavirus has had on the stock market in the United States, it is clear that the country has gained a great deal from the adverse effects.
- Pandemic Trading Plan
The current coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has brought about a significant shift in the overall stock market, with some companies being affected adversely and some positively.
- Protecting Civil Liberties in a Pandemic
This research paper discusses the issue of how the COVID-pandemic limitations curbed civil liberties and freedoms.
✍️ Best Pandemic Essay Examples to Write about
- The Covid-19 Pandemic: Priority in Vaccination
As governments are responsible for maintaining society's operations, the priority to receiving COVID-19 vaccines should be given to the essential frontline workers.
- Public Perception of Nursing in Covid-19 Pandemic
Initially, the nurses were not thought to be valuable, but with the Covid-19 pandemic, the perception has changed. The nurses were at the forefront of managing Covid-19 patients.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in the Pandemic Time
The coronavirus pandemic has affected public health drastically, causing not only multiple deaths but also severe mental health concerns.
- The Use of Masks During the Covid-19 Pandemic
The article explores how the transmission of COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2 can be prevented using measures, such as maintaining physical distance, eye protection, and using face masks.
- Decriminalizing Marijuana After Pandemic
Allowing drug usage can reduce nonviolent drug charges and prevent the spread of COVID-19 in overpopulated prisons.
- Nurse Understaffing During COVID-19 Pandemic
The world lacks nearly 6 million nurses to fight the COVID-19 pandemic. The WHO has published a report on an acute shortage of medical personnel around the world.
- The Socioeconomic Determinants of Health From the Perspective of COVID-19 Pandemic
The pandemic showed why social and structural determinants of health matter discusses the socioeconomic determinants of health from the perspective of COVID-19 pandemic.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Influence on California Prisons
This assignment seeks to discuss how different prisons in California handled Covid-19, combated the spread of this disease, and managed its impacts on prisons.
- SNAP Benefits Prevent Hunger During the COVID-19 Pandemic
This paper aims to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the program implementation and consider how it can help people to improve their nutrition.
- Research During the COVID-19 Pandemic Times
It is possible to note that the pandemics affected my research in terms of data collection, but I managed to conduct research effectively due to technological advancements.
- Nurse Retention Strategies to Counteract the Turnover and Burnout During the Pandemic
The proposed project focused on employing mental health support as a possible measure to assist nurses and guarantee they do not suffer from high-stress levels.
- COVID-19 Pandemic in Media: Agenda Setting Theory
For the analysis, the currently gaining attention theory about the laboratory origin of the virus was chosen, as well as its coverage in authoritative publications.
- COVID-19 Pandemic's Impact on Interior Design Profession
The paper will investigate how the outbreaks of infectious disease have influenced architecture and design throughout history for a better understanding of the current situation.
- Covid-19 Pandemic Addressed by Federal Government
The current agenda employed by the federal government addresses the Covid-19 pandemic in an extensive manner and increases its international capacity.
- Employee Leave and Retention During Pandemic
Human resource managers are required to propose effective solutions to address challenges associated with employee leave and retention.
- The Coronavirus Pandemic in Modern World
The Coronavirus pandemic is slowly influencing state powers and laws, all aimed at curbing the further spread and improving public health and safety.
- Managing Eating Disorders and Mental Health During Covid-19 Pandemic
The article addresses the subject of eating disorders and mental health problems caused or enhanced by the pandemic.
- The State of the US Economy by the COVID-19 Pandemic
The purpose of the article in question is to inform the reader about the current state of the US economy and the challenging financial situation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Tennessee Responds to the 2009 H1N1 A Pandemic
The H1N1 influenza pandemic that the World Health Organization (WHO) declared officially in June 2009 brought to the fore issues of response and preparedness.
- Educational Adaptation and Responses to Pandemic
The article researches the effects of the pandemic and subsequent quarantine measures on pupils’ performance and evaluates various solutions for the performance and grading issues.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and Its Effects Worldwide
Covid-19 has remained a threat in many countries in the last two years. Numerous restrictions and precautions have been implemented in various nations.
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Student Mental Health
Limiting the students' access to live communication contributes to stress, depression, feelings of loneliness, and other mental health issues.
- The Langham Hotel Adapting to the COVID-19 Pandemic
This research essay will discuss The Langham Hotel and how it has adjusted its method of operating to adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19: Pandemic Review
COVID-19 outbreak has affected the lives of millions, and there are several important lessons that healthcare professionals and healthcare educators can learn from this pandemic.
- Can Coronavirus Pandemic Lead to World War III?
The coronavirus pandemic affects the lifestyle of the entire humanity. There is an opinion that the crisis caused by the lockdown may lead to World War III.
- Emerging Trends Shaping Our New Reality During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic will lead to an accelerated digital transformation, leading to a change to an on-demand work model that is technology-dependent.
- Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Business Ethics
The article identifies five major challenges in accounting ethics that are expected to intensify during the Covid-19 recovery period.
- Mental Health Buring a COVID-19 Pandemic
Prevention practices that include assessment for mental health problems, psychosocial support should focus on the individuals who are at high risk of psychological problems.
- Evolution and Measures of One FMCG Company During the Pandemic Situation
This ethnography research aims to analyze the evolution and measures of one FMCG company during the pandemic situation.
- Social Effectiveness During Pandemic
The paper researches a pandemic and renders an opinion on its economic and social effectiveness. The pandemic caused a worldwide economic depression.
📝 Pandemic Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic on the Community
The Coronavirus disease has negatively affected the education, job, and food sectors and worsened people's mental health.
- COVID-19 Pandemic in Germany
The outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic around the world has impacted all nations and induced severe consequences for health care systems, employment, and the economy.
- HIV/AIDS Pandemic Facing the Female Global Population
Of the 7000 persons infected with HIV/AIDS daily, 51% are women, a clear sign that women are the most affected.
- “Northampton Sikh Food Bank Answers ‘Huge Need’ in Pandemic” by Kaur
“Northampton Sikh Food Bank Answers ‘Huge Need’ in Pandemic” aims to bring attention to the good deeds performed by the local community of Sikhs from an English town.
- How the Pandemic Has Worsened Opioid Addition
The article “ There Was Nothing to Help Me’: How the Pandemic Has Worsened Opioid Addiction” by Sainato discusses the problems with opioid addiction during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Covid-19 Pandemic: Social Media, Information and Disinformation
Several studies have explored the extent and dangers of misinformation regarding Covid-19. Social media has become the most searched venue for information gathering.
- New Business Opportunities During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has opened doors for businesses and altered the way we all operate, new solutions that work anywhere will characterize future entrepreneurship.
- COVID-19 Pandemic Effect on the UK Unemployment Rates
The paper provides information on the rise in the United Kingdom's unemployment rate caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Differents Forms to Stress, Pandemic of Stress
In this paper, stress is a major problem in the world today. Many countries and many individuals and families are victims of stress-related problems.
- Job Satisfaction Levels During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has transformed many established practices and arrangements in people's social lives, medicine, and business.
- COVID-19 Pandemic and Criminal Justice
Since the pandemic, multiple community sectors have malfunctioned due to the limits and the risks of getting the virus. Many organizations have been closing up.
- Aurelius’ “Meditations”: Stoicism in the Pandemic
At the present day, the most important aspect of Marcus Aurelius’ “Meditations” comes in the form of advice concerning pain, illness, anxiety, and loss.
- National Well-Being Before and During the Pandemic by Tyler J. VanderWeele
The nation's state before and after the coronavirus pandemic is studied in the above article. Everyday life has changed in many ways due to the COVID-19 virus.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Impact on Education
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a profound impact on campus life, both in terms of learning and life in general.
- Consequences of the COVID-19 Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic had a humbling effect on the majority of the population and made people appreciate what they have.
- How the Pandemic Affects the US Healthcare System
It is important to analyze all the weak sides of the current healthcare system and, what is more important, to find the proper means to mitigate the long-lasting crisis.
- Gates' The World Economic Forum and Pandemic Strategies
The Gates Foundation is dedicated to drawing the attention of the majority to global problems and finding strategies to overcome them.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Analysis During the Pandemic
The PESTLE method assesses Coca-Cola on five factors, their involvement in political, economic, social, technological, legal, and environmental sectors.
- Working During the Covid-19 Pandemic
The recent lockdowns caused by the COVID-19 pandemic have caused multiple businesses to change their usual methods of operating.
- Public Health: The Issue of HIV/AIDS Pandemic
The public is involved in the prevention of HIV through the enhancement of public awareness. Advertisements that show prevention measures should be made for the public.
- The Economic Impact on Small Businesses During the Coronavirus Pandemic
The detrimental effect of the COVID-19 pandemic can never be emphasized enough because not only did it destroy public health, but also the economic and social life has been affected.
- Lipstick Manufacturing Industry During Covid-19 Pandemic
The Lipstick Manufacturing Industry is expected to be on upward revenue projections, especially after COVID-19 pandemic is over.
- Psychological Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic Leading to Nursing Shortage
The paper revealed that nurses working with COVID-19 patients are primarily affected by the psychological toll of exposure/infection, illness/death, workplace, opinions, etc.
- The Pandemic Impact on Students’ Physical Activity
The hypothesis of the research concerns the idea that the current educational setting and lack of physical interactions present a negative tendency in physical activity levels.
- Coffee Delivery Services for Starbucks During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Starbucks requires consumers to visit their premises for services and products offered. With lockdowns and quarantines, this business model lacks continuity during a crisis.
- Human Life Before and After COVID-19 Pandemics
Post COVID-19 is a hypothetical period or era that is expected after human beings succeed in treating and getting rid of this disease.
- The Noon Company in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic
The current study aims to analyze the strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities available to the Noon company in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- LaGuardia College Potential in Fighting Post-Pandemic Crisis
LaGuardia College students and faculty can help the local community fight the post-pandemic crisis by disseminating up-to-date legal information and career counseling.
- Milk Producers and the COVID-19 Pandemic
Even though the Covid-19 global pandemic has negatively impacted the agriculture supply chain, the milk producers still remain competitive on the market.
- Saudi Media Campaigns During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The work of the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health will be examined in terms of the effectiveness of awareness media campaigns to manage the COVID-19 Pandemic.
🌟 Pandemic Essay Templates to Improve Your Paper
- The Pandemic: The Play
The current situation with the pandemic will leave its mark on human history. The purpose of this paper is to imagine how it would make a play out of it.
- Maintaining Mental Health for Teenagers in the Pandemic
The paper states that the pandemic harmed students' lives, who more often began to experience stress and missed communicating with their classmates.
- Yemen's Humanitarian Crisis and COVID-19 Pandemic
The aggravation of the problem of war was complemented by the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, which brought Yemen to the brink of starvation.
- Facemasks During the Coronavirus Pandemic
The pandemic of a new type of coronavirus, COVID-19, announced by the World Health Organization on March 11, 2020, has a profound impact on all aspects of life.
- Ethics of Categorization of Patients During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The paper explores the ethics behind the categorization of patients during the COVID-19 pandemic and the application of the order of do-not-resuscitate” for some patients.
- Personal Experience With the COVID-19 Pandemic
The COVID-19 has forced people to adopt various responses to its effects, such as homeschooling, working from home, and ordering foods and other commodities from online stores.
- Aspects of COVID-19 Pandemic
COVID-19 is an ongoing pandemic caused by SAR-COV-2 that was first identified in China. Social distancing and hand washing are some of the preventive measures.
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Conspiracy Theories and Theorists
The spread of conspiracy theories can be curbed by providing the public with factual and accessible information.
- Literacy in Elementary Schools After COVID-19 Pandemic
The level of literacy the students of kindergartens and first three grades of elementary schools possess is lower than it was before the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Addressing Socioeconomic Disparities During Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has furthered the imbalance of power and the distribution of resources, presenting social workers with the challenge of addressing disparities.
- The Education Lost to the Pandemic Podcast
The problems of organizing the educational process in the conditions of the coronavirus pandemic objectively exist. Most of it was a direct consequence of distance learning.
- Healthcare Professionals' Responsibilities During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Understanding the responsibilities of healthcare professionals is essential in the assessment and management of the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- As Pandemic Spread Pain and Panic, Congressman Chased Profit
As the article explores cases of questionable stock trading, it becomes clear that even during a pandemic, certain lawmakers take advantage for their personal gain.
- Music & Education During the Pandemic of Covid-19
The importance and role of music as an essential part of the education system are underestimated both by authorities and parents.
- The Company's Exit from the Crisis in a Pandemic
The company's recovery from a crisis, is possible if the human potential is preserved, highly motivated staff, and optimization of the company's organizational structure.
- The Coronavirus Pandemic: Detergents Against the Germs
The purpose of the work is to study the effectiveness of hand sanitizers, soap, and simple running water as methods to fight bacteria and stop the spread of many viruses.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic: Impact on Social Well-Being
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant effect on individuals' cognitive and social well-being in society.
- World Vision: Influenza Pandemic Preparedness Plan
This paper briefly examines the 1918 Influenza epidemic and presents an influenza pandemic preparedness plan for World Vision, the Canadian NGO.
- Impact of the Global COVID-19 Pandemic
Humanity is amid the global COVID-19 pandemic. It affects every level of human activity. Schools and universities resumed their work after the transition to online learning.
- Rolex Group After the COVID-19 Pandemic Impact
Rolex Group is a Swiss luxury watch-making company whose business was adversely affected by the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Mental Health During COVID-19 Pandemic
The coronavirus epidemic is driving the spread of the risk of COVID-19-related psychiatric illnesses, making the problem necessary to address.
- “Spanish Flu” Pandemic Overview
The initial victims of the Spanish flu were military personnel, and the immediate isolation of infected soldiers could prevent its spread.
- City Planning and Pandemic: Efficient Approach
The impact of pandemics can be significantly reduced through problem-solving urban design and regional planning.
- COVID-19 Pandemic as a Threat to National Security
Coronavirus is a dynamic and fast-moving global health crisis that poses an ongoing challenge to the national security and stability of The UAE.
- Pandemic-Driven Medicaid and ACA Expansion
“Pandemic-driven Medicaid and Aca Expansion” speaks of the impact the COVID-19 had made on healthcare, and what should be done to minimize the damage taken from it.
- COVID-19 Pandemic's Impact on Aviation
The COVID-19 pandemic has not just changed some people's lives, and it has affected absolutely all areas of activity – markets, logistics, politics, and many others.
- Employee Government Subsidies for Small Business in Canada During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Globally, the COVID-19 pandemic is causing large-scale loss of life and severe human suffering characterized by financial incapacitation and loss of livelihood.
- The Educational Efforts During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The study discusses the effectiveness of the educational efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the most critical issues in contemporary education.
- Pandemics and Epidemics That Changed the World
This discussion focuses on the period between 1492 and 2020 to understand how some of the unexpected pandemics and epidemics in the West triggered unprecedented changes.
- Telehealth During COVID-19 Pandemic
The extremely contagious nature of the disease and thousands of patients in different states mean that specialists should acquire the opportunity to work with patients remotely.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and Its Impact on Healthcare
Based on the studies and recent data, the COVID-19 pandemic had significant political and legal implications and an impact on nursing and healthcare in general.
- Health Workforce's Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
This research examines employees’ mental health and the support they receive throughout the evolving phases of the pandemic.
- Medical Volunteering After COVID Pandemic
The ongoing struggles of society, difficult times, and a range of various factors are constantly impacting people all over the world.
- Influenza Pandemic Planning Case
Many cases in the medical history show the importance of healthcare system units' awareness of the outcomes of infectious disease epidemics such as influenza for both population and health workers.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic: Impact on Job Performance
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected the field of work and the management of the workforce. Most employees have been forced to work at home.
- Human Resource Management During the Covid-19 Pandemic
This paper aims to explore the concept of human resource management and its role in the workplace in the COVID-19 and post-COVID-19 environment.
- Telehealth in the Pandemic: Benefits & Limitations
Despite the benefits of telehealth during the pandemic period, the older population still has reservations about the suitability and efficacy of such technologies in the long run.
- Leadership and Management During COVID-19 Pandemic
The current leadership framework that lifts a substantial amount of responsibility from the staff might help them feel relieved, yet will reduce the efficacy of their performance.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic: Concerns, Responses, and Lessons
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the world and the healthcare sphere since its start. It has affected all countries and challenged the national and international systems.
- US Oil and Gas Industry Affected by Pandemic
The oil and gas industry in the United States has been affected by the pandemic. This economic problem may be corrected by the company coming up with strategies.
- Telehealth: The Potential after the COVID-19 Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic addresses a genuine chance and motivating force to create progressed telehealth arrangements that can change medical care and individuals' lives.
- Ethical Principles in Nursing During the Pandemics
Pandemics bring up a complex of issues – a significant health threat in the condition of scarcely allocated resources, as well as challenge ethical principles.
- Christianity and the COVID-19 Pandemic
According to several news sources, the coronavirus outbreak revealed some of the flaws of Christianity, in this paper, this news item is going to be analyzed in detail.
- The Effect of COVID-19 Pandemic on Canadian’s Mental Health
The COVID-19 pandemic impacted the mental health of Canadians in several ways but the most prominent of them concerns post-viral depression.
- Emirates Airline and AirAsia X During Covid-19 Pandemic
Emirates’ operations were suspended due to the Covid-19 pandemic since the airline endured challenges, ranging from competition from rival industries to operational difficulties.
- COVID-19 Pandemic and Adolescent Mental Health
Covid-19 is a significant public health threat not only in terms of its direct impact but also due to the mental health challenges that it poses.
- How the Pandemic Affects a Person’s Psychology
This paper will offer scientific evidence to explain how the COVID-19 pandemic affects a person’s psychology and how the world can benefit from this information.
- Safety During the Pandemic in Stores
Precautions regarding safety during the pandemic are crucial for any stores nowadays, and the suggestion to take all of them is rational.
- Impact of Pandemic on People's Life
The COVID-19 pandemic has had significant impacts on the author's life since he has changed his daily routine and learned many lessons about the immediate circle of people.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic: Communication Plan
On top of being a health crisis, COVID-19 is also a socioeconomic crisis. There is a need to come up with a communication plan to help in mitigating the effects of the pandemic.
- The ‘New Normal’ Caused by the Pandemic
During the lockdown, people started to realize that various technological solutions may transform the common workflow in management, education, and healthcare.
- Airbnb and Its Experience of Surviving the COVID-19 Pandemic
The case addresses the first responses of Airbnb to the Covid-19 public health crisis and the changes that the company adopted.
- Worldwide Pandemic and People’s Handwashing Habits
The current paper indicates that the occurrence of a worldwide pandemic drastically changed people's handwashing habits for the better.
- Covid-19 Pandemic, Globalization and Security
One of the most recent and severe prerequisites of reenforcing the globalization process is the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic and world crisis.
- PPE Use in Protecting Healthcare Workers During Pandemics
Personal protection equipment is assigned a critical role in healthcare interventions, and its effectiveness is rarely questioned.
- Poor Management of Staff Has Hindered the Quality of Care During the Pandemic
Inefficient pandemic control measures across the globe resulted in a surge in the number of cases and COVID-19-related deaths.
- Pandemics & Biothreats and Governmental Responses
Government agencies across the world have developed comprehensive measures and policies aimed at dealing with biothreats and pandemic outbreaks.