💡 Research Paper Examples on Parkinson’s Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease: Aetiology, Risk Factors, and Symptoms
Parkinsonism is a known condition that is characterized by a set of symptoms. The main symptoms are muscular stiffness, slow body movement, and trembling of limbs.
- Cocaine Addiction and Parkinson Disease
Parkinson’s disease (PD) is a neurodegenerative condition that has a myriad of manifestations in the motor and non-motor systems.
- Parkinson’s Disease Case Study Analysis
The paper provides an analysis of Parkinson’s disease neurological and musculoskeletal pathophysiologic processes and its racial/ethnic variables.
- Marketing to Promote Parkinson's Disease Studies
Health research includes marketing as a tool to connect with potential audiences. In the case of Parkinson's disease, marketing is an integral part of the experiments.
- Therapeutic Interventions for Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson ’s disease (PD) is a serious progressive disease that was first described in 1817 by James Parkinson.
- Parkinson's Disease Case: Patient's History, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Jack, an 80-year-old male, has Parkinson's disease that is entailed by a tremor. He uses complementary medicine to slow down its development.
- Concepts of Parkinson’s Disease
The paper examines how Parkinson’s disease affects the body, its symptoms, treatment and diagnosis, the preference group, and the expected results if patients get a massage.
- Brain Damage: Parkinson’s Disease
This paper aims to research Parkinson’s disease, disease symptoms, causes, preventive measures and prevention methods for Parkinson’s disease.
- Parkinson’s Disease: Neurological and Musculoskeletal Pathophysiologic Processes
Parkinson's condition is a degenerative disease that affects the central nervous system of an individual and manifests with decreased body movement.
- Diagnosis a Treatment of Parkinson’s Disease
This paper is a response meant to educate a patient diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease on the causes and treatment of the disease.
- Using the Levodopa in Parkinson’s Case
Parkinson’s disease (PD) is an illness that affects people aged between 55 and 75 years. This paper will explore Levodopa, its mechanism, effect and suitability.
- Benefits of Bicycling for Persons With Parkinson's Disease: Analysis
The chosen article for the analysis is ‘Parkinson’s disease patients benefit from bicycling’ by Tiihonen et al. 2021.
- Spinal Movement in Participants With and Without Parkinson’s Disease by Schenkman
Schenkman focuses on the relationship between the spinal range of motion (ROM) and the kinematics of forwarding standing reaching in patients with Parkinson’s disease (PD).
- Consumption of Caffeine Is Associated With Reduced Risk of Parkinson’s Disease
Caffeine has been used on several occasions as a flavoring agent since it can modify the flavors of other drinks. It contributes to the sensory appeal of all soft drinks.
- Parkinson’s Disease: Risk Factors, Symptoms and Care
Parkinson’s disease is one of the most devastating mental disorders observed in older adults. It remains a consistent threat to the mental stability of aging adults.
- The Physiology of Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease is known as a progressive, idiopathic, neurodegenerative disease associated with four cardinal motoric signs.
- Parkinson's Disease Treatment Approaches
This research paper compares and contrasts the effectiveness of pharmacological interventions, DBS surgical therapy, and cognitive-behavioral patient education programs.
- Neurology: Parkinson's vs. Huntington’s Disease
Both Parkinson's and Huntington’s diseases are stressful and emotionally draining for patients and families. That is why clients should be educated on the disease's peculiarities.
- Parkinson’s Disease and Toxoplasma Gondii Correlation
This study aims to determine whether there is a correlation between T. gondii antibodies and Parkinson’s Disease, and whether T. gondii has positive or negative effects on PD.
- Michael J Fox: Parkinson’s Disease Case Study
The events that led to the diagnosis of Parkinson's disorder were scanted because Fox had led a private life after being diagnosed with the disease before he made it public.
- Disorder of Movements: Parkinson’s Disease
The research paper deals with Parkinson’s disease as the second most common neurodegenerative disease, its symptoms, diagnosis, and therapy, the ways of disease management.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Parkinson’s Disease
The use of magnetic resonance imaging in Parkinson’s disease diagnosis proved effective in research findings recorded in various journals.
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy in Parkinson’s Disease
The core learning goal for this assignment is to accurately define the patient’s condition and devise a care plan is possible.
- Cigarette Smoking and Parkinson’s Disease Risk
Studies demonstrated the relationship between cigarette smoking and Parkinson’s disease. The protective effect of cigarette smoking against PD reduces following smoking cessation.
- Parkinson’s Disease Etiology
Discussion of Parkinson's disease and disturbances of dopaminergic neurotransmission; Mechanisms of neurodegenerative changes (biological changes); Genetics of Parkinson's disease.
👍 Good Parkinson’s Disease Essay Samples for College
- Aging and Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease refers to a condition, where a portion of the brain is damaged progressively over a period of many years.
- Genes and Epigenetic Regulation of Learning and Memory, Addiction, and Parkinson's Disease
A review is going to be done on scientific journals that touch on genes and epigenetic regulations of learning and memory, addiction, and Parkinson’s disease.
- Genetics of Parkinson Disease-Associated PARK2 Gene
The paper highlights various aspects of the Human Genome Project that are thought to be connected in a series of events in influencing the cloning of the PARK2 gene.
- Parkinson’s Disease: The Main Aspects
Generally, as people tend to age, they are more likely to suffer from Parkinson’s disease. It is a brain disorder that makes the body of an individual become stiff and shaking.
- Parkinson's Disease: Care and Treatment
The topic of interest is the care and the treatment of people suffering from Parkinson's Disease and how their lives could be improved.
- Aspects of Parkinson’s Disease
The current paper discusses Parkinson's Disease. The patient's care, both from the community and healthcare professionals, is a concern.
- Parkinson’s Disease and Primary Headache Disorder
Katzenschlager concluded, PD is recognized as a neurodegenerative disorder of a relentlessly progressive nature. Magis et al. focus on the treatments of primary headache disorder.
- Parkinson's Disease: Neuroscience of Aging
This paper informates about the Parkinson's disease, its etiology, pathogenesis and clinical manifestations, accentuates on pharmacological and surgical treatment.
- How Dysphagia Disorder (Swallowing Disorder) is Caused in Parkinson’s Disease
Dysphagia disorder that is also referred to as swallowing disorder is a complication, which is very common in people suffering from Parkinson’s disease.
- Parkinson’s Disease and Occupational Performance
The paper studies the impact of Parkinson's disease on occupational performance and the potential assessment tools for the patient with Parkinson’s disease.
- Effects of Parkinson’s Disease on Victims and Family
Parkinson’s disease is characterized by some effects on its victims. These effects are sometimes transmitted to people who are close to the victims such as family members.
- Parkinson’s and Huntington’s Neurologic Diseases
Parkinson's and Huntington's sickness show different symptoms despite the common variable affecting the state of the human brain.
- Parkinson’s Disease and Its Nursing Management
Parkinson's Disease (PD) is a common neurodegenerative disorder that affects the motor skills of a person including their speech.
- Treadmill Exercises in Older Adults with Parkinson’s Disease
The following study aimed to compare the response of acute cardiometabolic to three types of treadmill exercise in adult groups that have been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.
- Parkinson’s Disease: Description, Causes, and Symptoms
Parkinson's disease (PD) is one of the most prominent neurodegenerative complications, primarily affecting the individual's motor system.
- Stereotyping Related to Parkinson's Disease
The current paper will focus on analyzing the stereotypes relating to Parkinson’s disease. Specifically, the patient group which will be the subject of the study is older men.
- A Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali: Parkinson’s Disease
This study examines the biological, cognitive, emotional and, behavioral components of Parkinson's disease in relation to a boxing Legend, Mohammad Ali.
- Neuropsychological Assessment of Patients with Parkinson Disease
Parkinson’s disease is an advancing, unknown cause, neurodegenerative disorder. Due to depletion of dopamine-producing neurons in the basal ganglia of the brain, patients experience deterioration in balance and etc.
- Parkinson's Disease: Categories, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
The nerve cells (or the neurons) are located in the substantia nigra of the brain which is pigmented part of the brain that secrete a chemical substance known as dopamine.
- Parkinsonism: Future Clinical Modalities and Drugs
This paper discusses future clinical modalities and drugs that are in clinical trials or combination therapy that are proposed to manage Parkinsonism.
- The Parkinson’s Disease Process of Diagnosis
The combination of drugs, together with daily massage, has proved to have relatively better effects in improving the overall health of the patients diagnosed.
- Parkinson’s Investigations: Neurodegenerative Disorders
Among the large number of diseases that affect the body and lead to a reduction in human performance, particular attention should be paid to neurodegenerative disorders.
- Comparing Alzheimer’s Disease and Parkinson’s Disease
There are many superficial similarities between Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease primarily in some symptoms and age-group of persons afflicted by these two diseases.
- Demographic Paper – Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’ disease (PD) is a common chronic medical condition among the elderly population and it affects the nervous system.
- Parkinson’s Disease: Evaluation of Nursing Care
Nursing strategies are very influential in the management of patient care. Although the mode of their execution varies with the case, certain options need to be carefully considered as they may irk patients.
- Parkinson's Disease Analysis
Parkinson's Disease (PD) is a common neurodegererative disorder that affects the motor skills of a person including their speech.
- Psychological Disorders: Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a serious neurological disorder. PD affects an estimated ten million people worldwide. PD is a disease of elderly.
- Physiology of Parkinson’s Disease
The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease manifest themselves as a result of decreased activity of cells secreting dopamine.