💡 Research Paper Examples on Pharmacy
- Analysis of the Pharmaceutical Industry
The problem is that the global business world has altered significantly in recent decades, leading to positive and negatives outcomes for globally oriented industries
- Patient Waiting in Pharmacy: Process Improvement
Waiting in pharmacy lines is a problem that increases patient dissatisfaction and decreases convenience when purchasing prescribed medication.
- Pharmaceutical Industry: Generic Drug
Generic drugs have been around for decades. However, their regulation was necessitated by several controversial occurrences within the market.
- Nanotechnology in Pharmacy Medicine
This study will be a randomized control study that will aim at evaluating the effects of nanoparticles found in nanotechnology drugs.
- Pharmacology of Drugs and Abuse: Alprazolam and Adderall
Alprazolam is an anxiolytic agent, a triazolobenzodiazepine derivative that has sedative, anticonvulsant, and central muscle relaxant effect.
- Pharmaceutical Industry in History and Future
Despite the vital progress in medical research, the number of health issues is still high, which is why it is likely that the pharmaceutical industry will grow in the future.
- Depression Treatment in Psycho- and Pharmacotherapy
This paper seeks to understand an integrated psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy process in the treatment of depression.
- Ethical Decision Making in Pharmaceuticals
The purpose of this article is to review the process of analyzing the ethical implications and moral dilemmas of the problem faced by the clinical pharmacist.
- CVS Pharmacy's Way of Improvement
Although CVS belongs to the most extensive pharmacy brands, several omissions should be corrected, which will positively affect the brand’s reputation and revenue.
- Ethics in the Pharmaceutical Industry
The pharmaceutical field is aimed at helping the population, and any form of unfair activities applied to generate income at the expense of people’s well-being is unacceptable.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Company Analysis
The successful formation of the company was facilitated by the fact that there were readily available pharmaceutical professionals who were capable of doing research.
- Incentive Conflicts in the Pharmaceutical Industry
The pharmaceutical industry employees face conflicts of interest between their obligation to the organization and other involved stakeholders and their personal needs and goals.
- Pfizer Pharmaceutical Company's Business Ethics
It is of high importance for Pfizer to be to follow the ethical guidelines to maintain its reputation in the worldwide market.
- CVS Company's Pharmacy Fulfillment Process
The current fulfillment process at CVS seems to be overly complicated of the entrepreneurship to function efficiently and make sure that the customers' needs are met adequately.
- Pharmacological Management of Tuberculosis
Pharmacological management of tuberculosis is a crucial issue since the disease is rather widespread, and many patients are drug-resistant.
- Pain Management: Non- and Pharmacological Treatment
Adjuvant analgesics can help to control pain in some cases. Cognitive-behavioral therapy is the first-line psychosocial treatment for people suffering from chronic pain.
- Pharmaceutical Industry: Business and Environment
In the pharmaceutical industry, technological developments and changing market environments are externally based, whereas research and development are internally based.
- SWOT Analysis of CVS Pharmacy: Strengths and Weaknesses
The main task of the SWOT analysis is to reach the problem points of CVS Health for the subsequent improvement of a marketing strategy for the development of the enterprise.
- Musculoskeletal Disorders: Pharmacotherapy
Patients with fibromyalgia experience widespread pain that often leads to them developing depression as well as mood and sleeping issues.
- Pharmaceutical Industry: Trends, Recalls and Returns
Pharmaceutical industries are some of the many companies that work under the influence of reverse logistics. In pharmaceutical organizations, these processes play an important role.
- Julphar Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries: Financial Analysis
Julphar Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries is a leading pharmaceutical company based in the U.A.E. that carries research, development, and distribution of medicines.
- Pharmaceutical Industry and Ethica
Drug pricing, drugs safety, and data disclosure are the main ethical issues in the relation to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Diabetes Management and Pharmacological Effects
The research paper provides pharmacological effects of herbal supplements and metformin medication in the management of diabetes and nursing implications.
- Comparison of the Pharmacy Laws
This paper aims to compare two laws related to the operation of pharmacies – the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) and the Texas Pharmacy Act.
- Pharmacological Treatment of Hypertension for Elderly Patients With Diabetes
This essay discusses the pathophysiology of hypertension in elderly diabetic patients, pharmacological principles in its management, and general nursing care.
- Pharmacogenetics Characteristics and Development
Pharmacogenetics is a relatively young branch of medical science, but it is supposed to have significant potential when it comes to the effectiveness of treatment methods.
- The Current Pharmacological Environment
The current pharmacological environment represents critical opportunities for cell biologists aiming to reinforce the conceptual basis of pharmacology.
- Mild Depression: Pharmacotherapy and Psychotherapy
The study aims to improve understanding of the treatment for mild depression and the quality of care for patients with mild depression.
- The Use of Pharmacology in the Treatment of Mental Health Issues
The essay provided an analysis on the use of pharmacology in the treatment of mental problems. The essay argued that pharmacology is effective in treating many mental problems.
- Caffeine Use in Medicine and Pharmacy
Caffeine is used is increasingly becoming popular. The authors of the published research article are distinguished researchers in the field of medicine and pharmacy.
👍 Good Pharmacy Essay Samples for College
- Turing Pharmaceuticals' Unethical Price Hikes
Turing Pharmaceuticals received so much media attention due to an overnight increase in the price of the drug Daraprim from $13.50 per pill to $750.
- Veteran Pharmaceutical: Cause and Effect
Due to the economic crunch being experienced all over America and the whole world at large, there has been a decline in profits for Veteran in the last few months.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Using E-Commerce
Healthcare marketing is a relatively new concept. Another major component of e-commerce related to health issues involves online pharmacies.
- Pharmacy and Supply Services in the UAE
The Ministry of Health’s Pharmacy and Supplies Services department is divided into the Pharmaceutical Control and the Pharmaceutical Suppliers sections.
- Acupuncture vs. Standard Pharmacological Therapy for Migraine Prevention
“Systematic Review: Acupuncture vs. Standard Pharmacological Therapy for Migraine Prevention” is a study conducted by Zhang.
- Advanced Pharmacology: Nurse Practitioner Prescribing
Much attention is paid to the issue of prescribing drugs that can be done by physicians, nurse practitioners, and other healthcare workers in the United States.
- Pfizer and the Challenges of the Pharmaceutical Industry
The essay assesses the pharmacological sector based on five criteria: the treatment of new entrants, suppliers, buyers, an option to get more reserves, and the business's rivalry.
- PharmaCARE Company Analysis: Stakeholders and Practices
PharmaCARE is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the world, which has made a significant contribution to the development of drugs and treatment of diseases.
- The Pharmaceutical Industry Faces AIDS in Africa
AIDS dated back a few decades ago as a result of HIV(Human Immunodeficiency Virus) with a few subjects in the society having gotten acquainted with it as a killer disease.
- PharmaCARE: Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
This paper discusses PharmaCARE stakeholders. The aim is to analyze human issues that emerge due to the organization’s practices in Colberia, and the necessary changes.
- CVS Pharmacy: SWOT Analysis
Providing a clear-cut CVS SWOT analysis could help demonstrate a tried-and-trusted image of this organization.
- Pharmaceutical Companies' Pricing Strategies
In the pharmaceutical industry, the most significant supply-related factor influencing the prices charged for an item is the economic structure of an industry.
- Risk Management in the Pharmaceutical Industry
The pharmaceutical industry has several characteristic features that impact risk management in this sphere. The main risks in the industry are not operational but external.
- Pharmacology, Therapeutics, Nursing on Diseases
This paper discusses such health problems: Atherosclerotic plaque, rupture of a plaque in the left coronary artery, hypertension, myocardial infarction, and heart failure.
- PharmaCARE Company: Legal and Ethical Considerations
This paper evaluates the ethical considerations regarding marketing, product safety, and intellectual property at the PharmaCARE Company.
- Marketing Plan For XYZ Pharmaceutical and Medical Supplies Ltd.
XYZ pharmaceutical and medical supply Ltd targets to sell pharmaceutical and medical supplies to major public and private hospitals in America, Africa, Europe and Asia.
- Schizophrenia: Non- and Pharmacological Treatment
There are effective pharmacological approaches to treating Schizophrenia, such as Clozapine, and non-medical methods, such as psychoeducation.
- Low Back Pain, Pharmacological & Physical Measures
A 55-year-old individual complains about severe low back pain, and the primary goal of this paper is to evaluate required examination, treatment, and follow-up procedures.
- The Significance of Pharmacy
The current paper discusses that it is not enough to learn to be a pharmacist and be limited to the knowledge acquired in an educational institution.
- Migraines: Drug and Non-Pharmacological Therapy
The client arrived at the Outpatient Clinic accompanied by her mother. She complained of a severe headache that is mainly felt behind the eye, which started about ten weeks ago.
- Tiered Pricing of Airlines and Pharmaceuticals
This marketing research has primarily focused on the pricing policies and strategies by the organizations. Pharmaceutical and airline firms’ products are good examples.
- The Competitiveness of Saudi Pharmaceutical Industry
This paper describes the competitive factors in Saudi Arabia pharmaceutical industry using the theoretical models of porter and outlines the forces such as the economic and legal factors.
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Company's Analysis
The paper analyzes the market environment for Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical products and assesses how the company can differentiate itself from competitors.
- Pharmacology for Nursing Care: Painkillers
Morphine and ibuprofen are both painkillers. However, it is important to decide if the pain being experienced is as a result of an inflammation.
- Cariprazine: Mechanism of Action and Pharmacological Effect
Cariprazine is a drug that binds to D3 and D2 dopamine and several serotonin receptors with high and moderate potency.
- Pharmacological Management of UTI and Nursing Implications
Urinary tract infections are bacterial infections targeting the urinary tract. They affect over 150 million people in the world each year, including children.
- Non-Pharmacological Pain Management Definition
Non-pharmacological interventions are beneficial in reducing labor pain, with minimal or no damage to mother and fetus, as well as the overall progress of labor.
- Why There Is No Progress in Pharmacological Therapies for Dementia
This paper is a systematic review to analyze potential causes of why there is no progress in pharmacological therapies for dementia.
- Drug Testing in Pharmacology
The aim of this paper is to analyze and review drug tests within the population of third-world countries and define whether these trials are ethical.
- Health Management Organization's Pharmacy Process
The paper will attempt to explain the issues that are faced by Health Management Organization (HMO) pharmacy and come up with possible solutions to the problems.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Pharmacy
- Genotyping in Cardiology and Pharmacogenetics
Individual genotyping can be effective for identifying the drug effectiveness in cardiology and should become a part of the treatment decision-making.
- Pharmacogenetics in Clinical Practice
The improvements in the understanding of the effect of genetic differences on interpersonal variability in drug response contributed to the development of pharmacogenetics.
- Drugs and Aggressive Pharmacological Intervention
The case of PT is interesting because this patient requires aggressive pharmacological treatment because previous attempts to medicate him were ineffective.
- Ginger Graham's Tenure at Amylin Pharmaceuticals
Ginger Graham appears to be a personable and very empathetic person. The fact that employees find her approachable shows that it is easy and pleasant to talk to her.
- Pharmaceutical Control of Diabetes
The doctors and medical researchers should come up with extra ways through which all the diabetes conditions can be studied in order to come up with better pharmaceutical advice.
- The Profound Knowledge of Pharmacology
The successful absorption of the drug depends on various aspects. The profound knowledge of pharmacology allows for gaining more rapid treatment results.
- SWOT Analysis of CVS Pharmacy
A SWOT analysis is a general method to understand and identify all strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats correlated to a company or an organization.
- Pharmacological Management of Arterial Hypertension
When extracellular fluid volume or plasma norepinephrine level rises, the patient's heart rate or stroke volume are affected.
- Salix Pharmaceuticals: Colazal Pharmaceutical Agent
Salix Pharmaceuticals persistently works on developing and commercializing pharmaceuticals necessary for the treatment of gastrointestinal illnesses.
- System Approach to Organizational Change: Pharmacy Automation
As per the discussion and analysis in the paper, it will be clear that the automation and networking in a pharmacy enables to expand its customer base thus increasing the business.
- Pharmaceutical Profile of Ciprofloxacin
Ciprofloxacin is a synthetic antibacterial agent, it belongs to the fluoroquinolone family of biologically active agents.
- Ethics in Medical and Pharmaceutical Industry
Ethics in the medical and pharmaceutical industry is a vital component of providing quality services and developing products that will benefit the patients.
- Parkleigh Pharmacy and Kaufmann’s: Differences in Compensation Plans
Kaufmann’s pays commission to salespeople because it has a greater internal labor market as compared to those of Parkleigh Pharmacy.
- Pharmaceutical Market Leader's Marketing Strategy
In this scenario, the company will be customer-oriented. As a market leader, the company has penetrated and established itself in the market.
- How Pharmacy Practice Has Changed
Pharmacy practice is a regulation that entails training of individuals on various roles of a pharmacist. It is now upheld as a health just like other professions such medicine and nursing.
- Pharmacology and Influence of Antibiotics
Throughout the essay, both the fundamental conceptual concepts of science and the science-based properties of drugs are described.
- Medication Efficacy and Pharmaceutical Statistics
Medication efficacy is the ability of a particular drug to produce the anticipated positive effect. Descriptive statistics collect and process data for further presentation.
- Neurological Disorders: Pharmacotherapy
Treatment of depressive disorders is centered on managing symptoms, using medications for mood stabilization and neurotransmitters’ activation.
- Motivation Cases in a Pharmacy Department
Motivation refers to factors that make an employee pursue tasks and goals. In particular, motivation determines the behavior and actions of an employee in certain ways.
- Project Management: Case Study of a Pharmaceutical CO
The case study considers all the details of the project management plan that pertains to a mid-size pharmaceutical co. in the M 25 region.
- Yoga as a Non-Pharmacological Intervention for Children With ADHD
There was an improvement in ADHD symptoms in studies focusing on parent-child yoga, as the children’s self-esteem improved alongside strengthening parent-child relationships.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Versus Kymab
By balancing out the interests of inventors and the market, the intellectual property system fosters a supportive environment where creativity and innovation would flourish.
- National Pharmacy: Mobilising Creativity and Innovation
This paper is focused on utilising innovation and creativity theoretical models to improve the work environment at the National Pharmacy L.L.C.
- Obesity: Education of Parents vs Pharmacotherapy
The study compares the effectiveness of education of parents about healthy lifestyles with pharmacotherapy for obesity in reducing negative outcomes of obesity and it preventing.
- Policy Insight With a System Dynamics Model on Misuse of Pharmaceutical Opioids
The system dynamics simulation model is promising as a policy simulator. It facilitates communication between the modelers and the policyholders.
- Pharmacological Management of Status Epilepticus
This paper assesses the pharmacological treatment of status epilepticus using benzodiazepines and determines nursing implications.
- Pharmaceutical Advertising is Propaganda
This paper has shown through a discussion that pharmaceutical advertising can be propaganda or informative and helpful to the life of a patient.
- Dr. Reddy’s Pharmaceutical Company: Case Study
Dr. Reddy’s is a highly competitive company in an industry, which is growing. The company is moving in the right direction armed with a strategy to maintain cost leadership.
- Acute Appendicitis: Pharmacology and Physical Assessment
Acute appendicitis is approved after blood tests. The use of antibiotics for treatment acute appendicitis may change the quality of life in patients.
- Pharmaceutical and Nutritional Marketing Trends
This paper portrays the emergence of the new segments in the pharmaceutical, personal care, and nutritional industries – cosmeceuticals, nutricosmetics, and nutraceuticals.
✍️ Best Pharmacy Essay Examples to Write about
- Pharmaceutical Product Development: Company Research
Pharmaceutical Product Development Incorporated (PPD) is an organization dedicated to improving drug development and provides laboratory testing and research services.
- Researching Retail Pharmacy
Retail pharmacies are on the leading edge of rendering health care services to patients after the pharmacist has filled the consumer's drug.
- Pharmaceutical Ltd: Project Management
The purpose of this project plan is to describe the necessary details that must be adhered to to ensure a successful project completion based on the project management standards.
- Opportunities and Responsibilities in Pharmaceutical Care
Pharmacists ought to stand up and accept their role in reducing preventable injuries and deaths that occur due to erroneous drug prescriptions.
- Pharmacology and Non-Pharmacology Means of Treating Pain
The paper provides an overview of chosen studies regarding the topic of different types of treatment for pain, which include pharmacology and nonpharmacology methods.
- Evidence-Based Pharmacology: Major Depression
In this paper, a certain attention to different treatment approaches that can be offered to patients with depression will be paid, including the evaluation of age implications.
- Applied Pharmacology: Glyceryl Trinitrate (GTN)
This paper analyzes glyceryl trinitrate (GTN), its considerations before administration, pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics, recommendations for use.
- The UK Pharmaceutical Industry: International Business
This article will discuss the international business opportunities and risks faced by the pharmaceutical industry in the UK.
- Andrew Yount v. Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc.: Entrepreneurship Law Case
This dispute arose in 2013 when an adolescent Andrew Yount and his mother filed a lawsuit against Janssen Pharmaceuticals, a company that is incorporated in Johnson & Johnson.
- SWOT Analysis – Threats: CVS Pharmacy Case
The CVS Pharmacy sells prescription drugs and provides a wide range of products and services, such as brand-name drugs, beauty and cosmetics, and seasonal products.
- A Study of PharmaCARE’s Production, Promotion, and Sales of AD23
This paper is a study of PharmaCARE’s production, promotion, and sales of AD23, about legal and ethical considerations in marketing, product safety, and intellectual property.
- Outsourcing in Pharmaceutical Industry
The main objective of outsourcing in the companies is to reduce the production cost but at the same time increase the business profits this is the perceived aim.
- The Future of Pharmacy Practice
Pharmacy is an integral field for human survival. With the increasing rate of diseases in the world, there is a high prospect that the field will finally give solace to humankind.
- Medication Errors in a Pharmacy
Making errors is not wrong but repeating errors should be avoided. In their daily activities, people make errors in their homes and workplaces.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturer's Market Research
A pharmaceutical manufacturer observed 150 interactions between sales representatives and physicians and support staff. This is a qualitative research using sampling techniques.
- Supply Chain in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Pharmaceutical, biomaterial and standard medical device supply chains together have a top priority of delivering medicine as a strategic medical product.
- Pharmacare Company Ethic and Corporate Responsibility
This paper evaluates the ethical and corporate responsibility issues that arise in the scenario presented involving Pharmacare: ethical treatment of employees and whistle blowing.
- Future of Pharmaceutical Industry, Clinical Research, and Product Development Pipeline
The rate at which pharmaceutical industries and product development are evolving leaves no doubt for a brighter future for these industries.
- Competitive Advantage: Pharmaceutical Industry
Having a competitive advantage now is more important for a firm than it has been twenty five years ago because of the increase of competitors in the industries.
- Interaction of the Pharmaceuticals with Alcohol Intake
It is important to establish the key value of healthy living based on the interaction with the pharmaceuticals and alcohol intake to avoid developing a dependency on the elements
- Purdue Pharmaceutical Company’s OxyContin Opioid
The adverse effects of OxyContin presuppose the development of addiction, deterioration of the overall state, and even death.
- Pharmacology: Diabetes and Drug Treatments
Type 2 diabetes is the most popular since it affects over 90% of diabetics. Metformin is an oral drug that treats this diabetes mellitus type 2.
- Pneumonia Diagnostics and Pharmacological Treatment
Pneumonia is a highly prevalent disease that can be caused by different pathogens. This work analyzes a 58-year-old patient's case and selects treatment.
- Pharmaceutical Drug Abuse Prevention Program
One of the governmental bodies that are at the forefront of eliminating the issue of non-medical drug abuse is the Office of National Drug Control Policy.
- Summary on Introduction to Pharmacology
Pharmacology is primarily concerned with the applications, side effects, and mechanisms of action of medications.
- Business Law: The Case of Pharmacare
The analysis shows that PharmaCare is acting against its commitment to ensuring quality health care by administering AD23 that ignores the ethical test.
- Children Obesity: Lifestyle and Pharmacotherapy
Many children today suffer from obesity and it increases the rate of diseases and fatalities in the children population.
- Ethical Issues Facing PharmaCare
In the case of PharmaCare, a false advertisement regarding the ability of AD23 to cure diabetes and reduce the severity of Alzheimer's disease was publicized.
- Database Design Proposal for Pharmaceutical Products
Project is crucial for healthcare professionals to realize all the DDIs and avoid prescription errors. The database is useful for hospital managers to control substance use.
- The Quality of Services in Pharmacy
It is often a basic requirement for a pharmacy to elaborate the range of services it offers in addition to tentative costs.
📝 Pharmacy Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- CVS Pharmacy: SWOT Analysis
The paper focuses on the opportunities section of the SWOT analysis of CVS Pharmacy. They consider external factors, which can improve the current state of a company.
- PharmaCARE Company: Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
Over the years, the global society has developed standards that must be followed by companies operating in different parts of the world regarding ethical conduct.
- Pharmacological & Psychotherapeutic Schizophrenia Interventions
Studies indicate that the treatment and management of schizophrenia mainly depends on a combination of pharmacological and psychosocial interventions.
- PharmaCare Company's Ethical Issues
This paper provides a case of compounding practices by PharmaCare Company, which is implicated in legal and ethical matters.
- Misconduct and Key Risk Indicators in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Misconduct or fraud is a widespread issue in the pharmaceutical industry because of the heavily regulated nature of the industry, meaning key actors possess significant power.
- Pharmaceuticals in the U.S.A. Analysis
The purpose of the paper is to discuss the accessibility of medications to the population in the USA, their prices.
- Pharmacotherapy for Cardiovascular Disorders
In view of a patient of blacks’ ethnicity, and exhibiting the aforementioned conditions, lower doses of diuretics combined with high levels of any ACE drug e.g. captopril.
- Korwin Pharmaceuticals: Promotion and Pricing Strategy
It may be beneficial for Korwin Pharmaceuticals to implement a number of pricing strategies independently in order to assess their influence on the accumulated revenue.
- Acute and Chronic Renal Failure and Pharmacotherapy
Acute and chronic renal failure are diseases of the kidney that develop because of the failure of the kidney tissue to receive adequate oxygen.
- UK Pharmaceutical Industry Managing Change
At the beginning of the 21st century, the UK pharmaceutical industry experiences problems caused by economic decline and financial crisis.
- Pharmacology: Half-Life of Elimination
The paper discusses the half-life of elimination. It is defined as the time required for the serum drug concentration to reach 50%.
- Institutional Pharmacy Setting
Although Institutional pharmacies are similar to non-institutional pharmacies in terms of filling prescriptions and medication orders, they play different roles.
- Pharmaceutical Industry: Drug Development
Drug development is a lengthy process but rightly so since the result should be playing a curative role and not disease inducer.
- A CAPA Plan for Diwali Pharmaceuticals
The oversight role is crucial because it helps to ensure agencies observe set protocols for the certainty of maintaining the desired levels of product quality.