💡 Research Paper Examples on Pregnancy
- Teenage Pregnancy Epidemiology in the United States
In the United States of America, teenage pregnancy has been rated to be among the most serious, complex, and challenging problems that are facing the public sector.
- Pregnancy and Ultrasound Effects on Fetus
Ultrasound refers to a clinical imaging procedure. Practitioners perform ultrasound scans to study the movements and physiology of the baby.
- Reducing Unwanted Teen Pregnancies
This paper discusses suggestive measures that can be enforced to reduce teen pregnancies. It further examines the reasons why it is appropriate to reduce teen pregnancies.
- Substance Abuse Attachment Theory Based Treatment Plan for Teenage Pregnancy
Substance abuse among pregnant teens and after the birth of the baby is a major health challenge. This can bread other undesirable issue such as family violence or depressions.
- Pregnancy Effect on the Morphology and Proliferative Activity of the Ovarian Surface Epithelium and Ovarian Follicles
Collectively the results indicate that in sheep, pregnancy leads to a) inhibition of proliferative activity in the OSE and b) suppression of follicular growth.
- The Causations and the Outcomes of Teenage Pregnancy
The causes of teenage pregnancy are many and are dependent on many factors and also the nature of the environment that the teenager may be exposed to.
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention in Modern Society
By the year 1985, over a million American teenagers became pregnant and four of every five of them were unmarried and this tainted the social image of the American society.
- The Issue of Adolescent Pregnancy as a Major Social Problem
The purpose of this study is to investigate the issue of adolescent pregnancy as a significant challenge that affects society across the globe.
- Health Concerns During Pregnancy
It is only advisable that take a balanced diet and include multiple nutrients in all meals to help undergo normal pregnancy, delivery, and lactation.
- Healthy Nutrition During Pregnancy
The type of food a woman consumes during pregnancy is very important because it is the baby’s main source of nourishment, and as a result, it determines the health of the baby.
- Pregnancy: In the Womb: Multiples Documentary
In the Womb: Multiples documentary shows the multiple pregnancies of three different females from the moment of conception to shortly after birth.
- Pregnancy, Human Development and Heredity
This paper presents the physiological concepts that revolve around pregnancy and their implication in human development.
- Teen Pregnancy: A Health Promotion and Sexual Education Plan
It may be critical to identify why teen pregnancy is a concerning issue. The issue of teen pregnancy is closely linked with sexually transmitted diseases or STDs.
- Ectopic Pregnancy: Signs, Symptoms, Diagnostics, and Treatment
Ectopic pregnancy can occur in the fallopian tubes, the cervix, or the abdominal cavity, its symptoms include severe abdominal pain, nausea, fainting, dizziness, and spots.
- Pregnancy-Related Complications in African American Women
The research paper aims at identifying the pregnancy-related complications that were affecting Black women based on Patricia Hill Collins' critical race theory.
- Social Research on Teen Pregnancy
With the commercialization of sex, teenagers feel the pressure of taking part in premarital sex not realizing the difficulties the girls might have to face once they become pregnant.
- Pregnancy, Fetal Development and the Mother
Considering the importance of the childbearing process and its delicate nature, it is important for mothers to ensure they adopt good lifestyles accompanied with exercises.
- The Issue of Teenage Pregnancy
The issue of teenage pregnancy continues to attract attention from parties in various sectors. The effects of teenage pregnancy as witnessed raise considerable interest.
- Depression Causes During or After Pregnancy
As the purpose of the study, the article raises the important topic to understand the causes of depression during or after pregnancy.
- Teenage Pregnancy Causes and Effects Cause and Effect Essay
Teenage pregnancy has become a of global concern because it not only affects the teenager and her family, but the society in general.
- Ectopic Pregnancy Diagnosis and Treatment
This paper describes ectopic pregnancy, analyzing a female patient case study who consulted a doctor because of vaginal bleeding that is accompanied by pelvic pain.
- Teen Pregnancy: The Evolution of Family Policy
Teen pregnancy is a devastating issue that probably exists on all levels, and it would be wiser to focus on the local one, but conversations reveal more unfortunate circumstances.
- The Problem of Teenage Pregnancy
The essay reviews the journal article that is dedicated to the idea of teenage pregnancy in the United States and the policies related to that problem.
- Teen Pregnancy and Decision-Making
This paper is focused on the issue of teen pregnancy. It reveals the most important statistics associated with this problem to emphasize the necessity to pay attention to it.
- Preventing Preeclampsia During Pregnancy
It is critical to keep the mother and baby healthy during pregnancy. Having regular checkups will help lower the risk of preeclampsia.
- Problems of Adolescent Pregnancy in Modern Society
Adolescent pregnancy is a serious issue that needs much discussion as it is involved with the future citizens of the world.
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention
Teenage pregnancy is now recognized to be a major social issue because teenagers are now increasingly involving in sexual intercourse at an early age, creating severe complexities.
- Pregnancy' and Sexually Diseases Prevention – Sex Education
The education system should prevent teenage pregnancy and diseases by providing sex education and informing about risks associated with alcohol and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Ethics and Reproduction Health: Surrogacy, Multiple Pregnancies, Abortion
The term paper examines ethical issues that are associated with assisted reproduction such as surrogacy, multiple pregnancies, abortion, and support of premature infants.
- Pregnancy and Nutritional Risk Factors
This essay discusses the risk factors of age, culture, lifestyle, as well as socioeconomic, and dietary complications during the pregnancy period.
👍 Good Pregnancy Essay Samples for College
- How Does Iron Deficiency Affect Pregnancy?
Iron deficiency among pregnant women contributes to preterm births and impaired development of the fetus. Iron deficiency during pregnancy leads to birth of iron-deficient babies.
- Teenage Pregnancy Research Paper
Hey, look, isn't it a teenage pregnancy research paper you've been looking for? Check this sample of teenage pregnancy research paper and have a nice week.
- Increasing of Sex Education in Schools to Curb Teenage Pregnancy
Socially irresponsible behavior has been the cause of teenage pregnancy, spread of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and dropping out of school.
- Healthy Pregnancy Management: Tips, Issues, Costs
The paper is devoted to the management of a healthy pregnancy. It covers the condition of the pregnancy, associated risk factors, and needed items and a costs log.
- Maternal Antibiotic Use During Pregnancy and Childhood Obesity
Heerman et al. argued that identifying early determinants of obesity can assist in developing obesity prevention strategies.
- Antidepressants & Mood Stabilizers in Pregnancy
Prescribing pregnant women that suffer from depression with antidepressant and mood-stabilizing medication often represents a certain challenge
- Increase Pregnancy in Teenagers
This stage of the project will provide a summary of previous research studies that targeted the issue of teen pregnancy and propose a detailed methodology for the current study.
- Pregnancy vs. The Right to Privacy
This report has its purpose to argue on whether women should retain their right to privacy even when they are pregnant.
- Pregnancy: Medical Billing and Coding
From a pregnant woman’s perspective, the conditions of payment for bills should be flexible. The conditions should consider all specific complications that might exist.
- Teen Pregnancy Persuasive Speech Plan
Working on a persuasive speech about teenage pregnancy? 🤰 Check out this speech plan! ✓ It will inspire a great teenage pregnancy persuasive speech.
- Unintended Pregnancies and Abortions
Being deprived of it, more than twenty thousand women from WHO member countries die annually because of criminal abortions.
- Teen Pregnancy Causes and Consequences
The United States of America has maximum number cases of teen pregnancy. Waiting for the right time and/or using appropriate contraceptives could be effective solutions.
- Pregnancy and Childbirth in Disabled and Able-Bodied Women
Nowadays, the scientific revolution allows the discovery of many novel treatments for diseases and disabilities that previously hindered people from leading comfortable lifestyles.
- Teen Pregnancy Issue Analysis
Teen pregnancy places enormous stress on young women and their families. They face additional medical concerns. It is a major social issue in developed countries.
- Caffeine Intake During Pregnancy and Its Effects
Pregnant women should reduce their caffeine intake to minimal quantities during pregnancy as well as before conception.
- Pregnancy Health Support
Expectant mothers need to properly prepare for pregnancy with the help of doctors to determine the necessary diet and a set of essential vitamins.
- Pregnancy and Spirituality in the Filipino Culture
This paper aims to review recent literature on Filipino culture related to the Filipinos’ views on pregnancy and childbearing, as well as their spirituality.
- Pregnancy Case: Spina Bifida Disability
The patient is at elevated risk of having a child with a neural tube defect or spina bifida; Spina Bifida is one of the most common causes of disabilities in children and adults.
- The Arguments in Favor of Pregnancy Termination Decriminalization
The examination of the existing literature and consideration of various opinions show that the arguments in favor of abortion decriminalization outweigh the opposite views.
- Teenage Pregnancy Problem and Decision-Making Tool
Teenage pregnancy is an awkward issue when a girl faces burdensome alternatives that can drastically alter her life.
- Benefits of Smoking Cessation During Pregnancy
Smoking is a preventable cause of poor pregnancy outcomes across the world that leads to cases of maternal and infant morbidity, as well as mortality.
- Diet and Lifestyle Before and During Pregnancy
Sustenance directing is a foundation of pre-birth care for all women during pregnancy. A woman's wholesome status impacts her well-being.
- Teenage Pregnancy: Causes, Education, Prevention
Teenage pregnancy can be referred to as becoming pregnant by under aged girls who are between the age of 12 -18.
- Breastfeeding During Pregnancy
In this paper, the author broaches the subject of breastfeeding during pregnancy and its influence on women’s health and estimates the risk of miscarriages.
- Education Sessions on Early Signs of Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
This research aimed to determine the effectiveness of providing professionals in the OB office with education sessions on early signs of pregnancy-induced hypertension.
- Maternal Mood Symptoms in Pregnancy and Postpartum Depression
As a woman, it is essential to understand postpartum depression and the fact that it can happen to any woman during or after pregnancy.
- Early Detection of Hypertension During Pregnancy
Hypertension disorders in pregnancy are one of the most severe complications in obstetrics; that's why its prevention and management is a critical clinical initiative.
- Teen Pregnancy and Self Awareness in Mississippi
In this research, identified teen pregnancy in Mississippi as a serious challenge in the health care provision.
- Nonadherence to Lifestyle Changes During Pregnancy
A clinician needs to notice if the pregnant patient's health is changing due to nonadherence and prevent long-term adverse effects on her health and the condition of the fetus.
- Risk Factors of Contraceptive Failures Resulting in Pregnancies
An unwanted pregnancy is defined as a conception that occurs during the time when the woman was using a contraceptive method.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Pregnancy
- Major Depression Treatment During Pregnancy
The patient can be exposed to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, the most used antidepressants in the US to tackle symptoms of major depression during pregnancy.
- Interrelation of Ramadan Fasting and Pregnancy
All Muslims, except pregnant women, are expected to fast during the month of Ramadan. The survey was done by Joseph, Abu, and Yu explored how pregnant women in practice fasting.
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
Ensuring that pregnant women receive the required help and support is one of the key goals in nursing and healthcare.
- Teenage Pregnancy as Area of Health Improvement
The paper states that teenage pregnancy is prevalent among adolescents who are the most socioeconomically disadvantaged. The situation requires attention.
- Ectopic Pregnancy: Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment
There is no definite cause of ectopic pregnancy but there are some conditions that are linked with it. This paper also discusses diagnosis, treatment, prevention of such pregnancy.
- Cuban Beliefs as to Childbearing and Pregnancy Termination
In Cuban heritage, the catholic and other religions greatly influence the beliefs concerning childbearing and pregnancy termination.
- Teenage Pregnancy in the United Kingdom
Teenage pregnancy in the United Kingdom is a phenomenon that significantly affects the socio-cultural and economic domain of the country.
- Alcohol Consumption by Women During Pregnancy
Alcohol consumption by a woman during pregnancy can lead to severe congenital disabilities in the baby and developmental limitations.
- Researching of Pregnancy and Alcohol Abuse
In order to address the issue of alcohol abuse during pregnancy, the interprofessional team should consider the current trends and recommendations on maternal alcohol consumption
- Drinking and Smoking During Pregnancy
Smoking and drinking alcohol is a wrong decision for a pregnant woman who wants to heighten the chances of light delivery and good health for her child.
- Methods of Prevention of Teen Pregnancies
The term teenage pregnancy has been in used to refer to those women who get pregnant before they reached the legal adulthood age, mostly girls within the age bracket of 13-17; but this age limit varies across the world.
- Teen Pregnancy in Cedonia and Frankford
Pregnant teenagers face unique healthcare risks – they are less likely to have access to adequate prenatal care than adults.
- Asthma During Pregnancy, Its Symptoms and Treatment
This paper analyzes a case of asthma during pregnancy, provides classification of symptoms, and submitted suggestions of treatment.
- The Effect of Maternal Exercise During Pregnancy
In article, Tomić et al. evaluate the links between fetal growth and regular engagement in physical exercising among pregnant women.
- The Risks of Maternal Alcohol Consumption During Pregnancy
The purpose of this paper is to analyze how alcohol consumption during pregnancy affects the fetus and its development.
- Teenage Pregnancy: The Health Promotion Plan
Teenage pregnancy is prevalent among adolescents who are the most socioeconomically disadvantaged. The health promotion plan is meaningful in addressing the concerns.
- Second Pregnancy Aggravated by Multiple Risk Factors
In this paper, discuss two risk factors – type II diabetes and depression – at length and give recommendations on how the case could have been handled better.
- Adolescent Pregnancy in the USA
While teen pregnancy rates have been declining for the past decades, it remains one of the most serious public health concerns in modern American society.
- Ethical Issues in IVF and Multiple Pregnancies
Analysis of the actions of a doctor who implants six embryos and allows them to grow. Ethical standards of medicine.
- Alcohol Cessation in Pregnancy
The problem of alcohol use during pregnancy attracts the attention of different researchers. The paper offers evidence-based concepts for promoting alcohol cessation.
- Family Planning: Difficulties With Pregnancy
The paper discusses family planning. The family has all the opportunities to have a suitable diagnosis for having another child, but they should cope with the existing problems.
- About Teen Pregnancy
The purpose of this article is to look at teenage pregnancy as one of the family problems that teenage girls can face.
- Sex Education Role in the Teenage Pregnancy
Every person in society must ensure good moral and discipline during teenage. This goal can be achieved through proper parenthood, coupled with creating awareness about sex and its dangers.
- Health: Prevention of Pregnancy
The availability and application of safe and modern methods of contraception have allowed women to avoid or decrease the number of unplanned, teenage pregnancies.
- “Anticipating the Stork”: Stress and Trauma During Pregnancy
“Anticipating the Stork” article focuses on the theme of stress and trauma during pregnancy and explains their influence on the development of a baby.
- Pregnancy & Motherhood
Looking for a pregnancy essay example? Here is a short essay about pregnancy and motherhood.
- The Problem of Teen Pregnancy
The problem of teenage pregnancy and childbirth is still actual all over the world. Today all over the globe more than 15 million teenagers give birth, and five more are forced to resort to pregnancy interruption.
- Cardiac Diseases in Pregnancy
The purpose of this presentation is to provide the class with theoretical and practical information about the cardiac diseases, its incidence, and the appropriate nursing process.
- Teen Pregnancy and Its Prevention
Adolescent pregnancy or teenage pregnancy is one of the most challenging positions to face for modern teenage girls and their respective families.
- Laws on Pregnancy Discrimination in Workplace
It is appropriate to introduce a reporting system that would help the employees to provide their comments and deliver the necessary information if there is any suspicion of discrimination.
✍️ Best Pregnancy Essay Examples to Write about
- The Negative Impact of Diabetes on Pregnancy
This paper aims to raise awareness about the negative impact of diabetes on pregnancy and how this impact can be mitigated.
- Teenage Pregnancies Reduction in Local Community
The qualitative methodology of analysis includes trials of adolescent pregnancy interventions such as education, free contraceptives, and other measures.
- Child Development Psychology: Pregnancy Trimesters
During prenatal development, all three trimesters are very important and any kind of psychological or medical condition the mother undergoes, the child is equally affected.
- Main Risk Factors of the First Period of Pregnancy
The first period of pregnancy is called the first trimester of pregnancy and it is the time most of the changes occur in the body of the mother to tune it to the necessities of the budding baby
- A Qualitative Study of Pregnancy and Maternal Mortality in the US
The paper explores how women endanger their pregnancies by their behaviors and what barriers to healthy lifestyles they encounter.
- Educational Interventions in Adolescent Pregnancy
Following the intervention plan carefully will allow both researchers and nurses to ensure that the intervention in adolescent pregnancy is effective.
- Birth Control, Pregnancy and Childbirth
The topic of human sexuality and contraception plays great importance in the lives of people; many scholars have studied have presented their views.
- Lack of Awareness on Prevention of Anemia in Pregnancy Among Pregnant Women
The essay will have a cross-sectional examination of four articles and outline their similarities and differences to examine this topic.
- Exercise and Pregnancy: Beliefs of Medical Practitioners in South Africa
An overview of research aimed at understanding the awareness of members of Parliament in South Africa about the health benefits of exercise for pregnant women.
- Maternal Stress in Pregnancy: Effects on Fetal Development
The study seeks to find out if the development of the nervous system of the fetus is closely influenced by the psychological wellbeing of the mother.
- The Issue of Adolescent Pregnancy in the United States
The issue of adolescent pregnancy is of concern to the US policy makers because of its effects. Statistics show that at least one million teenagers become pregnant each year.
- Preventing Teen Pregnancy Among Youth
The paper endeavors to suggest possible prevention measure that can reduce the vulnerability of teenagers to pregnancies.
- Educating on Urinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
Learning about Urinary Tract Infections during pregnancy is critical in the production of competent nurses who can apply the knowledge and skills.
- The Use of Alcohol During Pregnancy
The current paper provides some information regarding the use of alcohol during pregnancy. The person is responsible for the pregnancy.
- Teenage Pregnancy and Bioethical Decision-Making
The hypothetical situation that will be considered in the current paper is that of a girl aged 16 who got pregnant but then was diagnosed with pre-eclampsia.
- Environmental Impacts During Pregnancy
This writing presents a comprehensive description of the approaches aimed to avert or minimize the negative environmental impacts during pregnancy.
- Teen Pregnancy: A Health Promotion and Sexual Education Plan
In this paper, a hypothetical health promotion plan was developed for adolescents facing early pregnancy, analyzing the problem and risks and suggesting various strategies.
- Teen Pregnancy: Effects on Teenagers
Teen pregnancy can lead to a deterioration in the physical and psychological health of a teenager, as well as negative socio-economic consequences.
- Medical Management of Unintended Pregnancies
The management of unintended pregnancies requires significant input from medical practitioners, such as helping women understand reproductive and sexual health.
- Ethics of Terminating Pregnancy With an Abnormal Fetus
The paper concludes that it is morally acceptable and reasonable (under the circumstances outlined in the case study) to terminate pregnancy with an abnormal fetus.
- Sexual Activity During Pregnancy
Sexual distress is a common issue during pregnancy because of its unique characteristics and is directly linked with the decrease in sexual functioning.
- Folic Acid Supplements and Psychotic Medication During Pregnancy
The findings of this study will help the researcher to improve the understanding of the relationship between the use of folic acid and psychotic medicines during pregnancy.
- Alcohol Consumption and Pregnancy
Media outlets have been seen to repeatedly produce false premises about various medical issues among them being alcohol consumption by women and the effects to unborn children.
- Pregnancy Case Ethical Solution
Disparities trigger the dilemmas that require ethics intervention. This task will review a pregnancy case of a 14-years old girl and apply ethical techniques to provide a solution.
- Eating for Pregnancy: the Essential Nutrition Guide
Health care experts argue that pregnant women should always have proper diet that provides their body with the essential nutrients.
- Adolescent Pregnancy in Hispanics and Afro-Americans
This statement defines and explores the problem of adolescent pregnancy in Hispanic and black females and provides a position statement on the issue.
- Termination of Unwanted Pregnancy
In this paper, several powerful supportive ideas for the termination of unwanted pregnancy will be given, with several rebuttals to possible counterarguments that may be offered.
- Adaptations to Pregnancy and Major Hormones
During pregnancy, the human body has to undergo certain physiological changes to create appropriate conditions for the fetus and to maintain a woman’s health.
- Teenage Pregnancy and Substance Abuse
Teenage pregnancy and substance abuse are a curse to modern society that often causes the growth of juvenile delinquents who create continuous problems to the society.
- The Causes of Pregnancy Symptoms
Women experience varying pregnancy-related symptoms because bodies are different. It is essential to understand their causes during gestation.
- Indication and Treatment of Pregnancy-induced Hypertension
The researchers constantly hold experiments to indicate and find treatment opportunities for pregnancy-induced hypertension.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Pregnancy
The purpose of this paper is to identify the connection between pregnancy and stress. The most famous stress disorder is the so-called post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD.
- The Issue of Teenage Pregnancies in the United States
This paper discusses the issue of teenage pregnancies in the United States and the causes of such pregnancies, parent attitudes to this problem and sex education issues.