💡 Research Paper Examples on Profession
- Anxiety Levels of Nursing Students Toward Profession
This paper examines the relationship between the COVID-19 pandemic and nursing students' anxiety concerning their willingness to become practitioners.
- The Role of Research in the Advancement of the Health Professions
The following essay is concerned with the role of research in the advancement of the physiotherapy profession. The paper also recognizes the major physiotherapy research areas.
- Why Nursing Is the Best Profession
People may want or need to select a profession during any period of their lives. Young people usually find it especially difficult to make the right decision and choose wisely.
- Professions of Database Design, Integration and Management
The major stakeholders are data scientists and DB analysts, as they are the driving force of the progress in the matter.
- Reasons Why Nurses Are Leaving the Profession
The paper discusses that nurses are leaving the profession because of low job satisfaction, high stress, and increased job availability in non-clinical sectors.
- Nursing Profession: History and Education Specifics
The nursing profession is now regarded as a complex occupation that encompasses health care, medical competence, and ethical consideration in terms of cooperation with patients.
- Workplace Incivility and Healthful Environments in Nursing Profession
Workplace incivility in the nursing profession is a significant issue that contributes to stress, burnout, and turnover.
- Ethical Dilemmas in Nursing Profession
When the nurse attributes the situation with ethical dilemma to the personal decision-making issue with her own moral principles, there is a natural barrier.
- Nursing: Building the Profession
The presence of trained nurses helped to transform treatment into a more human procedure, and hospitals into cleaner and more orderly places.
- What Brought Me to the Nursing Profession
The automated gathering and analysis of nursing data that are promoted by nursing informatics go a long way in ensuring efficiency in nursing practices.
- Nursing Profession and Theoretical-Practice Gaps
The nursing profession is among the leading human health sciences with significant theoretical-practice gaps. This paper will examine these gaps in detail.
- The Nursing Profession: Key Issues
Nursing as a profession may simply refer to having attained knowledge and skills of a body through extensive study to a point of mastering.
- Nursing Career: Description of the Profession and Its Future
Nurses deal with people's lives directly by taking care of the sick to ensure that they are recovering and delivering care with a passion for helping patients recover faster.
- Nurses as Lobbyists Are Essential to the Growth of Nursing as a Profession
Nurses can be viewed as lobbyists because they tend to represent the interests of patients and community members when lobbying for the improvement of services and practices.
- Nursing: The Most Trusted Profession
The introduction of positive changes in nursing practice helps improve the quality of care and allows realizing valuable perspectives that make it possible to improve outcomes.
- Nursing Profession: Role and Responsibilities
Patient safety is the core responsibility of a nursing assistant. It is attributed to patients developing severe complications when they are in the hands of health providers.
- Leadership and Vision in Nursing Profession
Transformational leadership remains to be the most preferred in nursing. It enhances the satisfaction that employees get from work and drives them towards a particular vision.
- Regulation of Professions and Occupations: Nursing Schools
In focusing on quality and communication, the current regulations require revision to handle the problem and lead to improvement of conditions for both teachers and students.
- Informed Consent: Ethical Dimensions in the Health Professions
The patient should exhibit mental competence to ensure that they understand the dangers of smoking. Most importantly, the patient should understand that they need to avoid smoking.
- Caregiving: Building the Profession of Nursing
This essay will analyze the nursing history and the people who contributed to the origin of nurturing, concluding with the roles they play in the profession of caregiving.
- The Healthcare Profession: The Impact of Managed Care
Healthcare continues to undergo changes, and its universal availability does not seem unachievable. Managed care was a major step in making it more affordable.
- How Does What We Choose as a Profession Affect How We See Ourselves?
This research is necessitated by the need to understand whether career and self-image are mutually dependent on each other or stand-alone.
- Restoring Trust in the Human Resource Management Profession
Human resource management prompted many human resource scholars to emphasize the need for new strategic human resource management approaches.
- Effective Human Resource Manager: Profession Map
The application of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Professional Map to the analysis of one's HR competencies outlines the path for professional development.
- The Importance of Nursing Profession
The importance of the nursing job is in the assistance these people give to others. A nursing procession takes care of patients, and it is much more crucial than just curing.
- Theater Performance: Mrs.Warren's Profession
The play takes place in Victorian England where a young woman, who spent most of her life in various boarding schools, is preparing to meet her mother whom she has not seen for a very long time.
- Aspects of Nursing Profession
Nursing theories emphasize that effective communication between a patient and a nurse plays a significant role in the treatment outcome.
- Information Technology Specialist as a Profession
The IT field is constantly growing due to the technological boom, which allowed many small IT companies to become big.
- Helping Professions: Social and Human Services Assistants
These are professionals within the human social welfare field who undertake various tasks to help clients in departments such as rehabilitation, psychology, and social work.
- Pedagogy: Factors Affecting Teaching Profession Learning Process
To enhance positive learning outcomes among the teachers, there is the need to analyze the teacher professional learning needs.
👍 Good Profession Essay Samples for College
- Governing Bodies for the Accounting Profession
The governing bodies for the accounting professions are numerous and act on the basis of regulating the rules and principles of the standards of accounting worldwide
- Nursing Profession Ethics: Decision Making Issues
Being rooted in ethical values, the nursing profession remains a highly stressful one. The challenges it faces require quick decision-making ability and extensive knowledge in the field.
- Nursing Profession and Personal Philosophy
Nursing refers to the sovereign duty of managing persons with different health problems in society. The nurses employ mechanisms such as diagnosis and treatment.
- Nursing as a Distinct Profession
This paper aims at defining nursing and proving it to be as crucial and effective as many other distinct professions today.
- Applying the Ten Commandments to the Nursing Profession
The Ten Commandments present most people in a different profession and even in their daily operations with situations of ethical dilemmas.
- Military Service as a Profession
In this essay, an attempt is made to analyze the present tasks and the main goals pursued by the military forces as a certain social institution.
- A Child Psychologist as a Profession Choice
I have always been fascinated by the functioning of the human mind, especially that of a child, since I was young.
- Nursing Profession: The Theory of Human Caring
This study analyzes the theory of human caring in the nursing profession based on the theories of Jean Watson.
- Press Secretary Profession in Public Relations
This study researches the history public relations industry and examines the effects of government regulations, the internet, and the international community on the industry.
- Conflict Resolution for the Helping Professions
The paper profoundly detail the change of roles based on professional based on skills, techniques, and strategies when changing from one career to another.
- An Overview of the Social Service Worker Profession
The position of a social service worker is highly demanding in terms of job knowledge. The functions of a social service worker involve direct contact with clients.
- Management Consulting: A Guide to the Profession
The consultant must provide the client with an opportunity to explain the prevailing issues that need to be resolved.
- The Accounting Profession and Ethics: Analysis
Ethics in an organization is observed when the rules and regulations that govern the operations of the organization are effectively followed.
- The Main Reasons Why Nurses Leave Their Profession
The purpose of this paper is to dwell upon the main reasons why nurses leave their profession. They are the unfriendly workplace, fatigue, and exhaustion.
- Choosing Geriatrics as a Profession
In this article, the author talks about what motivated him to apply to Drexel University for the Master's Program in Nursing Adult Geriatric Families.
- Career Path: Accounting Profession
Accounting is not just all about boring numbers. The accounting profession requires the incorporation of skills from different fields.
- Sociological Theory of Professions in Health Care Organisations in Terms of Organisational Learning
The paper is to apply the sociological theory of professions to examine the extent to which health care organizations have the characteristics required to support organizational learning.
- Factors Influencing Men Entering the Nursing Profession
The paper reviews the article ‘Factors Influencing Men Entering the Nursing Profession, and Understanding the Challenges Faced by Them’ by Zamanzadeh et al.
- Personal Philosophy About the Profession of Nursing
The paper states that nursing care has an enormous significance for the healthcare system. It is necessary for medicine because it does its job.
- HRM and HR Profession Changes and Their Future
This paper looks at the changes in HRM and HR professions that have been witnessed in the business world over the recent past.
- Profession of US Drug Enforcement Agent
This report discusses the aspects of the job including requirements and selection, the salary and benefits, training and duties of agents, and their role in criminal justice.
- Burning Out, Disappointment, Fatigue, and Stress in Nursing Profession
This paper will discuss why the author has chosen to discuss the topic of burning out, disappointment, fatigue, and stress in the nursing profession.
- Networking, Collaboration, Leveraging Innovation and Your Profession as a Field of Service to Community
Most of the indigenous architectural works in Australia was domestic. The architecture involved the construction of shelters and residential camps.
- Forensic Psychologist’s Aspects of Profession Analysis
The paper discusses the four roles of the forensic psychologist, what roles are the most interesting, why, and some of the issues that could arise.
- The History of Nursing Profession
The nursing profession plays an essential role in providing medical care. The study of the history of the work of such medical specialists as nurses is of specific value.
- The Importance of Teaching Curriculum for the Teaching Profession
The curriculum shapes the work that has to be accomplished day to day, defines what emphasis is put on certain parts of the educational process.
- Is Intelligence Analysis a Profession
Ethics and ethical standards can be defined as the basic common rules that govern the mode and manner of conduct within a profession.
- Woman’s Identity: Professions for Women and The Unrepentant Whore
Michael Harris and Virginia Woolf in Professions for Women and The Unrepentant Whore both presented the daily difficulties and dangers women faced while working with men.
- Processes for Developing Self-Awareness in the Counselling Profession
In counseling, self-awareness is an important tool to apply because it helps counselors to have a clear notion or perception about their personalities.
- Social Media Use in the Nursing Profession
Social media has played an important role in the nursing profession as it creates a platform on which nurses can share their professional experiences.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Profession
- Police Profession: Difficulties, Solutions, and Perspectives
Police work is a responsible and dignified business, a person must be prepared both psychologically and physically to get a job in law enforcement.
- The Perception of the Educational Profession
Education is a significant part of socialization, and it contributes to human development in various aspects of life and at different levels: from personal to global.
- The Profession of Technology Coordinator
Technology coordinators boast putting the final touches in the vast state of art equipments operational in schools, hospitals and theatres.
- A Career in the Helping Profession
High school students are often frustrated and it is important to advise them on issues related to their progress and development, whether academically or personally.
- Criminologist Advisor as Profession
Any policy-making within criminal justice must depend on the criminological theory. This must occur, regardless of the legal knowledge of the makers.
- Ethics and Morality in Health Profession
Healthcare providers in health organizations experience moral problems during their practice. The main objective of morality and ethics is to reduce the effect of pain on patients.
- Failure in Self Regulation of the Medical Profession
The Bristol case of 1995 was an eye-opener for the government and the unsuspecting citizens of the amount of danger that professionals entrusted with saving a life could do.
- Ethics in the Auditing Process and Profession
In the Independence case, the auditor is truly independent; in the IIA case, the auditor may be biased, but a third party did not figure this out yet.
- The Profession of Arms
The Profession of Arms serves under the US Constitution on behalf of American citizens. It implements several specific characteristics that deserve attention.
- Nursing Informatics: Quality of Life in Profession
Nursing informatics is a new specialty designation in the nursing discipline for which there is yet to be developed a specific system of credentialing, training, and certification.
- Nursing Profession, Duties and Legislations
The scope of the nursing profession encompasses the activities, roles as well as functions that nurses are trained on and mandated to do.
- Marketing vs. Accounting: Comparison of Two Professions
While applying for a job, a person should consider all the merits and drawbacks of the profession. It's reasonable to compare accounting and marketing as these professions have a lot in common
- The Role of the Profession in Human Life
This article will look at the author's work schedule over three days: the factors that influenced his time management and how his work behavior can affect health and well-being.
- Health Professions: Ethical Dimensions
The objective of professional, ethical practice is to facilitate the dispensation of a caring response, which is a critical component to maintain professional relationships.
- Informed Consent in Medical Profession
Informed consent means more than just signing forms and agreement documents between medical practitioners and patients’ families.
- Social Work as a Profession
In the delivery of social services, the parties involved can be divided into either social workers or volunteers; the main differences that the two have is their way of approach to the subject
- Nursing Profession Theories
The Modeling and Role-Modeling Theory and the Transitions Theory are two different conceptual frameworks that lend significant contributions to the nursing profession.
- The Nursing Profession Analysis
The nursing practice has been shaped by a series of studies whose findings are used as the standard practice in this profession.
- Conflicts of Interest in the Medical Profession
Conflict of interest may occur when making decisions for the benefit of the professional but not for the patient; this paper will discuss the three conflicts of interest.
- Technology for Informatics and Nursing Profession
The incorporation of ICT into nursing also enables nurses to divert their manual operations into computerized operations reducing the amount of time they spend.
- Need Theory Application to Nursing Profession
Several nursing theories have been developed and promoted by scholars to enhance the nursing practice. One of these models is the need theory, which was selected for this paper.
- Car Design Industry and Profession
Car design is the sphere that every motorist or car enthusiast would willingly participate in, should he or she possess the required knowledge.
- Education: From Leisure Activity to Profession
Leisure is the time used to relax, rest, and enjoy after handling routine shores that are tiresome at times, people use leisure to attain happiness and rest of the mind and body.
- Christian Worldview in a Counselor's Profession
Considering Bible teachings, a counselor can learn many teachings and lessons. The concept of measurement that Noah used can be used by advisors in planning their work.
- The Sociological Theory of Professions in the Health Care
This essay focuses on the aspects of the theory that are significant for organizational learning in health care organizations.
- Medical Profession Couse Reflection
The paper has stated that the course is a source of meaningful information, critical thinking, interprofessional collaboration skills, population health concerns knowledge, etc.
- Influence of Beliefs, Prejudices or Biases on Profession
Although the biases, prejudices, and beliefs influence most of the responses and actions, the callers’ misjudgment is most influential.
- Gender Effect on the Growth of Nursing as a Knowledge-Based Profession
This paper discusses how the female gender has inhibited the growth of nursing as a knowledge-based profession.
- Leadership is a Key Element in the Nursing Profession
Leadership is a core element in the functioning of the nursing profession. Leaders should integrate different leadership styles' effectiveness.
- Telling Lies Acceptability: Ethics Across the Professions
Morals are a unique feature of the human world that had emerged with the sophistication of relations between individuals and became an integral aspect of society.
✍️ Best Profession Essay Examples to Write about
- Organizational Culture of Accounting Profession
There are many ethical issues with which accountants struggle and points to ethical systems as tools that can be used to solve ethical dilemmas.
- The Issue of Micro-Macro Divide in the Social Work Profession
The social work profession is dichotomized by micro and macro practices that aim to promote social equality, eliminate disparities, and increase people's quality of life.
- Teacher Profession and Motivation to Choose It
My decision of becoming a teacher solely comes from my family background and my own personal interests as I grew up.
- Incivility in the Nursing Profession
An incivility in nursing profession includes spreading rumors, gossiping, expressing public criticism, name-calling, and refusing to assist the colleague.
- Nursing Profession, Its Definition and Image
The nursing profession is distinctive and has specific characteristics that are peculiar to this sphere, which makes it unique and implies a special approach to work.
- Medicine Issues: Physical Therapy as a Profession
The aim of this essay is to discuss the profession of physical therapist explaining the role of women in this field.
- Journalist Profession, Its Pros and Cons
If you want to become a journalist, in this article you will find out enough positives and negatives about these professions to make the necessary decision.
- Aspects of the Profession of a Nurse
The profession of a nurse is necessary to help people save their health and improve their lives. This profession works for the benefit of people.
- Health Science Professions: Speech Pathology
Speech pathology refers to the study of problems regarding speech, mastery of language, voice development as well as the passage of solid food through the throat.
- Cooperate Compliance Profession and Qualification
Corporate compliance is similar to preventive medicine because it can identify problems and allow room for correction before the government fines the organization.
- The Essence of Profession of Social Work
Since the emergence of humanity, mercy, mutual help and assistance have been the main driving force behind the social system's development.
- The Advocacy of the Profession of Nursing and Improvement of Health Care Reforms
The paper's main topic is related to the advocacy of the profession of nursing and the improvement of health care reforms. It presented the importance of the advocacy theories.
- Business Administration Profession: The Code of Ethics
In the business administration profession, a code of ethics is essential in avoiding compromises when making a firm's decisions.
- Changes in the Auditing and Accounting Profession
There have been tremendous changes in the auditing profession as a result of growing accountability expectations from the public coupled with technological advances.
- The Profession of an Architect
The purpose of the paper is to discuss the architects' special worldview and how it affects the way they solve problems with design solutions.
- COVID-19 Pandemic's Impact on Interior Design Profession
The paper will investigate how the outbreaks of infectious disease have influenced architecture and design throughout history for a better understanding of the current situation.
- Code of Ethics for Mental Health Professions
The following paper will analyze two codes of ethics for social workers and the Association for Addiction Professionals.
- Counseling Profession’ Analysis: Current State of the Profession and Potential Threats
The counseling profession offers a wide range of services. It ranges from counseling students on various issues regarding their academic work to families in a crisis situation.
- The Dental Hygienist Profession and Activities
Dental hygienists are professionals who play a particularly important role in treating people’s oral diseases and prevention and education.
- Ethics vs. Law in Nursing Profession
Nurses are part of the larger healthcare community. This paper explores the conflicts that prevail between ethics and legal issues in the nursing profession.
- Dental Profession and Its Aspects: Interview
Being a dentist means being able to attend continuing education programs to improve professional skills and the skills of other members of a team as well.
- Aspects of the Nursing Profession in “Preparing Nurse Leaders for 2020” by Huston
According to Huston, the skill set that nursing staff needs to master determines their productivity and, consequently, the financial performance of this area.
- The Use of Technology in the Nursing Profession
This paper discusses the use of various applications in the nursing profession. It aims to show the benefits of the use of technology in the nursing profession.
- Nursing Profession Ethics: Decision Making Issues
Being rooted in ethical values, the nursing profession remains a highly stressful one. The challenges it faces require quick decision-making ability and extensive knowledge in the field.
- Teaching Profession: Public and Educators’ Views
This research paper aims to explore the parents/general public and educators’ views on the teaching profession.
- Trends in the Financial Profession
This annotated bibliography is based on three trends in the financial profession. First, diversity at workplaces is now a major topic.
- Is Social Worker a Profession?
Social work is a significant activity in society as it aims at providing assistance to those in need, promoting better living conditions, and improving the social environment.
- The Metaparadigms of Nursing Profession
The meta paradigms of nursing form a comprehensive framework that serves to guide nurses across their professional activities.
- Nursing Profession: Health and Economic Issues
The research served for the exploration of several issues related to health and economics that are advantageous or harmful for nursing.
- Effects of AI on the Accounting Profession and Providing Possible Solutions to Its Negative Effects
This study will be a qualitative investigation aimed at understanding the challenges and benefits of AI in the accounting field.
📝 Profession Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Early Childhood Profession in Australia
This report analyses the state of early childhood profession in Australia. Numerous features characterise early childhood profession.
- CIPD Profession Map for Human Resource Management
CIPD Profession Map is a well-known comprehensive tool the purpose of which is to create a view of how HR departments should identify their functions and values.
- Health Teacher Profession: Overview, Educational Qualifications, and Current Issues
Programs aimed at preparing individuals to become health teachers started being developed towards the end of 19th century.
- Multicultural Concepts in the Teaching Profession
Multicultural concepts are sensitive topics to address in the teaching profession, but it is important to integrate them into teaching plans.
- Cultural Diversity in Healthcare Professions
The high level of racial and ethnic minority representation in the health workforce is the major prerequisite for the prevention of disparities in health care provision.
- Counseling Profession: Examining the Current State of the Profession
This paper argues that multicultural counseling is an indispensable element of the counseling profession and provides the rationale for multiculturalism in counseling practice.
- Country-Club Leadership Style in Teaching Profession
The leadership style could be defined as country-club management. This approach is characterized by a high concern for the atmosphere and relationships.
- Electronic Health Records Benefits for Nursing Profession
The paper will explore the role of EMR in shaping the nursing practice, particularly how the nursing profession can benefit from the adoption of the system.
- Dentistry: Reasons to Choose the Profession
There is a close relationship between the dentistry profession and the arts. For instance, a dentist must make a correct choice of color when replacing a tooth.
- Barriers to Career Advancement in the Nursing Profession
In this research paper, the purpose is to understand the barriers that could hinder a cohesive working environment that promotes career development.
- The Profession of a Nurse-Informaticist
The profession of a nurse-informaticist is rapidly evolving, offering prosperous opportunities to improve the health of patients.
- Labor Pool of a Profession or Organization
Clinical nursing entails experts such as nurse practitioners while non-clinical nursing is comprised of the likes of nurse educators.
- Importance of Profession of Nursing
Nursing is much more than a profession. It encompasses such crucial features as kindness, compassion, and provision of a higher quality of life.
- Jen Defoe’s “Ethics in Life”: Ethical Questions in the Paralegal’s Profession
Jen Defoe’s “Ethics in Life” discusses the paramount ethical questions that pertain to the paralegal’s profession.
- Crime Lab Profession Analysis
A crime lab profession requires different skills and knowledge to acquire and apply modern technologies and investigate the crime.
- Nursing as One of the Most Honorable Professions
The work on the process improvement project has motivated me to emphasize acquiring new knowledge linked with hypertension education and health promotion.
- Fusion of Legal Professions in the United Kingdom
The professions of a barrister and an attorney have always been considered separate ones but there is a tendency in the modern UK policy to make these professions merge into one.
- Research in the Nursing Profession
Qualitative research is the inquiry of social phenomena as it exists in the natural setting, for example, the beliefs and practices of doctors on a certain aspect of health
- Social Worker: Reasons to Enter the Profession
Reasons to become a social worker combine job prospects, financial advantages, enhanced psychological well-being, and excellent employee benefits.
- Nursing Profession: Delivery of Medical Services
The paper states that the scientific basis of nursing care is the foundation for competent and adequate delivery of medical services to patients.
- Physical Therapist: Reasons to Choose the Profession
Physiotherapists play a significant role in the prevention, treatment, and management of disabling health conditions that occur due to injuries, diseases, and aging.
- Horizontal/Lateral Violence in Nursing Profession
Nurses and nursing leaders should acknowledge the presence of horizontal violence and instigate appropriate measures to mitigate the situation.
- Remembering Who You Were: The Profession of the Teacher
The profession of teacher connects together the capability for contact, understanding and knowledge of people. They must guide this small person to the correct way.
- Contemporary Nursing Profession
Nursing practice is a caring-based profession whereby methods of management and therapy are used in public health and sickness situations.