💡 Research Paper Examples on Safety
- Occupational Health and Safety in Schools in Libya
Prevention is the main concept and the primary objective of OHS management. There are several ways to control such accidents and hazardous manual handling within OHS regulations
- Quality and Safety Measures in the Contemporary Nursing Science
By following the idea of sustainability, contemporary nursing science has built the platform for transdisciplinary cooperation and the rise in patient safety rates.
- Safety and Healthcare Workers' Errors Prevention
This paper aims to discuss the importance of safety issues in health care, investigate possible medical and care errors in order to determine their causes and prevention.
- Inter-Hospital Transfer Safety Concerns
The modern health care sector faces multiple problems related to the provision of care to patients in appropriate ways and preservation of the high quality of their lives.
- The Quality and Safety of Services in Healthcare
This paper discusses that there is a necessity to improve the quality and safety of services by focusing more on the necessities of the patients and their families.
- Improving Patient Safety: Main Strategies
Improving patient safety has a direct correlation with quality healthcare, which makes this a primary concern that requires attention.
- Safety Together Training
The medical and nursing staff can harm patients because of inattention, lack of cooperation, and lack of knowledge and communication.
- Patient Safety, Quality of Care, and Interdisciplinary Team
The annotated bibliography is on EMR and CDSS, the implementation of which contributes to patient safety, quality of care, and the interdisciplinary team.
- Nursing: Patient Safety Concept Analysis
The purpose of this article is to review the concept of patient safety as well as to critically analyze it about nursing.
- Safety Culture in Nursing Home Settings
In a nursing home setting, a safety culture should be focused on effective rehabilitation and appropriate transitions among care environments.
- Improvement Science Models to Promote Quality and Safety
Improvement science models are designed to integrate evidence-based improvement practices in service delivery processes through improvements in patient safety and service quality.
- The Role of Quality and Safety in Nursing Science
The paper defines quality and safety measures, offers a modern example applied in nursing science, and comments on their needed components to analyze a health care program’s outcomes.
- National Patient Safety Goal: Evidence-Based Care
Evidence-based practice may affect personal practice as a registered nurse in two main ways – it develops critical reading skills and accountability.
- Child Safety Promotion and Injury Risk Reduction
It is important to educate the communities about the importance of medication because some of their cultural beliefs may be opposed to taking drugs.
- Public Health & Safety: Evidence-Based Practice
Deploying different types of data visualization is critical when addressing public health concerns since none of the methods allows illustrating every aspect of a concern.
- Quality of Healthcare and Safety Measures
The purpose of this paper is to describe the relationship between safety measures and cost savings and define the Joint Commission’s role in the healthcare sector.
- Acne Treatment Plan's Efficacy and Safety
Acne is a protracted inflammatory skin infection and is the most common skin ailment. It is normal for teenagers to contract acne.
- QSEN Competencies and Safety Lessons: Personal Review
As a student nurse, I learned a lesson related to safety that it is necessary to demonstrate effective use of strategies to decrease the risk of harm to patients or yourself.
- Leadership, Quality, and Safety in Healthcare
Safety and quality within health care and hospital settings are one of the most critical aspects that are important to patients and their families.
- “Developing Nurse Medication Safety Training” by Bull
This essay aims to critique two peer-reviewed quantitative studies, thus concluding on their uses in answering the PICOT question.
- Prioritizing Safety and Enhancing Nurses’ Proficiency
After careful implementation of the Rosswurm and Larrabee’s strategies, the nurses will be able to handle the demanding jobs in front of them.
- Organizational Culture Barriers to Patient Safety
In the work environment, nurses often face barriers to the patients ’safety and the services’ quality that are truly hard to overcome.
- Hospital Safety Survey
Introducing the principles of quality performance into the healthcare environment is critical for managing patients’ needs and preventing medical errors from occurring in the clinical context.
- Health, Safety, and Security in the Salon and Spa
When using a spa or a sauna, people must observe certain hygiene rules. Before entering the steam room, clients need to take a shower and wipe themselves.
- Comprehensive Unit-Based Safety Program Implementation Into Practice
In this paper, the CUSP method, its implementation, and potential barriers be discussed in order to understand what kind of care can be offered to patients.
- Technologies in Health Care: Electronic Health Record and Culture of Safety
EHRs are needed only when a patient addresses for help and a healthcare provider is already involved in safety events.
- Health, Safety and Nutrition for the Young Child
Ensuring proper health, safety, and nutrition for a young child requires strict adherence to certain health precautions.
- Working Hours of Hospital Nurses and Patient Safety
Nurses will work with sober minds during the initial hours, but as they become tired, they serve patients inaccurately.
- The Quality of Nursing Care: The Patient Safety
The article gives definitions of quality health care and patient safety however mentioning that patient safety heavily relies on quality care.
- Patient Safety: Academic Dissemination of Findings
Disseminating the findings could improve the utilization of health data to find the most effective interventions for promoting teamwork and collaboration in the practical setting.
👍 Good Safety Essay Samples for College
- Gun Control for Safety or Rights Violation?
At present, gun possession has become a real issue for much of the world’s population and, as such, gun control demands careful consideration.
- Fire Safety and Prevention in Buildings and Structures
Fire safety in buildings and structures initially involves careful engineering that requires scientific study for engineering application.
- Occupational Health Safety in the Construction Industry of Saudi Arabia
The thesis is set out to investigate the occupational health safety (OHS) in the construction industry with special reference to Saudi Arabia.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.: Safety, Environment, and Health
The following paper presents an analysis of the challenges facing Royal Caribbean Limited in relation to the effort to enhance safety, health, and environment management.
- Response For Both Public and Fire-Fighter Safety
Fire fighting is a risky job yet even the developed nations do not have effective programs that ensure the safety of the firefighters.
- Computer Safety, Reliability and Security
With the advancement of IT and computer technology, most companies, organization and institutions have changed from the old method of record storage to the use of computers.
- Fire Safety by Testing Systems and Materials Used
In the modern highly technological world, proper attention paid to the issue of fire protection and fire safety is the condition of continuous social development.
- Health and Safety Trainings for Employees
Health and safety training is of extreme importance, as it helps to protect the employees from hazards of all types.
- The Columbia Disaster and Safety Violations
Various types of unethical behavior and even violations of safety concerns eventually led to the Columbia disaster and deaths of the astronauts.
- A Safety Trouble in the Truss Construction Shop
Safety in the workplace should remain one of the key concerns in the construction industry due to the high rates of exposure to imminent physical danger for construction workers.
- Mobile Homes, Tents, and Fire Safety in Qatar
The paper considers the problem of fire safety for mobile homes and tents, as well as camping areas in the Qatar.
- External Effects on Workplace Health and Safety
External effects on workplace health and safety are versatile and concern many factors within the workspace in this or that workplace.
- Safety Culture in an ICU: Omani Registered Nurses’ Perception
The safety culture relates to attitudes, beliefs, roles, and practices of individuals as well as their groups within an organization about possible injuries to which they can be exposed.
- Worker Safety Incentive Programs in Construction Job Sites
This paper has found that worker safety incentive programs mostly have a positive impact upon safety performance standards but the results are achieved over a given timeframe.
- Employee Safety, Health, and Welfare Laws
This paper will analyze the stated laws, establish the responsibilities of employers and finally evaluate the protections that employees get from the law.
- The Orientation-Safety Portion Training Concept
The main objectives of the Orientation-Safety Portion Training help in educating new employees and current employees on potential safety hazards in the workplace.
- Space Programs, Safety Issues, and Review of Technologies in Use
Review of space mission and propulsion technologies; Investigation of the capabilities of various state-of-the-art space propulsion systems.
- Mobile Phone Safety
This essay will provide an argumentative outline describing the reasons in favor of, and against the safety concerns of mobile phones.
- Occupational Safety and Health Act
OSHA is an example of a legal change that positively affected many people. This is the main point that should be made.
- Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act of 2005
The law deals with the proper and clear definition of the terms and the mode of operations to be enacted. It also illustrates the Public Health Service Act amendments.
- A Guide to Health and Safety for Small Manufacturing Businesses
This dissertation is about the health and safety of workers in the workplace, the methodology includes a literature review and qualitative analysis using survey questionnaires.
- Management: Medicare and Workplace Safety
This paper discusses Medicare at the workplace, pension and compensations, and quality of work as the topics that are crucial for an employee.
- Promoting Safety with Medication Administration
The wrong prescription of medicines and their use without taking into account and features of interaction with other drugs can lead to complications and even fatal outcomes.
- Policy Perspectives: Hospital Staff and Patient Safety
The study is concerned with the shortage of trained nurses in hospitals and the need to provide high-quality care in the changing environment of the 21st century.
- Patient Safety Culture in the Healthcare Workplace
The paper describes reflecting on patient safety culture, including examples that were in the field of the hospital.
- National Patient Safety Goals: Critical Care Access
Limited access to healthcare services has been on the agenda of the modern healthcare system for quite a long, warranting the status of critical concern.
- Healthcare Quality Improvement and Patient Safety
Systems Engineering Initiative for Patient Safety (SEIPS) tool is a valuable tool that various healthcare organizations utilize to make efficient solutions to avoid errors.
- Safety, Technology, and Informatics Concepts
Patient safety in the healthcare industry is a discipline that emerged amid evolving complexities in care system and rising harm. Analysis of safety, technology, and informatics.
- Effective Visuals in Digital Safety Posters for Young Pupils
This study is intended to analyze the tools that different educational facilities employ to promote digital safety among younger generations.
- Management of Change and Professional Safety – Article Critique
Risk management is the procedures and actions that allow a manager to identify, evaluate, monitor and eliminate risks before or during their transformation into problems.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Safety
- Safety Culture in Hong Kong Construction Industry
The objective of this paper is to study the extent of the development of a safety culture in the construction industry in Hong Kong.
- Occupational Health and Safety: Precautionary Principle
Occupational health and safety officers in many industries are usually very concerned with the exposure of the workforce to potentially harmful situations, including radiation.
- Emergency Action Plan: Occupational Safety and Health Administration
The evacuation plans of the buildings must be printed and placed inside the building for easy access to all employees at all times.
- Medication Errors: Patient Safety Concern in Nursing
Medication errors are a widespread patient safety issue: in fact, it is the most common medical error, which illustrates its significance for nursing practice.
- Patient Safety and the Chain of Command in Nursing
The paper states that the chain of command impacts patients' health. The aspects are studied by researchers to propose new promising tools.
- Virtual Teams: Leadership, Communication, Autonomy, and Psychological Safety
Participative leadership, task-oriented communication, conflict resolution, and technical skills are fundamental for modern leaders working with virtual teams.
- Safety-Enhancing Technologies in Nursing
The Quality and Safety Education for nurses aims at the integration of quality and safety competencies into nursing education
- The Factors Supporting Patient Safety in Primary Care Settings
The study aims to discuss the factors promoting safety culture in primary care units with a special focus on nursing roles, identify benefits associated with well-developed organizational safety culture.
- Evaluation of Safety and Ethical Measures in Health Products
Safety measures fall under ethical legislative protocols for use in specific institutions. The main spotlight is on the safety of the use of disinfectants on endoscopes.
- Enhancing Quality and Safety in Medication Administration
Medication administration errors (MAE) interfere with patient safety, and nurses should apply the best strategies and solutions to minimize them.
- Genetically Modified Food: Safety and Regulations
Genetically modified foods have certain importance to human health, although opponents argue that they can cause health hazards, such as cancer and allergic conditions.
- Risk Management and Patient Safety
The purpose of safety control of medical activity is to ensure the rights of patients to obtain the required volume of medical care in accordance with health care standards.
- Client Safety as a Public Health Issue in Nursing
The purpose of this paper is to investigate possible solutions to medical errors on an individual level, health system level, and community level.
- Applying Evidence to Improve Quality and Safety
The relationships among safety, quality, and costs continue to attract the attention of many health specialists.
- Qatar Petroleum: Fire Safety Management Plan
The plan is developed in strict compliance with international standards and the guidelines of Qatar Petroleum and the National Fire Protection Association.
- A Fire Safety Class Held in a Preschool
The paper states that the case illustrates a fire safety class held in a preschool. Children were taught the basics of emergency case information.
- Information Literacy in Public Safety Sector
Information literacy is an important factor in any organizational and community setting as it protects the lives of citizens, make them to understand how and where to access information.
- Quality or Safety Indicators of Care
Before a patient is discharged, it is expected that he or she will be advised on self-care, especially when and how to take their medication.
- Safety Culture in the Healthcare Workplace
As healthcare systems become more complex, there are growing concerns about the safety of patients and healthcare workers.
- “Burnout and Food Safety”: Aims, Significance, and Findings
The article “Burnout and Food Safety” aims to analyze the relationship between job motivation, job satisfaction, burnout, and food safety practices.
- Safety in Schools: Safety Issues in Schools
Definitions about school safety issues include combinations of bullying, fighting, gang activity, weapons at school, school shootings, violence against authority figures or school staff, etc.
- Risk Management: Researching of Mine Safety
The Mine Health and Safety Act 29 of 1996 oversees mining health and safety in South Africa. It is critical to understand the laws governing South Africa’s mining safety.
- Management of Occupational Safety and Health in Primary School in Libya
Because Libya is a developing country that faces issues in the educational system, the government should seek to improve OSH management in primary schools.
- Safety at Dialysis Centers
The main problem the dialysis centers are facing is non-compliance with the federal and state medical quality standards, thus exposing patients to unnecessary harm.
- Nurse Staffing Standards for Hospital Patient Safety and Quality Care Act of 2019
The bill's title is Nurse Staffing Standards for Hospital Patient Safety and Quality Care Act of 2019. It addresses the policymakers and nurse practitioners.
- Fundamentals of Occupational Safety and Health
The article discusses a complex issue about workers' safety in global supply chains can be ensured only in the case of combined efforts of involved nations.
- Practices for Healthcare Staff’s Personal Safety
The emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic presents a significant public health challenge. Stakeholders have highlighted prevention as the mainstay of controlling the disease.
- Aviation Safety: Controlled Flight Into Terrain (CFIT)
Controlled flight into terrain (CFIT) accidents due to error by pilots occur when they fail to control aircraft during landing owing to lack of skills or disorientation.
- Health and Safety Case Study: Fatal Workplace Accident at the Foster’s Abbotsford Brewery
The report highlights the factors that caused the accident, possible prevention measures, the court decision, and its consequences for the company and family.
- Safety & Lean: One Manufacturer’s Lessons Learned and Best Practices
A lot of organizations noticed the enhancement of business performance after the shift from traditional methods of production to lean methods of production.
✍️ Best Safety Essay Examples to Write about
- Risk and Safety Management in Project Development
As far as the individual level of safety is concerned, micro-events are especially important as they happen exclusively at this level of project accomplishment.
- Safety in Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
In Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, the need for safety is the most impactful factor that determines the development of the individual and directly influences their quality of life.
- Safety of the Sexual Relationships
Today sex education should focus more on psychological aspects rather than merely explaining means of contraception.
- Patient Safety: Ways of Reducing Medication Error and Falls
Motivation, increased Staffing Ratio, training, controlled development are some of the strategies that can be employed to reduce medication errors.
- Public Safety Research Methods
There are two primary methods of research design in research: qualitative and quantitative. The present paper reviews the pros and cons of both methods to appreciate their value.
- Safety Management System Concept
Safety management system (SMS) is a business management system that is used to help in the management of safety issues in an organization.
- Fire Safety and Prevention: Studies on Fire Safety Engineering in Buildings and Structures
This paper aims to define the risks of fire damage, fire safety, and engineering structures that should serve as models for safety and fire prevention.
- Nurse-Patient Communication and Patient Safety
This essay elaborates on nurse-patient communication, interdisciplinary communication, and patient safety in healthcare settings.
- The Royal Oman Police’ Traffic Safety
A social problem can be defined in different ways. Definitions by policy analysts have momentous consequences, both political and economical.
- Patients’ Safety: Quality Management and Improvement
The paper will discuss three methodologies for integrating quality improvement strategies into patients’ safety measurements.
- Safety Role in Space Tourism
Space tourism is a concept that is gaining popularity largely due to technological advancement and embracement by private investors.
- Safety in the Australian Offshore Petroleum Industry
This report analyses occupational health and safety in Australia with the major focus on the offshore petroleum industry.
- High-Voltage Power Lines: Safety and Cost Issues
It has been identified that there has been an increasing public concern over the effect of electromagnetic fields that are generated by high voltage electric wires.
- Importance of Public Safety
I believe there is a dire need to consider society’s wellness, and thus, my desire to be a pillar of change inspired me to pursue a bachelor’s degree, majoring in public safety.
- Aviation Safety Analysis
About 70% of the aircraft accidents are derivatives of pilot mistakes on flight schedules, jet handling, and poor fuel management.
- Speed Limit Is Necessary for Road Safety
Road speed control measures reduce the risk of accidents, injury, and death. The safety of pedestrians and drivers is more dependent on speed limits.
- PetSmart Firm's Health & Safety Procedures Analysis
An overview of the health and safety procedures of PetSmart in relation to its workers will be presented here; then, some improvement recommendations will be made.
- Fire and Life Safety Analysis
The paper research and summarizes an article Fire and Life Safety Analysis about safety management in a child development center.
- Safety and Leadership in Nursing Practice
Nursing practice is constantly changing. Safety is a vital concept in nursing. Nurse leaders have many responsibilities and obligations.
- Leadership for Quality and Safety in Healthcare
This paper will discuss the quality framework used by Victoria Health Services. The paper will consider the key aspects, barriers, and facilitators.
- Missed Care: Patient Safety Culture
Many healthcare theories have outlined several nurse-sensitive indicators capable of catalyzing missed care situations.
- Health and Safety in the Nursing Home Industry
Nursing home industry has been rapidly expanding over the years due to the increased demand for the home care services for the aging population.
- Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act of 2006
One of the main peculiarities of the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act of 2006 is that it initiates the creation of a sex offender registry available for public consideration.
- Understaffing Impact on Nurses and Patient Safety
Understaffing creates negative health implications — the nurses suffer from such conditions as professional burnout, emotional exhaustion and increased blood pressure.
- Improving the Quality and Safety of Telehealth by Baker
Telehealth is a modern way to remain in touch with patients. The article Improving quality and safety of telehealth by Baker discusses the central factors linked to this tool.
- Truck Safety Company's Marketing Strategy
The Truck Safety Company’s selling strategy will be to sell to ready buyers and the target is made up of people in the transport industry.
- The Patient Safety Culture in the Healthcare Workplace
The patient safety culture is a multi-dimensional issue that requires the consideration of both patients and personnel.
- Irish Aviation Safety and Its Strategic Position
This report discusses the strategic position of aviation safety in Ireland and highlights the strategic choices and best practices.
- Crime Scene Safety: A Comparison to Forensic Anthropology
Once evidence is removed from the scene, context is effectively destroyed, so it is vital to document these details via notes.
- Nursing Instructions to Improve Patient Safety
The difficulty in assuring quality improvement and patient safety in-home health care is the number of potential emergencies and hazards that can be identified at a patient’s home.
📝 Safety Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Personal and Gender Safety in School
The fundamental interest of this statistical project was to determine the agenda of perceived mental safety and gender equity in the school setting.
- Model of Nursing Care and Patient Safety Model
The main purpose of any model of nursing care and patient safety is to present appropriate and in-time services and treatment to a patient.
- Safety and Health Administration in New York City
To monitor a hospital, it is necessary to collect reports on medical and administrative activities from each department.
- Regulation Related to Patient Safety in Healthcare
The Safe Staffing for Nurse and Patient Safety Act of 2018 may serve as an example of a regulation that can successfully lead to improving patient safety and care.
- Patient Safety Culture and Its Elements
Every patient expects to be safe inside a hospital. It is one of the core priorities of a health provider, to avoid all possible harm that can come to the patient.
- Causes of Workplace Safety and Health
To improve safety and health at the workplace, it is necessary to develop a program that encourages continuous assessment and improvement of the workplace safety
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care
Patient assessments and oral presentation of cases is an essential aspect of medical practice. This paper will examine the DRSABCDE system and ISBA presentation system.
- Patient Safety Framework
Since the unit deals with critical situations, the nursing personnel must establish a patient treatment and safety practice that allows nurses to handle various healthcare issues.
- Ethical Dilemma of Legal Business vs. Employee Safety
Chiquita’s case represents a significantly complicated ethical dilemma, as it involves governmental issues of a foreign country and human lives are at stake.
- Healthcare Issues: Safety and Efficiency Amidst Staff Deficiency
In essence, the number of healthcare professionals, especially the nurses has reduced drastically since the scholars are tending to avoid the profession.
- Nursing: Safety for a Heart Failure Patient
This case study about patient safety presents clinical indicators, team interactions, and safety concepts for a heart failure patient.
- Quality and Safety Gap Analysis
The paper analyzes healthcare problem and the propose practice changes to help reduce hospital-acquired infections as a result of the gap in quality and safety were implemented.
- The Air Cargo Industry: Issues, Safety
This report discusses the air cargo industry regulatory and bilateral issues, including safety, security constraints, and solutions to the constraints.
- Monetary Safety Awards
Resources are limited in supply and have a monetary value which makes it mandatory for any organization that values quality and business success to place it amongst top priorities.
- Nurse Staffing Standards for Patient Safety
This paper discusses The Nurse Staffing Standards for Patient Safety and Quality Care Act of 2019 provision and its anticipated effects on nurses.
- Allina Health Facility's Safety Improvement Plan
In the course of writing this work, it was possible to create a safety improvement plan for Allina Health. At the same time, many factors were taken into account and assessed.
- The Joint Commission's Patient Safety Goals
The Joint Commission oversees voluntary accreditation for healthcare organizations and its goals are specific activities that organizations must follow to prevent medical errors.
- Allowing Armed Teachers on Campus as Safety Measures
Teachers should be authorised to carry concealed guns in schools and attend training courses as a means to prevent mass shootings and hazardous situations.
- Wave: Safety and Not Taking Chances
Wave is a story about safety as Ray is afraid of taking chances due to being caught up between despair and hope.
- Cultural Safety and Transcultural Nursing
Cultural safety and trans-cultural nursing models exist to help in the integration of beliefs and practices of patients and their family in critical care nursing practice.
- Management of Health and Safety
The management failed to provide a healthy working environment for the workers. Safety planning is a vital element in creating a safe working environment.
- Quality and Safety Standards in the Healthcare System
In this paper, the writer shall attempt to explore why applying quality and safety standards in the healthcare system is important.
- London Bombings of 2005 and Transportation Safety
This paper discusses the London Bombings of 2005 and transportation: 7/7 London Bombings, the role of transportation, and the security of passengers and cargo.
- Tthe National Transportation Safety Board
The research paper examines the legal background, identifies the legislative mandate, and describes the investigative process of NTSB in the aviation industry.
- Classroom Management, Safety Environment, and Team-Building
It is important to present specific evidence-based instructions to ensure a safe environment in the classroom.
- Safety Management Plan
An effective SMP system must include the evaluation procedure to help gauge its effectiveness and guide in creation of measures to correct the flaws in the system.
- Researching of Occupational Health and Safety
Safety culture in an organization can be influenced by leadership style, communication, and compliance. Effective communication is integral for maintaining a safe culture.
- Safety and Quality in Healthcare
This paper will discuss and evaluate safety and healthcare quality as nursing concepts. The concepts will be reviewed within the context of their impact on the nursing practice.
- Robotic Surgery and Safety-Related Models
This paper investigates robotic surgery in the context of different safety-related models and analyzes the adverse factors, which could influence public health.
- Health and Safety at Work: Workplace Injuries
Workplace injuries impose huge burdens on families, employees, the economy, and society. Health and safety play a vital role in the work environment.
🌟 Safety Essay Templates to Improve Your Paper
- Ensuring the Safety of Students
In the modern educational space, there are increasing discussions about cybersecurity. Teachers need to protect children from negative or harmful information on the Internet.
- Progress in the Safety of Immigrant Workers
The document examines the various challenges and dangers faced by expats when traveling for work and looking for work.
- Safety Program Management
A safety management plan concentrates on providing safety measures. Companies employ safety management plans with a goal of giving its workers a safe working environment.
- Fire Engineering: Safety in Buildings
Fire safety is important as far as the protection of human life is concerned. The paper explores alternatives to conventional statutory specifications for fire safety in buildings.
- Medical Employees' Psychological Safety in the Workplace
The problem of creating safe conditions both for the patient and the medical staff is of great importance for modern medicine.
- The Impact of Intensive Care Unit on Patient Safety
Intensive care unit constitutes one of the essential patient care systems, its role is pivotal in sustaining life of patients and varies with the degree of complexity of patient condition.
- The Use of Sedatives and Analgesics: Assessment and Safety Plan
A critically ill adult may experience pain and stress, which require additives to reduce the discomfort, however, the use of sedatives must be observed to avoid complications.
- Patient Safety in Ambulatory Care
Nurse practitioners should be properly equipped with resources and knowledge to ensure that the highest patient safety standards are met.
- Patient Safety, Integrity and Virtue Ethics
In the given medical ethics case, a 15-year old boy was left psychotic and severely brain-damaged after a wrong-site surgery on the brain.
- Injection Safety and Syringe Reuse
The reuse of syringes and needles by nurses, doctors, and other healthcare providers in Nevada and Las Vegas led to the spread of Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
- Patient Safety: Developing a Clinical Question
Nowadays, patient safety is a universal imperative and aims to prevent medical errors and develop patient safety culture based on the built knowledge.
- Safety and Disaster Training for Healthcare Workers
There are dozens of safety and disaster training that every healthcare worker must undergo. The most essential are induction training, such as workplace orientation and others.
- The EMR and EHR Systems: The Safety Features of Using
This paper analyzes the EMR and EHR systems within an employment or clinical setting, identifies and explains the safety features of using the EMR and EHR.
- Technology to Enhance the Patient’s Safety
This paper discusses technologies to enhance the patient's safety, the impact of information and communication technologies on the practice setting.
- Medication Safety and Reconciliation in Homecare
The medication's incorrect usage leads to negative events such as medication errors and adverse drug reactions, which may warrant the readmission of patients back to health facilities.
- Bribery in Occupational Safety and Health Administration
The paper examines corruption and its two major forms, bribery and extortion, how corruption is presented in OSHA, and what response is currently provided.
- Network Safety of E-Business and Blockchain Technology
Information security threats are various activities that can lead to violations of the information protection state. These are potentially possible events, processes, or actions.
- Workplace Safety and the Semco Method
This paper illustrates many breaches in legislation regarding workplace safety. Organizations should take necessary precautions to prevent workplace accidents.
- Medication Administration Errors and Safety Improvement
This paper provides a root-cause analysis of a safety issue: medication administration errors, relevant strategies, a safety improvement plan, and organizational resources.
- Ethical Requirements for Health and Safety
Governments and labor unions are involved in actions to ensure that employees enjoy a high level of health and safety.
- Healthcare: The Focus on Patient Safety
The focus on patient safety in the hospital is to minimize harm. The hospital administrator should focus on the following guidelines.
- “The Link Between Fire Research and Process Safety” by Cadena and Munoz
The article examines the importance of Risk Analysis in complex buildings and industrial facilities. The article analyzes the effectiveness of different engineering processes.
- Quality and Safety Education for Nurses
Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) is imperative because it equips them with knowledge and skills concerning patient care and the healthcare system.
- Teamwork and Communication Impact on the Patients Safety
This paper investigates the impact of teamwork and communication on the safety of patients both in the hospital and outside the environments of hospitals.
- Health and Safety Legislations in Organisations
The changes envisioned at North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust are likely to affect the communication system in place.
- The Civil Liability of Public Safety
Public safety telecommunications is a tool that ensures the safety of the members of the public and gives direction on the required modes of conduct about telecommunication issues.
- Patient-Centered Care Quality and Safety Education for Nurses
The paper presents the thoughts and findings of the Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) module on patient-centered care.
- 7-Elleven: Workplace Health and Safety
In 7-Elleven some risky tasks emerges and the workers need to know risks which may result due to chores that are hazardous in nature.
- Enhancing Quality and Safety: Health System
It should be mentioned that mistakes in the field of delivering medical services are inevitable, as doctors and nurses are humans.
- Safety Precautions in Hospitals for Patients and Nurses
A good program proposal should discuss its cost justification, purpose, benefits, professional collaboration, target population, and evaluation to be approved.
- Quality and Safety in Healthcare Management
For a variety of reasons, healthcare organizations nowadays seek to establish solid systems for managing quality and safety in the industry.
- Safety During the Pandemic in Stores
Precautions regarding safety during the pandemic are crucial for any stores nowadays, and the suggestion to take all of them is rational.
- Risk Management and Safety
Hand hygiene is critical for ensuring patient safety and providing clients with quality care. Necessary guidelines should be established to ensure hand hygiene compliance.
- Legal, Safety, and Regulatory Requirements in the Workplace
The strategy of using the concept of compassion in the workplace while compensating the injured, promoting employees, recruiting new staff is long gone.
- Cyber Neighborhood and Customers' Safety
A virtual community that is focused on the industry has been selected to review approaches that are currently used, and discuss the ways in which the situation may be improved.
- Medical Assistance and First Aid in CCI's Safety and Health Plan
Managing medical emergencies before the arrival of professional help appears to be a crucial factor in ensuring that the work environment promotes a sense of reliability.
- Occupational Health and Safety at Workplace
The piece of work looks at the fatal workplace accident that occurred at the Foster’s Abbotsford brewery in Melbourne in April 2006 and the various issues that surrounded the event.
- Lesson Plans on Safety, Laundry and Food Preparation, Communication
The paper provides three lesson plans on safety and self-management skills, laundry and food preparation, communication skills, including lesson preparation, instructional planning.
- Culture of Quality and Safety in Nursing
The paper discusses that healthcare organizations' managers should take care to promote a culture of quality and safety in nursing.
- Occupational Health and Safety in the Organizations
The focal point of this paper will be the stress and work-related illness that is the outcome of hazards caused by the avoidance of occupational health and safety in the organizations.
- Health Information Technology and Patient Safety
The healthcare sector is essential since it supports the life expectancies and experiences of the targeted citizens in a given country.
- Sobriety Tests by National Highway Transportation Safety Administration
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration devised three sobriety tests to help the police department determine if the road users are sober.
- Envisioning Patient Safety in the Year 2025: Eight Perspectives
In many healthcare centers there is a need to improve the quality of services. Envisioning is the best techniques that can facilitate the realization of the patient safety.
- Marine Surveying, Inspection and Safety Practices
The report investigated the ability of the ship’s crew to fight onboard fires and took a detailed investigation on the kind of fire fighting gears in the ship.
- History of Health, Safety Security and Environment Management
Occupational Safety and Health Administration have the role of safeguarding the health of workers in their working environment.
- Health Care Quality and Safety Issues
Today’s health care system in the USA is not perfect, so the Institute of Medicine has outlined six major aims that currently are being solved by different campaigns.
- Denver International Airport and Safety Concerns
Denver International Airport was founded in 1995 to serve the metropolitan of Denver in Colorado and the larger Front Range Urban Corridor.
- CBI Constructors Firm's Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
This paper deals with the issues of occupational health and safety management systems of CBI Constructors Pty Limited, located in West Perth, Australia.
- Risk Management and Aviation Safety
A safety management system refers to a structural approach to managing the safety of staff as well as clients through accountabilities, policies, and procedures.
- Patients Safety: Barriers and Medical Errors
Patients’ safety is fundamental in the healthcare industry. Patients safety include mechanisms of reporting, analysis, and prevention of medical error.
- Cardiovascular Events: The Impact and Safety of Low-Dose Aspirin
On the basis of the PICOT question, a study dedicated to the impact and safety of aspirin for the prevention of cardiovascular events in patients with diabetes was conducted.
- Patient Safety & Communication Among Healthcare Professionals
Effective communication among healthcare professionals such as nurses and non-clinical staff is the factor that guarantees patient safety.
- Designated Person Ashore: Ensuring Safety and Coordination
Before the advent of the designated person ashore, the mortality rate of victims, who were seriously injured in accidents, was significantly high due to the lack of trained and efficient personnel.
- Medication Errors as a Patient Safety Issue
The paper analyzes medication errors as a patient safety issue and the improvements contributing to medication error avoidance and challenges in its application.
- The Industrial Health Safety Guidelines in the Industrial Facility
An organization’s operations that present poor working hygiene exposes its employees to an industrial environment prone to risks.
- Public Safety and Hazards in Aircraft
The safety of passengers in aircraft and people who are in and around airports depends on aircraft and airport operations.
- Controversies in Office of Health, Safety and Security
This article examines worker safety incidents at nuclear facilities amid demands from the Health and Safety Administration to strengthen measures.
- Evidence-Based Practice: The Key to Advancing Quality and Safety in Healthcare
The paper compares and contrasts the two nursing theories and recommends which approach would better fit the facility.
- Safety Plan for the Warehouse with Refrigeration
This is a safety plan for a very large warehouse with a large refrigerated section. The necessity of the plan is caused by workers' reports about cases of illnesses.
- Nursing: Home Health Care and Safety Hazards in the Home
Home health care is becoming more common, especially in developed countries due to its advantages considering the quality of care provided.
- Mental Illness, Safety, and Evidence-Based Practice
The following paper is set out to discuss what one should be assessing for or evaluating in a client with a mental illness.
- Early Childhood Safety Considerations
Ensuring a young child’s safety is of utmost importance, especially when this task is entrusted to an early childhood specialist; caring for children is a great responsibility.
- Cultures of Safety and Cultures of Blame
In the culture of safety leaders and decision-makers take effective measures that promote healthy workplace relations, in which each member of the team is to feel safe.
- Protecting the Elderly from COVID-19: Safety Procedure
It is clear that senior citizens are more vulnerable to COVID-19. The new safety procedure is meant to protect these people from contracting the virus.
- Bike Safety: Purposes of Nursing Research
This paper discusses bike safety, types of research and its purposes, descriptive aspects of qualitative and quantitative studies.
- Nurse Staffing Standards for Hospital Patient Safety and Quality Care Act
Nurse Staffing Standards for Patient Safety require hospitals to implement a stipulated nurse-patient ratio per unit and submit it to the Department of Health.
- Safety Attributes: BMW v. Mercedes-Benz
On the contrary, the correlation of the ErBr and the EsBs indicates that a given percentage of consumers would prefer BMW to Mercedes-Benz on reliability and viability grounds
- Nursing Work Overload and Effect on Patient Safety
This essay discusses the nature of the high nursing workload, the setting in which nursing workload can be observed.
- Marine Surveying, Inspection and Safety Practices
The International Maritime Organization (IMO) was a body developed to deal with Marine Surveying, Inspection, and Safety practices for seaborne vessels.
- Patient Safety Culture in Clinical Experiences
Culture means shared values and beliefs, controlling the working process to produce norms that influence patients and their safety by determining acceptable behavior models.
- The Patient Safety Outcomes: Effect of Nurse Staffing
This paper examines how nurse staffing aspects, namely unit structure and numbers, can impact patient safety outcomes in the hospitals.
- Abortion Safety as Topic of Sociological Studies
Sociological studies show that about half of all abortions are unsafe, while every third abortion is performed in dangerous circumstances.
- Health Priority: Confidentiality or Patient Safety?
The issue of confidentiality guides the practice in the healthcare sector. The safety of the patient should be given priority over the issue of confidentiality.
- The Role and Importance of Patient Safety
Patient safety interventions are practices aimed at reducing the probability of adverse patient outcomes caused by the health care system.
- Infection Control — A Problem for Patient Safety
Infections are triggered by infectious microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi among others. They distract the well being of the host organisms.
- The Impact of School Uniforms on School Safety
Identical dresses can promote equality through smoothing the differences in income that are dramatically apparent if everybody wears casual.
- Safety and Health Care Quality as Concepts
The topic of patient safety is exemplified by medical errors, falls and hospital-acquired infections. One of the components of health care of high quality is patient-centered care.
- Root-Cause Analysis and Safety Improvement Plan
Root-cause analysis refers to a methodical strategy that aims at finding the causes of different events to suggest relevant preventive measures.
- Excavation Systems' Planning, Design, and Safety
The government of the United States has come up with measures that are meant to ensure that workers at the excavation sites are protected by the law.
- Safety Regulations in the Construction Industry
The construction safety regulation involves congressional legislation stating the need to protect the health and safety of people, and the external environment.
- Patient Safety Quality of Care to 30-day Unplanned Readmission
The issue of unplanned readmissions to the hospital is reflected in various ways through the four core competencies of professional education.
- Defunding the Police: Safety for Citizens
The purpose of this paper is to support the argument that defunding the police is the right approach as it would make citizens safer.
- Risk Management: Safety Case
A safety case is often termed as a ‘live document’ precisely because in a safety case, the emphasis is more on the application of the case than on the process to develop it.
- Importance of Duty, Rest, and Safety in the Military
Military service requires a great deal of fortitude and integrity, setting the main focus of military duty to the immediate implementation of responsibilities.
- Quality, Safety, and Cost Considerations
Hypertension is a significant health concern, especially in developed countries because affects the quality of care provided to patients and their safety.
- Enhancing the Safety of the Environment
The aim of this paper is to discuss several ideas that can be implemented by teachers for enhancing the safety of the environment.
- Nurse-to-Patient Staffing Ratios and Patient Safety
Insufficient nurse personnel in hospital settings is connected with negative events like medical errors, health-care-associated diseases, and in-hospital deaths.
- Preventing Falls in Hospitals: Quality and Safety
The case study offers a breakdown of patient falls data in the Telemetry Unit for different weekdays and time of the day.
- Nursing: Safety of Patient Care
In healthcare, particularly nursing, a culture of safety has been identified as a key element in promoting safety.
- Patient Safety Policy Proposal
This paper proposes software standardization, working hours’ regulation, and the introduction of new posts, that should become a part of the new public health law.
- Risk and Safety Management: Nuclear Life Cycle
Nuclear life cycles are associated with many radioactive emissions. Alpha rays, beta rays, and gamma rays radiations form the distinguished bands of emissions from power plants.
- Legal, Safety and Regulatory Requirements – Labor Law
Legal, safety, and regulatory requirements are critical during a human resource process, they exist to standardize human resource practices that are safe to employer and employee.
- Theories of Occupational Health and Safety
The La_Camera restaurant, along with other businesses and companies, has legal and moral responsibilities to ensure that the workplace is safe for the workers
- Criticality Safety Management
The unfolding events and the strategic measures to ensure the material fissile material maintained the sub-’criticality’ level when being handled and relocated for storage are discussed as follows.
- National Patient Safety Goals and Quality Indicators
The essay examines goals and quality indicators of NPSG with the view of establishing their impacts on clinical outcomes and programs.
- Teflon Non-Stick Pans and Related Safety Issues
The research into Teflon non-stick pans has revealed that this cookware has some safety issues that have to be considered by customers and manufacturers.
- A Patient Safety Concern in a Clinical Setting
Patient safety refers to how healthcare providers work in unison to prevent the patient from harm during hospitalization.
- Children’s Wellbeing and Safety in Australia
Swinburne Children’s Centre, which was selected as a case study site for analysis, fits the requirements and policies of the Early Years Learning Framework for Australia.
- Food Storage, Preparation, and Safety Measures
There are essential steps involved from when the food is received until served, the following are the steps to follow to prevent contamination or bacteria growth in food.
- Safety Management System and Its Use for Airports
An appropriate selection of safety measures is a major concern for all firms in minimizing the occurrence of workplace accidents.
- Hairdressing and Nail Salons in the UK: Health and Safety Inspection
The research question of the paper was whether or not hairdressing and nail salons within the U.K. complied with recent legislation regarding proper environmental health standards.
- Noor Paper Arts: Safety Inspectorate
This report is the result of an inspection of the Noor Paper Arts manufacturing facility to ensure that all necessary safety precautions have been followed.
- Culture of Safety and High Reliability in Healthcare
The paper compares characteristics of high reliability, and Just Culture by using Conduent's company case to illustrate theoretical concepts with practical examples.
- Health and Safety at Mental Workers’ Settings
A mental worker faces a lot of hostility and aggression, as well as assaults, a number of regulations help to protect the metal workers' health and to make their labor safer.
- Legal, Safety, and Regulatory Requirements for Human Resources
The workplace in the United States is greatly controlled by the legal, safety, and regulatory requirements provided by various employee-related regulators.
- HIPAA and the Safety of Patient Data
The paper argues that HIPAA is not very successful in promoting the safety of patient data based on the evidence from the research literature and statistical reports.
- Patient Safety Standards and Healthcare Policies
This letter to the President is about the need to include patient safety standards in the new law as a critical issue for the representatives of the general public.
- Occupational Health and Safety in Trinidad and Tobago
By introducing innovative techniques for safety management, the Trinidad and Tobago organizations will be able to increase the levels of security.
- Health Information Safety and Security in Nursing
This paper describes how the use of electronic health records (EHRs) at the bedside can enhance nursing practice and improve patient safety.
- Safety in the Workplace
Laws on workplace safety are responsible for establishing the rules and regulations, which are aimed at getting rid of personal injuries and sickness in the workplace.
- Crime, Freedom and People’s Safety Conflict
While making laws to control the crimes in a society, people face a conflict between their desire to retain individual freedoms and their desire to ensure people’s safety.
- Patient Safety Primers: Medication Errors
The objective of this paper is to demonstrate how patient education could be used in practice settings to reduce medication errors and other adverse events.
- Quality and Safety in Nursing
Graduate nurses need satisfaction in their jobs. This can be facilitated by allowing the nurses to get involved in any clinical decision-making processes.
- Personal Protective Equipment Safety for Healthcare Workers
This paper is an annotated bibliography regarding the usage of the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) safety by healthcare workers.
- Food Safety and Food Standards in Australia
The food safety standards in Australia replaced the local, territory, and state government guidelines that were generally contradictory, dictatorial, and outdated.
- Medication Errors: Root-Cause Analysis and Safety Improvement Plan
The problem of errors in prescribing and administering drugs remains relevant for many medical organizations throughout the US.
- Powered Industrial Trucks, Fatalities, and Safety
In the modern world, operating powered industrial trucks (PIT) still poses a risk to the life and health of employees.
- Urban Parks Between Safety and Aesthetics
The park visitors need to know how to take care of the park, and the officials need to know how to do their job properly.
- Rights and Safety of Food Delivery Riders, Drivers in Australia
This paper aims to analyze what rights and responsibilities food delivery workers have and what factors affect the safety of such work.
- The Documentary Supplements and Safety
The Frontline documentary, “Supplements and Safety,” provides an insightful description of the main problems existing in the supplement industry: safety, regulation, and efficacy.
- Occupational Health and Safety Law
Nowadays there are a number of official bodies who examine the workplace and assess its correspondence to the norms established on a legal basis
- “Effects of Nursing Rounds on Patients' Call Light Use, Satisfaction, and Safety”: Article Critique
A discussion on the significance of the study in health care, an overview of health and safety issues related to nurses taking their daily rounds in the hospital.
- Safety in Nursing
Falls and their prevention are major areas of focus in the nursing profession. The risk of falling may be aggravated by intrinsic and extrinsic factors in patients.
- Quality and Patient Safety – Long-Term Care Facility
Patients in long-term care facilities have a right to quality services and safety and this ensures that they are protected from the risk of injuries or death while in hospital.
- Medical Errors and Patient Safety Literature Research
This paper presents a review of sources exploring medical errors and patient safety. The reviewed articles present research on the issue of patient safety and medical errors.
- Root-Cause Analysis and Safety Improvement Plan
Clarion Court Skilled Nursing Facility in Shakopee, MN, is facing several issues associated with the quality of the provided services.
- Occupational Health and Safety – Human Resource Management
The paper aims at the discussion the major causes of stress at the workplace, the sources, and the categories of various stressors.
- The Motor Vehicle Safety Analysis
A majority of the fatalities that emanate from motor vehicles could be mitigated to a greater extent if at all the parties involved could be more responsible with their lives.
- Sao Paulo Airport Safety Evaluation
This report aims to determine the safety conditions at the time of the crash, what has changed since, and what improvement opportunities remain.
- Human Development and the Security and Safety Index
The objective of this research was to look at the connection between human development and the security and safety index.
- Industrial Safety: The Role of Leadership and Management
This paper examines the role of management and leadership, computer applications and web-based tools, and applied technologies in health protection and industrial safety.
- Information Safety in Social Networking Systems
This paper provides a critical review of three articles with different viewpoints on the privacy of individuals who are part of a social networking site.
- The Air Safety and Security
The purpose of this paper is to investigate the aspect of air safety and security and discover and evaluate existing regulations within this area.
- Fire Safety Strategy for Burj Khalifa
The paper outlines factors and concerns considered in the fire safety strategy for Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- A Patient Safety Issue Discussion
Patient safety is essential in the clinical setting as a patient's condition should be treated, not worsened. Caregivers cause the greater part of patient well-being safety issues.
- Internet Safety Project and Lesson Plan
Social media, online messengers, and video hostings offer platforms for communication, content consumption, and creation for a young audience.
- Incomplete or Missing Documentation: Patient Safety in Healthcare
Patient safety is among the top concerns for healthcare set-up due to the associated negative consequences affecting care outcomes and other related issues, such as legal suits.
- Public Safety and Individual Rights
The state should adequately address the need of protecting the rights of suspected offenders in the process of maintaining law and order.
- Health and Safety Regulations for SHRM in the Hospitality Sector
The article discusses the benefits of educating hotel managers about safety policies to strategical human resource management in the domain of hospitality.
- Patient Rounding: It's Significance on Patient Safety and Satisfaction
The article presents the literature on rounding in hospital settings as a way to increase patient satisfaction and improve care conditions.
- The Patient Safety Situation at Al Noor Hospitals Group
Patient safety is a major theme in the healthcare system and hence the need for its prioritization. The study seeks to answer three research questions related to patient safety.
- Patient Safety in Clinical Practice
In clinical practice, the improvement of patient safety necessitates mechanisms for reporting and assessing events as well as the prevention of errors before they occur.
- The Construction Industry: Health and Safety
Health and safety in the construction industry can easily be achieved if the relevant bodies come up with right statutes and appropriate health and safety regulations.
- Multi-Occupancy Buildings: Community Safety
Community safety cannot be attained by a single government department or agency as Iit has to involve the concerted efforts of others people in the community.
- Patient Safety Initiatives
One of the patient safety initiatives is the proper identification of patients. This would be using their name and birth date as a patient identifier.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
This article focuses on Occupational Safety and Health Administration: it examines the history of creation, tasks, functions and effectiveness of the agency.
- Leadership Quality and Safety Nursing
To acquire good leadership skills, it is cardinal for a nursing student to interact with experienced nurses. This study will report about the two leaders, Sallie Britz and Amy.
- Threats to Patient Safety in Nursing Practice
This paper identifies misdiagnosis/wrong medication prescription as the leading threats to patient safety in hospitals.
- Should the Employer's Responsibility With Regard to Safety Be Absolute?
Safety is one of the primary concerns of all stakeholders involved. Safety regulations in Australia have been alternated several times throughout recent decades.
- Safety and Healthcare Quality
The paper discusses safety and healthcare quality. Safety illustrates the effort towards error prevention. Healthcare Quality increases outcomes.
- Quality Improvement Plan For Patient Safety
Healthcare professionals should ensure that patients are safe from harm related to medical malpractices or hospital-acquired infections.
- Road Safety Speed in Developed and Developing Countries
Research and stats speak for themselves; the paper has enough evidence which proves that crashes can be avoided by using Cameras to monitor traffic.
- British Airways: Information Systems Functions and Safety
This study identifies that British airways which are heavily reliant on its information technology system to avert air traffic accidents need to improve their data input systems.
- Improving Patient Safety, Communication and Teamwork
Healthcare strategies have emerged as indispensable tools to serve patient needs. Communication and teamwork are important components of healthcare settings.
- The Online Personal Health Records on Medication Accuracy and Safety
This paper analyses an incident involving a medication-related error that occurred in an undisclosed health care facility.
- Healthcare: Safety of Electronic Medical Records
Technology is bound to make errors considering that the software has been developed by humans. The healthcare system should not entirely rely on these newly developed systems.
- Child Safety Seat Usage in the UAE
The role of ECE teachers has to be re-evaluated to help children and support parents. ECE teachers may partner with families of young children in a variety of ways.
- Occupational Safety and Health and Corporate Social Responsibility
This paper discusses the importance of Occupational Safety and Health and its dual role in a company’s corporate social responsibility strategy and HRM strategy.
- Workplace Health & Safety Main Aspects
Scientifically, in human beings, both psychosocial and physical factors have an impact at work with employees’ competence.
- Patients’ Safety and Medical Errors
The purpose of this paper is to analyze a statement concerning patients’ safety and medical errors. It focused on skills and the conduct of healthcare professionals.
- Ireland’s Civil Aviation Safety’s Strategic Position
This paper aims to analyze the current strategic position of Ireland concerning civil aviation safety and its choice of methods to continue the evolution of the sphere.
- Psychological Safety, Culture, Leadership, and Group Learning
The extent of psychological comfort in the workplace affects the willingness of staff members to accept responsibility and, take risks in the workplace.
- Electronic Health Records and Patient Safety Studies
This paper concerns the relationship between electronic health records and patient safety. It incorporates a literature review regarding the issue and identifies the methodology.
- Quality and Safety Outcomes in Nursing
The purpose of this paper is to prepare the quality outcomes plan and consider the steps of its creation in order to monitor and assess the performance in nursing.
- Nurse Burnout and Patient Safety Connection
The aim of this paper is to establish the relationships between nurse burnout caused by a rise in the workload and the drop in patient safety rates observed in healthcare.
- Culture of Safety and Quality in Health Care
This paper outlines some of the best strategies and initiatives that could help transform the existing culture of safety and quality in healthcare.
- Nurse Staffing Standards for Patient Safety
This paper aims to research and provide an overview of The Nurse Staffing Standards for Patient Safety and Quality Care Act of 2017.
- A Strategic Approach to Safety on Airport Ramps
The study recommends that local airports should train their employees to have a better understanding of SMS as a tool for safety management.
- Family Nurse Practice Promoting Patient Safety
Family Nurse Practitioners (FNPs) should get the best education in clinical practice. This essay explains how FNPs can promote patient safety.
- Healthcare Problems: Patient Safety and Nurse Retention
This work aims to identify the problems of patient safety and nurse retention and recruitment, briefly describe solutions.
- Safety Culture in the Medical Care System
The purpose of this paper is to evaluate the importance of safety culture and its connection with other problems in the medical care system.
- Plan For Quality to Improve Patient Safety at the Point of Care
The paper has established that patient safety at the point of care mainly arises due to human, medical, and system errors.