💡 Research Paper Examples on Stem Cell
- Embryonic Stem Cell Research: Federal Funding
The types of cells used in researches are developed in a pre-implantation embryo, while the term embryo itself might refer to different stages of the fetus.
- Stem Cell Research Should Be Encouraged
Stem cells divide and differentiate into specific functions such as heart, muscle, blood, or brain cells in a human body.
- Stem Cell Research: Opponents and Supporters
This assignment comprehensively critics the opposers of stem cell research, arguing for their inability to take advantage of the methods’ potential discoveries.
- Stem Cell Research: Modern Perspective and Development
The science of stem cell treatments is beginning a new stage of exploration and growth that could be the forerunner of unprecedented cures and therapies.
- Stem Cells for Disease Treatment
Stem cell therapies treat people with type 1 diabetes, spinal cord injuries, Parkinson's disease, heart diseases, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, burns, and Alzheimer's disease.
- Stem Cells Critically Engaging the Article
The article, Stem cells: what’s all the fuss about, delves into the current stem cell debate by focusing on the many misconceptions regarding stem cells.
- Ethical Issues in Stem Cell Research
The medical world is considered Stem Cell research provides great hope for various treatments and cures for some of the severe diseases.
- Embryonic Stem Cell Research
This paper will describe the technique of therapeutic cloning as well as enumerate ethical arguments that renounce the use of the cloning technology and the use of spare embryos for biomedical research and therapeutics.
- The Use of Stem Cells in the Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
The aim of the thesis is to provide a brief review of stem cells, focusing on the possibility of its research to treat Alzheimer’ disease.
- Stem Cells: Potential Application in Kidney Disease
Scientists hope to use these potential cells to replace dysfunctional cells in different parts of the body including the kidneys.
- Embryonic Stem Cells in Medical Research
Human embryonic stem cells (hESCs) hold an enormous amount of potential to unlock many mysteries of the human body, as well as treat or prevent illnesses.
- The Sources of Human Embryonic Stem Cells
The benefits of stem cell research in healthcare cannot be underestimated. Fur to the unique characteristics of cells, it will be possible to cure even the most complex diseases that have never been treated before.
- Stem Cell Research Legislation and Its Future
This paper discusses stem cell research legislation in the US, the history of stem cell research legislation, the current legislative state on stem cell and its future.
- Genetics and Stem Cells Research
This paper addresses the aspects of genetics and genetics researches in general, as well as outlines the topic of stem cells research.
- Stem Cells, Their Biology and Applications
This paper discusses stem cells, their biology, applications, and examples of diseases that have been tackled through stem cell therapy.
- Effectiveness of Stem Cell Therapy in Human Treatment
Stem cell research followed the invention of techniques which aimed at altering the genetic material and human cells production methods in the Laboratory.
- Embryonic, Adult Stem Cells, and Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell
The importance of the exploration of stem cells is difficult to overestimate. The unique properties of stem cells are that they differ from other types of cells in the body.
- Concepts of Stem Cell Research
Stem cells are a group of cells with the ability of replicating themselves to form other classes of cells, as individuals go through their life developmental stages.
- Stem Cells: Achievements and Ways for Further Research
This paper presents an overview of the current knowledge about stem cells, the reasons for the interest in their properties, and possible avenues for further research.
- Embryonic Stem Cell Research Funding
Embryonic stem cell research should be federally funded because this research and further developments in this field will help many people to treat incurable disease.
- Stem Cell Research Phylosophical Controversies
The paper argues that stem cell research and human cloning are positive scientific steps that lead towards better lives, and more effort should be added to improve the research.
- The U.S. Embryonic Stem Cell Policy
This paper analysis of the stem cell policy in the USA in a rational approach. The problem leading to the policy, the alternatives of the policy for solving the problem.
- Embryonic Stem Cells for Growing Body Parts
Stem cell research promises to be of potential help to people living with body damaging diseases such as cancer, diabetes, heart diseases, and many others.
- Benefits of Stem Cell Research and Use
The mention of embryonic stem cell research is bound to evoke controversies. There are three types of stem cell research classified according to the source of the stem cells.
- The Importance of Stem Cell Researches in Healthcare
The paper argues stem cell research should be developed since it provides a range of benefits, including stem cell transplantation, and contribution to regenerative therapies.
- Human Adult Versus Embryonic Stem Cells Study
The controversies of human stem cell research and therapy has led to many governments taking considerable legislative actions that would severely regulate the field.
- Expanding Federal Government Funding of Stem Cell Research
Stem cell research is a controversial topic because it promises so much but at the same time requires a steep price to pay for something that has yet to prove it is worth the trouble.
- Ethical Debate of Stem Cell Research
The principal question of this literature review is: do the advantages of stem cell research justify any unethical or unmoral practices used in stem cell research?
- Stem Cell Therapy and Diabetes Medical Research
The stem cell research activities done in various laboratories have shown the possibilities of having great success.
- Pros and Cons of Stem Cell Research
Stem cell research plays a significant role in tissue generation, treatment of neurological disorders, cardiovascular disease treatment, and brain disease treatment.
👍 Good Stem Cell Essay Samples for College
- Embryonic Stem Cell Research: Legal & Moral Issues
Opponents of embryonic stem cell research contend that utilitarian arguments cannot justify unethical act and beneficence does not justify malfeasance.
- Stem Cell Research Debates and Controversies
The science of stem cell treatments is beginning a new stage of exploration and growth. This enthusiasm is not shared by those of religious rights.
- Use of Adult Stem Cells in Medicine
The use of adult stem cells can lead to severe unintended outcomes which might compromise their application and acceptance.
- Concepts of Stem Cell Research Legislation
Embryonic stem cell research initiatives were funded privately, as most of them involved the harvesting and the use of animals’ embryonic cells and adult stem cells only for research.
- Stem Cells Use: Pros and Cons and Ethical Considerations
The main aim of this study is to explore the advantages and disadvantages of stem cell technology and ethical considerations.
- Adipose Stem Cells for Tissue Regeneration
“Adipose stem cells: Biology and clinical applications for tissue repair and regeneration” describes the whole process of recovery in detail.
- Blood Stem Cell Self-Renewal and Differentiation
The mammalian blood system is made of more than ten different cell types. This paper will provide an in-depth analysis of blood stem cells' self-renewal and differentiation.
- Stem Cell Research from Catholic Perspective
Stem cell research is controversial because this raises questions like; Is it right to kill an embryo for cures to save other people's lives?
- An Ethical Analysis of Stem Cell
The paper will engage in concise yet informative research on stem cell research to reveal that it is greatly beneficial for society.
- Ethics of Stem Cell Research
Looking at the benefits and shortcomings presented by stem cell research, one is left in a dilemma whether to support it or advocate for its discontinuity.
- Stem Cell Therapy in Colorectal Cancer
Stem cells constitute a primary target of biomedical research. Research evidence links these undifferentiated cells to different cancers, including colorectal cancer.
- Stem Cell Research
The paper shall attempt to demystify stem cell research and give reasons why stem cell research should be allowed.
- Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research
Cloning and stem cells and their related research and applications is complex, as the following paper discusses.
- Debate on Stem Cell Development from Human Embryo
Several ethical debates have been conducted in the past concerning the development, utilization, and obliteration of human embryos.
- Stem Cell Treatment, Its Benefits and Efficiency
Stem cell therapy has come to the attention of researchers, clinicians, and patients around the world because of its promising potential beneficial properties.
- Stem Cell Debate: Advantages and Disadvantages of Stem Cell Technology
One of the most prolonged debates in the field of biology is that on stem cells. They refer to undifferentiated cells that have the ability to separate into other types.
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells Debate: Science, Ethics and Public Policy
Stem cell research is one of the most interesting areas of biology. The research makes use of two types of cells namely: embryonic stem cells and adult stem cells.
- Bio Ethics and Stem Cell Research
Stem Cell Research, when started, sprung with controversies since the start as it proved to be unethical when seen through the religious perspective.
- Stem Cell Research: Fetal Rights vs. Science
The concept of the scientific study of the next stage of development, the fetus, which resulted from abortion, is unthinkable and unethical.
- Stem Cell Research
Stem cell research should be done using other stem cells as research shows they are viable to avoid killing a human being in the initial stages of development.
- Stem Cells Use, Funding, and Religion Views
The main argument against the use of stem cells in medical research programs is due to their supposed origins, namely human embryos.
- The Controversy Surrounding Stem Cell Research
The controversy surrounding stem cell research has been raging on in the media and among political circles for quite some time now.
- Stem Cells and Related Ethical Controversy
The controversy of stem cells arises from the fact that a human embryo has to be destroyed to extract the stem cell.
- Embryonic Stem Cells and Nuclear Transfer
This paper aims at identifying the pros and cons of nuclear transfer, which involves the removal of the DNA from the cell of a person and transferring it into an unfertilized egg.
- Neural Stem Cells in Therapeutic Purposes
Neural stem cells must be used as a therapeutic measure to slow or halt the aging process due to their rejuvenation and differentiation capabilities.
- Stem Cell Research and Its Costs
Stem cells are found virtually in all organisms that are multi-cellular. They have the ability to regenerate themselves through a process known as mitotic cell division.
- Research Paper on Stem Cell: Advantages and Disadvantages
Do you need some information about advantages and disadvantages of the usage of stem cells in medicine? Here’s a good example of a research paper on stem cells.
- Brainstorm: Stem Cells Research
Stem cells can function as any other type of cell in the body. They are important in the early stages of the body's development, as they form the human body.
- Embryonic Stem Cell Research Ethical Issue
This paper discusses the controversial ethical issue about the research whereby, the discussions will focus on the supporting and the opposing views that relate to the issue.
- Neural Stem Cells, Viral Vectors in Gene Therapy and Restriction Enzymes
The nervous system is comprised of specialized type of cells called Neural Stem Cells. These cells undergo differentiation and proliferation resulting to a mass of undifferentiated cells.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Stem Cell
- Stem Cell Therapy in the Treatment of Heart Disease
Stem cell therapy is a viable strategy in treating heart disease, but it is still undergoing research; therefore, healthcare professionals should be cautious in pursuing it as a treatment option.
- Embryonic Stem Cell Research and Government Funding
This paper discusses the values of embryonic stem cell research and whether it is appropriate for the government to finance it.
- Sources Credibility in Internet Information About Stem Cells Research
The standards for identifying a valid source about stem cell research are website layout, details of the topic's explanation, references to scientific papers, etc.
- Medical Ethics of Stem Cell Research
Stem cell research aims to obtain vital scientific information about embryonic development and cure incapacitating ailments such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease.
- Bioethics: Embryonic Stem Cell Research
This embryonic stem cell research involves the use of donated embryos whereby with this consent of the donor and her instructions the embryo will never enter a uterus.
- Abortion and Embryonic Stem Cells Research
Allowing research on embryonic stem cells will encourage more women to donate their fetuses for clinical studies, leading to more cases of abortion.
- Apple Stem Cell in Skincare
The advertisement claims that stem cell technology has made a breakthrough in skincare by utilizing the anti-aging properties of apple stem cells.
- Stem Cell Research and Associated Controversy
The controversy surrounding stem cells revolves around their production, applications and destruction of human embryos associated with the whole procedure.
- Stem Cell Research
Research on has provided valuable knowledge and information about an organism developing from a distinct cell and how healthy cells can substitute damaged cells in an adult organism.
- Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research
In the world of bioethics the discussion on human embryonic stem cell research has resulted in a heated debate, from Washington D.C. and to the other parts of the United States of America.
- “What’s the Fuss about Stem Cells?”
The primary goal of this essay is to emphasize the importance of the research of the stem cells, provide a precise definition, and explain their functions in the body.
- Stem Cells: Definition and Research Articles' Analysis
The purpose of this report is to define stem cells and assess the research on stem cells by analyzing and summarizing six scholarly articles.
- Stem Cell: Environmental Science
Stem cells are the type of cells that are really able to distinguish into types of cells, but they as well maintain the ability to renew all the way through the cell division.
- Theories of Aging and Stem Cell Aging
Aging is associated with the reduction in the force of natural selection as it relates to a mutation that generates negative effects in the later stage of life.
- Kant’s Moral Philosophy on Stem Cell Research
People must always be treated as ends in themselves and not as a means to an end. This maxim depends on a person’s perception of humanity.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Stem Cell Research
Stem cell research is quite important in many issues which regards to human body. Basically, stem cell research has great potential of improving human health by use of stem cell therapy.
- Use of Embryos in Stem Cell Research in Australia
This essay aims to examine the six policy options provided by Walters and suggest the best option for limiting research in Australia.
- Ethics of Stem Cell Research Creating Superhumans
Beyond the worst-case scenarios of stem cell research are the ethical questions regarding whether it should be allowed at all.
- The Pros and Cons of Stem Cell Research
Stem cell research promises to bring biology and modern medicine to the next level but there are many who argue that this type of research is unethical and needs to be banned permanently.
- The Research and Use of Stem Cell Embryos
Stem cell research has been in existence for over two decades. Though a controversial topic, policies on the limits of Stem cell research are clear.
- The Issue of Stem Cells
The issue of stem cells provokes many discussions both in scholarly circles and among non-scientific population.
- Stem Cells Applications in Bone and Tooth Repair and Regeneration
This paper will examine the article about stem cell applications in bone and tooth repair and regeneration: “Stem Cells Applications in Bone and Tooth Repair and Regeneration”.
- Ethical Issues in Stem Cell Research
This essay describes the ethical issues in the field, human protection, and informed consent. A background to stem cell research will also be presented.
- Ethical Aspects in Stem Cell Research
Stem cells are found in organisms that are multi-cellular. They are able to renew themselves through cell division called mitotic.
- The Controversy Surrounding Adult Stem Cell Research
This analytical treatise attempts to explicitly review the controversies surrounding stem cell research to understand its current position in the society and its possible merits against demerits.
- Stem Cells Research – The Biggest Breakthrough in the History of Medical Science
Studying the nature of stem cells and their implementation for therapeutic purposes is a breakthrough in medicine, which opened a new chapter in history.
- Ethical Debate of Stem Cell Research
It was argued that if stem cell lines are truly made anonymous, then withdrawal of consent would not be possible, and donors should be made aware of this condition.
- Embryonic Stem Cells Research: Views of Sherley and Sebelius
Sherley supports the idea that the Government should stop funding the researchers of human embryonic stem cells, while Sebelius opposes the case.
- Current and Future Uses of Stem Cells in Medicine
Stem cells can be used to treat many diseases though this has generated conflict in the social, medical, and ethical world.
- Stem Cell Research Justification and Benefits
Stem cell research should be encouraged because of its numerous benefits and uses in cell-based therapies, regenerative medicine, and the development and testing of new drugs.
✍️ Best Stem Cell Essay Examples to Write about
- Stem Cell Regenerative Therapy
Stem cell regenerative therapy uses the ability of these cells to transform into specialized cells depending on the body's needs.
- Stem Cell Therapy as a Potential Cure for Diabetes
Aguayo-Mazzucato and Bonner-Weir state there is a cure neither for diabetes type 1 nor type 2. Chhabra and Brayman established that there is a way to treat diabetes type 2.
- Applying Neural Stem Cells to Counteract Brain Aging
The proposed research aims to assess how neural stem cells replace and differentiate into neurons and other cells of the brain to use them for therapeutic purposes.
- Stem Cell Research Implementation
The implementation of stem cell research can bring several benefits to the human race. The world needs the treatment of medical conditions that has troubled it for a long time.
- California Is Crazy About Stem Cells
The research on stem cells and their use in treating different conditions as well as associated debates have become very popular during recent years.
- Ethical and Legal Regulation of Human Tissues and Stem Cells Research in the European Union
Major advances in biological sciences have yielded new ways of tackling various environmental and health problems.
- Government Funding for Stem Cell Research
Stem cells are present in embryos at the initial developmental stages, in fetal tissues, and occasionally in a number of adult tissues.
- The Importance of Stem Cells
This research explores research in stem cells by defining stem cells and explaining their potential in curing diseases.
- Should Stem Cell Research Be Allowed or Forbidden by Law
This paper analyses the positions for and against stem cell research from a point of view of a complex moral problem that strains two fundamental highly regarded moral principles.
- Bio Ethics and Stem Cell Research
The advancement in technology and science has helped man over the years to come up with miraculous cures and inventions; profitable to mankind in all ways possible.
- Stem Cell Research: A Closer Look at the Cells
To better understand the controversies surrounding stem cells research, it is important to have a closer look at the cells used in this research.
- Ethical and Legal Implications of Cloning and Stem Cell Research
Ethical and social issues are bound to arise to some extent in any scientific research because the outcome of the research is expected to affect the living of the people.
- Embryonic Cells in Stem Cell Research
The use of embryo cells in SCR opens various possibilities for addressing some of the most complex health issues, which means that the research has to be supported.
- Stem Cells' Role in Human Growth and Development
The paper presents underway research studies involving embryonic stem cells. The literature submitted in this document is helpful to the stakeholders in the field of medicine.
- Stem Cell Research: Ethical Nursing Principle
The ethical nursing principle is directly violated by stem cell research since some nurses consider a human embryo to be a patient and cannot perform actions that will harm it.
- Fetal Rights vs. Stem Cell Research
The rise of genetics as a scientific discipline had proven that the answers to social, political, and cultural problems lay exclusively in the field of biology.
- Stem Cell and Tissue Therapy Analysis
Researchers have successfully induced the differentiation of stem cells into human articular chondrocytes in the lab
- The Stem Cell Research: Key Aspects
The general idea of stem cells will help in developing psychoanalysis procedures for diseases with adverse effects on delicate body organs.
- Stem Cells Research for the Cure of Cerebral Palsy
The use of stem cells to cure cerebral palsy involves the introduction of the cells to the affected brain region so that they could grow and enable the part of the brain.
- Stem Cell Therapy and Embryonic Human Cells: Ethics
On balance, the use of embryonic stem cells in various experiments is still disputable. It can be immoral to interfere with this process.
- Nanoscale Silver and Stem Cell Research
Whether nanoscale silver or stem cell research, patients realize that the benefits of this technology go without saying.
- Stem Cell Research
Stem cells are basically the building block cells of a human being which are capable of becoming 210 different types of tissue.
- Stem Cells Biology: Features and Researchs
The work provides information concerning research of stem cells, their features, and properties, the author discusses the importance of conducting studies to address ethical issues.
- A Promising Prognosis in Stem Cell Therapy
The discoveries in the research of stem cell properties have transformed approach to the treatment of multiple diseases. Nowadays, several types of stem cells are distinguished.
- Stem Cell Research Legislation and Related Issues
This research paper reviews the history of stem cell research in the US, its comparison with comparable statutes of the rest of the world, and current legislation affairs.
- Stem Cell Research as Ethical Health Care Issue
In stem cell research, respect for autonomy involves the relationship between scientific research and the public through an emphasis on the importance of research.
- The Embryonic Stem Cell Research
This article explores the issues concerning embryonic stem cell research as well as points out other alternatives for addressing the ethical dilemma.
- The Study of the Social and Moral Implications of Stem Cell Research
Stem Cell Research (SCR) using human embryos must be totally banned all over the world. But the potential to cure debilitating disease must not be set aside.
- Adult Stem Cell Research, Its Present and Future
This analytical treatise attempts to explicitly review the controversies surrounding stem cell research to understand its current position in society.
- Implementing Cost-Effective Stem Cell Innovation
The purpose of the paper is to explore the broader issues that impact clinical trials of stem cell research and treatment in general.
- Ethical and Safety Issues of Stem Cell-Based Therapy
Cloning is sufficient to clone molecules for research or practical purposes. Full organism cloning is considered unethical due to its impact on an individual and society.
- Stem Cell Research: Is It a Solution or Part of the Problem?
This paper seeks to point out that embryonic stem cell research is an unethical practice that undermines human dignity.
- Stem Cells Therapy of Rheumatoid Arthritis
The article reviewed in this post, written by Charlotte Lillis, discusses the use of stem cell therapy for the consequences of rheumatoid arthritis.