💡 Research Paper Examples on Suicide
- Geriatric Suicide: Causes, Treatment, Recommendations
The suicide issue has a large scale as it's prevalent in the geriatric population. This work identifies geriatric suicide causes, treatment guidelines and gives recommendations.
- Adolescent Suicide Treatment and Intervention
This paper examines eight published articles that contain results, from research conducted on adolescent suicide.
- Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia as Ethical Issues
Assisted suicide and euthanasia are in accordance with the utilitarian principle and make it possible for medical professionals to allow patients to die peacefully.
- The Main Causes of Suicide in Australia
Suicide refers to the act of intentionally killing oneself. It is very challenging to deal with the subject of suicide owing to the nature of its complexity.
- Physician-Assisted Suicide: A Challenge for Living
Physician assisted suicide refers to the act of providing information to a competent patient with a sole purpose of assisting the patient end his or her life.
- Physician Assisted Suicide: Ethical Issues
Most people agree to physician-assisted suicide is acceptable in animals, which cannot express an opinion; it should also be acceptable in humans, who often can express their opinions.
- Ethical Quandaries and Legal Considerations in Practicing Physician-Assisted Suicide
Current clinical practice, ethical, and legal practices leave decisions regarding medically assisted death to family members and the affected individual.
- The Relationship Between Teenage Suicide and Depression
This paper shall outline and explore risk factors, the connection of depression and its symptoms to suicide ideation, as well factors that contribute to suicide ideation among adolescents.
- Depression as a Suicide Factor
The topic of suicide and mental health has always been a complicated one because of the variability in opinions and the sensitivity of the subject at hand.
- Assisted Suicide Within the Framework of Ethical Principles of Nursing
While each person may consider his or her own mortality at some point in life, terminally ill patients begin to look at the matter from a different perspective.
- Physician-Assisted Suicide and Other Options
Since some states have legalized PAS while others have not, PAS brings about conflicting issues on the legal and ethical matters, and what the state allows her resident to do.
- Assisted Suicide and Reasons Against It
Assisted suicide denotes measures by which a person or a group of people assist another person to voluntarily bring about his or her own death.
- Self-Harm and Suicide Among Adolescents
This paper explores the issue of suicide and self-harm in adolescents and determines which reasons lead to these behaviors and how they are interconnected.
- Discussion of Physician-Assisted Suicide
While proponents feel that Physician-Assisted Suicide eliminates human suffering, opponents cite the moral perspectives against the practice.
- Protective Factors Against Suicide in U.S. Military Service
The study tends to examine the protective risk factors recognized to be connected with an increased prevalence rate of suicide behaviors among US soldiers.
- Teenage Suicide: The Silent Killer of the Youth
According to the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention, teenage suicide is the third leading cause of death in young people between the age of 15 and 24 years.
- Assisted Suicide: Legislation Issues
Assisted suicide remains a controversial issue and coming up with legislation to shape the course practice can either be productive or counterproductive.
- Teenage Suicide Factors and Psychological Aspect
This paper examines the problem of adolescent suicide, its causes, contributing factors, solutions, and the psychological aspect.
- Legalization of Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide in Canada
The practices of euthanasia and assisted suicide among medical practitioners in Canada are deemed illegal by Canadian law.
- Right to Die With Assisted Suicide Should Be Legal
The paper gives proofs that under certain circumstances, physician-assisted suicide can be both morally and ethically acceptable.
- Aiding Commission of Suicide Not Murder
This paper argues why the enactment of the Death with Dignity act failed to rectify the failings of the Aiding Commission of Suicide, not Murder law.
- Suicide Prevention: Bullying and Depression
Suicide is among the leading causes of death in the globe, and it is closely associated with stress and depression both in childhood and later in adulthood.
- Amanda Todd's Bullying and Suicide Story
Amanda Todd was a Canadian teenager who committed suicide on 10th October 2012 after being a long-term victim of bullying.
- Teen Depression and Suicide in Soto “The Afterlife”
In “The Afterlife,” Gary Soto scrutinizes the challenges to teen mental health by portraying the protagonist observing from a side perspective the challenges faced by teenagers.
- Physician-Assisted Suicide: Barrett’s Case
Some of the concerns associated with physician-assisted suicide include the autonomy of patients, rights to life, and the nature of terminal illnesses.
- Korean President Roh Suicide From Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs Perspective
According to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, self-actualization is the peak of experience when a person reaches understanding and harmony with his/herself and the surrounding people.
- Ethical Issues in Teenage Suicide Research
The research comes with some ethical setbacks that hinder obtaining accurate information. This paper dives into the difficulties of ethical research in teenage suicide.
- Physician-assisted Suicide: Ethical Dilemmas and Free Will
Physician-assisted suicide (PAS) remains a controversial issue, especially its legality and morality. Several ethical issues shape the medical policies and laws guiding PAS.
- Suicide as a Health Risk Among Adolescents
This paper provides an overview of suicide as a risk factor among youths, contributing factors, prevalence within the community, and the role of healthcare practitioners.
- Suicide Assessment for Pediatric Patients in Acute Health Care Setting
Working with children is always challenging but honorable because many health problems and concerns can be identified at their early stages and preventive steps may be taken.
👍 Good Suicide Essay Samples for College
- Suicide Assessment by Psychiatric Nurses
Suicide Assessment by Psychiatric Nurses: A Phenomenographic Study by Aflague and Ferszt discusses how psychiatric nurses conceptualize suicide assessment using phenomenography.
- The United States Healthcare Intervention on Suicide Crisis
The solution to the suicide crisis can be found if a multi-directional approach is used in addition to the available health care services.
- Veteran Peer Suicide Prevention
The two competing needs of the veterans in the United States are the lack of policies that are specifically designed to address the healthcare needs of this population.
- Assisted Suicide Controversy in Medical Ethics
Assisted suicide is one of the most controversial topics in the field of health care. There are valid arguments presented on both sides of the discussion.
- Attitudes Related to Euthanasia and Physician-Assisted Suicide Among Terminally Ill Patients
This discussion describes one of the key safeguards that should be outlined in any acceptable assisted death policy and why it is an important attribute.
- Euthanasia or Assisted Suicide
The present paper looks into the issue of physician- or doctor-assisted suicide or euthanasia from a number of perspectives.
- Euthanasia & Physician Assisted Suicide
The medical definition of euthanasia states that it is the practice or method of performing specific actions by a doctor at a patient's request.
- Teenage Suicide Causes in the United States
The most difficult period in one’s life is the teenage period. Teen suicide is the third leading cause of death among young people in the United States alone.
- Euthanasia: Mercy Killing or Assisted Suicide?
The euthanasia debate embraces compelling and impassioned arguments on both sides of the issue. Societal issues and practical issues of euthanasia.
- Pros and Cons of Physically-Assisted Suicide
The paper discusses that even though physician-assisted suicide contradicts ethics, the evidence shows the prevalence of towards the practice among terminally ill patients.
- Should Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?
The review explores the “Should Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?” by T. Mechmann and A. Carra (2017) that describes the details of the historical case of Myers v. Schneiderman.
- The Legalization of Euthanasia and Physician-Assisted Suicide
The literature on euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide was searched to identify common trends and topics.
- Mentally Ill Offenders With Suicide Tendency
This paper aims to discuss some of the special requirements of mentally ill offenders and analyze some potential solutions to improve their condition and situation in prisons.
- Violent Extremism and Suicide Terrorist Attacks
Despite all attempts to struggle against violent extremism and mitigate its negative aftermath, there is still much to be done to protect citizens and preserve peace.
- Bullying and Suicide Relationship: Data Analysis
Bullying is one of the main reasons why teenagers commit suicide. Parents should watch over their children in order to identify and help them fight the effects of bullying.
- The Issue of Medically Assisted Suicide
The current paper discusses that laws against death with dignity or medically assisted suicide are unjustified laws.
- The Art of Negotiation and Suicide Prevention
Negotiation is a tool for non-violent conflict settlement. This research studies the use of negotiation in suicide prevention and reveals the role of a negotiator.
- The Relation Between the Teen Suicide and Bullying
During the teenage years, bullying and harassment represent cases of social animosity that make suicide an option.
- Suicide Within the Youth: Causal Analysis
The problem of suicide within youth is one of the most burning problems nowadays. Suicide is generally regarded as the third cause of death for young people between 10 and 24.
- Suicide Prevention and Risk Assessment
Suicide risk assessment is a significant activity because it allows social workers to identify clients’ suicide ideation and offer some ways to minimize it.
- Veterans' Health Access Improvements and Suicide Risk Prevention
Insufficient healthcare provision and lack of accessibility may serve as a considerable predictor of higher suicide rates among veterans.
- Suicide and Long Term Grief in Significant Others in Relation to Dying
The reasons behind suicide and the qualitative essence of suicide-related grief cannot be assessed outside of affected people’s ability to operate with highly abstract categories.
- Male and Female Suicide Statistics: Causes and Effect
Women commit suicide four times less in comparison with men. Men have much higher rates of suicide due to their natural restraint, suppression of emotions, and social stereotypes.
- Illegal Euthanasia and Physician-Assisted Suicide
Euthanasia is an issue in medicine that poses imminent controversies cause of the dynamic ethical overview. The practice enshrines physician-assisted suicide.
- Euthanasia as Physician-Assisted Suicide
Among patients there are people who do not recognize euthanasia. Nevertheless, we must recognize that the interruption of life is contrary to the basic tenets of Christianity.
- Suicide in Fire Service Problem Overview
Although firefighters worldwide appear less stressed with their work, statistical data shows that suicide in fire service is likely to be highest relative to all other professions.
- “The Effect of Country Music on Suicide” by Stack and Gundlach
This work is an analysis of the book The Effect of Country Music on Suicide and all the variables listed therein according to observation of control groups.
- Physician Assisted Suicide Legalization in the USA
This paper insightfully addresses the issue of euthanasia and comprehensively analyses the arguments for and against the process of euthanasia.
- Birth Order Personality Characteristics That Cause Suicide
This paper’s topic is leading birth order personality characteristics that cause suicide and protective factors in males above the age of seventy.
- Death with Dignity Act: Physician-Assisted Suicide
The paper enumerates the fundamental aspects regarding the Death with Dignity Act (DDA) as well as the Physician-Assisted Suicide (PAS).
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Suicide
- Physician-Assisted Suicide: Euthanasia
Diverse but equally strongly held and well-analyzed ideas on PAS are prevalent among meditative, ethically acceptable people.
- Suicide and Bipolar Disorder: Medical Treatment
Modern patients are free to choose treatment methods that can be offered in hospital settings. Lithium and Lexapro are frequently recommended for patients with bipolar disorders.
- Suicide is a Crucial Health Risk Among Adolescents
Nowadays, suicide is the second most prevalent cause of death among adolescents in the US and worldwide, accounting for about 800,000 lives globally.
- ‘Medical Tourist’ Documentary: Tour for Physician-Assisted Suicide
The documentary film “Medical tourist” provides a story on the last days of Craig Ewert, a native of Chicago who goes on a tour to Switzerland for physician-assisted suicide.
- Ethics of Suicide Among Terminally Ill Patients
The pain, anguish, and despair terminally ill patients face drive them to make informed choices to end their lives; these reasons are justified and should be respected.
- Brady Act Homicide and Suicide Associated Rates
The thesis of this paper was to determine whether the enactment of the Brady Act has a significant effect on the rates of homicide and suicide in the USA.
- Suicide Risks Among Schoolchildren
This article is of great value, as it reveals an essential topic of the problems of assessing the risk of suicide among schoolchildren.
- Crisis Lethality and Dynamics of Suicide
Cases of suicide have been on increase, especially in western countries. It is believed that people commit suicide to evade problems perceived to be worse than death.
- Suicide in the Military and Among Veterans
Different kinds of mental health disorders affect military personnel and veterans. In extreme cases, such disorders could lead to death (suicide).
- Suicide Among Adolescents and Family Support
The research problem is suicide ideation among adolescents, and the particular area to be studied is the role of family and professional support.
- Preventing Child Suicide: The Role of Family Therapy
Due to the increasing number of child suicide cases, more studies need to be done on various types of family therapy and other psychotherapies in preventing suicide.
- Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology: Teen Suicide
Suicide has been said to be the third leading cause of death for 15 to 24-year-olds and the sixth leading cause of death for 5-14-year-olds.
- Causes of Increased Suicide Rates in the United States
Many factors are responsible for the rise in suicide rates in the US. A close examination of the causes of the recent spike in suicide cases is necessary to prevent further incidents.
- Soldier and Veteran Suicide Prevention Meeting
Recently, the number of suicides has been steadily increasing; it is believed that the reason for this is Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Arguments Against Physician-Assisted Suicide
One who practices medicine should be bound by the ethic of wanting to help others and not help them kill themselves by providing the means necessary for this.
- The Crisis of Lethality: Suicide as a Health Issue
Suicide is a global health issue of concern. The dynamics of suicide can be explained using various theories like the Freudian inward aggression theory.
- Suicide and How the Media Affects It
The impact of the media's information about suicide on population behavior has repeatedly been the subject of various studies and discussions.
- The Importance of Right Nursing Help in Prevent Suicide and Palliative Care
The paper provides annotated bibliography about nursing role in suicide prevent and palliative care and importance of right help.
- Public Policy Meeting Devoted to Suicide Prevention
The meeting under consideration occurred in 2019 and was devoted to suicide prevention for people currently serving in the military and veterans.
- Euthanasia and Suicide Issues in Christian Ethics
Euthanasia allows ending the suffering of individuals with incurable illnesses that cause them tremendous pain and prevent them from living fulfilled lives and function normally.
- Suicide in Adolescence
In the paper psychoeducational intervention for adolescents is developed and evaluated to improve suicide-related outcomes for high-risk students.
- Adolescent Mental and Suicide Issues
This paper discusses four websites that provide information related to the topic of adolescent mental and suicide issues.
- Suicide Screening as an Evidence-Based Practice
The paper focuses on suicide prevention among adolescents using suicide screening as a nursing tool to deal with the problem.
- The Crisis of Lethality: Suicide
Although there are several instances where people who attempt suicide have been able to come out of it alive, it remains one highest causes of death.
- Adolescent Suicide in South Africa
This report concerns the rise of suicide in South Africa, with the youth increasingly attempting or committing suicide as a result of depression.
- Euthanasia & Physician Assisted Suicide (PAS)
The problem of euthanasia goes beyond the scope of purely medical issues since it confronts moral, socio-economic, philosophical, legal, and political aspects.
- Suicide Ideation in Patients With COPD
The purpose of this study is to: assess the point prevalence of SI with the PHQ-9 in a cohort of patients with moderate to very severe COPD enrolled in the CASCADE study.
- Suicide Prevention Consultation Model
The present paper analyzes a consultation model and offers a design of a suicide prevention model for a patient.
- Teenage Suicide: Approaches for Nurses to Adopt
Teenage suicide is of great public health concern because it is considered one of the top three causes of death among adolescents and young adults.
- “The Morality and Rationality of Suicide” by Richard Brandt
Richard Brandt dedicated his work ’The Morality and Rationality of Suicide’ to the analysis of suicide concept on the basis of its morality and blameworthy.
✍️ Best Suicide Essay Examples to Write about
- Myths About Suicide by Thomas Joiner
The book Myths About Suicide by Thomas Joiner gives examples of many myths prevalent in society, and these myths prevent helping people who need support.
- Durkheim's Study of Suicide
Emile Durkheim was born from a Jewish family in the village of Epinal near Strasbourg, France. His work was based on two themes, control of collectivism over individualism.
- Assisted Suicide: Euthanasia and Self-Determination
Although assisted suicide is legal in certain parts of the world, in most places, the debate about whether it should be legal continues.
- Euthanasia and Physician-Assisted Suicide
The notions of euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide have been a topic of continuous discussion for decades.
- Physician Assisted Suicide
The issues of the practice of Physician Assisted Suicide are contentious for most people. This paper is an argument against the use of PAS as a tool of ending human suffering.
- Indicators of Suicide Overview and Analysis
The indicators of suicide may include the characteristics of the current situation, mood, and cognitive activity of a person, which shows an increased degree of suicidal risk.
- Physician-Assisted Suicide: Ethical Dilemma and Stakeholders
Is it morally or ethically wrong to institute PAS? This is the first ethical dilemma. If the State will pass a law legalizing PAS, what will be the safeguards?
- David Hume’s Arguments Regarding Suicide
According to Hume, suicide does not violate one’s duty to himself. It is normal and acceptable that humans seek to have a happy and fulfilling life.
- Bullying and Suicide: Outcomes and Implications
Bullying may occur in any society or time. Bulling is part of a wide-ranging pattern of antisocial behavior, with long-term consequences for society.
- Euthanasia, Palliative Sedation and Assisted Suicide
The paper aims to discuss moral arguments used to distinguish between euthanasia, assisted suicide, and palliative sedation.
- Early Separation and Suicide
When early separation occurs, a child who is not well taken care of can potentially succumb to mental problems, which can, in turn, act as a motivation for suicide.
- Investigating Suicide in Japan
This paper will examine the issue of suicide in Japan, its history, the psychological and sociological aspects.
- Adolescent Suicide and Mental Health Database
In 2013, 2.7% of students in grades 9-12 made suicide attempts that required medical attention. To assist healthcare policymakers in this area, a database can be offered.
- Physician-Assisted Suicide and Alternative Options
The debate over Physician-Assisted Suicide has covered the response of the people who feel they are prepared to assist the terminally ill with suicide.
- Suicide Bombings on the Dorrat Al Jadawel Compound
On May 12, 2003 three separate teams of terrorists carried out suicide bomb attacks all of which were located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Suicide Among Adolescents: Research Dissemination Plan
This study aims to research suicide among adolescents, including the main factors that can influence the decision to commit suicide, the reasons leading to such thoughts.
- Americans Who Attempted Suicide Aren't Getting Care
Survey of Americans Who Attempted Suicide Finds Many Aren't Getting Care states that an increase in suicides is associated with mental illness and difficulties in healthcare.
- Suicide and Crisis Intervention in the USA
Suicide is seemingly becoming an enormous social issue in society. In the United States, suicide is ranked tenth among the leading causes of death.
- Assisted Suicide or Euthanasia
The paper examines the secular arguments in support of and against physician-assisted suicide. It defines the main terms of the practice.
- Physician-Assisted Suicide as Liberation from Suffering
Physician-Assisted Suicide, the death of a patient as a result of being aided to undertake a life-ending act by a physician, is a contentious issue of importance in society.
- Suicide in Teenagers: Health Policy Research
Nowadays, intentional self-harm is one of the most common causes of death worldwide, and some studies reveal that suicide is especially common among people of 15-30 years old.
- Euthanasia and Physician-Assisted Suicide: Interesting Facts
The generic definition of euthanasia states that it is an omission or an action that, by intension or itself, causes death alleviating suffering.
- Adolescent Health Risk Seminar: Suicide
The purpose of this presentation is to explore the issue of adolescent suicide properly in order to contribute to its solution in the long run.
- Physician-Assisted Suicide (PAS) Controversy
Physician-Assisted Suicide (PAS) allows terminally ill patients to exercise full control over their destinies, even while on the deathbed.
- Causes and Effects of Teenage Suicide in Canada
Suicide is revealed as one of the most common cause of death for people as compared to other causes like accidents and homicide.
- Physician-Assisted Suicide is a Basic Right
Physician-assisted suicide has been a subject of numerous debates for as long as it has been available. PAS is legal in Colorado and some other states in the US.
- Physician-Assisted Suicide and Related Ethical Issues
Physician-assisted suicide is a highly intricate and complex ethical issue, which requires a thorough analysis and understanding to draw any form of evidenced conclusions.
- Suicide and Suicidal Behavior
There are numerous psychological theories that have been used to discuss suicide and suicidal behavior. The most common of them is the interpersonal psychological theory of suicidal behavior.
- Factors That Contribute to Suicide
The reasons that can promote or encourage suicide can be psychological, social factors, and mental illness/disorders. This paper covers these contributing factors.
- Assisted Suicide as a Humane Solution
Despite the numerous ethical and legal issues, assisted suicide offers a humanitarian way out of suffering for patients and families.
📝 Suicide Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Suicide: The Leading Causes of Death Worldwide
The paper provides a literature review that covers the epidemiology of suicide, risk and protective factors and prevention strategies.
- Gerontology and Suicide Prevention: EBP Project
Elderly individuals comprise one of the most vulnerable populations due to the frailty resulting from their old age.
- Gay Marriage: Societal Suicide
Gay ‘Marriage’: Societal Suicide stands in powerful opposition to gay marriage and strives to prove that a family must be a strong “traditional building block” that exists in human society.
- Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide
There are critical ethical, legal, religious, and political concerns that bedevil the controversial practice of euthanasia/PAS.
- Cyberbullying and Suicide
In order for a bullying incident to be considered cyberbullying, the actions of the perpetrator must be connected to harm caused.
- Personal Reflection on Suicide Prevention Information
The paper discusses that students and teachers should be trained in detecting and understanding signs of suicide among peers.
- Psychological and Emotional Conditions of Suicide and Depression
Art and literature have been the niches that have allowed dissecting the issue of suicide without significant social reprimand toward the authors.
- The Right for Death With Dignity: Medically Assisted Suicide
The paper states that the ethical considerations regarding the right of the patients to die depending on the philosophical and religious positions of patients.
- Durkheim’s Types of Suicide and COVID-19
Egoistic suicide has likely increased somewhat with the advent of COVID-19 and the circumstances that it has created.
- US Assisted Suicide Law: Opinions and Trends
Recent statistics show that hundreds within Oregon, Washington, California and Vermont have died peacefully under the death with dignity bill.
- Camus on Philosophical Suicide
The origin of Camus’ argument over philosophical suicide is based on the concept of nature being abstract and thus making it very hard for people to fully and clearly understand it.
- Media Highlight of a Suicide at a Mental Hospital
The journalist can publicize the patient’s suicide to attract public attention to the mistreatment of patients at the mental hospital and promote accuracy and impartiality.
- Termination of Life on Request and Assisted Suicide
This brief’s objective is to analyze the background of ethical, sociological, legal, and criminological perspectives on euthanasia and various procedures of termination of life.
- Suicide Prevention Study: Letter of Intent
The topic of the proposed study is the areas of improvement in the current post-traumatic stress disorder therapy to enhance suicide prevention in the veteran population.
- Suicide as a Major Mental Health Challenge
The presented paper identifies suicide as a major mental health challenge that all professionals in the field of nursing should begin to take seriously.
- Drug Abuse as Voluntary Suicide
Drug and alcohol abuse is like voluntary suicide. The effects of substance abuse are vast and problematic in every society. Substance abuse aids the spread of AIDS, pun intended.
- The Crisis of Lethality in Suicide
This paper investigates the crisis of lethality in suicide. This paper will examine these characteristics and assess the significance of the triage assessment.
- Legal, Ethical and Moral Issues Facing Nurses in Cases of Patient-Requested Suicide
Suicide, whether assisted or unassisted, is a common issue affecting practitioners in nursing, clinical and biomedical fields. Legal, moral, and ethical decision is required.
- Organizations Convincing to Become a Suicide Terrorist
Suicide terrorism is one of the greatest threats to democracy. There are common characteristics of people and organizations who promote suicide missions.
- Controversial Topic of Physician-Assisted Suicide
The paper states that physician-assisted suicide is a topic that has ignited a relentless debate because of the argument that surrounds its execution.
- Suicide, Its Categories, Causes and Effects
The discussion about the causes and effects of suicide is not about to end soon. This is because we still do not know exactly what leads to cases of suicide.
- Social Marketing and Instincts: Suicide Campaign
The potential purpose of the social marketing campaign is to raise public awareness about the alarming increase in suicide rates.
- The Problem of Adolescent Suicide
The authors of this work state that the problem of suicide among youth is extremely serious as the rates of suicide deaths and self-harm increase during this period.
- States’ Laws on Physician-Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia
The State passed the “Oregon Death with Dignity Act” in the year 1994. The law allows physician-assisted dying with certain restrictions.
- Suicide, Homicide, and Psychological Theories
Suicidal attempts do not always result in death because the nature of some of them can be reversed. It is important to administer proper treatment to a suicidal person.
- Did Hitler Commit Suicide?
The paper states that Adolf Hitler, who was a Nazi ruler, committed suicide. He considered the option of fleeing that is a dishonorable act and stayed in Berlin.
- College Students: Suicide and Bullying
Cyberbullying is a common form of bullying experienced in colleges because of technological advancements. One of the major effects of bullying is suicide.
- Suicide Among Veterans Issue
The increase in suicide rates among veterans frightens and reveals the magnitude of mental challenges experienced by the group.
- COVID-19 Effects on Adolescents’ Isolation and Suicide Rates
This research seeks to explore the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on adolescents’ isolation and suicide rates and provide an annotated bibliography on the topic.
- The Global Problem of Geriatric Suicide
Preventing suicide in an old population is a difficult task, as many interventions were proven to be ineffective.
🌟 Suicide Essay Templates to Improve Your Paper
- Suicide Factors as Society's Issue
The essay analyzes what factors can trigger suicide and how this phenomenon can be explained from a behavioristic point of view.
- The Dynamic of Suicide and Suicide Lethality
There are several suicide dynamics: the precipitating condition, the search for a solution, stimulus, and psychological need that entails being thwarted or frustrated.
- Argument for Euthanasia and Physician-Assisted Suicide
This essay makes the case for physician assisted euthanasia in terms of medical ethics and conserving the resources of the medical industry.
- Suicide, Personality, and Characteristics
Some can cope with stress and find ways to prevent depression while others cannot handle the pressure. Suicide is one of the ways people deal with problems.
- Physician-Assisted Suicide: Arguments Against
In modern healthcare, there are many practices that polarize society, and physician-assisted suicide is one of them.
- Suicide Risks in Adolescents and Impact of COVID-19 on the Elderly
In mental health research, suicide and risk management protocols focus on guaranteeing patient well-being and response to anticipated and unexpected situations.
- Euthanasia & Physician-Assisted Suicide (PAS)
This paper discusses euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide, whether it is ethical, and analyzes alternatives to PAS – hospice and palliative care.
- Clinical Problem: Suicide Prevention in Geriatric Patients
This research considered the clinical problem that consists of the challenge of suicide prevention in older patients, especially those suffering from terminal illnesses.
- The Tendencies of Teenage Suicide in Africa
Community involvement is extremely imperative in curbing suicidal tendencies among African teenagers. The family should be aware of the teenagers’ growth and development.
- Physician-Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia
The essay seeks a justifiable reason for euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide since the physician can provide the patient with the perfect ways of committing one.
- Assisted Suicide or Prolonged Suffering?
This essay examines the central question whether it is alright to allow a terminally ill person to take his or her own life or should the person be denied such a choice.
- The Act Codenamed H.R. 4861 for Suicide Victims
The Act codenamed H.R. 4861 is an amendment to the already existing Public Health Service Act and is intended to expand the scope of care for the victims of suicide attempts.