💡 Research Paper Examples on Therapeutics
- The Outcomes of Appliance Digital Therapeutics in Healthcare
Thanks to digital medicine, doctors can use robotic surgery or use statistics tracking applications, this can be applied in the treatment of different diseases.
- Therapeutic Adherence
Therapeutic adherence is assumed as one of the critical factors that influence the success of the treatment.
- Therapeutic Exercise: Stretching and Strength
Stretching promotes optimal blood flow throughout the body and prevents varicose veins, obesity, heart disease, and arthritis.
- Therapeutic Alliance Importance and Implications
This research paper seeks to critically review the work done by other researchers as far as the therapist-client relationship is concerned in the various fields of therapy.
- The Therapeutic Relationship and its Links to Emotional Intelligence
This study investigated the role that EI plays in therapy, the therapist‘s perspective of trait EI, and the meaning of the therapeutic relationship from therapists’ perspectives.
- Therapeutic Treating of Patients With Depressive Disorder
The report will discuss acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) as the best method to treat a patient suffering from a depressive disorder.
- The Therapeutic Principles of Group Counseling
Therapeutic principles of group counseling conversion stage have characteristics such as struggle with group control, resistance, anxiety, establishment of trust within the group.
- Using the Genogram in Therapeutic Activity
The present paper describes the case of Peter Johnston, who decided to move his immediate family away from the dysfunctional relationships with his wife's parents.
- The Therapeutic Alliance in Family Therapy
Throughout this research, treatment of adolescents abusing drugs is evaluated using therapeutic alliances in family therapy.
- Therapeutic Association and Its Influence on Medicine
This paper aims to expound on the therapeutic association as a vital aspect of the health process that influences all the medical fields.
- Adult Nursing: Therapeutic Interpersonal Relationships
This paper analyses the major issues that support the establishment of therapeutic relationships in nursing environments.
- Therapeutic Recreation Improving Patients' Life
A recreational therapist Cathy O’Keefe noted in “An Essay for Students Interested in Therapeutic Recreation” that many people do not understand the purpose of this profession.
- Therapeutic Techniques: Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
Focusing is aimed to help in a more detailed consideration of significant thoughts and involves focusing on one idea or word produced by the client.
- Park Therapeutic Recreation Programs
Berala on the Park mission is to provide “optimum quality resident care delivered with a sense of warmth, friendliness, professionalism and individual pride.
- Rogers and a Therapeutic Relationship
This paper discusses Carl Rogers and a therapeutic relationship. In this work analysis of Rogers' work is applied to author’s personal experience.
- Therapeutic Assessment Interview With Mr. Jose Machans
The paper states that to address dementia and depression complications associated with the patient, the plan of care aims at realizing three goals.
- The Therapeutic Remedies Among Asthma Patients
Asthma mainly affects the respiratory organs of an individual based on the inflammation of the airway, increasing the mucus that block the passage of oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- Warfarin Sensitivity: Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
Patients under warfarin prescription respond differently to the drug based on their gender, age, related medication, body mass, heredity.
- Decreasing Patient Agitation Using Individualized Therapeutic Activities
The article aims at addressing the issues related to patient agitation by evaluating how effective therapeutic interventions are on patient agitation.
- Schizophrenia and Biological Therapeutic Approach
This study approaches schizophrenia from a therapeutic point of view and identifies therapy as a viable tool in managing schizophrenia.
- Therapeutic Communication and Relationships
As a nurse practitioner, maintaining therapeutic communications with a patient is a very important aspect of achieving a goal.
- Therapeutic Technique of Heliox Therapy
This study analyzes heliox therapy as a medical intervention that is done using oxygen and helium to aid in the process of alleviating various respiratory distresses.
- Therapeutic Reduction as Responsibility Abdication
This study focuses on whether the therapeutic reduction is really nothing more than an excuse to abdicate responsibility for one's actions.
- Laughter and Its Therapeutic Value
The therapeutic value of laughter has been thoroughly studied for the last decades, and even laugh-based interventions were proposed as a method of healing.
- Art, Music, and Dance in Therapeutic Treatment
The paper reviews music, art, and dance as separate elements and their combination, as an important option for the treatment of disability problems.
- Domestic Violence and Non-Therapeutic Interventions
In the United States, the issue of domestic violence is closely related to other misfortunate circumstances in people’s lives.
- A Close Look at Therapeutic Touch Study by Rosa
A Close Look at Therapeutic Touch by Rosa provides evidence of its failure and unjustifiable use. This essay will provide a critical evaluation of the study.
- Therapeutic Approaches: Behavioral and Cognitive-Behavioral
In this assignment, compares two therapeutic approaches: the behavioral and cognitive-behavioral on four aspects, and discusses some of the multicultural issues.
- The Importance of Therapeutic Alliance and Its Implications for Therapists
The aim of the research was to try and establish the appropriate outcome measurement techniques and in turn use the research outcome to establish whether psychotherapy is effective
- Humor as a Therapeutic Tool at Health and Humor Website Humormatters.com
The purpose of the Humor Matters website is to propagate humor as a therapeutic tool encouraging people to find ways to laugh more.
👍 Good Therapeutics Essay Samples for College
- The Thymulin Hormone as a Therapeutic Agent
This paper seeks to investigate the use of the Thymulin hormone as a therapeutic agent by assessing different research studies carried out.
- Key Variables and Therapeutic Factors
In many studies, cohesion is used to mean emotional bonds among members of a particular group. It also refers to the shared values within a group.
- Therapeutic Hypothermia After Cardiac Arrest
Therapeutic cooling measures have better outcomes in patients who have been resuscitated following a cardiac arrest compared to those who did not receive such treatment.
- Examining the Relationship Between Therapeutic Self-Care and Adverse Events for Home Care Clients in Ontario, Canada
Self-care is one of the fundamental aspects of the nursing theory, as it ensures that patients will be able to manage their health conditions.
- Laughter and Humor in Therapeutic Application
Humor is one of the vital elements of human communication and interaction. It helps individuals to understand each other better and engage in meaningful forms of collaboration.
- Therapeutic Benefits of Laughter and Humour
The use of laughter and humor for therapeutical purposes enhances the recovery of patients from mental diseases.
- Childhood Trauma, Its Effects and Therapeutic Process
Trauma is an unpleasant experience that a person undergoes through in development. There is hope because the condition can be rectified through therapeutic process.
- Mirror-Image Biology to Enhanced Therapeutic Proteins
The concepts described in From Mirror-Image Biology to Enhanced Therapeutic Proteins exemplify the potential of cell chemical biology generally and mirror-image forms.
- Therapeutic Communication and Barriers in Nursing
Effective therapeutic communication requires the nurse to understand the communication barriers, which may be social, physical and psychological barriers that impede communication.
- Moralistic Therapeutic Deism: The New American Religion
Moralistic Therapeutic Deism is a doctrine that is common among adolescents in the US. The doctrine is associated with multiple beliefs regarding religion.
- Origin and Biochemical Basis for the Therapeutic Action of Morphine
Morphine is an opioid agonist, Schedule II controlled substance, and is subject to criminal diversion. Morphine may be taken by drug abusers and people with addiction disorders.
- Therapeutic Recreation – Prader-Willi Syndrome
There is a significant number of people suffering from the Prader – Willi syndrome and it is therefore necessary to ensure that their lives are protected.
- Women's Therapeutic Lifestyle Modiﬁcation Study
The paper analyzes Oh et al.'s study Effects of a 3-month therapeutic lifestyle modiﬁcation program to improve bone health in postmenopausal Korean women in a rural community.
- Therapeutic Diets Used in the Hospital
A therapeutic diet is a meal plan that controls the ingestion of particular nutrients or foods, and it forms part of the management of a health condition.
- Therapeutic Properties of Fish Oil: Reduction of Heart Diseases
Over the past few decades, there has been a growing interest in the therapeutic properties of fish oil. The studies show that fish oil is beneficial in reducing cardiac associated deaths.
- Pharmacology, Therapeutics, Nursing on Diseases
This paper discusses such health problems: Atherosclerotic plaque, rupture of a plaque in the left coronary artery, hypertension, myocardial infarction, and heart failure.
- Therapeutic and Non-therapeutic Communications in When a Man Loves a Woman
Therapeutic communications exist between Alice and the nurse at the rehabilitation center and Alice and Gray, the friend she met at the rehabilitation center.
- Type 1 Diabetes and Appropriate Therapeutic Diet
The food intake and knowledge needed can be related to the education and subsequent application of the therapeutic diet.
- Establishing Therapeutic Environment in Prisons to Address Recidivism in the USA
Cognitive behavioral therapy groups have gained momentum in the U.S. correctional system. Inmates are trained to interact with others in diverse settings, as well as choose the most appropriate behavioral model.
- Neural Stem Cells in Therapeutic Purposes
Neural stem cells must be used as a therapeutic measure to slow or halt the aging process due to their rejuvenation and differentiation capabilities.
- Assessment and Therapeutic Approaches for Drug Addiction Clients
The paper uses various drug addiction assessment methods to examine the severity, give clinicians insight into the problem and assist in psychotherapy.
- Therapeutic Activities: Collecting Harmless Insects
The Collecting Insects activity enables students to realize growth in the different areas of development, including social, and spiritual phases of personal development.
- Drug Sales Channel, Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Drug abuse is an imminent threat to the livelihood of Americans due to the profound hindrance to social growth and development.
- Bioinformatics of Plant-Based Therapeutics
The article researches how gluten impacts the human body, its origin, harm and methods of diagnostics and treatment with diet.
- COVID-19: Characteristics and Therapeutics by Chilamakuri & Agarwal
The main points of the epidemiology, morphology, infection process and other critical characteristics of COVID-19 must be discussed.
- Therapeutic Massage and the Reduction of Overall Stress and Anxiety
This paper describes possible biases in conducting a qualitative study of the issue of therapeutic massage and its effect on the human condition.
- Depression Treatments and Therapeutic Strategies
This article examines the effectiveness of different depression treatments and reviews the therapeutic strategies, which can be helpful if the initial treatment fails.
- Disease Management: Therapeutic Education Research
Therapeutic education is a complex of essential actions to help patients manage their treatment and prevent possible sequela. This activity provides an additional therapeutic effect
- Therapeutic Interventions for the Older Adult With Depression and Dementia
The paper researches the therapeutic interventions which relevant for the older people with depression and dementia nowadays.
- Medical Marijuana – Therapeutic Use of Marijuana
The suspiciousness of the federal government toward is explained by the discrepancies in definitions and types of marijuana that is widespread in the United States.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Therapeutics
- The Therapeutic Alliance as the Foundation for Psychological Treatments
This article describes the concept of free association in psychoanalysis, and also analyzes the principles of different types of therapy in the treatment of mental disorders.
- Developing a Therapeutic Alliance
Therapeutic relationships encompass the sharing of highly personal and intimate information, emotions, and thoughts regarding the issue in question.
- Therapeutic Interventions for Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson ’s disease (PD) is a serious progressive disease that was first described in 1817 by James Parkinson.
- Hypothermia for Therapeutic Purposes
The research paper endeavors to investigate existing evidence in the medical literature that therapeutic hypothermia has found use in the treatment of specific conditions.
- Therapeutic Intervention in Families
In the course of therapy, the couple builds relationships within the family by transitioning from using unhealthy strategies to adopting positive ones.
- Therapeutic Communication Between Nurses and Dementia Patients
NP provides the client with a fake reassurance that there is no need to worry over an issue. The client’s feelings are undermined as the client becomes reassured.
- Consequences of Using LSD as a Therapeutic Agent
The uncontrolled use of the hallucinogen has impacted nearly all areas of society, including religion, politics, and the art industry.
- Therapeutic Communication Analysis
The paper aims to establish effective therapeutic communication between the student nurse and their patients through the various therapeutic communication techniques.
- Therapeutic Group for Children and Adolescents
The group therapy for children and adolescents differs from the therapy designed for adults in many ways. The major reason for these differences is linked to the peculiarities of human development.
- Therapeutic Hypothermia After Cardiac Arrest
Therapeutic hypothermia is widely used to enhance the survival of patients. This technique is used to protect the brain after a successful resuscitation.
- Therapeutic Interventions in Community Regarding Health
Therapeutic interventions in the community lead to a healthy community. The therapeutic intervention aims at promoting health, preventing illness, treating diseases, and rehabilitation.
- Therapeutic Approaches in Psychotherapy
The current paper compares cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and person-centered therapy and critically evaluates the differences between the two methods.
- Therapeutic Model at Healing Clients That Have Experienced Emotional Abuse
This paper explores a therapeutic model that aims at healing clients that have experienced emotional abuse from past relationships for a family project for a complex Genogram.
- Laughter and Its Therapeutic Value for Health
There is a lot of evidence that laughter is a very common and useful therapy for those who have health issues.
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: Recent Therapeutics Advances
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is an x-linked pathology of the muscular system that occurs predominantly in boys.
- Sexual Trauma and Effective Therapeutic Healing
This paper discusses of the professionals’ responses to the situation of bearing witness to sexual trauma, and to discuss the effective therapeutic healing.
- Therapeutic Communication: Michelina’s Case
In the case description, it is stated that Michelina has a blank expression on her face, stares out of the window and possibly, refuses to make eye contact.
- Inpatient Therapeutic Assessment With Narcissistic Personality Disorder
The paper provides a thorough clinical interview account, and test clarification paired with analytical considerations explicit to narcissism.
- Family Needs Assessment in Therapeutic Conversation
A therapeutic conversation is meant to identify the communication needs of family members and encourage them to express feelings.
- Developing a Therapeutic Alliance
School nursing is a complex job that aims at improving the students' well-being, academic success, and lifelong achievement and health.
- Professional Health Care Therapeutic Communication: Elaine’s Pregnancy
The purpose of this paper is to discuss Elaine’s case in detail with a focus on the dilemma of adoption and the possibility of being sympathetic with Elaine.
- The Practice of Using Therapeutic Drugs
In practice, therapeutic drugs are recommended for clinical use only when their toxicity threshold in humans exceeds their lethal concentrations.
- Non-Therapeutic Interventions for Abused Children
Children and adolescents facing neglect, abuse, school or domestic violence, and even homelessness suffer from the consequences of complex trauma.
- Therapeutic Work With Prisoners Who Self-Harm or Are Suicidal
The prison environment is characterized by a higher prevalence of suicide. Therapists working with suicidal people in correctional facilities are exposed to risks.
- 8 Weeks of Meditation. Therapeutic Advantages of Meditation
Incorporation of meditation in the mainstream health care system is called for and it should be integrated into the national health care system
- Phyllanthus Amarus Therapeutic Qualities
‘Anti-Inflammatory and Analgesic Activities of the Methanol Leaf Extract of Phyllanthus Amarus in some Laboratory Animals’ is an article devoted to the study of the therapeutic qualities.
- Self-Deception and Therapeutic Discharge
Practically everyone knows what the placebo effect is ‒ patients drink a pill that does not contain any medications, but they feel better.