💡 Research Paper Examples on Vaccination
- Influenza Vaccination and Pneumonia Risk Among Older Adults
The paper provides an overview of six scientific articles that deal with aspects of immunization's effect on older adults in the U.S., Australia, and Japan.
- Epidemiological Measures: MMR Vaccination and Autism
This report analyzes and interprets the epidemiological evidence for a possible association between MMR vaccination and the occurrence of autism.
- How Does Vaccination Affect the Cardiovascular System?
Each year people suffer or even die from diseases that could be prevented by vaccinating. Vaccination is a medical achievement representing an optimal treatment preventing from some virus.
- Vaccination is Not a Disputable Issue
Society is divided into two camps: those who support vaccination and those who are sure that it can pose a threat to the health of their children.
- Vaccination for Children: Pros and Cons
Despite such a profound revolution in health care, many parents display concerns over their children's vaccination.
- United Airlines and the Issue of COVID-19 Vaccination
The given assessment will primarily focus on United Airlines and its decisions in regard to mandating the COVID-19 vaccine to all of its employees.
- Do Vaccinated Employees Need to Wear Masks in the Workplace?
As there is a clear need to prevent the re-spreading of the virus, people should adhere to the position that masks should continue to be worn in the workplace.
- Opposing Views on Mandatory Vaccination
In determining the moral positions of the two sides of the debates surrounding mandatory vaccination, personal and communal ethical factors should be explored.
- Vaccination and Autism in Children
This report assumes that: based on scientific evidence, there is no correlation between the development of autism in children and the use of vaccines.
- Rabies Dangers and Vaccination
Rabies, a fatal infectious disease, is a terrible and feared threat to society health, which is present on all continents except for Antarctica.
- Vaccinations Against COVID-19 in Canada: A Structural-Functionalism Perspective
This post will examine and discuss the current vaccination drive against COVID-10 in Canada from the structural-functionalist perspective.
- Should the Covid-19 Vaccination Be Mandatory?
The questions discussed in the paper are – is it worth making vaccination mandatory, does the state have the right to introduce such measures, how ethical is it to refuse vaccines.
- Personal Privacy, Vaccination, and Biofabrication
The paper analyzes study of the process of the influenza vaccine was able to discern a multitude of advantages such as reduction in antibiotic prescriptions and drug costs.
- Immunizations and Vaccines: Mandatory Vaccination in Canada
Compulsory vaccination is a force to reckon with in improving vaccination coverage. In Canada, mandatory vaccination has been more effective in provinces.
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Program
The following paper is focused on the Center for Disease Control (CDC) vaccination program on seasonal influenza.
- Child Welfare: Vaccinations and Immunizations
Childhood immunization is an evidence-based practice implemented to control specific diseases and reduce outbreaks that can have far-reaching impacts on young individuals.
- COVID-19: Vaccination Program
All healthcare workers need to get the COVID-19 vaccine when available because of their increased exposure to this deadly disease.
- Mandatory Influenza Vaccination in the US
The US has proposed a mandatory influenza vaccination exercise for healthcare workers in an attempt to counter the increasing number of new annual infections.
- Anti-Vaccination as a Global Threat
Vaccine hesitancy is a dangerous problem that sometimes carries heavy, and even lethal consequences, and can become a national emergency.
- Should Vaccinations Be Mandatory, Based on Its Pros and Cons
A vaccine protects the person vaccinated and other people indirectly by reducing the population's spread of pathogens. Discussion of whether vaccinations should be mandatory.
- The COVID-19 Vaccination and Partial Changes
The introduction of partial changes will be the most acceptable strategy for the immunization of the population from COVID-19.
- Aspects of Mandatory Vaccination
An optimal solution for preventing the spread of infectious diseases is the introduction of mandatory vaccination because it is more effective.
- Mandatory Child's Vaccination: Arguments Against
Vaccination of children is a standard health precaution recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as a method to prevent outbreaks of deadly illnesses.
- Vaccination Misconceptions in Old Adults
This research focuses on the importance of education to improve the older populace’s willingness to get influenza vaccinated.
- COVID-19 and Vaccination in China
The paper investigates challenges in the Chinese vaccination system and the social attitude toward governmental methods of reducing infestations injections.
- Mandatory Vaccinations: Why Vaccinations Are Effective
This paper discusses why vaccinations are an effective means of eradicating certain infectious diseases, their pros and cons, and whether vaccines should be mandatory in Canada.
- Vaccination of Children Among the African Americans
Some of the barriers that affecting the African American include socioeconomic status, motherhood education, having more than one child in the family and place of vaccination.
- Childhood Vaccination: Policy Priority Issue
Child vaccination is a serious public issue. Nurses may take a leading role in promoting vaccination among religious people and legislators.
- COVID-19 Vaccination: The Social Justice Perspective and the Impact of Social Media
This paper explores the social justice perspective and the social media influence over the vaccine hesitancy despite the visible effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines available.
- Public Health Informatics and Vaccination Coverage
Public health informatics is crucial in increasing life expectancies through the sharing of information to improve health outcomes.
👍 Good Vaccination Essay Samples for College
- Vaccination and Its Economic Implications
The development of vaccines has significant implications for the pharmaceutical market. Disease prevention eliminates the need to create drugs to treat them.
- Vaccination for Children Should Be Mandatory
Vaccinating children saves their lives as well as the time and money that would be spent treating them. That's why children's vaccination should be a mandatory process.
- Vaccination: Arguments For and Against
Vaccination remains the most effective technique in infectious diseases spread, so it should be implemented because it saves lives.
- Sarah Dzubay “An Outbreak of the Irrational”: The Benefits of Vaccination
“An Outbreak of the Irrational” article's main goal is to deliver the right information regarding vaccination, its benefits, and the ways it can protect the community.
- A Case for Mandatory Vaccination
Vaccines should be made mandatory because they can protect lives. The U.S. government can raise the coverage rate, which may increase herd immunity.
- Healthcare Employees: Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination
The dilemma of whether to use a vaccine is especially agonizing for healthcare employees, who have professional obligations and medical reasons for refusing to vaccinate themselves.
- Child Vaccinations and Autism Spectrum Disorder
In the work, the arguments for and against anti-vaccination will be described because it is a debated topic currently in public discourse related to Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- The Anti-Vaxx Movement: Anti-vaccination Trends
An article discussing anti-vaccination trends in recent years. It relates that skepticism about vaccinations has led to direct violence.
- Vaccinations for 65+ Years Age Group
Some of the vaccines are recommended for adults with additional medical conditions: 2-3 doses – HepA, 3 doses – HepB, one or more doses – MenACWY/MPSV4.
- Vaccination For Healthcare Staff
Preventive vaccinations help to avoid this virus altogether, and even if this disease occurs, it can be handled more effortlessly.
- Human Papilloma Virus: Vaccination
The purpose of this paper is to examine the recent studies relative to single-dose HPV vaccines. The HPV vaccine will prevent the negative consequences associated with the virus.
- COVID-19 Vaccination: Necessity of Excessiveness
Despite the risks and rare opposition, mass vaccination continues to be an essential step toward stopping the COVID-19 virus from impacting the world.
- Childhood Vaccination Policy in Florida
This paper discusses the policy issue of childhood vaccination in Florida where parents can exempt their children from vaccinations due to religious reasons.
- COVID-19 Compulsory Vaccination and Barriers to It
Compulsory Covid-19 vaccinations are further continued due to the growing numbers of infected people and the necessity for labor in the community.
- Aspects of Childhood Vaccination
This paper intends to express an opposing opinion to the parents’ involvement in decision-making on the vaccination of their kids.
- Opposing Views on Mandatory Vaccination
The Covid-19 pandemic has undoubtedly exposed the healthcare sector to numerous situations that amount to an ethical dilemma.
- Mandatory Vaccinations in Canada
This paper aims to research whether vaccines are effective and should vaccines become mandatory, why would someone refuse a vaccine, the pros and cons of vaccines with literature.
- Americans’ Readiness to Coronavirus Vaccination
The purpose of this paper is to summarize the statistic scales, considering whether Americans are ready to get a COVID-19 vaccine and the reasoning behind them.
- PICOT Statement: Influenza Vaccination
This work considers the PICOT question: is mandatory influenza vaccinations for employees, help prevent the spread of the virus to patients with who they come in contact.
- Vaccination: Child Immunization on the Government Level
The experts say that the hesitancy to vaccinate children is one of the biggest threats to public health and the most dangerous mistakes a person can make.
- Support for Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Requirement Among US Healthcare Personnel
The study analyzes an article titled ‘New Approaches for Influenza Vaccination of Healthcare Workers’. The article focuses on the effectiveness of compulsory vaccination.
- Argue for or Against Mandatory Vaccination for All Students of Public School
Infants and child death have significantly decreased with the development of medicine. Many infectious diseases, which were mainly children’s, are almost eradicated by vaccination.
- Adult Vaccination
Nowadays, vaccination is one of the most important prevention strategies in the medical sphere, and healthcare authorities tend to develop effective adult immunization schedules to ensure in-time vaccination.
- Vaccination Challenges and New Disease Outbreaks
Vaccinations are the subject of heated debate in society because of their effectiveness, philosophical rationale, and religious relevance.
- Vaccination in Health Care Workers
This essay points at both sides of the discussion on the use of force and patient’s consent regarding vaccination of health care providers against H1N1 Influenza infections.
- Vaccination for Healthcare Workers
The lack of vaccination for healthcare workers is one of the causes of spreading the influenza virus in states where guidelines regarding mandatory vaccination are not followed.
- Should Vaccinations Be Required for Public School Students?
Vaccination of the population today remains the most acute and discussed problem in light of the events associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Polio Virus: Symptoms and Vaccination
Poliovirus is a human enterovirus, which causes a highly contagious, viral, and life-threatening disease called polio or poliomyelitis.
- Improving Influenza Vaccination
The purpose of the current project is to improve influenza vaccination in patients aged 18 to 75 years old using virtual education awareness in an outpatient clinic.
- The Views on HPV Vaccination in Sweeden
The purpose of this article is to outline the research on the views on HPV vaccination assessed by school nurses in Sweeden.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Vaccination
- The Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination as a Violation of Human Rights
This speech debate aims to prove that mandatory vaccination against COVID-19 is not a violation of civil rights and should be positively welcomed by society.
- Use of Vaccinations on Animals
Animal vaccination is a controversial issue that affects both human and animal health. This paper analyzes the advantages and disadvantages of animal vaccination.
- Autism and Vaccination: The Possible Correlation
It has been proved in many studies that there is no correlation between vaccination and development of ASD or autism.
- The Contribution of Vaccination to Global Health
In the discussion about immunization as an issue, it is important first to discuss herd immunity as a phenomenon implied to protect populations from infectious diseases.
- Vaccinations: Explaining Pros and Cons to Patient
The ambiguous attitude towards vaccination is due to several reasons. Some people are worried about the vaccine's side effects.
- US Vaccination Policy and Cost-Effectiveness
The recommendation by the CDC to vaccinate everyone was based on the H1N1 scare, which killed many people who fell outside the recommended vaccination group.
- The Immune Response to COVID-19 Vaccination
It has been suggested that in individuals who had immunity to COVID-19 after getting the virus, the immune response would be more robust from only the first dose.
- Fake News and Vaccination
Fake news does not reflect a contrast of the realistic information, but it manipulates the available information to suit a personal ambition.
- Massive Children Vaccination in the UK
The UK government is actively promoting the immunization of teenagers with verified vaccines. It is important to minimize the further infection among the citizens.
- Autism and Vaccination: The False Health Claim
One of the most popular false health claims concerns the relationship between autism and vaccination, suggesting that the latter causes the former.
- COVID-19: Information About Vaccination
This work investigates the phenomenon of vaccine development in the context of a coronavirus pandemic and discusses the progress already achieved.
- Vaccination Campaign for Indigenous Australians in Queensland
The current report presents the vaccination campaign for indigenous Australians in Queensland program strategy and the need for its evaluation to benefit indigenous Australians.
- Individual Rights and Vaccination Policy
Immunization rates are significantly decreasing in many countries, causing an increase in mortality and morbidity from vaccination-controlled illnesses.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Mandate in America
Mandated Covid-19 vaccination in the US will thwart the intended results because of the poorly designed mandates with inequitable access.
- The Covid-19 Vaccination: Difficulties and Challenges
As for COVID vaccines, patients are reluctant to be vaccinated due to their fears regarding potential side effects and long-term health outcomes.
- Vaccination in the Era of COVID-19
The paper states that vaccination is a choice that everyone is free to make. The current development of medical science allows us to make decisions.
- Racial Inequalities in the Context of Pandemic Vaccination
To concretize the study, a current journalistic article in The New York Times was chosen to highlight racial inequalities in the context of pandemic vaccination.
- COVID-19 Anti-Vaxxer Phenomenon, Vaccination Marketing Campaign
This paper discusses the COVID-19 Anti-Vaxxer Phenomenon and aims to create a vaccination marketing campaign adhering to specific psychological principles.
- Informing on Vaccination and Immunization Benefits
The aim of this paper is to analyze various vaccine types in order to better inform parents about the benefits of vaccination.
- The Dangers of Non-Vaccination
Vaccination entails the administration of attenuated “antigens, toxoids or any chemical from a disease-causing microbe” to a healthy individual for an immune response.
- Importance of Employees Getting Vaccinated
There is a need to ensure an effective vaccine is administered to employees to ensure that humans can interact freely for effective resumption of normal business activities.
- Association Between Vaccination and Autism
The study examined whether there is a link between the toxic effects of exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccines and the risk of developing ASD.
- The Covid-19 Vaccination Programs
The article shows that taking the Covid-19 vaccine yields positive results because individuals injected with the vaccine were less likely to test positive for the disease.
- Developmental Psychology: Autism and Vaccination
Researchers admit that it is impossible to prohibit vaccination because of the burden epidemics cause on healthcare and citizens.
- Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccination
The swine flu vaccine is a vaccine that was developed to control the spread of the swine flu pandemic. These vaccines include Pandemix and Celvapan manufactured by Baxter.
- Vaccination and Immunization Promotion
In the paper, the value of vaccination in the current conditions will be discussed. Next, we will investigate the existing myths about immunization.
- Measles Disease Pathophysiology and Its Vaccination
Measles is a highly contagious viral disease. This paper aims to examine measles as a disease comprehensively but in regard to its vaccines.
- Capstone Project: HPV and Vaccination
It is important to bring awareness to the importance of vaccination against HPV in order to prevent associated complications in terms of various oncogenic health abnormalities.
- Vaccination Against the Covid-19 Among Healthcare Professionals
This paper investigates the adoption of Covid-19 vaccination among academics and resident doctors at the University of Drugs and Pharmacy “Nicolae Testimitanu” in Moldova.
- Vaccination' Arguments and Ethics
The question on whether parents should be presented with the duty of ensuring that their children are vaccinated depends on evaluating the liberal and security elements on the philosophical ideology.
✍️ Best Vaccination Essay Examples to Write about
- Prevention of the Spread of Ebola Virus: Effective Vaccination
Ebola Virus can be a future pandemic if the countries fail to contain it at its early stages. Currently, this epidemic has killed a good number of people.
- Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination for Collective Immunity
The COVID-19 vaccine rollout is a controversial topic, that’s led to many heated debates amongst family and friends.
- 2009 H1N1 Flu Pandemic, Vaccination and Rates
Extensive studies of the virus confirmed that it possessed certain characteristics that had not been detected in similar viruses before.
- The COVID-19 Vaccination and Restrictions
The following paper reflects on COVID-19, starting with its vaccines and the preventive measures such as restrictions.
- Influenza Vaccination of People 65 Years and Older
The aim of this paper is to analyze the risk of pneumonia during the season of flu among people 65 years and older who have influenza vaccination compared to those who do not.
- An Outbreak of the Irrational: Refusion from Measles Disease Vaccination
Today people do not face measles disease and its consequences, and for this reason, they are not afraid of it enough. The paper discusses the reasons for refuse from vaccination.
- Vaccination Is Important
Many years of research and experiments showed success in creating vaccines for many infectious diseases, such as measles, rubella, hepatitis A, B, tuberculosis, and many others.
- The Psychological Roots of Anti-Vaccination Attitudes: A 24-Nation Investigation
This paper analyzes the article “The Psychological Roots of Anti-Vaccination Attitudes: A 24-Nation Investigation”, the anti-vaccination movements and factors.
- The COVID-19 Vaccination: Side Effects
The most significant side effect of the COVID-19 vaccination is severe allergy among patients who have never experienced any other kind of allergy.
- Autism and Vaccination Refusal Management Among Somalian Parents
Somalian parents in their community in Minnesota refuse from their children being vaccinated, as they believe that vaccination causes autism.
- Childhood Vaccination as Healthcare Policy Concern
The healthcare policy concern is the low rate of childhood vaccinations in Florida. Half of Florida counties do not meet the goal for a 95% immunization rate.
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccination in Children
The purpose of this paper is the identification of Human Papillomavirus vaccination effectiveness among children of both genders from 9 to 18 years old.
- Vaccinations Should Be Mandatory for Children Entering Public Schools
This research aims to show vaccinations provide significant benefits for children’s health, prevents a plethora of viruses and their spread, which is critical for public schools.
- Community College Vaccinations
This essay will discuss the necessity of mandatory vaccinations for universities and address some of the arguments put forth by the opposition.
- Childhood Vaccination as Healthcare Priority Policy Issue
This essay presents the controversial issue of childhood vaccination as a healthcare priority policy issue that requires the immediate attention of legislators.
- The Mistrust of African-Americans on COVID-19 Vaccination
The research question in this study seeks to determine whether the mistrust of African-Americans on COVID-19 vaccination was motivated by the Tuskegee Syphilis test.
- Mandated Vaccination Policies in the United States
This paper gives evidence-based arguments and views to explain why there is a need for mandated vaccination policies in the United States.
- “Should We Take a Selfie After Getting Vaccinated?” Summary
The article's central point Should We Take a Selfie After Getting Vaccinated? is that society is divided into groups with contrasting opinions on the issue.
- The Covid-19 Pandemic: Priority in Vaccination
As governments are responsible for maintaining society's operations, the priority to receiving COVID-19 vaccines should be given to the essential frontline workers.
- The COVID-19 Vaccination Hesitancy: Rhetorical Analysis
This rhetorical analysis paper focuses on a video, presented by John Oliver, which discusses the prevalent skepticism surrounding the COVID-19 vaccination process in the US.
- Childhood Vaccination: Policy-Priority Issues
The issue of vaccinations is often discussed on an international level. Governments do not underestimate the importance of immunization.
- Medical Issues: The Importance of Vaccination
Considering that it is the responsibility of every state government to take care of its citizens, efforts must be made to promote the importance of vaccination.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Rush: Reasons
This essay aims to review the reasons for people not to rush to get vaccinated and why there is no vaccine that can be considered ready for being administered.
- Benefits of COVID-19 Vaccination
There are several benefits of COVID-19 vaccination. It helps the individuals from affecting members of their families who may not be eligible for the vaccines.
- Vaccination and Related Risks of Autism
The persistence of the vaccination myths causes people to hesitate and delay vaccination. Such decisions may have negative consequences for the health of children.
- “Most Important Thing Is Money Ltd”: Vaccination Development
A report about various options and coming to a decision for developing the vaccination by the pharmaceutical company called “Most Important Thing is Money Ltd” (“MITIM”).
- Social Media Campaign Encouraging Vaccination
This paper aims to describe a recent change campaign conducted by United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization.
- Vaccination and Its Importance for Global Health
Biotechnology is used today to separate a pure antigen using special monoclonal antibodies or to synthesize an antigen using cloned genes.
- Why States Should Have Stricter Vaccination Laws?
States should have strict vaccination laws to have herd immunity and lower the government’s expenses on healthcare.
- Autism: Vaccination Controversy Persistence
If you need a template for your autism research paper, you can use this research paper on autism that deals with the link between vaccination and the disorder.
- The Signs and Symptoms of COVID-19 and the Need for Vaccinations
The paper is designed to influence members of the public to understand the signs and symptoms of COVID-19, its impacts, and the need for vaccinations.
- Prioritization of the Covid-19 Vaccination
The paper discusses that protecting the health and social care workers protects all the individuals in the hospitals and the society and the importance of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination for Healthcare Workers
The paper argues that governments should not mandate COVID-19 vaccinations for healthcare workers, leaving it up to personal choice.
- Health of Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Children
The article by Mawson et al. evaluates the effectiveness of vaccination concerning improving the health of children when compared to infants who did not receive immunization.
- What You Need to Know About Immunization, Vaccination
Immunization programs earned popularity in the 20th century as they contributed to the eradication of various infections in many regions.
- The COVID-19 Vaccination: Resistance and Protests
Vaccination remains a pivotal prevention strategy against the COVID-19 pandemic. However, resistance to vaccination continues to dictate the 'health politics' of many nations.