💡 Research Paper Examples on Wellness
- Obesity Impacts on Physical Wellness
This paper aims to highlight and describe the devastating health effects of obesity, such as cardiovascular disease, respiratory disorders, diabetes, and hormonal disorders.
- Patient Wellness Plan: Treating Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Trauma-informed care (TIC) prioritizes the patient's physical, psychological, and emotional safety, and it is approached in a collaborative rather than a prescriptive way.
- Wellness and Well-Being of Humans
Health is critical for the normal functioning of human beings and hence needs to be managed well so that living is made more comfortable.
- Workplace Wellness Programs Study
Wellness counseling can consist of promoting a healthy lifestyle and raising awareness about unhealthy habits and substance abuse.
- Nurses Promoting Wellness in Older Adults
Nurses are required to be competent in order to address the unique care needs of older adults. Nurses play a major role in implementing nursing interventions.
- Health and Wellness Coaches and Their Role
Coaching is initially focused on an emotionally stable, psychologically mature person who needs a little ‘kick’ and who already has internal resources and potential for movement.
- Health and Wellness Promotion in an Organization
This paper will examine the approaches for creating a setting in which staff members will be inclined to deliver better performance and become better professionals.
- “Effect of a Workplace Wellness Program on Employee Health and Economic Outcomes” by Song
“Effect of a Workplace Wellness Program on Employee Health and Economic Outcomes” evaluates workplace wellness programs' effects on employees' across the eastern United States.
- Organizational Psychology: A Holistic Strategy for Wellness in the Workplace
Proponents of the transformational leadership majorly focus on the progressive relationships that exist, or are progressively formed, between leaders and their workers.
- The Conceptualization of Mental Health Wellness
In the paper, the conceptualization of mental health wellness and programs' intervention will be articulated within the healthcare units to help families.
- “A Cure for Wellness” by Verbinski
The movie is a psychological horror picture that proposes that worship of money and material success, kills a human being.
- Health & Wellness and Hierarchy of Needs
Wellness is a holistic concept that encompasses physical, social, spiritual, and emotional wellness. It sustains the body, stimulates the intellect, and maintains the spirit.
- An Examination of College Student Wellness: A Research and Liberal Arts Perspective
This project aims to evaluate my health conditions and the health behaviors to be adopted for healthy living. Questionnaires were used to capture the details needed.
- Wellness Coach Health Practitioner Business Plan
The Wellness Coach Health Practitioner (WCHP) project is a business plan that implies providing the combined services of a wellness coach and a health practitioner to customers.
- Nursing Home Designs: Health and Wellness of Aging
Choosing from a wide array of nursing home designs becomes a matter of knowing which one produces the most satisfactory results in their care for patients with dementia.
- The First Coast Wellness Firm's Target Market
The residents of Yulee are identified as potential customers composing the target market for the First Coast Wellness firm.
- Optimal Health Levels and Wellness
The report aims at investigating the various dimensions of health and wellness and the relevant measure essential in ensuring optimal health levels.
- Pain Treatment at Azul Wellness: Field Experience
I went to Azul Wellness because I had some lower and neck pain. My friend had informed me that the wellness center has good chiropractors.
- The Healthcare Reform: The Wellness Initiative
The wellness initiative promotes the well-being of people by teaching medical students and nurses the basis of wellness and self-management.
- Wellness Program and Well-Being for the Elderly
There is a need for a wellness model that will focus not on the diseases of older adult patients, but their future well-being.
- Healthcare and Wellness Providers and Faith Diversity
This paper aims to comparatively analyze the perspective of Christianity and Hinduism toward providing healthcare and wellness.
- Quality Management in SPA and Wellness Industry
The current SPA is an explosive mixture of traditional methods of natural therapy and modern technologies mixed with the high qualification of the specialists.
- Wellness Education Program for African Americans
A new wellness education program for African Americans will cover the educational needs of the latter concerning healthy prevention practices and management of diabetes.
- Family Genetic History and Planning for Future Wellness
The patient has a family genetic history of cardiac arrhythmia, allergy, and obesity. These diseases might lead to heart attacks, destroy the cartilage and tissue around the joint.
- Wellness Coach Health Practitioner
For health, one needs to encompass all areas of life, at the same time focusing on health concerns. The services of a WCHP will become very popular among a large number of people.
- The Right Knowledge About Health and Wellness
The paper will give an overview of health and wellness, self-management, health benefits of physical activity, and self-planning for healthy lifestyles.
- Wellness: Physical Activity and Healthy Nutrition
Adults are asked to practice moderately aerobic training for about two hours weekly or one hour of high-intensity training in every physical activity guideline.
- Wellness-Oriented Intervention for Young Adults
Wellness-oriented intervention for patients aged 18-21 will take 4 months and will be held in the family setting. Health care providers will assist in data collection procedures.
- Body-Mind-Spirit Approach to Wellness
The spiritual dimension is an integral part of the wellness paradigm for elderly patients with chronic illness that recognizes the point of complementary and alternative practices.
- Dieting and Wellness Dimensions
Dieting refers to the consumption of food in a really regulated manner. The goal for this is increasing, maintaining, or reducing body weight.
👍 Good Wellness Essay Samples for College
- Wellness of Senior: Case Study
The essentials of an age-friendly city are mentioned in the checklist of the project consultation and these essentials were decisive in the design of a Village for Seniors.
- Treatment and Wellness Models for Pancreatic Cancer
Addressing pancreatic cancer is an acute health need due to its growing prevalence and significant death rate.
- Physical Wellness to Prevent Obesity Heart Diseases
Heart disease remains to be one of the most severe health concerns around the world. One of the leading causes of the condition is obesity.
- Employee Spirituality and Emotional Wellness Relations
This study aims at assessing the relationship between employee happiness and performance and individual income, workplace environment, emotional wellness, and job satisfaction.
- Population Health: Creating a Culture of Wellness
The provision of vulnerable individuals with affordable healthcare came at the cost of budget expenses, which was met negatively by the conservative forces in the government.
- Wellness, Emotion Regulation, and Relapse during Substance Use Disorder Treatment Article Critique
The critical review of the given article shows that the convenience sampling method was used to recruit the participants of the study
- COVID-19: Historical Lens and Wellness
Looking at events using historical lenses can be beneficial for gaining an in-depth understanding of issues. Currently, one of the central wellness problems is the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Summary of Family Health Assessment and Nursing Wellness Diagnoses
The primary goal of the paper is to present the summary of family assessment while covering different topics such as sexuality, nutrition, and coping strategies.
- Wellness: An Analysis of Mental Health
Wellness in society has been a topic of discussion among scholars and specialists, leading to a wide view of the social, psychological, and physical aspects of human well-being.
- Effects of Socioeconomic Inequalities on Child Health and Wellness
Socioeconomic inequalities have a significant impact on the children’s cognitive and social-emotional behavior, as well as health outcomes.
- The Principles of the Wellness Model
Dali Lama’s assertions compare to the principles of wellness that describe the interplay of various factors that promote a sense of well-being.
- “Sleep, Health, and Wellness at Work”: Article Analysis
The source under analysis is a scholarly article that focuses on how sleep impacts individual health and wellness titled “Sleep, health, and wellness at work: A scoping review”.
- Spiritual Wellness: A Journey Toward Wholeness by Hrabe
The topic is spirituality as a concept and its application in nursing. The article examined in this paper is Spiritual Wellness: A Journey Toward Wholeness by Hrabe.
- Apple’s Health, Safety and Wellness
Apple Company is determined to observe the uppermost standards of occupational health and safety through social responsibility.
- Women’s Equality Regarding Their Overall Wellness
The paper states that women’s overall wellness is compromised by healthcare systems that perpetuate considerable discrimination against them.
- Program Planning: Health and Wellness for Senior Citizens
An increase in the standard of living is possible with a combination of the right lifestyle, work and rest balance, healthy food, engaging activities, and others.
- Y Health and Wellness Studio: Technology Plan, Management, and Social Responsibility
Y Health and Wellness Studio business has integrated software and hardware technological devices to support its service delivery to its clients, who are young children.
- Alcohol and Wellness: How Alcohol Affects Human Wellness
Wellness refers to deliberate actions to live healthy life by eating recommended foods and drinks respectively. This essay describes how alcohol affects human wellness.
- Wellness Program for the Employees
The company will launch a wellness program for the employees to reduce healthcare costs and promote good health within the company’s workforce.
- Work Site Wellness Programs Based on Health Care
The phenomenal increases in health care costs have become a central issue of concern to the business community. The centrality of concern for employee’s health is logical.
- Nutrition Role in Skin Care and Wellness
This essay will aim to discuss the role of nutrition in skin maintenance, as well as nutritional requirements identified in the literature on the topic.
- An Overall Wellness Improvement Plan for Officers
A soldier’s job is demanding and stressful and is associated with higher mental and physical health risks than many other occupations.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Health, Safety, Wellness Audit
The Coca-Cola Company will be ranked highly in the health, safety and wellness audit as it has made health and safety among its main priorities.
- Technological Applications and Issues in Wellness
The wave of technological advancements of the 21st century has directly impacted the entire food industry by genetically modifying the various products that people consume.
- Diabetic Elder Wellness Care Plan
The paper describes a wellness plan of an elderly diabetic patient Christine Turner and give a personal reflection after the care exercise.
- Oakland Family Wellness Center's Budget Allocation
The annual budget determined for Oakland Family Wellness Center is $5 million. It is necessary to plan an annual budget concerning the forecasted expenses and unpredicted costs.
- Counselor Impairment and Wellness
Counselor impairment and wellness is a current issue affecting the counseling industry. This is because most counselors do not seek help from other professionals.
- Mental Illness, Depression, and Wellness Issues
Mental illness and depression are a silent plague and a sleeper problem that has slipped into millions' brains, hence being highlighted in various forms of media.
- Psychological Wellness and Mental Health
Mental wellness is associated with successful socialization and resilient adaptation skills to changing conditions, leading to positive outcomes in working and personal contexts.
- Stress and Wellness – Psychology
Stress affects the emotional wellness of an individual. People who are under stress find it difficult to relate with other individuals in a normal manner.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Wellness
- Wellness Policy Cocnept for Northern Tioga School
Healthy nutrition is a decisive factor that affects students' health and academic performance. This paper aims to create a School Wellness Policy for the Northern Tioga School District.
- Public Health Services: Wellness, Prevention, Bioterrorism
The role of public health services in the prevention of diseases is by providing easily accessible and the required health information both at individual and national levels.
- Mental Wellness in Various Academic Perspectives
It is impossible to imagine the harmonious development of society and individual mental well-being if the humanities are popularized to such an extent that they lose their dialogical.
- Wellness Perception After Health Sciences Course
In this article, the author discusses how his definition of wellness and general wellbeing has changed after completing the course.
- Health and Wellness Promotion in Queens Village: Community Educational Program
This presentation will describe the Queens Village community, its health needs, and design the educational proposal.
- Worksite Wellness Program
Examination of the benefits to be accrued from the successful implementation of wellness programs and services in organizations.
- Health and Wellness of Aging: Abuse and Illness
The purpose of this paper is to discuss the connection between abuse and health problems experienced by senior individuals.
- Impact of Health and Wellness Programs on Performance of Employees
This study will look at certain aspects of performance in order to determine whether health and wellness programs are necessary for the success of our organizations.
- Environmental Wellness and Problem of Air Pollution
Air pollution is one of the main factors affecting the environment. It can be considered as any change in its properties that has a deleterious effect.
- Justification for Investing In Wellness Programs
The above discussion has clearly shown that investment in wellness programs is really a good financial investment program.
- Implementing a Wellness Program Within an Industry
Employee wellness in the workplace ought to be the principal focus of human resource planning and management in an organization.
- District Growers and Metropolitan Wellness Center Situation Analysis
This paper explores the case of Corey Barnette, namely the underperformance of District Growers and the Metropolitan Wellness Center.
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Wellness
This paper discusses creating a healthier life, discussing a step-by-step guide to wellness, and concentrating on such aspects as work, savings, debt, and retirement.
- Obesity Prevention With Wellness Program
A wellness program should focus on preventing obesity incidence and promoting healthy living among the people.
- Global Health Promotion and Wellness
This paper discusses the difference between health promotion and wellness, global health and its effects on international health.
- Personal Wellness Inventory in Healthcare
Every human being develops his self-confidence and inner world, sets new goals and tries to achieve them during life, in other words, becomes emotionally mature.
- The Use of Prayer for Wellness Promotion in Adult Church Members
Prayer, as a non medical intervention, facilitates the healing process and serves as a conduit which results in positive patient outcomes.
- Health and Wellness Management for Employees
Health and Wellness Management requests one to construct and implement specific guidelines to improve the well-being of the employees.
- Effectiveness of Wellness Programs
Many organizations have established well-being promotion programs to help workers, yet it is not clear whether such initiatives are dependable.
- The Importance of Wellness Centers
The importance of wellness centers cannot be emphasized adequately in the present-day world. As a result of the constraints of space, only basic equipment will be incorporated into this facility.
- Spiritual Wellness: A Journey Toward Wholeness by Hrabe, Melnyk, and Neale
Spiritual Wellness: A Journey Toward Wholeness discusses how to achieve the unity of the soul, mind, and body in order to comprehend harmony and enjoy well-being.
- Wellness Assessment Patient, Case Study
This article provides an overview of the patient's health, including his illness after the study, as well as recommendations to help.
- Stress Management and Wellness Programs by Corporate Sector
The realities of post-modern living prompt more and more governmental institutions and commercial organizations to pay closer attention to the physical well-being of their employees.
- Accounting Department Wellness Program
In a wellness program, the idea is to ensure that all the individual members of the team realize their goal of improving health and wellbeing
- Wellness Programs for Colorectal Cancer
In this plan, the researcher intends to give a clear intervention plan that can help address the problem of colorectal cancer that has affected so many elderly people in our society.
- Traditional Medicine and Community Wellness
Traditional medicine is an essential element for all cultures, and it is vital to assess how it can be implemented as part of community wellness.
- Self-Help Group: Promoting Wellness and Recovery
People who live in terms of stress or in some complicated environment are subjected to various psychological problems. The self-help groups are created to help this sort of person.
- Obesity as a Wellness Concern in the Nursing Field
A critical analysis of wellness can provide an understanding of why people make specific health-related choices.
- Continuous Improvement Quality Program for a Wellness Clinic
This paper explores the steps involved in developing a continuous quality improvement program for a wellness clinic. The paper also goes on to name integral processes vital for the success.
- Personal Wellness: Deliberate Action Planning
This paper describes the journey of recovery, and the author learned that many seemingly unsolvable problems could be solved through deliberate action planning.
- Wellness, Academics & You: Obesity Intervention
One of the primary ethical issues arising in the course of the research is making sure that the chosen Community Nursing Intervention does not compromise children’s health.
- Wellness and Counseling in Family Systems Therapy
Wellness counseling should come along with prevention to guarantee that a person will realize their current goals and to prevent the deterioration of their state or crisis.
- The Influence of Health and Wellness
The study is vital in giving information that will guide people in understanding health and wellness and how they interact to influence our overall well-being.
- Mental Health and Wellness in Aging Population
Among the aged, experiences, philosophical differences, independence and dependency are some of the key concepts that influence their mental health and well-being.
- Health and Wellness in the Everyday Life
Health and wellness are essential in our everyday life. This report will aim at investigating the various aspects of health and wellness and how best to maintain it.
- Soviet Wellness System: Sanatoriums and Bathhouses
Healthcare has always been relevant in the USSR, and during Stalin's reign, this sector started developing significantly.