These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Assignology. By accessing this Website, we assume you accept these terms. Do not continue to use Assignology.com if you do not agree with all of the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
- “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refers to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us,” refers to both the Client and ourselves.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and, therefore, referring to the same.
All intellectual property rights are reserved.
We prohibit the following:
- Republishing material from Assignology
- Selling, renting, or sub-licensing any material from Assignology.com
- Reproducing, duplicating, or copying any material from Assignology.com
- Redistributing content from Assignology.com
This agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
You grant Assignology.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your paper samples in any form, format, or media.
No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to remove all links to our Website upon request immediately.
Removal of Links from our Website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, feel free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct, neither warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and breach of statutory duty.
As long as Assignology.com and the Website’s information and services are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.