How We May Use Your Personal Data
We never sell your personal data for any reason; however, sometimes, it will be necessary to transfer your data to a third party to be processed. Your data is processed for certain specific reasons:
When you submit your paper to the Assignology.com database, we may collect your name and email address. So that we can get in touch in case we have any questions regarding your paper.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, specialization, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may wish to provide.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Assignology.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. It can be found at the browsers’ respective websites to know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights:
- You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- You have the right to request the correction of any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Assignology.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. Suppose you think that your child provided this kind of information on our Website. In that case, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to remove such information from our records promptly.
How We Keep Your Data Safe
Assignology.com uses various technical and organizational measures to make sure your personal data is stored and transmitted securely. We make diligent use of encryption whenever personal data is being transmitted to a third party. All of our core database functionality, including most of your personal data, is processed using Amazon Web Services (AWS), which is a cloud computing provider.
If you communicate with us over the Internet, avoid emailing us with confidential or sensitive information such as your credit card details. We cannot accept responsibility for unauthorized access to your information, which is outside of our control.
Data retention policy
We keep your data for as long as we need it to fulfill one of the originally collected purposes: to provide a service, gather feedback, or comply with a legal obligation. Our retention policies for your data depend on the context and the way it is used.
Links to other websites